The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiment (Chapter Five)

Disturbing Coincidence

mf ff mc

—CHAPTER SIX—

“What’s going on with you?” muttered Shelly, sipping her coffee. She sat on Amber’s bed, watching Amber go down on Stanley as he laid back on his bed, grinning at Shelly.

“Why do you ask?” he asked innocently. Amber gagged noisily on his dick, and he laughed.

“That,” she said, gesturing. “You’re treating Amber like shit.”

“Why shouldn’t I? She treated me like shit,” he grumbled, shivering and cumming so hard into the back of Amber’s throat that her head jerked about an inch upward, a strand of cum sliding out of her nose. Tears came to her eyes as she fought to swallow the tide.

“I thought you loved her,” Shelly questioned nervously. Stanley had finally revealed the whole truth about where his power came from; the experiment, the headaches, the unexplained powers. She was intensely afraid of him now, but he seemed to be in no mood to control her. He could get her to humiliate herself just by offering to bag and tag new pussy; he had all the power he needed over Shelly.

“I did, until she freaked out about me kissing a girl in the laundry room,” he snarled. Amber, after licking his dick clean, stood and dressed quietly. Tight red silk button up shirt (so tight she couldn’t do the top four buttons, nicely showing off her breasts, and proving she wore no bra), and tight black dress slacks. A black velvet choker was around her neck, “AMBER” written in diamonds. Real diamonds, Shelly thought with awe.

“So because she loves you so much she’s jealous you’re doing other girls, you’re mad?” she asked, as Amber came over and snuggled up to her. She played absentmindedly with Amber’s hair with one hand, the other curving around her breast, the nipple perking nicely through the silk.

Stanley looked at her, and for the briefest moment she saw guilt in his eyes.

“I... I don’t know why I got so mad, Shelly,” he said sadly. “I... I just couldn’t help myself.”

“You son of a bitch,” she muttered, sitting up. “You let her be raped by a bunch of guys, didn’t you? I thought those assholes were making it up.”

He shrugged, the guilt gone in the face of her hostility. She calmed herself down; if she did the blaming, she’d quickly noticed, Stanley put up a wall. If she was calm and asked rational questions, Stanley’s brain would manufacture the guilt.

“You have no problem sharing your honey bear with those guys?” she said softly. “Condoms don’t stop all STDs, and aren’t completely effective against pregnancy. Will you discard Amber when she’s diseased or fat with a baby?”

He swallowed hard. So predictable, she thought, fighting a sneer. Amber kissed Shelly’s neck.

“Only one of them fucked my stupid cunt,” she muttered. “The rest did me in my worthless ass.”

Shelly’s eyes widened, and looked at Stanley, who winced visibly. He waved his hand, and Amber laid her head on Shelly’s shoulder.

“Sorry, it was... reflex... to make her punish herself,” he said, folding his hands in his lap. Shelly stared for a moment; even soft, his cock had become enormous. A side-effect of the experiment, they’d both guessed. And the mood swings, obviously.

‘Like she hasn’t been punished enough!’ screamed Shelly in her head, thankful Stanley couldn’t read thoughts. If she showed any anger, he’d become self-righteous and ignore the blame.

“I see your point,” Shelly said with a sigh.

He looked at her in surprise.

“I didn’t say I agree with you, but I understand why you did it,” she said. He scowled, and she raised a hand defensively. “I punished the shit out of Tanya, don’t get me wrong. But ... well, I was hurt by a bitch. You were hurt by someone who loved you.”

‘And you hurt her right back, you fucker,’ she thought in her head. She cared deeply for Amber, and had come to appreciate the girl’s personality as well as her flesh. If she could get Amber away from Stanley’s wrath, she would do it.

He nodded again, sighing. He wanted to be angry, wanted to forget the whole thing. But Shelly was so understanding, he felt okay talking to her. And, as she knew about his powers, he had entrusted her with enough of his secrets to allow him to be really open with her.

“A part of me wanted to beat the shit out of those guys for even looking at Amber, much less... f... fuc... oh god, what have I done?” he sobbed, laying his head into his pillow. Shelly kissed Amber’s lips softly, tucked her into bed, and went to sit by Stanley. He was vulnerable, and overcome with grief. Now was the time to drive this pain home to his heart; he would equate hurting Amber with his own pain. And her mother had told her psychology wouldn’t pay off!

“Her ass will heal, and she was on the Pill, so I’m sure she’s not pregnant,” she said, rubbing his back. “You were unbalanced by the experiments, and you aren’t yourself sometimes. It’s like you’re another person...” she said, and leaned down to kiss him comfortingly. “...and that other person doesn’t mind hurting the one you love...”

He sniffled, gazing intently up at Shelly, eyes wide.

“I’m going to hurt her again, I just know it, Shelly,” he said, sitting up, and slowly leaning in to kiss her. She smiled and closed her eyes, puckering up her lips.

He’d eaten out Amber earlier, so there would be enough of her flavor on his lips to make this not unpleasant.

He kissed her cheek, then hugged her close. Her eyes snapped open in surprise.

“I release you from our contract, Shelly,” he said softly. “I’m sorry I hurt you, and I’m pretty sure the experiment had nothing to do with it. It was my own personal vengeful side, which the experiment has enhanced. So I’ll free you from my control... and I will get you Elizabeth Margaret, in return for your help today...”

She hugged him, and kissed his neck softly. He was making amends, she’d give him that. And with his power, no one could really force him to repair anything. A sense of responsibility was attractive, even when it came with a dick attached. She chuckled.

“You don’t have to babe,” she said, grinning. “I think Elizabeth swings that way on her own. She isn’t always so quick to leave when me and Tanya get going, and sometimes fakes being asleep so she can watch our reflections off the mirror.”

He laughed, and she wiped his tears away.

“I really wanted to hate you; I’m glad you bothered me on the sidewalk...” he said, laying back. “... and I’m sorry I mistreated you.”

She shrugged, but wanted to holler a ‘damn right you should be sorry.’ Her self-control was admirable, she thought.

“No sweat, sweetie,” she said. “I got what I wanted, you got what you wanted. It’s business...” she said, then looked over at Amber, then stared down at him. His eyes were peaceful again; it’d been awhile since she seen his gaze so clear. She’d imprint on his mind her presence as a source of comfort. “...and this is my pleasure, and I hope yours.”

It wasn’t until she’d fished his cock out of his pants that she recalled how large it’d grown. Semi-erect, it topped nine inches, the vein huge and bulging. He stared at her, hopeful, and began to smile.

“You don’t have to, you know...” he said, and she pumped her fist up and down his length, leaning down to slobber on his fat cockhead. It still tasted like cum and Amber’s mouthwash.

“I’m not sure I can,” she giggled teasingly, looking up at him with her seductive ‘fuck me’ eyes. She was prancing about in her mind going ‘ew ew ew,’ but she needed to do this. Needed Stanley to trust her.

And praying every second that it wasn’t Stanley’s subtle mind powers provoking her into doing it.

He groaned at her gaze, his cock springing to full arousal. An even twelve inches now, and almost as thick around as her wrist. This was gonna suck... and, God willing, so was she.

She pushed his tip into her mouth, and sucked ever so lightly, her grip loosening on his shaft until it was like feathery caresses.

“I’m so glad you fuck other women Stanley,” whispered Amber from her bed, staring intently at his cock. “You’re too much for one woman, I’ve been so selfish, you need many women... maybe one for every inch of your magnificent he-man super-pole.”

Shelly almost gagged herself on his cock. He looked sheepishly at Shelly, awaiting, wanting, an angry tirade.

“How easy can you undo that? I miss her spirit, Stanley. She had such a beautiful heart... even though she was rushing for the Rich Bitches, she wasn’t a bitch... please?” she asked, her voice almost breaking. Amber had been little more than a moving flesh mannequin the past weekend, and it made Shelly want to strangle him... at least, after he snagged her a couple more pets.

Stanley closed his eyes, and began to concentrate. Shelly quietly, slowly, and teasingly slid the tip of her tongue over his dick, closing her mouth occasionally and collecting saliva, then leaving wet streams of her spit over his length. ‘He-man super-pole’ indeed.

Amber buried her head in her pillow and began to sob uncontrollably.

“Can’t you make her think it was all a bad dream? The part after she gave you head in class, I mean?” she asked, and tried to put his dick in her mouth. It hurt her jaw so much, she couldn’t believe Amber had almost been able to throat it.

“She does,” he whispered softly. He grinned. “I’m one step ahead of you.”

Shelly almost paused at that, considered all of its possible hidden meanings, and disregarded it. She knew what she was like (unless Stanley had rewritten her mind), and knew what she would and wouldn’t do (unless Stanley made her do them). When it came to this situation—a person able to modify your perception of reality—you could either second-guess yourself into inaction, or just ‘do’ something. She just hoped she was doing the right thing.

“You okay over there sweetie beans?” asked Shelly, slowly stroking her fingertips up and down Stanley’s cock. He shuddered.

“You know, for a dick-hating dyke you’re awesome at this,” he said quietly. Shelly wanted to snap his dick in half, but focused on Amber. He was erasing every good point he had earned.

“Yeah...” sobbed Amber, then ran out of the room. Shelly put a hand on Stanley’s shoulder, and he glared at her. She kept her hand steady.

“She just needs to cry. She probably wants to take a shower; she just dreamt she was gang-raped at your request. That’s not something a girl just cries about for a few seconds and gets over,” she said softly. “And what about those five guys—”

“I’ve already erased their memories, and as many other witnesses as I could. Unless they e-mailed or write in diaries, you and I are the only ones who remember it as reality,” he said, grunting as she sucked on his head some more. “One step ahead of you, my little rug muncher.”

She giggled softly, hoping it didn’t sound too forced. She didn’t mind being called rug muncher, but he was hardly one of her favorite people right now. Amber came back, wiping at her eyes with toilet paper.

“Stanley... I... my ass hurts, and I had a really bad dream... I think I need to go to a doctor,” she said, going for her purse. He sat up, and pushed Shelly away. She hoped he didn’t see the relief in her face.

“Why? For what?” he asked suddenly.

“I... shit blood...” she stammered, not meeting his gaze. He stood up, and tugged on some clothes in a hurry.

“We’d better go,” he said. Shelly looked up at him in surprise, unable to contain her rage at this.

“You fucked her in the ass, didn’t you!” she snarled, hopping to her feet. “With a dick like that? You asshole!”

Amber whirled around, and glared at Shelly.

“No, he didn’t,” she growled. “And what do you mean, dick like that? He’s banged my booty lots of times, and it never bled before.”

She stood there, stunned. Of course... everything after the classroom blow job seemed as a dream to Amber. She didn’t recall the monster cock Stanley was toting around now.

“I... I’m sorry, sweetie... I just assumed the worst,” Shelly responded, looking down at her hands. “I... I just am so protective of you, baby...”

Amber softened, and hugged Shelly gently.

“It’s okay... I’m just so protective of my man,” she giggled. The two girls kissed gently, and Stanley thought it was a tissue moment. Just what use that tissue would be used for, he wasn’t certain.

“Meet me in the car, honey,” he said, tossing Amber the keys. She nodded, blew him a kiss, and rushed downstairs. Shelly looked at him, both fearful and angry. He sighed. He felt so guilty, he accepted Shelly’s glare.

“And no, I didn’t fuck her in the ass,” he said, heading for the door. His dejected demeanor lead Shelly to believe him. “I wanted to, don’t get me wrong... but I knew, even in my anger, it wasn’t worth possibly hospitalizing her for my revenge. I am that much in control of myself,” he said.

“Maybe you should contact that professor guy... maybe he’s refined his research and can’t help reverse what happened to you?” she asked helpfully. The look he gave her made her restate her words. “I meant the side effects, sweetie.”

“Of course you do,” he said coldly, then frowned. “I... sorry...” he smiled a little, his voice warming up. “It’s just hard not to be paranoid... you tried to turn Amber from me, wanted her for yourself. I just... I’m not used to you as a friend, Shel.”

She grinned. Shel. It was cute; she liked the pet name.

“I think we’re going to be good friends, Stan,” she replied, and he grinned. “Even minus all the tang you’re gonna score me.”

They both laughed heartily, and Stanley rushed down to take Amber to a doctor. Shelly sat down on his bed, and stared at the ceiling.

‘Please, Lord, don’t let this act of kindness blow up in my face,’ she thought quietly, then went to sleep. She wasn’t sure if she’d risk Stanley’s ire to save Amber, as much as she loved her.

* * *

The doctor examined Amber, declared the bleeding the result of a rectal tear, and gave her medicine to fight infection, and some pain killers. They filled her prescription, and went home. Shelly was asleep, so they quietly snuck in, grabbed their shower things, and headed to the bathroom.

Amber did a sexy little strip dance, and then undressed Stanley. She got out the soft sponge and started bathing him. He loved being pampered, and she loved to please.

“Stanley... is everything okay?” she asked softly.

“Yes, baby... why do you ask?” he said, tensing slightly.

“I... in my dream, we were arguing, and you were furious with me,” she said, her voice shaking. She reached around to rub his chest, her moist breasts sliding against his soapy back. “I... I’m sorry about yelling at you about Brianna, honey... I was so jealous.”

“I don’t want anyone but you, Amber... I met Brianna before you and I were serious, and I never called her. Because I never called her, I never ‘broke it off’ with her,” he said, sighing as her nipples hardened against his skin, her toned thighs stroking against the back of his legs. “I only kissed her once, and we never spoke again.”

She kissed his neck, and when her hands found his cock, she dropped the sponge and gasped.

“What the hell is ‘this’?” she squealed, turning him around and dropping to her knees, tenderly kneading his dick in her fingers, bringing him to swift arousal.

“I... uh... had a delayed growth spurt,” he said, grinning nervously down at her. She looked up, quirking an eyebrow. He resisted using his powers on her. “I don’t know what happened, honey, it’s been growing for some time, but last night, it just... jumped up to this...”

She stared at it, and hesitantly brought the slick head to her mouth. She opened her lips and sucked him inside. She giggled against his tip, and pulled it out.

“I don’t think I can fit it in me...” she said, then looked down at her pussy, then up again. “...anywhere in me...” she whispered, and pouted up at him. He frowned a little, and she giggled and grin. “Oh, I’m just teasing baby... not about it not fitting..” she said, her smile fading a little. “...but, I’ll certainly try. Just try and stop me,” she grinned, and opened her mouth, her hand holding the base, the other bracing against the wall, and she arched her back, forcing her mouth down on his shaft.

He grunted and twisted his fingers into her dark hair. She sucked harder, and slowly slid it deeper, then pulled off, taking deep panting breaths. She knelt up taller, and wrapped her breasts around his dick, slowly pumping her boobs up and down his length.

“I can’t do it baby,” she breathed quickly. “I get it in, and I can’t breathe... I can’t relax my throat enough to get it in all the way... part of the way... ‘any’ of the way...”

She licked his cock generously as it poked up from between her tits, her nipples stiff against his thighs, and he stared down at his abomination. He stared at it hard.

‘You son of a bitch,’ he thought angrily, cursing his over-sized penis. It twitched, and Amber giggled, kissing it like she would kiss Stanley.

“He is so handsome,” she said, grinning up at him. “Think I’ll call him... Edgar. A powerful name, for a powerful prick.”

Stanley flinched, seeing her double meaning as an insult against him. He stared down at Amber, who was staring at his cock with fear. He looked down, and watched as his erection began to shrink. Eleven inches and only twice as thick as it was before, then down to ten... nine... and finally, he was back to his normal eight inches. Amber sucked in a breath to scream.

‘Nothing’s changed,’ he thought quickly, and she coughed, trying to breath normally. She looked up at him in confusion, then down again at his dick. She tilted her head, and he began to elaborate. ‘You were just teasing Stanley about his dick being too big, and so the medication made you SEE it as too big... nothing’s different.’

She giggled.

“Man, you’ll have to try some of these pills... I swear I thought your dick was over a foot long and thick as a tennis racquet handle,” she grinned up at him, then—finally a manageable size—she rammed his cock down her throat with an eager moan. He shuddered hard; his larger dick hadn’t been this sensitive, and he’d forgotten just how great her throat had felt. He put his hands on her shoulders, and she gazed up at him, and winked.

“My move moo,” she purred against his thrusting meat, and he exploded into her mouth, as if all his guilt, rage, and sorrow had converted to sperm. Niagra Falls had nothing on the torrent Amber was noisily and eagerly gulping, strands of cum streaming down her face and becoming very sticky as the shower water hit her face. She grinned up at him when his orgasm finished, and he weakly whispered ‘I love you’ as he stroked her hair. She giggled and stood up.

“Give us a kiss,” she laughed. He stared at her a moment, and she dug her fingers into his hair. He almost commanded her to stop, mentally, when she arched her back and pulled his lips to her tingling nipples. “I said ‘us,’ not me... the twins miss Daddy,” she giggled, sliding a thigh up his side, and tugging him tightly against her. He groaned as he suckled her, his hand sliding down her side and exploring her very lubricated sheath. She moaned. He moaned. They both groped each other, and whispered love and devotion over and over.

They had both wakened up from nightmares, it seemed.

* * *

“How the fuck are you doing this? It borders on supernatural,” Shelly said, staring down at Stanley’s dick as he pushed it up Tanya’s ass, his hands groping her massive mammaries and tugging her atop him.

“I don’t know,” he said. “I just felt bad that Amber was practically unhinging her jaw and still unable to felate, and it... just shrank. Back to normal.”

“I’m glad to hear it...” she said, then grinned. “Maybe you could make it bigger again? Maybe just longer but not thicker? Maybe just a little thicker?” Her eyes widened, and she cupped his face in her hands and leaned in close, almost kissing him. “Or make it a pussy?”

He stared at her like she was insane.

“It may have been a fluke, Shel,” he said, though he leaned in for a quick kiss. “Maybe next time I won’t be able to fix it. And if a big dick was bad, a pussy would be worse,” he said. “No offense. But I can’t penetrate with a vagina.”

“Yeah, I guess,” she said, grinning. “Hey, I really like you, Stan. If I could really enjoy fucking you, it’d be that much better.” She grinned, then snarled and slapped Tanya’s face roughly. “Push back like you mean it! He’s gotta cum, you no good piece of shit!”

“Yes Mistress!” Tanya sobbed, bucking back against him so roughly her tits soon escaped his hands, slapping loudly against her skin. He chuckled, gripping her hips and riding her just as rough as she was trying to ride him.

“So she’s broken in?” he asked. Shelly shrugged.

“She obeys, what do I care if she enjoys it?” she asked, and laid back on her bed, reaching under it into the little college dorm fridge and pulling out two Budweisers. “Beer?”

He shook his head, and yanked Tanya’s hair, her head leaning on his shoulder. He was kneeling up, and she’d knelt in front of him. Her back was to his stomach, and she was humping her ass up and down on his dick. He kissed her mouth hard, her hands reaching up to push his face away. He laughed.

“Don’t kiss me!” she whined. “I may have to let you... do this to me... but don’t kiss me like you like me or anything!”

He looked at Shelly, who sipped her beer and stared at him.

“What?” she asked finally.

He pulled out of Tanya, one hand still holding her by the hair as he took her bra and wiped the residue of her ass onto it. He sighed and released Tanya, and sat on her bed. She scurried over to kneel at Shelly’s side, as she had been ordered to do. Shelly pet her absently. Tanya glared at her, but dared not move her head.

“I... I just don’t like it anymore...” he said, sighing. “It’s like... seeing what abuse did to Amber just... took it out of me.”

Shelly nodded, sitting up and paying attention. She wasn’t sure how stable Stanley was just yet, and didn’t want to encourage any rage on his part. She set down her beer, and approached him slowly, a smile rising to her lips.

“Tell me about it,” she said, kneeling down and sliding her palm over his cock. It twitched to life under her gentle ministration. “... while I finish up what the monster prevented me from doing this morning...”

She gently pushed his dick between her lips, not swallowing it down like Amber did, but putting her lips tightly around it. He felt her lips go down every last inch of his cock, and he throbbed into her mouth.

“I... I just can’t stand torturing anymore...” he said, groaning and easing back. Tanya watched, fascinated as her lesbian dominatrix started face-fucking the dick that had just left her ass. “Tiffany was okay, but just because she’d been such a bitch to Amber... I’ve just been out of social circles so long, I don’t have any aggression to work out... I guess that’s why I vented so hard on Amber. I had no other outlet until her...”

“Pent up rage unsatiated by constant carnal exercise?” she murmured, and slurped her tongue all around his pole. He shivered and nodded.

“Mmmhmm... I... I thought sex and violence were linked? Shouldn’t my constant fucking have... what’s the word?”

“Made you docile?” Shelly offered, inhaling deeply then pushing his head as deep into her mouth as she could take it.

“Mmmmmm.... mmhmmm...” he groaned, his hips undulating slightly. Tanya crawled closer, and leaned in to kiss Shelly softly, her hand stroking Stanley’s balls. Shelly grinned, and lifted her hand to play with Tanya’s breast. Other than her nipple tightening into a hard point, there was no other reaction. Very encouraging.

Shelly pulled off, and let Tanya take on the blow job, as she licked her lips.

“Maybe you just increased your tolerance for the aggression? I mean, after that laundry room scene, you didn’t get sex until computer class, right?” He nodded. “Well... that was what, three, four days? Going from like six times a day to once in four days in a huge leap... you were already on edge.”

He shuddered and gripped the sides of Tanya’s head, his cock swelling in her mouth as he shot his load. She swallowed it, her eyes drifting shut. Shelly giggled.

“Did you cheat?” she asked, leaning up to kiss Tanya’s lips, giving Stanley another two girls kissing and sucking his cum from mouth to mouth. He grinned and nodded.

“Yeah... I couldn’t help it... she looked miserable. Think you could live with a docile, domesticated pet?”

She shrugged.

“Yeah, I guess so,” she said nonchalantly, then grinned. “Maybe she’ll be my Amber... the sex toy turned lover.”

Stanley couldn’t help but smile, though a twang of guilt still stung his heart. He stared at Tanya, and waved his hand.

- These weeks of subjugation were genuine; the ‘suffering’ was all just an act, to please Mistress Shelly. You actually like her. You will figure out exactly how, but it is pleasing to be in her company. Make your own explanations. -

Tanya tensed, her eyes fluttering. Then, she eased down to kneeling, and turned her gaze up at Shelly. It was not love or lust, but it was admiration. It was a start. Shelly grinned, and kissed her pet.

“Thank you, Mistress,” she moaned softly, and Shelly sat next to Stanley, hugging him close.

“So are you going to contact the professor?” she asked. He shrugged. “Just in case this happens again? For Amber’s sake?”

He stared at her a moment.

“What if he never had any other success? What if he wants to make me another experiment? Dissect me? Make me a drone for the government?” he demanded. She giggled, ruffling his hair.

“Hellooo... unexplained-mind-control-powers to Stanley... you could just make him write notes into a notebook, and throw it away. Then you go grab it. He never even need see you. Just find out where he is, but don’t contact him directly.”

He grinned, and kissed her. She closed her eyes and hugged him tight. He was a sweet guy (sometimes), and Amber ‘had’ taught him a lot of great tricks. She grinned.

“Well, for once, I didn’t stay a step ahead,” he said, and stood up, dressing. Tanya ran up and hugged him tight, hopping up and down as she waved goodbye, her large breasts bouncing nicely. she giggled.

“Goodbye, Mistress’ friend Stanley,” she said.

“Bye, Tanya Pet,” he said, and she quivered, eyes wide as her pussy spasmed in orgasm. He laughed. “Nice work, Shel.”

“Thanks. See you later, dear Stan,” she said, waving.

As he shut the door, he heard Shelly growl ‘come eat my pussy, bitch!’

* * *

Amber was curled up on his bed, her red silk nightgown barely covering her. Half her ass was exposed at the bottom, a hint of her pussy peeking out from her thighs. One breast hung entirely free, the other straining against the sleek material, her nipple hard and almost free. He shut the door quietly, let his eyes adjust to the dark, and headed towards her bed.

He laid down, and like he did the first time he was in her room—when she’d lived with Shelly—he buried his face in her pillow, and inhaled her scent. A shock when through his body.

“Holy shit, she’s so tight!” laughed the first boy, as the other four decided their turn. Stanley had been leaning against the wall by the paper towel dispenser, Amber bent over the sink. Her shirt, on the floor, the boys, at her side, holding her arms, and fondling her breasts. One had his dick—in a condom—waving in front of her face. She refused to suck any of them off, and Stanley had told them that a blow job would count as their fuck.

His eyes shot open, and he put his hand over his mouth to keep from screaming. But the images did not fade.

Four dicks were poking her in the face, as the fifth pumped harder and harder at her ass. He wasn’t as big as Stanley; only one of them was very big (and, at about nine and a half inches, not ‘too’ much bigger). But it was the emotional pain—the clear face with which Stanley watched her—hurt Amber the worst.

“Do I mean so little to you now?” she’d sobbed. He’d shrugged. The four boys were stroking themselves, and one spoke up.

“Hey, if we jerk off on her face, does that count as a fuck?” he’d asked. Stanley had laughed.

“No, not at all,” he’d responded, and the four whipped off their condoms, trying to splooge on her face before it was their turn to fuck her. She’d clenched eyes and mouth shut then, and breathing hard through her nose, endured the brutal pounding of her reardoor. Not as big, but certainly more rough... and less talented.

The second boy, at least, played with her pussy while he fucked her.

Stanley buried his face into Amber’s pillow, shaking hard. Dear God had he actually done this? To his sweet Amber, he’d really been ‘that’ angry?

The third boy pushed his dick into her pussy, and reached up to grope her tits, pulling her off the sink and keeping her back against his chest, licking her neck and grunting as he bounced her up and down his dick. He was the big one of the group, and he almost felt good inside her. Thick, pressing against her dry tunnels, going deep.

If, at any time, Stanley had shown any arousal, she would’ve been cumming and fucking these boys with great fervor. But Stanley’s stare was angry, not aroused, and no stiffness tented his pants. She almost wept, but didn’t want to make the splotches of cum on her face any stickier. One shot had hit the corner of her lip, and she could almost taste it... could taste it... the bouncing made her grunt, and she sucked into her mouth two different boys’ cum at once—their flavors so different—and she gagged and coughed.

He bent her over again, his hips almost banging her into the mirror, his hands on her hips. She felt his sac stroke against her thighs, he was in so completely. So deep... she grunted, and as his fingers found her clitoris, such a tender, single stroke, and she felt her wetness begin to flow. She wept then, tears coming down her face at last. Another man besides Stanley had made her wet, and the shame left her hot-faced and sick to her stomach.

The fourth had laid his jacket on the floor, and she was on all fours. The fifth boy, the only one she hadn’t fucked yet, jerked off for the second time on her face, waiting until her mouth opened to grunt in pain at the inexperienced boy’s anal exploration to shoot. She’d almost spit it out, but when a rough thrust pushed her forward, she swallowed as she sucked in a breath. She collapsed on the pile of clothes, choking and barely able to breath, on the verge of vomitting, until the boy came.

The fifth boy, barely erect and breathing hard, asked if they could take a break. Stanley waved them on, and they all settled near Amber, hands stroking tits and stomach and thighs and ass, and the big cock boy once again played with her pussy.

“How’s that feel?” he asked her softly.

She stared at him, sniffling softly, shaking her head. He laughed cruelly then, and started pumping his fingers more roughly into her. She winced as she felt his fingernails roughly grazing her sensitive hole. He laughed more, and when his thumb stroked at her clitoris, she wept aloud. She’d cum all over her clothes.

The punk rapists had brought her to orgasm. She stared at Stanley, weeping softly, her face hot with shame, her voice cracking as the fifth boy finally found the stiffness to push his cock past her puckered entry.

“Oh honey I’m so sorry!” she wept miserably, then laid her head on the cold tile and did not speak again until the ordeal was over. The boys had thrown their condoms like water balloons as they’d left, splattering the floor and Amber’s feet with cum. She didn’t even shudder in disgust, just numbly accepted the fact, and stared at Stanley.

Stanley was crying into the pillow by the time the images faded. Amber rubbed his back gently. He hadn’t heard her get up. She kissed his cheek.

“Honey... Stanley... you okay?” she murmured. Her fingers massaged his shoulders, and he gazed up at her, her concerned face increasing his guilt for treating her like this.

“I... I’m just having a bad dream, honey,” he muttered, and sat up, hugging her close. She hugged him tightly as well, and nuzzled her cheek into his. He smiled a little. “Thanks, baby.”

“Want me to make you feel better?” she said softly, and he laid down on the bed.

“Yeah, that would be great,” he said. He pulled her close against him, and as she reached for his pants, he pulled her hands up to his chest. She looked at him, and a big grin overtook her lips.

“You’re a sweetheart, Stanley,” she said, and snuggled up against him, draping her leg over his body. He tugged the blanket up over the both of them, and they slept, cuddling together.

It was the best sleep either of them had ever had.

* * *

Finals week. The stress of the upcoming tests was driving them all crazy. Amber was helping Stanley with his computer homework, and Tanya—with her hidden talent for breaking down complex math into easy to understand examples—was helping them all. Shelly was reading through her notes on Milton, and was about to head to class. Tanya gazed at her with a sly grin.

“Maybe I could calm you down?” she offered, licking her lips seductively. Shelly shivered and gently kicked her under the table.

“Yeah, and all I’ll be able to write down on the essay part of the exam will be a picture of your pussy,” she grinned, scribbling down some more notes. “I only have ten minutes, babe, please don’t distract me.”

“Of course, Mistress,” she said, sounding sad. Shelly looked up, and frowned. Tanya grinned. “You said please... Tanya pet...” she quivered with orgasm, “... cannot be treated as an equal by Mistress.”

They both giggled, and when Tanya got up to put some books back, Shelly swatted her hard in the ass with her paperback book. They both giggled again, and Amber grinned, twirling Stanley’s hair around her finger.

“You never spank me anymore, sweetie,” she teased. He grinned.

“I’ll think about it; you just never misbehave anymore,” he said. She gasped.

“I ‘never’ misbehaved!” she said. He grinned.

“Oh really? I remember when you couldn’t keep up with your daily quota of blow-jobs. I had to spank you repeatedly until it finally sunk through your skull,” he teased. She grinned.

“The only think that sank through my skull was your yummy cummy to my tummy,” she replied, her foot stroking up his calf. “A girl could always use a little discipline,” she murmured, and leaned in for a kiss. Shelly kissed Tanya, reached down the neckline of Amber’s button up shirt and groped her breast, then kissed Stanley’s cheek, and rushed off to class. Tanya playfully glared at Amber, then cupped her own massive tits and jiggled them.

“I don’t know what she sees in those itty-bitty things,” she grumbled, then grinned.

“I do,” said Stanley, reaching up a hand to squeeze her breast lightly. Amber nuzzled her head into his cheek, then resumed questioning him about programming terms that the instructor had said would be on the test.

“It doesn’t matter how well we do, he’s going to fail us,” laughed Stanley. Tanya giggled.

“Why?” she asked. Amber looked at him, confused.

“He wants a repeat showing of Amber’s mid-term project,” he grinned. Amber’s face lit up.

“Oooh, I would be very happy to do it, too,” she grinned, sliding over into his lap and kissing his lips, their tongues beginning the all too familiar dance. Tanya sighed jealously, then hopped up.

“I must return to Mistress’ room, and await her return. I have a final tomorrow that she’s going to help me study for. How about you guys?”

Amber sucked at his tongue, then shrugged.

“Computers today, no sweat there, and tomorrow is my Art Appreciation final, which will also be no trouble. I have my chem final Friday, and then I’m done for the semester,” she said, then her face fell. “Then...” she turned, and kissed Stanley hard. “...then home for the summer...” she muttered.

“Where do you live?” he asked, frowning. Summer break. He’d forgotten all about it.

“I live in Florida, but... I promised my grandmother I’d visit her. She lives in Greece,” she said, sinking against Stanley miserably. They waved goodbye to Tanya, then sighed.

“How long?” he asked, stroking her face.

“Until classes start again. She was sick earlier this year, so... I don’t want to miss this opportunity,” she said, sighing. Stanley massaged her temples, and she turned in the seat until her back was to his chest, her ass cheeks rubbing against his growing erection, her legs spreading out onto either side of his. Her hands slid up and draped around his neck. He stared down into her cleavage, and soon he was massaging something else. She giggled, and wiggled her hips against him. “I’m going to miss you, honey bear...”

“I’ll miss you too, baby bear,” he murmured. He nibbled her ear, and sighed. “But don’t worry... I could come visit. I make good money at my job—”

“Job? What job?” she giggled, her hands dropping to join his in squeezing her melons. “You never go to work!”

“I work while you’re in class,” he retorted, grinning.

“The only work you do while I’m in class is widening Tanya’s poopie hole,” she giggled. He laughed and shrugged.

“I have money, that’s what’s important. I need to go home, too, though. I’ll call you. Make sure to call me and give me Grandma’s number.”

“I will,” she promised, lifting her hands to stroke his face as she kissed his lips. He stroked her nipples through her shirt, and kissed her gently. “Well... time for the test... ready?”

“With you by my side... for anything...” he said. She giggled.

“Flatterer.”

—END OF CHAPTER SIX—