The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first attempt at writing a story of any type since High school please send feedback to

Fallen Grace

Part 3: Beginning to learn the Truth

Present Day: the coffee house

Joe arrives at the coffee house dying to continue to hear what this most unusual woman’s story is and hoping for more attention from her. He enters and sees Suzi in the same corner booth again a vision of everyman’s wet dream, Today she is dressed in a tight black leather dominatrix mini dress with black thigh high 7″ spike heeled platform boots. When he sits down and pulls out his recorder he notices she is wearing black lipstick, with black eyeshadow and immediately gets a hardon again from her.

“I see you have come back Joe, ready to hear more?” Suzi says as she lights up a long slim brown cigarette and places it in a 4″ cigarette holder.

“Told you I wouldn’t miss it for the world Suzi.”

“So you did Joe, so you did” and smiles.

The same waitress from last night brings them coffee and gives Joe a knowing smile and leaves and Suzi returns to her story.

5 Years ago: Graceville OK

I had finally wore my self out masturbating to the thought of the day to come and fell asleep, but this time the dream was different. I was at the shelter in Jolene’s room talking with her and I was dressed in my new clothes but I was no longer viewing this from a 3rd person view but was taking part of the conversation. Jolene was telling me that shortly she would have enough money from her new job that she would be able to afford to rent an apartment and get out of the shelter. My dream self was at first disappointed that I would no longer see Jolene but that turned to elation when Jolene invited me to come over any time to talk to her when she got her new place. I awoke and immediately started masturbating and came to orgasm when it hit me. Yes I talked to Jolene in my dreams but I have never spoken to her in real life outside of that one time. I knew I had to win her confidence quickly or I feared that these new dreams and feelings would go away and I would again become plain old Susan again. I got up saw that my parents had already left ran and showered quickly so as not to waste anymore time. Once done I retrieved my new attire and started to put them on. The tube top fit perfectly on my 32A cup breasts but I had trouble with the shorts, my plain old panties stuck out. What was I to do I frantically thought when it came to me “Don’t wear them”.

I tossed my panties off and put the shorts on, and oh how they felt rubbing against my womanhood, it was almost enough to drive me to orgasm. I then went into my bathroom and started to apply the makeup, since this was my first time it took me awhile to get it to what I thought was properly placed and “whorish”. I then went and put on the sandals, now this was the first time I ever wore anything above 1″ heels and was amazed at how my calfs changed and how much my behind shaped when I stood up. I went to take my first step and almost fell on my face, I realized walking was going to take practice. I slowly walked around my room before trying the stairs slowly and headed to the kitchen.

Surprisingly I didn’t have a appetite but I was thirsty. I opened the fridge and was trying to decide what to drink when it caught my eye, the bottle of wine my parents had for Sunday dinner. It was tradition in the Grace family that the adults drank one glass of wine with Sunday dinner and those below the age of 18 had grape juice to honor the “blood of christ”. I thought “Christ that looks good right about now” never noticing that I took the lords name in vain for the first time ever and grabbed the bottle. I went and grabbed a wine glass from the cabinet and poured double what I seen my parents drink into it, corked the bottle and put it away. I then carried my glass of wine into the living room and turned on the TV. Now in the Grace household we only watched the Gospel Channel and shows like 7th Heaven but I wanted something different and boy did I find it. The show was called the Jerry Springer show and I was fascinated by it and the stories of the people on it. I slowly drank the wine savoring my first taste of alcohol when this one woman dressed very much like I was came on and was confronted by her parents who wanted to bring her back into the “Christian fold”. At the end the parents were forced to leave their daughter as they put it “in the hands of Satan” and left. By this time the wine was gone and the alcohol was having its effects on me and I was very aroused so I maturbated right there on the couch and the orgasm I had was the most intense so far. When the pleasure of my orgasm was fading I noticed the time and new I only had an hour until my mother got home, I looked down at the couch and saw where my juices had soaked it and quickly ran to get something to clean it up. I ended up using a hair dryer to dry the cushion in time and went to wash the glass of wine since I had lipstick marks all over it. As I was putting the glass in the cabinet I heard my mothers car pull into the driveway and quick as I could while having an alcohol buzz and wearing 3″ heels headed for my room. I just barely got my door closed in time before my mother entered the house and quickly cleaned the makeup off in the bathroom I took my shoes off and shoved them under the bed and got into it and covered up just before my mother entered it to check up on me. I pretended with my heart racing with what if she smells the alcohol, what if she see’s my clothes running thru my head as she left the room and headed downstairs. The thrill and excitement of almost getting caught was too much and I masturbated again and finally fell asleep. I slept thru the rest of the day and into the night and again I had the dream of Jolene and me talking but again there was another difference instead of facing each other we were sitting side beside each other and I could smell Jolene’s perfume mixed with cigarette smoke and it made me aroused just being near her.

When I awoke I was both repulsed at the thought of being aroused by another woman, I was taught and believed that lesbianism was a sin, at the same time I was so sexually aroused I couldn’t believe it. I went thru my morning ritual and headed for the shelter bent on finally talking to this woman that has invaded my dreams and both repulsed and excited me. Finally lunch came after a morning that seamed to take forever and there was Jolene the last in line and as our hands touched and the tingle flew thru me I finally took the plunge.

“Can I talk to you after lunch?”

“Sure honey just meet me out on the back steps of the shelter” and then Jolene turned and went to eat. I started to help clean up with my feelings all in turmoil but dominated by excitement. Finally with the clean up finished I headed to the back steps of the shelter. There I found Jolene standing there smoking a cigarette, The church considers smoking a vice and sin but allows the women that reside there to smoke on the back Steps since they also know it is an addiction.

“Hope you don’t mind if I smoke but I just really need a cigarette.” Jolene said. Normally I would ask the person to stop but instead said “Go ahead I don’t mind”

Jolene looked at me and finally asked what I wanted to talk about.

“I want to apologize for the way I acted towards you since I have started to help out here, it was very unchristian like of me.”

Jolene got this small smile on her face the said “thats all right honey I know what everyone thinks of me and my husband and the business he started here.”

“Why did you leave your husband then Mrs?”

“Just call me Jolene and I didn’t leave him”

“All right, Jolene then why are you here?”

“Its a little no make that a lot complicated and it would probably bore you to death to hear it.”

“No Jolene I really want to know but it is time for me to go home can I talk again with you tomorrow.”

“Sure honey you can I will tell you what you want to know but I am leaving the shelter tomorrow I have finally made enough money at the job I got to rent an apartment. Here is the address come over and see me and we will talk.”

I listen to the address Jolene gives me and start to leave but Jolene stops me.

“One thing before you leave honey, what is your name?”

“Sorry its Susan, Susan Grace”

“Don’t be sorry Susan it was nice to talk to you see you tomorrow”

I left and mindlessly started to walk home but it took me longer then usual. I never noticed I stopped into the store I bought my new clothes in and got another outfit until I got home and was in my room. With a sense of excitement I looked inside and saw a tight electric blue mini dress with matching blue 4″ spike heeled pumps, also there was another compact with electric blue eyeshadow in it and a bottle of perfume. I smelled the perfume and it was the same perfume that Jolene uses. I was hit then with a sense of what am I doing, why am I buying these clothes and makeup no responsible young Christian lady would do this. At the same time I was sensually running my hands over the dress in the bag and a wave of arousal hit me and a tiny voice in the back of my head said “you like it that is why, it is the way you are meant to be.” All doubts left me then and I put the new stuff away with the other “whorish” stuff and got down to the serious business of masturbating.

Present Day: coffee house

“I believe this is enough for now Joe. See you tomorrow?”

“Yes Suzi I’ll be here.” Suzi then got up kissed me on the lips Lit up another cigarette and left. I sat stunned for a moment from the kiss, then rushed to the bathroom to take care of this raging hardon I had, all the time with the waitress following my every movement with a faint knowing smile on her face.