The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facility

Chapter 8: The conspiracy

“We started wondering what was going on with you even before you got here. We found the basic information on you. Name, birthday, drivers license, but we found no information about your family. That’s not exactly unusual, but when you mentioned your brother, we started digging deeper. We can not find a Leon Temes who is in a hospital for Leukemia. The only person we found with that name in a hospital is someone in their late 70’s and suffering from heart failure.”

“That can’t be possible.”

The look on Jack’s face was dead serious, and a bit sad as well. If he was joking, he was doing a damn good job of hiding it.

“This is a joke, right? In a moment you’re gonna smile and say ‘Gotcha!’ Right?... Right?”

He didn’t smile.

“There’s more. Since you’ve been here, you’ve done a few odd things. Your shoes keep coming untied, and when you bend over to tie them, you’ve been making sure to show everybody that you’re not wearing underwear.”

“I forgot to pack them. I bent over once before I remembered that I wasn’t wearing underwear. It was embarrassing and I was stupid for doing it.“

“Katie, you’ve done it six times so far. We have it on camera. Your face goes blank when you do it. Watch.”

He went to her computer and accessed their network, logging in with his user name and password. Katie stared in dumb shock a she watched video of herself very deliberately sticking her ass out, even going as far as to hike up her skirt while bending over. Right before she did it, her face went blank, and stayed blank until she finished.

“We think someone programmed you before you came here.”

“Those government bastards!! They did this to me! The government programmed me to come here and make a fool out of myself!”

“We don’t think so.”

“What are you talking about?!”

“We think someone programmed you, but not the government. This is too sloppy for them. Your records, the data we’ve found. It’s incomplete and inconsistent in spots, and there’s nothing on you starting from about eight years ago. The government wouldn’t be this sloppy. May I ask you some personal questions?”

“Sure, I guess.”

“Once we knew something wasn’t right, we looked into your purchase records. When was the last time you had a period?”

“Are you serious?! Why the hell do you wanna know that?!”

“Because you haven’t bought anything period or birth control related in the 8 years that we know of, and we have no medical information on you regarding anything reproductive related.”

“I, lets see. I, uh...”

The fear she had been feeling intensified when she couldn’t come up with any recent memory of needing to buy tampons or pads. Now that she was really thinking about it, it occurred to her that she had outright forgotten about having periods.

She began going through her memories with increasing fear and urgency, trying to find odd or inconsistent ones. Who were her parents? She had clear memories of her brother and of visiting him several times. However memories of her parents were vague. She couldn’t even be sure what color her mother’s hair was.

“I—I—I don’t know what’s going on anymore! Who am I?!”

“We can find out.”

A frightened and trembling Katie clung to Jack’s shoulders as he carried her to the hypnotic interrogation room. She was placed face down on a weird looking table, with a piece of headgear built into it that looked similar to something used for an eye exam. The cameras had been turned off, much to the dismay of the internet. Katie (was that even her real name?) was on her own now, surrounded by strange people who were about to enter her mind.

“We’re going to give you a sedative now. This will sting a bit.”

Katie bit her lip as her neck was swabbed with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. A small sting from a very fine needle, and there was no going back now.

“How long does it take...to... Never mind...”

She barely registered them securing her head in place before she drifted away.

Wanda’s prediction that she would meet with Martin again turned out to be accurate. She knew that would be the case. What threw her a curve ball was the circumstances of their second meeting. She was at home with her handler when she got the email saying he wanted to meet.

“Read it out loud, Wanda.”

“Martin Keaton w-wishes to meet you... ahh... at 11:30 AM tomorrow, same, ohh, same location as last time.”

“Good girl.”

Wanda finally gave into the urge to cum, the vibrator having teased her for nearly twenty minutes. Bent over his desk, being forced to read her emails to him. If there was anyone who could make her feel like a horny, helpless adolescent, it was her handler.

“This situation with Katie must really have him nervous.”

“Yes... Yes Master. He’s, ohhh, he’s not used to having so little control.”

“Interesting word choice, my pet. You’re definitely used to not having control around me.”

“Yes Master...”

“Maybe I should remove the ability to move your legs now, remove that control from you.”

“Yes Master. Please, remove my control.”

He knelt down and wrapped her legs in an ace bandage. He them turned up the vibrator, and delivered a hard smack onto her tight, firm bottom. He repeated with several more smacks, and it wasn’t long before she came again.

Her return trip to the bunker was a lot more straightforward this time around. They didn’t bother with the scanners. In the meeting room, none of Martin’s smugness was present, though Wanda had plenty of her own.

“This is quite an impressive boondoggle you’ve gotten yourselves into. I didn’t think such a level of incompetence was possible.”

“Okay Wanda. You got me by the balls. What the fuck is up with Katie?”

“Katie is a Chinese sleeper agent. We’ve had her under deep hypnosis for two days now, and the info we’ve extracted leads us to believe that she originally came from Holland. Whoever worked on her initially did a good job of wiping and rewriting her memories. We don’t know who they are, but we are pretty sure they’re Chinese. They abducted her from Holland when she was 14, and they spent two years reprogramming her.”

Wanda had with her another large envelope. She opened it and removed a photo.

“This is a composite drawing based on Katie’s description of the people who programmed her most recently. She was originally programmed for some other purpose, and when her handlers found out that you guys selected her to go to the facility, they hastily reprogrammed her, and did a poor job of it.”

“What was her goal?”

“To pretend that she was being hypnotized, basically to sabotage our PR efforts. Around the one week mark, a trigger would have gone off in her mind, and she’d mindlessly obey whoever had bonded with her the most.”

“Why should I care? You know what I want, and I have ways of getting it, higher authority or not. This sounds like it would have aided my plans perfectly.”

“Yes it would have. That’s why you selected her. You may not have known she was programmed, but you were betting that she would stay. In a sense you won that bet, but not like you imagined. You should care because she was originally a sleeper agent working at a building that houses national secrets. You should also care because there are more people like her.”

“The Manchurian Candidate come to life. Fuck. How much do you know?”

“Everything we know as of two hours ago is in this envelope. It’s yours for the price of a signature.”

“Let me guess. We stay out of your business, and you keep feeding us information on this, right?”

“You know me all too well, Martin.”

“Fine. You have a deal.”

Back at the facility, Maxine and Jack were having a meeting over what to do about Katie.

“This is a real game changer, huh? I figured the PR documentary would be hard enough, but this is on a whole new level.” Jack said.

“Yeah. The good news is that it gets the government off our backs. However the public is clamoring for answers, and I don’t think there’s one we can give them that will make them happy.”

“We can’t let her go. Whoever her handlers are, they’ll find her and do god knows what to her.”

The situation was shit. They had been following the leads that Katie provided, and the whole thing smelled of Chinese sabotage. They had done a lot to bring down Chinese sex slave operations, and now the Chinese were looking to return the favor.

Fortunately they had fucked up. While Katie’s initial programming was meticulous and designed well, the recent revisions were rushed and full of inconsistencies. She had been programmed firstly to be a sex slave, and she carried out that programming flawlessly. Then someone else programmed her to serve as a mole, though she hadn’t had the chance to do much to accomplish that because of glitches, like not being programmed with computer hacking knowledge. Then most recently they reinstated her sex slave programming, but as an overlay personality to be triggered. Unfortunately for them, this latest programming was rushed and flawed.

“They started rewriting her mind when she was only 14. She was just at the start of puberty. That initial programming, it’s cemented in her brain now. We release her, she’s basically doomed.”

Maxine sighed and rubbed her temples. “I know.”

They could scrub her clean, meaning they could wipe away the programming that overlayed her base sex slave personality. They would be left with, well, a sex slave. She’d have no will of her own. There’d basically be nothing there except the personality of an overgrown flesh-light. They could reprogram her themselves, but to do what? At the core she was already what they wanted, and could easily be adapted to serve many clients. Her internet fame would make sure she got plenty of clients, and made plenty of money for them.

“Okay, we’re not going to let her go. This is what we’re going to do. We’re going to keep her sedated for a couple more days. During that time I’ll talk with our tech guys and we’ll hammer out what personality to program her with. One thing is I want for her is to be aware that she’s been programmed, and to have as many memories as we can salvage. I think this will minimize her internal conflicts.”

“Will she still recognize me? Will she still, you know.”

“Will she still want to be with you? I don’t know.”