The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first attempt at writing a story of any type since High school please send feedback to

Fallen Grace

Part 4: The Garden Path

Present Day: coffee house

I waited nervously for Suzi to arrive wondering where this story will lead and what that kiss last night meant. As I was drinking my coffee in she came and my jaw bounced off the table. She was dressed in a electric blue vinyl mini dress, with matching opera length gloves, a choker around her neck and matching 4″ pumps. Her long Blonde hair cascading down her back she took her seat across from me in what I now consider “Suzi’s Booth”.

“Like what you see Joe.” She teases and lights up a long white cigarette.

I mumble a yes while fumbling my recorder out. “I’m ready to start when you are Suzi”

“I see” Suzi says right after her foot starts teasing my cock.

“After that talk with Jolene at the Shelter I started heading over to Jolene’s apartment to talk with her after leaving the shelter for the day. I made an excuse that I was helping an Infirmed older lady that smoked at her home in the evenings when my parents started to get worried about me coming home late with the smell of cigarette smoke on me. My parents were proud that there daughter was helping this poor old lady out even if she did smoke and were praying that I would convince her to quit that sinful vice. I finally found out that Jolene’s husband owns as she called them “Gentlemen’s clubs” across the country. She met him when she applied to be one of His dancers when he opened his first club and they fell in love. However when they opened the club in Graceville for some reason her husband acquired a not so silent partner in his business. Her Husband said that he had to take on the partner or he would never had been allowed to open the club here in Graceville. Jolene as was their custom became one of the dancers at the new club. This was so there would be at least 1 experienced dancer to show the new girls they would hire how to perform and once there was enough of them Jolene would go back to help running the business. This time shortly after opening her husband came into the dressing room of the club and told Jolene to get out and don’t come back and that he already changed the locks at home. When she asked why he told her his new partner wanted her out or the club would be closed down and he would find his “Ass” in jail for letting Jolene hire underage girls which would cause a scandal and ruin him. So she left and headed to the Shelter since she had nowhere else to go. I felt sorry for Jolene and as the weeks passed me and her grew closer together.”

“ I continued to unexplainably stop at the new store in town and buy as I now thought of them very sexy clothes and would wear them and makeup whenever I could at home, frightened and excited at the same time about getting caught, which continued to arouse me sexually. Also the longer I went and visited Jolene my Vocabulary started to change. I now called my “womanhood” my “pussy” and men’s privates became cocks and dicks to me. I also started to swear all the time when I wasn’t at home. My dreams at night continued of me dressing in sexy clothes and acting in ways contrary to every thing I was raised to believe. I started to dream of having sex with a shadowy figure, I dreamt of having sex with multiple partners and also with women. I always woke up sexually frustrated and masturbation wasn’t giving me a release like it use to, sure it took the edge off but I was hungering for cock or pussy I couldn’t care which one I just had this ever growing need for it. I sometimes would find myself waking up from these dreams or while slinking around in my sexy clothes fingering myself and going what am I doing this it isn’t right, only to hear this little voice in the back of my head go “It feels so good doesn’t it, then it must be right” and I would again be the sex starved 17 year old I had become.”

“As my 18th birthday approached I knew my life would change forever but I didn’t know how, just that it would. Jolene by this time knew I was the Preachers daughter and then she dropped a bombshell on me just before my 18th birthday. I remember that conversation so clealy.”

5 years ago: Graceville OK

“Hi Jolene how are you doing today?”

“Alright Honey but there is something I need to talk to you about.”

“What is it Jolene”

“I have never told you where I work at have I?”

“No you haven’t but what has that got to do with anything Jolene?”

“Everything Susan, I work at Cassandra’s Dress & Accessory Shop.”

When Jolene said that my heart froze for a second. That was the new store in town where I had been buying my new wardrobe at and I was afraid my secret was out.

Seeing the look on my face Jolene quickly tried to sooth me. “It’s alright Susan, yes I know about the clothes you have been buying and all the other stuff and I know what your parents think about that type of stuff. You are almost 18 years old and have graduated from high school already, you can wear what you want, act like you want around me you don’t need to hide it. It’s natural for someone to try and find themselves as an adult. I won’t tell your parents if you haven’t that is your decision if you want them to know.”

I was still not completely assured yet and told Jolene some of the truth mixed with a little fiction.

I told her that I was just fascinated by what was taboo to a young woman in my position and was experimenting with make up and clothes and that I liked the way I looked with my new clothes and was coming to hate the old me. Jolene said she understood it was part of growing up and then she lifted a weight off my shoulders.

“Honey when you get the chance just bring your new clothes here and your make up and you can wear it here and no one would Know”

I quickly agreed and over the next several days snuck my wardrobe over to Jolene’s apartment and as soon as I left the Shelter and got there I would change clothes. Jolene showed me how to properly apply makeup and helped my buy new clothes I thought things couldn’t get any better but how wrong I was.

In the evenings when my parents thought I was helping that old lady, I was secretly going with Jolene to the next town over dressed like a “whore” my mother would say and going to bars. For some reason I never got carded and more then one night I had to call home and tell my parents I wouldn’t be home that night because of the old lady was not in good shape that night and felt I should stay and watch over her. My parents agreed that was the Christian thing to do, if they only knew that I was out getting drunk dressed like a whore and cock teasing some rednecks. I was having a blast thinking this is the best time of my life. My dreams continued and yet there was opportunities to get laid I passed them up and continued to masturbate to my dreams which had come to focus on having sex with one person only, Jolene. I was afraid how she would react to me comming on to her and resisted until one night when we both got so drunk we had to take a motel room in the next town over. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view there was only one vacancy with a single bed. We took the room stumbled in laughing at each other and fell into bed where we fell asleep partially clothed.

I awoke in the middle of the night still slightly drunk and got it in my head to take a peek at Jolene’s pussy. When I removed her thong panties I noticed that she had no hair on her pussy. This was something new to me and I wondered how it felt and reached down and ran my had over Jolene’s cunt. As I did this a moan escaped from Jolene’s lips and her legs started to spread wider apart and I kept rubbing and she started to get wet and I stuck a finger into her and I heard a loud moan and Jolene woke up. I stopped frozen with fear here I was raping my best friend ever and she just woke up. How was I going to explain this, How was I to keep my friend and my new life when the answer came when Jolene reached down and grabbed my hand and started thrusting my finger in and out her.

“Don’t Stop that feels so good don’t stop!” So I continued to finger her she cried out " put more in I need it so bad” so I complied by putting a second finger in. “Not enough more” so I placed a 3rd in and Jolene was moaning wildly, and her cries of passion aroused me greatly and started to get me wet. I shifted myself into a better position to see what I was doing when I felt Jolene’s hands on my head, She started to push my face into her pussy and said “lick me, lick my pussy”. So I experimentally licked her pussy and I must say I loved the taste and dove in driving her to orgasm. After she came all over my face she pulled me up and hungrily started kissing me all over and finally pushing me down with her on top. She slowly worked her way down to my cunt and started to suck and lick me. The pleasure I felt was beyond anything I felt before and Jolene quickly built me up to orgasm. Jolene made me cum over and over again until we were both exhausted and lay there cuddled together and fell sound asleep.

I awoke in the morning to a very pleasant feeling in my pussy and when I looked down there was Jolene eating me out. I couldn’t believe it wasn’t just a drunken dream, Jolene and I had sex the night before and here she was eating me out. Jolene finally noticed I was awake “morning lover about time you made your move I couldn’t wait much more”. She then had me switch positions into a 69 and we ate each other out for breakfast. When we had finished Jolene got up and lit a cigarette, saying “there is nothing better after great sex then a smoke”. For some reason I had this urge to try a cigarette, I had never thought of trying smoking before, actually I was dead set against it. I asked Jolene for one and she was surprised but gave me one and told me what to expect and lit me up so there we sat hugging each other in the after glow of our orgasm’s smoking when I remembered I had to get home. So we checked out and headed for Jolene’s place for me to change and go home.

Present Day: coffee house

“I think that will be all tonight Joe” Suzi said as she put her shoe on and got up and came around and planted another kiss on my mouth but this time her tongue snaked out and entwined with mine. She broke the kiss a few seconds later reached down grabbed my cock thru my pants and said “maybe someday you can show if you know how to use that” smiled lit a cigarette and left. I looked over and saw the waitress with that knowing smile on her face and blushed bright red ran for the bathroom for some much needed relief.