The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiment (Chapter Four)

Disturbing Coincidence

mf ff mc

—CHAPTER FOUR—

Stanley walked down the sidewalk, humming softly to himself. He gazed over at a small herd of sophomore sorority girls, grinned at the possibility of having them all, and was about to exert his special mental influence, when a slim arm slipped around his waist, and a soft body nuzzled up against him. His grin widened.

“Amber, darling, how are you bab- the fuck?” he murmured happily, turning to gaze at his sweetheart, when his eyes widened. Shelly was snuggling up against him.

“Close enough,” she giggled. Stanley immediately frowned and pulled away.

“What?” he grumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking away. She caught up quickly, but kept her hands to herself.

“I never see you anymore,” she pouted.

“You mean you never see Amber,” he countered, not deigning to look at her. She shrugged; being nice, coy, or flirty wouldn’t work with him. She’d made it too clear she didn’t like him.

“You took away, and I’d finally gotten her to open up to me—" she began, and Stanley whirled on her so fast she nearly bumped into him.

I got her to open up to you. She wouldn’t have fucked you in the first place if I hadn’t hinted that it would make me horny,” he growled, eyes narrowed in anger. “And even though she enjoyed it, she may not have continued to do so, if she hadn’t known that the fact that she got it on with her former roommate turned me on. She told me everything you guys did the moment she came running back to me.”

He glared at her a moment, then walked off. Shelly stumbled behind him, clinging desperately to her self control.

“True, all too true, Stanley, and I’m sorry I wasn’t nicer to you...” she said softly, and touched his arm lightly. “But... please, Stanley... I want a favor...”

“You don’t deserve one,” he mumbled.

“Amber doesn’t get out of class for an hour... could I earn one?” she purred softly. A shiver crawled up his spine, against his will. Shelly was tomboyish in body, but she was very cute in the face, and for those few moments she brought herself to give attention to his cock... it had been great. He swallowed and turned to face her, his anger melting into interest.

“Maybe,” he said hesitantly. She forced her joy down; instead of a grin, she took on her best “fuck me” seductive leer. She put a hand on his left shoulder, rubbed it lightly over his chest, and rested it on his right shoulder. She gripped his shirt, and pulled him down to her face, and she kissed him hard on the mouth, her tongue shoving into his.

He could still taste whatever pussy she’d been eating earlier. He got very hard, very quickly. He sucked at her tongue, and grinned at her as she pulled away.

“Who was it?” he asked. Shelly grinned.

“You’ve got your secrets, I’ve got mine,” she said, and turned around, walking back towards her dorm. He followed.

“What secrets?” he asked, frowning.

“Oh, I don’t know,” she grinned over her shoulder. “Like how you got Princess Tiffany to suck janitor dick, chase you half-naked through public, then let four blue-collar black guys gang-bang her for an hour in—”

“An hour?!?” he exclaimed, eyes wide. She grinned, nodding.

“And after those guys left, some other dudes went in. Tiffany didn’t come out for about another half hour, and—”

“Waitaminit... you mean you were there? You saw all that?” he asked, barely keeping his voice from hysterics. Then again, so many witnesses had been there, seen his performance... surely the fact that he knew one of the witnesses personally shouldn’t bother him. He wondered just what kinds of other consequences would show up because of his revenge. Shelly looked annoyed with his constant interruptions.

“Yes, I was there. And after those guys finished with her, she came out of the bathroom wearing one of the guy’s giant shirts. Her hair was soaked and still dripping water, and she hasn’t been back since. The [Rich Bich Sorority] are torn between wanting to press charges against you or worshipping you for bringing the Princess down a peg... or two...” she giggled. “Or ten.”

He frowned. Oh great...

“So, what’s your point?” he asked, as she checked him in silently. She didn’t say anything until they were in the elevator.

“I want you to tell me how you did it. Amber almost changed rooms when she found out I’m a rug-muncher, and she never let me see her in any state of undress, and was always uncomfortable around me... suddenly you’re in her life and she’s having sex with me on a daily basis, just because it turns you on. And Tiffany... well, she may be a whore, but she’s an expensive one. She wouldn’t suck janitor dick or be the slut she was for, like, nine guys,” she said, looking at him intently. “She left that bathroom, and was looking for you, Stanley. She was saying something like, ‘I did it Stanley, come on out, I want your dick now.’ She wanted you, after all you’d done to her. Girls like that don’t get that slutty that easy, especially not for...” she hesitated, looking very nervous.

- That’s right bitch, you know I’m dangerous,—he thought, glaring at her. She grinned nervously.

“... well, no offense, but a nerd like you,” she finished, then seemed to brace herself. He laughed.

“Yeah, I’m a nerd. That’s a badge of honor. Just like, it seems, rug-muncher is for you,” he said, shrugging. She smiled, eased up a little, and lead the way to her room.

“Well... I was wondering if you would share the secret with me... or at least let me borrow it for awhile so I can get with a few girls that wouldn’t otherwise give me the time of day.”

He sat down on Shelly’s bed, and looked at her intently. She sat down nervously, looking at his pants, then his bookbag, then his face, her smile fading somewhat.

‘Borrow it...’ She thought it was some device he’d built, of course. He smiled. That would make things easier.

“How do you plan to earn it?” he said, and gestured for her to relax. “And don’t worry, I don’t have it on me. I never take it in public... some guy mugs me, then it’s gone. It’s hidden in my room, so you can relax.” She bit her lip, and smiled slightly at him.

“Well... I don’t know. What would you want?” she asked, then slowly stood up and walked over, easing into his lap, her arms looping around his neck. He kissed her again, softly, and thought about it.

“I don’t know,” he said finally, sounding a little surprised. “Amber’s great. She’s very open, and adventurous; the first time I was with her I did her in the ass. She’s open to doing whatever I want; domination, role playing, head anytime I feel like it... there’s nothing you could offer me that she couldn’t...”

Shelly slid her hand down his pants, her other hand curled around the back of his head and fingers tangling into his hair.

“But she’s a puppet, she doesn’t REALLY love you, you made her love you... made her your sexual toy...” she murmured. “You’re going to fuck me knowing I don’t really like it... it’s sacrifice... something more valuable.”

He frowned at that.

“No matter how good Amber is,” she began, and he pushed her onto the bed, putting his hand over her mouth, his other hand ripping at the buttons of her blouse.

“Okay, first of all, shut your fucking mouth about Amber. I didn’t totally fuck her the way I did Tiffany; I just made her actually pay attention to me instead of blowing me off like all the other bitches did,” he growled, and when Shelly’s hands rose to push him off, he pinchd her nipple through her bra. Her fingernails dug into his shoulder, and she shivered slightly. “Secondly, you’re going to play the submissive now. In an hour, when Amber gets out of class, when she sees I’m not in the room, she’s going to call here. If you have been a good girl, Amber’s going to come here for another threesome, this time with me as the focus, and then I will give you your favor.”

“Em-mee murm my mont?” she stammered behind his fingers, her hands going limp against his shoulder.

“Any girl—except Amber—that you want. Any one girl,” he added, yanking her bra off. She winced, and red marks were visible. He grinned. “More girls, more favors. And I’ll replace whatever I ruin.”

She nodded once, licked his fingers, and closed her eyes as he violently ripped the rest of her clothes off. Her heart was racing.

“And feel free to curse me, cuss me, yell, whatever,” he said, pulling off his pants and stroking his erection, slowly crawling between her legs. “Long as your body does what I want, you can say whatever you feel like.”

“You’re an asshole, no matter how sweet you are to Amber,” she immediately spat, grunting as he pushed his dick quickly into her pussy, his hands playing with her small breasts. Barely a handful, especially after being used to Amber’s healthy rack, but still nice. “You like her because she obeys you; you want to victimize me because I am a woman who otherwise wouldn’t give a shit about you.”

“True,” he grunted, pumping his cock in and out of her, lowering a hand down to stroke lightly at her lips and clit with his fingertips, almost tickling her. She shivered lightly, and he squeezed her breast, leaning down to suck her nipple.

“So Amber’s only attractive quality is her submission? You don’t want to keep her for her personality?” she grunted. Amber, being very open to sexual experimentation, was also open in her criticism of Stanley’s technique. Through her corrections, he’d become a really great fuck. Even though Shelly didn’t exactly desire that thick pulsing rod pounding deeper into her cunt, his fingers and lips were touching all the right buttons.

“Amber’s great,” he said, slurping his tongue over her nipple loudly. She glared at him as he finally filled her with his pole, all the way to the balls, then left it inside her. “Even if she weren’t sexually consenting, her honesty and humor are great. She’d be a female friend, and I’d go bang a bunch of other chicks.”

“You going to use a condom, dickwad?” Shelly snarled, as he resumed fucking her. “Because of my sexual orientation, I’m not exactly one to be on the Pill.”

He shrugged.

“I don’t carry condoms, do you have any?” he asked. She shook her head. “I’ll buy you morning-after pills or whatever then. I’m not going to stop. And remember, you’re getting whatever you want out of this deal. You want a submissive little girl who’ll obey you completely, you got it; you want a loving lesbian companion, you got it. I can make your target be whatever you want.”

He began to grunt, and her mind danced to the idea of having any girl be anything she wanted, and she came hard. Her eyelids fluttered and her hands groped at his back, pulling him harder against her. He grinned, and she grinned.

“And anytime I want more favors, I just gotta let you get your rocks off with me?” she moaned, and he reached up and twisted her nipples. Hard. She winced and hissed, then glared at him.

“If you enjoy it, it’s no fun for me,” he said bluntly. “You were a bitch to me. And I’m going to get even. You ever done anal?”

Her eyes widened—then she imagined a cheerleader eating her out for hours—and she shook her head, licking her lips and laying her head down. Forty-five minutes to go, she thought with a sigh, as she felt his cum splash inside her, his body sweaty as it collapsed atop her. She lay limp under him, and he stroked her face.

“Your ass is small. Suck my dick so I can actually have some lubrication,” he demanded. She looked up at him, and sighed as she saw the anger in his eyes. He was alright to Amber; maybe after he’d taken out his anger on her, she’d be forgiven. Maybe if she were nice, he’d befriend her, give her more favors for less pain. Maybe if she concentrated on how much his cock tasted like her pussy and ignored the dick flavor, this blow job would actually not be unpleasant.

* * *

An hour later, Amber on her way upstairs, Stanley was wiping his dick off on a clean pair of Shelly’s favorite panties. He’d asked her which were her favorite, and she’d been stupid enough to be honest. She waddled with a grimace to her desk, sitting slowly. After the blow job, he’d fucked her ass. Really hard. He’d assaulted her breasts with rough gropes and fingernails that had left marks. He’d gone deep into her ass, and come out with blood. He’d dumped his semen in her bowels, and she could feel the hot heavy fluid there still. Then another blow job. He’d cum on her face, gotten some in her eye, forcing her to go to the bathroom to wash it out.

He’d made her run naked, so he could watch, but thankfully no one else saw her. She’d come back, he’d sat down in the hallway, and she’d had to give him head one last time. No one saw that either, but the risk had made him cum really quick. Then he’d fucked her pussy once more, and she felt soaked with cum. She’d wiped out what she could with the tattered blouse, but she could feel some deeper inside her. Stanley had kissed her cheek, and told her he was done hating her. She’d been true to her word, and was forgiven.

“You’re okay, Weston,” she said, wiping tears and cum off her face, wincing at the pain in her ass. He shrugged.

“No I’m not. But I’m working on it,” he said, grinning.

“I want to smile back, tiger, but it feels like you’re still pounding your dick into my ass,” she said, tugging on a loose t-shirt and her jogging pants. “Morning after pill and some pain-killers?”

He nodded, smiling, but not laughing. His eyes looked a little guilty. She grinned at that.

“Disappointed that I didn’t disobey you? Didn’t fight back?”

He laughed.

“Yeah. I wanted to keep hating you. I guess you’re okay, too,” he said. He blew her a kiss, and she pretended to smack it away.

“I don’t want your love,” she said, then waved her hand in correction. “Sexual, lustful love... you might be a cool friend. But I like the tang,” she giggled. He smiled and laid back on her bed, closing his eyes.

“We’re gonna have to cancel the threesome. Who did you have in mind?” he asked. Shelly walked over, forcing down a groan of pain. She knelt down beside him, resting her cheek on his stomach, her hand on his thigh, her other hand slowly slipping into his. He looked up.

“I want Tanya Meyers,” she said, her eyes tightening in anger. “That stupid bitch—" She began, being interrupted by the click of a turning knob. Amber opened the door, shut it behind her, and giggled as she began to strip her clothes.

“Ooooh, Stanley wants two chicks at once again,” she grinned, and crawled over to his other side. Stanley opened his mouth, then paused, and looked at Shelly.

“You want to eat her pussy?” he asked. She grinned.

“Always,” she responded, standing. He nodded.

“Okay. Amber, lay back. I want to have a little talk with the twins, and open your legs so Shelly can have some of... the tang,” he chuckled. The girls giggled, and Amber stretched out on the bed, her arms crossing against the headboard, her head laying on the pillow, arching her back and offering her jiggling mounds to Stanley, while spreading her legs, curling her toes and letting Shelly have a nice look at her already glistening lips. Her nipples were like gumdrops, standing up large and hard, and her eyes were half-shut. She was biting her bottom lip and starting to breathe faster.

“Will Tanya be like this for me?” Shelly asked, eyes wide as her fingers slipped into Amber’s cunt. Stanley chuckled, both hands groping at Amber’s breasts, thumbs stroking over her nipples.

“If you want her to be,” he responded. Amber writhed under their combined attention, moaning and whispering her love for them both.

“I’m glad to see you two get along,” she moaned, bucking her hips against Shelly’s face. She didn’t respond in words, fingers and tongue swirling about, exploring the juicy crevice between perfect toned thighs.

“Me too,” Stanley replied, lowering his lips to her breast and suckling lightly. She moaned harder, fingers entwining, her thighs clenching at Shelly’s body.

* * *

Amber lay, sweaty and limp, on Shelly’s bed. Shelly was curled up close against Amber, and Stanley lay on the other bed, watching the two of them, grinning.

“I would’ve made friendly like this long before, if Shelly hadn’t seemed to mind me watching you two,” he said, chuckling. Shelly chuckled, and leaned over Amber’s chest, extending her tongue and swirling it around Amber’s nipple, her eyes on Stanley. He grinned. “Now... about Tanya... what exactly we talking?”

“I think... fully submissive. But I want her to keep her personality...”

“Unconditionally obedient?” he grinned. She nodded.

“And only to me. I ... don’t want her to love me. Not even attracted. Just... obedient,” she nodded, finding her words. “Obedient, but otherwise unchanged.”

“Do you want her to think the obedience her own will, or to be unexplained?” he said. Amber giggled as Shelly licked her nipples, and she raised a hand to gently fondle Shelly’s breast.

“I want her to feel like it’s her personality; like she just woke up from a dream, and realized how great it would be to submit to me,” she said, smiling.

“Realize it before you touch her, or afterwards? Like, you broke her in?” he asked. She grinned.

“You’ve done this before?” she asked, her fingers dipping into Amber’s pussy. He shook his head.

“No. But I know what I’ve wanted to do to girls. Just never did it,” he said. She nodded.

“Okay... um... before. I want her to ask me to break her in,” she said, grinning. “I made the mistake of flirting with her at a party when I was drunk, and she humiliated me...”

“I could make her think she dreamt about you... regret her cruelty...” he offered. Shelly shook her head.

“No, no change,” she said. “Other than the desire to obey me. If she thinks she wants it, it ruins it.”

He grinned in sudden understanding.

“You want to use her the same way... I... uh... used you?” he asked. Shelly nodded.

“Exactly,” she said, leaning over to kiss Amber on the mouth, tongues exchanging playful strokes as her fingers brought Amber to orgasm. Amber squealed loudly in pleasure, then grabbed Shelly’s wrist and pulled it to her lips, beginning to taste herself as Shelly leaned up to kiss her, lips pressed against fingers, tongues extending to seek out one another between Shelly’s wet fingers.

“What are you guys talking about?” Amber asked with a sigh, laying back. Shelly straddled her stomach, leaning down to kiss Amber’s face and neck as she curled her fingers around Amber’s breasts and squeezed softly.

“Stanley’s going to get me a fuck buddy, now that you two are living together and I’m alone so much,” Shelly replied, sucking at Amber’s neck. Amber looked at Stanley, looking a little sad.

“Oh, Stanley, I’ve been so busy with you, I forgot that me and Shelly used to do stuff together every day...” she said, eyes guilty. He grinned.

“You’re so generous, my darling,” he said. She smiled, then turned to kiss Shelly’s lips. Shelly grinned, nuzzling nose to nose.

“Baby, don’t sweat it. I just want something to hold me over when I can’t have you. I still want these—" she grinned, lightly rolling Amber’s nipples between her fingers, then cupping the heavy globes and squeezing them lightly, "—and this—" she murmured, dipping her fingers into Amber’s pussy and pumping slowly. “I just can’t have them all the time.”

Amber nodded, and played with Shelly’s breasts for a moment, then grinned at Stanley.

“I’m hungry,” she said, and Shelly started to stand up.

“Well, I have some Soup in a Cup and—" she began, and Amber extended her legs, pulling Shelly back to her.

“I want to eat you, honey,” she said softly, patting her stomach. “I’m hungry for Shelly. I want to sixty-nine.”

Shelly grinned, mounting Amber’s face, rubbing her pussy against her lips as she leaned down to kiss around Amber’s slit. Stanley rolled onto his side and started stroking himself. Shelly looked over and grinned.

“Think you’ll be able to handle it when there’s three of us ladies groping around?” she asked, and Amber giggled, tonguing deeper into Shelly.

“I don’t know for sure,” he replied, and all three laughed. “I’m certainly willing to see.”

Tongues and fingers danced within each girl’s cunt, and Stanley walked over to the bed as he approached orgasm, and with a little maneuvering, Shelly was eating out Amber, Stanley was slurping Shelly’s pussy, and Amber put Stanley’s dick down her throat. Then there was a lot of kissing, exchanging of cum, and plenty of playful groping, stroking, and sucking. The three slept in a warm, sexually satisfied pile.

* * *

Tanya Meyers was working out at the gym when Stanley finally found her. She was a small girl, about 5′2″, and wouldn’t top 100 pounds if it weren’t for her breasts. He stared at her for awhile, transfixed as she pumped her legs on the bike, her large tits jiggling enticingly. She had at least double-d cups. She was slender, and, like Amber, very toned with a nice ass. She had a painfully cute face; her lips were very pouty, her nose slightly upturned, her eyes green with flecks of brown, and her skin was china doll white. Her hair was very light brown, and very curly, and hung in a ponytail down to the middle of her back. He walked up to her, and gazed over her shoulder at the panel on the stationary exercise bike.

“Good work,” he said, putting a hand on her stomach—her boobs hung down, grazing his hand, and he suppressed a shiver as his cock stiffened—and slowly pushing her up. She gave him a blistering “hands off fucktard” look. “But your posture is bad.”

- Of course it’s bad, half my weight is in my tits,—she thought angrily.

“What would you know?” she replied, arching and popping her back, then returning to the forward arch she’d had before he’d touched her.—The nerve of some men! -

“I’m a fitness and health major, going to be an exercise consultant with Charley’s Gym when I graduate,” he said, puffing out his chest arrogantly. The line would probably be more effective if he weren’t such a skinny kid. Charley’s Gym was the super-exclusive gym in town; if you signed up today, you could probably have your grandchildren be members there. She quirked an eyebrow, and he smiled.

He had yet to use his power, and already she was interested. This was great. He wondered vaguely if Shelly would let him play with Tanya the way he let her play with Amber, then put his hand on Tanya’s stomach, straightened her back again.

“You need good posture, it improves the channel of breathing, which delivers more oxygen to the blood,” he said, walking behind her, walking around her. She stopped peddling, and got off the bike.

“I’m done with my legs. Time for my arms,” she said, walking towards the free weights. He looked at the clock, and sighed. So little time... he decided to just get his power to send her to the showers, he’d follow, play with her a little—no fucking, he just wanted to suck on and soap up those tits—then fill her with suggestions of desiring Shelly. No, not desire Shelly... obey her.

- Forget working out the arms,—he thought at her, and she paused by the dumbells.—Just take a shower and get out of here.—She sighed, shook her arms, and walked towards the shower. He followed.—And ignore the fitness major following me. He’s harmless. -

He entered the shower behind her, and soon they were both naked. He made sure no one else paid any attention to him, and he walked up behind her, soaping up, and he slid his palms over her breasts, rubbing his soapy erection all over her back. She hummed softly to herself, ignoring what the harmless guy was doing to her, and soaped up herself.

- Shelly...—he began, implanting images of her into Tanya’s mind, in case she didn’t know the name.—... obedience to her... I can’t resist her voice... -

He worked slowly over the next half hour, planting obedience in her head. He would immerse her so deeply that just the mention of the name “Shelly” would be incentive enough for her to obey.

* * *

“So Stanley did you in the ass?” asked Amber, rubbing the vibrator between her breasts, giggling at the tickling sensation and the way her tits jiggled. Shelly nodded, rubbing the shampoo into her hair. She and Amber always had long conversations as they shower.

“Yeah. I was mean to him, and he wanted to get me back,” she said with a sigh. Amber frowned at her, and Shelly smiled. “Oh, it’s done with; all debts paid, all trespasses forgiven. We’re cool.”

“Still... Stanley... I don’t like... oooh!” she said in frustration. Shelly kissed her, and wondered if Stanley had planted suggestions to prevent Amber from thinking bad of him.

“Remember when he fucked your ass, and you liked it? I don’t normally like dick, but you got him trained good, sweety. I liked it too,” she said, and Amber relaxed. Sure, it was a lie, but she didn’t want to stress out Amber. Amber snuggled against her, grinning.

“Yeah, it was nice,” she said, kissing, then licking a trail around, Shelly’s ear. “I never tried that before. I was amazed I enjoyed it so much.”

“You have a thing for pain? Or just the fact that you loved him made it worth it?” she asked. Amber giggled.

“I didn’t love him then; I just thought he was cute. It really felt good, and he was very nice to me. He’s just... grown on me, I guess. I never thought I’d like a nerdy guy. But he’s the best I’ve ever been with,” she said with a dreamy sigh, sliding her thigh up Shelly’s side, grinding the warmth of her pussy against her lover’s skin. Shelly kissed her softly, lowering a hand to palm her neatly shaved mound, her middle finger teasingly stroking her opening petals.

“And... well, what about what you guys do? He told me you spilled the beans on everything we ever did,” Shelly spoke softly, feeling slightly hurt that their intimate moments had been shared. Amber tensed, and frowned slightly.

“You’re not mad, are you? Stanley always got so excited at the thought of us two girls together—" she said.

“What guy wouldn’t?” asked Shelly with a grin, and they both giggled.

“True... but... I do love him, and it felt bad kind of cheating on him, even though he said it was okay. It didn’t feel as bad, after I told him... like, letting him know was the right thing to do,” she continued, kissing Shelly’s lips, her own hand beginning to explore Shelly’s lower lips. “You’re not mad, are you? I didn’t even think about what you’d think, I didn’t think you’d mind, as long as Stanley wasn’t here...”

Shelly shrugged.

“Nah, I’m not really mad. I guess I shouldn’t have expected otherwise, since I let him know I didn’t want him watching us together everytime,” she responded, her other hand tracing little circles over Amber’s breasts, grinning as her nipples tightened up, a flow of arousal moistening her fingertips. “He mentioned domination and role playing, and I got intrigued.”

She grinned as Amber blushed, a guilty grin rising to her lips, mischievous twinkle in her eye.

“Oh, yeah... he... he really likes that stuff,” she said, nervous about sharing her sweetheart’s sexual fetishes, but also thinking it was only fair, considering nothing she did with Shelly had been secret from him. “I am a captured princess, he is the evil chancellor’s henchman sent to rape me and get information about the castle’s defenses...” she giggled, eyes closing as she returned to the moments she’d been with Stanley. “He likes to tie me up, spanking me and rubbing his penis all over my face and tits, jerking off on me...” she shivered, licking her lips. Shelly chuckled, sliding down to put her mouth on Amber’s increasingly wet snatch. They both moaned as Shelly began to feast upon her. “He’ll fuck my breasts, and let me give him a little head during it, but he always cums on my nipples just so he can watch me suck myself clean.”

She giggled and Shelly laughed, sitting up. She looked down at Shelly’s chest, tilting her head.

“You really can do that... that’s... interesting...” she whispered, then licked Amber’s juices from her lips as she dipped a few fingers back into Amber’s cunt, then lifted them up to smear her horny fluids over Amber’s nipples. “Do it for me?”

Amber grinned, then sat up, arching her back, moving her shoulders, and raising her hands to cup her breasts, lifting one, licking her nipple a little, then letting go. The breast dropped with a jiggle, and Shelly grinned. Amber lifted her other breast, licked the nipple a couple of times, then dropped it to tempt Shelly with its jiggle. Then she slowly repeated it, lift, lick, drop, jiggle, lift, lick, drop, jiggle. It was practically hypnotic. Shelly cupped her own breasts, laughing.

“I never thought I’d wish for bigger tits, but that looks like fun,” she grinned. Amber giggled, and slowly began crawling across the bed, her saliva-drenched nipples shiny in the sunlight as her breasts hung down, swaying with her every motion.

“I’m glad you can’t,” she grinned, reaching between Shelly’s legs and gathering the wetness that had grown from Shelly’s arousal at watching Amber lick herself. She shivered as Amber pushed her back with one hand, the other smearing Shelly’s breasts with her pussy juice. She leaned down and started suckling Shelly softly. “Means you have to wait for me to feel this,” she purred, and placed her hands on Shelly’s shoulders, pinning her down and sucking hard on her nipple. She grunted with sudden pleasure, wrapping her legs around Amber and arching her back, grinding her pussy against Amber’s stomach.

“Ohhhh fuck yes!” she moaned.

The phone rang. Both girls snarled an irritated “fuck!” and broke away, Shelly trying to catch her breath as she picked up the phone.

“Hello?” she barked into the phone, then cooed softly as Amber slid up behind her, wet breasts rubbing against her back, Amber’s hands curling around her in a gentle hug, one hand finding a boob, the other sliding down to stroke her bush.

“I... uh... I’m sorry to bother you,” came a nervous girl’s voice, sounding ready to hang up. Shelly’s eyes widened.

- Holy shit he actually did it!—she thought, then stammered suddenly.

“Wait, no, no bother!” she said hurriedly, and moaned as Amber found her clit, shivering against her.

“Really? Good,” replied Tanya, her voice making Shelly picture her biting her bottom lip and twirling the phone cord around her finger. Of course, in Shelly’s imagination, Tanya was both in a bubble bath with her other hand between her legs, and then standing in the kitchen in a revealing teddy and fuzzy slippers. Bubble bath. Fuzzy slippers. Masturbating. She shivered and tried to focus on the voice, her own voice shaking as Amber nibbled at the crook of her neck, squeezed her breast, and fingered her tenderly all at once.

“What’s... uhhhnnn... up?” she grunted, feeling her loins heating up.

“I... are you okay?” she asked nervously.

“Yes, fine, nothing’s wrong,” she said, then decided to try out how good Stanley was. “Tell me what you’re wearing.”

There was only the briefest of pauses.

“Nothing, I’m totally naked,” she responded. Shelly came hard, almost dropping the phone as the thought of naked-Tanya and the pumping of Amber’s fingers brought her to climax.

“What are you doing?” she asked breathlessly, grinning at Amber as she licked Shelly’s cum from her fingers. Another, very brief hesitation; Shelly grinned. The girl didn’t want to tell her, but was compelled to obey. Perfect.

“I... I’m watching Stanley masturbate. He told me to call you, and said you wanted me to be naked when we talked... I...” she stammered nervously. She was probably blushing and turning away from Stanley in shame, she thought. “...I don’t know, but the thought of just... doing what you want... I couldn’t resist... I mean, I could... but... I don’t know!”

The frustration was delicious. Shelly gestured to the closet.

“Get dressed, we’re going out,” she said. She heard Tanya sigh.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Not you, bitch, another girl. Here with me,” she said. She grinned. “Another girl doing what I want. She just made me cum and ate me off of her fingers. Something you’re going to do.”

“No! I... I won’t...” she said, not sounding sure at all. The fear was evident, and she shuddered. No wonder Stanley had enjoyed “raping” her so much. This was invigorating.

“You won’t, huh? Well, then, let’s see what you won’t do... get on all fours, and beg Stanley to fuck you in the ass. If he doesn’t have his dick in you when I get there, it had better be because he was done, otherwise I’m taking him and leaving, and you’ll never see me again.”

“That would be just fine with me, you freak!” she growled in response. Shelly shook her head. Wrong tactic. She was trying to entice Tanya by the threat of herself not bossing her around anymore; Tanya didn’t want to be bossed around, but she would obey without understanding why.

“Okay bitch, put the phone on the floor, then get on all fours so that I can hear you on the receiver, and you can hear me talking.”

There was a moment of silence. The girl had willpower, she’d give her that. Or maybe Stanley just compelled her enough with his device that resistance was possible, but would inevitably fail. The man was a genius, and Shelly was glad to have his forgiveness. She grinned.

“NOW!” she barked. She heard a loud clutter of noise, and a shuffling of carpet, and a soft laugh in the background. “Beg him. Beg him for his dick in your ass.”

Shelly wanted Tanya for her tits, her pussy, and her humiliation. She wasn’t a strap-on kind of girl, so she’d never use Tanya’s ass. May as well let Stanley have fun with the present, she thought with a chuckle. Plus it aided humiliation of the bitch. Amber snuggled up against Shelly, wearing only a bra and panties, sliding the cups of a bra around Shelly’s tits.

“Thanks hon,” she whispered, kissing Amber and letting herself be dressed.

“Stanley... please? Don’t make me say it,” Tanya whined. Shelly couldn’t hear Stanley’s voice, only his occasional mocking laughter. She was getting wet. This bitch was going down. “I... I am Shelly’s girl... I’m a good girl, doing what Shelly wants... she did too tell me to beg you to do this... anal sex... I won’t say it... anal sex... butt sex... oh god, please Stanley!” she whimpered. Shelly tugged down her panties, sitting on the edge of the bed and pointing at her pussy. Amber giggled and resumed eating her out, tongue thrusting inside, her fingers sliding over Shelly’s thighs. “She said to beg you to put your penis in my butt... your DICK in my ASS... Stanley PLEASE!”

Shelly laughed, putting the conversation on speaker phone, and grinning. Amber giggled.

“No I will NOT suck your dick first!” Tanya growled. It wasn’t part of Shelly’s order, so she was reverting to her bitchy self, then her voice dipped into pouty whine mode. “But she said I have to let you fuck my ass, not suck your dick... Please! ... I don’t have to enjoy it, so it doesn’t matter if you’re lubed up or not... OHHHHHH GOD FUCK THAT HURTS, SLOW DOWN!!!”

Shelly laughed, and laid back, closing her eyes and visualizing it.

“She is just playing, right?” Amber asked, eyes becoming worried as she stared at the phone. “She... just acting, to please you?”

Shelly looked up, frowning.

“I don’t know. What’s it matter? She wants to obey me, and that’s what I told her to do. Let Stanley fuck her in the ass,” she said, shrugging. “I’ll never use it, so Stanley can have it.”

“But... Shelly...” she frowned, standing up. “I enjoyed the anal sex. It was a little painful, but the pleasure was intense. It doesn’t sound like she’s having any pleasure at all... if she’s not faking those screams...”

“NOT SO HARD... NOT ALL THE WAYY UUUURGGGGH!!!!” Tanya grunted into the phone, and the soft slap-slap-slap of flesh on flesh was heard. Amber began tugging on her shirt and skirt.

“Shelly... me pretending to be raped but really enjoying it is one thing... if you’re abusing your influence over this girl to really, truly hurt her... I... I don’t know... if I want to be with someone like that...”

Shelly frowned. Well, well, well... Stanley had been truthful. Amber wasn’t just a sex doll. She’d really been attracted to him, had come to enjoy being with Shelly... she was really her own person, just being submissive because she enjoyed being the sex toy of her lovers. Shelly picked up the phone.

“Give the phone to Stanley,” she said, softly.

“Ohhh! Oohhh! Oh god Stanley phone!!!” Tanya grunted.

“Yeah? Uhn... Shelly?” he asked, still grunting and pumping. Amber had her hand on the doorknob, gazing intently at Shelly. She sighed.

“Stop it, Stanley,” she said. “Please... just... let her up. I didn’t think she’d be hurt this bad,” Shelly lied. The pain was exactly what was turning her on. But she liked Amber too much, physically and emotionally, to lose her over this. She’d punish Tanya in private, but never to Amber’s knowing. What she didn’t know couldn’t hurt her.

“What?” he said, in disbelief. He stopped though, pulling out of Tanya slowly.

Amber is getting turned off... she thinks that Tanya isn’t enjoying it...” Shelly said slowly, and Stanley chuckled softly into the phone. The boy was quick on the uptake. He spoke to Shelly, but meant his words for Amber; he knew he was on speaker phone, but pretended he didn’t. He wanted to put Amber at ease, didn’t want her mad at him for this.

“This is the third time I’ve done her in the ass, and each time she gets more and more realistic about... hating it. It’s great, she’s a wonderful actress. Not as good as Amber, though,” he laughed. He sighed, and stood up. “Well, she’s in room 419 in Turner Hall. Just come up, don’t worry about checking in. I’ve made... arrangements... with the desk staff to not hastle me, you, or Amber.”

Shelly chuckled. This little boy could come in handy.

“Okay. We’ll be over there in a little bit,” she said. Stanley cleared his throat.

“Just, uh, send Amber back to our room. I think you’ll want some private time with Tanya, ya know,” he said, his voice sounding like he was giving her important information.

Of course... Amber was turned off by someone who was genuinely hurt (unlike someone like her, who pretended to be hurt, and in truth was only hurting a little and getting off on the semi-humiliation). She’d want some alone time to torment Tanya alone, without the conscience of Amber to ruin it. She grinned. She liked the way Stanley thought. Then again he’d had the genius to build a device capable of rendering anyone powerless to suggestion; anticipating her desires was probably no trouble.

“Oh, that would be most excellent, sweetie, thank you,” she said. She looked at Amber, and had her own brush of genius. “But I bet this is just an excuse for you to get alone with Amber and fuck her brains out.”

Amber shivered, visualizing Stanley having that kind of rough ass-rape kind of sex with her. Shelly grinned. Stanley chuckled, guessing accurately how Amber was reacting to it.

“Maybe I can show her just how much Tanya and I were enjoying this,” he said. He patted Tanya’s ass; she hadn’t been ordered to get up off the floor, and he guessed she probably couldn’t anyway. Her body was shiny with sweat, her breasts swaying as she took deep breaths. He hadn’t damaged her too bad, hadn’t noticed any blood, but she’d still been wonderfully, almost painfully, tight; she probably was trying to reorganize her internal organs from his deep penetrations.

Amber giggled, grabbing the phone.

“That better be a promise, Dr. Westonheimer,” she purred, her voice a cute little german accent. Shelly quirked a brow, then grinned as Amber collapsed into giggle fits, blushing bright red, and handing the phone back.

“Westonheimer?” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s a little game we play,” he laughed, his voice almost sounding embarassed. She paused, waiting for him to elaborate. He did. “I am a doctor, she’s my nurse; we have some time before the next patient, so I tie her to the ‘operating table’—my bed—and ... well, it’s mostly she gives me head, I cum on her face, then fuck her in the ass until I cum again, then I go back to her face and use my dick to wipe my cum from her face to her mouth, to clean her up.”

Shelly gazed up at Amber, who giggled and winked, sliding her index finger into her mouth like she was sucking dick. Shelly laughed.

“I see... well, I’ll send your little kitten home, then I’ll go play with my pet,” she said, standing up. “Bye, Stanley... sweetie... thanks a lot. And I’m glad we’re friends now...”

“Thanks... and you’re welcome. I’m glad you’re a better person than I thought,” he said, moving to hang the phone up.

“Bye honey,” said Amber, leaning into Shelly to speak into the phone, then kissing her noisily on the lips.

“Bye, baby, and don’t forget the tongue,” he laughed, hanging up. Shelly clicked off the phone, putting it in the recharger as she got a mouthful of Amber’s tongue. She returned the favor and they shared a few minutes of sloppy kissing.

“Bye,” they called to each other, leaving Shelly’s dorm. Shelly headed over to Turner, and Amber went home, imagining whether it would be full nurse outfit or just the sexy white lingerie.

—END CHAPTER FOUR—