The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facility

Chapter 9: The Reprogrammed Katie

Day ???

It’s been awhile since I updated this blog. I know, or I believe anyway, that people have been waiting to hear from me for awhile.

I don’t really know what I want to say here, so I guess I’ll just write what’s on the top of my head. First off, I’m a different Katie to the one that came here. Secondly, I’m quite aware of that. They made me aware that I’ve been reprogrammed by them.

I still have gaps in my memory. I don’t remember anything up until about age 14, and from there it’s just brief memories here and there. I don’t remember what I used to be like when I lived in Holland. That personality was completely removed by the people who first programmed me.

At my core, I am now a sex slave. That can’t really be changed at this point, or so they tell me. The personality I have now, I have free will, and I have the capability of accepting or not accepting what I’m told. But it’s, well sort of like a painting that’s been done on a bare wall. It covers the wall and covers it nicely, but the wall is still there and will always be there.

Katie published the blog entry, then shut the computer down. She hadn’t decided whether she’d continue her blogging or not. It was still amazing to her, that she could make a decision on such matters. Inside, she knew that if ordered, she’d blog as much as they wanted her to.

She wanted to be ordered. Being ordered to do something, obeying that order made her feel like she was satisfying some deep, primitive urge. That combined with sex produced eye rolling pleasure.

She remembered Jack, and occasionally had sex with him. However there was no special attachment. She had no sexual preferences beyond being submissive, and no qualms about having sex with anyone who ordered her to. Naturally this led to a high demand by clients who had seen her on the internet. She followed their orders of course, but facility staff orders overrode them. Several people had tried to order her to come home with her, and she had no qualms about disobeying those orders, because she considered herself to be property of the facility.

Having free will did have its advantages. She considered it to be a great moment when she discovered that she had a choice of what food to order for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and had gone on a gastronomic tour, courtesy of the kitchen staff. She had learned among other things that onions didn’t agree with her, and that she loved cayenne pepper.

She also discovered that she liked taking showers, long showers. When she discovered that there were shower heads that provided a misty spray rather then streams of water, she asked for one. A steamy shower after having spent the night with a client was very soothing for her.

Having nothing to do until that evening, she spent some time just wandering around the facility. Maybe some of that curiosity from the old Katie was still present. She wanted to eventually see every nook and cranny of the facility. For now she was drawn to the courtyard. She sat away from everybody else, and observed them.

She hadn’t really made any friends yet. Maxine and Jack were the closest she had to friends. She wasn’t really sure how someone made a friend. She vaguely understood the concept of social interaction, but that was about as far as her social skills went. So she watched how the other slaves interacted with one another. They pretty much left her alone now. They knew she needed time.

Eventually she found her way back to her apartment cell and decided to check the comments on her latest blog entry, really just to see what it was like.

Her blog was loaded with new comments, over a hundred, all made within the last forty minutes. Clearly people were still visiting it. The comments ranged from people welcoming her back, to people who wanted to save her, to people spouting a number of conspiracies regarding her, the leading one being that it was someone else impersonating her.

She decided to post a mini update involving a picture of herself, holding a handwritten sign proclaiming that it was her. Not five minutes after she did that, there were over twenty new comments. These mostly ranged from surprise, to people clumsily hitting on her.

“What I wouldn’t give to spend 5 minutes with you!!” one of them read.

She decided to reply to that one. “Come up with $10,000 and pass the screening, and you could spend the day with me.”

She decided to leave her apartment again. The internet had a way of sucking someone in. Hours could be spent wandering around online, and she figured that it wasn’t healthy to do that.

That evening, she met a new client. He was a young, rather dorky looking man who had taken out a loan normally intended for buying a car. This being his dream come true didn’t mean much to Katie. He would command her for the next twelve hours, and that was what got her excited.

She entered the room he had chosen for their encounter, a log cabin themed room which was actually very nice looking. He arrived not long after she did.

“Oh my god it’s really you. I, uh I was half expecting some look alike. I mean I know how popular you are, and the ladies as well as the guys want you, and—”

My this one was rambling on. Did he just come here to talk? Katie decided to find out. She waited for him to pause.

“How may I serve you, Master?”

His face broke out into a stupidly wide grin, and he pitched a tent in his pants.

“Uh. Your clothes. Take them off!”

She complied, feeling that sense of happiness that came from obeying an order. As she stood there naked, he walked around her, intensely looking over every inch of her body. One of the few things she had been ordered by the facility to do was to engage in a half hour of exercise, twice a day. This now showed in her lean, well toned body that her master for the evening seemed to very much appreciate.

“Good god are you beautiful. I- I can touch you, right?”

“Yes. You are allowed to touch me anywhere you want to. You are allowed to have sex with me as often as you want to, and however you want to, with some limitations.”

“I-I know. I mean, I remember now. I can’t do anything to you that causes injury. It’s 20 grand for S&M stuff. Okay, bend over the bed and spread your legs.”

“Yes Master.”

He couldn’t get his pants off fast enough, and ripped his underwear while trying to remove them. He grabbed her ass and squeezed hard, right before shoving his cock into her. He came very quickly, well before she could. That didn’t matter much to her. Following the order was pleasure enough for now.

He opened the top dresser drawer and grinned gleefully when he saw that the items he had requested were in there.

“Okay, the costume. Put it on.”

She smiled as she took the costume from the drawer. It had built in sex toys, which she lubed up and slowly slid into place. The butt plug had a cotton ball tail attached to its base, and the outfit was completed with a collar that bore her name, and a pair of large rabbit ears. He nearly came again while she put the costume on.

After he calmed down a bit and freshened up, he took out the suit that had been left for him and put it on. They were going out for a “night on the town”, meaning they would be visiting an area underneath the facility that was being constructed to look like the main street of a small quaint town. There wasn’t much there yet. They were still excavating the area. However a faux restaurant had been set up, with the main kitchen in the facility providing the food for the moment.

Now that they were known to the outside world, and the fear of government intervention was gone, the higher ups wasted no time in expanding their operations. Katie knew very little about their plans, but she did know that they wanted to cater to as many types of sexual fantasies as they reasonably could. Katie couldn’t argue with that.

“You’re amazing. You came here, then it was discovered that you were already brainwashed, and now they reprogrammed you. How do you feel about that?”

This was a question her clients tended to ask quite often. She just smiled and gave him her automatic answer. Yes she was aware that she was brainwashed. No it didn’t bother her, and yes she was quite happy at the facility.

She jumped when he used the remote in his suit pocket to activate the sex toys. She squirmed a bit, and delighted in the pleasure of a subtle orgasm. Their food arrived, and she did her best to control herself while eating. After awhile she stopped really noticing the buzz from the toys.

That’s when he turned them up a notch.

There was no way he could last the night, and he didn’t. They had sex a couple more times before he was done for the evening. Katie settled into bed with him and slept peacefully. By 8 AM, his twelve hours were up. Fortunately he was still sleeping when she walked out the door.

The basic package they offered was twelve hours, either day or night depending on what the client wanted. Nights were a waste far as she was concerned, but if that’s what the client wanted, that’s what they wanted.

Returning to her apartment, she climbed into the shower, and let the warm steamy spray envelop her. She squirted some shampoo into her hair, lathered it up, lathered the rest of herself up with body wash, then laid down in the tub and drifted for a bit. She wondered about what her old self was like, back when she was just a little girl, and wondered what that little girl would think if she saw her as she was today.

She came to the conclusion that after taking everything into account, and how things could have gone, her old self would be at least okay with it.