The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Easy Trances

by Mountain Man

Two

Today I’m going to deepen your hypnotic experience with a visualization exercise. I want you to lie down, relax, and close your eyes. Good girl. Now we’re going to go to a beautiful, soothing, relaxing place. I want you to imagine that you’re in a beautiful mountain meadow. A beautiful meadow that is just for you. We’re all alone here in this lovely, lovely place—your own special place.

Feel how warm and relaxing the sun is. The light plays over your body, relaxing each muscle, warming you, soothing you. You’re lying in the softest, coolest, most beautiful grass that you’ve ever imagined. You feel both the warmth of the sun, and the coolness of the grass. It’s just right, isn’t it? And it’s almost as if the warm rays of the sun and the softness of the grass are caressing you, stroking you. You feel so peaceful here, so at home. Nearby is a stream, and you hear the water burbling, gently flowing, so soothing, so relaxing. You can almost imagine that the water is carrying you along, drifting far, far away. Far, far away from all your daily cares and worries. Notice that there are a few puffy clouds in the sky, and as you watch, they slowly, slowly drift overhead. So slowly. So very slowly. Watch the clouds drifting ... drifting. And your mind drifts now. Drifting off. Far, far away. So sleepy. So relaxed. So peaceful. So open. So ready.

Everything in this beautiful place helps to relax you. You relax more and more as you respond to this lovely place and the sound of my voice. The rustle of the leaves, the gentle breeze, the gurgle of the stream, the warmth of the sun, the soft coolness of the grass—everything relaxes you more and more deeply. It’s so nice to sleep in this special place—your very own place where you learn to respond more and more deeply.

Now imagine that I’m sitting next to you on the grass. You know that I’m hypnotizing you, and that’s such a pleasurable and exciting thought for you. You continue to relax and go deeper as you focus on my voice. It feels so pleasant, so natural, so easy, to be with me in your special place, this lovely mountain meadow. It feels so easy, so pleasant, so natural to be with me and to slip deeper into hypnosis.

The sound of my voice fills your mind now, and you feel so open, so relaxed, so ready to go deeper for me. You’re much more deeply hypnotized than last time, aren’t you, my girl? Each time you go deeper for me. Notice how aroused you become as you slip into deeper and deeper levels of hypnosis. My words seem to caress you, both stroking your mind as well as your body. You feel warm and tingly. I’m going to arouse you deeply and powerfully through very, very deep hypnotic suggestions. You want to feel completely aroused as you respond hypnotically, don’t you? Just thinking about my deep, deep hypnotic suggestions is getting you more and more aroused right now, isn’t that so?

Notice how your nipples are tingling right now. They’re very tight, very sensitive. Now imagine that my fingertips are beginning to very, very lightly brush over your nipples. The sensation is so light, it’s like I’m teasing you. You feel the light teasing on your nipples, don’t you? Notice how it makes you want more. You want firmer contact, more direct stimulation. Not yet. Your arms are too heavy to lift now. You think about touching yourself, but you can’t. Go ahead and try. Too heavy, aren’t they? Your body is under my control now, and that arouses you even more.

Now you feel my lips on your nipples, still very, very lightly. Still teasing you with gentle kisses on your nipples, but not nearly as firmly as you want. It’s so arousing, isn’t it? Feel just the tip of my tongue lightly circling, around and around. Feel your desire building. You want more. You need more. Only when I permit. I want you to feel my power over you—the power to bring you deep pleasure, the power to hold that pleasure back until your need is so strong that you accept everything I say. You already feel very, very open and accepting, don’t you, my girl?

My kisses become firmer now, more direct. You feel how perfect my touch is. My lips caress your nipples. My hands fondle your breasts. It feels so good. So wonderful. This is the best you’ve ever had—each touch, each gentle lick, each kiss is just right. In a tiny corner of your mind, you know you’re only imagining this, but it feels so real. It is real for you now. You’re amazed at how I touch you in just the ways you’ve always wanted. You feel a craving for my touch, my kisses in other places. Not just yet. You must go deeper first, feeling your mind open to my deep, deep hypnotic control. And you are going deeper, right now. It feels so good to slip deeper into hypnosis when I tell you, doesn’t it?

You’re so deep, so responsive, my girl. The tingling in your nipples is so intense, so insistent now. And I begin to very, very lightly brush my fingertips over your shoulders. Notice how each sensation becomes stronger, more real for you. Now you feel my light and gentle touch following the curves of your back .... tracing very, very lightly over your stomach ... light tingly caresses over your calves. It feels so good. Each sensation more erotic, more seductive. You want to beg me to touch you more firmly, but it’s so hard to talk right now. You feel my fingertips very, very slowly moving up your legs ... very gently stroking over your buttocks .... now very light teasing strokes up the inside of your thighs.

This is so exciting, isn’t it, my girl? You’re wanting my touch more and more. Feel that desire, becoming a craving. You need my touch. There’s one place I haven’t touched yet, and that’s all you can think about. Wanting my touch there. Needing it. Go ahead and ask now. You feel so free and able to express yourself. It feels good to ask for what you want; as you do, you slip even deeper.

Now I’m very, very lightly stroking the top of your mound, and now lightly grazing just the outer lips. Light teasing, not yet touching the inner, more sensitive layers, not yet touching your clitoris, the moist inner lips, your deep passage. Circling around the outside with my fingertips, my touch a bit more firm now. Your breathing is becoming heavy, you’re so aroused now. You feel your need, so strong now. You want me to touch you everywhere, you want that right now. You’re going deeper for me, right now. You’re becoming more and more sexually responsive, right now. As you go deeper and deeper into hypnosis, you respond to all my deep sexual suggestions, right now.

Your need is stronger than you’ve ever imagined. Go ahead and ask for what you want. It feels good to express your need. And now I’m touching you in just that way. Stroking, caressing, a very special touch in just the right places in just the right way. Continue to ask for what you want, and when you do, notice how I’m giving you exactly what you’ve asked for. It’s just right, just for you. More aroused than you’ve ever been. And you know that when I let you orgasm, it will be the best you’ve ever felt.

It feels so good to be deeply hypnotized, and deeply aroused, doesn’t it, my girl? When I tell you to orgasm for me, you won’t be able to hold back. You know that now, don’t you? The stroking, caressing, so firm, so insistent, so perfect for you. You’re so wet, so open, so ready. Only knowing that you’re deeply hypnotized and must wait for my instructions holds you back from the best orgasm of your life. And you’re so close to it right now. So close. Right on the edge. Feel that. Feel how my suggestions hold you right on the edge. You can’t slip forward or back and that sensation is so exciting, so intense. You’re ready now, aren’t you, my girl? I’m going to count from one to five, and when I reach “five” and tell you to cum, you will. Knowing that excites you even more, doesn’t it, my girl?

One. Feeling how perfect my touch is for you. On some level you’re aware that it’s only in your mind that the touch exists, only through my suggestions, and that excites you even more. So very ready now. Two. Your body is tingling. You’re moaning with desire, you can’t help it. Your body moves, you can’t stop it. You’re so ready to respond to my deep suggestions.

Three. Almost there. Knowing that when I tell you, you’ll have the most intense, most exciting, most pleasurable orgasm you’ve ever had. You’re wanting that so much.

Four. Everything feels just right. You’re warm, safe, feeling so special. There’s nothing but my voice, the sensation of being touched, the intense arousal. Ready to orgasm for me, my girl.

Five. And orgasm now. So good. Every nerve filled with electricity. So intense. You keep orgasming. You feel so sexy, so alive, so filled with pleasure. The pleasure continues. Feel it. It’s so exciting to climax under deep hypnosis. You feel so pliant, so open, so willing. Keep cumming for me, my girl. You’re such a good girl. Feel how the pleasure opens you even more to my deep suggestions. So sexy and exciting. Good girl.

You’re beginning to relax now. Relaxing. Your breathing becoming still and even. More and more relaxed. Going deeper now. Good girl. You still feel the tingling, but your body relaxes more and more. So very relaxed now. Feeling so wonderful. You’re so deep, so responsive, wanting and needing my words. Such a deep and powerful need. Feels so very, very good.

In a moment I’m going to awaken you. I know how much you loved this, and how much you want other sessions. You do feel that craving, don’t you, my girl? In our next session, I’ll take you even deeper, and we’ll explore deeper levels of hypnotic control. You want that very, very much, don’t you, my girl?

And awaken now, feeling refreshed, relaxed, wanting even more.