The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Again this is a First time effort please leave feedback at

Fallen Grace:

Part 5: The Fall

Present Day: the coffee house

I was once again early for my meeting with Suzi, entranced not by the story anymore but with the woman behind it. As I was daydreaming the real dream walked thru the door. After these past few days I should have been prepared for what I saw and I thought I was but again I was struck dumb with my jaw hanging open. Suzi was dressed in a pink lycra tube top that barely conceled her tits, with a pink micro mini of the same material and over the knee 4″ heeled pink boots. Her hair was done up in a pony tail with a pink ribbon holding it. She sat down across from me and lit up a pink cigarette and said

“Lets get started Joe this part of my life is a little painful”

“Sure Suzi whenever you want to start” I said as the same waitress from all the nights I have been there brought us are now usual coffee with that usual knowing smile on her face.

Suzi then picked up her story after the waitress had left.

“On the ride home I was feeling on the top of the world that all in my life was going great and nothing would change, how that would all change rapidly I didn’t know at the time.”

5 Years ago: Graceville OK

I had arrived home and went immediately back to bed completely spent from my night out drinking and the marathon sex sessions with Jolene. After I woke up and became plain old Susan again I went downstairs and helped my mother prepare dinner. She started talking about want I wanted to do for my 18th Birthday which was only 2 days hence. I told her I would have to help the “old lady” that day and not to go to any trouble. I should have known that something was up from the way my mother acted when she said “You are so nice to that lady, Susan, just like a good Christian women should be. I would like to meet her someday.” I ignored the meaning of that statement because I was daydreaming of Jolene as I was peeling the potatoes.

For the first time since graduation I didn’t have any strange dreams that night. I attributed that to my being with Jolene that everything was now as it was meant to be and didn’t think nothing of it. The next day after leaving the Shelter and got to Jolene’s I was disappointed in finding out she had to fill in for a co-worker that had called in sick, but she told me she had off tomorrow and had special plans for my birthday. She left me stay at her place so I went and got changed, grabbed a beer from the fridge, lit up a cigarette and started to watch a lesbian porno that Jolene had. I was picking up pointers from the film and watched it multiple times, while frigging myself crazy. When Jolene came home from work I was more then primed to get fucked but when we got to Jolene’s bedroom she had a suprise for me, a strap on dildo. I was more then happy to take the dildo for a spin when Jolene put it on and mounted me Doggy style. I had never had something so big in me before and I was in ecstasy. We spent the night fucking each other with the dildo until the wee hours and finally went to sleeP. I forgot to call home that night but that was the furthest thing from my young sex soaked mind.

The next day Jolene woke me up with her mouth on my pussy and brought me to orgasm. When I went to return the favor she stopped me.

“I told you Susan I had something special planned for today so go get dressed.”

I did as she asked and she led me to the car and we drove to the next town over where she took me shopping, then went to a place and had my hair styled. We then went out to paint the town red. In one bar we found this really great looking guy and went to talk to him. We gave him some song and dance about being sisters and new to the area and so forth, while all the time dropping hints to him. We had his rod at attention when finally Jolene whispered something into his ear and he smiled and paid the tab. Jolene said it was time to go and we all left the bar. We followed this man back to his place where we proceeded to have a 3 way. You would think I would be worried about the possibility of getting Knocked up but all I could think about was that rock hard cock in me and Jolene’s cunt in my mouth. After we wore this poor guy out we got dressed and drove back to Jolene’s place and got into bed where we continued to have sex.

What I didn’t know until later was that my Mother wanted to suprise me and asked my father to find out the address of the woman I was helping. I had given my parents Jolene’s number just in case an emergency had arisen and they needed to get a hold of me back when I started “taking care of the old lady”. It was a simple matter for my father to get the address all he did was call my uncle the town Sheriff Billy Bob Grace, told you my family founded the town, and have him trace the number.

We never noticed nor heard the knock on the door over our passionate fucking but my parents sure heard the noises and became alarmed. Jolene forgot to lock the door that night and my parents came into the apartment and rushed to the bedroom. We still did not know they were there until the shriek from my mother “SUSAN”. We shot up in bed and my father was just staring at us his face turning a bright red and my mother just rooted after that first shriek.

“Mother, Father I can explain every..”

“Shut up you Succubus, Whore of Babylon say not another word” my father shouted.

While all this was going on the noise woke the neighbors and they called the police. As my father was raining down damnation on me and that hussy with me, my Uncle the Sheriff arrived. He got there and saw his brother Billy Joe spitting fire and tried to calm him down, he hadn’t seen me yet, when he did he froze up like my mother.

My father at this time was now shouting at his brother that he wanted him to arrest the Hussy for corrupting my soul and raping me. His brother told him though he thought want I and Jolene were doing was a sin, he couldn’t arrest anyone for corrupting a soul and another thing I was 18 now and couldn’t arrest Jolene for statutory rape anyhow, and as long as I was consenting, which I chimed in a weak voice I was, he couldn’t arrest her for rape. He told my father to go home and he would bring me home when he calmed down.

“That is not my daughter, that is a tool of Satan and never want to see her again” my father cried and then took my mother and left.

My uncle looked at me with a sad look in his eye and said “I will try to talk him around but young lady you need to do a lot of soul searching and prayer on your actions” then he turned and left.

Jolene held me tightly as I cried uncontrollably on her shoulder. She kept telling me over and over “It will be all right honey you can live here with me.” Finally I cried my self to sleep.

The next day I was confused emotionally, I felt bad about what I had done to my parents. It hurt me deeply that they never wanted to see me again, but at the same time I felt a great relief that I would never have to be plain old Susan ever again. I went into the kitchen got a beer, saw Jolene had left for work and sat down to watch TV. I lit up a cigarette, drank my first beer on what I was sure to be many that day and started to think on what had happened to my life. I wondered what came over me these past 4 months that turned me from a prim and proper Christian Lady into what my father called now a “Slutty Lesbian Whore”. What I didn’t realize was as these thoughts were going thru my head, my hand had a mind of its own and found its way to my snatch. As the sensations from my pussy started to override my mind I heard that tiny voice in the back of my head again “Fuck them you like the new way you dress, you like the make up you wear, you like partying and getting drunk, you like smoking cigarettes and you love the taste, smell and feel of cock and twat in your mouth and getting fucked. Screw them if they can’t accept that.” Just as that went thru my mind I orgasmed hard and my mind was made up. When Jolene got home that night she thought I would still be upset, but there I was ready to go party, not in the next town over but in Graceville with my lover. Jolene asked if I was sure and I told her.

“Fuck yeah I am” as I lit up a cigarette “If they want to deny who and what I am and the way I live then so be it. Susan Grace is no more, I’m now Suzi Grace and lets go party.” Jolene got a faint smile on her lips came up kissed me deeply for a minute then broke it and said “Let me change lover and then we can set the towns tongue wagging”

Present Day: coffee House

“I feel exhausted now Joe that was tough to relive. Lets call it a night”

I agreed and Suzi got up came over and tenderly kissed me again and left. As she left I knew then I had fallen hard for this woman. I turned and went to pay the tab for the coffee and saw the waitress with that knowing smile on her face. She said its on the house tonight so I shrugged and left the Coffee house for the first time since starting this story without having to stop by the bathroom.