The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finders, Keepers

Chapter 1

“Are you alright? Do you need a helping hand with that?” Such innocent words, if one were to think about it. And yet, to the both of them, they were words having turned the entire world upside down.

* * *

“Are you alright?” Melanie looked around, startled at the voice suddenly calling out to her. “Do you need a helping hand with that?” Hand. What a coincidence. A hand was all she saw of the speaker. Until she lifted her eyes to meet the concerned gaze of the most fascinating pair of green eyes she had encountered in a while. “I’m fine. I think.” She still let him help her back up onto her feet. For her new purchases, however, all hope was lost. The bags from the store were of little consequence to the muddy water they had fallen into. She still gathered them up, praying the shop would accept returns. “What to do?” Her mumbling did not go unnoticed. “I know a great place, they should get those as clean as the moment you got them.” “Really?” Her excitement seeped through her voice, causing her helper to stifle a laugh. “Yes. And best of all, it is just a few blocks from here. We should be able to get there in approximately five minutes, supposed we start walking some time soon. How about it, let me show you there? Just in case you trip again?” “I certainly won’t, thank you very much!” Yet she found herself incapable of refusing his offer as he kindly urged her on to follow his lead.

On the way there she took the small talk as a chance to study his appearance. Disheveled black hair, a little shorter than her in an olive hoodie and somewhat frayed jeans. A bag loosely slung around his form. A student. College student, perhaps. He did seem just a tad too old for high school. And too calm. She did have high school students trying to get flirty with her occasionally. Who could blame them, her good looks were not their fault. But she was not interested. She needed a man. Or at least the wallet of one. But he did have nice eyes, and if that cleaner was any good there might just be something she could like about having met him.

She herself was not dressed to impress. Not anymore, unless a date would be looking for a woman covered in mud stains. Her cream colored dress had been spared the shame of falling into the puddles, much unlike her trophies, but after she had gathered them up they had bumped against the hem of her dress anyhow. He noticed and wordlessly held out his hand. Moments later he held her bags for her and she hadn’t even noticed when they had slipped past her fingers, too distracted by the way he politely seized her up. Though until she’d caught him doing that she would have sworn such a thing was certainly not possible.

The cleaner turned out to be better than she had dared to hope. They told her the clothes would be easily as good as new after a quick, yet attentive look at the horror, and even offered they clean her dress for free, since she was a friend of the house. His house, as it turned out. She was offered a nice one piece dress she still normally wouldn’t have been caught dead in, but under the given circumstances it seemed tolerable. She just hoped the design wouldn’t be too crass a mismatch with her cinnamon hair. But then again, he seemed not to mind it too much, and she was inclined to humor him in return for the discounts she had been given through him.

He did however notice her slight dissatisfaction with the offered clothes and by way of apology suggested they could wait for her clothes to dry in his room. He had his own small apartment right next door, so she wouldn’t need to be seen publically in something she did not like wearing. It did sound reasonable enough, though she wondered why he was living by himself when his family ran a shop right next to his place. It would be cheaper saving the rent in this case. But she was not one to question his living arrangements when she was receiving so much help from him. And his place was not too bad, given it was the home of a young bachelor. She had expected cluttered rooms and nothing but sports articles around, but the place was nice and clean. He offered her a seat and a cup of coffee.

“What do you want to do to pass the time? My family works quick, but we’ll still have two or three hours to waste before you can fetch your stuff again.” She took a glance at his shelves. She saw lots of books, but little to no obvious clues as to what he was doing normally. Unless all he normally did was read novels. “Do you… have internet, maybe?” That way she could chat with her friends. He seemed to read her mind. “I do. But do you really want to spend all this time letting me feel like the third wheel in my own room?” He did have a point. “Then what do you normally do?” He shrugged. “Well, usually around this time I would be out and do some research. I’m looking into… well, all sorts of things. Whichever catches my fancy at the time.” Didn’t sound impressive. “Huh? Well, I’m sure you’re busy, then?” He smiled. “I would be. But currently I am studying for my literature papers, so it isn’t that difficult to do from home?” “Literature?” “Yeah. Are you interested? It’s nothing much, actually. Just the problem of how various words can affect us in different ways. For example, how an author could just write how you notice your body getting a little heavier, a little warmer and it really happens in that moment. You might not even notice because the words are so easily distracting you. Because the sound and form of the words can distract you so much that you don’t even consciously notice their meaning, let them slip straight past you. It is that effect that can cause us to see something we read almost like a movie in our head rather than a wall of printed letters.”

She nestled back into the covers. He did have a nice voice, if nothing else. And, well, his couch was nice and comfy. If she wasn’t careful, he would bore her to sleep with his talk. Then again, he was so harmless and focused on the books on one of the shelves that she needn’t worry he might do something indecent.

“Actually, there is this story I am currently really fascinated by,” he rambled on as his finger ran over the row of book covers, methodically roaming to the left, then the right, and back again as he didn’t seem to find the title he was searching for, “It is such an intriguing little story that really pulls you in, pulls you deeper and deeper into the words. And you don’t even need to pay attention as you read, because the words just wash over you and help you relax. Now isn’t that something worth looking deeper into? Yes, of course it is.” Melanie’s eyes were trying to keep up with his finger as he kept on saying things about that story, but she felt her head fog up with the first tendrils of drowsy bliss. She stifled a yawn and let her eyes slip shut. There was really no need to pay attention to his rambling. He’d either find it and tell her, or she would at least sleep away the waiting time. Both sounded like a great deal.

Even laying there with her eyes shut, she still noticed the soft purling sound of his voice and felt assured that she’d be warned if he tried something. But there was such a pleasant sensation moving through her. It felt like some sweet, alluring smell waved over to her, began to fill her, began to tug on her and lead her onto a graveled path winding somewhere. She was curious and noticed someone taking her by the hand, gently leading her along the path. In regular steps she noticed lights by the way and spotted what might be digits right around the sockets of those lights, but it was so much more rewarding to not pay them any mind. She noticed with mild surprise how in this dreamy scenery it seemed to be that guy who had taken her by the hand. Who was leading her deeper and deeper down the winding path into her own dreams.

And still there was the sound of his voice filling her ears, almost like the gurgling water of a beautiful stream, running along the path. She marveled at the water. How much more comfortable would it be to just dip into the water, let it wash over her, through her? Let it wash all her worries and concerns away? She dipped her foot in, noticing how the water welcomed her. It was surprisingly warm and pleasant. She was so glad this was just a dream. With but a fleeting thought she was undressed and sank into the water, enjoying how it was so shallow she needed not fear being swept away, yet deep enough to let herself sink… sink… deeper…

And as she laid there she noticed how insignificant everything else seemed. She felt good, right here, right in this moment. Was that not the most important thing? For her to feel good? To feel this relaxed? This pleasant? Yes, it was. And pleasant was an understatement. The longer she worried about nothing but the soft caresses of the waves, the more they turned into something like a warm, omnipresent glow filling her from head to toe. Swirling over her skin. Her breasts. Her nipples. She felt like humming as the sensation slowly increased, warming every fiber of her body—and more. The sensation grew into a smoldering need, a pleasure that only made her feel that much more empty. Craving to be filled. It was such a wonderful sensation, the kind of sensation she had had to miss for far too long already. The last time she had been with a guy was so long ago. But right here, right now, just by letting herself sink ever deeper into the purling sound of his voice she could feel her entire body heat up, feel pleasure run through her flesh in the most enticing ways.

Yes, in a sense, she suddenly realized, this was so very wonderful that she could almost get addicted to it. How wonderful it could be to just close her eyes and let herself sink right back into this addictive sensation every time she heard his voice, heard him say… something. She smiled as she understood she didn’t even need to know the exact words. Just the sound of his voice was so wonderfully mesmerizing that listening to him speak would already rekindle the faint echoes of these feelings inside her, and the moment he said whatever it was he would be saying she would instantly and automatically slip right back into this ever growing sensation, this pulsing heat, this searing arousal. Melanie felt amazing as some sort of power lifted her out of that state. She felt herself slowly, softly being pulled back up. Back to being… “Awake yet?” She blinked and rubbed her eyes a little. The unbelievably intriguing green eyes of her mysterious helper gazed down into hers with a bemused sparkle. “Sorry, didn’t mean to bore you to sleep. You holding up okay?” “Yeah, um… Yeah. Okay. Yes. Um…” She finally remembered where she was and why. Her eyes sought the clock. “My folks gave a shout just some minutes ago. Seems like your stuff is dry and you could go fetch it. You can dress here if you’d like, then be on your way. Of course, in case you’d fancy a cup of coffee before you leave I wouldn’t just kick you out. How about it? Want to grab your things?” “Yeah. Sounds good, I mean.” She still felt a bit hazy. Was it the couch, perhaps? She had to admit it was really comfortable.

Back in her own outfit and her new purchases saved from their certain way into the trash she noticed she was feeling reluctant to just up and leave. All things considered she liked listening to him. And it was hard enough lately to find a guy she didn’t mind having around. “You know, come to think about it,” he unknowingly offered her a way out of her dilemma, “How about we exchange numbers? I mean, just for the sake of you having good connections to your local cleaning shop?” The shine in his gaze said something different, but Melanie with a gleeful kind of confusion did not mind that at all. “Sure, let’s.” He extended a slip of paper to her that he had produced from his pocket. He obviously had planned on this. Was he a habitual flirt? She had not pegged him for that type! But she still gratefully accepted. The moment their hands brushed against each other Melanie could have sworn he husked something. But she was suddenly shocked by a torrent of heat, driving a soft pink flush onto her cheeks as her knees gave out. “Oh, steady there!” His arms swept her up and held her up-right as another wave of pleasure teased her nerves. Was he always that strong? “I think you will need me to accompany you.” Her budding protest was done away with by a simple: “Just to the station around the corner. We don’t want you stumbling again—Though my folks would be happy about it, no doubt.” Melanie couldn’t think of a single think to reject him. In fact, she found it difficult to think of much to say at all as each however slight touch with him tormented her with another shudder and flaring butterflies in her stomach.

All throughout the drive back home she was soaking in the afterglow of his touch. She felt almost like a school girl again, giddy and nervous at the mere thought of him. Or his green eyes. Or his purling voice in her ears… Thank heavens that the drive was not that long. Melanie noticed that the longer she kept thinking about him the closer her hands crept to the spots that ached the most. Obviously there was no way she would ever do something as vulgar as directly masturbating in public. But… well, a girl’s bodies did have spots people would not immediately second-guess her touching, should it happen. What in blazes was wrong with her? She didn’t even know his name! …Wait, did she perhaps? She found the paper he had given her. “Thomas… is it? Thomas. Thooomas. Thomaaas.” She burst into a silly giggling fit as she played around with his name, rolled it around in her mouth, kneaded and stretched it. And felt herself carving it into her memory, despite her attempt to draw it into the realm of laughable caricatures. He was not to be belittled. Moments later she had sent him a message. A quick ‘thank you’ for his help. And a careful question. If she hadn’t been a bother. Surely he had to have been busy? A tight schedule? His reply was fast. No. He had been free. As he would be again tomorrow, when he would do a friend a favor and watch his hamster for a two or three days, starting in the afternoon. Maybe she liked hamsters? Melanie re-read her own answer to even register what it actually said. Yes, she did. And she wanted to come feed it. If he’d permit?

“What’s up with you?” Clare, her roommate welcomed her with a frown. Goodness, the girl was such a stuck-up prude. Any woman staying out until sunset was probably already a filthy slut or at least shameless party girl in Clare’s eyes. If the young chemist wouldn’t bring in most of the rent, Melanie wasn’t sure she would be willing to put up with a roomy like this. I bet Thomas wouldn’t nag a roommate like that, she mused, before angrily shaking her head. “Just shopping!” Melanie sure hoped her cheerful chime would ward off any comments, but no. “Shopping? At this hour? Melanie, we had a deal! It was your turn to clean up today. Not to mention food! I don’t expect you to cook, mind you. In fact, please do us both a favor to stay away from the stove. But please at least order something and be there in time to get the delivery.” It was such a shame Clare was so prone to complain about her, else Melanie might just have gotten along with her. She was a scientist, but a hot one. Hot enough that Melanie would have considered taking her along for a shopping spree, maybe. But with that kind of personality there was no chance of that ever happening.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it.” She couldn’t help the wandering thought about if maybe Thomas would enjoy going shopping with her? His own fashion sense could use some work. Maybe she could look for stuff with him in return for his help? Again, she shook those ideas away. This wasn’t like her. He was a nice guy, but that was it. Why was she freaking out about him like this? Her buzzing phone delivered some new ideas, if not the answer. He would be happy to have her come over—for the hamster, of course. Of course. “Are you even listening to me?” Clare was still going on and on about whatever, but Melanie just gave a disinterested reply and shut the door of her room with a kick, the bags flying onto her bed. Her hands flew through the contents, giving this or that piece a quick once-over, before tossing it. She needed something… lighter. More… freeing. There it was! Out of her old clothes and right into the lacey bra she had bought just earlier. Thank whatever coincidence had kept this one from falling into the mud earlier in the day.

She hurried to her mirror. Yeah, it was just perfect for tomorrow, after all. Not like she was planning to have him see it! Never, not in a hundred years! But… it sure would be reassuring wearing something this alluring when facing him. She had to demonstrate who was in charge here. Yes, that was it! He had his act together, far too much so for a college brat. And what made it worse was how he had seen her when she was not at her best. Her demeanor was so much more awe inspiring, so much more confident if she geared up a little. Melanie enjoyed watching her finger on its trail over her slim frame, along her creamy skin as it traced the curves of her full, heavy tits. She wasn’t a slut by any means. But she knew what she had, and she enjoyed letting guys know, too. Not necessarily in this much detail, but… A gasp broke out of her as the sight in the mirror brought back memories of that wonderful, that magical heat his touch had fanned in her—exactly as her finger threatened to reach her nipple, no less! Was she that backed up or… Oh, whatever! She threw herself on the bed, rolling onto her back and no longer wasting any time. Letting her eyes fall shut, projecting his face onto the black like a movie onto a screen. The way his eyes shone meeting hers. The way he so kindly smiled leaning over her. Looking down on her in such a natural, so very obviously well-meaning way. He had not looked down on her. He had simply met her at her level and then offered to elevate her to his. Her hands needed not play around for long, the mere memory had her slick with her own juices in seconds. Or had she actually been this excited since before? She didn’t know, didn’t care. Did not want to care. All she cared about was his face, his form, his soft, happily bouncing step. His hand, extending to her with such warmth. Such heat. And his voice. Trickling over her skin like physical stimulation. Enveloping her more closely than his arms ever could. Pouring into her head. Filling her. F-Filling her uuuuup!

Exhausted, but so very happy, Melanie drifted off into a dream of the day to come.

* * *