The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finders, Keepers

Fifth chapter

The door creaking open prompted Melanie to jump out of bed just barely after sun rise and hurry to the entrance. “Hey…” Clare swayed a little, giggling: “Think you could lend me a helping hand?” “Are you okay?” Melanie helped the blonde scientist into the living room and left her there to brew some coffee. When she returned, Clare seemed a little more steady but was still grinning as if in a daze. It was all just too strange. This wasn’t Clare as she knew her. Of course, Melanie immediately reeled her delusions back, Clare was a human woman! Of course there was a chance that she’d meet someone she liked enough to want to flirt with them. The fact that it had never happened before was surely not a reason to think that it could not happen at all. But… Clare was a lot of things. But a bubbly, flirty tease she was not. And yet without any warning that seemed to be what she was in the middle of becoming!

“Here,” she offered her a cup of steaming hot coffee, “That should help a little.” “Gee, thanks.” Melanie sat down next to her. “So,” she tried to cast her worries aside, “Who? When? How?” Clare laughed, but the inquisitive stance Melanie took roused her old, much more logical self back out. “What’s it to you? I don’t recall having heard much of your dates, why would I have to report about mine?” Before it could end the topic, however, Clare burst into another, if possible even wider grin. “Weeell, just this much: It. was. A-freaking-mazing!” Instead of sounding like it was a good date, this reply send cold shivers down Melanie’s spine. Had Clare always been this… unrestrained when she was in love? After all, people did change when they were with—or talking about—their crush. But even then, it was just weird to see Clare like this. At least, Melanie breathed a sigh of relief, Clare was not wearing anything even remotely revealing, even if it had been a date. She was dressed in what she liked to call her dinner wear. Long sleeves, even a high neck. Long pants. Nothing hinting at any immodesty during the date. Melanie angrily shook her head, trying to disperse her worries. What was she acting like Clare’s chaperone for? But Clare barely even seemed to notice. She was still off in her own little world. Granted, as tired as she was, maybe forcing a talk about all these things right now was not the way to go. So Melanie kept her curiosity in check and made meaningless small talk until she saw Clare’s eyes droop a little and tucked her in.

The rest of the day was spend with turning wheels in her head. There was a nagging suspicion that Melanie just couldn’t shake lurking somewhere in the back of her head, but she couldn’t for the life of her put her finger on it. So instead she began to occupy herself with whatever she could get her hands on and before she knew it the entire flat was squeaky clean. Only when she was pulling off the gloves she realized she had in fact gone for most of the day without even getting dressed. It made her hum with glee as she realized just how freeing it felt. Wasn’t it simply so much more natural this way? “Now if only Thomas were here to see,” she mumbled, before catching herself with a start. Why exactly would she want that? Not like she could not see herself getting naked for him one of these days, but there was a difference between stripping for him when it felt right and just spending her entire day around him in the nude. Or was there? Actually, she wasn’t too sure on it anymore. Would he really mind? Her feet carried her in front of her mirror almost by themselves and she examined the way her body looked without anything on it. It felt new, in a weird way. She was used to seeing herself naked, obviously. But that was when she had just gotten out of the bath or stuff like that. She had never really been nude just for the sake of being nude. And now that she was, in all honesty she had to wonder why she never had before. Somehow the way her pale skin caught the light made her look so sensual. “I bet Thomas would love seeing me like this.” The words were out before she even gave them any thought. They were simply true, weren’t they? Experience had taught her the effect her looks had on guys. Of course Thomas would be pleased by the sight of her in the nude. Wouldn’t he? Sudden worry befell her. What if she actually wasn’t really his type of girl? Did he even like redheads? She grew restless. Now that she thought about it, had she ever paid attention to his preferences? Had she not rather always been distracted by thinking if she found him attractive or not? God, she was such an egoistic bitch! Why had she even bothered questioning that? Of course a guy like him was attractive, he was pretty much sex incarnate. He could have every girl in the world, all of them. Even at once, were he so inclined, that she just knew. And despite that she had just taken his interest in plain old her for granted? Just because the average run-of-the-mill-guy was drawn to her looks? Her eyes froze on the patch of hair between her legs. She had always liked to keep it this way. Why bother shaving? It would grow back by itself, was that not a pretty evident sign nature meant it to be there? But… What if Thomas was turned off by hairy pussies? He just had to desire it, else she would positively go mad.

It took her literally seconds before her decision was made. There was no way she would be able to come up with the answer to this by herself. She had finally managed to stay awake listening to him talk about himself yesterday, but his dream girl was the one thing that—given the time and place—had not been discussed. The one and only thing she knew about his preferences was that he greatly enjoyed choking her with his cock. The mere mention of it brought back the situation in her mind and she shuddered as she recalled giving the most spontaneous, dirtiest blow job of her life on her date yesterday. Never before she had tolerated the mere notion of blowing someone in a toilet stall. Yet even that would have been more private and proper than the quick deep-throat she had given him in a side walk right in the middle of the bustling city. Lost in the memory she needed a while before she noticed she was languidly running her finger around her clit. She threw a pensive glance at her phone. Should she call him? It would be so easy. “Hi, Thomas. I just wanted to know real quick if you’d like to fuck me more if I were to shave my cunny for you? Oh, and by the way, should I just start saving up for a boob job or do you like natural D size tits on your slut?” It would be such a simple thing to ask. In fact, she already was about to begin dialing his number when her hand froze up. Was asking him really the way to go? Sure, it made sense. No one better to ask about Thomas’ likes or dislikes than him, after all. But would he be pleased by that? Would it really be pleasant for him if a girl claiming to have his interests in mind couldn’t even think of one single thing to do spontaneously? Her phone dropping onto her mattress she turned and paced up and down restlessly. In the end, right now there was one thing she could think of that might attract him to her. But there was just too little to go on. What if he was actually interested in doing anal? She had read before that a lot of guys were dissatisfied because their partners weren’t up for that? Should she just offer her ass up to him next time? Maybe just ease into it with teasing? Did he even like being teased? No, rather, wasn’t she just running in circles pointlessly with all her worrying?

A soft knock from the door made her whirl around to meet a somewhat freshened-up Clare waving at her. “Just wanted to thank you, now that I’m really awake again.” The young scientist seemed a bit embarrassed at the memory of her unusual mood this morning. “Thank me?” “Yeah, um… You know. For tidying up the place. I mean, I was complaining that you are off on dates instead of doing your share here, and as soon as I get a call I just drop everything and head out myself. Not really a good role model, hm?” “Role model? Please, Clare, I’m already a big girl. You don’t need to show me how it’s done. And you were right, I was a bit easy-going last week.” “Maybe. But,” Clare made an all-encompassing gesture up and down Melanie’s body, “seems it was for a reason, right?” “What do you mean?” Melanie felt herself perk up. Was the other woman maybe spotting something in her appearance she herself had missed? Had she gained weight? Or conversely, lost some? Or was there perhaps something else? Clare licked her lips, visibly oblivious to her own reaction as she seemed to drink in the sight. “You’re kind of redefining yourself a bit there, huh? Looks good!” “Oh!” It only now occurred to Melanie that she had never really considered what Clare would think of her new dress code. When everything was said and done, going around in her birthday suit was only fine unless it stirred conflict with others. Clare was living here as well, and if she did not want to be forced into seeing a naked woman around the house, who could blame her. Although… “You think it looks good?” “Marvelous even. In fact, it makes me wonder why you only now leave all those clothes aside.” “Wait, what exactly is wrong with my clothes, huh?” “Nothing, of course,” Clare hurried to assure her, “Just that… Okay, see, can I be honest here? I know I shouldn’t judge, but you sometimes dress so provocatively. And, how do I put it? For me, it just got a bit unnerving having to see that on some days.” So if she got that right, was Clare saying she sometimes got nervous seeing her dress in suggestive outfits around the house? “And that would no longer be an issue if I’m not just looking provocative, but rather strip entirely? Really?” Clare turned around with a shy blush that—Melanie would never tell her!—was still clearly visible in the mirror. “Maybe it’s not so much your attitude that’s changed?” Before her embarrassment could drive her out of the room Melanie decided it may be better to just leave it at that. Well, that and she wasn’t really sure if she even wanted to understand the implication she thought to hear behind those last words.

“Anyways, even if it does look good, I actually think I need to get some new stuff to wear when I go out.” “What, did Thomas complain about your last date or something?” “No! No, he was actually saying he liked it. But… y’know, if I think about it, what I wore last time was maybe a tad conservative for a date.” Clare’s eyes almost popped out of her head and all shyness blown away she whirled around. “Conservative? That outfit might have been a lot of things, but that is the one word it did not bring to mind.” Melanie’s expression must have spoken volumes about her inner turmoil. “Okay, okay. It was your outfit, your date, your impression. You think some innovation is in order? Then go right ahead.” “I was hoping for some advice, actually.” Clare having gone on a date of her own had made her wonder. Perhaps she could offer some new perspective on this. But she apparently did not want to and at the faintest mention of such topics left for the privacy of her own room.

Dejected, Melanie went back to her phone. Sure, okay, maybe she had now wasted some time. But still, she didn’t want to just up and ask him for how she should appear the next time they met. That might eliminate the risk, but it wouldn’t keep him intrigued. She had to at least make an effort. Even if it may come up blank. Her finger opened her phone’s browser, running a quick search for… Was she seriously searching for vibrators? Her eyes were instantly glued to the depiction of a familiar shape. Wasn’t this, like, way too similar to his dick? There, that bulge. The way it was curved… No, no, no! This was only a picture. And pictures could lie. …Would he maybe send her a dick pic to compare them if she asked kindly? She giggled at that as she scrolled past more kinds of vibrators. Were there supposed to be that many types? She wasn’t sure. Granted, why would she have had much need to look for artificial imitations before when she had only needed to drop a hint to have her pick of the real thing? But now there was only one dick she really wanted. She bit her lip at the depiction of another fairly similar one. As she kept skimming through the search results, images flashed through her head of herself in the outfit from last time, it all only serving to hide the buzzing toy inside of her as she was mentally tracing the path of her last date in the city. No one would have a clue she was getting fucked by a copy of Thomas’ dick right there, right in the middle of all those people!

God, she had to stop this or she was going to lose it! Melanie wanted to call him and get the answers she needed. But if she did that now, she was actually positive it would end with a hot session of phone sex and her a wet, panting mess on her bed. His voice was just that dangerous. She headed for the kitchen. Just drink a little, maybe grab a quick bite to calm her nerves and… Her jaw must’ve hit the floor as the shock from the unexpected sight greeting her in the frame of Clare’s door. The young scientist, hastily pulling her fingers out of her glistening snatch as her eyes went wide at seeing Melanie walk out into the hallway. Still naked. With, how it bellowed through Melanie’s head in this instant, equally dripping cunt. The realization shoved all other thoughts aside like pebbles on the road. What meaning had they in front of the marvel of a gorgeous, sexy woman before her?

Her nostrils flared as she meant to smell Clare’s arousal. She… Fuck it, she just had to get—“That’s mine!” Clare uttered a deep, guttural growl as she lounged at Melanie and pinned her roommate against the wall. “What are you—umpfff!” Whatever half-hearted protest her rapidly crumbling resistance should have brought forth was forever sealed by Clare’s lips as the scientist stole a kiss. And what a kiss! Her tongue was faster to catch up than her brain, dancing with Clare’s and dueling for dominance even as Clare grabbed her arms by the wrist, pinning them over her head. Melanie moaned through the kiss as she was clearly feeling the cackling flames of pure, undiluted pleasure sweep through her, consuming any semblance of thought.

But Clare was far from finished! Forcing Melanie’s arms up with one hand—not like Melanie had even a single spark of will left in her to pull free—her other was quickly trailing down the outline of her body, sliding right between her legs and the gushing folds of her vagina. The very fingers that had stirred Clare’s own pussy into a frenzy were now pushing in and out of her, rough and yet with an unfamiliar care, like Clare savored every single second of violating her roommate’s body.

When she finally broke the kiss and let her catch some breath, Melanie was left panting in a daze. “Mine,” Clare repeated yet again, with a lusty snarl that send frightened shivers of arousal down Melanie’s spine. And without warning Clare dove for Melanie’s nether half, her face taking the place of her hand as her tongue dug into the wet cunt before her.

Melanie howled in pleasure as much as shock. She had never thought that… Ungh, t-that… Ohhhh! When had Clare become so devilishly excellent at eating pussy? Was… Oh, god! Ohgodohgodohgod! Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body shook in the throes of a mind-shattering orgasm. But Clare was still not relenting, simply continuing to lap away at her juices even as Melanie’s knees buckled under her, causing her to slip down the wall. The support from Clare’s arms was long gone, after all. The greedy scientist did not let up as if driven by a demon, no thought spared for her friend or her well-being until Melanie flopped down onto the ground, whimpering in needy desire for even more and a plead for mercy at the same time.

It was only then that Clare decided to ease up on stimulating her further, instead leaning in closer until Melanie could feel the tips of her glossy brass hair tickle her cheeks. “Good girl.” Her brain was too foggy with endorphins and sheer sex to even try and make sense of the words. She merely felt the corners of her mouth twitch into a crazed grin under the praise for an instant as Clare cradled her head.

Eventually the bliss must have carried her off to sleep because the next time she opened her eyes Clare was gone and she was tucked under the covers in her own bed. Not much time could have gone by as there was still light falling through the glass of her windows. But enough apparently. As she got up and searched the flat, no sign of the blonde scientist could be found. Clare was out, at least right now. She was not too sad about it, admittedly. When everything was said and done, today had proven to be way too unpredictable. As she glanced at her phone for the time she was startled to spot a notification about missed calls. Thomas! Her heart hammering nervously she wrought her fingers before ultimately deciding against calling him back. It was late and he was busy. Surely he still had to learn or finish an assignment or something? And if she was being honest, then… Well, then she had just woken up after the first and most intense experience of lesbian sex in her life and the way that made her feel confused the hell out of her! Thomas would understand, right? That it was inevitable? That she had had no choice but to indulge in that moment? It really was not like Clare had even left her any escape route… At that a different, rather unsettling thought managed to penetrate the haze in her head. Hadn’t Clare herself gone on a date just the other day? Swooning all over them?

Shuddering in cold uncertainty Melanie crawled back under the covers and wrapped her arms around herself. Eventually, when the last rays of the sun had long since disappeared, she heard the door open and fall shut again but even as she heard Clare walk up to her room she was pretending to be asleep. Real sleep however made itself scarce this night as she was plagued by questions over questions and no one to set them right again.

* * *