The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiment (Chapter 3)

mf mc md ff

I wanted to thank all the people who e-mailed me with comments, story ideas, and support. It’s been really encouraging. Thank you, and keep it coming.

CHAPTER THREE

Stanley sat, uncomfortably fidgeting in his seat, his fingers constantly tugging at his tie. The first “social event” of the Rich Bitch Sorority he’d been to, it was highly uncomfortable. Surrounded by a bunch of rich girls and their jock boyfriends, it was not his kind of place. But a glance at Amber, nervously sitting at her space at the pledge table, and a smile came to his mouth. She had said he was the only reason she was so composed, her voice trembling as she kissed him on the ride over here. They were really judging her harshly for choosing such a goofy nerd as her date, and Tiffany in particular. His face hardened and he turned towards the bitch.

Tiffany, president of the RBS, descended from two previous presidents... her uncle or grandfather or someone was a Senator, and connected with big oil. Her father, thanks to narcissism, worked at the oil firm too, and her mother was daughter of a wealthy lawyer. Her family was loaded, and she was spoiled to the core because of it.

Whereas Amber had come to the party as a cute nurse (it was a costume ball, to illustrate the sorority’s playful side, and to tease the shit out of all the guys here), Tiffany was a slutty French maid. Her boyfriend, the quarterback, was all too happy to throw threatening glares and raised fists at any guy that seemed to enjoy just a little too much of Tiffany’s bared rack.

She was built, and Stanley used a little mental push to make her gorilla boyfriend think he’d dropped something so that he could admire her—much to his angry guilt. He estimated somewhere in the D’s; she had big ones, and she was barely 5′10″. She was pretty skinny, but not in an athletic way like Amber; more like a bullimic way. Her skin was almost pasty evaporated milk white, not enticing to Stanley at all. He noticed her face, a sort of cute girly face with upturned pointed nose (not witchy, but a very cute point), her eyes flashing with anger, her cherry red lips barking ruthlessly. Surprised, Stanley followed her ire.

Her boyfriend. The gorilla, on his knees on the floor under the table, was staring up Amber’s skirt. Stanley almost grinned; she’d become very seductive and sexually open. She was becoming very unladylike in many enticing ways. But this gorilla was staring at Stanley’s woman. Amber was giggling, and was scissoring her legs slowly, leering at the gorilla and showing him more of her legs. Stanley chuckled at that.

She was trying to get him to stare, stare at the delicious treat she’d never give him, get him more in trouble with his girlfriend. To show that bitch Tiffany that she may not be as rich as her, but she could still get what she wanted. Stanley laughed and waved, and she giggled and wiggled her fingers at him. Shelly settled down next to Stanley with a snort of disgust.

“What’s your problem? Using her to get back at those guys you’re jealous of?” Shelly spat venomously, digging into her salad. She’d come dressed as a nurse in black, the naughty half of Amber’s costume. Stanley was a bit preturbed at that; Amber always gave Stanley the full run-down of what she and Shelly did, and Amber enjoyed being so open with the other girl that Stanley didn’t have the heart to deny her those little forays into lesbian fun. But he had the growing concern that Shelly was trying to steal his sweetheart from him.

“No, I am honestly not jealous at all of those losers,” he said, with a grin. She looked at him, in obvious disbelief, but she couldn’t deny the honesty and confidence in his eyes. “Amber’s showing Tiffany who’s boss, where it counts.”

“Hardly,” Shelly laughed, making Stanley frown. “Anything with tits and a pulse could take that idiot’s attention. Just because he stares at her now doesn’t mean anything.”

He shrugged, and turned back to the table. This thing had drug on for about an hour too long. He couldn’t wait to get back to his room...

* * *

The next day, Stanley came back to his room. His roommate was sitting on his bed, playing Halo. Amber was laying on her stomach on his bed, sobbing into his pillow. He dropped his bookbag and sat down next to her.

“What’s wrong, babe?” he asked, frowning. She looked up and hugged him, kissing him hard. He could taste her tears, see the red puffy lids as he pulled back. She’d been here awhile.

“T-T-Tiffany,” she stuttered, sniffling as she spoke. “I was in the shower this morning, and she came in and stole all my clothes. I thought I could catch her, but she got in the elevator. So, I ran down the hall to get back into my room, and she had locked the door. You know, because I leave it unlocked when I take my shower, so I don’t have to take my key with me... and then, one of her bitch friends had snuck into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. I... I was out in the hallway naked all morning... Some janitors came by, and just stared at me before they went away, and nobody would let me come into their room or borrow a towel... too afraid to help an enemy of Tiffany’s...” she sniffled, and he gave her a tissue to blow her nose. Stanley looked up, and his roommmate was looking over his shoulder at Amber, a grin as he imagined her naked and dripping wet in the halls.

“Get the fuck out, asshole,” Stanley snarled. He turned off his X-Box and left immediately. He kissed Amber.

“Shelly came back around lunch, let me in, and ... " Amber bit her lip, and snuggled up closer to him. “... well, she ate me out until I came, to help me relax and feel better, and then I got dressed and came over here. I snuck up to your room, because I didn’t want to bother your roommate to check me in...”

He nodded, and kissed her softly on the lips, sighing against her skin. She always tasted so good.

“I’m sorry, baby,” he said, putting his hands on her butt and hugging her close.

“I heard some sisters talking; they’re not going to let me into the sorority now, and the other sororities won’t let me in either... her dad and uncle donate too much money to the school.”

He frowned, and kissed her again, slowly sitting up. Revenge was already forming in his mind.

“Just sleep, honey, everything will be better when you wake up,” he murmured, and waved his hand over her face. He imposed images of relaxation and tranquility into her mind, and she smiled as she dozed off.

* * *

He found Tiffany easily, sitting in the food court surrounded by her cronies. He stared at her a second, sent some images and thoughts to her, and strutted up with a sneer.

“What do you want nerd?” Tiffany scoffed with annoyance. He rocked on his heels, thrusting his groin at her. All the other girls at her table tittered with anticipation; Tiffany was gonna eviscerate this geek.

“I want you to suck my dick,” he said, his tone a neutral, pleasant tone. No command, no threat, just friendly chit chat. The girls all gasped, and turned to Tiffany.

‘Fuck you, nerd boy, get out of here before I call my boyfriend and get him to kick your ass,’ she thought in her head, imagining rising indignantly to her feet.

Instead, she was grinning like an idiot and practically drooling, rising to her feet, grabbing her purse.

“Let’s go,” she purred, and slid her arm through his. The others all stared stupidly at the pair, and eyes widened as Stanley sat at the table. Tiffany shuddered in her head. What was happening? What was this nerd doing to her? No way she’d be this friendly.

“No, right here, in front of your friends, you stupid cunt,” he chuckled, his tone pleasant, an odd contrast to his words.

‘No way, I’m not doing anything to you, here or anywhere else!’ she screamed in her mind. Outside of her head, Tiffany giggled and slid to her knees, her fingers tugging at his pants.

“See, ladies, I have a lot to offer,” he chuckled, patting Tiffany’s head condescendingly. Her eyes looked up, and though her face was grinning stupidly, he could see the fear in those bright eyes. She was fighting him, but weakly. In her head, she was screaming at him, almost in tears. Outside, she was lowering her face to his lap and getting a mouthful of dick.

“Maybe one of you could go next, if Tiffany doesn’t mind,” he grinned. They were borderline disgusted, and interested; if he could get Tiffany to give head in public... he was either blackmailing her, or really worth it. Both spoke of power. And among these bitches, that’s all that mattered.

“No! It’s all mine!” she giggled, slurping his meat joyfully. In her head, she was crying, in the fetal position and vomitting in disgust. It tasted like he’d just pissed and not shaken it all free. She was very disturbed to find herself at orgasm’s door.

“Take off your shirt and show me your tits,” he smiled, and pushed her off his dick. Hard.

She flopped onto her back, grunting in slight pain. She grinned up at him, and began unbuttoning her blouse.

‘No no no no no!!!’ she screamed at herself. ‘Stop it! You stupid bitches get me out of here!’

Stanley was feeling the strain, a headache almost coming on. He was extending enough influence to keep everyone amused, not disturbed, by this display. He didn’t want the cops on him. He just wanted to ruin Tiffany.

He grinned, and waved to a fat janitor. The guy approached, looking at the topless girl who was trying to get to the nerd’s dick, then over at the nerd, whose hand on her face was keeping her loudly smacking lips and swirling tongue from a not-too-unimpressive unit.

“You want her to suck you off?” he asked blankly. The janitor’s eyes bugged out.

“No joke?” he asked, looking around apprehensively.

“No!” squealed Tiffany. “I want you off!” she pouted.

‘I don’t want anyone off! Oh God this is a nightmare, please tell me this is a nightmare,’ she sobbed silently. Tears begin to pool in her eyes. Stanley thought quickly.

“Suck his dick, then I’ll let you have mine,” he sneered. All the girl’s gasped. This janitor wasn’t a very clean guy; he scrubbed toilets and dumped trash cans, and seemed to be very at home at the bottom of the ladder. He was the gives-other-janitors-a-bad-name kind of janitor; he only worked here because his aunt had called in a favor to get him hired.

Tiffany pouted, and slowly turned to open the janitor’s pants. He sucked in his beer gut, and she soon freed his sweat-slimed cock. He grunted and sat on the table, his hands in her hair. She flinched.

“Ohhh, God, he’s so nasty,” she complained, hesitating in leaning forward. Stanley gave her no desire to do this, as he had to entice her to himself. She wanted Stanley’s dick so bad, she was going to suck off probably the most disgusting non-homeless guy she’d ever seen.

“Shut up bitch, and get to sucking,” grunted the janitor, tugging her face down on his cock.

The juicy head, pre-cummed and fresh-piss-filled, popped almost into the back of her throat before he was done. She loudly and visibly gagged, almost biting his dick.

If she did that, though, Stanley wouldn’t let her taste him. And she wanted desperately to do that...

‘No, I don’t!’ she wept, a soft crying sound coming from her throat as she began to slowly move her face up and down janitor dick.

Stanley watched, amused, as Tiffany fought to get the self control to not only finish givin this guy head, but to also resist whatever was compelling her to want Stanley’s dick in the first place.

“Remember, be a good girl and swallow, and afterwards my dick will follow,” he laughed, proud of his impromptu rhyme. Tiffany giggled onto the janitor’s cock, and pushed it deeper into her mouth, getting his musky pubes all in her face.

‘Oh my God! Stop this now Tiffany!’ she snarled at herself, trying to force herself off of him. She just couldn’t, but she felt like she was trying to snuggle into a waterbed... she was making progress.

Everyone around, feeling deep in their hearts a sort of pity for the sorority bitch, were sort of cheering the charity of the nerd in letting the big janitor get some.

When he blew his load in her mouth, and she gagged, choked, and swallowed all at once, she dropped over to Stanley’s lap. He stood, put his dick away, and walked off.

“You nasty cunt, no way I’m letting you suck my dick,” he grunted. She followed him, crawling on all fours, her enormous tits swaying and making her back arch almost painfully, all the way down the hall and almost outside. She paused at the door, pleading with him. He turned, and pointed at a gang of tall black guys standing by the basketball courts.

“Go over there, and tell all of those guys to jerk off on your face and tits, then lick yourself clean,” he growled. “Then you can have my dick.”

“Pwomise?” she asked in a little girl voice. He squinted his eyes angrily at her, and sat down on a bench where he could watch.

‘Oh shit, no, not them,’ she screamed at herself, as she lowered herself on all fours and crawled over to the basketball court.

The two big guys she recognized; they actually played school ball, and were notorious for sleeping with just about every cheerleader. They were definately contaminated. Their two friends, buddies from back home, were probably more likely so. She was definately getting an STD from this. Tears were streaming down her face, and a whimpering “no” came from her mouth. The four guys turned to face her.

“Holy shit, dawg, look at the tits on dat bitch!” laughed the shortest guy.

“Ejaculate on my breasts, or I can’t suck that guy’s penis,” she muttered softly, sniffling. She was fighting harder, getting a headache, but she was damned if she was going to let these four lower class nobodies jerk off on her.

“Damn, she just ax us what I think she did?” laughed the biggest guy, the other one she didn’t know. The two school athletes looked around.

“Last thing we need is some white girl claiming a bunch of brothers ganged her,” said Tyrone, probably the only one Tiffany would even consider cute. Doug, the other school athlete, was staring at Stanley.

“Why da hell she wanna suck his dick anyway?” he mumbled.

“Who cares, dawg?” laughed Short Guy. Tiffany was retching, and she coughed up the janitor’s cum on the grass. The four jumped back, groaning in disgust.

Stanley leered at the situation, then slowly frowned. Tiffany was standing up. He narrowed his eyes. If his vocal commands weren’t sticking...

- On your knees! Suck dick! Jerk them off on yourself if they won’t do it! You need the cum more than you need Stanley to let you suck him off! -

Tiffany swayed on her feet, then dropped to her knees, and put one arm around Short Guy’s waist, and the other yanked on his shorts. She pulled out his cock, a large swollen purplish-black foot long, and started rubbing it between her enormous round globes. She pulled him close, her breasts smooshing against his legs, his cock jammed between them and in her face.

“Just shut up and cum already!” she squealed, and wrapped her mouth around his head. The other three looked around; witnesses had heard her demands, watched her make the first move. They were safe, and started pulling out their own cocks.

- And you don’t want to do this, Tiffany. But you have to. Because you are a bitch, and a whore. Your voice is your own, but you cannot scream. Your body is mine, and it’s going to keep going on until you are drenched in four pools of cum. -

He heard her being to sob, crying and begging the guys to stop. But even as they pulled away, she tugged them back, loudly and sloppily sucking them off, slapping cockheads against tight nipples and tit, rubbing precum all over her face. Her tears were moistening their dicks nicely as well, and they just stared in surprise at her, letting her do all the work. She couldn’t say “stop stop stop” if they weren’t doing anything, afterall.

Stanley walked by, laughing.

“You and your rape fetish, Tiffany,” he chuckled. “Always the victim, eh?”

The four guys relaxed visibly.

“Dis bitch jus doin’ dat role-playin’ shit?” grinned Short Guy.

Stanley nodded.

“Yeah,” he laughed, and gestured to the public restrooms by the basketball court. “You should take her over there. She loves it up the ass.”

“No I don’t, oh God, guys, don’t listen to him, please, stop, I can’t take it anymore! Mmpphh mfff mmmm phhffmmmm!” she moaned, and started forcing Tyrone’s meat down her throat. She almost got it all the way in. They all laughed.

“Yeah, we can see you can’t take it anymore... can’t take not having our dicks in you!” he chuckled, and between the four of them begin to carry her over to the bathroom. Stanley waved to them.

He planted some suggestions in their brains. Lots of anal, but to stop once they went too far—he didn’t want to totally destroy her physically, just emotionally. No vaginal; he didn’t want to punish an innocent child with a mother like that. Lots of facial. He returned to his room, whistling softly. Lots of witnesses. He doubt that Tiffany’s family would have anymore legacies at this school.

* * *

Shelly watched the scene with interest. Stanley was somehow able to command the bitch Tiffany to do what he wanted. But how? She rolled her eyes, and returned to her room. He was a science nerd. He obviously had some kind of device. Now to find it and make it work for her...

* * *

Stanley finally recommended that his roommate move out, and used his “influence” to get Amber moved up to his room. He made the worker conveniently overlook the fact that the ninth floor was male. She moved into his room, and out of Shelly’s (much to Shelly’s dismay), and she and Stanley spent all night celebrating, in the bed, on the floor, on the desk... in the hall, in the shower, in the elevator...

END CHAPTER THREE