The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fifty Stories, Time For A Wedding!

Chapter Three: Let’s get married!

“I love your hair. I’m glad you are wearing it down today,” Casey said.

The petite brunette was standing behind Alex, who was seated in a chair on their back patio. Casey was carefully brushing her fiancee’s long golden hair with a high-quality boar bristle brush.

Three days had passed since Casey had proposed to her beloved Alex; the couple had spent them mostly relaxing around their new house, enjoying each other’s company and discussing their future. They’d had Peggy, Mariah and Bella over for dinner the previous evening, a private get together for the Fascinating Five, during which they had recounted the acquisition of “The Freckles Diamond” to Alex. She had listened incredulously as they told her the story, culminating in Casey stopping a bullet with her mind.

“Case, that is crazy!” Alex had said, flabbergasted.

“What can I say? I’m Tiny Tough,” Casey had replied with a wink.

“She saved my life,” Bella had added seriously.

“Nah, you almost dodged it. It would have hit your shoulder or grazed you,” Casey had said.

“It was incredible either way. To Tiny Tough and her bullet-stopping mind!” Peggy had offered a toast, raising her wineglass.

The others had also raised their glasses to Tiny Tough.

“So, have you started talking wedding plans at all?” Mariah asked.

“A little. We, uh, we were hoping you would marry us, Sweet Cheeks. You know, a Hypnothea ceremony,” Casey had replied almost shyly.

“Me? Oh, my Goddess, I would be honored!” Mariah had exclaimed.

“And of course, Peggy, Bella would you please stand for us? Be our Ladies of Honor?” Alex had asked with a smile.

“It would be my pleasure,” Peggy had said, touched.

“Absolutely, I would be honored as well,” Bella had agreed.

The evening had been quite pleasant, and they discussed possible wedding venues and other details, both brides eager and excited.

After their guests had left, Casey and Alex had made passionate love, feeling closer and more intimate than ever.

They had done so again in the morning, and then had a lazy breakfast in bed served by their new house-slave Zoe.

“She is a terrible hypnotist, but she has other skills and looks good naked. We needed a house-slave,” Casey had said after retrieving Zoe from Mariah’s dungeon.

“Definitely. She tried to steal from you and shoot Bella; she deserves to be a slave,” Alex had readily agreed.

Casey had watched Alex examine Zoe physically; the blonde hypnotist had nodded with approval at her conditioning and grooming.

Casey loved how ruthless the often angelic and tolerant Alex could be once someone upset her.

Now they were getting ready to go to lunch and look at engagement rings for Casey.

Alex was insisting she have one.

“Alright, Freckles. The jeweler at the spiral can come up with something we like. I am thinking maybe a nice big Alexandrite. To remind me of you,” Casey had agreed over breakfast.

Alex had blushed at her comment, giggling happily.

They had proceeded to get dressed, Alex in one of her simple white dresses and customary jewelry, including her magnificent new ring.

Casey had opted for a colorful blue and yellow floral-print sundress and tall cork wedges. She had Alex put her hair in two braids as she often did.

Casey had gone to braid Alex’s hair as well, and had been excited when her love said she wanted to wear it down, grabbing one of Alex’s many brushes and taking her outside to sit so she could lovingly brush it out.

“Well, I feel a bit like a princess with this ring, so I figured why not. I know you like it down,” Alex said as she sat enjoying her fiancee’s attention.

“There. It looks like pure gold now,” Casey said with satisfaction.

“Thank you, my love. What do you feel like for lunch? And don’t say a cheeseburger!” Alex said, standing.

Casey was about to say exactly that; she narrowed her eyes and laughed.

“How about that little Irish pub downtown? Fish and Chips? You like the food there,” she suggested.

“That sounds good. We can walk around downtown and be an engaged couple,” Alex said happily.

They got themselves ready to go; Casey decided she didn’t need Janessa to drive them, and instead assigned her Thrall to organizing the safe-room she’d had installed in the house shortly after buying it.

Alex carried a small white clutch, and Casey got out one of her rarely-used designer handbags. As a final detail, she put a pair of Alex’s thin white flip-flops and a pair of white ballet flats in her bag, just in case.

Alex was beyond stubborn about going barefooted, and Casey tried to keep shoes handy for her just in case it wasn’t practical for her to do so.

The two hypnotists went out their front door, intending to take Casey’s Subaru parked in the driveway, rather that her Ferrari or her minivan.

“Want to drive, Freckles? All these cars are yours too,” Casey asked.

“No thank you. I am still…nervous behind a wheel,” Alex replied sheepishly.

“No worries love. I like driving,” Casey said as she unlocked the vehicle with the FOB on her keychain.

“Case, check it out. Potential new neighbors,” Alex said, nodding.

Casey looked over to see a group of four people standing outside one of the neighborhood’s vacant homes.

The Cliffs, as their neighborhood was known, had nine lots for huge luxury homes. Peggy’s house was on the end near the neighborhood’s entrance; across the street from her lived a family named the Parkers, an engineer and his wife and two children. Next to Peggy was a man named Ted and his wife Sylvia; Casey and Alex lived next door to the Parkers and across the street from Ted and Sylvia.

On the other side of Casey and Alex’s home was an empty home, and Mariah lived across the street from it. Beside both the empty house and Mariah’s were huge vacant lots, ready for construction of more houses. The ninth lot was at the end of the street, and it contained a very large home similar to the others.

It was the one being looked at; the group consisted of three women and two men. One woman was obviously the realtor, dressed in a red blazer and black skirt. Another was obviously the client; a tall, curvy, attractive blonde wearing a short, tight black skirt and silver halter top, along with tall strappy black sandals. The other woman appeared to be the blonde’s assistant, dressed in a grey pantsuit and holding an electronic tablet. The man wore a dark grey shirt and black pants; his haircut, sunglasses and demeanor were that of a bodyguard.

Parked in front of the house was a large extended cab pickup truck with an advertisement for a local real estate company on the door.

“She looks familiar…holy shit, that is Cassidy Loughlin from The Ready-To-Go-Groom!” Casey exclaimed.

“From that reality show you watch when you think I’m asleep?” Alex asked, wrinkling her nose.

“It’s a guilty pleasure! I like watching the train-wrecks on reality tv, ok? Ugh, Cassidy is such a bitch; she was a finalist a couple seasons back and totally fucked over Tyler. Then she came back and did it again to Michael too. Now she gets all these other tv gigs,” Casey sniffed.

Alex rolled her eyes.

“We don’t want her as a neighbor,” she said petulantly.

Casey looked at her, then grinned wickedly.

“You’re right my love, we don’t. Peggy wants the Five to own the whole neighborhood. She and Bella are going to have a “chat” with the Parkers next week. We should go “discourage” Cassidy from buying that house, don’t you think?” she asked.

Alex grinned.

“I do. Shall we? I think a little domination before lunch will help our appetites,” she replied.

They put their purses into the Subaru, then walked down the sidewalk toward the group.

“The sprinkler system is state of the art, and as you can see the front windows are gorgeous and let in plenty of light,” the realtor was saying enthusiastically.

“I really like it. This will be a great second home. Out of the way, not too many neighbors,” Cassidy was saying.

Twenty-nine, the reality starlet was very attractive up close, her full-figure sexy and her makeup flawless. Her blonde hair was in a messy bun, and her finger and toenails were shimmering black.

“It is a bit expensive, but within your budget,” the woman in the grey pantsuit replied.

She was pretty, perhaps thirty-five with short dark brown hair and brown eyes.

“Speaking of neighbors, hi!” Casey said cheerfully.

The man in the suit turned to face her, obviously sizing she and Alex up as threats.

He relaxed quickly, determining they were not dangerous.

He was horribly mistaken.

“Oh, hello. You live here?” Cassidy asked politely.

“Yes ma’am, in that house there,” Casey replied, pointing to she and Alex’s home.

“I’m Alexandria, and this is my fiancee Casey,” Alex said with a smile.

“Oh, you two are engaged? How nice! You make a great couple. You are both so pretty! I almost go engaged myself recently,” Cassidy replied with a big smile.

She clearly expected Alex and Casey to know who she was.

“Oh, we know Miss Loughlin. We are sorry it didn’t work out,” Alex replied with mock sympathy.

“It worked out ratings-wise, so there is that. It is allowing to Ms. Loughlin to buy in this neighborhood. And she can afford shoes as well,” the woman in the grey suit replied somewhat haughtily.

She eyed Alex’s bare feet with disdain.

“Rebecca, calm down. These are my new neighbors,” Cassidy said, maintaining her happy facade.

“Shall we go look inside?” the realtor asked with a smile.

She was fairly attractive if a bit plump, with stylishly-layered shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes to go with nice large tits. Her clothing and high heels were expensive designer labels.

“That sounds great, Jan. Thank you,” Cassidy replied.

“Actually, we would prefer you look somewhere else. A different state, maybe,” Casey said sweetly.

“Oh, here we go. The whole “We don’t want Californians in Idaho” routine,” Jan the realtor said, rolling her eyes.

Cassidy and Rebecca both frowned.

“Actually, it isn’t that. We just don’t want you in our neighborhood. Your reality star nonsense, paparazzi finding out you own the home, your vapid friends and boyfriends coming around. You understand,” Alex said reasonably.

The statuesque blonde put her hands on her hips and smirked.

“It figures you wouldn’t want men around. Well, that’s too bad. I am buying this house. In fact, I am going to buy it without looking inside. Rebecca, let’s offer an extra five percent,” Cassidy said, matching Alex’s pose.

“Yes ma’am. You can certainly do that. You have earned more than enough. Something I am sure two don’t understand. They look like trust-fund brats,” Rebecca replied, looking at her iPad and checking some figures.

Jan smiled, excited by the prospect of the big sale.

Rebecca yelped in surprise as her tablet flew from her hands and hit the sidewalk hard enough to shatter the screen.

“Whoopsie,” Casey said with a smirk.

Alex looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Casey winked.

She had used her mentalist ability to pull the iPad from Rebecca’s hands.

“Rebecca, what the actual fuck?” Cassidy asked her assistant.

“I…I don’t know, it felt like it got pulled out of my hands!” Rebecca protested.

“That’s just silly; did someone do it with their mind?” Casey scoffed.

Alex couldn’t help laughing.

“It doesn’t matter. Let’s go start the paperwork at your office Jan. You two bitches messed with the wrong person. I am going to run you out of this neighborhood,” Cassidy said irritably.

“Is that so?” Alex asked coldly.

Casey narrowed her eyes and smiled.

“Of course, Cassidy. You two have a lovely day,” the realtor said condescendingly to Casey and Alex.

“You aren’t leaving and selling this house to her,” Casey replied.

“Watch me,” Jan sniffed.

“This is none of your business, you two,” Cassidy added.

Casey stepped in front of Jan, barring her path.

“I said she is not buying this house,” she said, hands on her hips as she looked up at the realtor.

Jan snorted.

“Get out of my way,” she said.

“Nope,” Casey replied.

“Henry, move the little bitch,” Cassidy instructed.

Her bodyguard moved toward Casey.

Then he gasped, doubling over in pain as Alex’s bare foot slammed into his groin.

The blonde hypnotist had moved with impressive speed. Before anyone else could react, she kicked Henry in the ribs, punched him twice in the stomach and then snapped a kick into his face, knocking him to the ground.

“Nobody lays a hand on her,” she said.

“Oh my god! She’s an insane ninja!” Cassidy said.

The reality star pulled her phone from her handbag.

Casey’s eyebrow twitched slightly, and the phone flew from her hands and landed in the street before she could dial.

“What is going on?” Rebecca shrieked.

Jan raised her hand as if to slap Casey.

“Freeze,” Tiny Tough said firmly.

She released a stream of tiny flashes of light from her eyes right into Jan’s, and the realtor was suddenly unable to move, her had stopping six inches from Casey’s face.

“Relax, Rebecca. Everything is fine. Calm down and listen to my voice. Have a look at my ring,” Alex said soothingly.

She stepped in front of the assistant and help up her hand to display her engagement ring.

Rebecca gasped; despite what was happening the magnificent red diamond caught her attention, glittering brilliantly in the sunlight as Alex began to move her hand slowly back and forth before her eyes.

“What? I don’t understand,” Rebecca said, confused.

“No need to understand, just relax. Relax, and watch the beautiful diamond…following it with your eyes as it moves back and forth…listening to my voice and relaxing more with each word I say…noticing how the diamond draws your eyes…letting them follow it back…and forth…relaxing more and more…,” Alex continued in her soothing hypnotist’s voice.

Rebecca’s eyes were indeed drawn to the scintillating red gemstone.

“Wait, what? Shut up and…and leave us alone,” she stammered.

Her body had begun to tingle as she started to involuntarily relax.

While Alex was hypnotizing Rebecca, Casey had moved to stand before the reality star.

“What did you do to her?” Cassidy asked, looking down at her angrily.

Casey smiled and opened her rich brown eyes wide.

“Look into my eyes and find out,” she said in a velvety voice.

Cassidy gasped at the intensity of Casey’s gaze.

“That’s it, just keep looking deep into my eyes, Cassidy. Feel them drawing you in…you are sinking into the endless brown depths…they are so soothing, you cannot look away…,” Casey purred.

“What? Screw you, I…L…what the hell?” Cassidy stammered.

She was shocked to find her eyes were riveted to Casey’s gaze.

She could not look away.

Casey’s rich brown eyes seemed to expand, completely filling her vision.

“Very good, just keep looking…noticing that you are becoming more and more relaxed…all the tension draining out of your body…from the top of your head out the tips of your toes…looking deeper…deeper into my eyes and letting your mind become blank…empty…,” Casey said, her voice insistent and soothing.

“S-stop…stop…you can’t…I…what is…,” Cassidy said slowly.

The tingling in her body increased, and she felt light-headed.

All she saw was Casey’s deep brown eyes.

All she heard was Casey’s hypnotic voice.

Meanwhile, Alex had Rebecca nearly entranced, the beautiful red diamond dominating the assistant’s vision. Alex continued to move her hand slowly side to side, fiery light seeming to leapt from her finger into Rebecca’s now glazed eyes as they continued to follow it.

“You are now completely relaxed…you are hypnotized,” Alex finished her induction.

Rebecca went rigid; her eyes stopped moving and her mouth was slightly open as she went deep into a trance.

Alex held out her hand and admired her ring for a few seconds, then lowered her arm and looked at Rebecca with a smirk.

By this time, Henri was struggling to his feet.

Alex walked over to him and casually laid her hand on his neck.

“Relax…you are so very tired…so sleepy…you can’t stay awake…sleep now,” she said gently but firmly.

Hypnotic energy flowed into Henry, and he succumbed quickly to Alex’s tactile-hypnotism.

He slumped back to the ground, hypnotized.

As Alex was putting Henry under, Casey had finished hypnotizing Cassidy, leaving her standing with a dazed expression on her face as she went to stand before the still-frozen Jan.

Casey was pleased; her mentalist suggestions were growing more powerful, lasting longer than the used to.

“Have a look at this, Jan. See how it sparkles? The way it splits the light is very soothing,” Casey said, holding her diamond pendant up before Jan’s eyes.

The huge diamond glittered brilliantly as it turned slowly about on the end of its gold chain.

“It feels wonderful to just look at the diamond and let yourself relax…listening to my voice while keeping your eyes locked on the diamond…feeling wonderful as you just let go and relax deeper…letting your mind go blank, my words replacing your thoughts…you cannot look away…you must keep looking at the diamond…looking and listening to my words…relaxing deeper…deeper…,” Casey said, her powerful voice penetrating the helpless Jan’s mind.

Her mentalist suggestion wore off, and Jan’s arm dropped to her side from her attempt to slap Casey.

“I...no…stop…,” Jan mumbled.

Her eyes were locked on the diamond, she could not look away no matter how hard she tried.

“You are now totally relaxed, Jan. Sink deep, deep into trance for me…you are hypnotized,” Casey informed her.

Jan’s shoulders slumped; she whimpered, then fell silent.

She was hypnotized.

Smiling with satisfaction, Casey put her pendant back around her neck and looked at Alex.

“That was fun,” Alex said, smiling and striking a sexy pose with one arm on top of her head and the other across her belly.

She gave a seductive pout.

Casey laughed, and Alex joined her.

“You are such a great hypnotist,” Casey said, moving to kiss her fiancee.

Alex smiled.

“Thank you darling. You are pretty good yourself,” she said.

They kissed again, then they turned their attention their four victims.

“Want to play with them?” Casey asked innocently.

“Yes. I am feeling very dommy today. It has been a while,” Alex replied.

“Okay, you are making me hot, Freckles,” Casey said.

“Good. Let’s get them inside, shall we?” Alex asked, offering Casey her hand.

Casey took it, and commanded Jan to let them in the house.

Fifteen minutes later, Jan, Henry and Rebecca all knelt in the middle of the home’s huge empty living room. They were still entranced; Casey and Alex had deepened their hypnosis, and made sure all four of their subjects would obey either of them, awake or asleep.

Cassidy stood in front of the other three, with her back to them and still dressed, also still deep in trance.

Casey and Alex stood before the group; they had both removed their dresses, now clad only in their lacy, sexy lingerie underwear. Casey’s bra and thong were purple, Alex’s white.

“Ready, Mistress Alexandria?” Casey asked.

“I am, Lady Casey,” Alex replied eagerly.

The statuesque blonde wore a wolfish expression; she didn’t go full-domme often, but when she did allow herself to cut loose, she enjoyed it and did it well.

Casey winked at her.

She raised her hand.

“Cassidy, aware,” Casey said, giving a nonchalant snap of her fingers.

Cassidy started awake.

“What the actual fuck?” she demanded.

The last thing she remember was looking into Casey’s eyes.

A confused expression on her face, she blinked rapidly and looked around.

“Oh my god! What is going on? Why are you guys naked? Why are you crazy bitches in your fucking underwear?” she asked in a high-pitched voice.

“My goddess, she is loud and annoying,” Alex said casually to Casey.

“That she is,” Casey agreed with a nod.

“You bitch! I will fuck you up!” Cassidy shrieked.

She charged Alex, who lazily sidestepped and punched the reality star in the stomach.

Cassidy stopped in her tracks, doubling over and gasping in pain.

“I think a better question might be why are you not naked?” Casey asked calmly.

Cassidy straightened up and turned toward her.

“You pervy little bitch, I don’t know what is going on here, but I am not stripping for you!” she growled.

“I do love it when new slaves don’t understand the predicament that they are in. It gets me very aroused. How about you, my love?” Alex asked with a smile.

Casey nodded.

“Definitely. It is very erotic. Gets me very wet,” she replied.

“Okay, that’s it. You are disgusting perverts. I’m out. You three are all fired. That was assault, bitch. I am bringing back the cops,” Cassidy said angrily.

She headed for the door.

“Stop, Cassidy. Do not move,” Alex commanded.

“Fuck you, bitch. I am so going to…to…what the hell?” Cassidy asked.

She had taken one more step, then froze.

She was unable to move.

Alex’s command had echoed in her mind, and she felt a terrifying compulsion to obey it.

Both hypnotists laughed as she grunted in frustration, struggling to move.

“What have you done to me?” Cassidy demanded.

“My fiancee and I are both hypnotists. You and your friends here have all been hypnotized,” Casey explained.

“You are our slaves now,” Alex added with satisfaction.

What? Slave? Fuck you! You can’t do that!” Cassidy protested.

Alex and Casey both laughed.

“Oh, if we had a dollar for each time somebody said that to us,” Casey said.

“I mean, it sure looks like we can. You seem to be going nowhere…slave,” Alex said haughtily.

“Help! Somebody! These witches put a spell on me!” Cassidy yelled.

Casey rolled her eyes.

“My Goddess we told you already, hypnotists. And no more yelling, slave,” Alex said.

“Jeez, why does everyone think we are witches? There is clearly a difference. One of our best friends is a witch. Actually, two of them now. Peggy is pretty witchy,” Casey added.

“You fucking cunts, I will kill you both!” Cassidy said, her frustration boiling over.

“I don’t think so; you are going to do nothing except what we command you to. Now since I am a pervy bitch, let’s get you undressed. Why don’t you start by turning around and taking off those shoes? They look like fifteen-hundred-dollar Manolo’s, if I am not mistaken. Way too nice for a D-list celebrity. Take them off. Now,” Casey commanded.

“Oh…my…god…what the fuck?” Cassidy said.

Casey’s command seemed to originate inside her own mind. She bent and began to fumble with the straps on her sexy heels with shaking hands.

“Excellent. Skirt next. Then your top. Slowly,” Alex ordered.

Tears trickled from Cassidy’s eyes as she helplessly obeyed.

Alex looked at Casey, who smiled and winked at her.

Alex smiled back; she was clearly enjoying herself, and at the same time still wanted her mentor’s approval.

Soon Cassidy stood before them in skimpy black panties and a sexy nude-colored bra that held some truly impressive tits.

“Please, stop. Let me go,” Cassidy said quietly.

“Why? You were smug, even threatened us when you thought you had power. Now you see that your “power” is nothing. A joke. We have real power. Now let’s see those titties. Take your bra off. Now,” Casey commanded.

Cassidy began to sob as she unhooked her bra and let it fall, her impressive D-cup tits spilling free.

“Very nice. Don’t you think so, Alex?” Casey asked, admiring Cassidy’s rack.

“Yes, they are lovely. A bit large for my tastes, but very nice quality. Okay, Cassidy get those panties off. Now,” Alex commanded.

“Aaaahh! Fuck you!” Cassidy shrieked.

She began to cry again as she removed her panties and stood before the hypnotists naked.

Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed, and she had no tan lines.

“Very nice indeed. I think we are ready, Mistress Alexandria,” Casey said formally.

“I agree, Lady Casey. Cassidy, you will now get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to Casey. Then you kiss her feet until one of us tells you to stop,” Alex commanded.

Cassidy wore a defeated expression as she obeyed, getting on the floor and crawling to Casey so she could lavish kisses on her sexy bare feet.

“Okay Rebecca, since you felt the need to comment on Alex being barefoot…become aware and crawl to her and kiss her feet,” Casey commanded, giving a loud snap.

Rebecca jumped as she became aware of her surroundings.

She looked at Alex and her eyes went wide.

“Oh no,” she said softly as her subconscious compelled her to obey Casey’s command.

“Oh yes, I’m afraid,” Alex said as the naked woman crawled to her and began to kiss her feet.

The tall blonde hypnodomme sauntered into the kitchen, Rebecca crawling after her. Alex hopped up and sat on the island countertop.

“The bottoms of my feet do get dirty from going barefoot all the time. You will clean them for me. With your tongue. Lick the bottoms of my feet, slave-Rebecca,” Alex commanded.

She extended her left foot toward the hapless slave. Rebecca burst into tears as she took it in her hands and began to lick it.

Alex giggled.

Out in the living room, Casey watched Cassidy kiss her feet for a while, enjoying the woman’s humiliation. She walked around the living room, forcing Cassidy to crawl after her as if she were a pet. Eventually, Casey ordered her back on knees. Smiling wickedly, the tiny brunette hypnotist lowered her panties and turned around.

Casey bent slightly and reached back to spread her lovely pale ass cheeks.

“Eat my ass, Cassidy,” she commanded.

“No! I will not do that! I…I…Oh fuck…please, I’m sorry!” Cassidy begged.

She was struggling desperately to resist.

“Lick…my…ass,” Casey commanded coldly.

Fresh tears trickled from Cassidy’s eyes as she buried her face between Casey’s sexy cheeks and began to lick.

Casey moaned with pleasure.

Alex walked into the room, Rebecca again crawling behind her.

“Oh Goddess, that looks like fun! I have not had my ass eaten for a while. Rebecca, you know what to do. Lick my ass,” she said with a giggle.

She lowered her panties and moved to stand in front of Casey and assumed a similar pose. A sobbing Rebecca moved to worship Alex’s asshole just as Cassidy was doing with Casey’s.

Casey opened her eyes and smiled; she leaned forward and the two hypnotists kissed passionately while their slaves debased themselves.

The hypnotized women’s actions caused the hypnotists to bump foreheads.

Alex giggled first; Casey joined her, and soon they were both giggling uncontrollably as Cassidy and Rebecca continued to helplessly worship the hypnotists’ sexy asses.

“Mmmm, this is just making me hornier,” Casey said after the giggling fit passed.

“Me too. Video?” Alex asked.

“Video,” Casey agreed.

Alex nodded, grinning wickedly.

Casey shivered; Alex being a merciless hypnodomme aroused her even more.

“Okay, stop my little ass-worshippers. My love and I need to be somewhere, so let’s wrap this up,” Casey commanded.

Both Cassidy and Rebecca stopped their licking and knelt, breathing raggedly, chests hitching from crying.

Alex went to the pile of clothes that belonged to Rebecca and retrieved her cellphone. Turning on the video camera, she nodded to Casey, who proceeded to direct Cassidy and Rebecca in an impromptu porno film.

The reality star found herself worshipping Rebecca’s feet and eating her pussy until her assistant orgasmed. Next, Casey had her suck Henry’s cock, and commanded him to shoot his load in her face. Finally, Casey commanded Rebecca to lick Cassidy’s ass and then eat her pussy; she encouraged the reality star to cum on the hapless assistant’s face.

Alex caught everything on film; she then showed it to Casey, who then uploaded it to all of Cassidy’s social media accounts, which Rebecca managed from her phone.

Twenty minutes later Jan drove her truck out of the neighborhood, deep in a trance. She was completely focused on driving. Cassidy, Rebecca and Henry rode with her, also deeply hypnotized. All four were cleaned up and put back together. They were on their way to the next neighborhood on their list, out in the town of Eagle. When they arrived and Jan turned off the truck, they would all awaken and have no memory of Casey, Alex or anything that had taken place. They would not remember being at The Cliffs at all, believing Cassidy had decided not to look in the neighborhood.

“Too bad you broke Cassidy’s phone, because I bet it would be going crazy after that video gets around,” Alex said with a chuckle.

They were both dressed and composed, watching the truck drive away from the front yard of the house they had dominated the others in.

While their slaves were getting cleaned up and dressed, Casey and Alex had taken turns licking each other’s pussy until they’d both had a satisfying orgasm.

“They will be so shocked when they see it,” Casey replied with satisfaction.

“Did we go too far?” Alex asked, a hint of her gentler nature coming through.

Casey snorted.

“I doubt it; a sex-video will probably help her career. Lots of news coverage; it will keep her in the spotlight, which is what she wants. We kept Jan out of it, so no harm to her career. She has a post-hypnotic suggestion to be disinterested in The Cliffs and not show the houses to any more clients. We can trigger her when we are ready to buy the rest of the properties in the neighborhood. Oh, and of course punish her for her bitchiness, since we didn’t have time today. So don’t worry Freckles. You were fucking hot in hypnodomme mode. You did well, Mistress Alexandria. Don’t doubt yourself over some bitch,” she said, grinning.

Alex smiled.

“Thank you Case. I really enjoyed that. Enjoyed doing it with you. I enjoy doing everything with you! Fuck it, Let’s get married! Forget all the stupid planning, cake, flowers, venue and all that stuff. Let’s elope, or just have a small ceremony next week. I want to be your wife. I don’t want to wait,” she said in a rush.

Casey laughed.

“Seriously Freckles? Because that is totally the way I think. I want to be your wife right fucking now. Eloping wouldn’t be fair to our friends, and Annika. Plus your mom…,” she said.

Alex frowned.

“Mom…she doesn’t really understand the hypnotism thing. She never liked Grandma, even when my dad was alive. He wanted Grandma to train me, and mom was against it. I think Grandma hypnotized Mom after my dad died, to make her just to give in about me living with her. Oh, and she definitely doesn’t know about me being…uh, you know…,” she stammered.

“A carpet muncher? Do you not want to tell her about me?” Casey asked gently.

“Of course I do! And I will, very soon. I will admit, I am very nervous about doing it…but I will. If she isn’t supportive, then that is her problem,” Alex said, obviously uncomfortable.

“Holy fuck, we are both hypnotists, we can make her ok with it, Freckles,” Casey said seriously.

Alex looked shocked.

Casey smiled.

Then she giggled.

“Oh, Freckles! We aren’t going to hypnotize your mom, silly. We will invite her over, tell her everything and she will react how she is going to react. Then we can get married, my love,” Casey said.

“Okay; thank you Casey,” Alex said, leaning down to kiss her.

Casey closed her eyes, taking Alex’s face in her hands as they kissed deeply.

“Relax my love. Let’s go talk to Peggy and get this all sorted. She’s good at this kind of stuff,” Casey said after reluctantly breaking the kiss.

Alex smiled and nodded. She took Casey’s hand and they walked the short distance to Peggy’s house.