The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finders, Keepers

Third chapter

“Are you… alright?” Melanie was admittedly careful addressing her roommate at all this morning. “Want me to lend you some help with that?” Clare barely even acknowledged her presence, let alone reply to the question as she put the plate down to dry and wiped her hands. Obviously she had decided there were better ways to avoid Melanie than to do the dishes. The chemist stormed past her without a second glance, disappearing into her room. Melanie was left behind puzzled and a bit miffed. Granted, she herself had been a bit cold earlier this week, after meeting Thomas for the first time. Spending two days in a row with him, rather than at home were Clare had expected her to be, had soured the young woman’s mood. But Melanie was willing to make amends! Despite being invited she had called off several meet-ups with friends and even with Thomas to stay here and see if she couldn’t convince her roomie that she was not as irresponsible as it appeared to her. But Clare on the other hand was doing her hardest to ignore any however well meaning attempt from Melanie, giving her snide remarks if reacting at all and otherwise just about letting the other girl feel her anger through dreadful silence.

Melanie was at her wit’s end by now. She was stressed, and usually whenever she was feeling stressed she would go shopping. Except she was painfully aware of the gaping emptiness in her wallet. And it wasn’t like she didn’t know it would not solve anything. Clare was unfortunately not so inclined as to like shopping herself. Which also meant that she held little understanding for Melanie’s habit. Her spending sprees had been topic of discussions before. Adding fuel to the fire would not deescalate the situation. If anything, an even further infuriated Clare might just get it in her head to kick Melanie out. This had to be solved in some other way. If only she’d have an idea! But try as she might, she couldn’t come up with anything. In her despair, she even sat down and formulated a message to Thomas, before tossing her phone aside. Why was she actually going to rely on him for this? She barely knew him, but he absolutely did not know Clare! How was he supposed to help?

Then again… She fished for her phone, retrieving it and letting her finger hover above the keys. It wasn’t like she had no idea what he could do to solve the situation. He was so nice to talk to and had a way of speaking that easily calmed people down. In fact, during each single talk with him she had found herself just dozing off. With a pang of guilt she recalled his understanding smile each time he had to wake her after she had fallen asleep in the middle of his talking. And it was always whenever he talked about himself, too. In any other case, Melanie would have thought it was due to him being such a boring person. But with him, she instead felt it was a shame exactly because he was so very interesting. More than that, in fact. She absentmindedly rubbed her tights together as she recalled some details of the dream she was having last time she’d visited his place. A dream about gobbling up his cock, almost choking on it in her vigor. The mere memory drove a bright pink flush to her face and suddenly it did seem like a god-sent that Clare was locking herself in her room.

Decisions weren’t made by hesitating to no end! With newly fuelled resolve she texted him. Asked him if he could spare some time to give her advice. His reply came surprisingly fast. Whether she’d have time to discuss this by calling? She did, hurrying to hide in her room. Better safe than sorry, after all. She had barely seated herself when the phone rang. “Hello, Thomas?” It did feel a little strange for a moment, given how she could not quite remember when they had exchanged numbers. But the sound of his voice in her ears let all these concerns melt away. “Hello, Melanie. What’s up? I sure didn’t expect you to come ask for my advice.” “Um, yeah… Sorry, I’m not even sure if this is something I should be talking about with you. But I just felt like you might be able to help in some way. I’m sorry, actually. Forget about…” “Now hold your horses there! I’m happy to get a chance to talk with you. If you think I can offer any form of assistance in why ever you called, I’m proud to try my best. And if it turns out I can’t, then I at least want to have made an effort. That’s what friends are for, right?” There it was, the kindness that had made her think he would be able to work something out. Playing with her hair, Melanie described the situation with Clare as objectively as she could.

“I see,” was all he said for a moment. She was actually already feeling a little better from having confided in him. “Say,” his voice suddenly picked up on the other end of the line, “Would it be possible I stop by at your place sometime today?” Melanie perked up, feeling like someone hit her with a jolt of electricity. “Um, technically, sure! But… Do you think that would be a smart thing to do?” “Well, from my perspective it seems to me like at least some part of Clare’s concerns are whether or not I can be trusted. As well as whether I might be tempting you to stop caring about shared responsibilities. She might simply think you will shack up with some random guy and stop being the reliable roommate she is counting on for chores and the rent and stuff. So, certainly not the only, but as I would think still the fastest way to settle this would be if she got to know me. Or… well, the only alternative that I can see being just as fast would be we stop talking to each other.” No! Absolutely not! Melanie broke into cold sweat just imagining it. Stop talking to Thomas? Stop hearing his dark voice purl in her ears? Stop enjoying the feelings of calm and safety his presence gave her? Absolutely not. Never. She… it was a little surprising to admit this, but she needed his voice. In a way similar to how she needed coffee to really get going in the morning, or sun light to be cheerful all day long. Sure there might be ways to live without it, but if she had to choose one of those or him, she’d go with him any day of the week.

“I don’t think us girls have anywhere to be today. You could come over whenever. Think you can find it on your own?” Her attempt at teasing him backfired when he with an audible grin on his face remarked: “I’m not as unsteady on my feet as a certain someone.” His next words escaped her as she felt the memory of how at the faintest touch with him her knees had buckled under her sweep through her head, bringing all those delicious sensations right back. She was afraid Thomas might have caught the faint moan she made when the feelings hit her unprepared, but if he did he at least spared her the shame of pointing it out. With a lot more optimism than before she gave him her address and tried to sort her thoughts. If he was going to come here and meet Clare, the chemist best knew about the visitor ahead of time. Last Melanie had seen her she had not exactly been in a state to welcome guests. She went over to Clare’s room and knocked. “We’ll have a guest coming over in a short while! They wanted to meet you, so I’m—“ She didn’t get to finish the sentence as the door flung open to reveal a flushed and exasperated Clare. “Who is it?” The young woman’s angry glare drilled itself into Melanie’s skin as she squirmed in discomfort over the less than favorable reaction. “It’s… Look, it’s Thomas, okay?” “Your Thomas? That guy you’ve been blabbering on about for the past week?” “I have not been ‘blabbering’, okay? I just mentioned his name a few times is all. And in fact, I wouldn’t have been obligated to do that at all! Why are we even arguing about any of this? He’s coming over because I told him it may cause trouble if I went to his place, that’s it! And if you don’t like that, then fuck the hell off!” Clare froze, her eyes displaying a whirling storm of various emotions before narrowing dangerously. She wordlessly shut the door again, but since Melanie heard shuffling noises and the sound of clothes rustling, she assumed Clare was getting herself ready. Regardless for what. Who knew that calm and calculated woman could be such a bitch? Melanie would have never thought her roommate to be such an unreasonable person. But whatever. If Clare didn’t want to meet Thomas, it was her loss. At least she would not wind up a nuisance then. Wait, a nuisance? She was thrown off for a moment by her own train of thought. What was Clare going to interrupt if she was around?

It was almost frightening how quickly the door bell rang after that argument. Melanie had not seen Clare leave, so she was probably still in her room. Well, if she didn’t want to be polite and sociable, that was her problem, not Melanie’s. She went and let Thomas in, immediately drawn to his green eyes. She noticed he wasn’t wearing his usual slack outfit, but rather a somewhat better looking shirt and much newer jeans than she was used to seeing on him. The fresh look caused her to just admire him in a daze for a second. He was just so impossibly attractive when he tried! It did make her wonder why he wasn’t usually dressing up like this, but then again, she wasn’t sure if she could take him looking this dashing every time she saw him. “C’mon in!” With a cheerful wave she let him step past her, closing the door behind him. She saw him raise his brows quizzically at her attempt to shy away from him and inwardly chided herself. Wasn’t there a way to not let him notice? His expression softened and it seemed he put the incident behind him quickly enough. “So, um… Where’s your roommate? Clare, was it? If I recall, she was—at least partly—why I came over today.” They sat down in the living room. “See,” she noticed she was again twirling her hair nervously as she glanced at him, not really sure how to respond, “She’s still a bit…” “Slow, I know.” They turned to the unexpected new speaker. Clare stood in the doorframe, wearing a look that clearly said how much she would rather be elsewhere right now. Still, she had visibly gone the extra-mile to be presentable in a grey, low-cut top baring her shoulders in tight black pants. A slim dark choker around her neck completed the look. Melanie didn’t even know the young scientist ever had clothes like that. Clare had finally undone her normal plain bun and let her brass hair flow freely over her shoulders in fluffy waves. The lightest touch of make-up that unless one knew the woman’s day-to-day look as well as Melanie would surely go unnoticed had her speechless for a moment before she recalled that they were not alone.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting,” Clare sauntered over to Thomas and welcomed him as if nothing were wrong. “Oh, perfectly fine.” He gave her a disarming smile that Melanie was glad to see was not lost on Clare. He kept holding her hand, gently rocking it back and forth. “After all, it is such a wonderful day that hurrying would be a shame. Let’s just take this nice and slow, and relax. This weather can very well make people a bit drowsy, so drowsy. So why not just sit down, down right here before you fall, deep down. Deeper and deeper. That’s right. How much better does it feel to sit down? And just relax before this weather would make you drowsy.” Melanie was completely in awe as she watched how Clare’s visible apprehension simply drained from her face to give way to a short instance of confusion, before even that melted away into a dreamy, vacant gaze somewhere into the space behind Thomas’ face. He warmly kept going: “Just relaxing, just feeling dreamy, drowsy, sleepy. And it is so easy to just… sleep!” The sudden tug on her arm send Clare tumbling down into Thomas’s waiting embrace. Melanie felt breath she had not realized she’d held slowly stream out of her along with the sudden spike in tension. What had she just witnessed?

He kept talking in that magical, softly purling voice of his and with a flicker of guilty conscience she noticed that she had lost track of what he was even saying. And how could she not? It was inevitable that she could not listen consciously with such a fascinating sight before her. She had never really been aware of how wonderful a girl looked when she had such a blissfully empty expression. When all thought was melting away, thawing like glittering snow in the sun to give way to nothing but warm relaxation. To fluffy haze and blank, receptive heads. Yes, there was no way she was going to let such a sight slip past her. Her knees touched the ground all by themselves as her body fell into the purling caresses of his words, flowed along with whatever he might be talking about. She knew he would understand. He did not expect her to listen, what he was saying was not really meant for her brain to register anyways. So she could just sink into the soft, fluent rhythm of his words without paying any attention to them and crawl closer to her deeply sleeping roommate. God, she looked so pristine. This, Melanie realized, was what a girl should look like if she wanted to be the most beautiful. Her tongue darted out of her mouth instinctively as she leaned in closer, fully transfixed by those picturesque rosy lips. Would she even be able to look this alluring, this tempting when she slept? Had she by any chance looked like this to Thomas whenever she had dozed off at his place? She wished she had.

Her hand undid her pants, finding its way between her already moist folds without so much as a single thought from her, beginning to trace along her pussy lips as she began to wonder what Clare might be dreaming about right now? Was she perhaps also thinking about sinking deeper and deeper into the captivating, inescapable sound of Thomas’ voice? That much was a given. It was impossible not to be completely enamored with the way his words resounded in her head, bouncing around in her brain until his words were all there was. Of course Clare also felt that right now. And of course, Melanie realized, it was only natural that after having experienced this feeling once Clare was hooked on it. Never again would she be able to hear his words without immediately sinking deeper and deeper into the sound, into his voice, into his will. It was just so natural and right. Melanie would know. Was she not herself helplessly enthralled by the sweet magic hidden in his voice, a charm only those who listened without a single thought in their heads were privy to? She moaned, unsure if it was all a dream or if maybe he heard. But did that matter? He knew that she was not listening to him, was it not obvious she had no need to fear him listening to her? Was it not much more obvious to assume he was too busy talking? Yes, she could moan and whimper unrestrained as her finger teased her slick opening. It didn’t matter. She could just feel good and make that heard because no one was listening. Her body was ahead of her and let another, much more heartfelt groan escape as she saw Clare’s eyes twitch. Was she dreaming? Was Clare perhaps noticing on some level far beyond awareness how she was leaning against Thomas? If so, her body must be burning up with raw, tingling arousal right about now. Melanie was convinced if she were to lean in even closer and sniff just for a bit, she would be able to smell the scent of Clare’s juices, evidence of her rapidly surging excitement. Melanie squirmed as even watching it happen to someone else caused her body to immerse itself into the incredible pleasure his touch brought.

In fact, it only got worse as she saw his hand begin to wander, begin to brush tenderly over Clare’s cheek, over the back of her hands, her bared shoulders and even ever so lightly her exposed neck. Every time his fingers made contact with her skin Clare shivered and mewled as under jolts of blazing need, and Melanie felt every single one of those like it were her body he was so softly embracing. There was no doubt that Clare too was learning just how intoxicating it was to touch him, to bask in the fire his presence lit in her body. How she yearned to be in Clare’s place right now! But even just by watching she was feeling every single touch as if it were her in his arms. She was vaguely aware how the sensations left her panting, but that was perfectly fine. It could not be helped that this kind of sight made her mouth open, made her crave not just the touch, but even the taste of him. Her dream came to mind, when she had thought to have sucked his cock, to take it deeper than any other one before. She had always wondered what it would be like to deep-throat a guy yet never dared try it. But that dream had felt so insanely realistic, so dangerously tempting. She needed to find something she could slide into her mouth. He would not mind, he was too busy talking to Clare to notice… Now there was a thought. If he would not notice either way… Her eyes drifted away from Clare’s limp form and down to Thomas. Or his crotch, anyways. Her only unoccupied hand struggled with the zipper of his pants, so it was a relief that he unbuckled his belt by himself. She did not hesitate to pull his cock free, deeply inhaling his musky fragrance as she took a second to revel in the realization that the real thing promised to get even better than her dream. As her lips locked around it her mouth felt like it was on fire. She had never considered the notion before, but right now, right here she understood that ultimately her mouth was just another pussy, just as sensitive as her pussy. So sliding his cock in and out her mouth was feeling just as hot and intense as if he were pistoning in and out of her pussy—only that her finger was already doing that anyhow. She let out a guttural groan around his shaft, radiating with joy over the fact he didn’t notice as she was slowly, inch by inch taking him deeper just like that surreal last time even as he was constantly talking to Clare in his wonderful steady, calm voice. A perfectly controlled rhythm sending his words deeper and deeper into her mind, even if she did not pay them any heed. She knew that with but a word his voice pull her right back here, down on her knees with her jaws around his cock. Anytime, anywhere. She felt that truth burn itself deeper into her head with each new wave of searing pleasure as she bobbed up and down his rod. Always following the purling stream of his words in her ears as she basked in the knowledge that his voice would also fill Clare’s head from now on, a few words being all it would take to draw Clare right back into this blank, receptive state from now on. And hearing with glee how every now and then Clare squeaked in delight when he gave her just as much ravaging joy as Melanie herself felt in this moment. More and more her entire world shrank down, reduced solely to the thick shaft in her mouth. She began to measure the flow of time only in spikes of arousal as her head kept moving as if having a life of its own. She lost track of how often her body shook in anticipation of a quivering climax, the only thing even letting her notice those times a firm, yet gentle ‘Not yet, sweety’ dousing the heat of her craving just enough to let her carry on. Finally, after she was beginning to faintly wonder if this dream would ever come to end, she felt him twitch and jerk between her lips and with an overjoyed humming received his cum, erupting in fireworks of an overwhelming orgasm herself along with him. Whether or not she even slid off of his cock or not was already too difficult for her to notice as with the last embers of the sensations slowly glowing inside her everything around her faded away into a blissfully still, blank fog.

After what felt like hours Melanie stretched, clearing the cobwebs in her head with a start as she realized she had actually managed to doze off yet again! What was it with her that she constantly fell asleep as soon as she began to listen to Thomas talk? Wait, Thomas! Her eyes frantically searched the room. She was in the living room, just where she had sat down earlier, but no sign of anyone else around. Neither Thomas nor Clare were anywhere to be seen. She wracked her brain what had happened, if maybe at one point they might have left… But no use, she recalled him coming in, Clare joining the talk… And then nothing. That must have been where she dozed off. How humiliating! It was bad enough that she surely had given Thomas a horrible impression, but to have it happen in front of her already angry roommate? That was about as bad as things could get. A barely audible buzzing somewhere to her left made her perk up. Her cell phone. Someone had send her a text. She scrambled to get it and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the sender. Thomas. “Sorry,” the short text read, “after both of you fell asleep on me I took the liberty of showing myself out. Well, and tucking in your roomie. Best if you tell her that you did that, though. I’m glad we were able to solve your problem. And hopefully not too presumptuous if I am looking forward to your next visit?” How sweet! Melanie’s lips curled into an ear-splitting grin. Her fingers had typed a quick ‘Thank you! I’m really looking forward to tomorrow, too!’ before she even stopped to wonder when they had agreed to meet up the next day. But she knew at some point they had agreed on it, so that was easily dismissed and she went off to check on Clare. Whom she found peacefully snoring away in her room, snuggled into her blanket. Oh, fine. No use waking her now. With a spring to her step she returned into her own room, shirking her clothes and slipping into the covers naked. She had never realized how comforting it was to be nude around her home. It wasn’t just her bed. Really, she lived here, didn’t she? It was her own private space. It was obvious she’d have to be dressed in public or around guests. But this right here was her most private place. Why would she have to conform with society even here? She giggled, feeling silly over suddenly rediscovering her rebellious streak. But it was a good kind of silly, she mused as she wrapped herself in her blanket, lazily glancing at the quickly darkening sky outside. Truly, she was becoming such a silly little sleepy head. The thought made her smirk as it inevitably brought an image to mind. Clare, her attentive face melting into a vacant stare as her eye lids slowly fell shut and she nodded off in the middle of speaking with Thomas. It filled her with a happy glow to see that she was apparently not the only one reacting like that. And relieved by that happiness Melanie didn’t even notice as with a yawn her own eyes closed and her memories carried her off into dreamland.

* * *