The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiment (Chapter 2)

Disturbing Coincidence

mf mc md ff

CHAPTER TWO

Stanley stuff the blankets and towels into the dryer, whistling to himself. Life was going great. He’d just landed a job as a lab assistant for a pharmaceutical company, making pretty decent money. Thanks to his “influence,” he rarely even went to work but still collected a full time paycheck. Any time he DID go to work, it counted as overtime. What a kind supervisor, that Ms. Anderson... er, Dr. Anderson.

Stanley glanced over at the girl sitting on the washing machine, reading “The Cantebury Tales.” She occasionally stopped reading to write something down.

“Studying for a test, or writing a paper?” he asked. She looked up at him, annoyed at the disturbance. He grinned, and with a little mental push, she grinned back. Annoyed? Not by a cute guy like this.

“Both,” she giggled, holding up a print out. “Take home exam.”

She set the paper down, and ran her fingers through her long brown hair. It was like strings of chocolate. Her eyes were just as brown, and her skin was pale white. Bookworm white. Her lips were pink, like bubblegum. She wasn’t wearing make up. Her loose long-sleeve shirt, the college mascot stretched over her chest, showed off her body well, and her tight, short khaki shorts exhibited her long legs beautifully.

She wasn’t as athletic in build as Amber, but she was gorgeous. She was studious and thin. She tugged off her glasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose, closing her eyes. Stanley slowly closed the laundry room door, turning the lock. He was very quiet, and she noticed nothing.

“So what’s your name?” he asked, leaning against the wall and folding his arms over his chest. She opened her eyes, sliding her glasses back on, giving him a quick—and she hoped unnoticed—appraisal. After his initial mental push to have her find him attractive, he pretty much left the rest up to charm. And if charm failed, well Plan B was just as good.

“Brianna,” she replied, resting her hands on the edge of the washer and arching her back a little. The spinning machine put just a little bit of jiggle to her breasts, and her positioning improved his view of the phenomenon. He raised an eyebrow, gave her chest a blatant admiring stare for a few seconds, then met her eyes. She grinned, her cheeks a slight pink, and she settled into a more comfortable and less provocative position.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to embarass you,” he smiled, moving slowly towards her and hopping up onto the washer next to her. She grinned at him, her face forward, her eyes watching him shyly. She tucked her hair behind her ear to unobstruct her view of him.

“It’s okay... I, uh,...” she stammered nervously, then her eyes widened and her words ceased as he rested his hand atop hers.

“You ‘uh’ what?” he teased, giving her fingers a light squeeze.

She stared up into his eyes a moment, then leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“I think you’re cute,” she said softly, and he almost didn’t hear her over the machines.

“I think you’re cute too,” he responded, his hand slowly sliding up her arm, his other hand coming to rest atop hers as he turned to face her. She turned her face to his, tensing slightly. His hand brushed against her breast before coming to rest on her shoulder. “I think I’d like to kiss you.”

He wanted to do a lot more than that, to be sure, but her shyness and apparent innocence encouraged him to take it slow. She smiled at his words, and leaned up to press her mouth to his.

Her lips were soft, and her lack of perfume and makeup allowed him to appreciate her natural state. She smelled nice, a hint of talcum, her shampoo and body wash a fruity blend. She tasted good, against his lips, but there was no flash of passion in her kiss. She kissed him like she was kissing a pillow, a fantasy Prince Charming.

He opened his mouth lightly, and applied a slight sucking to her lips. Her eyes flashed open in surprise, and she started to pull away. He slid his hand up her neck, grinning against her lips as she shivered to his touch, and cradled the back of her head tenderly, leaning in to match her leaning away.

He had weeks of practice with kissing, for which he was glad. Had she been his first, he would’ve been clumsy and fumbled the ball. He had enough skill to give her enjoyment, though she was surprised, her eyes slowly closing. He hadn’t applied the tongue yet, he’d have to take this slowly, and had stopped sucking.

He moved his lips against hers slowly, open, shut, open, suck, shut, open, shut, lick, open, shut, suck, lick, suck, open...

Slowly bringing from her a soft panting. She was getting a taste, and she wanted more... slowly... she leaned closer, her hands coming up to his face, his neck, and by the time her fingers were tangled in his hair, a moan escaped her now open lips and her tongue stabbed forth to meet his.

He broke away as soon as he felt her tongue, and her face cried “tease!” with the disappointment in her eyes. He grinned at her, his fingertip tracing her chin.

“I think you’re done,” he said.

“Uh!” she grunted, her eyes tightening in a growing anger. “I was not!”

He grinned and pointed at the washer she sat upon; it was still. She looked down, taking a moment to understand, then laughing and hopping down.

“Oh! Thanks,” she giggled, her face lighting up once again. She hurriedly stuffed her clothes into the dryer, winking at him as she twirled a pair of pink panties on her finger, then put in her money, turned on the dryer, and hopped back up on the washer next to him.

“I’m ready to start again,” she murmured, her hands finding his shoulders and tugging him close. He put his arms around her, leaned in close, and began kissing her again.

* * *

Just as with the initial kiss, the next hour or so, waiting for the clothes to dry, was time spent opening her up. She was a shy girl, definitely virgin, and very unsure of herself, sexually. Her touches were tender, uncertain, and always retracted before they got too intense. It was a tease on him, but unintentional, so instead of bringing frustration, it brought intense arousal.

He was equally careful. Not out of uncertainty of his ability to please, but out of uncertainty of how far this young woman would let him go. She was a freshman, English major, planned to be an English teacher for middle or high school.

“So many boys are gonna have a crush on you,” he teased, his fingertips approaching the swell of her breast. She tensed, he withdrew his eager fingers, and she giggled.

“Yeah, I know,” she replied, and leaned in for another kiss. She had never been kissed before, she had confided in him. She’d been a bit chubby in high school, and the glasses and her studious nature deterred the boys. She’d dropped the weight over summer and fall semester, and now come spring she was a beauty. Ugly duckling transformed, she’d laughed, as he nibbled her ear.

She certainly was enjoying the kissing now. Although she no longer twitched when he lightly touched her breasts on the way to somewhere else, anytime he seemed to focus on them she got nervous. He lingered now and again, slowly building up her arousal, wanting her to enjoy more than just his mouth.

The buzz of the dryers made them both groan in disappointment. But at least he knew, if she was doing laundry down here, she lived in his dorm.

“I’m up on the 9th... 917... you should come visit sometime,” he offered. She bit her lip, staring down at her clothes. “Or I could visit you?” She seemed to dislike that idea even more, but said nothing. “How about your number?” She looked up at that, licking her lips. “I could always tell your roommate I need notes for class or something. Or that I need you to come to the library to study?”

She nodded finally, sighing in relief. She didn’t want his roommate to see her, get the wrong idea... didn’t want her roommate know about her meeting with a guy to make out. He grinned and gave her his number, while she wrote hers on a piece of notebook paper and handed it to him. He pocketed it, gave her a soft hug, and her quiet gasp let him know she felt the stiffness she’d inspired in him. He kissed her forehead (she was a bit shorter than him), then took his blankets and left.

“What a nice guy,” she smiled as he left, then collected her things and returned to her room.

* * *

“Hey, some Amber girl called... said you have some computer notes she needed,” grumbled Alex, never looking up from the TV. He was playing some racing game.

“Thanks,” Stanley replied. He doubted it. In the weeks he’d known Amber, he’d found out she was quite the computer whiz. She wouldn’t need any help in computers that he could provide. It was a bit of a blow to his intellectual side, but his dick told his brain to shut up and go get her. He called her room, grabbed his computer textbook, and was out the door.

She met him by the desk, keeping up platonic chit chat about computer programming while they were signed in, and lead him to the elevator. Once they were in, alone, she practically tackled him. She pushed his back to the wall, put her hands on his ass, and easily lifted him up until their lips met. She kissed him hard, pinning his head to the wall. He grunted and put his hands on her back, hugging her close.

“I missed you so much,” she breathed against his mouth.

“Mmm, strawberry,” he replied, licking her lips. She kissed him again, her tongue delivering a half-dissolved hard candy into his mouth.

“You and your fruit fetish,” she teased, kissing him again. She lowered him to the floor, patted his ass, then waited for the elevator to hit her floor. She lead him to her room, and he sat on her bed. The room was very feminine, all pink and white, flowers on the desk. It smelled great, and he laid back, leaning his cheek into her blanket. Fluffy, soft, and full of her scent.

“You want me to leave you two alone?” she teased. He looked up with a grin, then got a serious erection.

She was already down to her underwear, locking the door and licking her lips. She was wearing some very sheer, barely visible, red lingerie, and what wasn’t see-through was lacy and practically see-through. Her panties began to darken with arousal as she watched his pants tent up with appreciation.

“You like?” she purred, slinking forward, hands on those hips that were rocking like a storm-tossed ship.

“Very much,” he whispered, pushing his textbook off the bed and patting the spot next to him. She shook her head, pointing at her pillow.

“Lay down, honey, I said it was my choice this time,” she said, her face lustful and authoritative at the same time. She not only liked it rough, but apparently she had a domination fetish as well. Made sense, she had the build to boss around a man and make him love it. His erection throbbed with every breath.

She took out some stockings and wrapped the soft material around his wrists, then tied him to her bedposts. She lifted up his shirt, and leaned down to tease his nipples with her tongue. He groaned, tensing up with pleasure. She nipped him lightly with her teeth, and he groaned louder. She grinned, kissing her way down his stomach as she undid his pants.

She tugged off shoes, socks, and underwear with the same speed and precision she had disrobed herself. She took off her now soaked panties, draping the moist silk over his member, sheathing him in the torturous heaven of her warmth and slick silk. She teasingly pumped him a few times, then started kissing up and down his legs. As he groaned in disappointment, his head leaning hard into her pillow, she tied his ankles to the bed as well, then nuzzled her cheek into his thigh, her breath tickling his cock through the fabric.

“Do you like it, baby?” she murmured. “Shelly gave me the idea.”

He looked up, confused. She giggled, and her tongue snaked out to stroke his balls.

“My roommate. I told her I had a special guy, and she suggested this,” she said, gesturing to her lingerie. “Even showed me where to buy it. This, however,” she added, running her fingers along his restraints, “was all my idea.”

He nodded, blowing her a kiss. She opened her mouth and sucked one of his nuts into her mouth, her finger stroking the other. She leaned her head against his dick, his warm head pulsating against her forehead.

“mmmmm,” she moaned, a wet slurping sound coming forth as she licked and sucked his ball. He shivered hard, fists clenched.

“You’re not going to make this easy, are you?” he moaned. He enjoyed it, yes, but not as much as a full-on blow-job.

“nuh uh,” she whispered against his sack, beginning to lick his other nut.

“I... oh god... I don’t like... being teased like this...” he whispered hoarsely. She laughed softly.

“First of all, you seem to like it just fine. Secondly, this is what I want, and this turn is my choice,” she replied, opening her lips wide and sucking both balls into her mouth, her fingers raking so lightly across his thighs he almost couldn’t feel them. He shuddered hard again.

“So this is punishment for me fucking your ass?” he replied.

“No, not at all,” she responded, looking up at him in surprise. “I enjoyed that a lot. A lot more than I thought I would. No... this is a reward... a very... big reward...”

He was so lost in pleasure that he didn’t realize that while she spoke a tongue was dancing on his balls. He looked up to see another girl, grinning at him and licking his balls while Amber breathed against his dick, teasing him through the silk.

“I take it... mmm... that this is Shelly?” he asked. Both girls nodded, grinned at one another, than each taking one ball to their lips.

He’d planted the suggestion, yes, but he hadn’t believed Shelly would be so easy to convince. He thought he’d have to use his power on her to get this threesome. He was starting to like these little surprises.

“Amber’s lingerie is more for me than you, tiger, I’m sorry,” Shelly chuckled. She was about 5′5″, thin (like Brianna), with smallish breasts and almost non-existant hips. She was almost tomboyish, with long brown hair braided down her back. She was lightly tanned, lighter than Amber, and had hazel eyes. Her lips were a dark purple, her eyes ringed in black, wearing lingerie like Amber’s, but black and red.

Amber blushed a little, but nodded.

“Yeah... it was her condition, and I didn’t think you’d mind. It’s more like we’re having a threeway with her, then she and I having a threeway with you,” she explained. “I... I thought you’d enjoy it, and pleasing you was so important, that I was willing to try a little... bi action.” She blushed, and Shelly reached up to touch her cheek. She smiled nervously, and leaned into the touch. Shelly’s other hand touched Stanley’s cock, and he started to cum really hard. The panties slid off his pole, and he ejaculated into the air, some splattering on his stomach, the rest on his thighs and pubes.

“Ohhhh god!” he grunted, and the girls laughed. He looked up and grinned. “Like I was going to last very long with you two talking about...” His grin faded into a surprised “O,” jaw dropping and eyes wide as both girls leaned down and starting—very loudly—slurping the cum from his skin. They neared his stomach, tongues lapping hungrily, and then kissed.

Their lips pressed hard together, Amber’s face scrunched up slightly—she was a trooper and true to her word, plus she was willing to be from Stanley’s silence that this was turning him on—but Shelly’s face was a mask of pure pleasure as their tongues swapped Stanley-juice. The two made out, their hands on his body, Amber’s breasts hanging down, her nipples stroking against his skin; Shelly’s lacy top was a whisper of coolness across his skin, and he could see her breasts just fine. He was getting hard again.

All the cum was gone, swallowed eagerly, as the two girls kissed and licked at one another, moaning loudly. Stanley watched, barely moving, as if he would ruin the moment. Then Shelly reached up and started to untie the ribbon holding up Amber’s top. She shivered, moving a hand to stroke Stanley’s sticky pole. As the fabric fell away, Shelly was quick to grope at Amber’s exposed tits. Amber focused on the handjob she was giving Stanley, and he grinned.

“Amber, honey, if you are pretending it is me about to suck your boobs, you are doing Shelly a great disservice. If she’s willing to put up with my splooge in her mouth, the least you can do is enjoy your tits in hers.”

Shelly looked at him with a glare, but Amber’s nipples perked against Shelly’s fingers, and she turned back to her roommate, who was opening her eyes with a blush. Shelly grinned.

“Oh, does the bitch like the dirty talk?” she grunted, leaning in and sucking hard on Amber’s left breast. She could almost taste the fluttering heartbeat.

“Mmmhmm!” moaned Amber, her eyes fluttering shut and leaning into Shelly’s mouth. Shelly’s left hand joined Amber’s on Stanley’s cock, and they both pumped him gently. Amber raised a tentative palm to Shelly’s breast, and Shelly grunted, mauling Amber’s breast harder with her palm as she increased sucking pressure and began the rough tongue lashing.

“Ohhhh fuck I’m done!” he grunted, spurting copious hot seed over the two babes’ hands. They both laughed, and began to lap it all up again. Shelly took his cock all the way in her mouth this time—her eyes gazing up at him, and he winked. Thanks for encouraging Amber, no doubt. Amber jealously leaned down, slurping at what cum didn’t stay on his dick, then forcing Shelly into a liplock, the two struggling to keep as much cum for herself as possible.

He shuddered and lay, spent and weak, on the bed.

“I... can’t take anymore... you two just do whatever, and I’ll watch...” he panted. Amber looked at him, a raised eyebrow and a grin, and Shelly tugged the taller girl to her bed.

“I’ll lead,” joked Shelly, trying to push Amber on the bed. The tall girl whipped around, and pushed Shelly facefirst on the bed.

“No way, I’m driving,” she grinned, pinning Shelly down. She grinned at Stanley, mouthed ‘I love you, baby,’ then kissed Shelly with all the lust she felt for Stanley. Her one hand held down Shelly’s struggling arms, and her other began to strip her roommate. Shelly grinned, her eyes lidded with lust, and she bucked her hips against Amber’s leg.

“Drive faster, bitch, I need to get off!” Shelly growled with a leer. Amber giggled, and leaned down for a quick, teasing kiss.

“Make me, slut,” she grinned, and when Shelly’s mouth opened in response, Amber filled it with her tongue. Stanley groaned his appreciation, his cock growing thick with envy.

Shelly lifted her legs, pulling Amber against her. She squealed in surprise, then giggled and easily arched her back, pulling free. shelly’s eyes were angry, disappointed, and admiring all at once.

“You’re so fucking butch! I’m not entirely convinced this is all for him,” she teased, her wetness growing, her toes curling in desperation. “Make me cum, you miserable cunt, I need it!”

Amber grinned and finally released Shelly, her hands moving to remove her garments. Stanley chuckled.

“They’re hot... leave everything but the panties,” he said, and Shelly flipped him off, then stroked at Amber’s nipples with her middle finger still extended.

“You hush there, buddy, let the girls work. You can play dress up all you want, on your own time... she’s mine for now,” she growled, then kissed Amber. Amber turned nervous eyes to Stanley, but returned the kiss. He nodded, then rested his head on the pillow. So be it. Not like watching two hot chicks make out was going to be disappointing.

Amber, Stanley’s approval granted, resumed stripping, but more slowly. She wiggled her hips, swaying her torso, a teasing slide of straps down her shoulder to barely, almost not, but finally revealing her breasts. Her nipples ached, her pussy throbbed, her every nerve alive. The lust in Stanley’s eyes was getting her hot, and Shelly, finally seeing the body she’d lusted for all semester, had equal heat in her eyes. It was strange but not unpleasant feeling... they both desired her.

Shelly cupped Amber’s breasts, squeezing softly as her thumbs pressed against her nipples. She leaned in to kiss Amber’s lips, and she was met with equal vigor. Mouths opened, and the soft slurp of their tongues was nearly drowned out by Stanley’s groans of pleasure. She giggled into the kiss, dropping her panties and kicking them over to him. They landed on his chest, and he groaned again.

Shelly gently pushed Amber back to the bed, and, with a content sigh and a loving gaze at Stanley, she allowed herself to be positioned on Shelly’s bed. She opened her legs slowly, and Shelly rested her hands on her thighs, and lowered her face into Amber’s soaked flower.

Stanley watched, transfixed, jealous, and aroused beyond measure, as Shelly worked her lesbian magic on his girlfriend. Amber humped at the other girl’s face, cute little mewling moans coming from her lips. Her hands twisted at the sheets, and Shelly’s hands dropped to maul Amber’s ass. She fought the urge to clench her thighs together, her ankles draped over each side of the mattress, legs flung wide, grunting as the skilled girl’s tongue dived deeper, swirled about, swallowed her juice and came back for more.

“Stanley... oh god, baby, this feels good...” she moaned, and he smiled at her, his dick almost in pain.

“Baby, you’re being selfish again... let her know how good a job she’s doing, eating your cunt,” he teased. “Make sure you cum for her as much as you did for me.”

Shelly looked at him in annoyance... and then Amber’s hands came down on her head, forcing her deeper between those muscled thighs. She moved her hips slowly, matching Shelly’s rhythm, and she slid her tongue over Amber’s clit. Every time that annoying guy opened his mouth, Amber got hornier. Maybe he was good for something afterall, she thought with a grin.

“I’m gonna choke you, I’m gonna cum so hard,” Amber grunted, tensing her pussy walls and relaxing them. Klegel exercises? Whatever they are called, she was doing it. She tensed with one tongue stroke, relaxed with the next, and as the licks got faster, her pussy was nearly spasming. “Your tongue feels good, my pussy taste good?”

Shelly laughed, and sucked lightly at the inside of her thigh, then nibbled lightly at her skin. Amber shivered. She had a thing for power, for pain... if she could get the girl this hot without Stanley, this was going to be a great semester.

“Delicious. You’re boy toy ever feast on you, honey? Honey honey honey...” Shelly grinned, and kissed Amber’s clit while she popped a couple of fingers into her hole. Amber’s hands once more pushed her face down there.

“Tongue it, baby, tongue and teeth, I can finger myself,” Amber moaned, her voice a cute little girl “daddy can I have some ice cream” begging tone, and she gave Stanley a pout. “And no... Stanley never wants to do anything but stick his—DICK!”

Her eyes rolled back as Shelly found the magic spot, and her body convulsed softly, teeth biting her lower lip as she moaned loudly. Shelly chuckled as she feasted on Amber’s rushing orgasm. She dipped a few fingers, and walked over to Stanley, sliding the Amber-soaked digits into his mouth.

“Your cock got her off, and it was way over here,” she laughed, and Stanley enjoyed the treat she gave him. “Too bad you haven’t given her head, she’s a tasty twat.”

Amber liked the dirty talk. She’d use that to her advantage. Shelly grinned at him, then kissed his lips. Before pulling away, she whispered against his mouth.

“Can I play with her again sometime?”

He grinned. Didn’t seem quite so bad, sharing his girl with another girl.

“No threesomes with other guys... and maybe I could watch —” he watched thinly veiled disappointment rise in her eyes. "—... uh, sometimes... Sometimes.”

She smiled again, kissed him again, and rubbed his stomach, her fingers enticingly approaching but never touching his cock. He throbbed eagerly, and nodded at his hands.

“Untie me, or relieve me yourself,” he chuckled. Shelly slapped his stomach, lips tightening as she fought a glare.

“I am not yours to boss, little man... I don’t play the submissive,” she retorted, and turned away from him, digging through her drawers.

Amber sat up slowly, fingers running through her hair. She giggled playfully, sliding out of bed.

“Oh, poor Stanley, all tied up and horny as hell,” she sat down next to him, leaning down to kiss him.

“It’s all your fault, baby,” he grinned. “Untie me, please? I want to take a shower.”

Amber’s disappointment came as a sigh, and she untied him.

“With you, silly,” he added, hands reaching up to her breasts.

She moaned, melting towards him, her hands coming up to tangle in his hair, yanking him, almost painfully, to her face, kissing him hard. She kissed him repeatedly, each liplock accompanied by a weakening grip, until she released him, and untied his ankles, then began to dress as well.

* * *

Shelly changed her sheets, and Amber’s, then lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. How did that nerd entrance the beauty so completely? Amber had barely been able to conceal her disgust whenever Shelly had so much as glanced at her before he’d come along, and at his request she’d become a real slut. She’d tasted the desire in Amber’s kiss. The girl was in love, or something close to it. Shelly wanted it. And she’d have it. One way or another.