The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Easy Trances

by Mountain Man

Five

The experiences you’ve had since your last trance have been very, very exciting for you, haven’t they, my girl? Yes those feelings of compulsion and need are quite natural. You no longer doubt the power of hypnosis, do you? Good. We’ll explore more of that in the future. You’re wanting that, aren’t you, my girl? Good girl. Today, we’re going to go much deeper into sexual exploration. Are you ready for that, my girl? Good girl.

Nothing special is required to hypnotize you now. There’s a popular misconception that to re-induce trance quickly, a trigger phrase is required. That simply isn’t so. You’re aware of my power to hypnotize you very, very deeply, and your deep desire to experience that. Once you know how deep hypnosis feels, how exciting it is, how much you want to be in that state of mind, you can go there almost instantly. And you do. You’re hypnotized right now. You feel it, don’t you? Notice how completely relaxed you are right now. Notice the tingle of excitement and anticipation right now. Notice the dreamy, drowsy feeling as your mind drifts and floats right now.

Even though your thoughts seem distant and unfocused, still you focus intently on my voice. You love my voice, because it feels so good when you listen to it. You love doing what I tell you to do. You want to do everything I tell you, because you know that’s what hypnotized girls do, and because it feels so good when you obey me. Repeat and believe, “I want to obey.” That feels so good, doesn’t it? Hypnotized girls are deeply obedient, and you’re going very, very deep right now. Very, very deep, my girl. You’ve already experienced being deeply obedient, and if feels so good. Again, “I want to obey”, and feel yourself slipping even deeper into deep, deep, obedient hypnosis.

You feel obedient. Very obedient. You want to become more and more obedient. You want me to train you to deep, deep obedience. When you think about deep, deep hypnotic obedience, that arouses you so much. You’re so wet right now as you think about hypnotic conditioning to become more and more obedient. You love being naked, hypnotized, obedient. That’s all you want. Nothing else seems important. Say, “I want to be naked, hypnotized, and obedient for you”. Again—“I want to be naked, hypnotized, and obedient for you.” That feels so good, doesn’t it? You’re so excited, knowing that you’re naked, hypnotized, and obedient for me.

You’ve been thinking about offering yourself to me, and wanting that so much. You’re ready to offer yourself, aren’t you? You want me to possess your body and your mind, don’t you? When you think about your body being completely open to me, and your mind being completely open to me, that’s such an intensely exciting thought, isn’t it, my girl? All you can think about now is how much you want to give yourself to me. Nothing else seems important right now. There’s nothing but your need and desire.

When we first met, you weren’t particularly drawn to me, but that’s very, very far away now. So far away, so unimportant. You’re very deeply attracted to me now, aren’t you, my girl? You feel so sexy, so aroused, so excited whenever you’re with me. And you’ve always been attracted to me. A deep, powerful attraction. That intense attraction to me has always been there for you, hasn’t it, my girl? You know that I understand you deeply. You feel how deep the connection is between us. You feel so sexy, so desirable, so erotic whenever you’re with me, whenever you listen to my voice. How long have you been attracted to me? Good girl. How strong is that attraction? Good girl. You want to explore that deep and powerful erotic attraction, don’t you? That’s my good girl. Knowing that I’ve used deep hypnotic suggestion to build your attraction doesn’t lessen it at all, does it? In fact, it enhances it, excites you even more, doesn’t it? Very, very sexy and aroused, my girl. My very, very good girl.

You’re thinking about kissing me now. Your lips are buzzy and tingly. You can almost taste that first kiss, and you’re wanting it so much, so much, my girl. Feel how strong that desire is. Tell me what it is that you’re wanting. That’s right. You know it will be the best kiss you’ve ever had. It’s so easy to imagine, and just imagining it, you’re getting wet. These hypnotic suggestions are so intense, effective, erotic. When I let you have that kiss, it will be so sensual, so deep, so fulfilling.

You may kiss me now ... That felt wonderful, didn’t it? When you kiss me again, notice how sexy you feel. You become lost in the kiss. There’s nothing else, just the sensation of my lips on yours, the erotic sensation of tracing my lips with your tongue, of feeling the tip of my tongue on your own lips. You’re so deep, so focused. Go ahead, another kiss now. ... It feel so sensual and enticing, doesn’t it? You naturally slip deeper and deeper into trance as you explore with me.

You realize now how much you want to see me undressed. You want to help me undress. You want that so much, don’t you, my girl? It’s such a strong desire. You may ask for what you want. Good girl. Yes, you can help me take off my shirt. You feel so aroused as you take my shirt off. Trace your fingers over my chest now. The skin is so smooth, feels so good to your touch. You just love lightly stroking around my nipples as you kiss me. When I touch your nipples, you’ll have a very small orgasm. Just a tiny, baby one. There. That’s so exciting, isn’t it? You love how I control your body and your mind, don’t you, my girl?

Go ahead and take my pants off now. You want so much to see my cock, to touch it, don’t you, my girl? It feels wonderful to sink down to your knees. You can ease my briefs down now. Feel how your pussy tingles as you gaze at my cock. The aroma fills your nostrils and is so enticing, so exciting. You never realized that a man could draw you through your sense of smell so strongly, did you, my girl? All you can think of right now is how excited you are, and how much you want my cock. You want to feel it between your lips. All other experiences fade from your mind, there’s only here and now. Only your desire to feel the smoothness between your lips. Go ahead and kiss it lightly, not taking it into your mouth just yet. The taste is so tantalizing. You’ve never tasted like this, never felt this tingly and aroused, never wanted to lick and suck in the way you want it right now.

This is new for you, the level of need that you’re feeling, and intensely erotic. Go ahead and take just the head between your lips. So soft, so warm, so delicious. You can’t believe how much you want this. Slip a little deeper now, my girl. Feels so good ... so good. It’s just right for you. You ease down the length as far as is comfortable. And you’re surprised at how easy this is, how comfortable, how natural. No hesitation, nothing holds you back. You feel deep pleasure. Deep pleasure, my girl. When you hear me moan, it doubles your pleasure. Each moan doubles your pleasure. You find yourself wanting to do things that I enjoy, that will make me moan with pleasure. Each time I express my pleasure, you share it. It feels so good, so very good, my girl.

That’s enough now. Stand before me. Good girl. You’re such a good, good girl. You feel the glow of my praise. You’re so wet now, so open, so ready. Feel your need now. You’re empty and experiencing a deep, deep need. Go ahead and tell me what you need. That’s right, deep inside you. Feel that desire grow. So strong. The wanting, the needing, growing and growing. You’ll do anything to have what you need, won’t you, my girl? Yes, that’s right. Good girl.

I’ll sit in the chair here, and you can straddle me. Don’t lower yourself, not just yet. Not until I tell you. Feel your need, your desire, your openness, your willingness. The words in your mind, “I will obey completely” are absolutely true. Repeat it, and feel the words fill your mind, arousing you deeply. When I allow you to feel me inside you, will you know with certainty that you’re completely obedient? Good girl. You may ease yourself down now.

That feels so good, so very, very good, doesn’t it, my girl? Don’t move just yet. This is just perfect for you, you can move so easily in this position, and you will move as I direct. You feel my hands on your waist; they guide you, set the rhythm, control your movements. You can only move as my hands direct. Your own rhythms from the past, movements from the past are far, far away. I’ll show you what’s right for you, and it will be right for you. Perfect for you. Feel my hands guiding you very, very slowly now. Up. Slowly. And down. Slowly. You move just the way I show you, and it’s just right for you, my girl. Just right. So perfect. Nothing concerns you. Your mind is completely relaxed and free. No need to think about pleasure, just let it happen. No need to worry about how to please me, you simply follow my hands, letting your body flow as I direct. So easy. So simple. So perfect. Feel the pleasure. So intense, so right for you, my girl.

Sex has never been this simple, this easy, this relaxed for you, has it? No. When you let me take charge completely, you’re free to simply experience pleasure. You know that now. No need to think about reaching orgasm, I’ll tell you when it’s time. No need to think about when to tighten or relax muscles, I’ll tell you. No need to think about when to move fast or slow, I’ll tell you. This is so exciting for you, isn’t it, my girl? Good girl. I’ve taken very, very deep control of you, and it feels so wonderful, so sexy, so erotic. You feel that, don’t you, my girl? Good girl.

You continue to slip deeper as you look into my eyes, as my hands move you up and down. So slowly, so perfectly. It feels good to slip deeper into hypnosis as you slide up and down my cock, doesn’t it, my girl? Good girl. When I tell you to cum, it will be the strongest orgasm of your life. You know that, don’t you, my girl? Good girl. But not just yet. I’ll tell you when. Feel my hands moving you just a bit faster now. Just a bit. It’s so easy to relax and let me set the rhythm, isn’t it, my girl? Good girl. You don’t strain, you don’t resist, you’re going with the flow so beautifully. It’s so simple, so deeply pleasurable.

You’re so very, very sexy, my girl. I find you very, very attractive. Very lovely. Very desirable. Such a beautiful little sex toy. You love being my precious little toy, don’t you, my girl? Of course you do. My very, very special, very sexy little toy. You’re a special toy, so special. You feel that, don’t you, my girl? You’re a good girl, a sexy girl, a special girl. Feel all those wonderful feelings as you kiss me now.

You love it when I stroke your breasts, don’t you, my girl? You love how you slide up and down, don’t you, my girl? You feel so special, so ready, don’t you, my girl? You want this so much. You’ll love having hypnotic sex like this over and over with me, won’t you? It’s so good. So wonderful. You’re ready to orgasm for me, aren’t you, my girl? Feel how open your body and your mind are for me. This will be the best you’ve ever had. The best orgasm of your life. You feel so warm, so close, so aroused, so ready.

Cum for now, my sweet little toy. That’s right little one. That’s right, my girl. Orgasm for me. Feel the pleasure. Waves of pleasure passing through you. You can’t stop it, and you don’t want to. You respond so beautifully to my voice, to my touch, to my body. Keep coming, my sweet girl. You can feel me spurting inside you now ... So good ... such pleasure ... so intense ... so wonderful. Your orgasm goes on and on. On and on, my girl. You’re so deep, so obedient, so immersed in pleasure. Deeply under my control as the pleasure continues. So strong ... so strong, my girl. And stop now. Stop moving ... and relax ... and relax ... relax deeply now. Very deeply relaxed. So nice. Every part of your mind and body completely satisfied.

Feel my arms around you. Warm. Safe. Complete. Everything is just perfect. Just perfect, my girl. You’re such a good girl. Such a good, good girl. My good girl. You’re my good girl, aren’t you? Good girl.

We’ll have another session very, very soon, because I know how much you want that. You want that so much, and you can ask for what you want. You can always ask for what you want, and you know deep inside that I will give it to you. Go ahead and ask me now, right now. That feels so good, doesn’t it, my girl? Good girl. My very own, very special girl. My good girl.