The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fifty Stories, Time For A Wedding!

Chapter Two: Birthday Party Proposal

“Case, I really don’t see what the big deal is. I am turning twenty; not even twenty-one. I don’t need a big party. You already gave me this house,” Alex said.

Her birthday had actually been the previous day, but Alex had been visiting her mother in the nearby city of Eagle for the past few days, celebrating her birthday and pretending to be a typical almost-twenty-year-old.

Her mother Susan knew that Alex was a trained hypnotist, and she knew about the true hypnotism community and Annika Pemberton, the mother of her deceased husband and Alex’s father.

However, she chose to be willfully ignorant about what that all actually meant, and pretended or chose to believe that Alex was a normal teenager.

As a result, Alex had been semi-estranged from her mother since she was sixteen and had gone to live with her grandmother.

The tall blonde hypnotist was sitting on the edge of the bed she shared with Casey in the huge master bedroom of the fantastic home they had recently moved into together.

“I told you this isn’t my thing, Freckles. Peggy, Mariah and Bella are hosting this shindig,” Casey replied.

The little brunette hypnotist was sitting on the floor in front of Alex, carefully placing a silver toe ring on each of her lover’s middle toes.

It was early evening; both Casey and Alex were freshly showered and dressed, getting ready to walk across the street to a birthday party for Alex at the house Domina Peggy and Mistress Bella shared.

Neither woman wore much makeup, and they had carefully washed one another in the shower after making love for the third time that day.

Alex was in a simple pure white maxi dress with thin straps, a triangle bodice and a flaring mermaid hem. Casey had already lovingly placed her long hair into a single thick braid. She wore simple diamond stud earrings, and her huge diamond solitaire pendant rested just above her cleavage. Plain silver bands adorned each thumb, and her finger and toenails were painted her favorite ruby red.

Casey was dressed casually in a purple halter top and designer jeans; her hair was in two braids, courtesy of Alex. She had her diamond pendant around neck, and she wore small gold pentagram earrings Mariah had given her. A silver and amethyst bracelet adorned her left wrist, and she had on her ever-present anti-magic toe rings. A pair of sky-high cork wedges with purple straps sat beside her on the floor.

“Don’t get me wrong, I really appreciate it. I am flattered all of you like me enough to do this,” Alex said shyly.

Casey lifted Alex’s foot to her mouth and kissed it gently, then rose with a smile.

Alex was so much taller than her that they were practically the same height while she was seated on the bed and Casey was standing in her bare feet.

“I don’t like you, I love you. Well, I like you too,” Casey said quietly.

She leaned forward and kissed Alex lightly on the lips. Alex returned the kiss, gently at first and then with urgency.

She took Casey’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply, passionately.

They had missed each other while Alex was at her mother’s, even though it had only been a few days.

“Mmmm, I love those lips,” Casey said, her eyes closed after the kiss.

Alex smiled.

“I love you, Casey. You make me so happy,” she said.

Casey blushed; she smiled, and there were tears in her brown eyes.

“You make me happy too, Freckles,” she replied.

“Aww, Case I wasn’t trying to make you cry! Are you sure you are alright? Nothing happened while I was gone?” Alex asked gently, wiping at Casey’s eyes.

“Nah, nothing exciting. Just worked on getting our place in shape, hung out with Peggy and the girls. I’m fine, I just missed you,” Casey assured her, composing herself.

“Okay. Come on,” Alex replied, smiling.

She rose and waited for Casey to slip on her sandals, then took her hand and led her from the room.

Janessa was waiting for them downstairs, dressed casually in black jeans and a red long-sleeved top along with tall black mules.

“You are off-duty tonight, Janessa. Enjoy yourself,” Casey said as her Thrall fell in behind them.

“Thank you, Lady Casey,” her Thrall said.

Janessa was a beautiful, sexy woman and although she was thoroughly enslaved to Casey, she was allowed free time to pursue her own hobbies—and get laid, if she wanted to.

Casey did not let anyone use or abuse her Thrall without her permission, and even she didn’t use Janessa as a sex slave since she had begun dating Alex.

The trio walked across the street, angling for the huge home Domina Peggy had purchased months earlier.

Mariah lived in the house directly across from Casey and Alex, one home over from Peggy and Bella’s.

The hypnotist-witch had installed a large dungeon in her basement, complete with cages, restraints, and all manner of sex-toys and implements useful in breaking slaves with a combination of hypnotism and sex.

Zoe was currently in one of the cages; Mariah was keeping her there for Casey, who intended to make the defeated hypnotist a house-slave.

However, she needed to keep her out of sight until after she’d proposed to Alex so she could put off explaining where she had acquired her.

Casey took a deep breath as they walked, patting her pocket where she’d put the ring.

The Spiral’s jeweler had set “The Freckles Diamond”, as Casey referred to it, into a beautiful platinum ring. Peggy and Bella had picked it up that afternoon and given it to Janessa while Casey and Alex were making love in their hot tub.

There were several expensive luxury vehicles and sports cars parked in front of Peggy’s home, and there was the sound of laughter and the smells of grilling meat coming from the backyard.

Casey rang the bell, and the front door immediately opened to reveal Peggy’s slave Kendal. The attractive woman’s dirty blond hair was in a ponytail, and she was topless and barefoot, wearing only a pair of old jeans and a purple slave-collar.

“Lady Casey, Mistress Alexandria welcome to Domina Peggy’s home. Your wish is my command while you are here,” Kendal said, a hint of a scowl on her lips.

Peggy liked to keep Kendal aware during her servitude, savoring the woman’s humiliation.

Casey and Alex stepped inside without acknowledging Kendal.

Standing in the living room was High Mistress Jing-Mei, dressed casually in jeans and a sexy burnt orange blouse that bared her shoulders, along with tall black mules. Her hair was down, and she held a glass of red wine.

Standing with Jing-Mei was Faith Grant, wearing a pink sundress and tall cork wedges, her long hair in a high ponytail. She held a bottle of craft beer.

Both women smiled upon seeing Alex and Casey enter, and walked over to offer hugs and congratulations to Alex.

“Aww, thank you guys for coming. I really appreciate it!” Alex replied, blushing.

“Of course, Alexandria. I wouldn’t miss your birthday. It was very nice of Peggy to invite me. You look fantastic,” Jing-Mei replied kindly.

“Yes, I agree. You are a very cool woman, Alex and you are rocking that dress,” Faith added with a genuine smile.

Jing-Mei hugged Casey as well.

“Did you get it?” the Chinese hypnodomme whispered into her friend’s ear as they embraced.

“I did,” Casey whispered back.

“Holy shit, look at this place!” Alex exclaimed, noticing the decorations for the first time.

Peggy, Mariah and Bella had gone all out, and the house was decorated with balloons, streamers and a huge purple banner that read “Happy Birthday Mistress Alexandria!” in white lettering.

A woman dressed similarly to Kendal approached Casey and Alex; she was very fit and had short dark brown hair.

“Excuse me, Mistresses. I am Renee, Domina Peggy’s slave. May I bring you something to drink?” she asked.

Peggy had paid a visit to her former boss earlier in the day when she decided they needed more labor for the party. Peggy had shown up at her door unannounced and uninvited, and after speaking a short trigger phrase Renee found herself compelled to obey her former employee’s every command.

“I have been meaning to incorporate you into my stable ever since I hypnotized you, Renee but I have just been so busy,” Peggy had said with a laugh as she led the stunned woman to her car.

“Beer, whatever you have in a bottle,” Casey said dismissively.

“Vodka and cranberry juice please,” Alex said.

“Right away,” Renee said, heading for the large bar that was setup against the living room wall.

“Go, mingle you two; everyone is waiting to see Alexandria. Mistress Faith and I volunteered to act as greeters. We will join you soon. Most of the guests are out back already. Sean and Katie are grilling a ton of food, and they set up a blackjack table, a horseshoe pit and a goldfish racetrack, if you can believe that,” Jing-Mei said with a raised eyebrow.

“Most of the guests? I don’t know that many people,” Alex said timidly.

“Cool, goldfish racing! Come on Freckles!” Casey said, taking her lover’s hand.

Alex looked bewildered as she let her beloved drag her along.

She looked even more bewildered after they stepped outside to find over thirty people eating, drinking and laughing. There was a long table piled with gifts wrapped in colorful paper, and a huge sheet cake that read “Happy 20th Birthday Mistress Alexandria”, and was decorated with colorful spirals and a very impressive realistic-looking gold pocket-watch made from spun sugar and icing.

Bella’s Thrall Shaw was dealing blackjack to enthusiastically-betting Mistress Jayde, Mistress Camilla and Hope Grant at a casino-quality table, looking very handsome in a navy-blue suit.

A long table on the deck contained two long, narrow plastic troughs full of water. Two people would select a goldfish from a large bowl full of them. They would then each place their fish at the one of the troughs behind a starting gate. The gates would be lifted by a third person, and the participants would use a straw to blow bubbles and try herd the fish to the other end of the trough and over a red line before their opponent could do the same.

Currently, High Mistress Charissa was racing against her apprentice, Kristen.

Katie and Sean were tending a grill, custom cooking steaks, burgers, fish and other foods, and there was a buffet table piled high with all kinds of side dishes.

Mariah and Nathan were playing horseshoes against Beth Grant and High Mistress Liliana.

There was party music playing from concealed speakers around the large deck and patio area, and Mariah’s two German Shepherds Hypnos and Hecate ran about on the grass, playing fetch with Gina Knight and Lavea.

Bella was sitting in the hot tub with High Mistress Vanessa; they were sipping drinks and chatting enthusiastically.

There were also a lot of people Alex did not know personally or had only seen in passing at The Spiral.

There were many slaves about, most scantily-clad or naked, their collars denoting their owners.

“I…what the…for me?” Alex stammered, looking around.

“Yes, for you sweetie,” Peggy said, walking up and hugging her.

She was wearing a long forest green skirt and a short-cropped long-sleeved matching top that showed off the spectacular abs she had been working hard for; her hair was loose, with freshly-dyed vivid purple streaks, and she was barefoot.

“Peggy, this is too much, I don’t deserve all this,” Alex said, aghast.

“Don’t be ridiculous. Hey, the birthday girl is here!” Peggy said loudly, drawing cheers and applause.

Renee brought Casey and Alex their drinks, then curtsied to Peggy and withdrew.

“Enjoy yourself, Freckles. I am going to grab a burger,” Casey said with a wink.

“Case, don’t leave me alone!” Alex pleaded.

“You’ll be fine, honey,” Peggy said.

She kissed Alex’s cheek.

Casey slapped her ass.

The two of them left as Alex was suddenly besieged by well-wishers.

“This really is great, Peggy. Thank you for doing this for her,” Casey said as they walked over to the grill.

“It was our pleasure. How are you? Are you ready?” Peggy asked.

“Not even a little. But I can’t go another day without asking her,” Casey replied, exhaling nervously.

Peggy smiled and put her arm around her as they stepped up to order food.

“Let me guess, double bacon cheeseburger?” Sean asked Casey with a raised eyebrow.

Casey nodded vigorously.

“Damn right,” she said.

Sean knew Casey loved to eat, and even more so when she was stressed.

“You got it,” her former boyfriend replied with a nod and a smile.

Sean and Casey had a special bond, and were very good friends since coming back into one another’s lives.

“I see being nervous doesn’t make you lose your appetite,” Peggy laughed.

“Fuck no, it makes me hungrier,” Casey replied.

“Katie, you will grill me a piece of the Ahi that you ordered in. Sear the outside, keep the inside nice and pink,” Peggy said to her slave.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied.

“I’ll bring you guys your food when we get it done. Go have fun,” Sean said.

Peggy gave her beloved Thrall a smile and sultry wink, then nodded and walked with Casey over to the hot-tub to chat with Bella and Vanessa.

“Domina Peggy, thank you so much for the invitation. Your house is incredible,” Vanessa said

with a smile.

“Of course, High Mistress. It is an honor to have the High Conclave in my home. Congratulations on being chosen,” Peggy replied.

It took a lot of willpower to look at Vanessa’s face when she spoke.

She and Bella were both topless; even without prompting, Peggy found it difficult not to stare a Vanessa’s utterly magnificent tits; the huge glittering diamonds hanging from the gold rings that pierced her nipples making them even more enticing.

“Thank you; I hope it is temporary. Helena is a good friend of mine,” Vanessa replied.

Peggy nodded.

“If the Fascinating Five can help, don’t hesitate to ask,” she said.

Vanessa smiled and nodded her thanks.

“Bells, you did awesome on party. Thank you for doing this for Freckles,” Casey said with a smile.

Even her iron will was tested by Vanessa’s hypnotic tits, her eyes flicking involuntarily to them several times.

“Of course. We enjoyed setting it up. Poor Alex looks a bit overwhelmed,” Bella replied, nodding in the young woman’s direction.

They all looked over to see Alex surrounded by High Mistress Gillian, Beth Grant, High Mistress Liliana and several others.

“It’s good for her, she always says she is too sheltered,” Casey said with a shrug.

Her mouth curled in a slightly goofy, wistful grin as she watched her beloved Alex mingling with the party guests.

Peggy and Bella exchanged smiles, happy for their friends’ happiness.

“So, what are you two hotties talking about?” Peggy inquired.

“High Mistress Vanessa is just giving me some pointers on tit-nosis,” Bella replied.

“Ah, adding another trick to your repertoire?” Peggy asked.

Bella nodded.

Peggy smiled, noting a slight glaze in Bella’s eyes.

She was in a trance.

A very light one, but she had fallen under the power of Vanessa’s tits.

Likely it had been unintentional; it would be very easy to become entranced by the High Mistress’s breasts without realizing it was happening.

Vanessa caught Peggy’s eye and winked.

Peggy smiled and gave a slight nod of acknowledgement.

Bella was under Vanessa’s power, and the High Mistress intended to have some fun with her.

“Well, we will leave you to it, our food is probably about ready. Come on, Tiny Tough,” she said, taking Casey’s hand.

“I think that Vanessa has Bella hypnotized,” Casey said as they walked away.

“I’d say so. Bella likely wanted to challenge herself, to see if she could resist. Don’t worry, we can check her for lingering suggestions tomorrow. It is a party full of hypnotists, some of us are bound to end up as conquests. I doubt Vanessa means any harm; Charissa speaks very highly of her,” Peggy said with a chuckle.

“If you say so. Her rack is fucking incredible, I have to admit,” Casey said, glancing back.

Bella was sucking at one of Vanessa’s tits.

The High Mistress winked and waved.

“I’m sure Bella will have fun, although she will probably be sheepish tomorrow,” Peggy said with a laugh.

She too had glanced back to see Bella paying homage to Vanessa’s tits.

Peggy smiled as her beloved Sean approached them, carrying plates with the food they had requested.

“Thank you my enslaved one. Have you eaten?” she asked, taking her plate.

“I have, thank you Domina,” Sean replied, escorting her over to the buffet table so she could select some accompaniments for her fish.

“I had better get back to the grill. Leg me know if you need anything, Domina,” Sean said after Peggy and Casey had filled their plates.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said.

She kissed her Thrall deeply before he went back to his post.

Peggy and Casey took their food and joined Jayde and Camilla at a table.

While they were eating, Alex was getting more comfortable with the situation. She raced a goldfish against Faith and then Gina, beating them both.

She danced with Mariah, and played blackjack with Jing-Mei and Liliana.

Casey stole glances at her beloved as she ate, content to watch Alex enjoy herself and be the center of attention. The tall sexy blonde was almost angelic as she moved about, laughing and having a good time.

A good-natured hypno-duel took place between Faith Grant and Kristen; Faith won, and playfully instructed Kristen to act like a chicken, to the applause of the other guests. Upon being awoken from her trance, a sheepish Kristen ambushed Faith with a can of silly-string, which triggered a huge battle as Peggy, Lavea and Mariah had been handing out cans so the guests could shoot each other. A dozen guests ganged up on Alex, covering the birthday girl with the brightly-colored strands while she giggled and shrieked and tried to flee.

After the silly string battle, Mistress Deanna, who had recently been hired as a Spiral staff hypnotist, did a demonstration of her hypnotic levitation. She placed a willing Mariah into a deep trance, then suggested she float off the grass, which she immediately did.

After being awoken Mariah confirmed Deanna had not used magic, but simply suggested the she float.

Alex wanted to try next, followed by Hope.

Deanna obliged, hypnotizing them with her sapphire pendant and causing them to levitate.

As the evening went on more guests arrived, each greeting Alex and wishing her a happy birthday, as well as adding a gift to the pile on the table.

Mariah performed a sultry belly-dance that incorporated Boogie, her albino Burmese python. Her performance unintentionally entranced a half-dozen party guests, including Hope, Kristen, Camila and the Alex herself.

Gillian and Peggy took on Liliana and Jing-Mei in a closely contested game of horseshoes, with the stakes being the losers go naked the rest of the evening.

Good sports, Peggy and Gillian cheerfully shed their clothes after losing.

Casey was uncharacteristically quiet; while she was still chatting and laughing, she was far less boisterous and rowdy than usual.

She danced with Alex several times, and they did a few shots of tequila together.

“Okay, Case. Something is up. Tell me,” Alex chided her as they stood near the cake table.

Alex had just finished opening her presents, a wide variety of very expensive and wonderful gifts including jewelry, very rare books, candles, coffee beans and even an antique sword; there were exquisite chocolates, crystal wine goblets, two designer handbags, and many other items for she and Casey’s new home.

“Really, it’s nothing Freckles. I promise, I am fine,” Casey assured her.

She gave Alex one of her smiles she saved only for her.

Alex flushed.

However, she wasn’t convinced.

She knew Casey very well, and she could tell something wasn’t right.

“You just seem…distant. Preoccupied. Is it me? You aren’t tired of me, are you?” Alex asked, genuinely concerned Casey was upset with her.

What? Are you crazy? Hell no. I promise, everything is great. I—,” Casey began.

She was preparing to pull out the ring and propose right then, get it over with and relieve the tension, but she was interrupted by a commotion near the back door.

She and Alex looked, and both broke into smiles.

Annika Pemberton had arrived.

The Archdomina strode from the house onto the deck; she was topless and barefoot, wearing a long forest green skirt. Her long mostly grey hair was down, and she wore dangling emerald earrings. Around her neck was her polished dolomite pendant hanging from a simple leather cord. Her husband Jason walked behind her, dressed in jeans and button-up dark green long-sleeved shirt and carrying a large box wrapped in colorful paper.

“It’s grandma! Come on, Case,” she said happily.

Alex grabbed Casey’s hand and they rushed over to greet The Archdomina.

Many of the guests did the same, eager to greet the powerful hypnotist.

Annika graciously acknowledged them all with smiles, and many with hugs as well.

“Okay, okay this is not about me, it is about Alexandria. If I could just get a cheeseburger and a beer, I don’t want any fuss over me,” she announced after giving her granddaughter the biggest hug of all.

She hugged Casey tightly as well.

“I didn’t miss it, I hope,” she whispered to her one-time apprentice.

“No, I haven’t had the nerve yet,” Casey whispered back.

“Oh, you silly girl! Ask her, she will say yes,” Annika admonished her before breaking the embrace.

“Yes ma’am,” Casey said with a chuckle.

She took a deep breath and looked at Alex. She was talking to Jason, who had placed her gift on the table and was complementing his adopted granddaughter on her beauty.

“Go on. Ask her, my darling Casey,” Annika said to Casey with a wink.

Her voice was rich with command, and her words were indeed a mild hypnotic suggestion.

Casey found herself moving toward Alex and reaching into her pocket.

“If I could have a moment before we sing happy birthday and cut the cake, please,” she said loudly.

The party guests quieted rapidly.

Alex looked quizzically at her girlfriend.

Casey kicked off her sandals and walked up to her beloved girlfriend.

She took a deep breath.

“I am not one for big flowery speeches. Alexandria, my Freckles, I love you. With all my heart. I never thought I was capable of this kind of love. You showed me different. You make me better in every way. I don’t want to spend a minute without you. I love you. Will you marry me?” she asked in a shaky voice.

Casey took a knee, and held up the incredible ring.

The large red diamond glittered.

Alex looked stunned, her dark blue eyes going wide.

Her mouth hung open and she flushed red.

Then she smiled.

Then she screamed with joy.

“Really? You want to marry me? Oh, Casey yes! Yes, yes YES!” she said, jumping up and down.

Tears were streaming down both she and Casey’s cheeks as she held out her hand. Casey carefully placed the gorgeous ring on Alex’s finger, the fiery gemstone’s facets sparkling in a scintillating display.

The newly-engaged couple kissed deeply, then embraced fiercely.

“I love you so much, Alex,” Casey said.

“I love you more, Casey. I am so happy, I can’t believe you want to marry me,” Alex replied as they hugged.

“Of course I do! I was just afraid I was rushing things,” Casey said as they separated.

“No, you are not rushing me. I actually fantasized about us getting married a week after we started dating. This is what I want,” Alex said, smiling.

They kissed again.

Everyone at the party applauded and cheered, and more than a few guests had tears running down their cheeks.

Casey and Alex were quickly surrounded as everyone moved to congratulate them.

“Show us the ring, darling,” Annika said.

Alex held out her hand, eliciting more than a few awed gasps from the crowd.

“It is so beautiful, Case. Thank you so much. I love it. I have never seen a diamond like this,” Alex beamed.

“True red diamonds are pretty rare. It is a gorgeous stone,” Beth Grant commented.

She gave Casey a smile and an approving nod.

“What do you think she will say when she finds out what Casey paid for it?” Peggy asked Mariah quietly.

The hypnotist-witch chuckled.

“I’m even more curious what she will say if she finds out Bella almost got shot while we were helping her get it,” she added.

The party quickly transitioned from a birthday party to an engagement party, and it showed no signs of slowing down.

Peggy had Katie go into the kitchen to brew coffee and tea, and commanded Sean to cut the cake and serve it to the guests.

He gave Alex the piece with the pocket-watch which she shared with Casey.

Annika flitted about, chatting and laughing; she seemed ecstatic over her beloved granddaughter’s engagement. Casey perked up considerably after the proposal, her typical big personality asserting itself once again. She positively beamed with happiness, making those nearby chuckle as she used her mentalist abilities to feed Alex bites of cake by levitating them into her mouth.

“I am so relieved; I thought you were going to break up with me,” Alex said, sitting on the grass rubbing Casey’s feet, with Hypnos and Hecate sitting nearby.

“Never. I need you Alex. But you are also only twenty. You are mature for your age, but you are young to be getting married, and I do have a failed one on my resume. You might want something different for your life. I am a pain in the ass,” Casey replied softly.

“I might; but that different will always include you. Casey, you are my everything too. I wanted this. I never dared to hope it would be so soon,” Alex replied, looking at the ring.

“I’m glad you like it. A little bit of fire, a splash of color for my angel,” Casey said with a smile.

“Like it? I love it. It is so beautiful. It must have cost tens of thousands of dollars,” Alex replied.

“I mean, it’s fake, so…,” Casey teased.

Alex hit her leg.

“Whatever. It was probably a hundred grand,” she said, clearly fishing.

“Yes, that is a good guess. Mmmm…don’t stop, you do that so well,” Casey replied.

She was enjoying the foot-massage.

“Don’t try to change the subject. Casey, tell me! Was it over a hundred thousand dollars?” Alex asked.

“Maybe a little,” Casey replied.

“Case! I know you! What aren’t you telling me?” Alex asked.

“Nothing! It was expensive, sure. But who cares? You are worth it. I wanted you to have something nice,” Casey replied.

“This is beyond nice, my love. Wait…did you do something dangerous to get it?” Alex asked.

Casey grinned.

“Not really,” she said slyly.

“Okay, you asked for it,” Alex said.

She started tickling Casey’s feet.

“Aaah! No! Stop! Alex!” Casey squealed.

Her feet were very ticklish if someone knew where and how to touch them.

Alex knew where and how very well.

“Tell me now, Case… Tell me, or I will do this until you throw up!” Alex threatened, laughing.

Casey was giggling and squealing, thrashing around trying to get free and begging her to stop. Alex had too good of a hold on her foot, and continued to tickle her mercilessly.

“Okay, okay! I will tell you! Stop, stop!” Casey said, red-faced and gasping.

“You better,” Alex said, releasing her.

Casey took a moment to catch her breath and compose herself.

“Okay, okay you merciless brat. I bought it from a Russian…businessman named Dmitri for six million,” she finally admitted.

“Wait, six million? Dollars?” Alex exclaimed.

She looked stunned.

“Yup. Red diamonds are rare, like Beth said. Perfect ones like that even more rare. I wanted the best for you, my love,” Casey replied, sitting up.

“Casey, you already bought me a house, six million dollars is, is—,” Alex stammered.

“Nothing. Compared to my love for you, compared to how amazing you are. I had to find something that properly symbolizes how I feel about you. That ring comes close,” Casey replied.

Her rich brown eyes met Alex’s deep blue ones, and she smiled one of her devastating smiles.

Alex tried to protest further, but she choked up and blushed.

“Thank you, my love,” she whispered.

“My pleasure, Freckles,” Casey replied.

Alex squealed as her fiancé pounced on her suddenly, laughing as Casey began kissing her on her cheeks, neck and forehead before kissing her deeply on her lips.

“Mmmm…thank you Case. I really do love it. It is perfect. Something tells me there is more to the story, though,” Alex said after the kiss.

“Oh, there is. I will tell you about getting The Freckles Diamond tomorrow, I promise. Did you look at the inscription inside?” Casey asked.

Alex shook her head. She took off the ring and looked inside.

It read Tiny Tough and Freckles Forever in a delicate script.

Alex smiled.

They kissed again.

“Okay, let me up. We have guests,” Alex said.

“Fine. But later you are all mine,” Casey replied, rising and helping Alex to her feet.

“I am always yours,” Alex said with a smile.

They rejoined the party, mingling and playing games, dancing and drinking.

As the night wore on the already lightly-inhibited crowd became less so.

Most of the women were topless by one in the morning; Gina, Kristen and Hope all sat naked together in the hot tub, being attended my Gina’s slaves John and Jenny. Liliana and Beth paid homage to one another’s breasts, and Vanessa continued to lead Bella around like a lovesick puppy, the tow of them eventually retiring to Bella’s bedroom along with Shaw. Nathan and Mariah left after congratulating Alex and Casey one more time, unable to contain themselves any longer. They took Camila with them.

The Archdomina held court, telling stories about Alex and holding many of the guests enthralled as she informally held court. She raced a goldfish against Jing-Mei and won, then teamed with Jason to play horseshoes against Casey and Alex, though the younger team won that competition.

There was plenty of kissing, fondling and oral sex taking place by the time the party wound down around three o’clock in the morning.

Casey and Alex made the rounds, saying goodbyes and thanking the guests, before hurrying home to be with one another in private and celebrate their engagement.

They left Janessa, who went to bed with Lavea.

Peggy was very popular, with both Gillian and Charissa vying for her attention, one willingly and the other thanks to post-hypnotic suggestion. She found herself kissing both at different times; Charissa had shamelessly sucked at her tits and given her foot massage, and Gillian had boldly led her into the living room and unceremoniously licked her pussy until she had cum.

Peggy had of course returned the favor.

After most of the guests had gone, driven home by either car services or slaves, Peggy found Sean helping Renee, Kendal, Katie and others from her stable cleaning up.

“My enslaved one, all five High Mistresses plus the Archdomina are staying here tonight. I have given Annika and her husband our suite. Vanessa is staying with Bella. Charissa and Gillian have invited me to an Aphrodite’s Kiss with them in the guest room they are sharing. Do you mind if I sleep with them tonight?” She asked.

Sean chuckled.

“I only mind that I don’t get to watch. Go, have fun my Domina. I am your slave, you don’t need my permission,” he said.

Peggy smiled and nodded.

“True, I don’t need your permission, but you are my beloved. My consort. I love you. And…there is something else…Liliana and Jing-Mei will be sharing a bed as well; they requested you join them. Would you like that?” she asked.

Sean swallowed hard, flushing red.

“If it is okay with you, then yes,” he said quietly.

Peggy smiled.

“Of course, it is okay; I know you like Jing-Mei, and you know I don’t mind sharing you as long as I give permission,” she replied.

Sean smiled.

Liliana was spectacularly gorgeous, and he did have something of a crush on Jing-Mei.

Both at once would be incredible.

“Have fun, and don’t get too attached. I told them not to hurt you or mind fuck you. You are mine. You may cum for them when they command it. Be prepared, they are looking to use you as a stud,” Peggy said, kissing him deeply.

They left the menial slaves to clean up, and each went to bed with two High Mistresses.

Peggy, Gillian and Charissa spent some time together in the bed, chatting, fondling and sipping white wine. They dribbled the expensive drink on one another’s belly buttons, tits and asses, licking it off one another sensually. At one point Peggy dribbled some over her feet, and both Charissa and Gillian both sucked it from her toes without prompting. The rush of power Peggy felt was incredible. Gillian kissed her way up Peggy’s leg, nibbling inside her thigh before licking teasingly at her pussy. Charissa continued to suck at Peggy’s toes.

Peggy closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Gillian began to lick harder at her pussy.

Peggy could hardly believe two of the most powerful hypnotists in the world were worshipping her.

One under her hypnotic suggestion, the other out of simple lust.

Peggy realized preferred them hypnotized.

It is time. It’s what she wants, Dark Peggy whispered in her cage.

Peggy smiled.

She agreed with her dark side.

Peggy opened her eyes.

“Gillian, come up here,” she said, patting the bed.

The Irish hypnodomme stopped her pussy licking and moved to sit beside Peggy.

Gillian was eager to please her; she had found herself masturbating to the leader of the Fascinating Five frequently lately, and wasn’t going to pass up a change to have actual sex with her.

“Are you ready to get into the kiss, lass?” Gillian asked.

“Not yet, my Irish Red,” Peggy said firmly.

Gillian’s eyes went wide as she dropped into a trance.

Peggy smirked.

Charissa continued to worship Peggy’s feet, not noticing what Peggy had done to Gillian.

“Charissa, it is time dear…time for you to be honest with yourself. I know you like my feet; that is okay. Better than okay, because I like that you like them. That is why you gave me this, isn’t it?” Peggy asked.

Charissa sat back on her heels, a quizzical look on her face.

Smiling down at her, Peggy raised her foot into Charissa’s view; the toe ring the High Mistress had given her glittered on her middle toe.

Charissa licked her lips, swallowing hard.

She nodded slowly.

“Say it for me, Charissa. Please. Tell me you love my feet,” Peggy suggested softly.

“Peggy, I don’t think—,” Charissa began, her eyes on the orange sapphire.

“No, do not think Charissa. There is no need for thought; just feel. It is okay, you are safe with me. Say it. Please, it will make me very happy,” Peggy said.

She began to sway her foot back and forth.

Her toe ring glittered even more brilliantly.

Charissa’s eyes followed its every move.

“I love your feet,” she said quietly.

Peggy smiled.

“Yes, you do. You love my feet, and you cannot take your eyes off them. The toe ring you gave me draws your eyes to them. You simply can’t look away. You want to watch my foot sway back and forth…noticing how relaxing it is…how soothing the swaying back and forth of my foot is…drawing your eyes…back and forth…noticing now that you are very relaxed, Charissa. Relaxing more and more as you keep your eyes on my foot…swaying back…and forth…you love my feet, Charissa…you just want to worship them, don’t you?” Peggy asked.

Charissa swallowed hard again. Her blue eyes were locked on Peggy’s foot, following its every move.

“Peggy…I…I…yes…,” she mumbled.

Peggy grinned. She was projecting hypnotic power with her foot, much like High Mistress Vanessa did with her tits. Feet were not as universally admired like tits, but there were plenty of people who appreciated nice feet on a woman.

Those with a true fetish like Charissa would be helpless before Peggy’s feet.

“Very good…that makes me so happy, Charissa…it will feel so good to just give in…to go back to your foot-worship…you love my sexy feet…you know now that when you do, you will be mine…you will go deep into a trance for me…when you worship my feet you will become hypnotized…you will sink deep into a trance and obey my commands, accept my suggestions as your own thoughts and desires…you want to worship my feet even though it means you will lose your free will to me…you want to obey my feet…you will worship them even though it means being mine, won’t you Charissa?” Peggy asked in a sultry voice.

She continued to sway her foot.

Back and forth.

Charissa watched it helplessly, the toe ring sparkling and reflecting the light into her eyes.

“I…yes…,” she said slowly.

Any resistance she had was gone.

Peggy smiled wickedly.

So powerful, yet so vulnerable, she thought with satisfaction.

Peggy continued to sway her foot back and forth, enjoying holding the High Mistress enthralled.

One of the most powerful hypnotists on the planet, and she was now enslaved to Peggy’s feet.

Almost, Dark Peggy reminded her gleefully.

“Obey my feet, Charissa…worship them and become mine,” Peggy said firmly.

Charissa immediately reached out and took Peggy’s foot in her hands. She raised it to her mouth and kissed it reverently.

The instant her lips touched Peggy’s skin she dropped into a trance.

Charissa was hypnotized.

Enslaved by Peggy’s sexy feet.

Charissa began to enthusiastically worship her new Mistress’s feet.

Peggy laughed.

A long, smug chuckle.

She looked at the entranced Gillian sitting beside her.

“Kiss me Gillian,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Gillian said.

She leaned in and kissed Peggy passionately. Peggy fondled Gillian’s breasts as they kissed.

Charissa continued her foot worship.

“Oh my Goddess having you two in my power makes me hot. Time to worship me, my pets,” Peggy said, rising to her feet.

She was flushed, incredibly aroused; the power had gone straight to her head and she wanted nothing more than to dominate the two High Mistresses, to prove herself the superior hypnodomme.

“Charissa, eat my pussy! Gillian, lick my ass! Worship me!” she commanded.

“Yes Peggy!” Charissa said, kneeling and licking vigorously at her Mistress’s pussy.

“Yes, Domina!” Gillian gasped.

She knelt behind Peggy, spreading her Mistress’s ass cheeks and thrusting her tongue into her asshole.

Peggy let out a long, wordless moan as her slaves worshipped her.

While Peggy was dominating two members of the High Conclave, two others were enthusiastically sharing her Thrall in a guest room.

Sean lay on the bed; Jing-Mei rode his cock, bouncing frantically and shrieking while Liliana sat in reverse queen position on his face, grinding her pussy against him and twisting his nipples as he ate her.

It was their third position of the night; the had begun with Sean fucking Liliana from behind while she licked Jing-Mei’s pussy. After that they formed a “daisy chain”, lying on their sides on the bed so Sean could eat Jing-Mei, Jing-Mei could eat Liliana, and Liliana could suck Sean’s cock. Following the daisy chain, they had taken a short break, lying on the bed and fondling, kissing and caressing one another.

They had then gotten into their current position. Both women were rough with Sean, and each had already cum several times.

Liliana leaned forward and kissed Jing-Mei passionately.

Both High Mistresses orgasmed yet again.

Jing-Mei slumped over Sean, sweaty, trembling and moaning as she orgasmed hard. Liliana screamed as Sean brought her to climax with his mouth.

“Oh fuck YES!” Liliana said, getting off his face and laying beside him.

Jing-Mei took a moment and caught her breath, then rolled off of Sean to lay on his other side.

His cock was still rock-hard and straining.

“He is a potent one, you were right,” Liliana said.

She reached over and began casually stroking his shaft and causing him to moan.

“Yes, he is extraordinary for a male, and a slave at that. Peggy is very fortunate,” Jing-Mei said, sitting up.

She smiled at Sean, then had him sit on the edge of the bed so she could tit-fuck him.

“Cum when you are ready, just warn me,” she said.

Sean nodded.

“Yes, Mistress Jing-Mei,” he said.

Liliana propped herself up on her elbow and watched with amusement.

It didn’t take long for Sean to warn Jing-Mei he was about to explode.

The Asian hypnodomme calmly aimed his spasming cock so that he shot his load all over her tits, but avoided hitting her in the face.

Sean slumped back, exhausted.

Jing-Mei rose and leaned over to kiss him lightly on the lips.

“Come, help us get clean and then we can sleep,” she said softly.

Sean grinned and nodded.

The trio went into the shower together.

Thirty minutes later, Sean was asleep with a satisfied High Mistress on either side of him.

Late the next morning, Peggy sat out on her back deck, wearing only a skimpy purple thong and enjoying the sun on her skin.

She had left Gillian and Charissa asleep after their night of pleasuring her, and they would awaken with no memory of being in Peggy’s power, believing they had simply had a fantastic threesome.

Peggy had already showered, and was sipping coffee. No one else other than her slaves Katie, Kendal, Renee, James and Jen were awake. They were getting the kitchen and dining room ready to serve Peggy’s distinguished guests, The Archdomina and the High Conclave.

Three fifths of which I now own, she thought smugly.

Her pussy began to moisten at the thought of having control of The High Mistresses.

“Not bad for an upstart,” she said quietly to herself.

Peggy sat enjoying her coffee for a few more moments, and began casually stroking her pussy.

The casual stroking soon became vigorous rubbing.

“May I join you?” a voice asked.

Peggy jumped, startled to see Annika Pemberton, The Archdomina, standing beside her holding a steaming mug of coffee.

“Oh! Archdomina Annika! Of course, please sit. Good morning,” Peggy said, embarrassed.

She moved her hand away from her pussy sheepishly.

“Goodness, child. I apologize for interrupting while you were pleasuring yourself; if you’d like to finish, please continue. I didn’t mean to frighten you,” Annika said, taking the deck chair beside Peggy.

The Archdomina looked perfectly put together as always.

Her hair was in a single braid, and she was topless and barefoot, wearing a long yellow skirt and her customary jewelry including her dolomite pendant and silver nipple piercings.

“I am fine, thank you Archdomina. No apology necessary,” Peggy said, flushed.

“Go ahead, dear. Finish,” Annika said with a smile.

Despite her kind demeanor, Annika’s urging her to finish was a command.

Peggy’s hand went back to her pussy.

Annika watched with satisfaction as Peggy closed her eyes, leaning back and moaning softly as she rubbed her pussy.

Slowly at first with two fingers, she progressed to three and her movements became more frantic.

She stroked and rubbed faster and faster until she gasped, shuddering and squirming in her seat as she had a powerful orgasm.

“See now, doesn’t that feel better? Now you can be nice and relaxed while we chat,” Annika said cheerfully.

Peggy took a moment to catch her breath.

Then she sat up and looked at Annika and smiled.

The Archdomina watching her masturbate had been strangely exciting.

“Thank you, Archdomina,” she said with a nod, her breathing normal and her demeanor calm.

Peggy had composed herself impressively quick.

The Archdomina nodded her approval of Peggy’s poise.

Many people caught masturbating would have been extremely flustered, and would not have been able to continue with an audience.

Peggy had not only continued, but she had done so enthusiastically and cum hard.

“You can tell a lot about a person by watching them masturbate. I watch new slaves do it, and we often have group masturbation sessions in our house,” Annika said casually.

“I can see the value in that, actually. How did you sleep, Archdomina?” Peggy asked.

“Like a rock, thank you. The bed in your room is wonderful. Peggy, I must say you are a fantastic host. You threw a marvelous party for a group of powerful and distinguished guests. Your slaves are excellent, well-trained. You are an excellent hypnodomme. A natural, born to dominate. And please, call me Nika when we are not in a formal setting,” Nika replied kindly.

Peggy smiled and blushed.

The Archdomina’s praise pleased her immensely.

“Thank you, Nika. It is an honor having you and your husband here,” she said quietly.

“We were delighted to stay. Oh my, you do have lovely feet, don’t you? Not that the rest of you isn’t beautiful, but your feet…you could hypnotize with them the way Vanessa does with her breasts,” Nika said, admiring Peggy’s bare feet.

Peggy blushed again.

“Thank you; I am rather proud of them, and I admit I am very vain about keeping them nice,” she said.

“Difficult when when we go barefoot so much, isn’t it? It is a good thing, and worth the effort; we are more powerful barefoot. Hypnothea favors women who care for and revere their feet. Many slaves spend time at them,” Nika said with a chuckle.

Peggy nodded.

“Mariah has told me some about the Goddess’s veneration of women’s feet; I am glad, because I have always preferred to go barefoot whenever I can. I have already used my feet to hypnotize, and I plan to do so in the future,” she said.

They made Charissa mine last night, she thought with satisfaction.

Peggy had no illusions that someone like Annika would fall under the sway of her sexy feet.

Know your limits, Peggy. More likely you’d fall under the sway of hers, she told herself.

The Archdomina had lovely feet, and for an instant, Peggy indeed saw herself on the floor worshipping them.

Nika gave an approving nod and smiled.

“You had the entire High Conclave stay here night. A very prestigious thing that will enhance your growing reputation further,” she mused.

Peggy could not conceal the satisfaction she felt at Nika’s words.

“Yes, they all agreed to stay when I invited them. Although I think High Mistress Vanessa planning on it already after she had…tamed…Bella,” she replied with a chuckle.

Nika chuckled as well.

“Yes, I saw that Miss Beguile fell under the spell of that Vanessa’s magnificent breasts. That can happen to the best of us, I am afraid. Not to worry, Vanessa won’t harm Bella, though I am sure she put her in her place. Bella is simply a sexual conquest, a notch on the belt,” she said.

Peggy nodded.

She wondered if Annika had actually fallen under the power of Vanessa’s tits.

“I figured as much. I could have easily fallen under her sway last night,” she said.

In truth, it bothered Peggy a little how much Vanessa’s hypnotic tits affected her. She resolved to be able to look upon them and resist their siren call in the future.

“Indeed, and there is no shame in that. I also noticed Jing-Mei has developed a liking for your Thrall. You are generous to share him. I can tell he means a lot to you,” Nika said.

“He does. I love him. He is far more than a slave to me. But I do not limit my sexual partners to him; I enjoy beautiful, sexy women very much. I see no harm in allowing him to do so as well,” Peggy replied.

Nika smiled and nodded.

“Yes, monogamy is not common among True Hypnotists, and Hypnothea encourages polyamory. You are enlightened and wise, Domina Peggy. Just be wary of those who covet what is yours,” she said casually.

Peggy nodded.

She truly didn’t mind sharing Sean as a sexual partner, but he was hers and she had no intention of ever letting him go.

“You honor me greatly with your compliments. I don’t have nearly the experience or skill of most of the hypnotists who attended the party. Many in the community consider me an upstart. I just want to improve and become a better hypnodomme,” Peggy replied tactfully.

Nika grew serious.

“Domina Peggy, you are a remarkable woman. Anyone who labels you an upstart is jealous of your power and your potential. I want to truly thank you not only for inviting me into your home, but for looking after my granddaughter…granddaughters, now. Casey is family to me, and now she truly will be. You have been very good for them both. A true friend. I won’t forget that,” Annika said kindly.

“Thank you, Nika. I love both Casey and Alex like family as well. I am very happy for them,” Peggy replied.

“Hypnothea encourages romantic love between women, and their marriage will be blessed. It is wonderful you are so supportive of them,” Nika said.

Peggy smiled gratefully.

She had been nervous when Nika had first appeared, but now she was feeling a peaceful calm radiating from The Archdomina.

Her self-gratification had helped her relax as well.

“They have been great to me as well,” she said.

“If I may say, I love your tattoo. I hear that Hypnothea herself gave it to you,” Nika said, admiring the fearsome dragon on Peggy’s abdomen.

Peggy was startled, but again composed herself quickly.

“Yes, the Goddess spoke to me. Mariah believes I am…the Dragon,” she said.

Nika nodded.

“It would appear so; one of many prophecies about Hypnothea’s chosen. She likes you, Domina Peggy,” she said with a wink.

Peggy blushed.

“I don’t know why,” she said.

Nika laughed.

“Because you are powerful, strong, fearless. People are drawn to you; you are naturally hypnotic. You have the gift of both hypnotism and magic, and the Goddess’s blessings are many and strong within you. You are a natural leader and a natural dominant. Your Thrall is special too. You being here helps to explain my strange desire to settle here in Idaho. The land here appears to be sacred to Hypnothea, significant in some way. It draws us who revere Her and is an epicenter of hypnotic power,” she explained.

Peggy nodded, eager for any information on Hypnothea she could glean.

I have to stop putting off studying with Mariah, she admonished herself.

“You believe I am special, or chosen?” Peggy asked almost timidly.

Nika nodded.

“I do. You are a natural hypnotist, and have tremendous potential. Tell me Domina Peggy, how many High Mistresses are in your power now?” she asked casually.

Nika raised her eyebrow and gave a sly grin.

Peggy turned red yet again.

“What? I, uh, none. I wouldn’t, haven’t hypnotized any—,” she stammered.

Nika snorted.

Sleep!” she said firmly, giving a loud snap.

Peggy’s eyes slammed shut and her head nodded forward.

Nika had sent her instantly into a deep hypnotic trance.

“That’s better. Don’t bother trying to lie to me, Peggy. You cannot. You are mine now, my slave until I release you. Now you will tell me how many High Mistresses are in your power,” Nika commanded.

“Three, Mistress. Charissa, Jing-Mei and Gillian,” Peggy murmured.

Nika smiled and nodded.

“Quite a collection. Are you planning to capture them all?” Nika asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy said.

Nika chuckled.

“Excellent. Powerful, ambitious and capable. Knowing how dangerous it is, yet you do it anyway. It could backfire on you badly. However, I admire your ambition. Now you will tell me, is it true that you own copies of both The Art of True Hypnotism and The Codex of Hypnothea?” Nika asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy said.

Nika was thoughtful.

“I hope you are studying them closely. I do believe you may indeed be The True Chosen, Peggy. A Daughter of Hypnothea. But you have a lot to learn and many, many trials ahead if you are indeed The True Chosen. That being said, you have likely only scratched the surface of your powers…,” she mused.

If Peggy was who Nika suspected her to be, then she was indeed highly favored by Hypnothea. Potentially more powerful than Annika herself. The tattoo, along with Peggy’s rapidly increasing power, was proof that the Goddess favored her in some way.

Annika Pemberton did not want to stand in the way or interfere with Hypnothea’s plans; she had been blessed many times over and had powers far beyond a typical true hypnotist.

If Peggy was favored by the Goddess, she should support her.

Many would seek to eliminate her. The Archdomina would rather have her as a friend.

Highly self-aware and practical, Annika was not jealous nor threatened by Peggy; she was a servant of The Goddess Hypnothea and the power of True Hypnotism first and foremost.

That way of thinking had helped her maintain her power and status for so long.

However, a wicked smiled came over Annika’s face as she regarded the sexy entranced woman beside her.

While she did not plan to enslave Peggy or give her any post-hypnotic suggestions, at least not yet, she saw no reason she couldn’t—or shouldn’t— dominate her. Hypnothea taught that all hypnotists needed to be humbled to achieve true power, as well as that any hypnotist can enslave another at any time.

No one was above or immune to domination.

A fine lesson Peggy could stand to be reminded of frequently.

In Hypnothea’s name, of course; we wouldn’t want her to get too big of a head on her just yet, would we? I will be doing her a favor, Annika thought slyly.

“Time for another notch in my belt. Peggy my slave, be a good girl and get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet,” The Archdomina commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy said.

She immediately got down on the deck and began to lavish kisses on The Archdomina’s sexy bare feet.

Annika sipped her coffee and watched the woman she believed to be Hypnothea’s chosen debase herself with satisfaction.

“Very good, Peggy. You should feel honored to worship me. Now then, we don’t have much time, so let’s move on…,” Annika said, lifting her skirt to reveal her shaved pussy.