The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fifty Stories, Time For A Wedding!

Chapter Four: Family Matters

Alex paced nervously around her living room; dressed in a long white slit-leg halter dress, she had her hair in a long braid wrapped around her head. She wore dangling diamond earrings that matched her huge diamond pendant, her favorite red lipstick and her customary silver thumb rings and bracelets. She wore her engagement ring as well, the red stone glittering brilliantly whenever she moved her hand. Her finger and toenails were freshly painted sky blue, and she wore a platinum ring on each middle toe, upgrades from her silver ones; they’d been a birthday gift from Peggy.

“Alex honey, you are going to wear a hole in the carpet. Relax. Come, sit,” Peggy said kindly.

She was seated on a large sectional, and she patted the cushion beside her.

Alex and Casey had come to see Peggy two days earlier; they told her they didn’t want to wait to get married, or plan a big wedding.

There was one obstacle, however.

Alex’s mom, Susan.

She and Alex were semi-estranged since Alex had gone to live with her grandmother; Alex was trepidatious about how she would react to the situation.

Susan didn’t know the extend of Alex’s hypnotic abilities and activities, nor that her daughter had fallen in love with a woman.

Alex loved her mother dearly, and wanted to fix their relationship, tell her everything about her life as it was now.

Peggy had offered to be with them when she met Casey, and told her about the wedding and the truth about Alex’s hypnotic powers.

The couple had gratefully accepted.

Peggy had a calming, soothing presence and both Casey and Alex felt she would help things go more smoothly when the had Susan over.

Alex sat beside Peggy, smiling sheepishly.

“It’s okay, Alex. At least you aren’t in the bathroom throwing up,” Peggy said, placing a comforting hand on Alex’s arm.

The older hypnotist was dressed casually in a long-sleeved purple top and jeans, her hair in a short ponytail. A tiny diamond stud glittered in her nose, and she wore simple amethyst earrings along with the emerald pendant that had belonged to her mother. Her fingernails were dark purple, and she wore a silver band on her left thumb. She was wearing simple flat brown leather sandals, her toenails painted a dark burnt orange, and her orange-sapphire toe ring sparkled on her left middle toe.

“I didn’t throw up…that time,” Casey protested, walking into the room.

The tiny brunette hypnotist was wearing a bright pink maxi dress, her hair in a fancy updo. She had on pink garnet earrings, and her diamond pendant around her neck. Her fingernails were a classy french manicure, and she wore a magnificent five-carat Alexandrite set in a diamond-encrusted platinum band on her left ring finger. It was her engagement ring from Alex, a magnificent piece worth one million dollars. Alex had chosen it and purchased it through The Spiral’s jeweler, who had overnighted the ring from New York at enormous expense. Her shoes were her typical four inch strappy silver sandals, and her toenails were white, painted by Katie earlier that day as an homage to the clothing her Alex favored. Her ever-present anti-magic toe rings sparkled on her middle toes.

“You look so beautiful, Case,” Alex said, smiling.

“Not as beautiful as you,” Casey replied.

She took Alex’s place pacing.

Peggy smiled.

Her beloved friends were powerful women; hypnotists, confident, poised and smart.

Right now they were both reduced to nervous wrecks as the waited for Alex’s mother to arrive.

The doorbell rang. Alex went rigid beside Peggy and Casey froze.

“I’ll get it. Relax you two. Casey, sit with Alex,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

She rose and went to the door.

Casey sat nervously beside her fiancee; they shared a smile and clasped hands.

Peggy opened the door to reveal Susan Rowe.

Alex’s mother, Susan was a beautiful forty-two year-old version of her daughter. Not as tall at five-nine, she had the same slender, graceful build and long golden hair, her blue eyes a bit lighter than her daughter’s. She was dressed in simple, light blue long-sleeved sheath dress, her hair in a long braid similar to the way Alex often wore hers. Her jewelry was simple, consisting of a pair of aquamarine earrings and a stack of gold bangle bracelets on her left wrist. Her fingernails were short and painted a light pink, and she wore tan mules with modest heels, her toenails dark blue.

“Hi, I’m Susan,” she said with a smile.

“Hello Susan, it is really nice to meet you. I’m Peggy. I am a friend of Alex’s. Please, come in,” Peggy said.

Oh my, she might make things interesting if she sticks around, Peggy thought, admiring Susan’s lovely figure.

“Thank you, Peggy. Is this your home? It is fantastic,” Susan said as she stepped inside.

“No, I live across the street,” Peggy said carefully, closing the door.

“Hi mom. This is…our home. Casey and I. Welcome,” Alex said cheerfully.

She and Casey rose, still holding hands.

Susan smiled upon seeing her daughter.

“Hello Alexandria, you look beautiful! Who is your friend? Wait…your home?” she asked, noting the two women’s clasped hands.

Alex nodded.

“Yes. Casey, this is my mom, Susan. Mom, this is Casey…my fiancee,” she said in a shaky voice.

Susan looked at her daughter blankly; her expression changed to surprise as she processed her daughter’s words.

Casey and Alex held their breath as Susan seemed to be trying to figure out how to respond to the unexpected news.

Susan smiled.

“Oh my! You are engaged? To this beautiful woman? Hello, Casey! It is so nice to meet you!” Susan said.

She stepped forward and hugged an utterly stunned Casey first.

“Hello Mrs…Alex’s mom…,” Casey replied, giggling nervously as she hugged Susan.

“Oh please, call me Susan. Alex! Come here! I am so happy for you!” she said, engulfing her daughter in a hug.

“Oh my goddess, thank you mom!” Alex said as they embraced.

Peggy smiled at Casey.

“See? Relax,” she mouthed to her friend.

“Did you think I wouldn’t be? Alex, all I want is to be part of your life. I know things got difficult after your father passed, and your grandmother loves you very much. I am sorry if you thought I would care if you were gay,” Susan said.

“Why don’t you guys sit, and I will go pour some coffee,” Peggy offered.

“That’s okay, Peggy. You are a guest; please join us. It is time mom knew everything about my life,” Alex replied, giving Peggy a heartfelt smile and nod of thanks.

Peggy nodded back and sat in a recliner while Susan sat between a still-bewildered Casey and Alex on the sectional.

“Yes, tell me everything. I have always thought you were angry with me,” Susan said cheerfully.

“Well…you know grandma is a hypnotist. A really good hypnotist, right?” Alex asked.

“Of course. I do know abut True Hypnotism, and that Annika is a prominent person in that world,” Susan nodded.

“Mom, she is the person. Her title is the Archdomina. She is a hypnodomme…and so am I. Zoe, come in here,” Alex commanded.

Alex and Casey’s house slave stepped into the room. The sexy brunette was naked, her hair in a bun and her nails painted black. Her pussy was shaved, and she wore a white leather collar around her neck.

Susan kept her expression carefully neutral, though it was obvious to the three hypnotists she was surprised.

“Yes, Mistress Alexandria,” Zoe said.

Susan cleared her throat.

“So I take it she is hypnotized; did you hypnotize her, Alex?” she asked.

“Actually, I did ma’am. I am a hypnotist too,” Casey said.

“I see. Annika has trained you well, hasn’t she?” Susan asked Alex with a raised eyebrow.

“Yes, she has been wonderful to me. I am…powerful,” Alex replied nervously.

Susan smiled.

“Wonderful! I was worried I made the wrong choice allowing you to go be with her, but it was what your father wanted, and Annika assured my you would be safe and happy. I needed to get myself together, so it was a perfect solution. Alex, I have felt so awful sending you to live with her; I was afraid you would feel I abandoned you,” she said.

Alex hugged her mother.

“I never thought that. Grandma never said anything but good things about you. It isn’t like we never saw each other. I knew you were struggling with Dad’s death. Everything is good…except maybe our communication,” she said.

Susan chuckled.

“That is certainly true. More my fault than yours, you were a child. And now you are a grown woman, wise beyond her years. So is this Zoe your slave?” Susan asked.

Alex nodded a bit sheepishly.

“Lovely. Can she fetch some coffee?” Susan asked with a wink.

“Of course! Zoe, you will bring coffee now,” Alex commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Zoe said, heading for the kitchen.

“I knew Annika kept slaves, and I never quite knew how to feel about it. Now that I see you doing it…it is kind of exciting! Does that make me a horrible person?” Susan asked.

“Not at all. You get used to it pretty quickly, and it is exciting,” Peggy said amiably.

Susan nodded.

“Like I said, I am not a complete novice to the True Hypnotism world, but I have sort of…ignored it the past several years,” she replied.

“It’s okay mom, I could have been less standoffish too. I thought I was a disappointment,” Alex said.

“Oh, Alex! You are the opposite of a disappointment. I love you. Now, let’s forget all that for a bit. Casey, please tell me about yourself. You are obviously a beautiful young woman, but if you are going to be my daughter-in-law, I want to know all about you,” Susan said cheerfully.

Alex and Peggy both smiled as Casey blushed.

She had been uncharacteristically quiet since Susan arrived.

“I’m really not that interesting, ma’am. I…I love your daughter with all my heart,” she said solemnly.

“Well, that is a start. I am sure you are very interesting. You obviously have great taste, if you chose Alex,” Susan said kindly.

“Yes, she does, look at my ring!” Alex said happily, holding out her hand.

The fiery red diamond on her finger sparkled enticingly.

Susan gasped.

“Oh, my goodness that is beautiful!” she exclaimed.

“Show her yours, Case,” Alex prompted.

Casey smiled shyly as she held out her hand. The Alexandrite stone was currently bluish-green in the daylight streaming through the front windows, glittering brilliantly. In dimmer light it shifted to a deep purple.

“Alexandria picked this out for me. It means the world to me,” Casey said softly.

“Wow! Two such gorgeous rings; I never thought about how glamorous a wedding between two girls—excuse me—women could be,” Susan said, admiring both rings.

Zoe appeared with a silver tray containing a coffee pot, four mugs, milk and sugar.

The naked slave poured each of them a cup, then moved to stand in the corner, awaiting further commands from her owners.

“Okay, I am going to just keep talking if you don’t. So, to my knowledge Alex was in college…so you must make a lot of money to have a house like this, Casey,” Susan said.

Casey chuckled. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Then she smiled.

“I make a shitload of money, if I am being honest. You are my family now, so I don’t mind telling you. I have about twenty-six million dollars in my accounts. I am a mercenary hypnotist. So is Alex; she’s my partner at work as well as in life,” Casey said, her cocky bravado returning.

Susan laughed.

“Wonderful! I suspected it was something like that. Alex’s father told me about hypnosis-for-hire years ago. It obviously pays well, but it does sound dangerous, though,” she replied, motherly concern in her voice.

“It can be exciting. Good thing your daughter is a kung-fu master as well as a master hypnotist,” Casey replied.

“She is very gifted; did she tell you I can still keep up with her in sparring matches? Her grandmother trained me as well, starting when Alex was six. Her father insisted we both learn. Annika was an excellent teacher,” Susan replied.

“Oh, of course you are a Kung-fu expert,” Casey said in mock exasperation.

“Casey is a gymnast, and she knows Brazilian Ju-jitsu,” Alex said, sipping her coffee.

Casey snorted.

Was a gymnast, and I only know enough Ju-jitsu to keep from being grabbed or restrained. Self-defense,” she said.

“Don’t sell yourself short, Tiny Tough. We have seen you in action. You just don’t need to be physical most of the time,” Peggy chided playfully.

“Tiny Tough?” Susan asked, sipping her own coffee.

She drank it black, just like Alex.

“Casey’s nickname. She has quite a reputation in the true hypnotism community as a little firecracker. She is an incredible hypnotist, a mentalist, and a master duelist,” Peggy replied.

Susan held up her hand.

“Okay, I hope you ladies don’t have any plans this afternoon; I have so many questions. Start with Casey being a “duelist”, please,” she said.

She kicked off her mules and sat back, taking Casey and Alex’s hands in hers.

Casey giggled, and Alex was smiling as the tension in the room drained away.

The four women had a fantastic time; Peggy, Alex and Casey answered all of Susan’s questions and told stories of their exploits as hypnotists. They laughed and joked, and Susan told stories about Alex as a young girl.

Casey and Susan got along very well, appreciating one another’s humor and life experiences. They seemed to immensely enjoy getting to know one another.

Lunch time arrived, and Peggy called Katie over to prepare some excellent focaccia red pepper chicken sandwiches.

“Oh my, she’s lovely. Have you had her long?” Susan asked as Katie served them in her typical pink spaghetti-strap tank top and very short denim shorts. He auburn hair was in a bun, and she was barefoot as usual.

“Over a year now, I think. A former coworker I couldn’t stand. She is much more productive as a slave,” Peggy said with satisfaction as she bit into her sandwich.

Susan nodded, biting into her own sandwich.

“Wow! She did a fantastic job on this! It is excellent,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“That will be all for now, Katie,” she said dismissively.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsy.

She moved to stand beside Zoe until her owner had further need of her.

Alex noted her mom’s eyes lingered on the lithe, sexy Katie as she moved.

“Mom, do you like her?” she asked, teasingly.

“What? No. I mean, she’s lovely, but I don’t like her like that,” Susan said, laughing nervously.

“Are you sure? She will do anything I command. Anything you would like?” Peggy asked slyly.

“Thank you, but that isn’t necessary—,” Susan began.

“You should let her worship your feet. Peggy has her trained as the best foot-slave I have ever experienced,” Casey opined.

She took a large bite of her sandwich and winked at Susan.

Susan turned bright red.

“Foot-slave? You mean, she kisses your feet?” she asked.

Alex shook her head.

“She worships them. Kisses, sucks, licks, caresses, massages. She is really good at pedicures too,” she said.

“Susan, why don’t you let her demonstrate? Katie, you will worship Susan’s feet,” Peggy ordered, winking at Susan.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie said, moving instantly to obey.

Alex’s mom was still red in the face. She swallowed hard.

“It’s okay, mom. Trust me,” Alex said, putting her hand on her mom’s arm.

Susan nodded as Katie knelt before her.

The sexy hypno-slave took one of Susan’s lovely feet in her hands and brought it to her lips, kissing the soft skin gently.

Peggy, Casey and Alex watched as they ate. They exchanged smiles as Katie began to suck at Susan’s toes, causing her to lean back into the sectional and close her eyes.

“Oh…oh my…mmmm….,” Susan said softly as Katie did what she did best.

The three hypnotists waited patiently while Katie worked, tending to each of Susan’s feet as if nothing else mattered.

For Katie, nothing did. Peggy had instilled a powerful love of her own feet deeply into Katie’s mind and thoroughly trained her as a foot-slave, making it a large part of the slave’s limited personality. When Katie was commanded to worship feet, it became her raison d’etre.

“Alright Katie, you may stop. Go back to your place,” Peggy commanded after several long minutes.

She, Casey, Alex and especially Susan were flushed, aroused by the display of sexy dominance and submission.

“Wow, I…I have never…that was incredible. Thank you,” Susan gasped, fanning herself.

“It was my pleasure. Well, your pleasure,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

“How do you feel, mom? Any…regrets? Attacks of conscience?” Alex asked, genuinely curious.

Susan sat up and composed herself.

She looked thoughtful for a moment.

“No,” she said with conviction.

Alex looked relieved.

“I’ll admit, in a vacuum it is very strange, even distasteful or cruel. However, I accept that the hypnotism world exists, and that you are a part of it. Owning slaves is something a lot of hypnotists do; it is part of the nature of your power. Peggy has decided to enslave Katie, she has her reasons and it doesn’t matter what they are. In the context of the hypnotism community, it is none of my business. It was a very enjoyable experience, and on a primal level it was very…exciting. It just felt so good…and I…I kind of liked her being unable to resist doing it,” Susan added quietly.

Her words brought smiles to the faces of the three hypnotists.

“A very logical and enlightened view point,” Peggy said appreciatively.

“Does that mean…you might want to be a bigger part of the community?” Alex asked.

“I want to be a bigger part of your life, honey. You and Casey. I can see how in love you two are, and I really like her,” Susan replied.

Both Casey and Alex blushed.

“Thank you, Mrs. Rowe,” Casey said.

“I told you, call me Susan,” Susan replied.

“Actually, if you don’t mind…could I call you “mom”?” Casey asked shyly.

Susan smiled.

“Of course! I’d love that, if that is what you want, honey,” she said kindly.

Casey nodded, obviously emotional.

Alex reached over and patted her hand.

She knew Casey’s home life had been terrible growing up, and she had not been close with her mom.

Susan had embraced her right away, and Alex knew Casey appreciated nothing more than her mother’s acceptance of her, as well as their relationship.

“Okay, unfortunately I have to go. I would love to just stay with you wonderful women,” Susan said.

“What? No, mom we want to get married like soon. Tomorrow maybe. I need you with me,” Alex protested.

“I understand, honey. I will be there, and I will do anything you need or want help with. But I have to work. Your grandma, my mom, has medical expenses I am responsible for and I have a mortgage, and your uncle is depending on me as well. I have to go to work; I don’t have any vacation time left. Believe me, I don’t want to. I am so enjoying this,” Susan said apologetically.

Susan worked as a mid-level medical administrator in a hospital; classically overworked and underpaid, she made enough money to maintain her fairly comfortable lifestyle. However, things got tighter every year and her job was highly stressful for a variety of reasons.

Alex looked at her incredulously.

Casey laughed.

“Fuck work. We have millions of dollars, remember. I will pay off your mortgage tomorrow. Whatever Alex’s grandma needs, she will get. Her uncle too. Please just stay with us through the wedding,” Casey said in her typical combination of crude and endearing.

Susan looked bewildered.

Then she too laughed.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes, mom. Quit that job. There are fifteen people below you who want it. Money isn’t an issue. You are rich now, if you want to be,” Alex replied, almost pleading.

After over four years of semi-estrangement, she was delighted to suddenly have her mother back in her life, her real life.

Alex would do anything to keep her there.

Susan looked quizzically at Peggy.

“I agree with them. You are family. Your relationship with Alex was a little strained the last few years, but you obviously love each other and like each other’s company. Stay. Forget your job. Casey and Alex need you,” Peggy said kindly.

Susan looked at Casey, then Alex.

“Okay. Okay, I’ll quit. I will stay here as long as you want me to,” Susan replied with a smile.

She stood, and motioned for Casey and Alex to do the same.

Susan gathered them into her arms, hugging them tightly.

“Thank you both so much. I thought I was losing you Alex. Now I have two daughters,” she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“You’ll never lose me, mom. I love you,” Alex replied.

Casey smiled contentedly as she hugged Susan back.

Peggy fought back tears; things had gone better than she could have hoped for her friends, her hypno-sisters, as she thought of Casey and Alex, Bella and Mariah.

After they’d hugged Susan, Casey and Alex walked over and embraced Peggy one at a time.

“Thank you for being here for us,” Casey whispered as they hugged.

“My pleasure honey. I didn’t do anything though,” Peggy replied.

“Thank you, Peggy. You supported us,” Alex said, taking her turn.

“Of course, sweetie,” Peggy said.

The three hypnotists retook their seats.

“Okay, what now? I mean, I have never been…free like this,” Susan asked.

“Well, if you don’t mind, I am going to go change into jeans. I am thinking we can show you around the house and neighborhood, take you to meet Bella and Mariah,” Casey suggested.

“Oh, Mariah is your witch friend?” Susan asked.

Alex nodded.

“She’s a powerful witch and a skilled hypnotist. Of course, Peggy here is really powerful hypnotist and a witch too,” she said.

Susan looked at Peggy in wonder.

“I think of myself as a hypnotist who can do some magic,” Peggy said modestly.

“Right, tell that to the guy you turned into a toad last week,” Casey said dryly.

Susan’s eyes went wide.

“Really? You can do that?” she asked.

Peggy chuckled.

“Yes. It takes some effort, but yes. Mariah is the real witch; she can do it with a snap of her fingers and a lot of other cool things as well,” she replied.

“I…that’s amazing. There is so much to take in. Thank you all for trusting me with your secrets,” Susan said with a shake of her head.

“Of course; you are part of the family,” Casey replied with a wink.

She kicked off her sandals and headed for the stairs.

Zoe hurried to pick them up and follow her owner

“Alex, do you want to change? I don’t mind waiting,” Susan asked.

“Maybe just into a shorter dress. I will be right back,” Alex said.

“I’m not going anywhere, honey,” Susan assured her.

Alex nodded and hurried after Casey.

“They really are wonderful women,” Peggy said to Susan.

“Oh yes! Incredible young ladies. I am so happy for Alex, for them both. They are lucky to have you too. Like a big sister they need,” Susan complemented.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you. I feel the same way. I am glad you are so open-minded. Alex needs you, and you will be good for Casey as well,” she replied.

“Peggy, may I ask you something? A favor?” Susan asked.

“Name it,” Peggy replied cheerfully.

“Would you hypnotize me?” Susan asked.

Peggy looked surprised.

“I…of course, if you really want me to…,” she said.

“I do. I want to experience it. I don’t want to make the girls uncomfortable asking them. But I would really like to feel what your Katie feels, being…unable to resist,” Susan said quietly.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“Susan, do you want to be dominated? Be a slave?” she asked slyly.

Susan swallowed hard.

“I…I think maybe I do,” she replied softly.

Peggy nodded.

“Don’t be ashamed. You might just be a natural submissive. It is something to be very careful with, but I would be happy to help you experience it if you really want to. I won’t keep if from the girls though. You will have to tell them,” she said.

Susan nodded.

“I understand. Thank you. I will think on it,” she said.

Peggy smiled.

“No worries, Susan. I am here if you want to do it. No pressure from me,” she assured her.

“Thank you, Domina Peggy,” Susan said with a nod.

“Just “Peggy” is fine. Until you are hypnotized, at least,” the hypnotist replied with a wink.

“I just want to make sure I get everyone’s titles down,” Susan replied.

Peggy nodded.

“Respect is greatly appreciated among hypnotists, so your instincts are good there,” she said.

“I don’t want to embarrass Alex, or piss off the wrong person. I might want to experience being dominated, but I don’t want a career as a foot-slave,” Susan said, looking at Katie and chuckling.

“Don’t worry about that. Katie was a vapid, selfish brat. Too stupid to take care of herself or be responsible. She deserves to be a slave. You are not going to be anyone’s slave…unless you want to,” Peggy replied with a wink.

Susan nodded appreciatively.

“So, you are a witch too? You really can turn people into toads?” she asked.

“I can. Witchcraft is fairly new for me, but I seem to have an aptitude for it, like hypnotism. I can show you a little spell right now if you like,” Peggy said.

Susan nodded eagerly.

“As long as I stay human,” she said.

Peggy winked and took off her sandals.

She held them up, pointed at them then snapped her fingers.

They vanished.

Susan grinned.

“Wow, where did they go?” she asked.

“My closet…I hope. Every once in a while, I never see them again,” Peggy said sheepishly.

Susan giggled.

“You all seem to have a predilection for going barefoot,” she commented.

Peggy nodded.

“Hypnotists are more powerful in our bare feet, especially when we are standing in grass or soil. It is a bit of a secret, not a lot of hypnotists know or believe it. I also just love being barefoot. So does Mariah. Obviously, Alex does too. Casey as well, but she is obsessed with keeping her feet nice, and loves her heels because she’s so short,” she said.

“It runs in our family; I hate shoes and love getting pedicures, so Alex comes by it naturally,” Susan replied.

“Come by what naturally?” Alex asked, coming down the stairs dressed in a simple short white knee-length dress.

“You love of going barefoot, honey,” Susan said, smiling at her daughter.

Casey followed Alex down, wearing jeans, thick black flip-flops and a pink t-shirt that said “Eat Me” in black lettering.

An arrow below the words pointed down.

The back of the shirt was identical.

“Oh; yes, you don’t have room to talk, you never wear shoes around your house,” Alex replied.

“Nope. I always like putting on sexy heels to go out, then ditch them by the middle of the evening. Not that I go out anymore. Casey, I love your shirt,” Susan said.

“Thank you, Sus—mom,” Casey replied, grinning.

“So, let me show you around the house,” Alex said, taking Susan’s hand.

Peggy and Casey followed along while Alex gave Susan a tour of their home.

“This place is amazing! It’s so big!” Susan said after they’d finished.

“Casey bought it for me, as a birthday gift,” Alex said, smiling.

“She deserves it,” Casey said.

“I agree,” Susan said, winking at Casey.

“Pick a room. One of the suites. It’s yours,” Casey said.

“What?” Susan asked.

“Alex is going to want you to be here a lot, and so am I. You need a space that is all yours. Pick one of the suites,” Casey said.

Alex nodded, smiling.

“I…Okay, I will. Thank you both so much! I need some air. Is it okay if we walk around your neighborhood now?” Susan asked.

“Of course. Let’s go see Peggy’s house and meet Bella,” Alex said, looking at Peggy.

“Follow me,” Peggy said cheerfully.

“Can I leave my shoes and purse here?” Susan asked.

“Sure,” Casey said, taking Susan’s hand in one of hers and Alex’s in her other.

The four women walked over to Peggy’s home and found Bella sitting on the back deck in a blue bikini, reading the copy of The Art of True Hypnotism Peggy had loaned her and being waited on by her Thrall Shaw.

Bella was delighted to meet Susan, and they hit it off immediately. Peggy also introduced Susan to Sean and Lavea. She didn’t acknowledge Kendal or Renee, both of whom were doing yard work.

They sat and chatted for over an hour; Bella eventually excused herself to go get dressed after Peggy suggested they all go out for dinner. Peggy decided to go change as well.

While Bella and Peggy were getting dressed, Casey and Alex took Susan over to Mariah’s.

The hypnotist-witch was in her driveway, supervising her two sexy house-slaves Kristi and Kennedy while they washed her Sprinter Van while clad in skimpy red bikinis.

Mariah herself was wearing a colorful blue and yellow boho-style peasant blouse and a long blue and yellow tie-dyed skirt. Her hair was in two braids similar to Casey’s, and as usual she was barefoot and wearing abundant jewelry.

“Hey guys! This must be Mrs. Rowe! I am Mariah,” she said cheerfully, offering her hand.

“Please, call me Susan. And it is “Sybil” Mariah, correct? It is a pleasure to meet you,” Susan said, shaking her hand.

Mariah smiled.

“Yes, “Sybil” is my title, but please just call me Mariah. You are beautiful, Susan. Alex looks so much like you!” Mariah gushed.

“Aww, thank you. You are gorgeous yourself. I hear you are a dancer…,” Susan replied.

Alex’s mom flushed as she chatted with Mariah, who seemed equally enthusiastic, placing a hand on Susan’s arm.

Casey started as their emotions touched her mind unbidden.

They are attracted to each other. Like, for real, she realized.

Casey suppressed a smile; she would have to tell Alex her mom had an instant crush on Mariah, and Mariah felt the same.

Susan and Mariah continued their enthusiastic conversation; Alex and Casey appeared to be forgotten.

“Your girls are gorgeous; I notice you all keep a lot of women as slaves. Not that I mind that, obviously,” Susan said, turning red.

Mariah chuckled.

“Thank you, they are nice to look at. Not very useful yet, but I am training them. Come inside, I have tea brewing. There are a lot of reasons for keeping female slaves…,” she began.

Mariah took Susan’s arm and led her toward the house.

“So, we are going to dinner in a bit…,” Casey called after them.

Mariah mumbled an acknowledgment, then went back to telling Susan why a lot of female hypnotists enslaved women rather.

Casey and Alex looked at each other.

“Oh, my goddess! Case, were my mom and Mariah flirting?” Alex asked incredulously.

Casey shrugged.

“I think so. Maybe she’s a rug-muncher too. Mariah might be our stepmom someday,” she said nonchalantly.

“Casey!” Alex said, hitting her on the arm lightly.

Casey laughed.

“What? You have a problem with Mariah dating your mom? Nathan would probably be stoked if Mariah had a girlfriend; he is such a guy. Anyway, they will have fun if they hook up,” she said.

“My mom isn’t a lesbian,” Alex protested.

“Neither am I,” Casey said with a grin.

Alex’s serious expression melted.

She laughed and shook her head.

“Our life is insane,” she said.

“Yup. I love it. And I love you,” Casey replied, standing on her tiptoes to kiss Alex.

They turned and walked back to Peggy’s house holding hands, leaving Mariah and Susan to their conversation.

Susan remained at Mariah’s for over forty minutes before returning to Peggy’s to find Bella, Peggy, Alex, Casey, Sean, Shaw, Lavea and Janessa ready to go.

“Took you long enough, Sweet Cheeks,” Casey teased Mariah.

“Shush midget, or I will make you my newest carwash girl,” Mariah retorted.

“Try it,” Casey said, hands on her hips.

Mariah bent and kissed her on her cheek.

Casey broke out laughing.

“Have fun with Mariah?” Alex asked her mom with a sly grin.

“What? No…I mean, yes of course. She is amazing,” Susan said, turning red.

She looked a bit disheveled.

Alex winked at her.

“Don’t worry, mom. I get it. She is super seductive. Relax,” she said quietly.

Susan chuckled and shook her head.

“What is happening? Did someone hypnotize me?” she asked her daughter quietly.

“No. You are finally experiencing my world. Welcome,” Alex replied, kissing Susan’s cheek.

“Thank you, Alexandria. I love you,” Susan said.

“I love you too, mom,” Alex replied.

A short time later, a large van from a car service Peggy had called arrived to take the group downtown to The Lucky Fin, a large sushi restaurant that was also a bar and grill.

The hostess stopped them as they tried to enter.

“Um, you have to wear shoes in here, sorry,” she said.

Peggy, Mariah, Alex and Susan were all barefoot.

“Oh my, I totally forgot my shoes!” Susan said, aghast.

She had already gotten used to walking around barefoot.

Alex stepped up and casually laid her hand on the hostess’s bare forearm.

The young woman gasped, then shuddered slightly as Alex hypnotized her with her touch.

“It is fine for my group and I to be barefoot. You don’t mind at all; in fact, you like it. You will give us a private room in the back,” Alex suggested.

“It is fine for you to be barefoot. I like it. I will give you a private room in the back,” the hostess agreed in a daze.

Grinning, Alex winked at her mother, then snapped her fingers in front of the Hostess’s eyes.

The young woman awoke from her trance and smiled.

“Come with me, I have a great spot for you guys! I love your toe rings!” she said cheerfully, leading the group to a large room that could easily dine twenty or more.

“Alex, that was amazing! All you did was touch her!” Susan said, in awe of her daughter.

“Pretty neat, huh? Tactile hypnotism. It is a bit tiring, but really handy. Her mind isn’t particularly strong, so it was easy,” Alex replied.

The group had a wonderful time, eating, drinking and laughing. They discussed the wedding and made plans to have it in five days in Alex and Casey’s backyard.

“Anyone we invite who can be there, great. If not, no hard feelings. I just want to marry my Alex,” Casey declared, tipsy after several drinks.

“Okay, we have a lot to do the next few days. Let’s get you home and get some rest,” Alex said, chuckling.

“Yes, we have to figure out a lot of stuff,” Casey agreed, giggling.

Casey loved to drink, but it often went right to her head due to her tiny size.

The group returned to The Cliff, and were standing out in front of Peggy’s house chatting. Janessa, Shaw and Lavea were dismissed to go to bed or attend to their duties. Sean was supporting Casey, who had one too many drinks celebrating with her friends and fiance.

“Peggy, I was hoping you would be willing to do what we discussed tonight. I want to have the experience right away. The next few days I need to focus on Alex and Casey’s wedding,” Susan asked quietly.

“Did you discuss it with Alex?” Peggy asked.

Susan nodded; Peggy looked at Alex, who also gave her a nod.

“Are you sure you don’t want Mariah to do it? Casey thinks you…hit it off,” Peggy asked.

Susan chuckled.

“We kissed…made out like high-schoolers, actually. But we didn’t have sex…I want you to teach me how to…please a woman. I have never been with one, but Mariah asked me to be her date for the wedding and…well…oh my god I don’t know what I am doing! Who am I? I would have run screaming if someone told me any of this would happen this morning,” she said with a nervous laugh.

“Relax, Susan. Everything is fine. I will be happy to hypnotize you and teach you how to pleasure a woman. Just tell me how…harsh you want me to be,” Peggy said with a smile.

“Harsh,” Susan said without hesitation.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

Susan swallowed hard.

“I mean it. I want to see…feel…a hypnodomme in action. It will help me understand Alex better, her—your—world. I need to do it,” she said.

Peggy smiled.

“I will be happy to help,” she said.

Yet another woman asking you to dominate her…maybe Nika is right. I do draw people to me. I have a hypnotic aura or something… Peggy mused silently.

She had learned a lot during The Archdomina’s brief visit.

Peggy had also been humbled; Nika had enslaved her with a snap of her fingers and turned her into an eager sex-slave.

Though her hypnodomme pride had been stung, Peggy saw the lesson for what it was, and she appreciated Nika’s wisdom.

In addition, The Archdomina did as she pleased and there really wasn’t anything Peggy could do about it.

“Thank you. I…I really appreciate how easy you are making it to embrace Alex’s world,” Susan said.

Peggy nodded.

“No problem. I appreciate how eager and open you are. Diving right into everything today. No judgements. A lot of people would have pulled back or run away, even. Many would certainly have been less understanding,” she replied.

While Peggy and Susan were talking, Mariah was talking to Bella and Alex. Sean had picked up Casey, easily holding her until Alex was ready for him to take her home.

“So, as you know, Nathan and I are not exclusive; we are free to see other people, and... Anyway, the reason I bring this up is…Alex, I…I uh…,” Mariah stammered.

Alex laughed.

“You want to date my mom? Go for it, Mariah. I can’t believe how she’s been today. Peggy is going to domme her tonight, then she’s going to date you…it is insane. But I am happy about it,” she said.

“I think it is wonderful. Your mom is a remarkable woman, Alex. And so are you. I was thinking tomorrow you and I could go look at dresses? Casey says she wants a traditional gown; Peggy is taking her to find one. What about you?” Bella asked.

“Oh, Bella that would be fun! I was actually thinking of wearing red, to go with my ring; Mariah, do you want to come?” Alex asked.

“A would like to honey, but you two go ahead. I have to study up on the wedding ceremony that honors Hypnothea, and I am in charge of getting a cake for five days from now,” Mariah replied.

“We really, really appreciate you doing everything. Do you really do the ceremony naked?” Alex asked.

“Yes, and Bella and Peggy will be topless. Hypnothea reveres the female body, and its power is sacred to Her,” Mariah said confidently.

Alex smiled and hugged Mariah, then Bella. She said goodbye to her mother and Peggy, then headed off to her house, Sean following her carrying a now-asleep Casey. Peggy led Susan inside after waving good night to Mariah and Bella.

“I was going to go read and have some fun with Shaw, but it looks like Mrs. Parker is way too interested in us. She has threatened both Peggy and I with calling the cops over our “indecency”, whatever that means. Peggy almost turned her into a toad two days ago,” Bella said, nodding toward the house across the street.

Mariah looked over to see Janet Parker, a reasonably attractive middle-aged woman with shoulder-length brown hair standing on her porch, her arms folded. There wasn’t enough light to see her face, but it undoubtedly bore a disapproving scowl.

“Oh, her. She has already complained to me twice, once about going topless in my yard, and once about my slave-girls “prancing around” in their bikinis. I almost hypnotized her the last time, but I was busy,” Mariah said with annoyance.

Bella grinned.

“Peggy wants the whole family under our power; are you up for it?” she asked.

Mariah smiled wickedly.

“Sounds good to me. Lead on, Bella Beguile,” she said.

Bella paused to remove her blouse and bra, then kicked off her pumps, leaving herself clad only in a short black skirt.

Smiling, Mariah removed her peasant top, leaving only her tie-dyed skirt; she was already barefooted.

The two hypnodommes walked purposefully toward the Parker’s home.

Janet stiffened as the topless women walked right up onto her porch.

“Hello Janet. Lovely evening, isn’t it,” Bella said casually.

“It was; now I am not so sure. There are clothing ordinances in Boise, in case you aren’t aware!” the woman said with disdain.

Janet was wearing a conservative long-sleeve grey top and jeans, along with thin black flip flops. She looked to be around forty-five, and though her hair had some grey in it, she was attractive and reasonably fit. Her nails were professionally painted dark maroon, and her engagement ring was a large diamond that glittered in the moonlight.

“We are aware, we just don’t care,” Mariah said sweetly.

Janet frowned.

“You two are trespassing! Get off my property!” she huffed.

Bella laughed at her.

“No,” she said calmly.

“Excuse me? I will call the police. You and your depraved friends are not going to parade around in front of my children!” Janet said irritably.

“Or your husband? He seemed to like staring at my tits the other day,” Mariah taunted her.

Bella chuckled.

“Okay, that is it! I am calling the police right n-now—,” Janet began.

She froze as Bella’s eyes began to glow with cobalt blue light.

Janet was caught in the Serpent’s Gaze.

Smirking, Mariah stepped up next to the paralyzed woman and began to speak softly into her ear.

“Just relax, Janet…listen to my voice…relaxing deeper with every word I speak…noticing all the tension draining from your body…relaxing deeper…all your anger and frustration just melting away…fading…like your thoughts…your mind becoming empty of everything but my words…sinking deeper into wonderful relaxation…dropping deeper, deeper down…no need to think…just listen and relax deeper….deeper…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you cannot think…you must listen to me or Bella…you must obey us…you will obey…you are deeply in trance now…completely hypnotized,” she purred.

Bella let her eyes return to normal, and Janet remained still, her eyes no longer blinking.

Mariah winked at Bella, who wore a smug, satisfied smile.

“Well done,” she congratulated Mariah.

The hypnotist-witch did a curtsy.

“You too. Shall we?” Mariah asked.

“After you,” Bella replied.

Mariah brazenly walked into the Parkers’ house; Bella followed, leaving the entranced Janet standing on the porch.

“Janet, stay,” she said over her shoulder as if speaking to a pet.

“Stay…,” Janet mumbled.

The two topless hypnotists stepped into the house’s large, well-furnished living-room; the carpet soft beneath their bare feet.

The room was devoid of people; Bella motioned to Mariah to go upstairs, while she would go into the kitchen.

Mariah nodded, padding softly up the staircase.

Bella stepped into the kitchen to see a man of average height and build with short dirty blonde hair standing with is back to her. He wore khaki shorts, a blue t-shirt and white ankle socks, and appeared to be loading the dishwasher.

“Hello, you must be Stephen!” she said cheerfully.

The man turned around, his eyes popping wide in surprise at the sight of Bella’s large, lovely tits.

“Excuse me? Who, uh who are you?” Stephen Parker asked.

He flushed, and swallowed hard.

“I am Bella. I live across the street. Janet told me to come in and say hi,” Bella replied sweetly.

Stephen looked surprised again.

“She…she did?” he asked.

His eyes were on Bella’s tits.

Just like hers had been glued to Vanessa’s.

Before Vanessa had entranced her, Bella had discussed tit-nosis with her at length.

Now she wanted to try it out.

Bella concentrated on projecting her hypnotic energy through her tits like she normally did with her pocket-watch.

“She did. She said I have nice tits, and that you would want to look at them; is that true? Do you want to look at my tits, Stephen?” Bella asked.

Stephen swallowed visibly again.

He nodded.

“I…sure. But Janet would never say that…,” he protested.

His eyes remained on Bella’s tits.

“Oh forget about her for a minute…just relax…look at my tits, Stephen…stare at them…notice how relaxed you feel as you just keep looking at my tits…don’t take your eyes off them…just keep looking…staring at my tits…good boy…feeling very relaxed now…keeping your eyes on my tits…listening to my voice and noticing your thoughts fading…your mind going blank…my tits are all you can see now…you must stare at them and listen to my words…isn’t that right, Stephen?” Bella asked softly.

Stephen Parker nodded dumbly.

He couldn’t even speak, already on the verge of going into Bella’s titty-trance.

“Good boy…keep looking…my tits are so soothing to stare at…relaxing you more and more…you cannot look away, you do not want to look away…you are sinking into trance…a nice, deep titty-trance for me…my tits are your whole world now…they control your thoughts…your actions…you are enslaved by my tits, Stephen…you cannot resist me, you will now obey my every command, won’t you?” Bella asked in a sultry voice.

Stephen nodded again, his mouth hanging open.

Bella smirked.

Men are too easy, she thought.

“Okay Stephen, since you are a pig, get down on all fours like one and await my orders,” Bella commanded.

Stephen immediately obeyed, getting on his hands and knees on the hard kitchen tile.

With a satisfied smile, Bella sauntered toward the patio door.

Upstairs, Mariah had checked out a large family room and a spare bedroom, finding them both empty.

She came to another bedroom door that was slightly ajar; she slowly pushed it open a few inches and peeked inside to see Jessalyn Parker, Stephen and Janet’s twenty-year-old daughter. Jessalyn was perhaps five-five, with long wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. She was slender and fit, a member of the BSU track team. She was sitting cross-legged on her bed with earbuds in, reading on a laptop. She was wearing a black sports bra and black leggings, her hair in a messy bun. She wore no jewelry, and her finger and toenails were silver.

Mariah pointed at her and chanted.

“Ut non movere…Ut non movere…Ut non movere…,” she said.

Jessalyn went rigid as Mariah’s spell paralyzed her.

Mariah stepped into the room and dangled her favorite green crystal pendant before Jessalyn’s eyes, using her free hand to remove the earbuds from the paralyzed woman’s ears.

Jessalyn whimpered.

“Sorry honey, but it’s time to become a slave. Listen to my words and see the pretty green crystal sparkling on the end of its chain…you are feeling very relaxed…notice all the tension leaving your body…all your muscles growing limp and loose…relaxing deeper…as you gaze into the crystal…letting the wonderful feeling of relaxation spreading through your body…the sparkling crystal is so soothing to look at…relaxing deeper…deeper with my every word…your mind becoming blank…no need to think…only listen to my voice…listen…and obey…you are dropping into trance…sinking deeper with every word…the green of the crystal soothing your mind…your worries, your cares and your fears are gone…replaced by total relaxation…as you sink deeper into trance…so relaxed now…you are hypnotized and will obey me now…I am your mistress…you are my slave…you must obey me now…,” Mariah purred.

She put her crystal into her leather sling pouch and stepped back.

Mariah gestured and dropped the paralyzation spell.

Jessalyn didn’t move; she sat staring straight ahead.

She was hypnotized.

“Jessalyn, listen very carefully…,” Mariah began.

While Mariah was deepening Jessalyn’s trance, Bella was watching Rob Parker; the eighteen-year-old high school senior was sitting on the back patio, playing a video game on a handheld console.

Bella was wearing her favorite gold pocket watch, as well as her large sapphire ring; she loved using both to hypnotize her victims.

She decided on the watch, slipping it over her head.

Bella stepped out onto the patio.

“Hello Rob,” she said cheerfully.

The young man turned to look at her; his eyes went wide and he jumped to his feet when he saw the sexy, topless silver-haired woman standing before him.

“W-who are y-you?” Rob stammered, setting his video game console on the chair.

“My name is Bella. I live across the street. I was hoping you could do something for me,” Bella said seductively.

She held up her watch so it dangled at the end of its chain and began to swing it gently. It flashed as it reflected the patio lights from its polished surfaced.

“What?” Rob asked, his eyes drawn to the swinging watch.

“Just what you are already doing; allow your eyes to follow the watch…noticing its rhythm…as you watch it sway from side to side, you can feel yourself swaying with it…enjoying the gentle swaying…noticing how your eyelids are already getting heavy…as you listen to my words…eyelids getting heavier and heavier…it will feel very good to close them when I tell you to…your body feeling heavy…from your shoulders down to your toes…close your eyes and keep listening to my voice…,” Bella instructed.

She raised her free hand and gave a loud snap.

Rob’s eyes involuntarily closed.

Bella continued to rhythmically swing the watch.

“What the…?” the young man asked, surprised.

He tried to open his eyes, but could not.

“Very good, Rob…just enjoy that nice heavy feeling in your body…noticing how relaxed you are…listening to my voice…I want you to open your eyes now, and focus them on my swaying watch…,” Bella continued.

Rob’s eyes fluttered open.

They again locked onto the shiny gold watch.

“Wait, stop, I don’t understand,” Rob said.

“As you continue to follow the watch…enjoying its rhythmic swaying…you are feeling even more relaxed…your eyelids so heavy again…you want to close them when I tell you…,” Bella continued smoothly.

Rob’s eyelids began to flutter even as his eyes continued to follow the watch.

“Stop, you can’t hypnotize me,” he protested.

“Close your eyes again and keep listening to my voice,” Bella suggested.

She snapped loudly again, and Rob’s eyes closed.

“How…are…you…doing…this…,” he mumbled.

Bella continued to swing the watch.

“Just take some nice deep breaths, and notice with each exhale how your mind and body sink deeper into calm relaxation…I know it will be difficult, but you will open your eyes for me again and focus on the watch…,” Bella suggested.

With an effort, Rob opened his eyes.

His expression was becoming dazed, his eyelids obviously heavy.

“Very good. Allow your eyes to follow the watch…swaying back and forth…feeling yourself swaying with it…as you sink deeper into relaxation…your eyelids so heavy now…it is so hard to keep them open now…close your eyes and sleep,” Bella said in her soothing voice.

She snapped her fingers yet again, and Rob’s eyes slammed shut.

The young man mumbled something unintelligible, then fell silent.

“That’s it…just sink into a nice deep state of relaxation…I am going to count back from five, and with each number you will sink deeper into relaxation…deeper into an obedient trance…when I reach one your free will is going to be completely gone and you will obey my every command…five…sink three times deeper into trance…four…dropping deeper….all your thoughts fading away…three…hearing only my voice…two…sink five times deeper into trance now…one, you are completely relaxed now…you cannot resist me, you must obey my commands…you are my slave,” Bella said firmly.

“Slave…,” Rob murmured almost imperceptibly.

“Yes, very good, you are now my slave. I am your Mistress and you will obey my every command,” Bella informed him.

“Got the young one, did you?” Mariah asked from behind her.

Bella turned and smiled.

“And dad, which I am sure you saw. How about the daughter?” she asked.

“Naked and on her knees in the living room, along with Janet,” Mariah said with satisfaction.

“Excellent. I will get my puppets to join them; it is going to take some work to turn them into the sycophantic toadies we want them to be. Are you up for it?” Bella asked.

“Absolutely. I love working with you, Bella,” Mariah said with a smile.

“Likewise, Sweet Cheeks,” Bella replied, using Casey’s nickname for Mariah.

They two hypnotists embraced.

Bella had Rob follow her inside and collected Stephen as well, taking them into the living room.

Soon the two Parker men joined Jessalyn and Janet on their knees.

The hypnotists took their time deepening the family’s trances and implanting suggestion after suggestion to make them submissive and obedient. After two full hours, all four of the Parkers were fully aware and extremely aroused. Both Stephen and Rob sported rock-solid erections, and Janet and Jessalyn’s pussies were wet.

All four knelt with their fingers laced behind their heads; Janet and Jessalyn had their backs arched to better display their tits.

They wanted only to please Mariah, Bella and the rest of the Fascinating Five.

All they needed was some intense sexual domination and humiliation to fully break them.

“This will be fun; both of the males have above average cocks,” Mariah commented.

“Yes, and even Janet is attractive enough. We are going to have to make them cum a few times each,” Bella replied.

“As long as I get a few orgasms in the process, I don’t have any problem with that. Breaking slaves with pleasure pleases the Goddess,” Mariah said with a smile.

“Let’s get started then. Rob, I know you want to jam that thing into me. Get over here and fuck me, but remember you cannot cum without permission from one of us,” Bella said firmly.

She lifted her skirt and bent over the arm of the couch.

“Yes Mistress Bella,” Rob said, rising and moving to stand behind Bella.

The silver-haired hypnotist gasped as Rob slid deep into her, then moaned with pleasure as the young man began to thrust.

“Janet, I will start with you; you will come eat my pussy. it will be the best thing you’ve ever tasted. You simply cannot get enough. If you please me, I will return the favor and when I allow you to cum you will fall even deeper under our control…,” Mariah said, sitting on the couch.

She lifted her skirt and spread her legs as Janet moved to begin licking enthusiastically at her pussy.

While Bella and Mariah were fucking the Parkers physically and mentally, Peggy was hypnotizing Susan.

Dressed in a dark green leather under-bust corset that left her tits bare, Peggy had put her hair in a high ponytail and applied heavy eye shadow and dark lipstick. She wore a tight black leather skirt and five-inch black platform sandals. She had on abundant jewelry, including large gold hoop earrings and several bracelets, rings, anklets and toe rings. In her hand was her mother’s emerald pendant, sparkling brilliantly as she swung it before Susan’s eyes.

Alex’s mother stood three feet from Peggy in the center of the hypnodomme’s bedroom.

Her blue eyes were locked on the emerald, even as her eyelids fluttered.

“…that’s it Susan…you cannot stay awake any longer…sleep now,” Peggy said firmly.

Susan’s eyes slammed shut and her head nodded.

Peggy smiled with satisfaction as she put her pendant around her neck.

She took a moment and admired Susan’s beauty.

“She really is an older version of Alex,” Peggy said.

“Yes, she is very beautiful,” Sean replied.

He was sitting on a loveseat near he and Peggy’s bed; he was naked, wearing only his slave-collar. His cock was stiff.

Beside him sat Lavea, also naked and collared.

Peggy had invited them to watch Susan’s domination.

“She asked you to dominate her?” Lavea inquired casually.

“She did. Why don’t you two fuck while I give Susan her lesson,” Peggy suggested.

Lavea smiled wolfishly and rose, moving over to unceremoniously impaling herself on Sean’s cock facing away from him. She began to bounce rapidly up and down, shrieking with pleasure, her hair flying wildly as she rode him roughly.

Peggy chuckled.

“Alright Susan, when I snap my fingers you will become aware but remain completely in my power and follow all of my commands. You will simply be unable to resist me. If I, and only I, say curious slave girl you will instantly return to the nice deep relaxed state you are in now…,” she instructed.

Peggy gave a loud snap, and Susan opened her eyes.

“Oh my goodness, that was impressive—,” she began.

“Silence, slave. Strip naked. Now. Then get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet,” Peggy ordered coldly.

She had allowed her inner-hypnodomme take over completely.

Susan looked surprised by her own actions as she began to undress.

A moment later she was naked, on her hands and knees, kissing Peggy’s sexy feet and sandals.

Lavea continued to moan and shriek as she fucked Sean; he was grunting, bucking his hips against her.

Peggy smiled.

She walked over to her fucking slaves, Susan crawling at her feet.

“Cum, Lavea. Cum now and get off my cock,” Peggy commanded.

The hypnotist bent and unbuckled her sandals, kicking them off.

Susan continued to kiss her feet.

Lavea screamed in ecstasy as she had a massive orgasm. The tall, sexy brunette slave got off of Sean and sat beside him, breathing heavily.

Peggy took her place, mounting Sean facing away from him. Where Lavea had been frantic, Peggy moved slowly, almost agonizingly so.

Up and down.

Sean moaned.

“Slave Susan, you need to earn eating my pussy. You will worship my feet properly. Suck on my toes. Lavea I have two feet, get down there and join her,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Lavea said, getting on the floor beside Susan.

Peggy smiled as she continued to move slowly up and down on Sean’s cock.

It was going to be a long, enjoyable night.