The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Send all feedback to

Fallen Grace

Part 7: And the Truth shall set you free, or will it?

Present Day: Suzi Grace’s condo

I was driving to the address Suzi had given me with my mind in turmoil and expectation. I knew many gorgeous young women in the trade from my job at the paper but what caused me to have this reaction to this one. It couldn’t be love at first sight I was way to jaded for that but what was it? I continued to mull this over as I arrived at the address of the most expensive condo building in LA. The doorman stopped me with “Good evening sir and who are you here to see?”

“I am here to see Ms. Grace”

“Name Sir?”

“Joe Lang” I tell him as he quickly scans a clip board on a podium he has.

“You are expected sir, please use the VIP elevator on the left side of the lobby and have a good night” he says to me and he gives me a knowing smile. Why do I get the Idea this isn’t the first time Suzi has had a man to her place. I get to the VIP elevator and it opens right away to my call. I enter the car and notice there is only one button and it has written on it “penthouse” I press the button and ride the elevator up. When the door opens up at the penthouse I take a tentative step out when I hear Suzi call out “Come in Joe and make yourself comfortable I’m in the sitting”.

As I enter the sitting I find Suzi in a blood red teddy smoking a cigarette.

“I see you are on time Joe please do come here and sit next to me.”

I sit down next to Suzi and she loosens my shirt and unzips my pants and pulls out my cock and starts stroking it slowly.

“Ready to hear the last of my story” I could only nod my head at that point and she started.

5 years ago: Graceville OK

My life had now become a set routine as the town Slut and Whore and I was loving every minute of it. I was making so much money at the club, Jolene and I was able to move into the best apartment in town. Of course I finally had to tell her where the money was coming from but not all that I had to do to make it. She was a little concerned at first but she believed me that I was just dancing for Luigi and nothing else. I still had the dreams of the Mystery man and I could sense the time I was to meet him drew near.

One day when I got to the club there was no one there except for Luigi. He told me it was a special party that was going to be held tonight just for his partner that I hadn’t met yet. He told me I was no longer his but that I now belonged to his partner and for some reason this sent a thrill thru my body to my pussy and started to make me wet. Luigi led me to the private room and told me to strip and that his partner would be there soon and that I was to leave the lights off until my new Master turned them on. He then shut the door and left me in total darkness. I waited and my mind started to drift, my life had changed so much I even now enjoyed being a sex slave and being controlled. I now knew that the tiny voice that I kept hearing as my life changed wasn’t normal and that it is what set me down the garden path to my own damnation as my father would say. This knowledge didn’t upset me it just caused me to become even more sexually aroused. I now knew I didn’t chose to leave the life of Susan Grace, preachers daughter and proper young Christian lady and become Suzi Grace, Slut and Slave to sex. As these thoughts entered my mind the door to the room opened and there was the mysterious man that was my new Master and I somehow knew he had orchestrated my fall, but with the light to his back I couldn’t tell who it was he just seemed familiar.

As he entered I noticed he wasn’t alone 3 other people were with him. The second 2 that entered I could tell only were women and they both seemed familiar to me and the last to enter I could tell who it was from his outline just before he closed the door, it was Luigi. My new master grabbed me and took me down to the floor where he entered my sopping wet pussy. My new Master had me ride him for a while when I felt another pair of hands grab my waist then I felt Luigi enter my ass. As I rode both cocks my head was swimming from the pleasure I was feeling. Then I felt Luigi tense up and shoot his load into my ass, he then got up and left the room. My Master then repositioned me and stated fucking me Doggy style. As he was pounding me from a behind I felt a body get down in front of me and grab my head with both hands and guided my face to her pussy. The smell and taste of this cunt was so familiar that I knew it had to be Jolene and if there was any doubt the sound of her moans removed them. I continued to eat Jolene out as my Master pounded my pussy. I could feel my Master tense up and just as he shot his load into me, Jolene Orgasmed and so did I. It was the most earth shattering orgasm I had ever experience and at this point in my life I was a pretty good judge of them. As I lay there on the edge of exhaustion Jolene crawled up to me and kissed me. She then whispered in my ear “I couldn’t wait for you to meet our Master” then she got up and left. I thought it was over when I remembered there was another woman still in the room with us. I felt her near me in the darkness and she started to stroke me tenderly. She then put us into a 69 position and slowly we started to eat each other out. This other woman felt so familiar and her body smelled like someone I knew, but my sex addled brain couldn’t think any more. As we brought each other closer to completion I heard my Master grunting over me and knew from my dreams that he was jacking off over us. Just after we came together we felt his load cascaded down over us. We then proceeded to lick each other clean. I then laid back in exhaustion. I then asked my Master how he had done this to me, how he had controlled Jolene and Luigi. How could he make that little voice in my head and influence my dreams to lead me to be his slave. At first I got no answer just a low chuckle, then he turned on the lights. At first the lights blinded me, then I could see I was kneeling at the feet of my new Master and recognized him. My new lover, my new Master, My father the Reverend Billy Joe Grace.

At first I was stunned I couldn’t believe that my father the Preacher, the man of God would or could lead his only daughter down the garden path to depravity and damnation with her loving every minute of it. Then I felt hands reach around from behind me and Hug me, that oh so familiar smell came again and I looked over my shoulder straight into the face of my Mother as she started to caress my tits. Why mother how could you do this I asked, she leaned around gave me a full kiss on my lips the told me.

“Our Master will answer your questions as he sees fit”

I looked back at my father with a pleading look in my face and then he told me how and why it happened. It turned out he was the laughing stock of the town as he grew up even tho he was from the towns most powerful family the Graces’. He was so ugly no girl would date him and his teenage hormones drove him mad. He decided one day to go away to bible college and become a preacher. He thought maybe the time away and God would be able to help him. The family was proud that he would become a Preacher since they were all very pious. So he went away got his degree and came back to Graceville to spread the word. However nothing had changed. He was still ugly as sin and he had the hots for the most beautiful girl in town the mayors daughter. No matter what he did she didn’t notice him. He prayed day and night for Gods help and it never came.

Finally one night in a fit of rage over his predicament and Gods lack of help he took the lords name in vain and stormed out of his house went to the next town over and got drunk. He passed out behind the wheel on the way home and got into a wreck. As he lay there dying a presence came to him. He called out Lord forgive me I am sorry to have sinned like I have but please save me, he never expected the answer he got back.

“Sorry wrong side bub, but I can help you out with saving your life and that other problem you got but at a price.”

It took a moment for this to register with my father but finally it dawned on him.

“Satan” he said.

“At your service but only at a price”

“Get away from me Satan” my father cried

“Whatever Bub but you are going to die and the destination of your soul is up in the air at this time but I think I got the edge this time so I will wait for it.”

My father was shocked to his core and it caused all his religious training to flee him at the moment he needed it most.

“Ok you win Satan I will pay the price you can have my soul just give me my life and what I want”

“Not so fast Bub, I already have the edge on your soul so you can’t bargain with that but there is something else you can use”

“What is that? It is all you could possibly use that I have” my father replied.

“I will tell you Reverend you will have your life and I will give you the ability to influence other peoples minds so you can get the mayors daughter but the price is not just your soul, but you must corrupt your first born into my service when your Issue reaches the age of 18. Furthermore every year after your first born is corrupted your first born must bring me a human sacrifice”

After a long moment my father agreed and he was healthy again behind the wheel of his car as the wreck never occurred with his new Master sitting next to him as they headed back to Graceville.

It wasn’t long afterward that the Mayors daughter fell for my father and married him. What they did for 2 years behind close doors was very much against the teachings of God. My mother quickly fell down into a life of sexual abasement and would perform any sex act.

When I was finally born my father and mother had to be more discreet about their Sinful ways, but he was already planning my fall. Satan sent him Luigi to help him as he was also indebted to Satan for making him a success, and shortly there afterward my father used his powers on Luigi and he took Jolene away from him and made her his slave. Every thing was now in place and my Fall was guaranteed.

Present Day: Suzi’s Condo

By this point Suzi had proceeded from slowly stoking my cock to riding me slowly. The feeling I was experiencing at this time caused me to stop thinking with my big head and start with the little one. I never heard the elevator open and that someone else had entered the room until Suzi said “Joe I would like to finally introduce you to Jolene since you have seen her these past many nights” I groggily looked over and saw that it was the waitress from the coffee house and she had that same knowing smile on her face.

Suzi then said to Jolene “your just in time Lover for the sacrifice”

Just as I was about to shoot my load into Suzi it hit me. She had to sacrifice a human being to Satan to make her fathers payment.

“Suzi” I cried out “you don’t need to do this you don’t have to be your father’s slave and pay his debt to Satan it was his deal not yours you can change.”

I heard Jolene laugh and Suzi leaned down but never stopped riding my cock and Whispered to me “I know I don’t Joe but I love being a Slut and Whore and everything it has brought me but I’m no longer my fathers slave.”

“Your not anymore? How did you break your fathers control.”

“ I made my own deal with Satan and my father was the first sacrifice”

At that time I shot my load into Suzi but I never heard her Mother sneak up behind me and I never felt the axe that took my head off.

“Mother call down to the front desk and have them send Luigi up to remove the body would you while I get cleaned up”

“Yes Mistress”

“Jolene join me in the shower Lover.”

“Yes Mistress”

The End