The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Five—Monday

I’ve been thinking a lot about how much I enjoy my sessions with Professor B. I love being hypnotized; it feels so wonderful. I’ve been wanting even more. Today I decided to bring it up. I sank into the recliner, feeling the warm relaxation that I’ve begun to crave. I told Professor B that I’d like to participate in his experiment more often. I asked if we might have sessions every evening, instead of only three times a week. He replied that he was paying me all that his budget would allow, and that he couldn’t afford additional sessions with me.

I told him that I was happy to volunteer—that I know how important his experiment is and want to help out. I want to contribute to science. He gave me a big smile and it made me feel warm all over. He answered that it would help his experiment, but that if we added extra evenings, we’d have to have some of the sessions at his home. That sounded just fine. He paused for a moment, and then suggested that we have all the sessions at his house. That way we wouldn’t have to worry about where we were meeting—it would be simpler all around. That made so much sense, and I agreed.

He said that his schedule was too busy this week to add extra sessions, but that next week we’d start meeting five days a week. I was really pleased. This will be so much fun!

Week Five—Tuesday

I had another peculiar dream last night. In this dream, I was riding with Professor B in his car. He was driving, and I was enjoying the scenery from the passenger’s seat. We were driving in the country, and I noticed lovely farms, fields, woods, lakes. There was a surprising amount of traffic; lots of cars and trucks passed us, and I exchanged glances with a number of drivers, particularly the men.

Professor B called my attention to a small glittering ball that was hanging from the car mirror. It was like one of those balls that they have in dance clubs, only very small. It was slowly turning, and as it spun, flashes of sunlight were reflected into my eyes. I was instantly captivated by the ball; it was so lovely—glittering, sparkling, slowly spinning around and around. I just couldn’t take my eyes off it.

I could hear Professor B talking in that low, seductive voice he has, and I could feel myself sinking deeper and deeper. I knew that people in other cars could see that I was being hypnotized, but I didn’t care. It felt so good. My eyelids grew heavy and sank shut. I slipped into deep, deep hypnosis. I wanted to obey the Professor. I knew I’d do anything if he’d just take me deeper.

After a while, I opened my eyes, but I still felt very dreamy and compliant. I could hear his voice, but I couldn’t really focus on it, even though it felt like it was inside my head. He said something to me—I’m not even sure what, some word or phrase. Whatever it was, it had the strangest effect on me. My hands were moving to the top button of my dress and unfastening it. There was a guy driving a truck right next to us, looking down at me, so I didn’t want to unbutton, but I couldn’t help myself. It was the weirdest thing, I tried really hard to stop, but I simply couldn’t! It was like my hands were disconnected from my brain. I couldn’t figure out how to make them do what I wanted. They had a life of their own; they unbuttoned the top button, in spite of everything I tried to make them stop.

I have to admit, struggling to keep from undressing was getting me really turned on. I’ve had fantasies of being powerless under hypnosis, being made to do things, and here I was experiencing just that. It was really sexy. I was so aware of the eyes of the truck driver. He had matched his speed exactly to ours, and I knew he was curious as to what I was going to do, hoping for a “show.”

Again, Professor B said that word or phrase, whatever it was. I still couldn’t focus on it. Again, my hands unbuttoned a button—the next one down on my dress. I was wearing one of those dresses that buttons all the way down—about a zillion buttons—and when they’re all unbuttoned, the dress simply peels open. The phrase, my hands unbuttoned. The phrase again, another button. The truck driver was openly leering now, his attention more on my body than on the road.

The triggers from Professor B were coming faster now, and my hands were working their way down the buttons. From time-to-time I made an attempt to gain control of them, but it was futile. Mostly, I just drifted and watched. It really felt like I was an observer. I was watching myself undress. I had no control over it, so I gave in and let it happen. And I enjoyed how erotic it was. I was getting very turned on.

Finally, the last button was undone. The dress was still closed, so the driver hadn’t actually seen much, but I’m sure he was hoping. Professor B suggested that I look at the truck driver. The driver was staring at me, and I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I have a feeling he was jerking off; his face was red, and I could see that his breathing was heavy. My breathing was heavy too. In fact, I felt like I was ready to orgasm.

Professor B reached over with one hand, took hold of the fabric, and with a single gesture, flipped my dress open. To my surprise, I wasn’t wearing any underwear. My naked body was completely revealed to the Professor and to the truck driver. Professor B lightly touched one of my nipples at the same time telling me to cum. Electricity shot through me. My eyes were still on the driver, as waves of sensation engulfed me. He gave a gasp when I started cumming; I think he was shooting off as he watched me. Just thinking about that made me cum even harder.

It was just like the last dream—when I began to climax, I awoke, still trembling with its intensity. I don’t know what’s going on here. These dreams are becoming so real, so vivid. It’s almost as if they actually happened to me. Perhaps I should tell Professor B about them? I’m not sure.

Week Five—Wednesday

I had my usual session in Professor B’s office today. As I always do, I sat in my recliner and drifted off. He was talking to me, but I was daydreaming, not really paying attention, when I realized how warm it was in his office and how uncomfortable my clothing felt.

Professor B told me at the beginning that it was important that I feel relaxed and comfortable, so I asked him if he’d mind if I took off some of my clothes. He’s such a nice man; he immediately understood, and told me to go ahead and make myself comfortable. I took my blouse and my jeans off, and felt much, much better.

Since Professor B doesn’t seem to mind, I think I’d rather just wear underwear during our sessions. I think I’ll feel even more relaxed and comfortable if I don’t have to wear heavy clothing.

Week Five—Thursday

I had the strangest experience today. I was sitting in psych lecture, Professor B’s class. Suddenly, right in the middle of the lecture, I realized I wasn’t wearing any underwear. I wasn’t wearing a bra, and I didn’t have any panties on. I don’t know how that happened; I always wear underwear. I guess I must have just forgotten when I dressed this morning.

Anyway, like I said, it just flashed on me in an instant that I was naked beneath my blouse and skirt. I had this sudden urge to unbutton my blouse, pull up my skirt, and show off my body. I think that maybe I’m an exhibitionist. Actually, as I think about it, I’m feeling more sure now. I am. I’m an exhibitionist. I love showing off my body. It’s so sexy.

Of course, I couldn’t do that in class, even though I really wanted to. I resisted the urge, but I was so incredibly turned on. It was all I could do to keep from reaching under my skirt and masturbating furiously. I can’t remember ever feeling so horny.

I was seriously considering leaving class and getting myself off in the bathroom, when Professor B asked me a question. He was looking right at me, and I’m sure he must have known what I was experiencing. I was practically panting, and my face was hot and flushed. I have no idea what he asked me, and even if I’d known, I wouldn’t have been able to answer. He waited a moment, then said something like, “Can you tell us, Katie?”

The instant he said my name, I orgasmed. I could feel his huge cock filling me. I couldn’t stop it. I was blushing and trembling, biting my lip to keep from crying out. I’m sure that everyone in class was watching me, and that everyone knew I was cumming. That thought made me cum even harder.

Professor B continued to gaze at me for a long, long moment, then finally turned away and asked someone else the same question. As soon as he addressed the other student, my orgasm ended. Hurriedly I gathered my books and, shamefaced, I rushed from the room. I was barely able to make it into a bathroom stall before my fingers were buried in my pussy and I was cumming again.

I climaxed three more times in the next ten minutes, fantasizing about stripping in class, then Professor B fucking me on the lectern while the whole class looked on. Whew! What a hot fantasy! It’s so unusual for me. I never realized before how sexy it is to be an exhibitionist. Maybe next time I’m not wearing underwear it will be on purpose!!!

Week Five—Friday

Another session today. I don’t know what happened, but I felt completely relaxed afterwards. I don’t need to remember. This is so great; I love being hypnotized!