The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Six—Monday

I had my first session at Professor B’s home today. He lives in a lovely little place about a mile from campus. It’s an older house, and has a slightly cluttered “bachelor” air that somehow makes it feel homey. The furniture is simple but comfortable, and everywhere there are plants, antiques, works of art. When I walked through the door, I instantly felt at ease.

Professor B ushered me into his study and motioned me to a recliner almost identical to the one in his office. “This will be your chair,” he said as I seated myself. As soon as he said that, I felt myself letting go, slipping into the warm drowsy place that I’ve come to love. I asked Professor B if I could get more comfortable, and he told me to go right ahead. Once I was down to my underwear, I felt much more relaxed, delighting in the sensation of the smooth leather on my bare skin.

Professor B suggested that it would be even easier for me to go deep for him, now that we were in a more comfortable place. I think that’s right. I certainly felt even more relaxed and responsive than usual. I just loved how it felt.

As I walked home from the session, I found myself thinking of the word “obedience.” There’s something so nice about that word. I don’t know why it popped into my head, but it’s such a delightful idea. I rolled it around in my mind, thinking about how lovely it sounds, feeling myself get tingly as I contemplated it. “Obedience.” Mmmmmmm. “Obedience.” I just love that word.

I wonder if Professor B might spend some time in one of our sessions helping me become obedient? When I think about being trained to obedience under hypnosis, I get a warm flush. What a sexy idea.

Week Six—Tuesday

Professor B has been just great about letting me take off my heavy clothing during our sessions. It makes it so much easier for me to relax and let go. I just love it. Today I realized that my bra and panties felt tight and uncomfortable. I thought about how great it would feel to not have to wear them. I was also thinking about how I love going deeper and feeling more responsive.

I asked Professor B is it would be OK if I undressed. I was hoping he wouldn’t mind; I wanted to feel the freedom of being naked. Somehow I knew that I’d be able to go even deeper and would feel even more responsive if I could take off all my clothing. To my delight, he told me to go ahead and get completely comfortable. Of course, I did. I felt so much better without that restrictive bra and those itchy panties.

I was feeling beautifully relaxed. Just like I thought, I was able to slip into an even deeper trance without my clothing on. Ummmm, that’s so wonderful and I want that so much. I just love going deeper and feeling more responsive.

I was hoping that Professor B would enjoy looking at me. I have to admit, I didn’t just want to get comfortable, I wanted to show myself to him. I want him to find me attractive. It made me feel a little submissive to be naked in front of him, and to be perfectly honest, it was a bit of a turn-on. A couple of times during the session, I noticed that he was gazing at my body. It made me feel all warm and tingly. I love showing Professor B my sexy body! I’m such a little exhibitionist, and it feels so good. And I love going deeper and feeling more responsive.

Week Six—Wednesday

Another lovely session today. It’s so much easier for me, now that I can get really comfortable. As soon as I sat down in my chair, I slipped my clothes off, and felt so warm, so relaxed, so very comfortable.

I get such a lovely feeling of being open and responsive when I’m with Professor B. His words seem so right, so full of truth, so important. I soak up everything he says; it’s all so perfect for me. I’m not even sure exactly what he talked about, but it’s really not important. I don’t need to remember. I just love how I feel when I’m with him. And I really want to please him.

Week Six—Thursday

I’ve been getting frustrated with keeping this log. My sessions with Professor B seem to be taking on a monotonous regularity. I go for my session, I sit in my chair, I get comfortable, I awaken, I leave. There’s usually some light chat as I’m on my way out, but nothing of consequence. Not that I’m complaining. I just love our sessions. But I’m getting discouraged about my journal. I really want to please Professor B by doing the complete and careful job that he requested. And yet, I have nothing to say.

Professor B was sympathetic when I expressed my frustration today. He told me it would be fine to simply record anything unusual. “If you remember something from a particular session, write it down,” he said. “Or if something in your daily life seems important or unusual, write that as well. You’re doing very well, Katie, I want you to just relax about your record-keeping.”

His praise felt so good. I was simply glowing. I really want to please him. So, from now on, I’ll leave out the “business as usual” sessions. Unless I say otherwise here, I’m having a session every weekday; I’ll make a note if I miss one for some reason.

Week Six—Friday

I had a peculiar experience today. I was between classes in the psych building when I ran into Josh. He’s a second-year graduate student on whom I’ve had my eye since last year. OK, I’ll admit it; I’ve had a major crush on the guy, although he doesn’t know I exist. Until today, that is. He called me by name in the hall and started talking to me. I could tell he was interested. I wonder if the sight of my bare breasts through the new sheer blouse I was wearing caught his attention. In fact, he asked if I’d like to go out with him this weekend. If this had happened last semester, I’m sure I would have swooned on the spot.

Oddly, I didn’t get even a tingle in response to this attention that I’d been craving for so long. I’m not sure why, but I just wasn’t interested. To tell the truth, while he was talking to me, all I could think about was Professor B. I used to find Josh incredibly attractive; today I kept thinking how young and immature he seems compared to the Professor. When Josh asked me out, I found myself wishing it were Professor B asking. He’s so sexy. And Josh just doesn’t do anything for me.

I’m not sure exactly what I said to him. I know he was disappointed when I told him I wasn’t available. I just don’t have time for boys like Josh. I want to spend my time with Professor B. His experiment is so important, and I feel so wonderful when I’m with him