The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiment (Chapter Five)

Disturbing Coincidence

mf ff mc

—CHAPTER FIVE—

Shelly opened the door, and her eyes opened wide. Tanya was kneeling on all fours, her head down, breasts hanging almost to the floor, and another girl—a really cute black girl—was wrapping a sheet around her, and whispering things.

“Hello?” Shelly asked. “Who are you?”

The black girl looked up, and was about to say something, when Tanya looked up fearfully.

“Shelly!” she gasped. The girl looked down at her.

“You know her?” she said, and Shelly almost looked surprised. The girl had a slight British accent. She was also wearing a green and black “school girl” outfit, complete with pleated skirt and knee socks. Shelly almost wanted to call Stanley over to get this chick too.

“Yes, I do,” Tanya said miserably. The girl looked up.

“Tell me her name, Tanya,” said Shelly. The girl stood up, and Shelly almost backed up. She was tall and looked physically strong, like Amber... maybe even bigger. Shelly was almost worried.

“Elizabeth Margaret,” she said. Elizabeth looked down at her, then at Shelly.

“What the bloody hell is going on?” she said, advancing on Shelly, putting herself between the stranger and her roommate.

“Just a game,” Shelly said, grinning and leaning against the doorframe, forcing herself to be calm. “Just a game. Bark like a dog, Tanya.”

Tanya immediately let out a high-pitched chihuahua kind of “yap yap yap,” then sobbed a little. Elizabeth didn’t look convinced, looked more angry.

“Tell her what this is, Tanya. Tell her your relationship to me,” she said, swallowing softly.

“She... I don’t know what’s going on, but I can’t disobey her, Elizabeth...” she whimpered. Elizabeth’s eyes narrowed and pushed Shelly into the hall. She shut the door and the click of a lock was heard. Shelly stomped down to the lobby and called Stanley.

“Yeah?” came a grunting voice. She heard Amber’s pouting voice, and some loud slapping of flesh. She grinned, despite her anger.

“Stanley, her roommate came back, and she won’t let me in the room. Can you help me?” she asked, sighing. “I’m afraid she’s going to call the cops or something.”

She heard a sigh, and them a cry of disappointment.

“Tell Amber I’m sorry,” she said, frowning.

“Suck my dick, baby, I’ll fuck you again in a minute,” he said, and a squeal of delight came to her ear. She chuckled, swearing she could hear the slobbering manic sucking of Amber. “No apologies, I can do it from here... uhm... let me see... 419, Turner... Tanya’s roommate...”

“She’s black, English accent, Elizabeth Margaret,” Shelly added, wondering what kind of information Stanley would need to work his “magic.”

“Uhm... yeah, okay... here goes... I’m just going to make Elizabeth accept whatever you and Tanya do as normal. And she’ll apologize for being rude to you earlier...” he said, his voice trailing off, as if in deep concentration.

“Hey, uh, tiger... maybe you could make her a little more... appreciative... of me?” she asked hopefully. She glanced around nervously, hoping no one noticed. Thankfully the lobby was empty, the desk worker outside on his cigarette break.

Stanley chuckled.

“Not yet... I’ve forgiven you, but the price is set. I’ll come by sometime tomorrow. Amber has a chemistry lab to work on. We’ll take a shower; I love shower head...” he said, “mmm”ing with pleasure as Amber did something particularly good to his dick. “After that, she’s yours.”

Shelly twisted her finger on the phone cord, making a face of disgust despite herself.

“Why can’t you just find some random girl to fuck you? Why does it have to be me?” she asked. His silence said to her that he had heard the disgust in her voice. She braced herself.

“You were right earlier. The fact that you do something you don’t like, because of what I can do for you, is a real turn on,” he responded slowly. His breathing deepened; Amber had him on the verge of cumming.

“Alright,” she sighed. “I was the one who brought it up, I guess it’s only fair I keep up my end of the bargain... see you tomorrow, sweetie.”

“By—AAAAAIIII!” he cried, hanging up as he climaxed. Shelly sighed, and walked back upstairs.

Elizabeth answered the door with a nervous smile.

“I, uh... am sorry, luv, about earlier...” she said nervously, letting Shelly in.

“What are you doing?” cried Tanya, sobbing. “Keep her away from me!” she cried.

Elizabeth chuckled as she let Shelly in, then left the room.

“You Americans and your games. Have fun, duckies,” she waved, giving them privacy.

“ELIZABETH COME BACK!” Tanya screamed at the retreating figure of her only hope.

“Quiet down, Tanya,” growled Shelly, locking the door and beginning to undress. She pulled the sheet off of Tanya, who was still trying to ‘scream’ for Elizabeth but talking in a low voice. “Now stand up.”

Tanya’s face was red, her eyes puffy, a bubble of snot leaking from her nose, tears covering her face. They had left a wet spot on the carpet.

“Clean yourself up, and blow your nose, Tanya pet,” she said, shaking off her bra, kicking off her panties, and gesturing. “Which one’s your bed?”

Tanya didn’t respond, blowing her nose and leaning against the closet door, glaring at Shelly as she began to dress.

“Answer me, Tanya pet,” she reiterated forcefully. “And remain naked, Tanya pet.”

Tanya paused, fingers trembling. Just enough resistance to turn her on. She almost loved Stanley. Then, slowly, eyes widening in surprise, she began to remove what little clothing she’d put on. She then gestured to the bed closest to the door.

“That one’s mine,” she said softly, sniffling again. “Why are you doing this to me?” she sobbed.

“Because you were a bitch, and you deserve to be punished,” Shelly responded, laying down on Tanya’s bed and stretching.

“How are you doing this to me?” she asked. Shelly pat a spot beside her.

“Sit by me, Tanya pet... and you tell me, Tanya pet, why do you obey me?” she asked teasingly.

Tanya made slow, halting baby steps towards the bed, uncertainty in her eyes.

“I... I don’t know...” she thought, thinking it over. Her sniffling slowed, and her face looked enlightened, peaceful. “I... I realized it would be great... it might be fun, I mean... to just... obey you. I... I don’t know why, I was working out in the gym, when Stanley came up to me...” she sighed, shaking her head. “No, Stanley wasn’t in the gym, I didn’t see him until I left the gym... I think...” Her confusion increased, and she sighed. “Anyway, I ... I just kept thinking about you. I had a weird dream last night, and I was thinking about it. I remember the party, where I embarassed you... I wanted control.”

“Because you knew I really had the control?” Shelly prompted. Tanya frowned, but nodded.

“Yeah... I... I want to obey you. I mean, I don’t want to... I have to,” she said, looking at Shelly fearfully. “Please... I’m sorry I was a bitch to you...”

Shelly grinned, and patted her stomach.

“Straddle me, I want to suck your tits,” she said. Tanya’s eyes widened, and she slowly lifted herself on top of Shelly, putting her hands on the wall and leaning over her, her large breasts swaying tantalizingly in front of Shelly’s lips. She grinned, fondled both, then began to lick and suck at her new toys.

* * *

Amber grinned, tossing panties and bras into the dryer, bending over at the waist and arching her back a little as she did so. Stanley grinned appreciatively at her, and gave her ass a playful smack.

“Wonderful,” he said, and she stood up straight, slipping her arms around him and kissing him softly.

“I love you, you know,” she whispered. He licked her lips lightly.

“I know,” he said. She pushed him gently, scrunching her nose up playfully.

“So you don’t love me?” she pestered, moving to finish tossing her unmentionables into the dryer.

“Not while you have clothes on,” he said, folding his arms over his chest. She giggled.

“Of course not,” she said, licking her lips. “I could fix that...” she whispered, and tugged off her shirt, tossing it on the washer. He raised an eyebrow, leaning against the wall.

“Really?” he said simply, and she nodded, turning her back to him, bending over, and sliding her skirt down her legs, wiggling her ass as she stepped out of it and tossed it onto her shirt. Nothing but a shimmery silk bra and a thong. He shifted slightly, getting his erection more comfortable. She giggled again, approaching him slowly.

“The top... or the bottom...” she whispered, running her palms over her breasts, down her flat stomach, flicking her thumbs over her new belly-button piercing, and running her fingers over the swell of her crotch. She quirked an eyebrow and leered lustily at him. “I’m only taking off one more... choose wisely...”

He laughed, and lifted his hand, crooking his finger and gesturing for her to come closer. She shook her head and grinned, backing up to the other side of the laundry room.

“Choose, baby, then we’ll get to the nasty...” she grinned. As he stood there, drinking in her loveliness with his eyes, she tugged a bra strap down her shoulder, peek-a-boo nipple, then pulled it back up. She giggled, then hooked her thumbs into the waist of her thong, tugging it down and flashing her pussy at him, just as quickly covering it back up. She giggled again, and then bent over slightly, cupping her breasts and wiggling her hips. “Come on, baby, give me what I neeeeeed...” she moaned, grinning at him.

He took one step towards her, when the door opened and nearly smacked him in the face. Amber hopped up on the washer, sitting with her legs crossed in front of her but making no move to cover herself. Stanley almost groaned as he recognized the girl.

“Hey, there, Brianna...” he said, trying to not sound too disappointed. She turned towards him with a grin.

“Stanley!” she squealed happily, running over to hug him. When she pulled away, her hands clasped his face and she kissed him hard, opening her lips and stabbing her tongue into his mouth. She beamed happily up at him. “How are you, hon?”

“Hon?” snapped Amber. Brianna flinched and backed away from Stanley, looking over at the half-naked audience. Her eyes widened.

“I... didn’t see you there,” she said slowly, licking her lips and wringing her hands nervously. “Stanley... who... is this?”

“I’m his girlfriend,” Amber responded, then looked to Stanley. She tried to mimic Brianna’s soft, nervous voice. “Staaanleey, who is this?”

Stanley stood, deer in the headlights, as both women turned to face him. He swallowed hard.

“Well... um... Brianna here is a girl I met a few weeks ago... and... uh, we made out down here,” he said, gesturing to the washer Amber sat upon; the same washer Brianna had been sitting on. Amber hopped off, looking at the thin little girl like she was going to pound her ass, then walked over to Stanley and slid one arm around his shoulder.

Hug? More like choke hold. Hell hath no fury and all that.

“Well, um, uh, er, duh...” Amber hissed into his ear, imitating his stuttering voice perfectly. He tried to smile at her, but the fire in her eyes made it perfectly clear that she was not kidding. She was Pissed—capital P.

“Amber,” he said quietly, using his ‘Master’ voice, pulling her arm away from him—with some difficulty. “I had no problem with you being with Shelly, why is this a problem with you.”

She gaped at him for a moment, eyes wide. He winced.

“Nevermind,” he said hastily, and Amber’s finger jabbed in his face.

“FUCK YOU!” she snarled. “I may have ended up liking being with her, but being with her at first was disgusting! I only did it because I thought you’d like it, which you did! And besides, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m not fucking other guys, just other chicks... just one other chick. You don’t have a pussy or tits for me to play with, so it’s not like you don’t satisfy me. It’s bad enough you’re banging Shelly, but she’s a part of our group, so I don’t say anything about it, but ANOTHER girl on the side?”

She was raging mad and incredibly hurt. Stanley’s heart sank, and Brianna shifted nervously behind her.

“Just... fuck you... fuck you...” she growled, her voice slowly dimming away. She grabbed her shirt and skirt, hastily yanked them on, then rushed out of the laundry room. He could hear her sobs before she was gone. Brianna looked at him, and he raised a hand.

“Don’t start,” he replied sharply. “You have no right.”

He waved his hand again, and exerted his mental power. He’d been too ashamed at Amber’s tirade to remember that he had this power—he rarely used it, seeing as how Amber and Shelly were consenting to his advances—but now, in the aftermath, he was well aware of his gift.

First, he made Brianna forget about this little scene. She reeled on her feet for a second, and he leaned against the wall. And... scene!

“Stanley!” she squealed happily, running over to hug him. When she pulled away, her hands clasped his face and she kissed him hard, opening her lips and stabbing her tongue into his mouth. She beamed happily up at him. “How are you, hon?”

“I’m great, how are you?” he asked. She smiled up at him.

“I’m good... been so busy with classes, didn’t have time to come see you or call you; I’m glad you’re down here,” she said, and kissed him again. He smiled, but still felt horrible.

“Me too,” he said, and she frowned.

“You okay? You sound sad,” she asked, nuzzling up against him. He shook his head.

“No. Are you a virgin?” he asked, and she gasped. Then he nudged her with his power. No matter what he asked, she would be pleased by the question and answer truthfully; he smiled at her, repeated the question, and she grinned.

“Yeah, I am... why?” she asked.

“Just vaginally? Ever give head, hand jobs, anal?” he asked, rubbing her back. She giggled.

“One time at summer camp, in middle school, one of the high school counselors put drugs in my cocoa, and jerked off into my mouth. That’s about as close as I’ve ever come,” she grinned. “Well that and the time in high school when my English teacher cornered me at a school dance and felt up my boobs.”

He winced. She giggled.

“What’s wrong?”

“How would you like to give me head?” he asked, pulling her against him, grinning as her facial expression let him know she felt his erection.

“I wouldn’t, not yet anyway. You’re really nice, and kiss great, so I’d probably let you put your hand up my shirt, and maybe, if you were really sweet, I’d touch your thing,” she smiled up at him innocently.

“I want to make you my whore,” he said, and she blushed, her face contorting in sudden anger. “I mean, would you like to be my whore?”

She calmed down immediately; he’d just phrased his question wrong, that’s all.

“Well, a whore gets paid, and I’m a virgin, so I’m pretty valuable... no, I probably wouldn’t be your whore,” she said matter-of-factly, shrugging.

“How would you feel if I raped you right now?” he asked calmly, rubbing at himself through his pants. He needed to get off soon, and if he had to push Brianna to give him head then forget about it, he would.

She looked at him intently, biting her bottom lip.

“Would you beat me or kill me if I fought back?” she asked.

“No, I wouldn’t hurt you. You’re small, and I’ll just restrain you,” he said. He had a sudden burst of inspiration; he held his empty hand up. He used his power to make her imagine he had a spray bottle in his hand. The spray bottle would make her sluggish, unable to speak clearly (basically just grunt and moan), and would also be an aphrodisiac.

“Would you be rough to humiliate me, or would it be gentle and considerate, since I’m a virgin?” she responded, her breathing quickening as she turned to put her clothes in the washer. He wondered if it was fear or arousal.

“Are you scared or turned on?” he asked, bluntly, grinning.

“Well, I am interested in sex, so if you didn’t hurt me, mark me, or whatever... didn’t tear up my clothes... and made love to me gently... and used a condom... well, I guess I wouldn’t feel too bad. I’m scared to lose my virginity, especially to a rapist. You could’ve raped other girls and been dirty or something,” she said softly, pouring in the detergent.

“Do you think it would ruin you for the rest of your life? Hate men, fear men, that sort of thing?” he asked, unzipping his pants slowly. She shook her head.

“I’ve never been raped before, I don’t know,” she said.

“Ever fantasize about being raped?” he asked. She laughed, a nervous laugh.

“Once, or twice... but not regularly. Like if I see a big guy who’s cute. I can’t imagine big guys being gentle lovers, or patient... big cavemen who notice me, say ‘yur purty’ and then bend me over and rape me like that... but in the end, I just feel sad, because... because that’s mean, and wrong...” she said, her voice becoming quieter, sadder.

“What do you like to fantasize about?” he asked, and barely finished the question before she answered.

“I’m a medieval princess, and princes perform in contests to win my hand. My prince wins at jousting, and—still sweaty from the competition—he carries me up the stairs, rips my clothes off, and then kisses me all over for hours... then he kisses my...” her face gets flush, and her hands rest on her thighs. “... my... down there... and... then I kiss him all over, and I suck on his... his thing... but he doesn’t go in my mouth, he pulls me up, kisses me, then... then we make babies.” She giggled. “I’m so naive and childish, but it’s a lovely fantasy.”

“Do you masturbate to it?” he asked. She giggled, and lifted her hands to her face, shivering at how warm she felt.

“Of course! Why fantasize if you’re not going to use it for anything productive?” she responded. He wiped away the spray bottle, and decided against forcing her. He’d give her her fantasy, and he’d fuck her on her terms. He kissed her softly.

“I’ll see you again, Brianna dear,” he murmured, grinning. He removed her compulsion to answer all questions cheerfully. She smiled. “My sweet Princess.”

She shivered at his words, then kissed him gently.

“I’ll see you again, Stanley, my Prince,” she whispered, and he left, going up to his room. His smile faded with every step.

He didn’t want to use his power to smooth things over with Amber. He probably would, if things got too hairy, but he wanted to avoid it.

* * *

“Shelly, I... I don’t know what to do,” Amber sobbed, clutching tightly to Shelly. She’d gone to Shelly’s room instead of hers and Stanley’s.

“Oh, honey, guys are pigs... even the good ones...” she sighed, and kissed Amber gently, tongue lightly grazing her lips, then wiped her tears away. “That’s why I stick to chicks.”

“You’ve been doing him, though, right?” she asked. Shelly frowned.

“Honey, I did him once, to be with you, then again, so he’d find me some quality submissive pussy,” she said. “I never did him other than that.”

“So... he’s just really horny and I don’t fuck him enough?” she asked, and Shelly hugged her tightly.

“Firstly, I don’t think guys ever ‘have enough,’ and secondly, if there was ‘enough,’ you were giving it to him,” she chuckled. “You never did anything but go to class and do Stanley.”

“And that wasn’t enough,” she muttered bitterly.

“Stanley wasn’t enough for you,” Shelly interjected.

“Yes he was; he was until you showed me different... and even now, I’d be content with just him...” she sighed. “But that’s different. Stanley doesn’t have the equipment you have, he can’t fulfill me the way you do. Stanley isn’t fucking another guy, like I’m fucking another girl. He’s fucking another girl. Like my tits and pussy aren’t enough for him. It... it’s just a blow to my pride. I thought our relationship meant something.”

“You’re defining your relationship by sex, and it’s not... Stanley really cares for you. Trust me on this... if there was an easy way out, he’d have already taken it and you’d be back in his arms fucking him and that Brenda chick right now.”

“Brianna... and how?” she asked. Shelly shrugged.

“He has his ways with women, honey; he got me to do him, and then he found me a girl. He fucked you in the ass on the first date, and from what I know about you, you don’t even do hand or blow jobs on date one, right?”

Amber frowned, disturbed.

“That’s right... I always wondered why it was so easy for him to bed me...” she sighed. “And I’d never done anal, either... and yet I just rolled over for him to do it. It was strange... and I’d never really questioned it until now.”

“Stanley has a roguish charm when he wants to use it. It’s irresistable, even I’m not immune; he’s quite the lay too, when he puts effort into it. He doesn’t want you to run to him because he’s charming or can fuck you into euphoric bliss. He wants an emotional connection, hon, and at least he’s a good enough guy to balance out being a pig,” Shelly added. If Amber went back to Stanley all happy, and he found out Shelly had worked Amber into accepting him back... maybe he’d be so thankful she could get another girl without fucking him. Maybe.

Amber sniffled, and smiled.

“Yeah, you’re right... he... he respects me. He loves me. He cares for more than just the twins and the garage,” she giggled.

“Twins and the garage?” laughed Shelly. “What a dork.”

“But he’s my dork,” Amber said softly, and lay her head down in Shelly’s lap. Shelly stroked her hair tenderly, and smiled down at her. “And I hate to think he’s got another pair of twins and another garage somewhere else...”

“Think of it more as a hotel parking lot,” grinned Shelly. “Sure, he’s parking there and playing with the kids, but who’s he come home to? We stay at a hotel because we have to... we go home because it’s... well, home. He just needed a fuck, so he went with her. He needs good loving and constant companionship, so he comes back to you. You’re permanent, babe.”

Amber smiled at Shelly, and reached up to stroke her cheeks, then slid her fingers into Shelly’s hair and pulled her down for a slow, gentle French kiss.

“Mmmm... thanks Cookie,” she smiled.

“No prob, Muffin,” Shelly replied.

They stared adoringly at one another, and Shelly grinned.

“Stanley says he loves shower head... want to see if it’s just as fun for us?”

Amber grinned, and began taking off her clothes, jogging to the showers. Shelly followed after gathering up towels and soap.

“You owe me one, Stan,” she chuckled.

* * *

There was no answer at Shelly’s, and he had a painful erection and nowhere to deposit it. He went to the bathroom and did something he hadn’t done in a very long time—whack off.

He sat there and beat himself off, remembering the first time he’d had real sex with Amber, lots of kissing as he’d fucked her pussy deeply. She had gotten on the Pill after his anal conquest, so no condoms. Pure, natural vaginal penetration. It had been wonderful. He came violently, splashing some cum on the floor. He wiped off his dick, flushed, and left. He worked on some math homework back in the room, and just wondered what he’d say to Amber when she came back... if she came back...

* * *

Amber grinned as the water rained down on the them. Shelly put her arms around Amber, leaning up to kiss her, sliding her legs around Amber and climbing up slightly, breasts stroking soapily against breasts, their pussies tickling each other with soft, wet pubes.

“We should surprise Stanley,” Amber grinned. Shelly looked skeptical. “Well, I guess I should, since he’s not really your thing... but... yeah, I could show him why he doesn’t need anything more than me. I said ‘we’ because I’ll need your help on this.”

Shelly paused, thinking hard. If Stanley had his device with him, any ‘heroics’ based fantasy could get dangerous, as actors pretending to do things to Amber would probably do something horrible to themselves at Stanley’s urging. It would have to be something pleasant...

“But... you already do really intense, kinky stuff...” Shelly said. “It’s hard to top that... about the only thing you haven’t done is public displays of sexuality...”

Amber grinned.

“Good enough for me,” she said. She dropped to her knees and groped Shelly’s ass, pulling her hard against her face, her tongue diving hungrily into her wettening slit. She moaned hard as Amber licked deep and shallow, fast and slow; she leaned against the wall and grunted as Amber suckled her clit gently, massaging her ass.

Shelly forgot all about Stanley’s surprise until the next day. When it was all over the campus: computer goddess has sex with computer geek in class.

* * *

“Aright, crass,” said the professor, gesturing to the projector. “Who ronts to present their project first?”

Amber hopped out of her seat and grinned at Stanley.

“I would,” she said. The teacher nodded, and sat down. Amber loaded her program up on the teacher’s laptop, then began unbuttoning her blouse. White starch dress shirt gave way to the bouyant swell of soft olive C-cups, dark nipples hardened as her bra fell away. Everyone sputtered and gasped, then a guy in the back of the class laughed as he pointed to the board.

if(Stanley_Loves_Amber == true)
	Stanley = Fuck_Amber;
else
	Amber = Masturbate;

Stanley stared stupidly at the screen, then down at Amber, who was bent over, her ass to the class, yanking her thong down her legs. She was almost naked.

“Fatal system error!” laughed someone else. “Stanley’s processor is fried, maybe you should try loading my variables into your program Amber!”

The class laughed at that. Amber hit ENTER, then slid upon the teacher’s desk, her legs spreading as they hung off the side of the desk, her fingers stroking at her dripping wet pussy.

“Stanley, provide user input,” Amber purred lustily, green eyes half shut. He stared blankly at her for a moment, then hopped up—erection very evident—and looked at the screen.

Want to let the class watch you fuck the woman who loves you? Enter (Y / N): []

The cursor blinked, and he grinned, typed in N, and returned to his seat. Amber looked hurt, then he pointed at the screen.

“Just masturbate, other people have their projects to cover,” he grinned, unzipping his pants and stroking himself as she grinned.

“I can multitask, baby,” she murmured, sliding off the desk, and pushing his hand off his dick. She wrapped her mouth around him, and started loudly slurping him off, her fingers frigging herself almost as noisily as she sucked. The dual wet noises filled the room, as awed silence fell over the class and professor.

No one believed this was really happening, it was a dream, too unreal to be possible. That’s why no one made a move to stop it. Then another guy spoke up.

“Man, if this is my dream, I should be getting laid... and if it’s not, someone else go do their presentation,” he laughed. The girls in the class had been somewhat amused, but now were settling on disgusted. The guys were in awe, highly jealous, and each one sported serious wood.

The professor, at the front of the room, was the only guy with a great view of Amber’s pussy being assaulted by four horny fingers, and he sat there, transfixed, by the slick noisy orifice.

Stanley shuddered, came with a loud grunt, and Amber stood up, stuck out her tongue and said ‘ah’ with a thick pile of goo on her tongue, then swallowed, moved to the front of the room, dressed (tossing her thong and bra to Stanley), and returned to her seat, her nipples almost poking holes into her dress shirt.

“As you see, my program works perfectly,” she said. Everyone busted out laughing, and the presentations resumed. Stanley was most confused, as he’d not used his powers at all to calm them.

* * *

After class, the professor told Amber he’d liked her presentation, but hoped she’d not repeat the performance. She giggled, said ‘no promises,’ and left arm-in-arm with Stanley.

“So I take it I’m forgiven?” he asked. She shrugged, kissing his cheek.

“As long as you fuck me when I need it, I guess I can’t begrudge you any extra pussy you need,” she said. “Besides, I love you. You love me. It’s more than just this.”

She popped open her shirt, flashing her breast at him, then buttoning it back up. Five guys nearly fell over and trailed after the couple, staring hard at her.

Tyrone walked up and grinned at Stanley.

“This another one?” he asked, rubbing his hands together. Stanley was confused a moment, then his eyes widened. Oh shit, don’t bring this up in front of Amber!

“No, this is my girlfriend. Amber,” he stated, eyes widening. Tyrone got the message, and nodded.

“Another one... what?” Amber said, calmly, eyes moving to Tyrone, then to Stanley. Stanley shrugged, and Tyrone started one of those elaborate black guy handshakes. Not because he liked doing it—he hated the stereotype—but when he used it usually distracted the white kids.

“Another one of those days to paaartaaay!” he laughed loudly, bumping shoulders with Stanley, then walking off. “You gonna have to come hang with me sometime, bee-ooyy! We gotta have another one of those days!”

Stanley nodded, he knew what Tyrone meant. Another one like Tiffany. He sighed, and patted Amber’s hand softly.

“So it’s true then... about what happened to Tiffany? You made her fuck a bunch of random guys because you’d told her she could suck your dick if she did?” Amber asked, frowning.

Stanley shook his head.

“That’s different. She hurt you, and I was pissed. I did the only thing I knew how...” he said. “I had no intention of letting her anywhere near my dick.”

“Shelly was right about you,” she sighed. “I didn’t really believe it... you do have a way with women... for good or for bad.”

“Shelly... told you?” he asked, frowning. That bitch!

“Roguish charm and a good fuck... a way with the ladies when you want to, anyway you want to apparently,” she sighed, then pointed over her shoulder at the five guys behind her. “Did it turn you on, getting her gang raped? Would you like that to happen to me while you watch?”

“Yes,” he said. Stupid question, stupid answer. Her eyes widened. “It was sarcasm, honey; stupid question, stupid answer...” he said weakly.

“Hey, can we see your boob again?” asked one of the guys. Stanley thought he was joking, but he was totally sincere.

“Fuck no, get out of here!” he snarled.

“Nice of you to ask,” said Amber sweetly, unbuttoning her blouse and flashing them again. “Yes, you may.” She looked at Stanley. “Is this what you want? Total control? Show off how manly you are? ‘I fuck so good this bitch will do whatever I want.’ Is that it, Stanley?”

Stanley wanted to say no, he wanted to beg her to stop, he wanted to tell her he loved her and settle down, stop all the sleeping around... but a ringing in his ears began to grow into a buzzing, and he couldn’t think straight.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I want,” Stanley said, and slapped her breast softly, making it jiggle. “You’ve been so moody lately I don’t care to put my dick in you. But they look like they want to. Don’t you fellas?”

Amber’s jaw dropped, and Stanley leered at her, using a mental prod.

Not to make her enjoy it, but like he’d done with Tiffany.

- You love Stanley so much, you’d die without him... you just wanted to make him prove how much he loves you, to say it, but now you have to prove it to him. You’re going to lose Stanley if you don’t fuck these guys... lose him forever. -

Tears welled up in her eyes, but she stood still as the guys took turns fondling her breasts. Stanley walked to the bathroom, and opened the door.

“Come in, then cum... that’s how the game is played,” he chuckled. Amber slowly walked into the bathroom, sniffling, and the five guys were already unzipping. “You don’t use condoms, you don’t fuck her; I’m going to use her for sex again eventually, if the bitch learns her place, so I don’t want her dirtied up.”

They each only fucked her once; four of them in the ass, one of them in her pussy, slurping on her tits the whole time. Stanley had insisted she follow him, totally naked, back to the room. The buzzing had reduced to a light ringing, but he felt no guilt over what he’d done.

“Amber... I thought I loved you,” he said, laying on the bed, pointing at his dick. “Suck it.” She crawled over slowly, wiping the tears from her eyes as she leaned down to blow him. “But you just were too selfish. Couldn’t get over the fact that I’m so much man, you aren’t enough to satisfy me. You tried, and I was willing to accept your shortcomings, because I thought I loved you. But, damn, bitch, you complain a lot.”

Amber sobbed as she sucked him off, nodding her head slightly as it bobbed up and down his length. He’d gotten bigger, she finally realized. At least eleven inches now, and thicker than before. She didn’t know how, but he was growing a monster cock. When they’d first started being together, she could deepthroat easy. Now, it was a chore to even get it into her throat, much less all the way down. But she tried, very hard.

He lay there, waiting for the load to shoot into her throat, and imagined what a virgin pussy would feel like being ripped open by a dick like his. Poor Brianna, he thought with a chuckle.

—END CHAPTER FIVE—