The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finders, Keepers

Fourth chapter

“Hey! You alright there? Want my help?” Melanie swatted away Clare’s hand with a smirk. “I can get dressed on my own, thanks.” The young woman just shrugged. “Fine, then struggle with those straps by yourself for all I care. Get all tangled up and despair under the stress of not getting ready for your date in time.” “Oh, c’mon! It’s not… Wait a sec. Let me… Let me just get that… Oh, jeez! Okay, so maybe they were a bit squirmy. Are you satisfied now?” “Fully.” As Clare left the room Melanie thought back to the previous day. Her roommate had undergone such a drastic change it was almost uncanny. She had hoped for Clare to open up a little to the idea that she may have a life outside of work and chores, unlike the blonde scientist who herself seemed fully satisfied with pursuing nothing but academics. When Thomas had offered his help, Melanie had been ready to jump at the chance, expecting however that Clare would remain hostile for at least a few more days. Never would she have dared to believe the woman would take such a sudden turn for the better. All morning Clare had been in a good mood. Fantastic, even. She was openly joking around and even commented once or twice how she didn’t assume Thomas to be as nice as he had apparently been. Melanie could neither confirm nor deny that part. Not that she herself would think badly of him or anything, but even though she had sworn it would not happen again she had fallen asleep within moments after he began talking. Recalling her blunder brought an ashamed pink to her cheeks that had nothing to do with her freshly applied make-up. Or the by now familiar heat welling up within her at the faintest mention of Thomas these days.

If only she knew what it was that drew her to him? Sleep deprivation? At least that would explain a few things. But she giggled over that. Nonsense. He simply was that hot a guy. It must be her instincts as a woman kicking in. And for once she didn’t mind them taking over. She gave her outfit a critical once-over in the mirror. Way too much fabric. But she couldn’t help it, this was already the most revealing outfit she owned. A short pink top that was more straps than actual cloth made sure to keep the pretense of modesty even as her equally minimalistic white shorts almost rode up her toned ass. Her sandals completed the look, showing of her bare feet. She wasn’t happy with getting dressed at all, but rules were rules. You didn’t just walk out on the street in the nude. Especially not in broad daylight. But who knew? Thomas and her would surely not stay out in the buzzing life of the city all day. And once they were indoors… She shook her head. Maybe she enjoyed being nude more than she ever had before lately. Maybe that was even a sign of her true calling as a nudist rearing its head. But still, there were limits to everything. And stripping in front of a guy she was heavily crushing on was absolutely crossing those!

On her way out she got on last glance at Clare. The young scientist just stood there daydreaming, her freshly brewed coffee waiting forgotten on the table. Wow! That was rare. In fact, Melanie was pretty sure she had never caught the other woman lost in thought if she wasn’t currently brooding over some new issue from work. The sight stirred something in her, her eyes eagerly drinking in the way Clare’s face was completely blank and staring off into nothingness. Something urged her to give her roomie’s behind a quick slap, half wishing that it would cause no reaction. But she contained herself, if only barely. She had an appointment to keep.

No sooner was she on the road as she send a message to Thomas. Asking to be picked up from the station yet again. She was confident in her ability to find the way to his house today. But still, purposely giving him the impression that she was helplessly lost without him there just seemed so good to her. She wanted him to think that. To think of her a some little thing that needed his guidance. The thought had her wriggling uncomfortably in her seat all the way to the stop. He was already waiting and waving at her when she left the bus. “Hey!” She grinned back. “Where you that early or was I that late?” “Who knows?” He pocketed his phone as if it weren’t important, yet Melanie read that as a sign he had been at least as impatient to meet as she felt. To make up for having made him wait she held onto his arm, braving the constant onslaught of hot shivers this send down her skin. If he noticed how her breath sped up or her knees quivered under her weight he was polite enough not to mention it. “So? What’s the plan for today?” He laughed. “Well, I thought about what we could do to keep you from dozing off each time we see each other. How does a bit of shopping sound? And maybe we can grab some food at some point?” “I don’t know,” she tried, hoping he’d catch her intention of getting behind closed doors. “Oh, don’t worry. I do.” His perfectly calm reply startled her. Did he just casually cut off her choice? It sure sounded like he did. Normally, Melanie wouldn’t have taken this kind of attitude from anyone. But from him it was just so unexpected she was left dumbfounded until they were already well underway, heading towards one of the local stores.

Still, maybe it was nice being treated this way every once in a while. Not having to set the pace, but instead just getting swept along in plans that someone else made with her in mind. The more they went window-shopping, the more she found herself enjoying just the simple act of walking side by side with him, looking pretty there as he had it all planned out and knew exactly where they needed to go. She did not fail to spot the occasional jealous glare he got from guys passing them by. It was a bit unfamiliar, for looks like that to be directed not at her, but someone who was with her. But then again, she got her fair share of passionate looks all the same. It was exhilarating to be his arm candy and really show herself off. Now wasn’t this great? She knew that objectively spoken she always used to be a bit vain—just a bit, thought!—but being this thrilled at the attention her clothes drew to her was completely new. Ever since meeting Thomas she just kept discovering new things about herself. “Oh. That looks like an idea.” Embarrassed she realized she had gotten so high on the attention that whatever Thomas was talking about had simply drifted right past her brain. “What do you…” Her words trailed off as she followed his eyes and spotted a couple flirting rather aggressively, with no concern for the people around them. “Look,” he pointed somewhere next to those lovebirds, “that ad. A trip, huh? Haven’t been travelling for a while.” “Uh-huh.” She didn’t bother even trying to process his words. The sight of that couple had somehow irritated her. The nerve of those brats. That half-assed groping passed as ‘flirting’ around here? Resolve began to form inside her. With a devilish smirk she placed Thomas’ hand on her ass, using this as the perfect excuse to snuggle in closer and place a kiss on his cheek. He raised a brow in surprise, but didn’t tell her off. In fact, he pulled her a little closer and stole a real kiss this time. She moaned into his mouth. Had she thought she was getting used to the kind of sensory overload his touch ignited in her? His kiss felt like someone was pulling the rug from under her feet and sent her tumbling into a blazing wildfire of lust. She couldn’t wait until… “Here seems good.”

Melanie opened her eyes long enough to notice they had slipped into a narrow sideway, barely empty besides a couple empty boxes forming something like a partition to shield them from the less thorough of onlookers. But before she could see more he cupped her face and whispered… something in her ear. Whatever it was, she dismissed it as irrelevant while her head swam in the absurdity of what she was about to do. With a seductive gaze up into his eyes she let herself fall to her knees before him and took out his dick. The puzzling sensation of a déjà-vu was cast aside. She was certain that no matter how familiar his throbbing penis might feel in her hands this was the first time she was actually holding it like this. Her fingers ran along its length, affirming once more that this was not a dream. She was fully awake and about to… “What are you waiting for, slut?” He asked such a thing in about the same casual voice as if asking whether she liked puppies. Cheery, warm and… His hand settled on the back of her head as he was saying something else. Could he just shut up for a second? Melanie almost crumbled under a sudden hunger. A hunger for dick! She engulfed his cock like it was salvation, slurping away with a passion. This was it! This was what she had needed, what she had been waiting for all day! A hot, pulsing cock in her mouth and nothing else. She didn’t want to think about where they would go or if this was appropriate. Not like she could. As soon as the cock went in her brain was flooded with ecstatic bliss, and each time it slipped out all thought was squashed under her all but refueled craving for more. She needed! She was not sure exactly what she needed. If it was the cum that he was hiding from her deep down in his balls, or if she just needed to have her lips wrapped around his rod all day. But what she was sure of was that the need was quelled at least for a while as long as she was sucking him, so that was all she cared about doing in this moment.

Melanie had no idea how long she had been at it when suddenly he gripped her head, holding her still. She growled and gagged as she was locked in place with her nose buried in his pubic hair, his cock wedged deep into her throat. Something thick and hot shot forth inside her, before he slowly peeled her off of him. While he was busy cleaning off the strands of spit and semen that had formed during the intense blowjob she was just really trying to even get her brain to work again at all. The strange rush of absolutely having to have his cum was ebbing away as quickly as it had come over her, yet it just left her wheezing and disorientated.

“Are you alright?” Melanie looked around, startled at the voice suddenly calling out to her. “Do you need a helping hand with that?” Hand. What a coincidence. He was apparently finished cleaning their mess off of himself and extended a hand to her to hold onto with a concerned look. “Careful there.” She was thankful for his support. Her legs were still a little shaky, probably not just from the exhaustion, but also the sheer reality of what had just happened. Her head still foggy and sluggish all she really understood the second they left the alley and dove into the crowd again was that—despite her firm believe that she would never, ever do something that shameful—she had gone down on a guy. In. Freaking. Public! She should feel revolted, shocked, in a hurry to get home, or at least away from him. But instead she clung to his arm with a vice-like grip, fearing to separate from the reassurance his presence seemed to grant her. “Come to think of it,” he recalled with a pensive look in his eyes, “This was pretty similar to how we first met. Remember? You down on your knees, me helping you up.” “Um, yeah… Sorry. I seem to need your help a lot these days.” Was he getting tired of it? She hoped he wasn’t. Whatever it would take to keep him interested in her she would do, she swore silently. She wasn’t sure what had gotten into her before, but whatever it had been, it had felt so damn right!

“Um…” Thomas suddenly slowed, an uncharacteristic blush spreading over his face. “Are you also up for some early lunch? Or is that just me?” Just like that all tension over what had happened back there was blown away. Melanie couldn’t contain a hearty laugh at the innocent expression he showed her. “I sure could need a bite. Yeah, I think that would be about right for now.” “Sure.” He seemed to think about where might be good before shrugging. “I’m sure they have one or two tables around this time. Let’s go.” The place he had in mind turned out to be a simple yet rather hidden restaurant. It was a bit away from the hustle and bustle of the shopping area. Actually, Melanie was pretty sure it was the kind of place she would have never found without the help of a regular. It didn’t seem like much from the outside, yet the food she had to admit was truly a revelation. She would’ve thought a woman with her appearance would earn more critical looks here, but that seemed to be a prejudice as well.

All in all, the rest of today turned out just like she would have thought a first date to go. Cheery banter, lighthearted talks. And for the first time ever he was telling her about himself without her suddenly blacking out in the middle. It was fascinating to hear him tell her about his habits, his studies or just about anything, really, as long as it was about him. It wasn’t until she excused herself and headed to the toilet that she really found some time to think about what had happened in that alley. That hadn’t been her. No matter how good it had felt—And god, had it ever!—it just was way too out of character for her. She just wasn’t the kind of easy little bitch that jumped any dick she could get her hands on. She was a grown woman! And as such she knew better than to risk someone calling the police. After all, it was one thing to just flirt around, maybe get a bit touchy-feely in public. But to actually suck her date’s cock in front of pretty much anyone? Separated from the stream of passerby’s merely by some old boxes that might as well not be there? After all, they had not kept the two of them out of that place. So why would they hold of someone else? She left the bathroom to see Thomas lean close to the wall, waiting for her. The moment he saw her looking his way his lips began to move. She wanted to tell him that if she should catch what he was trying to tell her he’d have to be louder or come closer respectively when she ground to a halt, her full awareness returning inward for a bit.

Was it really such a bad thing? Had she not dreamed of deep-throating him, no less than twice now? Was what had happened today not just her own fault for holding back on that dream for so long? She nodded, slowly. Yes, that sounded correct. So, thinking about it like this, there was a very simple solution. In order to prevent such outbursts in places she was not comfortable with, she would merely have to fuck him in places that were okay. And, really, what was the harm? How wonderful had it been to make him cum, serve him and derive her own pleasure from his? She had loved every second of it, hadn’t she? Heck, yes, of course she had. She realized being his cock-sleeve was the most erotic thing she had experienced—on this date or otherwise. She had never even considered that, but now that she had experienced it she had to admit she wanted to feel like that again and again and again. What could she do to make him want her like that again? She was sure she would be able to think of ideas to seduce him until their next date. And if she really couldn’t, which would be no surprise with his penis being the only thing on her dirty little mind, she could always just ask him. Something convinced her that Thomas would not mind teaching her in great detail just how to please him best. And ultimately, she pondered, pleasing him was all that mattered.

She blinked as his gentle touch called her back to the present. “You with me again?” “God, I’m sorry!” What was even happening to her? Why was she spacing out like this? It was arguably hard to feel bad about it, with him always so quick to forget it. Was maybe that the reason why it kept happening or… Something flashed through her head and drove burning shame up her face. Why had she just thought of his penis, out of all things? Though… it was, at the very least, a dick worth thinking about. And well, if she was preoccupied, no wonder why she was having trouble paying attention to all else. But still… Maybe she should actually remind him to complain every now and then, if only to give her a reason to actually listen properly? Having such and similar worries float in her head the way back home seemed to go by in a flash.

Kicking the door shut behind her Melanie breathed a happy sigh, just really letting all the wound-up energy flow out of her system. Today had definitely been a new record for her as far as dating went. She felt sore, giddy, bubbly, tired and just seriously confused. When had been the last time a guy she’d gone out with had managed to rouse this many emotions in her? Giggling, she pushed herself away from the door and into motion, only noticing the eerie silence in the flat belatedly when she had almost reached her room. Actually, why was there no light on anywhere? It wasn’t yet really night, so some light still fell through the windows and allowed her to find her way with ease. But even so something seemed out of place about it. Was Clare at work? That didn’t sound right. Melanie felt worry taking over. Normally around this time Clare should still be up, maybe busying herself in the kitchen. Watching a show in the living room, taking advantage of the fact Melanie was not there to start an argument about it. Or perhaps currently under the shower. Either way, making some noise and definitely doing so with the lights turned on.

So… where was all of that? The light, the noise, the roommate? Why was there no sign of any of those? It couldn’t be that Clare had finally gotten fed up with her and just left, right? She dropped her bag where she stood and searched the flat. Only to discover a small note stuck to the entrance of Clare’s room. Reading it Melanie’s jaw dropped in pure disbelief. Clare was gone. Out at this time. On a date? Clare, the definition of a nerdy workaholic was on a date? The word was even marked with a heart! From that rational, level-headed Clare? Was it going to snow next? Just what the hell was even going on here lately?

Whatever it was, it haunted Melanie even into her dreams when some time later she finally settled down enough to slip out of her clothes and into bed for a restless night.

* * *