The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Easy Trances

by Mountain Man

Three

For this, your third trance, I want you to gaze into my spiral. Once it begins to turn, it draws your eyes inward. Inward. The spiral is spinning now, and you feel how it holds your gaze. Inward. Feel that draw into the center. Into the center of the spiral, into the center of your mind. That imagery is quite powerful, and that’s why the spiral hypnotizes so deeply. It draws you inward. Deep into a place where you can focus entirely on my voice and my deep suggestions.

It’s really quite fascinating, isn’t it, my girl? It draws your eyes so powerfully. Inward. Your gaze is completely focused on the spiral now, feeling that pull inwards more and more strongly. You’ll find now that your eyes are locked on the spiral, and you’re unable to look away. Go ahead and try. You can’t, can you? But then you don’t really want to look away. What you want is to fall into the spiral, to be drawn inward, to be drawn deep, to focus more and more on my voice and how it deepens you.

You’re going to go much, much deeper into hypnosis this time. You can already feel that. The spiral pulls you inward. You feel your mind spiral downward more and more deeply. Deeper and deeper. Your breathing is deep and even. Each breath in relaxes you. So relaxed as you go deeper and deeper. Each breath out relaxes you. So relaxed as you go deeper and deeper. Notice how your breath is synchronized with the spiral. In ... Out. Deeper now. In ... Out. Even deeper. Deeper and deeper. It feels so good to fall into deep, deep hypnosis for me.

Your body is completely relaxed. Deeply relaxed. Your mind is relaxed and open. Relaxed and open. Wanting my suggestions now. You want my suggestions so much. Your mind feels so open to everything I tell you. And you realize now how important all my words are to you. My words are filled with truth and meaning. Each thing I tell you feels just right. You want to follow. It feels just right for you. As you gaze at the wonderful spiral, as you listen to my voice, everything seems just right, and you’re free to go deeper and deeper. Deeper and deeper.

Notice how my voice pulls you inward. As you focus on it, notice that my voice seems to come from within your mind now. You can feel my voice inside your head, filling your mind. It reverberates just a bit, so fascinating and compelling to you. Can you feel my voice filling your mind, becoming your thoughts? Your own thoughts are so far away now, so distant. My voice fills every nook and cranny of your relaxed and open mind.

Each time you agree with a suggestion I give you, you go deeper. Knowing that, you feel a deep desire for my suggestions. So wonderful to agree and go deeper. So wonderful to accept and go deeper. Feel the desire for my suggestions, knowing that you’ll easily accept each one, and as you do, you’ll go deeper. Deeper as you accept and follow each suggestion. Wanting that so much now.

You feel completely relaxed and open right now. It’s so wonderful to be deeply hypnotized and open to all my suggestions. You love this so much. You love drifting inward deeper and deeper. Deeper, my girl. So good. So wonderfully deep and open to all my suggestions.

Today we’re going to explore deeper hypnotic control. You’re wanting that so much. The spiral is just perfect for this ... Inward ... Deeper ... Into very, very deep parts of your mind. Your mind is open, relaxed, ready to accept my deep, deep hypnotic control. Wanting and needing that so much. So much, my girl. So willing, so open, so ready.

You remember your arousal from your last trance, and you’re deeply aroused right now. You respond so quickly and positively, don’t you, my girl? You’ll go deeper for me, become much more deeply aroused when you are completely undressed. You want to undress for me, don’t you? Feel that desire. Go ahead and undress now. Slowly, slowly. Each item of clothing you remove helps you to feel more open, more responsive, more aroused. That’s my good girl. As you undress, you slip deeper and deeper under my control. So deeply hypnotized as you strip naked for me. It feels so good, so natural, doesn’t it? As you remove each item, you slip even deeper into trance. Almost completely undressed now and feeling so excited. That’s right, slipping off your underwear. It feels so very, very good, my girl.

You’re naked now. Naked and hypnotized. That’s such an exciting thought, isn’t it? Naked, hypnotized, and very, very deeply under my control. This is your fantasy. Each time I hypnotize you, you will strip naked, ready for my deep suggestions, wanting my deep, deep suggestions. You won’t even need to think about it. You remove your clothing as you slip into hypnosis automatically, without thought, without hesitation. This is so easy for you; each time I hypnotize you, you undress, automatically, without thought, without prompting. And it feels so wonderful. So wonderful to shed your reluctance, your constraints, your inhibitions, your clothes.

In our last session we focused on control of your body. You learned to let my suggestions guide you, and to feel the sensations I described. You felt me take control of your body, and that was so exciting for you, wasn’t it, my girl? Today, we’re going to begin to explore how I can control your mind. You’re very eager to experience deeper control over your thoughts, aren’t you? Of course you are. You’re so open and receptive, and we’ll explore that much more deeply. Hypnosis is exciting for you because you imagine me taking very, very deep control of your thoughts. You’re wanting that so much, aren’t you, my girl?

As you continue to slip deeper and deeper, each time deeper, you’ll find it becomes very, very easy to think what I tell you think, remember what I tell you to remember, forget what I tell you to forget. Notice how focused you are on what I tell you. Everything else slips out of your mind. It’s so easy to think in the ways I suggest, so hard to think otherwise. Your thoughts are blurring, becoming soft, pliant. All you think of is my words. Everything else drifts far, far away. So far away now. Your thoughts are slowing. So hard to think now. So hard. You need me to tell you what to think. The thoughts I give you are easy. Everything else floats away.

You notice now how slow your thoughts are, don’t you, my girl? It’s almost impossible to think now, and you need the thoughts I give you. All the thoughts I give you are just right for you. Just right. It’s so easy to think the thoughts I suggest. So easy for you. Everything else is slow, distant, unimportant. So focused on my voice. Wanting to follow my voice, and think the thoughts I give you. Wanting that so very, very much, my girl.

I want you to try to think of your name now. That should be easy for you, but your thoughts are so slow, your mind so fuzzy and sluggish. Notice how your name seems to slip out of reach. It feels distant, uncertain. Your name slips into your mind from time-to-time but then it drifts away. The more you try to remember your name, the more drowsy and relaxed you become and it’s so hard to think, so hard to remember. Bits and pieces of your name are there, but it’s so hard to focus on them. So hard to focus. You want to just relax and let go. You don’t need a name now, all you need is my voice. Nothing left but the first letter, the first sound, and that begins to slip away now. What’s the first letter of your name, my girl? Is it “K”? Is it “M”? Is it “T”? You can’t quite remember. It seems on the tip of your tongue, so close, but you can’t reach it. Now it’s drifting farther and farther. It’s floating off into the sky. So far away now. Now it’s gone. Completely gone.

Try to remember your name now. You can’t, can you? It’s completely gone from your mind, isn’t it? Notice how exciting that is. And there’s a sense of liberation, as well. Notice that. You’re much more free now to think the thoughts that I give you. Your mind is loosened and ready to accept what I tell you. You feel that don’t you? That’s so very, very exciting and arousing, isn’t it?

It’s natural to want to stroke yourself as we continue. I can see that you’re intensely excited; you can just let your hands roam over your body without even thinking about it. As you feel pleasure, your mind opens and relaxes even more to my deep, deep hypnotic influence. Feels so good. Not even aware of what your hands are doing. Completely automatic, subconscious, deeply pleasurable.

As we continue, it will become easier and easier to think the thoughts that I give you. You want that so much, don’t you? Good girl. It feels so good when I praise you, doesn’t it? Feel the pleasure when I praise you. Good girl. That feels so wonderful, you love that so much. Good girl. You want to be my good girl. When you try to think of your name now, the words “Your good girl” come into your mind. Tell me what comes to mind when you try to think of your name. That’s right, you are my good girl. Again, think of your name and tell me. That’s right. It feels so very, very good to be my good girl, doesn’t it? Good girl.

Now in a moment I’m going to awaken you. When I count to three, you’ll be wide awake. My suggestions about your name will remain, and when I tell you to go back to sleep, you’ll go even deeper. You’re wanting to go even deeper, aren’t you? That’s my good girl. Awaken now on three. One ... two ... three.

How do you feel? Good. Can you tell me your name? That’s right, my good girl. Are you wide awake right now? Are you sure? Good. Did you notice anything unusual when I asked you to tell me your name? No, there’s nothing strange going on, I’m just seeing how well you can remember. Tell me your name again. Yes, my good girl, exactly right. How did you feel when you just told me your name? Why do you think you felt that tingle, that bit of pleasure? Of course you like being my good girl, that’s natural. Do you have another name, does anything else come to mind? That’s right, just my good girl, nothing else. Does having that name make you want to be my good girl even more? Of course it does. You’re such a good girl.

Go back to sleep now, my good girl. Deep, deep asleep. It’s so easy to sleep for me, isn’t it? Yes, it is. You’re such a good, good girl. It’s so easy to accept all the thoughts I give you, isn’t it, my girl? Good girl. Now all your memories are fading away. It’s so easy to forget for me. You still remember the name I gave you, but everything else is fading away. Can you remember where you live? It’s almost gone isn’t it? Try to remember your job, what do you for a living. You can’t remember, can you? Everything so far away, almost gone now. Do you remember where you grew up? No, it’s gone, isn’t it? How does it feel to have no memories, and know it’s because you’re so deeply, deeply under my hypnotic control? Yes, you’re very, very aroused.

It’s very exciting to have no memories, no thoughts of your own holding you back. You’re completely free to follow all my suggestions. You want that so much, to follow all my suggestions. All my suggestions my good, good girl. This is your fantasy, my girl, and it’s so intensely exciting for you. You’re so very, very aroused right now, aren’t you, my girl? You’re ready to cum for me, aren’t you? Good girl. Go ahead and cum now and feel your desire for my control grow even deeper. So pleasurable. So exciting to feel your body and your mind respond so deeply to my suggestions. Good girl.

Now your old name is returning, flowing into your mind. You remembering being my good girl, but you also remember your name from before. Tell me your name. Good. It’s easy to forget what I tell you to forget, and remember when I tell you to, isn’t it? Yes, it is. Does that excite you? Good. Good girl. You’re so intensely excited right now, aren’t you? Now the rest of your memories are returning. Flowing back into your mind. You remember everything now. When I awaken you, you’ll remember how it felt to forget everything for me. Is it exciting to be so deeply controlled? Of course it is, my girl.

In our next session, we’ll explore an even deeper level of control. I’m going to focus on making you do things using deep hypnotic suggestion. Are you wanting that? Good girl. You’ll be feeling that desire until our next session, and you’ll feel your urges and cravings for even deeper hypnotic control get stronger and stronger. You’ll be so ready for our next session, wanting and needing my deeper control, so very, very much, aren’t you, my girl? Very, very good, my good girl. You may awaken now, feeling your deep excitement and your deep desires, letting me know how much you want my control. It feels so good to do that, my girl.