The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Failed Experiment (Chapter 1)

Disturbing Coincidence

Categories: mf mc md (later chapters will have ex, ff, hm, nc)

Introduction

Stanley Weston. Twenty years old, the 5′8″ skinny dirty blond, blue-eyed nerd was a junior biology major had been rejected from MIT and forced into his safety school. Not that he minded, now. He had been drafted by a retiring professor to help with his “final experiment.” He wanted to unlock the full potential of the human mind, and get some respect from the scientific community. However, he needed a test subject. Stanley, promised a free ride (financially and academically in the science department), agreed heartily.

A few tests on his personal chemistry, a few injections, and a quick shower later, and Stanley was put through the tests. Nothing had changed, the professor thought. He sighed and closed his lab, cleaned out his desk, and left the school. He thanked Stanley, and the boy would be given full scholarship and a steep grade curve for all of his science classes (the dean of the college of science was a friend of the retiring professor’s, and willing to pull the necessary strings), as promised. And that was that.

Until the next semester. He had steady headaches for weeks, and when he went to the infirmary for his checkup, he blacked out. He woke up with a young woman dabbing his head, laying in a bed in one of the rooms. It seemed like his vision had been tweaked. Everything was sharper, and it seemed like someone had adjusted his brightness and contrast. He could look at the bed and see, not a place to rest, but each individual thread in the fabric. Almost down to the molecules. It took some getting used to. But the best part of the change didn’t come to him until she spoke. Wendy, the sophomore nursing major dabbing at his face, began asking him questions.

He ignored her voice, and admired her face. She was very pretty, with pouty dark red lips and a cute little nose. Her eyes were wide, deep green, and almost almond-shaped. Her wavy, shiny blond hair hung over her shoulders, nearly touching the grapefruit-sized puppies straining to escape her tight white blouse.

‘Don’t worry about my face honey, you’re giving me a boner that needs to be tended to.’ he thought with a leer.

Wendy grinned, quit talking, and slowly turned to unbutton his pants. His eyes popped open as she quickly slipped her hand into his boxers and freed his throbbing erection, and began lightly pumping her fist up and down its length.

“So, how long have the headaches been going on?” she asked, her eyes staring into his, her smile never leaving her face, her voice still the same. She didn’t seem to be aware of the fantastic handjob she was giving him.

“Uh... about two weeks...” he replied. She nodded, and her hand changed position slightly, and began to make long, slow strokes. Her other hand dipped down and cupped his sac, her thumb tracing around his balls at the same slow pace as her pumping.

“Have you taken any medication, over the counter or prescription, to try to remedy it?”

“I... uh...” he grunted. ‘I’m so close to cumming... oh god...’ he thought, his eyes clenching shut. “Would you mind sucking me off for the finish, honey?”

“Wh-wh-what?!?” she gasped. He opened his eyes, and she was one part embarassed at his request, and about nine parts furious. He could, with his improved vision, make out the difference between the hot blushing pink and the dark angry red in her cheeks. Her hands were still torturously pleasuring his cock, and she didn’t even realize it. He stared into her eyes and thought at her.

‘You should suck my dick.’ She took her hand off of his balls and poked him in the chest.

“Listen here, sicko, I don’t know what your problem is, but if you don’t watch it, I’ll call the campus cops on your ass and have you out of here so fast...” she growled, leaning in so close he could smell her breakfast on her breath. He stared into her eyes, smiled, and visualized her leaning over him and sucking him off.

Bingo. Her breath still coming quickly, her venomous words still leaving her mouth, she slowly leaned over the bed, moving her fist from his shaft to his thigh, and wrapped her lips around his head. She was still trying to chastise him for his comment, which vibrated nicely against his throbbing pole. He tried to visualize her shutting up and giving him a great blow job, but this was good enough for him and all thought left as he poured some heated juice into her mouth.

She was talking, not swallowing, so she choked a little, sitting up and wiping her hand across her lips. His dick was still spurting, his pubes a sticky, slobbery mess. He shuddered and stared at her a moment, amused by her confusion that she had a mouth full of cum.

“What... did... I...?” she trembled, turning to stare and realize for the first time that his dick was exposed. She then double over, spitting repeatedly and beginning to sob. “Oh god... oh god... what did I do...?” She wiped her hand across her cheeks, to clean the tears away, and left streaks of cum on her face. She cried harder at that, and grabbed the sheets on his bed to clean herself up.

Stanley sat up slowly, still panting hard and weak in the knees. He looked at her and tried to imagine her being calm, accepting this, and licking him clean. He was still so hard, and it was her fault he was a mess... kind of. He couldn’t quite get the message across, so he tried thinking in words.

Slowly it began to sink in, and she turned to him. She put her clean hand on his chest, gently laid him back, and leaned over him once more, her cum-stained hand rubbing over his dick, cleaning him off with her fingers and licking them clean, then she wrapped them around his cock, moved it a little, and leaned over to suck at his sticky hair. He shivered at the feel of her breath over his groin, her hands on his dick and her tongue and lips stroking at his pubes. He almost came again, but she stopped before he did.

“I... I’d better go... I have other patients to tend to, and I should go wash my hands... and brush my teeth...” she said softly, blinking her reddening eyes quickly. “Please don’t tell anyone about this, I could get fired...” She waited for him to nod, she gave him a weak smile, then rushed out of the room. He tucked the little guy back in, zipped up, and left.

He was back in his dorm before he realized his headache was gone.

—CHAPTER ONE—

Stanley sat in his computer science class, staring blankly at the board. He was always interested in computers, and figured he could always use a little more knowledge. He had originally planned to be a research scientist, but... he grinned. He was still conducting research. Just not so scientific. It had been two weeks since his encounter with Wendy, and he hadn’t seen her on campus since, so he’d expanded his new abilities elsewhere.

He turned his attention to Amber. Amber was a freshman, undeclared, and pledge to the Rich Bitch Sorority. But man, was she beautiful. She was tall, almost 5′10″, and her tight sleeveless blouse and short clingy skirt revealed her soft olive skin nicely. Her hair, a sharp chin-length cut of pure black, hung around her heart-shaped face nicely, framing those wide, pouty red lips and those deep green eyes. If she stretched, he imagined those twins would pop right out. She had a thin waist, and her tucked in blouse accentuated those large breasts even more. She had healthy birthing hips and muscular legs, and her ass was a picture of perfection.

He turned to the teacher. The professor was very kind, sarcastic and funny, and helpful. He was a short, stereotypical Japanese (or Chinese, Stanley wasn’t sure), which meant he was well-dressed and spoke broken English (Engrish, joked some students). He imagined the teacher having a sudden stomach cramp... no, stomach pain... nothing bad, just something vague to get him out. He imagined the teacher calling class short, and to leave the room holding his stomach.

The professor dropped his chalk, and lowered his hand to his stomach, letting out a light groan. The class silenced immediately, watching him in concern. As mentioned, he was a pretty cool teacher and well-liked by the students.

“Class... I, uh,... hurt in my stomach... meet again Wednesday...” he grunted, grabbing his briefcase and leaving the room. He turned to Amber now, and imagined her... well, if he made her spill her papers, half the guys in the room would break their arms and the arms of the other guys to help her. So he just imagined her being confused about the homework, and getting up to leave the room.

“Man, that homework is so easy,” Stanley said quietly as he walked up close to her.

Amber looked at him with interest, then looked away. He was worried her social standing would prevent her from seeking his help, and he was about to boost her desperation, when her lips broke into a grin.

“Just rub it in, why don’t ya? I am, like, all confused,” she giggled. He grinned. Oh yeah, he’d been planting suggestions of attraction in her for about a week now. She was very flirty with her voice and eyes, and walked close to him as they exitted the building.

“Don’t tell me you’re having trouble?” he asked, trying to sound surprised as he looked at her.

“Just a little...” she said softly. “I... I don’t know what it is I don’t understand, all my programs work correctly, but... I just feel confused now.”

“Like you just got lucky in writing the code correctly?” he prompted. He smiled a little when she nodded, her eyes full of a “that’s it!” light.

“Yeah, exactly... totally!” she giggled again, playfully swatting her hand at his arm. He stumbled a step or two, then laughed. Her face went from flushed with worry to relieved when he laughed. Damn, she was strong. “Sorry about that,” she said, biting her bottom lip in embarassment.

“You’re cute when you blush,” he said, as he neared his dorm. “And don’t worry about it. I’m fine.”

She smiled, and looked up at the dorm, then back at him. The expectation was on her face, so he just asked without any more mental prodding. His experiments with girls in the past week had shown him one important thing—investing your time in turning a girl to like you was a lot more effective then a one-time mental prodding. His investment of slowly making Amber’s type nerdy guys like him—specifically him, not all nerds—made his need for mental power use very low.

“Would you like to come up to my room? I’ll try to help you out, if I can,” he offered. She nodded, and he checked her in and led her up to his room.

His roommate left quickly, as per usual when Stanley brought a girl up. That took a lot of mental prodding to set up, as the roommate was typically a rude asshole with no concerns but himself. But when Stanley came in with a girl... he was compelled to leave quickly. Didn’t know why, it was just what he did. He didn’t even think about it anymore.

She sat on his bed, then he set his things on his desk. He had sudden inspiration, and unzipped his bookbag, mentally focusing on her.

“So, what are you having trouble with?” he smiled, getting his book out.

He focused on her, and visualized a steamy sex scene first, then removed her confusion over the homework. Then he added in thoughts of seduction... that confusion was fake, she realized, all a ploy to get alone with this boy who’d haunted her fantasies for weeks.

The hard thing was to overwrite old memories; she’d really been fantasizing about another guy. But he made her think she suddenly realized it’d really been HIM. He could see her breathing quicken, her eyes darting to make sure the door was locked, one hand lowering to her crotch, the other raising to unbutton the top button of her shirt.

“You,” she throatily moaned, drawing out the one syllable for several seconds, her button freed and her fingers moving to the next.

“Oh?” he asked, his face still on his book as he flipped pages, feigning innocence. One glance at his pants would let her know he knew exactly what was about to happen.

“Yes, Stanley,” she whispered, her voice quivering as she moved to the third button, her other hand rubbing at her crotch, her legs twitching as she kicked off her shoes. “You aren’t giving me what I need. I need help, but not with my homework...”

He nodded and turned to her, not having to fake the surprise on his face. Her eyes were half-shut, filled to the brim with lust, her nipples poking hard at her blouse and her white bra peeking out from her half-unbuttoned shirt. Her hand was busily grinding against her crotch, her legs scissoring softly against one another as she fought her rising lust.

“I... I... oh god you’re hot...” he stammered. She grinned at his comment, then licked her lips hungrily.

“Get over here, flatterer,” she purred, her hands tugging her shirt free then moving to her bra.

“No!” he gasped, and she froze, eyes widening. She suddenly took on a whipped dog sort of appearance, her toes nervously twisting together as she reached for her shirt. “No,” he added softly, moving closer. “Turn around and let me... do it...”

She smiled, sighing softly in relief, and lifted her legs over his bed (separating them briefly to give him a peek at the red panties within), then twisted her body agiley to let him unfasten her bra.

“What sport do you play?” he asked, amazed at the ease at which she’d maneuvered herself.

“I used to do gymnastics, now I do a lot of swimming and tai chi. I love being in shape,” she looked over her shoulder at him, licking her lips again.

“I think I’m going to love being in your shape, too,” he chuckled, shaking his head at his silly double entendre and glad she was so horny for him at this point that anything he said would please her. He unhooked her bra easily—lots of practice over the past week—and slid a finger down her spine.

She giggled and rolled her eyes, shaking the bra off her shoulders.

“Corny, my dear, but I appreciate the effort... now c’mere!” she grinned, tossing the bra off and whipping around easily once again, her breasts jiggling most enticingly as they swung around to meet him.

Flawless, firm and round, tiny dark pink nipples sharp as tacks at this point, their size fighting gravity. She cupped her hands under them, and lifted them up.

“You like?” she grinned, jiggling the globes teasingly as he stared transfixed by their perfection.

“Very,” he groaned, and leaned down to kiss one. She released them, and the bounce he saw before her lips met his increased his erection to the point he thought it would just bust his zipper. Her mouth opened and she sucked his lips, her fingers moving for his pants. Her fingers touching him through the denim, then seeking out the zipper matched the hunger of her tongue as it stroked over his mouth then slid between his lips.

She groaned, her eyes drawing shut as she unzipped him, her tongue darting eagerly in and out of his mouth, a frenzied kind of mouth fucking. He tried to match her speed, but could not; it seemed she kept her mouth as athletic as the rest of her, and she outpaced him easily. Plus she’d freed his cock and was teasing him with one and two finger strokes, tracing the vein and teasing his balls. He shuddered and groaned hard into the kiss. She giggled against his mouth, a pleasant tickling vibration, and then she pulled back.

“I have class in an hour, baby, so make up your mind... where in the bank of Amber do you want to deposit your valuables?” she grinned, standing up and sliding her fingers through his hand, bringing his face down to her tits, her other hand unbuttoning her skirt.

“Corny my dear, but I appreciate the effort,” he teased, dropping his pants. He reached behind her as he heard her skirt drop, and got a handful of her ass. He grunted as his fingers met flesh... a thong. He rubbed and squeezed her muscled bottom, firm and smooth. He licked her nipple and she moaned, her fingers hooking into her panties and holding them still. She agiley lifted her legs out, one at a time, then tossed her panties aside. Her buttocks flexed under his fingers, and he lightly clenched his teeth over her nipple. She shivered and clutched him harder against her. “I wanna do you in the ass.”

She tensed a second. He could almost feel her disapproving glare. Then she kissed the top of his head.

“Okay... but next time it’s my choice,” she murmured. She turned away from him, and lowered herself onto his bed, then leered over her shoulder at him as she spread her legs, lifting her ankles easily onto the bed, making a “T” on his blanket. She hesitated briefly, took a deep breath, and, her voice heavy with lust, she purred a sultry “do me in the ass, baby.”

He kissed her cheek, before she turned away and buried her face in the blanket. His hand snaked under her body, cupping a breast eagerly, squeezing softly, nails raking her nipple. His other hand guided his cock to her tight hole, his head smearing precum over the puckered entry. He lowered his hand into her pussy, and her body spasmed softly as his fingers found her eager honey. He used her cunt, several journeys of his fingers, to coat his length, then he leaned over to kiss her lower back, her shoulders, her neck, until his lips found her ear, tongue and teeth teasing that perfect lobe, her nipple getting a playful tweak, before he tensed his body and pushed hard into her ass.

He groaned, and she panted, her hole relaxing and her back arching, pushing back against him. A few moments of pushing, and he was in. He shuddered at the heat surrounding him, and he slowly withdrew, then shoved back in.

“Harder, baby,” she moaned, flexing her ass muscles around him. He shuddered, fighting the orgasm, and his fingers were a little rougher on mauling her tit. She moaned louder. “Do my ass harder, baby,” she grunted. He sucked at her ear, and now both hands were hard on her breasts, squeezing tightly, lightly digging his nails in. She shoved her head down into his blanket hard, and he almost eased the pressure until he felt the wetness on his thighs. She’d cum. He licked her neck, her body shaking slightly, and began to pump harder. Then he began to fuck her.

The harder he fucked, the more she enjoyed it. She was shaking beneath him, her “yes yes yes” barely muffled by the face full of blankets, her back twitching as she grinded her ass into his thrusting groin. He raked his nails across her breasts, his hands roaming down her flat, hard stomach until they grasped her hips. Then he fucked her harder.

He was dully aware that she’d cum again when he collapsed atop her, his nerves suddenly hypersensitive. He came violently into her ass, he could almost feel each individual sperm rocketing from his balls, down his shaft, and sputtering into her; he could almost feel the splash of semen colliding with her bowels. He was filling her, and oh god she was cumming again. His blankets were soaked, he could feel it, could hear the juices dripping on the floor.

“That was delicious,” she murmured softly, her hands reaching behind her to play with his hair, to rub his arm. He lifted his hands back to her tits, softly caressing them, his cock still shoved to the base inside her.

“You like it rough, huh? Nice,” he chuckled, licking her sweaty neck. She shivered as he stroked the back of her ear with his tongue.

“Very nice...” she whispered, her breathing slowly returning to normal. He was still panting like he’d just finished a race. Not that she seemed to mind that hot, quick breath against her skin. She lowered one hand to his, and made him squeeze her tit harder. She smiled lazily, and he leaned over to kiss the side of her mouth.

“So, what’s for next time?” he asked, and she leaned her head back to kiss him full on the mouth.

“A surprise my dear...” she replied, then tightened her ass around his dick. He groaned, and gave her nipples a quick tug. Her eyes fluttered behind her closed lids. “...but I must shower and get to class.”

“Skip it,” he teased, moving his hips and sloshing his dick and his cum around inside her. She paused a moment, seriously considering it, then shook her head pitifully.

“I can’t,” she pouted. “My sisters are in that class, and they may not let me join the sorority if I skip class.”

He nodded, dismounted, and gazed down at the puddle she’d left on the floor. She laughed softly, rubbing her wet thighs together.

“Oh my, Stanley, what have you done?” she grinned at him.

“Something right, I guess,” he retorted, grinning just as widely. They both laughed, and he handed her a towel to clean herself up. She grunted and squat over the towel, some of her cum dripping from her neatly shaved cunt as his cum dripped from her ass. “That’s strangely arousing.”

She giggled, then stood and got dressed. They went downstairs and checked her out, then he returned to his room. He wiped up the mess on the floor, and smiled as he stared at the red silk thong she’d left on his desk. He smelled the scent of her from it, then put it in his bottom drawer.

With all the other panties he’d saved.

—END CHAPTER ONE—