The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please leave feedback at

Fallen Grace

Part 6: A New Life

Present Day: coffee house

I waited for Suzi to make her appearance and kept trying to figure out what kind of Over the top outfit she would be wearing. As I was fantasizing about Suzi’s dress for tonight would be, a Woman in a business suit sat down across from me. I started to tell her I was waiting for someone when it dawned on me that it was Suzi. Seeing the confusion on my face Suzi said “I didn’t work at the club tonight I had to meet my lawyer to go over investments for my money.”

The waitress came over and brought us our coffee just like she has been doing every night and gave me a knowing smile and left. Suzi mean while was making herself more comfortable, she lit up a cigarette and had her shoe off and her foot in my crotch.

5 years ago: Graceville OK

We went out that night and partied in every bar and joint in town. I kept kissing and fondling Jolene all night long in every place we went. No bartender or owner dared throw me out or refuse a drink order from me. I was the Preachers daughter and the Sheriffs niece why buy trouble. I flirted and teased every man and boy I met that night that I knew from my previous life. I even took the school nerd into the bushes and gave him a blow job, just to shock the town even more. As the days went by the gossip grew about Jolene and I but I didn’t give a flying Fuck at that point, I even went and started wearing a Pentagram necklace “the symbol of Satan” just to piss my father off. I was helping Jolene pay for all the extras that she now had to buy, more food, more cigarettes, more booze and of course plenty of sex toys. Things were going well I thought when the dreams started again. This time in my dreams I was no longer happy with my 32A cup tits but wanted to have a massive rack. I started complaining about my small tits to Jolene every day until she got tired of it and told me to go get a Boob job. “These puppies came from Dow Corning” she said as she caressed her tits that night in bed. I told her I was afraid of surgery and didn’t want to do that. “Honey that’s the only way you will get bigger tits, there is no such thing as the good tit fairy” she told me just before I went to sleep. That night I dreamed of having the surgery done and the Wonderous new tits I would have. I woke up in the middle of the night went into the bathroom and proceeded to masturbate thinking of big tits. Just as I came I heard that tiny voice in the back of my head again “Nothing to be afraid of and just think of looks you will get with a big rack, its the way you were meant to be”. With that my mind was made up I was getting a Boob Job. I told Jolene of my decision the next morning and she said she knew a doctor locally that could do the surgery and made the appointment for me.

I was so excited the night before my surgery that Jolene literally had to Fuck me into unconsciousness with the strap on for me to settle down. The next day Jolene took me to the doctor and had the surgery done. My chest was swollen and it hurt so bad and all I could do was lay in bed and let Jolene nurse me until I healed up. That’s when I realized I had just used up the last of my inherentence from my Grandfather. I would have to find a real paying job to pay Jolene back for the new wardrobe she had to buy me to fit my new bust size. After I healed up I went looking for a job but no one in town would hire me. They all knew about what I had become and wanted no trouble from my father or uncle. I was really starting to get worried as the bills arrived that month and I asked Jolene if she could get me a job at the place she worked. She told me “Sorry Lover they have no openings at the moment. I hate to suggest it but there is only one place you might be able to get a job now and that’s at my ex-husbands club.” I told her I couldn’t do that but that night I dreamt of being on a stage dancing and taking my clothes off with a large group of men throwing money at me. In the dream I was laughing and enjoying the attention and all the money I was making. This same dream kept occurring every night until one night I woke so aroused and went into the bathroom to masturbate and not wake Jolene up. Again just as I started to cum I heard that tiny voice “You know you can use that money, you know you love to get attention from your hot body, you know you were meant to be a stripper”. With that orgasm my mind was made up I was going to apply at the Gentlemen’s club as a stripper.

I borrowed Jolene’s car that day and told her I was out job hunting and left for the club. When I arrived there I told the guy at the door I was there to apply for a job. He let me in and went to get the owner. I waited for about 5 minutes when the best looking man I had ever seen approached me and said “I’m Luigi Pago owner of this club, Fred the bouncer said you were here about a job”

“Yes I am, I would like to apply to be a dancer here”

“What is your name and how old are you?”

“Suzi Grace and I’m 18” I said. A look of concentration came over his face for a second then he said “Come back to my office and I’ll interview you.” We headed to his office were he closed and locked his door. He then sat down behind his desk and told me to start dancing just like I would if I was on stage and strip my clothes off. I started dancing and stripping my clothes off and a feeling of arousal came over me and my movements became more sensual and enticing. By the time I was done Luigi was flush and I could tell he was aroused just like I was.

“Not bad, Suzi not bad at all, but to get a job here the cunt that is sleeping with my ex-wife will have to do a little more then wag her ass in my face” Luigi said. I was dumbstruck that he knew who I was and told him so. He laughed and said “Everyone in Graceville knows the Slutty Daughter of the Preacher that is sleeping with Jolene”

“What do I have to do Luigi I need to get a job I need the money”

“I know you do Suzi and I’ll tell you how, get over here and give me the best blow job of my life and you will have that job.”

With out a second thought I had his Dick out and in my mouth sucking him for all I was worth. Just as he was about cum he pulled out and shot his wad all over my face. He quickly told me to clean him off and then to wipe off his cum and lick my fingers clean which I proceeded to do.

“Not good enough Suzi that blow job was pathetic” I started to cry and plead that it was only the 3rd Blow job I had ever given and please give me a job. He listened to me for awhile until I said the magic words he was waiting for.

“Please Luigi I will do anything to get this job.”

“Anything Suzi are you sure?”

“Yes anything”

“Ok you can have that job but I own your ass from now on, your body is mine to do with as I please and you can tell no one do you understand”

“Yes Luigi” I tell him and get slapped across the face.

“You will address me as Master from now on”

“Yes Master” I reply as Luigi bends me over hid desk and proceeded to pound his cock into my now dripping wet pussy.

I didn’t tell Jolene about the bargain I reached with Luigi just that I had gotten a job.

For the next month I would Fuck Jolene then go to work and dance and strip for the paying customers and sometimes in a private room in the back of the club I would have sex with various men that Luigi my Master told me to have sex with. Some I didn’t know some I did all to well such as the town Mayor, the man that had replaced my Grandfather when he had died. He seemed to get a perverse pleasure at as he termed it “Fucking the brains out of the Granddaughter of that stuck up old prude he used to work for” and I would pant back to him as he was pounding away at my pussy “Yeah Fuck that old prudes granddaughters brains out”. I didn’t mind fucking these men, strangely I loved it. Whenever my mind started to wonder why I enjoyed being basically a sex slave, there was that little voice in the back of my head whispering “Its because you are a Slutty little Whore”. After my shift was over I then went and serviced my Master then went home and went to bed.

Then the dreams started again and they were the most erotic and most mysterious I had ever had. It was of me bowing down to a man that seemed familiar to me and having sex with him in as many ways as possible, including a 3 way with him and Jolene and a 3 way with him and my Master Luigi, one with a cock up my ass and one in my cunt. Another time he was there watching me have sex with a woman that seemed familiar to me and him jerking off and spraying his cum over both of us. Since all my dreams since graduation had come true I knew these would as well and it scared me a little but excited me more.

Present Day: coffee house

“That is enough for tonight Joe” Suzi said as she put her shoe back on, came over and gave me a deep french kiss and she handed me a slip of paper and said to me “Come to my place tomorrow night and you will get the rest of my story and we will see if you know how to use that” as she caressed my erect cock. Then she turned and left, and I could feel the eyes of the waitress on me. I turned to her and she gave me that knowing smile and winked at me. Why do I get the Idea she has seen this before, I thought as I rushed to the bathroom to get some relief.