The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiment (Chapter Five)

Disturbing Coincidence

mf ff mc

—CHAPTER SEVEN—

Stanley lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Shelly was sitting on Amber’s bare bed, nibbling on some chips. She gazed at him, trying to think of something to say. Amber had already gone home; her parents had come to pick her up, and been introduced to Stanley. Though not initially impressed, when he mentioned his progress with a science degree, his job at the pharmaceutical company, and they asked him about his GPA (a perfect 4.0, every semester), they warmed up considerably. Amber cooed and fawned over him extensively, seeing as how she wouldn’t see him for a long time, and her parents quickly turned away to do a lot of nothing in the car. Let the kids have a goodbye kiss. They didn’t anticipate the goodbye tit-squeezing, cock-fondling though.

Tanya, too, had left already. She had seemed unusually nervous when just her foster father had showed up, and Shelly glared at the man. She whispered commands for Tanya to call her here on campus for the next few days, and gave her her home phone number for the break, and loudly (for the benefit of her father) yelled for Tanya to call her “EVERY day.”

She had really wanted Stanley to do some of his mental magic to keep Tanya safe, but she didn’t want to rely too heavily on him.

“So... here we are, tiger,” she sighed finally, rolling up the bag and tossing them on the shelf. He nodded dully, not facing her. She slunk over to his bed, and snuggled up next to him; his arm draped around her, hugging her close, and he smiled.

“Yes, here is where we are,” he said softly, and turned to kiss her cheek. She tilted her head and met his lips, her hand rubbing over his chest. He moaned into the kiss, a welcome surprise, and he hugged her close, rolling over and pulling her atop him. She grinned down at him.

“Awww... poor Stanwey wonewy?” she teased, and he chuckled.

“No, not fucking,” he replied, and kissed her again. “I just like the weight of a woman on top.”

“And I like the way a man knows his place,” she teased, and rested her head on his shoulder, spreading her legs a little, almost straddling him but still completely on top of him. She stroked her feet against his. “Under a woman.” He chuckled.

“So, I take it Elizabeth is gone too?” he asked.

“No, but she wanted to say goodbye to her boyfriend,” she said, sighing softly. “I almost asked if he’d be interested in a three-way, so I could have a little munch on her British cootch, but I don’t think she’s ready.”

Stanley nodded, and began to rub her back softly. She exhaled softly, a noise of appreciation in her throat.

“mmmm... that feels good...” she said. He kissed her face softly as he massaged, then sighed warm breath against her ear.

“I have my biology final tomorrow, then I leave,” he said. “How about you?”

“I’m done,” she said. “I just couldn’t leave you here alone.” She giggled. “Amber made me promise. ‘At least suck him off, you can’t let him go home unsatisfied.’” They both laughed. “She said she’d make it worth my while when we returned in the fall.”

Stanley grinned, and hugged her close.

“Don’t sweat it... I’m so excited about going home, and getting my sister ready to come up here this fall, that I’m too distracted to be horny,” he said, running his fingers through her hair. She sighed and closed her eyes.

“That feels good... and it’s no problem. I’ve actually come to enjoy your... cum,” she chuckled softly. “You’re a very special guy, Stan.” She parted her legs, squeezing her thighs against his, feeling the growing arousal against her pussy. “So... what about Sis?” she asked, extending her tongue and stroking along his neck.

“Not for you,” he said softly. She giggled.

“No, I mean... you?” she asked.

“Not for me either,” he laughed. She quirked an eyebrow at his tone. There was a difference in his voice that made her intrigued, but she decided to not press the point.

“I know that, but... well, with you tagging all these asses, you think she won’t notice?” Shelly chuckled. “Hell, I’m not in the same circles as you or Amber, and any time you did something rumors went everywhere. Think little...”

“Melanie.”

“...Melanie will enjoy hearing how her big bro got head in computer class?”

He chuckled.

“I’ll just make her ignore the rumors... or rather, accept them as normal, laugh them away, then don’t think about it. She’ll be unaffected by what I do,” he said, lifting a palm to caress Shelly’s breast. She moaned and kissed him again, resting her palms on his chest and arching her back.

“I see,” she said. He sounded uneasy, and was probably using sex to distract her. But oh well... she’d heard the tone, and she knew something was up. But she liked Stanley too much to press; what he did to his sister was his own damn business. “Wait... I thought you were given a free ride for being in the experiment... why do you have to take finals?”

He chuckled, fingertips nudging her hardening nipples softly.

“I don’t; but I need to learn these skills. I’m guaranteed a A for the class, so there’s no pressure. It makes the final a whole lot more fun to take; I usually score A’s anyway. I just do it to test myself,” he said. She grinned down, moving her hips against him.

“Excellent. I like a man with standards,” she said, and lifted her shirt up over her head. “You suck mine, I’ll suck yours...” she moaned, and as Stanley leaned up to kiss her naked breasts, the phone rang. “Fuck!” she breathed angrily, dismounting him and standing there, folding her arms over her chest, as he answered the phone. He nodded and said “hey” and “yeah” and “uh huh,” but little else. His face changed slightly, and Shelly frowned. That was the face of a lie, and she braced herself.

Stanley hung up, look at her cold expression, and shrugged.

“Brianna,” he said, standing up. “She’s on campus still, and wanted a fuck.”

Shelly blinked. That was a strange lie... or maybe she was just reading him wrong. He grinned at the disappointment in her face.

“I was going to make up some study group shit, but I looked at you... hell, you know about my greatest secret. Why should I keep something like this from you?”

“What about Amber?” asked Shelly, keeping her cool yet again. Seemed she had to do that an awful lot around Stanley. He stared at her, and laughed.

“I said she wanted a fuck, I didn’t say I was going to give her one,” he grinned.

“I didn’t hear a ‘no thanks’ at any point in that conversation,” she said, tapping her toe. He sighed.

“Look, she didn’t come out and say it, she was hinting at it,” he said, and he tapped his head. “I made her think of something else, and she asked if I was busy. ‘Yeah.’ Finals? ‘Uh huh.’ Too busy to hang out then? ‘Yeah.’ Oh, okay. Bye. ‘Uh huh.’”

Shelly stared at him, and walked over and poked him in the chest.

“I’m pissed at you, but I don’t know why you’d lie to me. So I’m going to make this easy on you,” she growled. And she’d been curious, she had to admit. “I want you to use your power and make me forget about the phone call.”

His eyes popped open.

“I can’t entirely trust you about this, and I want to, but if you let me remember this, it’s going to drive me crazy over the summer, and I’ll never be able to look at Amber without remembering it,” she said, then grinned. “Plus I’m curious how it feels... to be under your magic. You said you’ve never used it on me?”

He nodded.

“I was going to, to get the threeway, but you came of your own accord,” he said.

“Okay,” she sighed. “I want to forget this phone call, I’ll blow you because Amber told me, then what you do after that... Fuck Brenda, don’t fuck her, whatever. But that phone call will drive me nuts, and I don’t want to even think of you cheating on Amber.”

He nodded, and rested his hands on his temples, staring at her. She felt a little woozy, light-headed, then everything took on a blurry edge, like a daydream sequence on a soap opera. Then, she giggled, and lowered to her knees.

“Okay, let’s get started already; I have packing to do,” she said, unzipping his pants. “I need to fulfill my promise to Amber, and get out of here.”

He laughed, pulled out his cock, and groaned as Shelly began to pump his meat into her mouth. He had wanted to blow Brianna off, but now that Shelly (of her own wishes) would be ignorant of the whole affair—and with Amber already gone—what harm would it do?

* * *

Stanley knocked on Brianna’s door, and when she grinned and opened her mouth to say hello, he put his arm around her waist and kissed her hard.

“Don’t speak,” he breathed against her lips, and she stared at him, breathless. “I have a surprise for you. Nod or shake your head. Any finals today?” Shake. “Tomorrow?” Shake. “Any plans for today?” Hesitation, then shake. “Ready for your surprise?” Eager nod. “Get dressed in some comfortable hiking clothes, bring a change of clothes for tomorrow, any necessities, and follow me.” He walked out and waited in the hallway, a bulging backpack at his feet. Shelly had gone back to her dorm, and he’d planted the suggestion for her to stay in her room and sleep tonight, and to come see him tomorrow afternoon after his test. No one would see he and Brianna together; at least, no one that mattered.

Brianna packed, her heart racing. A romantic little getaway, what a sweetheart!

* * *

They hiked up the trail, one she knew well. There was a cabin up here, and her heart fluttered eagerly. She wondered, wiping sweat from her brow, how he’d managed—in the stressful finals week—to set up this date. Her admiration grew for him; he must really care about her.

She saw the familiar cabin (she went hiking every weekend, and this was her favorite trail), and he grinned at her over his shoulder. She grinned as well, and followed him inside. He went to the bathroom to dress, and as she stared at the bare cabin—a kitchen table, a fridge, a couch, and four chairs scattered around the main room, a bedroom with a mattress, and a bathroom—she wondered what was in store for her. She shivered suddenly.

She gazed around the palace, and smiled softly. The trumpets sounded, and the contests were over. She gazed down at the champion prince, her hero, walking up the steps to her balcony. She flushed as she noted how handsome he was; if she had no choice over her husband, at least she was given to one to whom she was attracted. She could smell his sweat, and she was surprised to find herself moist as well—all over her body as well as between her thighs. She moaned like a harlot as he carried his prize up through the palace until he found her bedchamber. She blushed brightly.

“So... so soon, m’lord?” she quivered. He nodded.

“Aye, m’lady... the, uh... cardinal... has already sanctioned our... um... wedlock... and we are to enjoy the bounty of our honeymoon this day, immediately!” he said, his speech halting. She giggled. He must be nervous. Unlike the other princes, big gruff men who seemed capable of sowing their wild oats on the female servants of their respective castles, this young man was probably a virgin. Her admiration and arousal kicked up a notch at this realization.

Stanley grinned. She was totally immersed in the fantasy world he’d built for her. He yanked her t-shirt over her head, and began to unclasp her bra, and kissed her lips...

The prince’s hands eagerly began tugging at her dress. She blushed at his ferocity, but his strength only affected her clothing; never did he touch her in anything but tenderness. It was a strange contrast, and her heart beat wildly in her breast; she wondered which side, rough or gentle, would finally control him when he consummated their bond.

“Oh, my prince, if I could know thy name before thee knew my body!” she moaned, his hands navigating her complex corset with such speed she could not believe he was unexperienced in this arena.

“er... Robert Weston... Westonshire... the third... of... Baronwood...” he stammered. She let the speech flow so naturally, he felt like his feeble attempts would ruin the fantasy. Her English accent was very cute, and he hoped he was doing a competent job. She didn’t seem to mind.

“Oh, m’lord, I am Lady Brianna Circe Valtin... well,” she giggled shyly, heat rising to her face as he removed her corset, his eyes staring at her naked breasts, tiny pink nipples stiff with her arousal. “...I suppose I am Lady Brianna Circe Westonshire, now,” she moaned, and his hands found her chest, fingers cupping her weight and squeezing her gently. She moaned and lifted her hands to her wrist, as if she would stop him, but she did not.

“Do you know the ways of pleasing thy husband?” he asked, keeping his lecherous grin down as well as he could. She moaned and nervously shook her head.

“My ladies in waiting tell stories of randy nobles and their conquests, and I have read some of the library’s ... erotic... material... but I know nothing through experience,” she moaned, and he kissed her lips, his hands roaming all over her exposed torso. Randy nobles? Probably the college sports “gods.” Library’s erotic material? Probably girly mags, like Cosmo or whatever. He grinned.

“What have you read?” he asked, pulling her close, her face contorting in surprise as she felt his stiffened manhood against her stomach.

“I... oh m’lord! ... I... to...” she whispered, closing her eyes, and unable to continue. “A proper lady does not speak of such things!” she moaned, head tilting down in shame.

“You are no longer a proper lady,” he admonished, and she gazed up at him in shock. “You are a proper wife. And a proper wife keeps no secrets from her husband. I will need to know what you know of pleasing your husband, so that I may teach you the knowledge you lack. I have not reserved my manhood from the lecherous desires of my house servants, only to have a cold fish of a wife.”

His stern voice captured her attention, and his face seemed so disappointed in her. She was his wife, and she could not share her secrets with him? How shameful!

“I am sorry, m’lord!” she quivered.

“Call me Husband or by my name,” he commanded, and knelt to tug off her skirt. He gazed up at her, and when her netherlips were exposed, shaved of all hair, he grinned, reaching a hand forward, his palm gently cupping and kneading her mound. She shuddered.

“Oh, Husband!” she whispered, a sharp intake of breath at his touch. “I... I have never even touched myself there! It is so... so decadent!” she grunted, lifting her hands to her reddening face as she felt the wetness spread.

“Answer my earlier question, Brianna,” he responded, his voice again stern, and his mouth came forth to taste her juicy womanhood. She shuddered hard, her knees almost giving out.

“I... I have read about how... to take a man’s lance into my mouth, and how to use my tongue... oh, Husband... will my lips make you feel as your lips do me?” she moaned, her hands tangled in his hair, her body going limp and easing onto her bed.

“I cannot say, my dear,” he teased, licking a little more of her juices, then standing. “It is time for you to prove what your books have taught you, and we shall see... you shameless wench.”

She looked up, eyes wide with horror; she had been curious, and, yes, the books were forbidden... so erotic... little pictures... but it was only words... and... and...

She slid to her knees before him, her dress cushioning the floor for her, and she gazed up at him in shame. Yes, she was a wench. But she was his wife. She would use what she shouldn’t have learned to bring her husband great pleasure. She undid his pants, and marveled at his size. None of the books had prepared her for this! Her ladies in waiting had complained of randy rich men who had no talent, and less size, to give them pleasure; that pleasuring them was a chore, and the only reward the various trinkets and feasts they were gifted with.

Brianna could not imagine being displeased with his impressive member. She shuddered as she imagined this mighty sword sheathed inside her; he would undoubtedly father strong sons. Nothing less from the champion prince. Her hands tilted its great ruby head to her lips, and she kissed it tenderly. Already moisture oozed from its slit, and she gazed nervously up at him.

“Go on,” he prompted, his voice gentle, his eyes patient. She smiled. Her husband was a great man, she realized. There would be no hasty groping, no lack of concern for her pleasure, no simple rutting like animals than drifting off to sleep, as she’d heard other married princesses complain. She could tell; her prince was a great fighter, and, having won her, would perform as a great lover as well. She smiled admiringly up at him as her soft lips parted, and her hand guided him home.

His taste was very strange, his manly sweat and his natural juice coating her tongue, his lance pulsing against her cheeks as she began to suckle him gently. He groaned, and she felt rewarded for all the shame she’d felt over reading such filth... but how could it be filth, when it brought her husband so much pleasure?

Brianna began to move her head slowly, partially to mimic what the book had told her, partially using what she’d learned from her ladies in waiting (who apparently hadn’t waited very long), and partially taking a visual memory—his engorged pole inserted into her mouth reminded her of a calf suckling at its mother’s teat. She wondered if her ladies’ stories—always ending in either spit or swallow—were true; could a man produce milk in his loins as a woman produced them in her breast?

Her heart fluttered. It made sense. A woman, in nurturing her child, produced milk to feed the babe. A man, in nurturing his wife, produced milk for her as well. She moaned softly, and one hand groped her breast, the other between her thighs, massaging at the growing tension in each.

He groaned aloud as she redoubled her efforts; she was always curious about the relationship between man and woman, and now she was quite curious about what his man milk would taste like.

She slobbered noisily as she pumped her head up and down his cock, her hands moving to his ass, groping him and pushing him deeper into her mouth. The texts had explained how to fit all of a man’s lance in one’s throat; she tried the relaxation technique, and she shivered as his swollen head slid deep inside. He stared down at her in amazement, groaning with pleasure.

For a girl who knew blow job technique just from books and gossip, she was doing pretty good. A light sucking, her cheeks and tongue massaging him up and down, her hands on his ass and her head bobbing up and down... he groaned and shot his load into her mouth, and she immediately withdrew, getting a splatter of white on her face.

Her initial reaction was to gag and spit, but she forced her tongue to cradle the thick, warm goo. She inhaled deeply, a small strand dangling from his tip, a small spot on her cheek. The smell... the taste... so far from what she expected. She looked up at him, mouth open, puddle of white on her tongue, and smiled. She teasingly, slowly closed her mouth, closed her eyes, and swallowed with a wince. She wiped the strand from her cheek and sucked it off her finger. Then, with little hesitation, she put his dick back in her mouth and sucked out what remained. He groaned and she moaned, gazing up at him.

“Mmm... that was wonderful, my Husband... now what?” she murmured, lowering her hands to her lap. He grinned, and gestured to the bed. She blushed and laid down, nervously parting her thighs, bracing her feet on the mattress, and holding her arms out to him. “I am ready to bear your children... Robert...”

He frowned suddenly, using his power to make her ignore anything he did; effectively freezing her in time. He fished a condom out, but was sure she’d realize when he didn’t cum inside her. He stared at her body, sheened in sweat from the hike and her own rising arousal, and sighed. She would be okay, once he finished; she would no longer be Princess Brianna, but the modern Brianna. She would be glad he didn’t knock her up. He rolled the condom on, unfroze her mind, smiled wide, and knelt between her thighs.

She hugged him close, her lips finding his, kissing him tenderly. Her fingers gripped at his shoulders, and she whispered softly.

“I know you must tear through my maidenhead, to deliver your seed to my womb,” she murmured, shivering as his cockhead slid into her. “I am ready for the pain, Husband. You must sheath yourself inside me and prepare my passage for your son. We will know pleasure together, Robert, but tonight only concern yourself with your own... I will be fine...”

He felt a horrible guilt at her selfless devotion to him, then shook it off as part of her fantasy. She was sacrificing her virginity; that was important to her, so she was rationalizing herself into a martyr. He pushed away the guilt as he began to insert himself deeper into her. She groaned, her thighs tensing against him as he brushed against her hymen.

Her breathing quickened, and then sharply cut off as he pushed through. He wondered vaguely what it would feel like, to have your cherry popped, and was glad he wasn’t a chick. Her nails dug into his skin, and he groaned as he pushed himself slowly, gently into her, groaning anew as her tightness swallowed him.

“Your pussy’s so tight,” he grunted, and her eyes opened wide.

“What, m’lord?” she grunted. He flinched. Duh, that word wasn’t one she was expecting in her fantasy.

“I said... uhn... your sheath can barely contain my lance,” he grunted, and she kissed him, squeezing her thighs, her pussy squeezing his cock. She giggled softly.

“You mix your metaphors, my darling,” she murmured, shivering as he pulled out, and began pushing back in. He kissed her lips, a hand on her lower back, pulling her to meet his thrusting, his other rising to fondle her breast. He removed his mental control of her and wondered how she would react.

“Oh God Stanley!” she breathed hard, her toes curling as she kissed him hard. “I... I don’t know how you did it... but... I swear I saw the castle... my Princess gown... your Princely garb... all of it!”

She began pumping her hips against him; this man had given her her fantasy, and she was going to reward him in spades. The pain, it seemed, had remained in her fantasy Princess world, and she was enjoying every inch of his latex-sheathed dick. She grunted, and shuddered as he lightly tweaked her nipple.

“Thank you... for using protection... guuhn!” she lowered one hand to stroke her clitoris, and he began to pump harder, the old mattress springs creaking from the motion.

“Of course,” he groaned, rising to a kneeling position, both hands lowering to grope her ass and tilt her hips up to meet his thrusts, and began to put more force into it. Her eyes fluttered close, and her hands move up to grasp the headboard. Her legs remained firmly wrapped around him, her ankles hooked behind his lower back. He grunted “I love you” as he finished the job, condom tip swelling with his intense orgasm. His words triggered her orgasm, causing her to scream her reply of “love you too!”

She lay there, sweaty and spent, staring up at him as he lowered himself atop her. He rested his head on one breast, slowly licking the other. She giggled.

“That tickles, lover,” she murmured, ruffling his hair.

He sat up, and caressed her cheek.

- You don’t really love me, I’m just a fling to get the virginity thing over. Now I’m ready to find and please someone I truly love... -

Of all the girls and all the mental projections, Brianna fought this one the hardest. He almost thought for a second, as confused speech spilled from her mouth, that she would shrug it off. His heart raced; holy shit, what if she did? How could he handle a girl that he couldn’t control?

She laid back, and blushed as she stared up at him.

“I, uh... Stanley, I’m so sorry, but... I don’t really love you,” she said softly, eyes full of guilt. “I, I just said it because you did,” she murmured.

“It’s okay,” he laughed softly, leaning down to kiss her. “I just said it because I thought you’d want to hear it... you did give up your maidenhead to me, you know.”

She giggled violently.

“Did I really say that?” He nodded. She laughed again. “I can’t believe it... you just... got me so engrossed... I... I’m glad we did this, Stanley. It was... beautiful. I do care for you, I just don’t...” she sighed, sitting up. “You’re just not what I want in a boyfriend.”

He nodded, and grinned, kissing her. She moved her lips, so that he kissed her cheek.

“Wanna go again?”

“No thanks,” she laughed, standing up slowly. “I need a long relaxing bath, and I probably should let myself recover. But, we probably shouldn’t do this again,” she sighed. “I don’t want to get attached to how good you make me feel, I might just stay with you for the love-making.”

He nodded.

“And I’d get attached to you,” he said, standing and dressing as well. “Well... would you mind if I hung out in the bathroom while you bathed?”

She giggled, and nodded.

“Sure. You just can’t join me,” she said, and began running water in the tub.

“Is it okay if I jerk off?” he teased, and she winked at him.

“Just don’t get any on me,” she said, easing herself into the steamy water with a sigh. “I’m surprised. There’s usually people partying and camping out up here at the cabin; how did you get a reservation to use it?”

“Oh... I have my ways,” he said with a grin, staring at her naked body in the water and stroking himself. She looked at him in surprise, then grinned. She laid her head back, and closed her eyes, humming softly.

* * *

The pair hugged briefly, and decided to return home. Stanley had wanted to do her all night, but considering their conversation, that seemed unlikely. He dropped her off at her dorm, she waved goodbye, and he returned to his room.

“M’lord,” she whispered to herself, giggling. What a beautiful fantasy, it had seemed so real!

* * *

Stanley returned from his final, grinning to himself. Another A, he was sure. An Shelly would be by in an hour, and then... well, he needed to pack, so he doubted he’d fuck her. But she’d get to meet Melanie.

He hummed as Shelly walked in, and silently began to help him pack. He stared at her, and she grinned.

“Elizabeth was doing her boyfriend when I walked in last night; she asked if I’d leave, and her boyfriend said he didn’t mind if I watched. I laughed and said she watched while I fucked my girlfriend, so it was only fair. He seemed really turned on by that, so asked if Elizabeth was interested in the ‘les thing.’ She told him yeah, so he asked if she’d make out with me for him. It was great.”

“You get the ‘Brit cootch?’” he teased, and she nodded.

“Yeah... she was great. She didn’t want to eat me, or kiss me after I ate her, but her boyfriend was so horny. I told him I didn’t swing both ways—" she grinned. "—you’re the exception, Stan—" He laughed, and she nodded. "—and he just fucked her raw. I was almost concerned, until she slapped his ass and told him to do her like man. She actually said that. It was funny watching the surprise on his face. I couldn’t sleep he had her screaming so loud.”

“Sounds like you had fun,” he said, and she giggled.

“Yeah, it was great. And she gave me her phone number, and I gave her mine,” she said, smiling. “She lives here in America, her dad is some soccer player from England. I’m hoping to sell some of my necklaces and buy a plane ticket to go visit. She said it would be cool.”

“I’m sure it will be,” he grinned. The phone rang, and he answered it. He nodded and said “hey” and “yeah” and “uh huh,” but little else. His face changed slightly, and Shelly frowned. That was the face of a lie, and she braced herself.

He laughed at her cold expression. Deja vu!

“That was Melanie,” he said. “She’s on her way up.”

“Melanie? Riiight,” she said, tapping her toe. He laughed.

“She’ll be here in the room in about three minutes, doubting Thomas,” he snickered, and resumed packing. Shelly frowned at him.

“It’s weird... I... I feel like deja vu... but... oh well,” she sighed, shrugging it off. Stanley laughed again, and put his luggage and books on Amber’s bed. There was a knock at the door, and it opened.

“I hope you’re decent, bro,” she laughed, stepping inside. Shelly stared a moment.

Melanie was about Stanley’s height, standing 5′7″, and shared his bright blue eyes, almost hidden behind her thick lashes. Unlike Stanley, however, she had long dark honey blond hair; almost like she’d put highlights on every strand of light brown hair. Her skin was a rich copper tan, and peeked nicely from behind a tummy-baring wife-beater and cut-off jean shorts that barely touched mid-thigh. Her sandals showed off her toes, which were painted the same glossy pink as her fingers and lips. A bra strap was sliding down her right shoulder, though with her physique (those long, muscled legs, and that cute, flat, hard stomach—with a cute little piercing looping through her belly button) Shelly was sure those pert B-cups would’ve stood proudly on their own.

Melanie froze, staring intently at Shelly.

“Oh, I’m sorry... didn’t know you had company, nerd,” she said, then grinned and walked over. “Hi, I’m this idiot’s sister. Melanie Cassandra Weston, at your service.”

“How much service?” leered Shelly, and Melanie giggled, shaking hands.

“Depends on how much you pay,” she retorted, matching Shelly’s leer. Her eyes were playful though; the girl thought it was a joke. Shelly grinned in return; so be it.

Stanley watched them both nervously a second, then smiled and walked over.

“Melanie, this is a friend of mine,” he said. He cleared his throat, throwing Shelly a significant look. “Just a friend.”

“Yeah, like any self-respecting girl would be more than that,” she replied with a chuckle, and the two hugged tightly. “I missed you, Stanley. You never visit anymore.”

“I’ve been busy,” he replied. She pouted so cutely Shelly had to turn away. Stanley chuckled. “How about you?”

“Put in all my applications as soon as they would accept them, I cashed in part of my college fund to buy a new car, I got one of my high school buddies to refurbish the family desktop, and I’m working full time in Dad’s department as secretary.”

Shelly quivered as she imagine Melanie decked out in a business suit, tight skirt, and cute nerdy-girl glasses. She bit her lip, and gazed at Stanley, her eyes wide.

Stanley shook his head at Shelly, and she pouted behind Melanie’s back, then grinned and nodded. He grinned at Melanie, hugged her again, then gently pushed her towards his bed.

“Get to packing, wench, we have the whole car ride home to catch up,” he chuckled. She put her hands on her hips, and puffed out her chest. Shelly almost groaned, and focused entirely on packing. ‘God I’m going to masturbate over this girl all summer,’ she thought.

“Hey, I’m a full on adult now, sonny,” she replied, then collapsing into a giggle fit. “But I can’t say no to you.”

She grabbed his laundry, and packed it down. Shelly and Stanley stared at each other hard once she was gone.

“Oh, fuck, I wish she couldn’t say no to me,” she groaned. He seemed to match her sentiment, then hardened his face.

“That’s my sister. She’s off limits,” he responded. Shelly quirked a sly grin.

“What if she comes to me?” she responded. He frowned.

“She’s straight, Shel,” he replied. “She has a boyfriend.”

“They all do, sweetie,” she said, grinning as she packed up his dishes. “High school, there’s too much pressure to fit in, have a cute boyfriend, go to college, be a cheerleader or athlete... it’s not until the freedom of college that most girls find themselves. And I’ve never met a 100% straight girl.”

He sighed and shook his head.

“Whatever. Listen, I know from listening to Amber talk that you have a certain talent in getting what you want from a girl. I know, actually, from personal experience... you’re a great manipulator, Shelly. It’s not a trait I detest; I actually admire it,” he said smiling. “You get what you want without special powers. But... and I must stress this...”

He paused, and sighed.

“Okay, if Melanie truly wants it, I guess I can’t say no. She doesn’t know many people, and we’re close, so I’ll hang out with her a lot. Which means her, you, Amber, Tanya and I will be spending a lot of time together. So if something happens, I can’t deny her...” he said, and began picking up boxes to carry down. “...but, if I so much as suspect you’re playing your mind games on her... I will prevent it. Understand? Even if you’re just ‘helping her find herself.’”

Shelly slunk over to him and kissed his lips.

“Honey, I’m sorry... I won’t do anything underhanded, okay? But, she is fucking cute, babe...” she giggled. He nodded with a calm face like a mask. “...and I know you haven’t missed that fact. It’s a burden, isn’t it? Being the big, protective brother?”

He frowned at her, and sighed. She knew his secrets, what was one more?

“Yeah.” He sighed the word, and carried his stuff out the door. “Just stay up here, I don’t want to have to lock the door.”

* * *

“So how did you meet the geek?” Melanie asked, sorting through Stanley’s things. Shelly shrugged.

“Just, uh, roommates with his girlfriend,” she said, and Melanie squealed.

“Girlfriend?” she gasped, amazed and excited at the same time. “String bean got himself a girl?”

Shelly blushed, staring at Melanie.

“Oh... I thought you knew... I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to ruin the surprise,” Shelly said, wondering exactly how Stanley was going to take this. Oh crap...

She shook her head softly, her hair bouncing so wonderfully. This girl was such a beauty; it was like the attractiveness that was meant for two children had skipped Stanley and double-dosed his younger sister.

“Nuh uhn,” Melanie sighed. She chewed her bottom lip (something Shelly craved to do), and shook her head, looking down at the bed.

“Something wrong?” Shelly asked, approaching the girl and listening for footsteps; she didn’t want her sympathy coming off as flirting if Stanley walked in. Oh, who was she kidding, it was flirting coming off as sympathy.

“I... well, I broke up with my boyfriend before I came up here...” she sighed, looking up at Shelly with tear-filled eyes. Shelly froze.

“I, uh... oh.” She approached closer, and Melanie sighed.

“Actually, he broke up with me,” she said.

“No fucking way!” gasped Shelly. Melanie looked up, eyes wide, then she giggled and sniffled.

“Yeah, it’s true... said he wouldn’t put up with a frosty bit... chick who wouldn’t put out,” she said, sighing. “He hoped I’d give it up after the graduation party, but... yeah, I knew it’s all he wanted, so I told him to go ... well, to be with himself.”

Shelly grinned, then hugged Melanie close. Score!

“What a bastard. A girl’s virginity is very important, and not to be—" Shelly growled, angry on Melanie’s behalf.

“Oh, I’m not a virgin,” she giggled. “I lost that like, sophomore year. My boyfriend got his license, and we took this ride up to Connecticut... romantic ride through the wilderness, we camped out... and... oh... uh...”

Melanie giggled nervously, and hugged Shelly tight. The girl was a hugger. Shelly wanted this girl even more.

“...well, anyway, I didn’t put out, then I got out... and now I’m here,” she sighed. “I... I wanted to tell Stanley, but I could never get a hold of him... we’ve always been close, you see.”

Shelly nodded, inhaled Melanie’s sweet scent, then pulled out of the hug. Melanie seemed as if she’d cling on a moment longer, but finally released her. Shelly smiled, and wiped her tears away, then began folding up Stanley’s blankets and sheets.

“I know. He talks about you a lot,” she lied. “He has been really busy, working for the pharmaceutical company, doing his science labs... he helped me out with my finals. He’s been great, but busy.”

Melanie nodded, smiled, and sighed, unhooking Stanley’s computer and packing it up. Stanley walked in and Melanie slugged him in the arm, an angry expression on her face.

“Girlfriend?” she snarled. Shelly got worried. Oh shit...

“She’s just a friend,” responded Stanley, rubbing his arm, and looking at Shelly.

“Not her,” Melanie grinned, and Shelly relaxed. He frowned.

“Oh...” he said, staring stupidly at Shelly for a moment, then sighing and turning back to Melanie. “I... uh, met a girl in my computer class. She needed help with her homework—”

Hooomewooork, yeeeeah,” giggled Melanie, totally disbelieving. “You helped her ‘understand’ her ‘problems’ real well, didn’t you bro?” She giggled again, picking up his computer and walking out. He stared after her, in shock, then stared at Shelly.

“I’m sorry!” she hissed, gathering up a box of dishes and going out the door as well. “I didn’t know you had a sister until a few days ago, I didn’t know you hadn’t told her about Amber!”

Stanley sat on his bed, dumbfounded, and sighed. Oh great... she was definitely going to tell Mom and Dad.

* * *

“So... uh... you guys play a lot, huh?” asked Shelly nervously. Melanie giggled.

“Oh, yeah, sorry to scare you like that,” she said, shrugging. “We don’t really fight. If we get truly mad, it gets quiet and we don’t even look at each other. But we’ve been so open for so long, though, that even if we get mad we can usually talk it through.”

Shelly nodded.

“Yeah, Stanley’s pretty good at being able to talk through things,” she said. Melanie grinned.

“Oooh, girl troubles already?”

“You could say that,” she sighed, then smiled. “Nice car.”

“Thanks,” she replied, popping the trunk. An electric blue Saturn ION Quad Coupe sat before them, and Shelly looked at her.

“How much is that college fund of yours?” she asked in awe. Melanie blushed the cutest pink and giggled nervously.

“Actually, not much, but I got so many grants and scholarships I could afford to splurge on this,” she said, shutting the trunk, and patting the car. “My baby’s worth it.”

“Baby?” she grinned. “What’s her name?”

Melanie giggled, chewed her lip, then grinned.

“Shelly.”

Shelly’s eyes bugged out.

“Oh... my god...” she gasped. Melanie pouted.

“I thought it was a good name,” she said, hooking her hands behind her back and swaying back and forth, looking every inch a naughty little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Shelly chuckled.

“Honey, I love the name. It’s my name, actually,” she said, extending her hand. “Shelly Berneen Spalding.”

Melanie giggled, still blushing, and shook her hand.

* * *

Stanley looked up absently as the pair returned, both wearing mischievous grins. Shelly winked and sat down in Stanley’s computer chair.

“So, you want to take a joy ride in Shelly before we leave?” Melanie teased, and Stanley nearly dropped his box. Shelly leered at him, blowing a kiss. He stared at Melanie.

“What... why... what?” he stuttered. Oh god, what had she told his sister?

“She had her hands all over Shelly’s trunk, maybe you’d like to try it too?” teased Shelly, and he stared at her.

“You... what?” he stammered. Oh great, he’d have to use his power on his sister... he glared at Shelly, then looked at Melanie, inhaling slowly. Shelly tensed.

“Her car’s name is Shelly, you twit!” she snapped, eyes widening. Melanie pouted as Stanley paused.

“Aww, Shelly, I could’ve had him going for a little longer,” she said sadly. He looked at her, and she giggled. “You remember Shelly? Shelly Walters, my band mate in middle school? We promised that in high school, we’d name our cars after each other, since she was moving away.”

“Oh...” he said stupidly, blushing and grabbing his box, then paused, handing it to Shelly. “You two make a bad pair,” he said meaningfully, and she glared at him, thankful his body blocked her pissed face from Melanie’s eyes.

“I know, don’t we?” Melanie giggled. “She’s probably one of the coolest friends you’ve had in awhile, nerd,” she teased, picking up a box. Stanley grabbed it from her.

“You stay here, me and Shelly will take down this load,” he said. She shrugged, and rummaged through the mini fridge as he and Shelly walked out.

* * *

“So,” he said plainly, and Shelly almost winced.

“God, what the fuck is your problem?” she said angrily. She was pretty sure Stanley wouldn’t use his power over her, but then again, she wasn’t sure if he’d break his promise to protect his sister. “She was just joking with you. It was her idea, not mine,” she sighed.

He nodded, then sighed.

“I... I just don’t want her to find out anything really embarassing...” he said softly.

“Why not do that thing to her now then? So she can get used to accepting your strange life style?” she asked. He frowned.

“Because, I don’t want to change her unless I have to. Melanie’s very special to me... if I do anything to her, she’ll be changed irrevocably. I... I don’t know if I even want to do that at all, unless I have to,” he said, sighing. Shelly nodded, then kissed his cheek as he bent down to put his stuff in the backseat.

“Honey, maybe you should just be honest with her; maybe she can handle the concept of her brother as a sexual being,” she smiled. He grinned, and shrugged nervously.

“Maybe I don’t want her to think of me being sexual,” he said, blushing slightly.

“Or maybe, you do...” she said, letting her innuendo sink in, and he frowned.

“She’s my sister... she’s off limits for both of us...” he said with a sigh, returning to the room. Shelly followed closely behind, grinning all the way.

‘No fruit so sweet as the forbidden variety,’ she thought.

* * *

When Stanley entered the room, Melanie had his coat draped around her shoulders, staring shyly up at him. He swallowed, and smiled a little.

“Mel?” he asked, waving a hand for Shelly to stay in the hallway.

“I... broke up with Rick,” she said, standing and hugging him tight. “Well, he broke up with me... I... I didn’t want to say anything, I wanted to have a cheerful ride home, at least, but Shelly said I should tell you.” He hugged her and kissed her hair. “The girl, not my car. That would just be weird,” she giggled softly, and he laughed a little.

“So... you okay small fry?” he asked, looking down at her. She grinned up at him.

“Yeah... I’ll be fine,” she sighed, smiling up at him. “He just... wanted more than I was willing to give,” she whispered, and stared up at him. He stared in her eyes, and he frowned a little. Melanie tensed in his arms, seeing something in his eyes that made her nervous. “Stanley?” she asked weakly, and he leaned down close. Her eyes widened, then closed, and she snuggled against him.

He kissed her forehead softly, and she sighed lightly, her arms tightening around him.

“Thanks...” she whispered, and he hugged her tight before letting her go. They grabbed the last of his things, signed him out of the dorm, and then went outside. Shelly hugged them both goodbye, they all waved, and went their separate ways for the summer.

It was a tense ride home; Stanley too nervous and ashamed to speak, and Melanie staring hard at the road, never once so much as glancing his way.

“She drives nice,” commented Stanley finally, grinning over at her.

“You were going to kiss me, weren’t you?” she snapped back. He flinched.

“I... did...” he said, his heart racing. Oh shit...

“No, you didn’t. My brother, Robert Stanley, kissed my forehead,” she replied.

“I... am your brother... aren’t I?” he joked weakly. She turned her gaze to him.

“No, not just then... you looked at me like my boyfriends did,” she said, staring back at the road. “Like you wanted me to eat your tongue.”

“That would hurt,” he said, staring out the side window.

“Stop joking, Stanley, I’m serious. Did you want to kiss me like a girlfriend, or was I just seeing shit?” she demanded. Her voice cracked slightly. “... or am I so lonely from missing Rick that I’m wanting to see things?”

He swallowed hard.

“I... don’t know how to answer that, Mel...” he responded. Oh great... another hour to go, and this was going to taint the ride... maybe the whole summer.

“How about honestly, perv?” she taunted. There was a hint of playfulness, but also anger. He turned slowly, and gazed at her.

“Okay... yeah, I guess I did...” he said. She swallowed, and began breathing deeply. Like she was trying to calm herself down. Her nostrils flared just as cutely as Amber’s did, when he was pushing his cock up her ass and she was trying to hide the pain. He blushed. What a bad thought to have right now.

“Really? Why didn’t you?” she asked, her voice softening.

“I... uh...” he stuttered, and shook his head. “I don’t know, because you’re my fucking sister?” he responded increduously. Was he having this conversation?

She chuckled at that, and he lightened up a little.

“I wouldn’t have stopped you,” she said softly. He stared at her. “Oh, I would now, don’t get me wrong,” she inserted hastily, almost half-heartedly into the silence. “But... I don’t know. I just had to know for sure.”

He laughed a little, but the awkward silence settled back in. It wasn’t until a half-hour later, stomachs grumbling, that they spoke again, pulling into a fast food restaurant.

* * *

Melanie had tugged on a flannel button-up shirt, buttoning it up three-fourths of the way, and tugged on some loose gray jogging pants over her shorts. The baggy cotton hung down over her feet, and she pulled her hair into a ponytail and pulled on a ball cap from the school their dad taught at (another school, not the one Stanley went to).

Stanley realized she was trying to make herself as unsexy as possible; Melanie knew her brainy brother would know that, and that made her blush as they walked into the establishment.

“What do you want?” she asked. He shrugged.

“Number 3. I have money, Mel,” he replied, reaching for his wallet. She almost reached out to stop his hand, then pulled away, turning to the cashier. She shook her head.

“Dad gave me twenty, for gas, but I had a full tank, so I don’t need it all,” she replied, and placed their order. He went and got them a seat, and she joined him, sitting diagonally from him. As far as she could get, he mused dejectedly.

They ate in relative silence, then Stanley grabbed a topic he felt was safe.

“So, how’d you graduate?” he asked.

“In a cap and gown in the gym,” she said softly. He looked at her, and she grinned. “3.9, doofus. If you’d ever called or visited you’d know I got sick during midterms and missed one of my tests.”

“Couldn’t you make it up?” he asked, frowning.

“All but one. The Walrus,” she sighed. He rolled his eyes.

“The Walrus,” he growled in disgust.

Mrs. Thorton, science teacher and supreme bitch. Mrs. Thorton, short and fat with buck teeth, christened “The Walrus” by students long ago, and the nickname stuck. No one said it to her face, but she knew they knew the nickname, and they knew she knew.

“She ruined your perfect GPA,” he sighed, shaking his head. “The nerve.”

Melanie nodded, eating some fries, dipping them in mustard. He kept his head down; no use watching her slide something long and slender into her mouth... he shook his head again, sighing.

“That’s awful,” he said, looking up when he heard her sipping her coke. Straw. Long, round, between her sucking lips. He looked away.

“Jesus, get over yourself, Stanley. I don’t care,” she snapped. He looked over at her in surprise. “If you’d just accept that you wanted to do it, and had the sense to not do it, and move on... I’m not mad, I’m not disgusted, I’m not anything. It doesn’t... matter. Stop obsessing over it.”

He smiled.

“Thanks,” he chuckled, and she giggled, scooting over to sit across from him.

“Good,” she replied. “Now... this girlfriend of yours... got any pictures?”

He quirked a brow, then pulled out his wallet, handing her one of the safe pictures. She looked it over, and whistled with widening eyes.

“How many roofies you have to slip her before she fell for you?” she giggled, handing it back. He chuckled.

“Only five,” he said, tucking the picture into his wallet and tucking it into his pocket. He took a bite of his burger, and she sipped her drink again.

“So... name? Or do you just grunt and call her ‘girl’?” she laughed.

“Amber, computer science enthusiast. Though she’s still undeclared,” he said, shrugging. “She has a real talent for programming, but she’s just not ready to commit to the major yet.”

Melanie nodded.

“Yeah, that’s me,” she said. “Unable to commit to one or the other just yet.” She smiled, and he smiled.

With Shelly, he’d always had to hunt out hidden meanings. He was glad to be with Melanie again, who was very straightforward with him always. Very refreshing to be able to relax his guard.

“Don’t wait too long,” he warned. She shrugged.

“Gen ed takes so long, I have a year or so to worry about the rest,” she said, and ate some more fries. She didn’t eat one at a time, but grabbed several and once, scooped them through the mustard, and opened her mouth wide, her cheeks bloated with potato as she chomped them down.

“So... still not sure whether to be music teacher, and... what was the other one? Swimsuit model?” he asked, sipping his coke.

She giggled.

“I was in middle school, that’s not funny,” she whined playfully, taking off the hat. “I gave up on that a long time ago. I’m surprised you even remember.”

He shrugged.

“You talk. I pay attention,” he said, smiling at her. “That’s how it works, sis.”

She nodded.

“But, yeah... music teacher or starving artist,” she sighed, hugging her elbows and leaning over the table.

“Oh, you’ve taken up painting again?” he asked. She grinned.

“I never quit, really, it’s just now that since I quit marching band and got rid of Rick... I have the free time to really put some effort into it,” she sighed. He smiled, and swallowed the last of his burger.

“So, what did you paint?” he asked. She smiled a little.

“I, uh, was painting a family portrait,” she said. “I did a self portrait of me, then one of Mom and Dad... I was waiting for you to come home to finish it...”

“And I never did,” he sighed. She shrugged.

“You were busy, I understand,” she said. “Besides... now you’re home for the summer, and we can work something out.”

He nodded. They cleaned up, left, and headed home. The rest of the ride was much more cheerful, and they arrived home in great spirits.

Melanie lay in bed all night, wondering what she would’ve done if Stanley had kissed her.

—END CHAPTER SEVEN—