The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my first attempt at writing a story of any type since High school please send feedback to

Fallen Grace

Part 1:

Present Day: Pago’s Gentlemen’s Club

Joe Lang a young reporter for the LA Erotic Times arrives at the new Pago’s Gentlemen’s club just before the it closes to do an interview with the clubs star attraction Ms. Suzi Grace. He meets Ms. Grace just as she comes out of the dressing room and is stunned by the woman’s beauty. Joe can’t stop himself from checking out the vision as she approaches him, a 5′6″ Blonde with blue eyes, her 46 D cup breasts in a black leather bra under a gauzy white blouse, a tight black leather micro Mini and a pair of black 4″ spike heeled ankle boots.

“So Mr. Lang you wanted to interview me for your paper?”

“Yes Ms. Grace but please call me Joe. We at the LA Erotic Times believe that our readers would be fascinated in the story of Pago’s star attraction.” Replies the reporter as he struggles vainly in keeping his raging hardon hidden.

“Well I see at least someone is fascinated in me”, says Ms. Grace as she lightly brushes her hand over Joe’s hardon, “and please call me Suzi. Lets head over to a all night coffee house I know and I will relate my tale to you.”

After arriving at the coffee house, Suzi leads Joe to a back corner booth where they sit down and place their orders. Joe reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small tape recorder and asks Suzi if it would be all right to record the conversion and she agrees. Joe is still trying to get his raging hardon under control and is aware that he has been getting a bemused look from the waitress the entire time since they had arrived. He still can’t believe how Hot and sensual this women looks but at the same time their is a aura of innocence about her. Once they have their coffee and the waitress leaves they get ready for the interview.

“Before we start Joe I have a question for you. Do you mind if I smoke?” Suzi asks as she reaches into her bag and pulls out a cigarette and lighter and proceeds to light up and take a slow drag on it.

Joe has always hated the smell of cigarette smoke but for some reason he just can’t say no to the vision he sees “It is fine with me Suzi.”

“Now the first question I have for you Suzi is how did you get into the erotic business?” Joe manages to get out just as he feels something brush up against his rock hard dick.

A small smile forms on Suzi’s lips as she keeps her foot that she slipped out of her boot rubbing on Joe’s cock and replies

“Joe it would be easier for both of us if I just told you how I grew up from an innocent young girl into this erotic vision of sin.”

Part 2:

“Joe I was born Susan Grace the daughter of a very strict and religious set of parents. My father is the Reverend Billy Joe Grace of Graceville Oklahoma. The Grace family founded the town and have always been very religious culminating in my father becoming town Preacher and marrying the daughter of the town mayor. 2 years into their marriage I was born and was raise as a strict Fundamental Christian Lady, but that was all to change the day I graduated from high school at the age of 17 and just 4 short months before my 18th birthday.”

5 years ago: Grace Household night following graduation

I lay in bed to excited about graduation and now being able to help out full time at the church, tomorrow I was to help with the churches battered woman shelter and imagining what it would be like when I finally fell asleep. As I slept I kept getting visions of this one woman that was dressed kind of trashy and wearing makeup, both of which were strictly forbidden to proper young ladies, but for some reason I kept getting this feeling that tight revealing clothing and gaudy makeup was so right. I was conflicted by what I had learned in my short life and what I was feeling that when morning came I awoke and was covered in sweat and this not unknown urge to touch my self in my “place of womanhood” as mother called it when she explained my first menstruation. Now of course masturbation was also a big no no in this household but I just couldn’t help myself and quickly rubbed my hand over my womanhood for the first time ever. The feeling from that alone almost caused me to have my first orgasm in my life but as I was about to do more my Mother called up “Susan breakfast is almost ready you don’t want to be late at the shelter.” So I stopped and quickly took a shower and got dressed, had breakfast and got to the bus stop to take the bus to the shelter. On the bus ride I tried to put what I had dreamed of and what I had almost done out of my mind but as hard as I tried I kept seeing that 1 woman flashing thru my mind. Finally I arrived at the shelter and was given the job of cleaning the pots and pans used for breakfast. The monotonous hand cleaning, rinsing and drying soon did what I was unable to do on the bus and stopped the visions, once that job was finished I helped out clean the dining area up and was surprised it was almost time for lunch. I went to help serve the lunch which was just like a school cafeteria with trays and a serving line. I was serving the dessert at the end of the line and chatting pleasantly with some of the women staying at the shelter when it happened. There right in front of me was the woman from my vision, she was dressed in a tight minidress and as I thought of at the time as enough makeup to spackle a house. I just stared at her unable to move, unable to think or say anything finally she said “Honey I won’t bite honest, I know your parents don’t approve of the way I dress or live my life but I you won’t catch anything from me can I please have my dessert.” I silently handed her the dessert and my hand slightly touched hers and a tingle ran up my arm. She turned and went and took a seat to eat. I broke out in a sweat and just stared ahead until one of the older church ladies came up and took me by the arm and led my to a back room.

“Are you alright Susan? You don’t look well.”

“I’ll be alright Mrs. Jacobs it was just a shock to see someone like that, I thought only those people on TV dressed like that not someone here in Graceville.”

“I know Honey, That is Jolene Layton and is new to town, her husband opened up that new den of sin outside of town where women take their clothes off for money. She came here just last night her husband threw her out and she has no where to go. I know she dresses like a whore and such but being a good Christian Lady means we don’t judge her for what she has does we just try to steer her to Gods path. Why don’t you head home now Susan this is enough of a start for you and see you tomorrow.”

“Thank you Mrs. Jacobs see you tomorrow.”

I decided to walk home to help me think about what has happened. To believe that what I had dreamed of to actually be real was a little unnerving but when I touched her hand that tingle ran all the way up my arm and thru my body to my womanhood and it felt all so good, it was almost unbearable. When I arrived home I told my Mother I wasn’t feeling well and went to my room. I quickly fell asleep and again I was having visions of that woman Jolene. She was again wearing very revealing clothing and gaudy Make up looking what I was taught of as “whore like” but again it felt right for a woman to wear those clothes and wearing makeup like a “whore”, but there was a difference this time to. She was talking to a younger woman of about my height, with blonde hair like mine but I couldn’t see her face since her back was to me. This younger woman was also dressed in very inappropriate clothing for a young lady and Jolene and her were laughing and seemed to be having a good time. I so much wanted to know who this young woman was when it happened, she turned to face me and I saw who it was, it was me. At that time I never considered my self good looking I always thought my self plain and of course being a good Christian lady dressed that way. What I saw in front of me was a shock there I was dressed in a red tube top with a pair of much to short shorts, wearing a pair of heeled sandals. This shocked me but when I studied my face it sent a shiver thru me, I had on a thick layer of fire engine red lipstick, my cheeks were rouged, I had on a thick layer of red eyeshadow and my lashes were full and thick from mascara. While I was shocked and repelled at what I was seeing I also had a feeling of this is how I should be which caused me to awaken suddenly. When I awoke I had this uncontrollable urge to touch my self in my womanhood and for the first time ever I masturbated, the feelings I felt as I rubbed my self were incredible and only got better when the slickness from my juices comming from my womanhood coated my fingers and one slipped inside. I was seeing stars and lights as my fingers slid in and out but there was an over riding sight of me dressed as in my vision when I had a crashing orgasm. Luckily the noise from the television of a choir singing hymns covered my sounds. I felt an immense amount of shame for I had just committed a major sin but at the same time I felt this peaceful pleasure running thru my body as I quickly showered and got dressed. As I was finishing dressing and the pleasure from my first orgasm ever was still going thru me my mother called me to dinner but I heard this tiny voice in the back of my head saying “you should have done this sooner.”

The days that followed continued in the same vein, I would wake up from dreams of me talking with Jolene dressed and made up in various ways like a “whore” and then proceed to masturbate and the more I did this the more I wanted. I would then go to the shelter and continue to be the good young Christian lady but each day when I handed the desert to Jolene and touch her hand the touch would linger more and more and Jolene would get this small smile on her face. I would then walk home completely in turmoil between what I was raised to be and what I was wanting more and more to become. When I would reach home I would go to my room and masturbate until dinner time. That is until one day 2 weeks into this routine when while walking home I stopped in a new clothing store that had just opened up and using some of the money left to me from my Grandfather purchased some new clothing and odds and ends. I can’t remember exactly why I stopped in this store or even how I got there all I do remember was I had a bag full of new clothing in my hands with the stores name on it when I got to my room. I quickly peeked inside and saw what I had bought and was stunned. I pulled out a red tube top, a pair of extremely short shorts, a pair of 3″ heeled sandals, a tube of fire engine red lipstick, a thing of red rouge, a compact with red eyeshadow and a tube of mascara. I was frightened by not remembering buying these things but at the same time thrilled. I quickly hid them in my closest but was so aroused that I had to masturbate and for the first time I brought myself to multiple orgasms. I didn’t stop until I was called for diner. My parents were concerned at first at the flush in my cheeks and the sweat beading on my forehead. My father told me to stay home he thought I might be comming down with a cold and that the shelter could do one day without me. My mother said that she had to go my Grandmothers house tomorrow and asked if I would be all right. I said I would be ok and she should go because Grandmother has had a hard time since my Grandfather passed on, but that wasn’t the real reason I wanted her to go, it would allow me an entire day to wear my new clothes and makeup I couldn’t wait.

Present Day: Coffee house

“Joe I believe that is enough for now, if you want more meet me here tomorrow after the club closes and I will continue my story.”

“Suzi I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Joe grunted out due to the ministrations to his cock from Suzi’s foot. Suzi then gave one more twist of her foot and Joe came hard into his pants.

“The bathroom is right behind us Joe if you want to wash up before leaving” Suzi then put her boot back on stood up and headed for the exit lighting up a cigarette as she left. Gasping at the most erotic encounter of his life Joe looked up saw the waitress with a small smile on her face looking right at him causing him to blush red, and run for the bathroom.