The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Three—Monday

Today Professor B hypnotized me with a pocket watch. He has a lovely golden watch on a gold chain. It’s quite old, and when I admired it, he told me it belonged to his grandfather. He chuckled and said that he enjoyed using it because it was such a cliché.

“Vat vill happen to you after I hypnotize you deeply mit mein pocket vatch?” he asked humorously with a fake German accent.

“I am helpless to resist and must obey you totally,” I replied with a bantering ‘hypnotized slave” tone. As I said that, I felt a small rush of excitement. It might be fun to have that experience. I wonder what it would be like to feel completely obedient?

Anyway, I enjoyed being hypnotized, as I always do. He held the watch in front of me and began to swing it back and forth. It was like the cartoons—my eyes just locked onto the watch and I couldn’t do anything but follow it. Once my gaze was riveted, he raised the watch higher and higher. My eyes followed it upward, but my head was too heavy to lift. My eyes were straining to stay focused on the watch. I wanted to follow it, but it was so hard. My eyes were burning; they were so tired and heavy.

I suppose I closed them, because I remember opening them at the end of our session. Once I was awake, I chatted with Professor B for a few minutes before leaving. He’s such an attractive man; I’m not sure I had really noticed that before.

Week Three—Thursday

Yesterday, Professor B hypnotized me by having me gaze into his eyes. This was the best yet. Instead of my usual place in the recliner, he had me sit on his couch. Without his glasses, Professor B has the loveliest eyes. They’re brown and so deep. I felt I was falling into them like with the spiral, but this was much more powerful. It was strange, every other time he’s hypnotized me, my eyes grew too tired to keep open. This time it was easy to keep them open—I just kept gazing into his eyes, feeling myself falling and falling and falling.

After a while, he asked if he could touch me. Of course. I didn’t mind at all. He put two fingertips on each of my temples and began to lightly circle them. His touch was so soothing and relaxing. His eyes seemed to get bigger and bigger—all I wanted to do was keep looking into them. His fingers stroked over my eyebrows, down along my jaw, and then back again, over and over. The sensation seemed to drain all the tension out of my body. I felt so limp, so relaxed. I remember thinking that I’d do anything to keep feeling like this.

I was floating, the most wonderful dreamy sensation. Of course, he was talking to me throughout, telling me how relaxed I felt, how responsive I was, that I could continue to enjoy going deeper and deeper. I love his voice. I tried to focus on it, but after awhile it was too hard. I kept drifting off, getting lost in the sensations and my own thoughts.

I was thinking about how much I enjoy his suggestions. I wondered what it would be like to have him give me suggestions to do things, to change the way I behave, the way I think. I didn’t have anything specific in mind, but just the idea seemed exciting. From time-to-time I drifted out of my daydream and became aware of his gentle hands still stroking my forehead, his low soothing voice talking to me. No matter how hard I tried to concentrate on his words, I kept floating away. I was thinking about being hypnotized more deeply and being given deeper and deeper hypnotic suggestions. Mmmmmmm.

I think I may have closed my eyes for a while, but I’m really not sure. I felt so dreamy. My thoughts about deeper hypnotic suggestions seemed to arouse me. I know that when he awakened me, I felt warm and tingly.

There’s one thing that’s really odd. When I was changing into my nightgown this evening, I discovered I wasn’t wearing any underpants. I’m sure I put some on this morning. At least, I’m pretty sure. I wonder what happened to them? Well, I’m not going to worry about it. I don’t need to remember.

Week Three—Friday

I had the strangest dream last night. Although I haven’t had today’s session with Professor B yet, I’m going to go ahead and tell about the dream in this journal. Professor B suggested that I put down anything interesting or unusual that happens to me, even if it doesn’t seem related to the experiment. And this dream does seem vaguely related. Well, not really, it’s just that the Professor was in my dream.

Anyway, in the dream Professor B and I were sitting in a restaurant having dinner. He told me to notice the candle on our table, and began to talk about how relaxing it was to look at the flame. It was relaxing. As he continued to talk, I realized that he was hypnotizing me, and I began to smile. My eyes closed very quickly, and I felt so wonderful. After a while, he had me open my eyes, but stay in deep hypnosis. It felt a bit odd being hypnotized in a public place—I’ve never had that experience—but I was also enjoying it. I felt so relaxed, so open.

He told me to go into the bathroom and remove my bra and panties. I was to return to the table wearing no underwear. It was funny, I had just been thinking about how uncomfortable my underwear felt, so when he suggested I do that, it was exactly what I wanted to do.

I felt so sexy returning to the table. I imagined every eye in the place was on me as I walked through the dining room. With each step, the fabric of my dress rubbed against my nipples—they felt so tight and sensitive. I was very aroused, and very deep. I could feel the moisture on my thighs as I sat down, and then I was caught in Professor B’s gaze.

I felt myself slipping even deeper into trance as his hand slid up my leg and across my naked thigh. I could feel my breathing quicken as his finger lightly traced over my outer pussy lips. I was fully aware of what was going on—I was half-naked in a public restaurant, deeply hypnotized, and being fondled under the table by my psychology professor. Yet I was powerless to resist. He was giving me suggestions that I was immobilized, that my body was so heavy I couldn’t move, that I was becoming more and more aroused. And it was all true. I felt so helpless, so turned on. I couldn’t have stopped him even if I’d wanted to, and I’m really not sure that I wanted to.

He was stroking up and down my slit now, slipping a bit into me, as he continued to deepen me and arouse me with his voice. I wanted so badly to move—not to move away, but to respond to his touch. He told me that I’d be unable to cum until he let me, and I gave a quiet moan.

A waiter came to take our order. Professor B had two fingers inside me now and was slowly working them back and forth. He continued to fondle me beneath the table as he ordered dinner for both of us. I was blushing intensely. I’m sure that the waiter knew exactly what was going on. He took our order slowly, and I knew that he was looking down my dress as he did. I was thankful for Professor B’s hypnotic command, which kept me from orgasming. Otherwise, I’m sure I would have put on even more of a show for our attentive waiter.

As soon as the waiter left, Professor B told me to orgasm, strongly but silently. I felt like I was screaming inside my head. The climax was so intense, lasted so long. Every person in the restaurant must have known that I was cumming my brains out. I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life. Yet strangely, the embarrassment seemed to make my orgasm even stronger. I came, and came, and came.

That’s when I woke up. The sheets were damp, and I was panting. My pussy was so wet. I must have really cum during the dream. I’ve never done that before; it was so wild. I can’t figure out why I had that crazy dream. Well, I’m not going to worry about it. I wonder if I’ll ever have an experience like that?

Week Three—Saturday

Professor B told me yesterday that we had finished exploring all the different ways I could be hypnotized, and that props such as crystals and spirals would no longer be needed. He said that I now know how to go into a deep trance quickly, and that I’d go to sleep automatically when I sat in the recliner.

As he spoke, I could feel myself slipping into hypnosis. By the time he’d finished talking, my eyes were closed and I was very deep. That’s all I remember until he awakened me.

I’m feeling a little guilty about this journal. I’m supposed to be writing about what’s happening to me in the experiment, and I’m being paid for four hours a week to do that. I don’t know what to write though, when I go in for a session and remember nothing that happened. I guess I’ll write more about other things that are going on, and just do the best I can.

It is odd having these sessions where I remember nothing. I was talking with my roommate, who’s also my best friend, about the experiment the other day. She’s the only person that I’ve told about it. For some reason, I’ve felt reluctant to discuss what I’m experiencing. Anyway, Millie, my roommate, was asking about my sessions with Professor B. I told her what I could remember, then mentioned that most of what has happened is a blank.

She seemed quite surprised. Wasn’t I worried that I couldn’t remember what had happened for hours at a time, she asked. Strangely, it doesn’t bother me at all. I don’t need to remember. She tried to convince me that Professor B might be doing things to me that I wouldn’t want—programming me or something. I just can’t get upset about it. Professor B knows what he’s doing, and I feel safe with him. I’m eager to participate in his experiment, and I hope that I can continue to help him.

In fact, I’ve been contemplating getting even more involved. I want to contribute to science. I think I’ll discuss it with Professor B sometime soon.