The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facility

Chapter 4: The negotiator

Wanda Stebbins looked over herself in the mirror, making sure her pantsuit was properly fitted. She scrutinized herself more closely then usual this morning, because today was a very important day.

Before she became part of the sex slave operation, she had been a rising star in the corporate and political world. She was a no nonsense woman, with a shrewd business acumen, and a knack for ending negotiations in her favor. She became part of the operation not because of something as crude as being rewarded with sexual pleasure, though that did happen. The company that ran the facility and its counterparts, and yes, she referred to it as a company, was staffed by very intelligent and pragmatic people. In her opinion, they were the type of people that should be in charge. It was a refreshing change from being around the ideologically driven, bickering idiots that scramble every few years to get their worthless asses re elected.

Finishing the examination of herself, she straightened her clothing slightly. She had celebrated her 46th birthday less then two months ago. The grays peppering her hairline were the worst of it. She wasn’t a believer in things like hair dye or ridiculous amounts of makeup. Her body was the product of a rigorous fitness regimen that she had adhered to for the last 25 years. It was such discipline that helped make her the woman she was today, a force to be reckoned with, even among the political sharks, even within the “company” she now worked for.

If she had a weakness, it was for a large mocha flavored iced coffee with whipped cream, and just a drizzle of coffee syrup. The barista either got it right the first time, or they never got Wanda’s business again, ever. The young woman who made her iced coffee today turned out to be surprisingly competent, despite her newness to the job. Wanda liked to reward competence. Upon sipping her coffee and being satisfied, she thanked the barista, and tipped her with a $10 bill, much to the young woman’s surprise.

With that little pleasure indulged, she focused on the task at hand. Some old friends from the government wanted to talk. This meant they wanted to take control of the company she now worked for, and were trying the “nice” route first. She imagined that their first offer would be something like surrender control to the government, and avoid spending the rest of their lives in a maximum security prison.

One thing that helped any negotiator was leverage. The government believed they had all the leverage they needed. However Wanda had some pretty good leverage of her own. The innocuous looking manila envelope she secretly carried was something she had only been made aware of last night, and once her negotiating partners were made aware of it, she expected the tables to turn, and for them to become a lot more accommodating.

After tolerating the nuisance of changing vehicles, she removed the envelope from its hiding place and did her best to straighten her clothing afterwards. She was taken to an old underground bunker, built during the cold war. There she tolerated the additional nuisance of going through the scanners. Citizens embarrassed by the TSA body scanners were fortunately unaware of these versions. They showed everything in clear detail, even her shaved pussy. How she hated the scratchy feel of pubic hair.

She could sense they were ogling her breasts, as well as her ass on the scanner’s monitors. Boys will be boys, even if they worked for the government.

That little indignation out of the way, she could now get on with what she was sent here to do. She met her old friend, and some of his old friends, in what used to be the bunker’s situation room. The glowing physical map of the United States, with its red dots in the areas where military installations are, or used to be located enhanced the dated surreality.

“Hello Wanda. It’s been a long time. You’re looking well.”

“Shall we get down to business, Martin?”

“Heh. You might be a hypnotized sex slave, but you sure haven’t changed. By all means, lets take our seats and begin.”

“Now, you know why we’re here I assume. It’s very intriguing. A sex slave operation right in our back yard, using hypnotic interrogation and conditioning technology that would be a dream come true for the CIA.”

“And you feel that you should have control of it, for national security of course.”

“Of course.”

“My employers are not agreeable to that.”

“It would be in their best interests to become agreeable pretty quickly. They have two choices. They can spend their lives in some tropical paradise, or they can spend them in a 23 hour daily lock down in a federal prison.”

“I see you haven’t changed either, Martin.”

She handed him the envelope.

“I suggest you look over the contents of this, then we can drop this charade and negotiate for real.”

He opened the envelope, and as his eyes scanned over the documents, the smugness he had on display quickly vanished.

“I must say I’m impressed, Wanda. I expected you to bring us dirt on the various government employees who have used your services, people who are expendable if need be. But no, as usual, you’ve exceeded my expectations. Where did you get these files?”

“My employers didn’t tell me. They did however ask for me to relay a message. They wanted you to be aware that what you see is only the tip of the iceberg. There are no recording devices present here, correct?”

“No. The area’s clean.”

“Operation Foxlight, the Glades project, experiments in Iraq. Project Lightwave and it’s branches. I needn’t go on I think, but suffice it to say, we know.”

“How? That’s information classified so high even I don’t know the contents. Information protected by the latest in encryption technology. Some of that can’t even be accessed without the proper DNA authorization and bio readings!”

“Exactly how, I am not privy to. You know they would never tell me. Doesn’t make sense to tell someone venturing onto your turf such critical information. I can say though that your systems were not hacked. We are already under control of your government, and I was sent here to impress this upon you.”

That may not have been true. She didn’t know who the higher ups were anymore then he did. However it was enough to make Martin visibly nervous.

“I see.”

“Now this is how things are going to work. It is in your best interests to follow this plan to the letter. There will be a congressional hearing regarding the facility located in Colorado. Make the most of it, as it will tell the public that their government is doing something. We will select people to testify and present evidence that what we are doing, while illegal in the current scope of the law, is right and justified. The facility itself will no longer engage in the kidnapping of U.S. citizens.”

“That publicity stunt. You’re getting volunteers now.”

“Correct. We will begin advertising our services. There will be protests by the citizens at first, but these will fade except for the most extreme groups. In time we will have candidates run for political office, and we expect they will do well.”

“What’s your end goal?”

“Our goal is to remove a lot of the sexual taboos that still exist today, and to change society for the better. An ambitious goal admittedly, and one that runs counter to your interests I’m sure.”

“You could say that. That’s not what I’m told we want.”

“Project Lightwave says otherwise.”

“I’ll take your word for it.”

The negotiations ended about as Wanda had expected. Martin had tried to get some concessions, and Wanda gave him one, really just to throw him a bone. A government inspector would be allowed to tour the facility, though in the interests of fair reporting, their time would be documented on camera for all to see. Wanda left the room without the envelope, it having served its purpose.

She didn’t relax until she was out of that bunker and back on the main roads. Once that was accomplished, she directed her driver to stop at the nearest high rated restaurant in the area for lunch. On the way, she contacted the facility via an encrypted satellite smart phone.

“You can all relax now. The government isn’t going to be invading. There will be a few minor operation changes, but we’ll go over those later. For now, start getting back to business as usual.”

In the restaurant, rated 4 stars on Yelp, she ordered a local seafood dish and a bottle of Pinot Grigio to go with it. While she was there, she emailed her handler via the phone. He was in a meeting of his own most likely. Being a high level manager in a large aerospace company, they were alot alike, and their relationship was as practical as it was sexual.

The food arrived in a timely manner. The white fish was delicious, and cooked to perfection. The wine was good too, though she did wish they had a more vintage year in stock. Still, one works with what they have, and they did just that. She tipped 20% and noted that she was in a generous mood today.

She calculated a high probability that this wasn’t the last time she’d meet with Martin.