The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facility

Chapter 5: The Observer

Had everybody gone nuts or something?! Katie seriously pondered this question. Word got out that she had volunteered to serve for two weeks as a government observer at the facility, and it was like the internet exploded. Katie was young and good looking, with light brown hair, green eyes, and a trim figure that she worked hard to keep. Nerds and social shut-ins everywhere were now making her part of their jack off fantasies.

The creepier among them were hoping that she ended up hypnotized and enslaved.

Of course that wasn’t in the game plan. The facility had it in writing that she would not be hypnotized, or brainwashed in any way against her will. Cameras would monitor her 24/7. Every aspect of her life, save for her going to the bathroom, would be recorded and streamed online for all to see, with a slight delay to add censor blurs around faces and other body parts that the networks didn’t want shown.

Katie was also permitted to wear her own clothing, so at least her modesty would be preserved. She would also be blogging every morning and evening, keeping a journal of her experiences. Nothing would be hidden, as per the agreement she signed.

It seemed crazy that anybody would volunteer to spend two weeks at a facility where people were hypnotized into being obedient sex slaves. Then again, the promise of $75,000 in tax free money could make someone do a lot of crazy things, especially when they needed it like she did. When G-men in suits approach a lowly secretary working for a government linked company and offer 75 grand to do something that many women wouldn’t normally do, some women would certainly agree to do it, especially if they had a brother who needed a bone marrow transplant. G-men knew how to grab someone by the balls, or ovaries.

Her suitcase was packed and a limo was waiting to take her to a clandestine location where she would then be flown to Colorado. They were doing it like they did when they abducted someone. The cameras started rolling as soon as she entered the limo.

“So is this how you transport your ‘recruits’? In a limo?”

“Typically, no. We make use of less conspicuous vehicles. Since this is a public affair, we figured we might as well roll out the red carpet.” the masked man who accompanied her replied.

“You normally break into houses to steal these women, right?”

“No comment.”

“How many women have you personally taken?”

“No comment.”

“Are you going to answer any of my questions?”

“Questions regarding specific details of our operation will not be answered. Beyond that there shouldn’t be much of a problem.”

“The cameras are working, right?”

Her phone’s social media app provided the answer to that. Yes, the world was watching.

“This has gotta be a record for reality television, huh?”

“This isn’t a TV show. Nothing will be staged, or faked, or prettied up for the cameras. What you will observe is what goes on in our facility.”

“So I’ve been told.”

She couldn’t think of any more questions to ask. The limo ride continued uneventfully, though people on the internet were already trying to trace its whereabouts. For security purposes, Katie had been picked up from a house that wasn’t hers, located in an undisclosed part of the country. The limo also took a purposefully winding route, and several identical looking limos were currently driving around other parts of the country.

The helicopter they entered was an old military surplus job that looked to be on its last legs. This surprised her.

“So your secret helicopter is this old piece of junk?”

“No. This one’s a rental for the cameras. The helicopters we normally use are quite different.”

They took off uneventfully. The pilot was also masked. It was just her, the masked man, and the pilot now.

“Heh, we’re all alone up here now. Those camera’s still working?”

Yes, they were. That made her feel a bit better, though being in a helicopter with this strange masked man was uncomfortable. She wondered if this is how someone felt just before they got raped.

“So, Katie. Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself? Why did you choose to do this?”

“That’s something I’m not gonna answer. Lets just say I have my reasons, and no I’m not crazy.”

“Didn’t say you were. My guess is this isn’t exactly your choice. You don’t seem like you’re happy about being here.”

“Are you some kind of mind reader or something?”

“No. Your body language tells me you’re apprehensive. Your face says you don’t want to be here, yet you are. That tells me that some external force motivated you to do this.”

“Enough about me, okay? What about you? Why did you choose to be the one to escort me?”

“I was intrigued at the idea. We’ve never done this before.”

The helicopter flight was uneventful, apart from a bit of chatter on the radio. Some people had found their radio frequency and decided to taunt them for a few minutes until the pilot changed frequencies. A few hours passed in mostly silence. They landed inside the facility just before dawn.

“So this is it, huh? You guys have your own helipad and everything. What happens now?”

“Normally since you would still be sedated, we would out you on a gurney and wheel you to the hypnotic interrogation room. After that, we’d place you in a Level 1 training cell. You would wake up the next morning. However we will be bypassing all that. We’ll be setting you up in one of the apartment cells. You’ll have access to the basic furnishings found in an apartment, minus the kitchen. You will also have a computer with a monitored internet connection. You won’t be able to access our network, but you will have internet access.”

“That’s mighty generous of you. What’s the catch?”

“The catch is that you’ll be locked in until 8 AM every morning. The door will unlock at that time, and someone will be there to escort you around the facility, your handler.”

“Handler?! Hold on buddy lets get one thing straight right now! I’m not here to become a slave!”

“You’re also not here to wander around as you please. You will stick with your handler at all times, as per our contractual agreement. Wander off on your own or try to cause trouble, and you might very well become a slave.”

That sent a bolt of far down her spine. “Got it.” she replied in a flat voice.

The apartment cell she was taken to was built to look like a mid to high end apartment, complete with separate bedroom and bathroom. As promised, there was a computer set up for her. After delivering her luggage, the door closed and locked behind her.

She booted up the computer to discover that it ran some weird version of Linux, likely some custom version they used. It didn’t take much poking around for her to realize the system was locked down tightly. She couldn’t even access the system information or control panel.

She could access the web browser though. She opened it and was pleased to see the Google homepage. She went to the blog that had been set up for her and logged in. She began typing her first entry.

“Well, I’m here. Don’t know what to make of this place yet. These guys don’t fuck around though. I’m locked in for the night. It’s almost 5 AM. Apparently they normally keep you knocked out until the next morning. They’re going to release me by 8 AM, so I’m going to try and get a few hours of sleep.”

The bed was comfortable. She had heard that they were. Still, she couldn’t sleep, not in this creepy place. She kept expecting the door to silently open, and for people to come in and drug her. The cameras weren’t very assuring. It wasn’t hard to hack a video feed and display a looping image of her lying on the bed.

Hours passed and nothing happened. She came close to drifting off to sleep, but paranoia and the sense of being in a strange place and a strange bed prevented sleep from coming.

Finally around 7 AM she gave up trying to sleep. She got up, unpacked some clothes from her suitcase, and headed for the bathroom. Running on no sleep, today was going to be a long day.