The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fifty Stories, Time For A Wedding!

Chapter Five: The Wedding of Tiny Tough and Freckles

Four days after Susan had come over to Casey and Alex’s for the first time, she found herself sitting in a deck chair beside the couple’s olympic-sized pool. It was three in the afternoon, and she was wearing a skimpy black bikini, sipping a margarita made and served by a naked Zoe.

The wedding was the next day, and somehow everything was almost ready.

While Susan lounged by the pool, slaves under the direction of Peggy and Bella were preparing the rest of Casey and Alex’s huge backyard for the wedding.

Susan had integrated smoothly into being the mother of a powerful hypnodomme, quickly embracing the chaotic and luxurious lifestyle.

Her night as Peggy’s slave had been eye-opening; an utterly humiliating and degrading experience, she had found herself worshipping Peggy’s admittedly sexy feet, eating both her ass and pussy, and paying tribute to her tits. Peggy had made her suck Sean’s cock, and then commanded him to cum on her face. Peggy had allowed Lavea to swat her ass several times with a riding crop. She had experienced nipple clamps, a butt-plug and being fucked in both her pussy and asshole by Peggy wearing a strap-on. Peggy had used hypnotic suggestion to heighten her ability to feel pleasure to almost intolerable levels, then denied her orgasm for over an hour while continually pleasuring her.

Eventually Peggy had stopped her domination, offering to wipe the experience from Susan’s mind.

Susan had refused; she felt the experience was invaluable in connecting with her daughter, future daughter-in-law, and their world.

The last thing Peggy had done is send her into a deep, restful sleep; Susan had awoken feeling fantastic, refreshed and relaxed.

Peggy had apologized for her actions more than once the next day.

“Don’t be silly, Peggy. I asked you to do that to me. I wanted you to be harsh, to make the experience authentic. You did exactly as I requested. I am grateful,” Susan had assured her.

Peggy had eventually accepted that Susan was alright.

She was.

Susan now felt she understood both the hypnodommes and their victims much better.

She was taking some time to relax; the past four days had been a whirlwind of activity, as Susan and The Fascinating Five prepared for Casey and Alex’s wedding. Using both hypnotism and copious amounts of money, the group had secured dresses, a cake, flowers, catering and more. Peggy had found the best pedicurist in Boise, a woman named Janine who worked out of a small luxury spa, and hypnotized her into cancelling all her other clients in order to take care of the feet of the Fascinating Five as well as Susan. Their manicures were done by nail techs at The Spiral, or by Katie.

Casey and Alex were currently at Janine’s spa getting their toes done; Peggy and Bella were working on decorations. Fifty guests were coming, and Bella had hypnotized the best caterer in the city into providing food.

A small, low stage had been erected at one end of the yard, and rows of chairs were already in place, as were tables for the reception. There was a bar and a booth for the DJ that Mariah had hypnotized into performing. There was also a temporary wooden dance floor. Everything was going to be under awnings of red and white, the wedding colors chosen by the brides. The shelters were being set up by the Parker family, who were now enslaved to The Fascinating Five.

“Peggy, are you sure I can’t help somehow?” Susan called.

Peggy was directing the Kendal and Renee in arranging centerpieces of red and white candles in crystal holders on the tables.

“Finish the centerpieces, then start on cleaning the bathrooms,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Kendal said.

“As you command,” Renee added.

Giving a satisfied nod, Peggy walked over to where Susan sat.

“Everything is under control, Susan. You are the mother of a bride. Relax. Enjoy yourself,” Peggy replied with a smile.

Susan chuckled.

“I can do that. It just seems like everyone is doing something,” she replied.

“We are making other people do things. As long as your dress is ready, you are all set,” Peggy replied.

“Oh it is, and it is lovely. Thank you again for helping me find it and getting it altered on the spot,” Susan said, sitting up and lifting her sunglasses.

“It was my pleasure,” Peggy said.

The Spiral’s boutique was phenomenal; dresses could be altered and ready within hours by the talented staff.

“Domina Peggy, I’m sorry to interrupt but there is something you should see,” Sean said politely as he walked over to stand beside his Domina.

He was shirtless and wearing jeans; he was in his bare feet, his hair freshly cut into his customary short mohawk.

Peggy smiled and casually touched his firm, muscular chest.

“Of course my Enslaved One. Pardon me, Susan,” she said.

Susan nodded; she lowered her sunglasses and laid back, sipping her drink with a contented sigh.

“What is it?” Peggy asked as Sean led her into the house.

They walked through the kitchen, where people from the catering company were doing prep work for the wedding day dinner.

All of them had been hypnotized, to ensure their utter cooperation and make certain they would not remember anything the hypnotists didn’t wish them to after the wedding.

“Out on the street; there is a blue sedan we don’t recognize; Lavea says it isn’t on her list of authorized vehicles in the neighborhood,” Sean said as they entered the living room.

Lavea was standing by the front window, dressed casually in black athletic shorts and a red sports bra; she was barefooted, her dark hair in a bun. She had just finished a yoga session with Bella, who had gone home to shower.

“There are three people inside; I ran the plates and the car is a rental, Domina,” Lavea said, nodding at her open laptop on a chair beside her.

“Good work, Lavea. Shall we go talk to them? I don’t want anything messing up this wedding. Casey and Alex are nervous enough, and everything seems to be going smoothly,” Peggy said.

“Your wish is my command, Domina,” Lavea agreed.

Peggy looked at Sean, who nodded and smiled.

“Alright, then come with me,” Peggy said.

She casually took off her tank top and tossed it aside, leaving her wearing only a pair of short denim cutoffs. She quickly put her hair up, and then walked outside to go stand in front of the mysterious car.

“Hi there,” she said cheerfully, hands on her hips.

Her lovely bare breasts gleamed in the sunlight.

Sean and Lavea stood behind the car.

The driver, a heavyset man of approximately forty with slicked back brown hair, scowled and said something to his companions, a blonde woman in a dark green long-sleeved blouse beside him, and a long-haired man in the back seat.

Then he opened his door and stepped out of the car. He was wearing a slightly rumpled dark blue suit and had a greying goatee.

“May I help you?” the man asked.

“I was about to ask you the same question; what are you doing in my neighborhood, sir?” Peggy asked in reply.

The man snorted.

Your neighborhood? Do you own all the houses here?” the man asked haughtily.

Peggy’s eyes narrowed and she smiled dangerously.

“Close enough. Please tell me who you are and what you are doing here,” she said with icy calm.

The man eyed her with a combination of lust and disdain.

“Aright sugar-tits calm down, we don’t want any trouble. We are looking for someone, that’s all,” the man replied with a snicker.

Peggy raised an eyebrow.

“And who might that be?” she inquired, hands still on her hips.

“A woman by the name of Susan Rowe. She…made a decision recently that upset someone. We need to chat with her,” the man replied.

“She isn’t here. Now you may leave,” Peggy replied calmly.

The man snorted.

“I am pretty sure she is in one of these houses. Look, we ain’t gonna hurt her, as long as she is reasonable. This doesn’t concern you…but if you tell me which house that she’s in, or better yet go fetch her, there is some cash in it for you,” he said, still leering at Peggy’s tits.

Peggy’s expression grew hard.

“Do I look like a woman who “fetches” or needs your money?” she asked in a voice that Sean and Lavea recognized.

One they knew meant that the man was about to have a very bad day.

“Well, actually you do. I figured from your outfit you do a lot of things for money, and you can fetch like any bitch,” the man replied.

Peggy smiled; it was a dangerous, humorless grin that promised harsh retribution.

“You have one more chance. One. Leave now and never let me see you again, or you will be very, very sorry,” she said in a quiet yet menacing voice.

The man laughed.

“Okay, that’s it. I tried to play nice,” he said.

He raised his arm and the man and woman inside the car opened the doors and stepped out; the woman had short blonde hair and was wearing black leather pants with her green top, along with high-heeled knee-high black boots. The man in the back seat got out on the driver’s side; he had long wavy light brown hair and was wearing a black long-sleeved button up shirt and black pants, along with combat boots.

At the same time, the driver reached into his jacket.

Peggy was faster.

She stepped forward and snapped a kick into his groin, then another into his side. She grabbed his arm as his hand came out of his jacket with a small revolver in it. She twisted it painfully, making him drop the gun to the pavement.

The man had still barely registered her actions when she viciously slammed her knee into his balls.

He doubled over in pain.

“Look into my eyes,” Peggy said firmly, putting a hand under his chin and forcing his head up.

The man gasped as his gaze met Peggy’s; here eyes were glowing with a shimmering emerald green light.

At the same time Peggy was dealing with the driver, Lavea had leapt forward and engaged the blonde woman.

She obviously had some kind of fight training, and launched a flurry of punches and kicks at Lavea.

The tall brunette blocked and dodged each one with a look of contempt on her face.

Then she countered.

The blonde staggered back as took kicks to her stomach and chest, then feebly tried to block as Lavea punched her in the chest and face. The woman slammed into the car, and Lavea performed a beautiful spinning kick that caught her on the temple; the woman slid to the ground, dazed.

Lavea grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet, punching her in the stomach twice more, then twisting her arm behind her back and forcing her to her knees.

On the other side of the car, Sean had also moved forward; his training with Lavea paid off as he blocked the long-haired man’s first two punches, then countered with a punch to the man’s face and a kick to his chest. The man staggered back, then rushed at Sean with a growl. Sean sidestepped and kicked him in the stomach. The man doubled over for an instant, then stood just in time to see Sean’s forehead rushing for his face.

Sean’s head-butt knocked him out cold.

He and Lavea glanced at one another, exchanging a quick nod.

“Nice finisher,” she said with a grin.

“Thanks. It was your training,” he replied, grinning back.

One of Lavea’s favorite axioms was “nothing changes a fight like a head-butt”.

She gave Sean a sultry wink.

“You are mine,” Peggy was saying firmly.

“I am yours,” the driver mumbled, deeply hypnotized by the power of the Mistress’s Gaze.

Peggy let him drop to the ground and walked over to the woman Lavea was holding on her knees. She grabbed the blonde’s hair and roughly yanked her head up.

“Look into my eyes…,” she said firmly.

Again, her eyes began to glow green.

Sean and Lavea watched while their Domina quickly hypnotized the woman.

“We don’t have time for this shit. Why are you after Susan? Tell me now,” Peggy commanded the woman.

“Our boss sent us to bring her in,” the woman replied in a dazed voice.

“Why? More details! Quickly!” Peggy said angrily.

“Susan helped us steal fentanyl; she quit her job, so now she isn’t able to help, and our boss is upset,” the woman replied.

Peggy looked at Sean and Lavea.

“Fuck. Okay…who is your boss?” she asked.

“Kenny Murphy,” the blonde responded.

“A local drug dealer, I would bet,” Sean said.

Peggy and Lavea nodded in agreement.

“Let me guess, he was paying Susan to help with her mom’s bills in exchange for helping you guys steal drugs? Now he’s pissed because she quit and he lost a source, so he wants to threaten her so she will go back to work?” Peggy asked.

“Yes…basically…,” the hypnotized blonde agreed.

“Domina, if I may, you should ask how they found Susan,” Lavea suggested.

Peggy smiled and nodded at her.

“Thank you Lavea. How about it, slave? How did you find Susan?” Peggy asked.

“We spotted her downtown this morning and followed her up here,” the blonde replied.

“So, your boss doesn’t know the address or area?” Peggy asked.

“No, we didn’t tell him anything yet. Barry wanted to bring her in,” the blonde said.

Peggy looked relieved.

The long-haired man groaned and struggled to his knees.

Peggy walked over and grabbed his hair, pulling him to his feet.

“Look into my eyes…,” she purred.

The man looked astonished as her eyes began to glow.

“That’s it…look deep, deep into my eyes…letting the soothing green relax you…feel yourself sinking into trance…all your thoughts, your worries and cares fading…you are so relaxed now…you cannot move or think without my permission…you are mine,” Peggy said firmly.

The man’s eyes were glassy and he no longer blinked.

Peggy released his hair, then swayed as she lost her balance.

She closed her eyes and steadied herself.

“Domina!” Sean said, moving to hold her up.

“I’m okay; I just use the Mistress’s Gaze too much, too close together. I didn’t want to waste any time on these assholes. I am okay, my love,” Peggy said.

“As long as you are alright, Domina,” Sean said, obviously still worried.

Peggy smiled and kissed him passionately.

“Okay, we need to deal with this Kenny asshole. Right after the wedding. Lavea, take them to Mariah’s dungeon, or you may take one of them to your playroom if you like, “she said with a wink.

“Thank you Domina,” Lavea said with an evil smile.

She had a small bedroom that was connected to Peggy’s suite, where she slept when Peggy had other guests or waned to be alone. Lavea’s room contained restraints hanging from the ceiling, so she could indulge her kink for beating people.

“I will command them to obey you and answer your questions; you will set up a meeting with this Kenny in a few days, tell him we are buying Susan out of her debt. Let him know if he bothers me or mine again, I will be very unhappy. Oh, and make this car disappear. Can you handle that?” Peggy asked.

“Easily, Domina,” Lavea agreed.

“What about…Barry? I assume that’s him?” Sean asked, nodding at the hypnotized driver.

“I would assume so; Barry called me “Sugar tits” and “bitch”. He isn’t leaving the neighborhood as a human,” Peggy said wickedly.

Sean grinned.

He loved his Domina’s dark side, and it aroused him when she punished people who upset her.

Peggy instructed the blonde and long-haired man to obey Lavea and answer all her questions truthfully.

The tall brunette then shepherded them away.

“Sean will help you with the car when you are ready,” Peggy called after her.

Lavea turned back and gave a thumbs up; she was smiling, already anticipating her “playtime”.

Peggy sauntered back to stand in front of Barry.

His eyes were unblinking, and his mouth hung open.

Sean picked up his revolver.

“Are you Barry?” she asked.

“Yes,” the man said slowly.

Peggy eyed him with utter disdain.

“Not anymore. You wound me with your words, sir. Now allow me to wound you with mine,” she said.

She began to chant, tracing patterns in the air with her fingers.

Barry rapidly began to shrink, transforming into a small turtle.

“Much better. You and Lavea can drop him off in a park somewhere when you take the car,” Peggy said with satisfaction.

“Yes Domina,” Sean replied.

He was flushed, his cock bulging in his jeans.

Peggy grinned.

“Did you like that? Does it make you hot when I transform people?” she asked.

Sean nodded.

“Your power makes me hot,” he whispered.

Peggy shamelessly lowered her shorts, revealing her neatly-trimmed pussy hair.

“Then fuck me, my enslaved one. Fuck me hard,” she commanded.

Sean grinned, pulling his cock from his jeans. He pushed Peggy roughly against the car and thrust deeply into her. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him as he began to fuck her against the vehicle.

“Oh! OH! Yes, yes, yes! I love your cock! Oh Sean, I love you! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!” she shrieked.

Sean kissed her roughly, grunting like an animal as he pounded her.

Peggy orgasmed quickly.

“Don’t stop, my enslaved one! Fuck me…oh…fuck me!” she moaned.

Sean continued to fuck his beloved Domina until she had cum twice more.

“Cum for me now, my Enslaved One…cum inside me…I love you,” Peggy said into Sean’s ear.

He let out a shout as she shot his load explosively inside her.

“Oh, my goddess that was good. Nothing like that nice big cock of yours,” Peggy said, embracing her lover and slave.

“Thank you my Domina,” Sean gasped as they held each other for a moment.

“Okay, I have wedding details to finish up. That was a fun little distraction, and an even more fun fuck, but back to work. Will you please help Lavea deal with the car and the turtle?” Peggy asked.

“Your wish is my command, Domina,” Sean replied happily.

“Yes, it is,” Peggy said with a smile.

She kissed Sean deeply, passionately in a way she only kissed him, then walked naked back into Casey and Alex’s house.

The rest of the wedding preparations went smoothly; Peggy told Bella and Mariah about the incident with Kenny’s thugs while Casey and Alex were posing for pictures with a photographer Bella had hypnotized.

“We don’t need to bother Casey, Alex and Susan with it, at least not until after the wedding,” she said.

The others had readily agreed.

“We will deal with this asshole as soon as the wedding is over,” Bella said.

“Absolutely. Count me in,” Mariah agreed.

“It’ll be fun,” Peggy said to them with a wink.

Finally, it was time.

Casey and Alex’s Wedding had arrived.

Shortly before the ceremony was to begin, Casey was getting ready in a guest bedroom, attended by Peggy and Janessa.

The diminutive hypnotist was wearing a spectacular strapless white A-line floor-length gown with a chapel-length train and subtle, embroidered silver embellishments. The stylist Peggy had hypnotized into doing Casey’s hair had put in half-up, half-down soft flowing curls, held in an elegant white gold and diamond clip that coordinated perfectly with her shoulder-grazing diamond earrings. Her makeup was flawless, and she had on her favorite diamond solitaire pendant. Her long fingernails were painted a deep red, and her Alexandrite engagement ring sparkled on her finger. She wore strappy silver stiletto sandals with five-inch heels and a one-inch platform. Her toenails were also deep red, and she wore her cold-iron and fire-opal toe rings.

“You look radiant, honey,” Peggy said, fussing with Casey’s train.

“Thank you. I feel beautiful. I hope Alex likes it,” Casey said, checking herself in a full-length mirror.

“She will fall in love with you all over again,” Peggy assured her.

Casey smiled.

“Peggy, I am so happy I don’t know what to do,” she said.

Peggy smiled back.

“Enjoy it; you guys have a romance to envy,” she said.

Peggy was wearing only a stylish long skirt with vibrant red at the top fading to pristine white at the bottom. Her hair was in stylish wavy layers, and she wore a pair of ruby earrings along with a large white opal pendant that rested between her bare breasts. Her fingernails were red with white tips; barefoot, her only other jewelry was her magnificent orange-sapphire toe ring, and her toenails matched her fingernails.

Janessa was in a lovely red dress that complemented her wonderful figure and matching tall heels, her hair in a French braid.

She was crouched beside Casey, buckling her Mistress’s sandals.

“Damn Peggy, you look sexy as fuck. Lavea has really whipped you into shape,” Casey said, admiring her friend’s body.

“Thank you. I don’t have your muscle tone, but I am getting there,” Peggy replied, standing and striking a sexy pose.

Casey laughed.

“Whatever. I barely exercise. Not like Alex and her crazy routine,” she said.

“It’s all the garbage you eat and somehow stay tiny and sexy that makes me want to smack you,” Peggy retorted.

Casey raised her eyebrow, then turned and stuck out her ass toward Peggy.

She yelped as Peggy playfully swatted her.

“I asked for it,” Casey said, giggling.

Peggy smiled and nodded in agreement.

“So, there is blue in your ring, your pendant is old, your heels are new…how about this for your borrowed? If it doesn’t mess up your outfit,” Peggy suggested.

She bent and took off her toe ring.

“Aww, Peggy that would be awesome,” Casey said.

Peggy crouched and put the ring on Casey’s right second toe.

“Not too gaudy?” Peggy asked.

“Hell no; it looks good with my other ones. Thank you,” Casey said.

Peggy rose, and Casey kissed her on the lips, then hugged her.

“I think you are ready, honey,” Peggy said, handing Casey a bouquet of beautiful red flowers.

Casey took a deep breath.

“I just hope I am worthy of her,” she said.

Peggy smiled.

It was amazing how unsure of herself the normally unflappable Casey was when it came to Alex.

“You are, Casey. Relax,” Peggy said soothingly.

“Mmm, maybe you should hypnotize me really quick,” Casey said with a chuckle.

“I’d be happy to if you like,” Peggy said.

Casey shrugged.

“Sure, why not? I trust you. Relax me,” she said.

Casey sat on the edge of the bed.

Peggy smiled.

She lifted the opal pendant from between her breasts.

“Take a nice deep breath and focus on the pretty opal Casey…listen to my voice and relax…let the swaying gemstone relax you…feel all the tension leaving your body…breathing in deeply, and out nice and slow…relaxing more and more as you watch the opal…swing back…and forth…,” Peggy said soothingly.

She started the opal swinging gently.

Casey followed it with her lovely brown eyes, taking slow, deep breaths.

“Relax Casey…release all the tension from your body…just let it flow out of you, out the tips of your tiny toes…let yourself just sink into a nice, light trance…so relaxed as you follow the opal back and forth…your eyes are tired…you are sleepy now Casey…you want to go into trance…close your eyes and sleep,” Peggy said softly.

Casey smiled as her eyes closed and her head nodded.

Peggy let the opal drop back between her tits.

“You feel wonderful, Casey. Relaxed, strong and confident. Just relax and let yourself sink deeper into that wonderful state of relaxation, of peaceful calm…listen to my words and relax even deeper…you feel so good now…so relaxed and peaceful…feeling so wonderful now…You know you are worthy of Alex, as she is of you. Your anxiety and worries are gone. You are confident and strong…say it for me, Casey,” Peggy suggested.

“I am confident and strong,” Casey murmured.

“You will say those words again for me, please. Three more times. As you say them, they will take root in your mind and you will believe them,” Peggy suggested next.

“I am confident and strong…I am confident and strong…I am confident and strong…,” Casey said softly.

“Very good. Now I am going to count to five, and with each number you will become more awake and aware; when I snap my fingers you will be fully alert and awake, feeling wonderfully relaxed, confident and ready to get married. All your fears and anxiety will be gone. Okay, Casey?” Peggy asked gently.

“Okay, Peggy,” Casey replied, smiling.

“Very good. One, coming up now…two, feeling more aware…three, feeling wonderful, relaxed and calm…four…almost awake now…your worries and fears are gone…five, wide awake for me now, Casey,” Peggy said, giving a gentles snap.

Casey started awaked.

She looked at Peggy and grinned.

“Fuck, I feel better! Thank you, Peggy! You should be a hypnotherapist,” Casey said.

She rose and hugged her friend.

Peggy snorted.

“I’d be terrible at it. I’m a bitch,” she said as they embraced.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I’d probably just fuck with the clients,” Casey replied.

“I’d fuck them and fuck with them. We are hypnodommes, true hypnotists. Not therapists,” Peggy agreed, laughing.

You could do some good with your powers once in a while, a voice in the back of her mind said.

Peggy dismissed the thought.

No time for that right now, she told herself.

Casey took a deep breath.

“I’m ready,” she said.

Peggy nodded and opened the door for her.

While Peggy was helping Casey, Bella and Susan were attending Alex in she and Casey’s bedroom.

The statuesque blonde was wearing a vibrant red sleeveless halter sheath gown with a sweep train and a thigh high slit up front of one leg. Her hair was down, styled in big wavy layers. Her lips were ruby red, and she had a single pure white rose in her hair above her left ear. Her large diamond pendant hung between her lovely breasts, and she wore fabulous large ruby drop-style earrings. Her fingernails were white, and her red diamond engagement ring sparkled on her finger. She was barefoot, her toenails painted white, her simple but elegant platinum toe rings adorning her middle toes.

“You look fabulous, Alex,” Bella said, fiddling with the flower in the bride’s hair.

“Thank you, Bella. So do you,” Alex replied.

Bella was dressed exactly like Peggy, topless and wearing an identical skirt and in her bare feet. Her nails were painted the same as Peggy’s as well, and her silvery hair was in a fancy updo. She wore a fiery red ruby pendant, and her customary large sapphire ring on her right ring finger. Her silver and fire-opal anti-magic toe rings sparkled on her middle toes.

“You both look gorgeous,” Susan said.

Alex’s mother was wearing a beautiful red midi dress with a V-neck and back. It was both sexy and elegant, showing just a hint of cleavage. Her hair was styled similar to Alex’s, and she had a white rose above her ear. She wore simple diamond stud earrings, and a gold necklace with small gold “A” and “C” charms on it. Her fingernails were red, and she wore a gold and ruby bracelet on her right wrist. She had on red wraparound sandals with four-inch heels, and her toenails were painted white. A gold and ruby toe ring glittered on her left middle toe, a gift from Peggy’s collection.

“You are the beautiful one, Mom. Mariah will agree with me,” Alex replied, smiling at Susan.

“Oh, Alex! Stop it, I am not dating Mariah…well, I am her date for the wedding, but…oh, I give up!” Susan said, exasperated.

Both Alex and Bella giggled at Susan’s frustration.

Alex’s mother had agreed to be Mariah’s date for the wedding; Nathan was attending with Camila, with Mariah’s blessing.

Hypnothea encouraged sharing worthy males.

“Anyway…you have your old diamond pendant, you have your new toe rings…how about you borrow my ring; it is blue as well,” Bella offered, taking off her sapphire ring and holding it out to Alex.

“Bella, I would be honored! Thank you,” Alex said.

She took the ring and put it on her right middle finger, where Bella normally wore it.

Alex smiled and hugged Bella tightly.

“Thank you for welcoming me into your group, and for standing with me while I marry my love,” Alex said to Bella.

“My pleasure, honey. I love having you in my life. I am so happy for you,” Bella replied.

After their embrace, Alex turned to her mother.

“Thank you for being here and supporting us so readily, mom. I love you,” she said.

Susan had tears of happiness in her eyes as she embraced her daughter.

“I love you too, Alex. So much. I am so very happy for you and Casey. I am proud of the woman you are. Today is about you two, for you. Enjoy it,” she said quietly to her daughter.

They embraced for a long time.

“Okay, it is time,” Bella said quietly.

Alex and Susan released each other.

Bella handed Alex a bouquet of pure white roses.

“You look perfect, Alex. Ready?” she asked.

Alex took a deep breath and nodded.

She then strode gracefully out the door, and into a new chapter of her life.

The guests were a distinguished group within the true hypnotism community.

Among them were High Mistress Jing-Mei, Mistress Camilla, Beth Grant and her daughters Hope and Faith, Mistress Jayde and her girlfriend Jennika, High Mistress Charissa along with her apprentice Kristen, and Judy Collins.

Also present was The Archdomina, Annika Pemberton and her consort Jason. Her three Devoted, Riley, Bridget and Maya were there as well.

Alex and Casey appeared together on their home’s back patio, looking radiant and wearing beaming smiles. Susan stood between them, also smiling with pure happiness. She walked the two gorgeous hypnotists down the aisle between the rows of guests, while a well known energetic classic rock song played.

Casey had chosen the song with Alex’s blessing, not wanting “some fucking sappy wedding march” as she had put it.

Alex had readily agreed, not partial to any type of music and wanting nothing more than Casey’s happiness.

Peggy and Bella awaited them on the low wooden stage, along with a naked Mariah.

The hypno-witch had red and white flowers in her hair, and her abundant jewelry consisted of diamonds and rubies. Her fingernails were red, her toenails white. She had dyed her pussy hair vibrant red.

Susan hugged each of the brides, then went to take her seat alongside Annika.

“Welcome everyone. Thank you for coming to this union of Casey and Alexandria. Most of you are aware they wish their union to be blessed by Hypnothea, The Goddess of Hypnotism. I am Sybil Mariah, seer and priestess of the Goddess, and I will be joining Casey and Alexandria in marriage in accordance with their wishes. It is my honor to do so, and if anyone present has any objections, speak now…and I will turn you into a goat,” Mariah said with a smile.

The guests chuckled and laughed, many of them well aware Mariah was both capable and willing to do so if anyone drew her ire.

The hypnotist-witch nodded and turned to the brides.

Casey and Alex were facing each other with joyous smiles on their faces.

Tears were trickling down Casey’s cheeks, and Alex was flushed.

“Weddings are simple yet sacred in Hypnothea’s eyes. She particularly smiles on the union of two women, for she teaches that women are superior to men and that love between women is pure. There are no formal vows; Casey and Alexandria will clasp hands I will hypnotize them. They will then speak from their hearts to one another, and they shall be wives in the eyes of both Goddess and mortals,” Mariah said.

Casey and Alex handed their bouquets to Peggy and Bella and then clasped hands, the taller Alex’s on top of Casey’s. Mariah lifted her hand and held it between them, a beautiful crystal ball resting in her palm.

It swirled with a myriad of vivid colors.

“Listen carefully to my voice my loves. Look into the crystal ball and relax. Let your worries, your cares and your thoughts fade. Going into trance is as much an art as it is putting another into one…relax for me and let yourselves sink…deeper and deeper into wonderful relaxation…your minds becoming focused only on one another, only on your true love. You are now deeply hypnotized. Casey, is Alexandria your entire world? Do you love her unconditionally with all your heart?” Mariah asked firmly.

“Yes,” Casey said in a dazed voice.

“Very good. Now look into Alexandria’s eyes and tell her how you feel about her,” Mariah said, her voice a gentle command.

Casey lifted her sultry brown eyes to Alex’s dark blue ones.

“Alexandria, I love you. I never expected to meet anyone that I would feel even a fraction of the way I feel about you. You are so beautiful; I love watching you, being near you, talking to you and touching you. You make me vulnerable, in a good way. You make me better, stronger, more confident and more powerful. Your kindness balances your powerful nature, and even though you are an amazing woman I know you are going to become even more incredible. You are my angel, my center, my everything and I want to spend my life with you, and become a better hypnotist and a better woman because of you. You are my Freckles, the wisest woman I have ever met. I am not the best with words my love…just know that I love you no matter what and I always will,” Casey said, fresh tears trickling down her cheeks as she looked at Alex with one of her dazzling smiles.

Mariah smiled, and she, Peggy and Bella each had tears in their eyes after Casey’s heartfelt words.

“And now Alexandria, is Casey your entire world? Do you love her unconditionally with all your heart?” Mariah asked firmly.

“Yes, Sybil Mariah,” Alex said in a slightly dazed voice.

“Wonderful. You will look into Casey’s eyes and tell her how you feel about her,” Mariah commanded firmly but gently.

“Casey my love, I fell for you almost the instant we met. You are an incredible person who brings me total joy. It is very difficult not to smile when you are around, and I hate spending even a minute without you. You are beautiful and sexy and smart. You are kind and fearless, and I am completely in love with you. You make me whole, and you help me to be a better woman in every way. I want to be more like you, and want to spend our life together making you proud of me. You make me feel safe and loved, my Tiny Tough. I fear nothing with you by my side. I love you; deeply, purely, totally. I want to be your wife, and try every day to make you as happy as you make me. You are my everything,” Alex said, her voice breaking several times despite being hypnotized.

She had tears in her eyes, and she smiled at Casey with pure love and affection.

“Well. I need a minute. Bella, Peggy since I am sure you are fine and unaffected by what they just said, how about those wedding rings?” Mariah said with a chuckle.

She lowered her crystal ball and fanned herself with her free hand.

Many of the guests were crying, and several chuckled at Mariah’s comment.

Peggy and Bella each produced a simple titanium band from leather pouches at their waists; the one Peggy held had “Freckles” inscribed on it, while the one Bella had said “Tiny Tough”.

“At the count of three, you will both awaken and take your beloved’s ring and place in on her finger. One, two, three, wide awake feeling wonderful and refreshed,” Mariah said, snapping her fingers gently.

Casey and Alex came out of their trances. They smiled as they took the rings; Casey placed the one that read “Tiny Tough” on Alex’s finger with her engagement ring, and Alex did the same with the one that read “Freckles” on Casey’s finger.

“With this ring, I thee wed,” Casey said to her beloved.

“With this ring, I thee wed,” Alex replied to the woman she loved.

“Casey, do you take Alexandria to be you wife, no matter what shall come to pass, from this day forward as long as you both shall live?” Mariah asked.

“I do,” Casey said reverently.

Mariah nodded, smiling.

“Alexandria, do you take Casey as your wife, no matter what shall come to pass, from this day forward, for as long as you both shall live?” she asked.

Alex nodded.

“I do,” she said eagerly.

“Then as a priestess of Hypnothea, I decree you to be married and of one heart, wives in the eyes of the Goddess and mortals. You may kiss your bride,” Mariah said happily.

Casey and Alexandria kissed deeply, passionately to the applause and cheers of their guests.

They continued to kiss for another moment before reluctantly stopping and turning toward the audience with beaming smiles.

More classic rock music began to play, and the married couple walked back down the aisle together, holding their bouquets; Peggy, Bella and Mariah followed.

The reception got underway while Casey and Alex went to pose for more pictures as a couple, and some with Susan, Peggy, Bella and Mariah.

There was an open bar as well as a chocolate fountain and a table full of expensive, high-quality cigars. The DJ provided music, and sexy female slaves dressed in skimpy red and white bikinis waited on the guests, including Katie, Kendal, Renee, Jen, Zoe, Kristi, Kennedy, Jessalyn Parker and Bella’s slave Hailey.

When the newlyweds were finished with their pictures a fabulous steak and lobster dinner was served,along with twelve-hundred-dollar-a-bottle Krug Brut champaign for the toast. Both Peggy and Bella spoke, making short and well thought out toasts that drew chuckles from the brides and guests, as well as highlighted how highly they thought of Casey and Alex.

After dinner, the party really got underway. Drink flowed and the guests danced and enjoyed themselves immensely.

The brides had their first dance to a song chosen by Alex, a “sappy slow song” as Casey playfully referred to it.

They tossed their bouquets together; Casey’s was caught by Camila, while Alex’s ended up in the hands of Kristen.

The brides took turns removing each others’ garters; Casey’s was red and ended up in the hands of Hope Grant, while Alex’s was white and landed in the hands of Sean.

Casey and Alex cut the impressive three-tiered cake decorated with red and silver frosting; the topper was two sexy naked women engaged in a deep kiss.

Peggy had hypnotized the owner of a local bakery into making the cake on short notice.

The brides messily fed one another a bite of the cake, giggling as they smeared frosting on one another’s face.

Casey and Alex danced with one another and many of their guests; they kissed often and smiled constantly.

The ceremony and reception were a huge success.

Mariah had put on a red and white skirt, and after several dances with Susan the two women kissed, to Alex and Casey’s delight.

The party lasted long into the night and stretched into early morning; most of the women had removed their expensive heels, but everyone continued to dance, drink and enjoy themselves.

“I’m really happy for you, Casey. I mean it,” Sean said as he danced with his former girlfriend.

“Thank you Sean. You know I love you, right? You were too good for me when we dated,” she replied.

“I love you too, Casey. I wasn’t too good for you; we both had our issues. I was a stubborn jack-ass. We both ended up where we belong,” Sean replied.

Casey nodded.

“Well, Peggy is lucky to have you as a Thrall. I am glad you are part of the family. Just so you know, if she didn’t own you, I would have enslaved you,” she said with a wink.

“If Peggy didn’t own me, I would be happy to be your slave,” Sean replied.

They had shared a hug and quick kiss.

“You aren’t completely off the hook; Peggy said we can borrow your cock whenever we like,” Casey added with a wink.

Sean laughed at that and passed Casey to Jason, while Jing-Mei stepped in to dance with him.

Peggy was dirty dancing with Bella, and Mariah was performing a sexy solo routine that had all but hypnotized several guests.

“You look handsome in your suit,” the sexy Asian hypnotist told him.

Sean turned red.

“Thank you High Mistress. You look beyond gorgeous,” he replied.

Jing-Mei indeed looked fabulous in a burnt-orange spaghetti-strap V-neck maxi dress with a center slit. Her hair was half up, the rest styled in wavy curls. Large diamond drop-style earrings dangled from her ears, and a beautiful large ruby pendant hung around her neck. A gold and ruby bracelet adorned her right wrist. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep red; whatever shoes she’d worn were nowhere to be seen, her gold and emerald toe ring glittering on her left second toe.

“Thank you. I believe you actually mean that, rather than saying it as a shallow platitude,” Jing-Mei replied with genuine gratitude.

Sean nodded, and they danced slowly and sensually together.

“You have my permission to use him, High Mistress,” Peggy leaned in and said with a wink.

She and Bella were holding each other closely and swaying to the music beside them, their bare breasts pressed against one another.

Jing-Mei inclined her head to Peggy.

“Thank you Domina Peggy. I appreciate that very much,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

“Don’t wear him out too much. He is mine later,” she replied, winking at Sean.

“Thank you Domina. Your wish is my command,” he replied.

“Come along,” Jing-Mei said in a commanding tone.

She took his hand and led him into the house.

They found an empty bedroom and wasted no time removing their clothes.

Soon Jing-Mei was shrieking with pleasure as she rode Sean’s cock, bouncing wildly up and down as he lay on the bed moaning.

“Oh, oh yes! Mmmm, ah! I love this cock so much!” Jing-Mei said as she orgasmed.

She didn’t slow her frantic pace, far from satisfied.

Jing-Mei smiled at Sean.

I don’t understand why I am so obsessed with this slave, but I simply cannot get enough of him. All because he stepped in front of a bullet for me, she thought.

Sean smiled back; he had a growing crush on Jing-Mei, and he was extremely grateful that Peggy allowed him to play with her.

The party continued while they vigorously fucked.

“You both look so beautiful! Alexandria you look lovely in red,” Annika was saying to Casey and Alex as the three of them sat at one of the tables smoking cigars.

“Thank you grandma. So do you,” Alex replied.

The Archdomina was wearing a vibrant yellow floor-length evening gown; her hair was in a single long braid, and she wore topaz earrings and her green dolomite pendant. A magnificent diamond bracelet glittered on her right wrist, and her fingernails were painted a deep green. She had removed her shoes, her toenails matching her fingernails, and a gold toe ring adorning each middle toe; the one on the left was set with a diamond, while the one on the right had a large but not gaudy emerald.

“Oh, nonsense. I look like an old woman. Besides, this day is about you two. I love you both very much. I am giving you my Lake Washington property as a wedding gift. We never use it. I think you will find it lovely,” Annika replied.

Alex’s eyes went wide.

“Grandma, you mean that huge house in Seattle? You…you can’t just give us that!” she gasped.

Annika laughed.

“Of course I can; I can do anything I please, young lady. I already had the papers drawn up. You will both sign them tomorrow. I love you, and you will take the property as my gift to both of you,” Annika said with a wink.

Annika’s words were not a request.

Casey stepped forward and hugged Annika before Alex could protest.

“Thank you Nika; we will enjoy the fuck out of it, I am sure,” she said.

“I know you will, child. The main house is right on the lake; it is almost eight thousand square feet, and has five bedrooms and six bathrooms. Magnificent fireplaces, and spectacular views. It will be a wonderful place to take your friends, or get away just the two of you,” Annika replied.

“Oh grandma, thank you! You are too good to me,” Alex replied, hugging Annika next.

“Of course, my beautiful girl. Nothing is too good for you. I am so thrilled that you are so happy. And it has been lovely that Susan has come around and embraced your legacy. Now you two enjoy yourselves! It is time for us to be going, but I will see you both very soon. Now go saw goodbye to grandpa Jason,” Annika said with a smile.

Alex and Casey moved off to where Jason was chatting with Nathan and Camila.

Archdomina, I believe there is an unwelcome guest here; a reporter, perhaps. She was taking video with a cellphone, thinking no one noticed. The young woman in the blue gown walking toward the house. Would you like me to deal with her?, Bridget’s voice said in Nika’s mind.

Nika was able to use telepathic communication with those she had hypnotized and conditioned deeply enough, like all of her Devoted.

She frowned; cell phones had not been allowed at the wedding; the guests checked them in upon arrival.

No thank you my darling. I will deal with her. Good work. I shall meet you in the car in ten minutes, Nika replied.

Yes, Archdomina, Bridget replied.

Annika casually followed the woman into the house. She was tall and slender, and had short dark brown hair. She wore a lovely dark blue backless gown and tall black designer pumps.

Annika walked silently behind her as she walked through the kitchen and out into the living room, then down a hallway and into a guest bedroom.

Annika waited a moment, then walked into the room after her.

The woman looked up in surprise; she had been reviewing video footage on her phone.

“I don’t believe we have met, dear. I am Annika Pemberton,” The Archdomina said cheerfully.

The woman was around thirty and pretty, with blue eyes and fair skin.

“Oh! Um, hello. It is nice to meet you. I…I am M-mistress Carla…,” the woman stammered, her face turning red.

Annika smiled.

“Mistress? So you are a hypnotist?” she inquired politely.

“I…yes, I am. I was just looking for my coat,” Carla said, quickly composing herself.

“Oh, well any of the slaves would have fetched it for you. I can’t say I have heard your name, Mistress Carla; are you a friend of Mistress Casey’s or Lady Alexis?” Annika asked.

“I know Lady Alexis from The Spiral,” Carla replied confidently.

Annika grinned.

Then she kicked Carla in the stomach. The woman gasped and stumbled back. Before she could reach further, Annika kicked her in the chest, then her face. Carla slammed into the wall and fell to the floor.

“Come on, dear. Get up and take your medicine. Phones were not allowed; you should have checked that in until you left. You obviously don’t belong here, and I don’t appreciate anyone disrupting or snooping around my granddaughter’s wedding, nor being lied to,” Annika said in a sing-song voice.

“You…you’re crazy,” Carla said, struggling to her feet.

Annika casually kicked her in the face again, knocking her back to the floor.

“Get up. You are a liar and a trespasser. I am guessing a reporter, trying to dig into the True Hypnotism community to make a name for herself. Come on, get up,” Annika said calmly.

“S-stop. You and your friends think you can just…just do as you please. People need to know,” Carla said, struggling to rise.

Blood trickled from her nose as she got to her feet; she pulled a small pistol from a holster strapped to her leg under her gown.

Annika kicked the weapon out of her hand with contemptuous ease.

“That is because we can, dear. You really should stay out of the affairs of hypnotists. That is how you end up a slave. You will have to be punished; doubly so for having the nerve to pull a gun on me,” Annika replied haughtily.

She kicked Carla in the chest again, then punched her in the stomach.

The woman staggered back.

“Stop…fucking kicking me…I will expose you…,” she gasped.

“You will do nothing but what I tell you to, dear. You came to my granddaughter’s wedding uninvited. You are rude, and you pulled a gun on me. You are going to be quite sorry, I promise,” Annika replied.

“Get out of my way; you can’t hypnotize—,” Carla began.

Sleep!” Annika said loudly.

She snapped her fingers in front of Carla’s face.

The young woman’s eyes slammed shut, and she crumpled to the floor again.

Annika eyed her with disdain.

“Tell me my pet, are you a reporter?” she asked.

“Yes,” the hypnotized woman murmured.

Annika nodded.

“Is your name actually Carla?” she asked next.

“Yes,” Carla replied quietly.

“Very good. Carla, you are completely in my power; you will obey my every command. You will also address me as “Mistress” from now on. Understand, slave?” Annika asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Carla agreed.

“Wonderful. You will open your eyes and stand up,” Annika commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Carla said.

Annika bent and picked up Carla’s pistol and phone, while the hypnotized woman obeyed her orders.

A few moments later, Annika Pemberton exited the house with the now-naked Carla following her with a blank expression on her bruised face.

The Archdomina and her latest conquest got into a waiting limousine.

The party finally wound down; Casey and Alex said good-bye to the last of the guests, and the small army of slaves were set to cleaning up before they’d be allowed to sleep.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go on a honeymoon? We can leave right now, go anywhere you want, my love,” Casey said as she and Alex walked into their bedroom.

Their master suite had been decorated with red and white candles which a slave had lit before they’d ascended the stairs. Alex’s favorite incense was burning, and there was a table with a bottle of champaign sitting in a bucket of ice and a tray of exquisite chocolates. Red and white rose pedals covered the carpet and their bed, and soft sensual instrumental music was playing.

“No, I want to be in our new home with my new wife. Casey, today was perfect. Thank you. You look so beautiful. I just want to make love to you,” Alex replied.

She poured two glasses of champaign and handed one to her wife.

Casey smiled as she took the glass. They clinked them together and drank.

You are beautiful, Freckles. I am so happy. Thank you for being my wife,” Casey said, setting her glass down.

She smoothly slipped off her dress.

Alex did the same.

The two gorgeous hypnotists stood admiring one another’s naked bodies.

“I love you Freckles,” Casey said.

“I love you my Tiny Tough,” Alex replied.

The newlyweds embraced, then kissed deeply, passionately.

They moved to the bed without breaking the kiss; Alex lifted Casey gently and sat her on the edge of the mattress.

The gorgeous blonde then knelt and began to gently tease Casey’s pussy with her tongue.

Casey closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Her moans became giggles, then shrieks of pleasure as Alex began lick harder, then thrust her tongue deep into her pussy.

“Mmm…oh, Alex…yes…Alex, Alex, yes Alex!…yes, yes!” Casey said.

Alex licked harder, and then sucked at her wife’s clit.

Casey shuddered as she orgasmed.

“I fucking love you so much, Freckles!” she gasped.

Alex giggled and climbed onto the bed.

“Show me, darling,” she said seductively.

The statuesque blonde laid back, spreading her legs.

Casey smiled and moved to take one of Alex’s feet in her hands, moving it to her mouth. She kissed it gently, running her tongue along Alex’s arch before sucking gently at each of her toes.

The sexy brunette kissed her way up Alex’s leg, making her squeal when she nibbled at the inside of her thigh.

“Casey! Ah! That tickles!,” Alex giggled, squirming.

She gasped as Casey suddenly plunged her tongue into her wet pussy and began to lick enthusiastically.

Alex shrieked and screamed as her new wife sucked at her clit and teased the lips of her pussy with her fingers.

“Oh, Casey…Casey, yes, do me…yes, oh YES!” Alex said, writhing with pleasure.

She trembled with ecstasy as she orgasmed; Casey continued to worship her pussy, licking and sucking harder until she made Alex cum a second time.

“Oh! Yes…Oh Casey….mmmm…yes…,” Alex moaned.

Casey giggled and moved to lay beside her wife; Alex turned her head and they kissed deeply.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you…oh…oh!” Casey gasped in reply.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she whimpered softly as Alex began to stroke her pussy.

Casey’s whimpering soon became moans of pleasure as Alex slid two fingers into her, stroking slowly.

She continued for a moment, enjoying the faces her wife was making as she pleasured her.

Alex had Casey turn over and grasp the headboard, then slipped her fingers back into Casey, sliding them in and out rapidly.

With her free hand she spread Casey’s small, firm ass cheeks and leaned in to tease her asshole with her tongue while she continued to stroke her pussy.

Casey let out a shout and shuddered as she orgasmed.

The small brunette rolled over onto her back.

“Mmmm…Freckles you are so fucking sexy,” Casey said, catching her breath.

Alex winked seductively, casually fondling Casey’s tits.

“Come on, let me worship you,” Casey said, putting a pillow beneath her head and motioning to her wife.

Alex grinned and moved to straddle Casey’s head in a “reverse queen” position, lowering her pussy to her lover’s mouth.

Casey began to lick at Alex’s wet pussy, teasing at first before thrusting her tongue deeply into her and licking hard. Alex moaned, then screamed as Casey brought her quickly to orgasm. Alex giggled and shuddered with pleasure as Casey switched to rimming her asshole.

Alex closed her eyes and enjoyed Casey teasing her ass with her tongue, then gasped as she suddenly went back to licking her pussy.

Casey ate Alex with a sense of frantic urgency, clearly enjoying worshipping her wife.

“Oh Casey…oh Casey…oh…oh yes! Yes, yes, yes!” Alex cried out trembling as she orgasmed again.

She collapsed beside Casey, putting her arm around her and snuggling hard against her.

“Mmmm…thank you love,” she murmured.

“My pleasure,” Casey replied, kissing Alex’s forehead.

The newlyweds were just getting started; they took a short break for some chocolate and more champaign, then positioned themselves in a sixty-nine and worshipped one another’s pussies until they orgasmed together.

Casey giggled as Alex sucked champaign from her toes, and Alex moaned softly when Casey did the same from her lovely pale breasts, nibbling delicately at her nipples. They kissed and laughed, licked and fondled one another.

Eventually they were both sweaty and exhausted, having lost count of their orgasms.

“Goodnight, wife,” Casey murmured, her face buried in Alex’s hair as they lay in a tangle of arms and legs.

“Goodnight my love,” Alex replied.

Both beautiful young women were smiling as the drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.