The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finders, Keepers

Second chapter

“Are you alright?” Clare’s skeptical voice was giving away her thoughts about what sort of answer she expected from Melanie. “Do you… maybe need a helping hand with that?” The redhead just gave her roomy a reproachful glare. “I’m wonderful, thank you.” She gave her hair a last quick brush before storming out the door. She had hoped against hope that her overly studious friend would not get behind the reason for her rush as soon, but of course all that could go wrong certainly would. Melanie had let slip a careless comment during breakfast and within minutes Clare had pried the information about the young man she had met the day before out of her.

She found her pink, glossy lips curl into a dreamy smile as she recalled yesterday’s chance encounter with him. With Thomas. Just the name send shivers down her spine. Funny thing, as normally she’d have sworn it was almost so common place she wouldn’t have remembered even if someone paid her for it. But him… Something about him made her feel good each time she thought back to how he had met her. Laying in a muddy puddle of all things. His folks owned a cleaning shop and thus she had wound up in his care for a few hours. The young college student had been hospitable, she could not deny that. And despite being a bachelor his room had had a welcoming, open air about it that had made her feel right at home. A little too much so, perhaps. Melanie felt her cheeks heat up as her thoughts turned to how she had fallen asleep on his couch as soon as he was just getting into explaining his studies to her. It should have been interesting, but as his voice filled the air she could not help being overcome by a sense of drowsiness. The nature of her dream didn’t help to ease her guilt, if anything, it even further deepened it. She was not normally one for naughty dreams.

Melanie knew she had a reputation of being rather easy among her friends. Was it her fault that half of them were guys only hoping to stay close to her because they didn’t have the guts to ask her out and be properly rejected. Well, not like she was planning to reject whoever wanted to go steady with her, but most of them. She could hardly date them all, after all. At least not at once. With her looks she didn’t particularly blame the guys, either. If anything, their attention flattered her. At least they showed great sense in women. The other half were girls, but admittedly, if they weren’t the serious and stuck-up type like Clare, they were the bitchy type and used every however obviously faked rumor about Melanie’s various suitors to make her out to be a slut behind her back. She shook her head in anger. Was she really going to spend her time thinking about such things when she was going over to Thomas today in order to… to do what exactly?

He was going to keep the hamster of a friend at his place for a few days, filling in while that friend was away enjoying their vacation, apparently. But even though she had offered her help, they likely both knew that was nothing but a pretense. However, a pretense for what exactly? She wasn’t the type to jump straight into the arms of any guy showing her some kindness. She wasn’t actually that quick to fall for people, no matter what others might say about her. Yet whenever his face flashed before her eyes she felt involuntary showers tickle her skin and her chest tighten. Heavens, she was acting like a school girl meeting their first crush! She arrived at the station without issue. But then a quick glance around disheartened her. Melanie knew his place was around here somewhere. But was it that way? Or this? She had no clue. When he had walked her here from his door, it had been like his mere presence drew in her every though, leaving absolutely no room for anything as insignificant as her surroundings. “What really is wrong with me lately?” Even the reason she had had no choice but to accept him walking her here had been so uncharacteristic. She knew she had been dizzy from sleeping on his couch, but was that the reason why her legs had given way to that wave of intense pleasure the second she so much as grazed his skin? Whatever the reason, she had been far too unstable on her feet. Having met after she had tripped before, obviously he’d be concerned she would again like that. Her concerns were of different nature. She squirmed at the mere memory. What would it be like meeting him again? What would she feel? What would she want to feel? What would she be able to stop herself from feeling? Yeah, especially that last question she deemed rather important.

Her phone rang. She picked up with bated breath. “Yes? Who’s…?” “Hi there,” his cheerful chuckle stirred a swarm of butterflies in her stomach, “I was just finding myself with more free time on my hands than I know what to do with, so I got a little impatient. You wouldn’t happen to need someone help you back on your feet again?” “I do not, thank you kindly!” Her response was supposed to sound snarky. But his laughter did not sound that way. Not at all. “I would never dream of thinking you did. When do you think you could be here?” “In a moment, actually… Is what I want to say. But I’m… enjoying the scenery at the bus station.” “It is one of the best views in the city.” His dead-serious reply cracked her up. Still giggling, she admitted: “Care to fetch me?” “On my way.” And true to his word, he waved at her not even five minutes later. “Want to come?” Melanie eyed him suspiciously, before deciding to take the risk. “Sure,” she linked arms with him—and only a split-second later was flushed with excitement as a fiery wave of pure sensation rolled over her. This time she had half expected it, for better or worse, so she managed to at least not show it too much. Still, she saw a faint smirk play around the corners of his mouth as he thought she wasn’t looking. “What were you saying?” He just waved her attempt to smooth her reaction over aside and led her towards his place. She felt lightly irritated that a guy younger than her managed to throw off her pace like this, but it was not like she had much of a choice. With every brush of his warm touch hitting her with yet another euphoric rush there was no wriggling her arm free again. And as long as she had to expect shaking in her step any moment she’d better not try and storm ahead as she had planned. Not, she realized in hindsight, like that would have worked anyhow, as she still did not remember the way correctly.

Luckily it was not far and she used the first chance she got to separate from his body as soon as the door fell shut behind them. Little had changed in his place since her last visit, which was only expected, given it was only yesterday. Yet that was all the more reason for her to notice the small cage next to the window sill. “Is that it?” “Yes, that’s my friend’s pet. Well, better admire it while it lasts. In a few days they will already want it back after all.” She nodded, barely focused. Thomas noticed her lack of interest in the hamster and she could have sworn she heard him chuckle behind her. “You said you wanted to help feed him, but I was told he’s already full for today. Now, I thought we could feed ourselves instead today.” “Oh, you shouldn’t have bothered!” Despite her words, she got curious as he brought out a few pots from the kitchen. “I didn’t ‘bother’. I had to cook anyhow and to be honest, I wanted to apologize for last time. I know I can get a bit boring once I get to ramble. But you’re one of few people whom I actually bored to sleep.” “No, no, please! You did not bore me. It just was a long day, is all there is to it.” “That so?” He offered her a seat as he began to stir the contents of one pot slowly, methodically. Almost unthinkingly Melanie felt her eyes rest on the motion. “It is just that I’ve been told there are times where the mere sound of my voice can lull someone to sleep. Can make people just relax to the point of actually feeling drowsy and heavy and warm as my words go just round and round and round and my tone drops deeper and deeper. And that just happens without my conscious awareness, much like people fall into a pattern of just letting the actual words slip past them without consciously listening. Without paying attention to what I actually say as those eyes just get heavier and heavier.” For a small, unsettling moment Melanie was not sure if he was doing this intentionally or not. Then she heard him say something else, without even registering the words as her head just felt so impossibly heavy and she nodded off.

It couldn’t be helped, she wondered in a dreamy way, too tired to actually think but still thinking too much to actually sleep. It was just the way his voice affected her. It was just natural that she felt it was impossible to tear herself away from his voice. For her to think that she wanted to keep on listening to him, no matter whatever he was talking about. Because it didn’t matter what he was saying, what mattered to her most of all was that she could hear his voice, have it fill her ears and mind. That glowing feeling of sensual pleasure sparked up again, as she enjoyed the way the stream of his words purled through her head, so easily washing away all her thoughts in favor of nothing but the feeling of blazing arousal that she could no longer deny. The mere sound of his voice was addictive to her, drawing her in. And his presence was so much more powerful than that.

She had to agree with that. Just seeing him she felt her breath quicken and nervous tingles all over. The closer they would get, Melanie could not help but find true, the hornier she would get. It was just the way she naturally reacted to such a wonderful, attractive man. It was perfectly reasonable to get so very turned on just by being around him. And that suddenly spiking at something he might occasionally say. Because whatever it was he would say just had that effect of making her body yearn for him, for his touch, his affection, his cock. That was just the way things were. Perfectly normal. No need to question it.

“Hey, your food’s getting cold. Are you with me?” She yawned, her brain only catching up too late to realize that she was showing this kind of face to someone she barely knew since yesterday. “Um.. Sorry! I don’t know what happened there!” She knew that her head must be beet-red. There she was, having dinner with such a cool guy and she nodded off to sleep the second she sat down! “I’m so sorry!” “Don’t worry, I’m not offended.” She hoped he wasn’t! It wouldn’t do if he got the impression that she was not interested in him! Over the course of the meal Melanie found her eyes almost glued to him. She knew that he was a positively cute guy. But had he always looked this hot? She felt like she was seeing him for the first time. Every time he opened his mouth she almost winced, images of those lips locking onto something else entirely, that tongue darting in and out to lap up her sweetest juices. She was already too distracted by it all to even spend any energy on chiding herself for her unfamiliarly dirty mind. He was just that good-looking. Period.

He was oblivious to her plight, making conversation as if they were not currently all alone behind closed doors. She found herself torn between just dumbly grinning to everything, hanging on his lips with rapt fascination, or just shut him up with a kiss that left no room to breath. And the longer he kept on talking, the more tempting the latter option appeared to her. Yet the meal finished without incident and as he was carrying the dishes to the sink Melanie used the chance to breath deeply and try to calm down. She had to leave. The faster, the better. If she stayed, even if only for a last cup of coffee, she did no longer trust herself to hold back. Not like that was such a bad thing, she mused. Not like she had planned on anything, of course. But she had come prepared. And honestly, when was the last time she herself had wanted a guy like this? Thomas and his cheery voice interrupted her. “Get over here. I wanna show you something neat I found the other day.” She followed the invitation over to the couch. He gestured for her to sit as he was busy rummaging through a drawer. “You wouldn’t believe what one can find laying on the street just by looking around carefully. Money, pens, pretty girls…” Melanie hoped he stayed standing with his back to her at least long enough to allow her blazing cheeks to cool off. “’And I have a habit to keep whatever I find.” Was it her imagination that he emphasized the ‘whatever’ in an unmistakably dangerous way? “Just like this pretty thing here.” He had found what he was looking for and kept it hidden in his fist as he walked over to her and let himself fall onto the couch right by her side.

“Can you imagine what it might be?” Right now Melanie could imagine a lot of things, little to none of them pertaining to the thing in his hand. She was nervously struggling to decide whether to scoot away from or closer to him. Thomas brought his hand higher and let the object free. A glittering pendant fell and dangled before her eyes. “Isn’t it marvelous?” “It is!” She husked. Not quite knowing whether she was talking about the pendant and the way it scattered the light in various colors, or the flashes of piercing green behind it. His next words escaped her, but she was sure it wasn’t anything all too important anyhow as he gripped her hand, passing the pendant on to her without it ever leaving her field of vision. She was hopelessly distracted by the fire his touch spread through her, as he began to describe how intriguing the sight was. Which one, she wasn’t sure. But the pendant was nice to look at. She became aware of how it seemed to have a curious effect on her body. Like the arm that held it up was getting lighter and lighter instead of heavier and strained. She could probably keep it up like this for hours if she’d have to. Not like she would, but it felt so nice to just look at the pendant for a while because surely if she were to meet his deeply fascinating eyes even only one more time she would feel them taking too deep a hold in her. Not letting her go. So it was much safer to just watch the pendant and shut out his presence, no matter how much it turned her on. Even if he touched her hand like that, or stroked her arm like this, and even if her body got hornier and hornier with each passing moment under his touch, she did not need to notice that. Nor did she need to think about that. Or anything, really, as long as she kept on focusing solely on the swinging pendant and its glittering light.

Melanie was amazed how easy it was to let everything else just fade away. She was vaguely aware of her skin flushing wherever his hands brushed over her, but it was almost like it happened to someone else, like she was watching a movie. It filled her with warm, fuzzy feelings as she wondered if maybe a woman would get addicted to having him touch her so sensually. She felt a fuzzy sense of desire wash through her as she thought to see images flash in between the facets of the pendant. Images of herself. She was intrigued. What were those images showing her? What was she doing there? She caught herself kneeling, mouth open, a vacant stare directed at the pendant as it swung, flashing glimpses of light at her face. Melanie moaned, the sight stirring something in her that felt as new as it was good. But there were more. Like the vision of something replacing the pendant. A cock, thick and buoyantly bobbing up and down before her, teasing her with its vigor and girth that was up of reach, yet so tantalizingly close. She almost thought to smell it, catch a whiff of its strong musky smell. Oh, how she wished to smell it, taste it even! It looked so amazing, so right! Her kneeling before it, revering it as it bobbed up and down like the pendant had swung before. Capturing her dazed stare like the flickering pendant before. So easily wrapping her will around it, drawing it in and taking it all away as she knew it should be. These visions were right, they showed her what she had wanted all along. In her excitement Melanie almost would have missed something long and velvety sliding into her open mouth. She hadn’t even noticed her jaw hanging down until his dick was already in. She gave a muffled squeal and immersed herself in the sensation. Who even cared if it was real or just a special, very realistic kind of dream? It felt good. It felt right. And that was all Melanie cared about. She got lost in the sensation, in the way her tongue caressed the warm, hot shaft in her mouth, the way it was still bobbing up and down, always just the fraction of an inch deeper than before. How deep would she be able to take it, she suddenly wondered? Was a deep-throat not what so many dreamed of? And was this not a dream, a wonderful one at that? Dreams were, after all, awesome in that you could do anything in them. Melanie shuddered with suddenly flaring lust for that cock in her mouth. She would take it deep, she decided. This was a dream, her dream. And if she decided to take this cock as deep as it would go, to almost choke on it before she was satisfied, then who could stop her? She would do it, and she would do it now!

It was amazing to feel her body respond to her dream, as if it were all real. And even more amazing to feel how the tip of the cock bumped into the back of her throat, went deeper down her troat than any dick she had ever sucked before. For but an instant she felt her body tense, her muscles clench up as it pushed past the point she used to be comfortable with. But something seemed to whisper in her head of how much pleasure waited right there to be finally set free, how much better this would feel than any sex she had ever had before. And how this was her dream, a dream of taking this cock as deep as it could go. And she knew that the whispers were right. With but a thought she wiped away the tension. Her gag reflex remained silent and far, far away, just like she willed it. The whispers were indeed right with a lot of things, she realized even as most of her head was preoccupied with the novel sensation of deep-throating a dick and swimming in pleasure the likes of which she had not been prepared for. Melanie was just glad she didn’t even need to pay attention to what the whispers were saying, because she knew they were right either way. She could just agree with them on anything without really listening. And that made her feel even better than just the cock, which in turn gave her more pleasure, which made listening harder and agreeing even easier, which made her feel even better. She was quivering with lust under the onslaught of stimulation, arching as she finally felt herself be tipped over the edge. A roaring scream with the last of her breath was covered up by the cock down her throat before it gently pulled back, giving way to fresh air again. She felt so tired and sore after this, she realized. So much better to just drift off and sleep…

Thomas shook her awake. “Hi there, sleepyhead.” She blinked in confusion. How long had she slept for? “It’s close to nightfall,” he once again seemed to read her mind, “Sorry. You were sleeping so soundly that I honestly didn’t really want to wake you up. But I believe you have a bus to catch?” Oh god, the bus! She shot up, lounging for her phone, watch, a clock, anything! The display of her phone did not manage to lift her spirits. Too late. Not like there were no more busses running in her direction, she would get home if she had to. But there were notifications of several missed calls, all from Clare. Her roommate seemed to be worried sick. Well, granted, they were living in a big city. And that did always imply the chance for some sick weirdo to lurk in the dark alley ways as well. Clare was sweet in her own way to worry about Melanie like this. Except that the sermon she would get once coming home would not have anything remotely sweet to it. For a split-second Melanie entertained the idea to ask Thomas if he’d let her stay over. The option sounded extremely tempting. In fact, she had already opened her mouth to speak when she reigned herself back in. There was a limit to how much she could annoy him in one day! Like, every single time she had spend at his house she was just drifting off to sleep as soon as he began to talk about himself, and now he should shelter her for the night? Talk about presumptious. “Yes? What’s up?” Uh-oh, not good. He had caught her frozen in the middle of saying something! “Um, I was just… Can you walk me to the station again? After this noon I’m not confident that I could find my way alone.” Was that a flicker of disappointment she saw in his eyes? “Sure I can,” his cheerful voice at least did not let any of that seep through, “Just let me grab my stuff.” “Of course. I need mine, too.” Melanie wondered what was wrong with her. She herself had intended to leave. But now that he wasn’t stopping her, she had to fight back the urge to plead with him to let her stay. She actually really wanted… No! What was she thinking?

After being brought to the bus by him and safely arriving at her flat, she was greeted with Clare giving her a deadly glare. “Where were you?” Melanie tried her best not to get angry as she replied: “Out. And why shouldn’t I be?” “Because as long as we live together, we both equally share an obligation to keep things running? When have you last done any of the chores?” “I do them, okay? I do them all the time! The last two days were just exceptions. Ever heard of those?” The way Clare’s jaw clenched told her she might have crossed a line. But she didn’t care. She was a grown woman, for heaven’s sake! And sweet as it was that Clare was worried about her, she knew that Melanie was just going to spend the time with a nice new friend taking care of his hamster. It wasn’t like she was out to fuck or… That line of thought brought back lingering impressions of her dream and she shuddered as a sudden wave of heat startled her. “Look, Clare, I don’t mean to be a jerk. But I’ve got friends! And I need some time to actually go see them every now and then!” The young chemist gave her a long, pensive look. “The one you were with today already qualifies as someone you need to go see that badly? You had seen him just yesterday, if I may remind you.” “What’s it to you?” In all honesty, Melanie didn’t understand Clare’s issue. She stormed off into her room and dumped her stuff on a chair. Okay, maybe Clare did have a point in worrying. But she was going overboard with it. Quickly shirking her clothes, Melanie didn’t bother slipping into her usual nightwear, for the first time since living here actually going to bed in the nude. Even before hitting the pillow, her head was already clouded with blissful remnants of her earlier dream, soaking her sleep with the feeling of a perfect cock drilling into her and soft, gentle whispers in her ears.

* * *