The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Four—Monday

I have learned to go into trance automatically, just as Professor B suggested. I went to his office today, sat down in my chair, and almost instantly I was hypnotized. He didn’t say a word. As soon as I sat down, I could feel my eyes get heavy and tired. I didn’t want to keep them open, I just wanted to go to sleep.

And then he woke me up. I don’t need to remember. This is so much fun!

Week Four—Wednesday

Professor B had me do word associations today. It seemed like a very ordinary psychology exercise, in fact like that first day of testing, but it turned out to be a rather strange experience.

I got to his office at the usual time and sat down in the recliner. I instantly felt a wave of relaxation and drowsiness. I thought that I should stay awake to talk with him, but I simply couldn’t. I struggled for a few moments to keep my eyes open, then gave in and let them close.

The next thing I remember, I was sitting in the chair looking at Professor B, and he was explaining a testing procedure. I’m not sure if I was still hypnotized or not. I certainly felt very relaxed, but it was quite easy to focus on his voice—I didn’t feel like I was drifting as I usually do when he puts me to sleep.

Professor B told me that he was going to read a list of words, and that I was to reply with the first word that popped into my head. That’s the standard protocol for word association, and I nodded my head knowingly.

He began to read the words, and I replied as quickly as I could, trying hard not to filter my responses or second-guess what a “best” response would be. Some of them were fairly neutral words like “car” or “bright.” Others had some emotional content, like “fear,” or “rewarding.” We did this for a while—him saying a word, me giving a quick response.

At some point he said a word that had an amazing effect on me. The word was “obey.” When he said that word, I felt the most incredible tingling sensation throughout my entire body. It was extremely pleasant and completely riveted my attention. I’m sure Professor B was wondering why it took me so long to give an association, but I simply couldn’t speak; I was lost in a world of pleasure. It was almost like orgasming, although not quite as strong. Finally, I gasped out a word; I’m not even sure what I said.

Professor B continued to read words, and they had no unusual effect on me. I was recovering now, the tingling fading, and quickly I returned to “normal.” We continued the back-and-forth of the association test for another ten minutes or so, when another word elicited an even stronger response. The word this time was “submission.” Again the amazing tingling swept over me. It was particularly strong in my breasts and my cunnie.

There were two more words that affected me over the course of the next half-hour or so. The first was “control.” When I heard that word, the association that popped into my head was, “he controls me,” and I almost orgasmed. I was speechless for at least thirty seconds. The other was the word “slave.” This had an even stronger effect; in fact, I did orgasm. I’m sure Professor B must have noticed, although he didn’t say anything, and neither did I. I know that I was blushing furiously after my orgasm; I was so embarrassed.

I’m not sure why these words had such an effect on me. There’s nothing special about these words; certainly, as I think about them now, I’m not noticing any particular reaction. In fact, these words have no appeal for me at all—I’d say the opposite, in fact. Words like “obey” and “slave” seem to relate to some sort of weird bondage scene or something like that, and I’m not interested in that at all. How strange.

Week Four—Saturday

Yesterday Professor B spent some time talking with me about the word association test. He asked if I’d noticed anything unusual while we were doing that. I wasn’t sure what he was talking about. I thought back to that session, but I couldn’t remember anything unusual. He told me to think about it harder and see if anything came to mind. He wanted to know if any of the words had particularly affected me. I thought about it, but pulled a blank. They were just ordinary words, and I told him so.