The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facility

Chapter 6: The Observer, part 2

Katie was now in a bad mood. Running on no sleep in a creepy place was one thing, but she had forgotten to pack underwear! In all the “excitement” leading up to this, she had taken twice as many socks as she needed, and hadn’t grabbed any underwear!

She hated the idea of walking around this place in a skirt with no panties! The perverts here would love to see her naked ass. The door to her apartment opened, and a blonde haired man, wearing nothing but shiny black leather briefs stood behind it.

“Hello Miss Temes. My name is Jack, and I have been assigned as your handler. If you would care to follow me, we can get started.”

“Yeah, hi Jack or whatever. Look, before we do anything, I want some breakfast, and I want some coffee.”

“Very well. Please follow me.”

She followed him down a hallway. Dude was well built that was for sure. Apparently these handler guys had a strict exercise program that they adhered to. It certainly showed. She caught herself looking at his legs, and his ass, before mentally scolding herself.

“What’s wrong with you, girl? You don’t get any for two years so you check out the first really hot guy that comes along even though he’s a total creep?”

They entered a large room that looked like one of those cafeterias or food courts. There was a counter to order food at, with a large hand written menu. They had several breakfast dishes, ranging from delicious, and fattening comfort food, to healthier choices. She smiled when she realized they had Greek yogurt, and ordered that with a side of strawberries. However paranoia set in when she received her food. What if they had drugged it?

“You take the first bite.” she said to Jack.

He grabbed a spoon and did just that.

“Tastes fine to me. Personally I don’t get what the deal is with Greek yogurt. It’s been around forever, but just in the last few years it’s soared in popularity.”

Katie took a bite and smiled. She dipped one of the strawberries in it and ate it.

“It’s pretty good.”

Jack was having fried eggs with sausage. They looked good and smelled good.

“They serve good food here, huh?”

“That they do. The kitchen is staffed by people with restaurant experience, including a four star chef or two. They say the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach.”

Katie scowled at him.

“It’s a joke. Relax.”

The slaves and their handlers were pouring into the cafeteria now. They mostly chatted among themselves. A few noticed Katie, but didn’t approach her. It was weird to see that so many of them were stark naked.

“Aren’t they embarrassed?”

“Not really. Nudity is common here. Some new slaves are embarrassed by it at first, but once they see that it’s accepted, they feel better about it.”

“Are they all looking at me because I’m wearing clothing?”

“Yeah, probably. You do stick out.”

“So what’s on the agenda for today?”

“Well, since you’re here to observe, my plan was to show you one of the control rooms and have you observe one of the new recruits being trained. She’s one of our first volunteers, a young woman named Jennifer.”

“So I’m going to get to see how you do it?”

“For the most part, yes.”

He led her to a wall, and she watched in amazement as a panel slid back to reveal a set of elevator doors.

“So that’s how you guys get to and from this part.”

The monitoring room looked like a giant surveillance room. There were banks of monitors with men and women stationed at them. The whole facility was wired up with cameras. Cameras monitored the cafeteria, the swimming pool, the outside surroundings, and the training cells of course. Inside one of those cells, that was much barer and more cell like then the apartment cell, a young woman was starting to stir.

“So it is real. I’m really here. Hello? Is anybody there?”

The training cells were also wired for audio. Katie could hear Jennifer speaking. She also heard the door open, and to both their surprise, a masked woman stood behind the door.

“Uh, hi there. I was expecting a man.”

“You aren’t the only one, honey. What’s going on?” Katie asked.

“Jennifer’s hypnotic interrogation revealed that she has strong lesbian tendencies. However she’s in a transparent closet so to speak. What few friends she hasn’t lost all suspect she’s a lesbian. She’s a conspiracy theorist and believes that the feelings she has for women were implanted into her by the government... among her more wacky theories. Not surprisingly, she has had a number of relationships with men, and they’ve all failed due to lack of chemistry. The psych profile we’ve worked up says that there’s a high probability that should she develop a meaningful relationship with someone that she has chemistry with, her odd habits will subside, and she’ll normalize a bit.”

“So she’s a closet case, and a conspiracy nut, and you said she volunteered?

“Yes. She’s here to learn the truth. In her mind, we’re now apparently the source of where all conspiracies come from, and if we’re not, then we somehow automatically know about every conspiracy in existence.”

Katie laughed. “Man she sounds like a real loon. So what’s your plan for her?”

“We generally begin with mundane tasks, and gauge how the recruit responds to commands. From there we proceed to gradually introduce them to more sexual aspects of the training. Exactly what and how vary and are carefully calculated on a person by person basis, based on the psych profile obtained from the hypnosis session.”

“So it’s not a one method fits all deal?”

“Nope.”

“Can you tell me what the plan is for Jennifer?”

“Not in great detail, as I don’t know.”

“So is this mainly what you guys do, just sit up here and watch as slaves are trained?”

“Hardly. Come with me and I’ll show you more.”

Before she followed him, she bent down to tie one of her shoes which had come undone. Her short skirt wasn’t enough to cover her as she bent over. It wasn’t until she had finished that she realized she had given everybody in the room, and probably everybody on the internet a full view of her ass.

“Forgot to pack underwear?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it.”

She quietly followed him, mentally cursing herself for not having packed underwear, and for choosing such a short skirt to wear.

“Would you like to see the administrative section?”

“Sure.”

Definitely. Anything to change the subject. She was sure that right now, the internet was abuzz and videos of her ass were making the rounds, and would be up on every porn site within the hour. If she could die from humiliation, she would have.

The administrative area of the facility was a place where Katie instantly felt more at home. There were men and women here dressed in normal business clothes, and the atmosphere was a lot like any average office. There were people answering emails, people answering phones, people working on spreadsheets.

“This is a lot like what goes on at my job.”

“At the heart of it, we are a business. All businesses have some things in common. Paperwork to keep track of, appointments with clients, et cetera.”

“Oh yes, your clients. Do all your slaves like having sex with strange men on a daily basis?”

“Some do, some don’t. It depends on the person. It’s not unlike women who choose to become prostitutes, except that we offer more safety with our version of that line of work.”

“And the slaves who don’t like it? Do you force them to service clients?”

“No. While we could, the result isn’t as good. You get a much better sexual experience if both people want it, rather then one of them just going through the motions.”

“And how do you get so many women who are willing to whore themselves out?”

“You’d be surprised what desires lurk in the minds of people. The stereotype is that only men are always thinking about sex.”

To that Katie had no reply. She was thinking about sex right now, but doing a good job of hiding it. Jack was a handsome bastard. In another life, who knew? She pushed those thoughts aside. It wasn’t going to happen, couldn’t be allowed to happen.

Their next stop was a tour of the section of the facility used for slave/client encounters. None of the rooms were in use at the moment. Katie was surprised to see a large number of themed rooms, with themes ranging from Sci-Fi spaceship, to a log cabin with a working fireplace, to a medieval dungeon, to a lavish 1980’s themed apartment. This place certainly catered to its clients fantasies, no matter how strange.

“How are your clients selected?”

“Money is the biggest factor. Our cheapest offering is ten grand and that gets you one night with a slave that we select. The client must undergo a disease screen before meeting with the slave. If they fail that, they are refunded their money and escorted off the property.”

“Do you ever get guys who intentionally hurt your slaves?”

“Rarely. Both times that I’m aware of, the clients were removed from our facility and blacklisted, no refund.”

“So safety is a high priority for you guys, huh?”

“It’s the highest priority. Our slaves are not only invaluable assets, they are people who have their own lives. A slave might service clients during the day, and spend the evening with her handler, engaging in a hobby or activity they enjoy, and it’s not always sex.”