The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains a set of related hypnotic inductions. I want to give my readers, particularly women readers, a taste of this experience. If you’re a “cut to the sex” type, you’ll probably want to skip these. These tales are intended to be slow, seductive, with the erotic quality building very gradually over the course of the five sessions.

As with all my stories, these chapters are copyrighted. Copy by permission only, all rights retained by Mountain Man (2005).

A note to the reader: If you let them, these tales can induce trance states. Although not as immediate as hypnosis on the phone or in person, the text here can still help you to create a powerful experience. If you are a woman who would like to get a taste of hypnotic control, here are some suggestions for reading these chapters.

Wait until you have some uninterrupted private time, at least half-an-hour, preferably a bit more. Choose a quiet spot, where you can be alone. You might want to print the chapter; reading it while lying in bed can be a delightful experience. Make sure your clothing is comfortable, and that you’re seated or lying in a comfortable position.

Before starting to read, take a few moments to let go of stress and tension from your day. This is your own special time now; for a few minutes you can treat yourself.

Read the story very slowly, at the same pace you would hear the words if they were spoken to you. You might want to imagine my voice—deep, slow, gentle but firm—speaking to you. Pause at each period for a moment before reading the next sentence. If a particular sentence seems to resonate, go back and re-read it. There is no need to hurry to see what’s coming next. Let yourself linger, and tune in to how you are responding. Notice what’s happening to your body, how you feel. When there is a question directed to you in the text, take the time to formulate an answer in your mind, or even out loud. The more slowly you go, and the more you immerse yourself in the experience, the stronger and more pleasurable will be your response.

It is possible as you read that at certain points you will find your eyes wanting to close. If so, go ahead and let them. This will relieve the tension in your eyelids, and within a few moments, you will be able to open them and resume reading. You may be surprised to find that these pauses do not interrupt the flow, that, in fact, they enhance your experience.

I always love hearing from my readers. If you enjoy these sessions, please feel free to send me an e-mail :)

Mountain Man

Five Easy Trances

by Mountain Man

One

I’m so pleased that you want to explore hypnosis with me. I will truly enjoy hypnotizing such a lovely woman, and helping you to realize how pleasurable and exciting hypnosis is. I’ll take this slowly; today you’ll discover how relaxing and enjoyable it is to respond, to begin to let go and slip into hypnosis.

We’ll begin with the pocket watch. That’s right. I know it seems campy—everyone has seen countless enactments of hapless young women being hypnotized by an evil man with a pocket watch. You’ve seen it in cartoons, in the movies, on television. And that’s precisely why it’s so effective; you’ve seen it over and over again, and your subconscious mind has learned to accept it as an emblem of hypnotic power. Even as your conscious mind scoffs, your subconscious, the part of your mind that is addressed by hypnosis, is readying itself to respond deeply.

Notice how eager you are. You’ve been looking forward to being hypnotized for the first time. I know how much it excites you, and you’re a bit nervous as well. You’re not sure what to expect; that small bit of apprehension is perfectly natural. But the excitement is much stronger, isn’t it? You’re going to find this very, very exciting. You’ll become deeply relaxed, and very open to my suggestions. I’ll make sure that all my suggestions are just right for you. I’ll only have you do the things that excite you, that you’ve been anticipating. This is your fantasy—to be deeply hypnotized, deeply under my control, deeply aroused. It will be just perfect for you.

Spend a few moments now noticing how bright and shiny the watch is. Notice how it catches the light. It’s quite compelling, really. The reflection into your eyes will help to tire them, as well as the effort of following the watch once I set it in motion. It’s all designed to cause the eyes to strain, the muscles to tire and feel heavy. Combined with the suggestions I give you, you’ll find this very, very effective. You may be surprised how quickly and deeply you fall into hypnosis. That’s natural. This will be a very pleasant and exciting experience for you. Are you ready?

Now follow the watch with your eyes as I swing it back and forth. That’s right. Back and forth. No need to move your head, just the eyes. You can already feel how moving your eyes back and forth so quickly and rhythmically tires the muscles. They really are becoming very, very tired, aren’t they? Back and forth. Back and forth. You’re being hypnotized and you feel a tingle of excitement. Watch the watch. Back and forth. Notice that your eyelids are becoming very heavy now. It’s happening so quickly, isn’t it—much more quickly than you imagined. Don’t close your eyes just yet. Your body is relaxing, you’re focused on my words and on the watch. Back and forth. Your eyes are so heavy, so tired. Right now. You feel drowsy, sleepy, relaxed.

Even though your eyes are becoming impossibly heavy, you want to keep following the watch. Back and forth. Keep your eyes open just a bit longer, even though you want to close them so much, wanting to sleep so much. Back and forth. More and more relaxed and sleepy. Relaxed and sleepy. Your eyes become heavier and heavier. It’s so hard to hard to keep them open. So hard. They just want to close. The eyes want to close. You want to close your eyes and sleep. You want to sleep deeply. Nothing but the desire to close your eyes and sleep deeply right now.

Even though your eyes aren’t closed yet, you’re already slipping into deep hypnosis. The watch and my voice are hypnotizing you. Back and forth. You feel so deeply relaxed, so very sleepy. You simply can’t keep your eyes open, can you? No, you can’t. The heavy, heavy eyelids are closing down now. Closing, closing, going to sleep. Deep asleep. Right now. Your eyes close and you sleep. Nothing but my voice now. So soothing. So relaxing. My voice helps you to relax and sleep. Relax and sleep. Eyes closed and sleeping deeply right now. So relaxed. So deep. Deep asleep. Deeply asleep, right now. It feels so good to sleep. So good to listen to my voice and sleep more and more deeply.

Notice how very, very relaxed you feel. Your entire body is relaxed, and as you listen to my voice, becomes more and more relaxed. More and more relaxed as you slip deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Right now. Notice how relaxed your shoulders are. Flex them a bit, feel the muscles loosening, letting go. All that tension melting away so easily now. It feels wonderful to respond. The muscles of your shoulder are warm, relaxed. Feel that relaxation flowing down into your arms now. Such a delightful sensation as the relaxation spreads through your body. Your arms are relaxed and heavy now. Relaxed and heavy. Feels so good, doesn’t it?

Now notice that feeling of relaxation flowing down into your hands and fingers. Which hand is feeling more relaxed, the right or the left? Can you feel how the other hand relaxes even more to catch up? Now both hands are very, very relaxed. Your hands are so incredibly relaxed now, and they feel light, light as a feather. I’m tying a big red helium balloon to each wrist, and that balloon is so big, so light, your hands feel so light, so relaxed, that they just begin to float up right now. Don’t try to move them, just let them float on their own. They’re drifting up, up, up right now. So light, so relaxed, so easy to respond deeply to my voice. No effort, no attempt to control them, just following the flow of my voice and allowing them to respond. It almost feels like it’s my voice pulling your hands upward, doesn’ it? So easy for you. Feel how your hands float higher, faster. Up so quickly right now. Good girl. Your hands are high in the air and the balloons hold them there. What happens when you try to pull your hands down? That’s right, you can’t lower them.

Now I’m releasing the balloons—they’re floating away, and your hands slowly, slowly sink down now. Down, down, and your hands and arms relax more and more. All the way down right now, and so very, very deeply relaxed and focused on what I tell you. Even deeper now that your hands and arms are completely and totally relaxed.

Your chest is relaxing now. Each deep and even breath relaxes you. A deep breath in, feeling the warm air flowing in. Now a deep breath out. So relaxing. Deep breath in, all the way in. Relaxing. And a deep breath out, letting go of everything. Relaxing. Deeper and deeper into hypnosis with each breath. Deep breath in, slipping deeper for me. Deeper right now. Deep breath out, slipping even deeper. Even deeper right now. Each time I hypnotize you, you’ll go deeper. Feels so good. So easy and natural for you to slip into deep, deep hypnosis for me.

The muscles of your chest are so wonderfully relaxed now. Warm, loose, relaxed. That delightful relaxation flows into the muscles of your back. Feel all the tension flowing out. Each breath relaxes the muscles of your back, the warm relaxation flowing into each fiber. Completely relaxed right now. Notice the muscles of your waist and hips relaxing. Each moment more relaxed. Notice how my words focus your attention and help you to relax more and more. Your waist and hips are loose, limp, relaxed. Very, very relaxed right now. A warm and wonderful wave of relaxation flows down into your thighs. So relaxed. Each word that I speak helps to release the tension in your body. So nice to let go as you focus on my words. Your thighs are so very, very relaxed now. The relaxation flows down into your calves. So warm and relaxed. Feels so wonderful to let go. Now the relaxation spreads into your feet, your toes. Feel how heavy and limp they are.

Your whole body is very, very relaxed now. Completely and totally relaxed. If you tried to stand, your muscles wouldn’t respond, they’re so loose and relaxed. But you don’t even want to try. It’s so much nicer to simply listen to what I tell you and respond to my words. My words are so soothing and relaxing, all you want is to follow my words. It feels so good when you listen and respond to my suggestions, doesn’t it?

Now, let’s relax your face and head, and as we do, your mind will open and relax even more. Focus on your lips and feel how wonderfully relaxed they are. Warm, relaxed, a bit buzzy and tingly. That relaxation flows into your cheeks now. Flows into your jaw, each muscle fiber letting go completely. All tension flows out, leaving you so beautifully relaxed. The relaxation flows upward, into your forehead. Smooth, relaxed, no troubles, no cares. So peaceful, so deeply relaxed. The warm relaxation flows into your scalp, the back of your head. Completely relaxed right now. Warm, soothing, deep relaxation. The best feeling you can remember. Right now. Just perfect for you. You respond so quickly, so easily, as you relax more and more.

Only your eyelids need to be relaxed now. Just the last tiny bit of tension is there. So little left now. And you let them relax, right now. You feel your eyelids become completely heavy and deeply relaxed. Completely relaxed and heavy. So heavy that it’s completely impossible to open your eyelids now. Go ahead and try. You can’t even try, can you? You’re so completely relaxed. Stop trying to open your eyes, and simply sleep. Deeply, deeply asleep. Deeply, deeply hypnotized. Completely and totally relaxed. Your mind and body completely relaxed. Completely open to all my suggestions. Right now. Deeply responsive. So nice.

You realize now how much you love the feeling of being hypnotized by me. It feels so good, doesn’t it? You’re so beautifully deep right now, and all you want is to go deeper for me. It feels so wonderful when you respond to all my hypnotic suggestions. You feel very, very relaxed and very, very open to all my suggestions. You realize now how wonderful my suggestions feel, and how much you want to follow them. You want me to hypnotize you often, each time taking you deeper. You want that so much, don’t you?

As you become aware of how much you want to be hypnotized by me, notice how sexy that thought is. It’s sexy to think about slipping deeper and deeper under my hypnotic spell, isn’t it? Right now. You want to go deeper and deeper, feel yourself slipping more and more deeply under my control. It’s such a wonderful feeling, isn’t it? You feel free to respond in just the ways you’ve always wanted. When you accept my deep, deep suggestions, they set you free. You feel that, don’t you? You become free to follow all my suggestions, and that’s so perfect for you.

Each time I hypnotize you, it will be more arousing, more sexy, more exciting. Just the thought of slipping deeper and deeper for me gets you even more aroused right now. When you think to yourself, “I want you to hypnotize me more and more deeply,” that’s such an erotic thought, isn’t it? You can enjoy that sexy, pleasurable thought right now. Go ahead and repeat it to yourself again, “I want you to hypnotize me more and more deeply,” and feel how it makes you glow. When you think to yourself, “I want you to hypnotize me more and more often,” you become even more aroused; it’s such a sexy and exciting thought. Let that thought repeat, “I want you to hypnotize me more and more often,” and enjoy the pleasure it brings right now. You can continue to think these sexy and exciting thoughts, feeling your desire growing as you do.

Now in just a few moments, I’m going to awaken you. When I do, you can let me know how much you want to be hypnotized again by me. It will feel so good to ask for what you want. It feels so good to know that you can go deeper for me each time, that I will take you deeper and deeper, and explore deeper and deeper levels of hypnotic control. That’s so sexy and exciting, isn’t it?

Now it’s time to awaken on the count of five. One. Feeling beautifully relaxed, completely refreshed. Two. Becoming more awake and aware. Three. Completely comfortable and feeling great when you awaken. Four. Almost there. Five. Wide awake—refreshed and happy. How was that? Is there anything you want to ask for? Feel free to ask. Go ahead. Right now.