The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facility

Chapter 7: The Observer, part 3

“Day 5. Sleeping a lot better now. Don’t know if it’s because of the brainwashing or not, but the women I’ve talked to, they all like being here, and they all have similar reasons. They’ve made friends here, most of them have found a lover or two, and there’s a strong community vibe here.

Yet it’s not like I expected. They seem normal given the circumstances. They speak normally, react normally. Were they residents in a town or city and made to dress normally, you would likely never know they were slaves.

My handler/tour guide Jack seems pretty nice. He hasn’t tried anything funny that I know of. As far as I can tell I’m still me, Still Katie Temes.”

Katie wanted to add more, though exactly what to add, or more to the point, what was safe to add, she didn’t know. She was well aware that she fit the bill for the type of woman they recruited. She was a lonely twenty-something with no boyfriend, a limited social circle, a dead end job, and a boring life. Her job paid enough for her to live on and that was about it. Lack of money practically barricaded her from making friends.

This facility was practically built for people like her. Who would turn down the chance to live in a place where people loved you? Even though she was an observer, slaves had been approaching her. She had friendly conversations with them.

Why the hell did the government select her in the first place? Who thought it was a good idea to send a young, lonely, attractive woman to a facility where they turned young lonely attractive women into sex slaves?

She had admitted, if only to herself that she was developing feelings for Jack. It could never work though. If she gave into those feelings, then people would just spin it as if she had been secretly hypnotized. She was also aware that it was odd for that to be the reason, and not that she was frightened of becoming a slave.

That morning after breakfast, some of the slaves convinced her to participate in a game of volleyball in the gym. She didn’t really remember how to play, having not played it much in high school, but after several fails, she started to get the hang of it. It was rather weird to see the slaves all wearing sports bras and underwear as they played.

The game was fun, and by the end of it, Katie found herself sweating and smiling. She had had a good time, an honest to god good time. She showered and changed back into her regular clothes.

“You looked like you had fun. Are you sore?” Jack asked her.

“Yeah. It’s been awhile since I had a workout like that.”

“Would you like a massage?”

“What?”

“I’m trained as a masseur. Would you like a massage?”

It was stupid of her to say yes. However that one little word tumbled out of her mouth before her brain could even begin to think of the implications. Before she knew it, she followed him to a cozy looking massage room.

“I’ll leave the room. Please strip off your clothing and lie face down on the table. When you’re ready, say so and I’ll return.”

Mentally cursing herself for bringing this upon herself, she did as he instructed. She spotted a towel and used that to cover her buttocks. It was just a massage. She’d get through it, and probably thank herself later.

“Okay I’m ready.”

“So Katie, I’ve told you a lot about us, why don’t you tell me something about yourself? Like where you grew up?”

“Oh fine why not. I’m Katie Temes. I was born in Kentucky, though we fortunately moved to Connecticut when I was 4. Mom and Dad raised me until I was old enough to move out on my own. Things were okay until my brother Leon got sick. I’m here because some G-men offered me a truckload of money to do this, so don’t get the wrong idea.”

“I see.”

The tone of his voice suggested that he didn’t buy it.

“Okay, tell me about you, you personally. Why are you here?’

“I’m Jack. I won’t reveal my last name, cameras and all that. I started life much the same way you did. Born in one state, moved to another, had a pretty normal childhood, though I was, if you can believe it, nerdy as could be. Massive fan of Star Wars, still am, but more restrained about it now. Not everybody likes to talk about how Lucas fucked up the prequels.”

“Add me to that list.” Katie replied.

“Fair enough. Anyway, I ended up here really because I wanted to meet women. Pretty shallow and hormonal driven reason, but there you have it.”

“And how many women have you, er, met?”

“Met, maybe over a hundred by now. Had sex with, I could count the number on one hand.”

“Heh, you’re doing better then me. My sex life is non existent, and that’s fine with me.”

That was an outright lie, and he seemed to know it. He didn’t say anything, but his muscles stiffened, like he was trying not to laugh. The room went quiet for a minute.

The massage did feel pretty good. Katie felt her muscles relaxing as those skilled hands rubbed and kneaded them.

“Your brother Leon, how did he get sick?”

“Leukemia. He’s in bad shape. He needs a bone marrow transplant to live. The money I’m gonna make from this will be used to make sure he gets that transplant.”

“When’s the last time you visited Leon?”

“Just before I came here.”

“What hospital is he in?”

“You’re the last person in the world I’d tell that to.”

Back in her apartment/cell, Katie spent some time doing what she normally did after work, surfing the internet. She was being featured on every news website. Dozens of websites had been set up to stream her adventures. Comments on her blog were disabled by the second day, because they were bogging down the servers. As of this point in time, Katie Temes was the biggest celebrity in the world.

All of this meant little to her. She had a major dilemma on her hands. It was going to be hard for her to keep hiding her feelings for Jack, and she couldn’t avoid being around him. She had really enjoyed that massage, and almost spilled her guts to him, telling him everything about her life. Her thoughts regarding him were turning more and more sexual, and the idea of serving as his sex slave...

It was becoming appealing.

That wasn’t what she was here for.

Why not? Why not go native?

Because she had promised herself that she wouldn’t.

Promises were made to be broken.

Not this promise.

She said little else to Jack for the rest of the day. She ate dinner in her apartment and settled in quietly for the rest of the evening. She planned to do a YouTube marathon before she got tired and went to bed.

The door opened, and Jack entered the room.

“What do you want?”

“Regarding the stuff you told me about yourself today. Mind if I ask you a couple questions?”

“Yes I do. It’s getting late, I’m tired, and I just want to settle in and unwind.”

“I understand, but this is very important. Your brother. Do you know what hospital is he in?”

“I told you, I’m not telling you that.”

“I’m not asking you to tell me. Just tell me if you know. Do you know the name of the hospital? Its location?”

Katie paused the video and thought about it. Of course she knew what hospital he was in. It was the...

“Huh. He’s, uh, He’s... He’s at the... Uhhhhh...”

Her expression became worried, then fearful. She looked at Jack with wide eyes.

“I don’t remember what hospital he’s in!”