The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Fifteen- Sunday

Professor B agreed to continue the experiment over the semester break. I’m so glad! He suggested that I move in with him during the break. Of course, there’s no reason why I couldn’t just stay at my apartment, but what he said made so much sense. It would be much easier for me to have sessions if I were already at his house. I think I’ll do it. I want to obey him. And I want to please him.

Week Fifteen—Tuesday

I moved in with Professor B yesterday. I went over right after dinner, taking just a few things—my sexiest clothes, some of my skimpy lingerie. We spent a lovely evening simply relaxing in his living room. I felt so dreamy, so peaceful. We were watching the fire in the fireplace, and the lovely dancing flames seemed to pull me in. It was like floating; nothing seemed important. I was so comfortable, so relaxed.

I daydreamed, imagining that Professor B was stroking my body, lightly caressing me, arousing me. A small part of my mind knew that I shouldn’t be thinking these thoughts with him right there, but it just didn’t seem important. And somehow, I knew that even if he guessed what I was thinking, he wouldn’t mind. He’d probably just smile that lovely smile of his, and gaze at me with those deep, liquid eyes.

After a while, Professor B told me it was time for bed. It was almost like I’d already been asleep, and I woke up a bit when he said that. Yes, I was ready for bed; I felt so sleepy. Professor B told me that he hadn’t gotten a chance to turn back the covers on the guest bed, so the only place for me to sleep was in his bed. That made sense, and I didn’t mind. He told me that I shouldn’t worry about sleeping with him; we’d each have our own side of the bed, and we could do what comes naturally. Of course. We’d do what comes naturally.

By the time I’d taken off my panties, I was so sleepy I could hardly crawl into bed. He was already there, and I could feel the heat of his body. I was ready to curl up and drift off, when I realized that Professor B might have a hard time getting to sleep with me in his bed. I know it’s hard for me when I’m used to sleeping alone. I thought, “I can help him to get to sleep.” Of course, I’m his guest, and should help him get to sleep.

His cock was hard and firm in my hand. I felt so drowsy and sleepy, but it was still easy to crawl over and mount him. He felt so good inside me. I was moving in a dream, sleepy, but also very aroused. He stroked my breasts, and I began to cum. Not the intense, wracking orgasms that I’m accustomed to; but a slow, dreamy, downy sort of climax, that seemed to pass over my body in warm, relaxing waves. I was so high, so immersed in pleasure, so aware of his body and my desire to please him.

When he came inside me, I was trembling with excitement. He gradually stilled, then gently lowered me onto the bed, and I drifted off.

When I awoke this morning, I thought about my sexy dream of making love to Professor B. I would just love to have that experience. Professor B was still sleeping, so I thought I’d catch up with my log while he’s in bed.

Week Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen

Semester break is over. I had a great time, although to be honest, I really don’t remember much. The first day, Professor B asked if I’d like to spend more of my free time participating in his experiment. Of course I would. I want to contribute to science. I want to become more and more obedient. He said that we could have a session right away. Great! That was exactly what I’d been hoping for.

The rest of the break is a blur. In fact, I really don’t remember anything. I don’t need to remember. I do vaguely recall a few hazy daydreams, fantasies really. I remember imagining that I was in my chair with a set of headphones on. I was listening to a tape of Professor B’s voice, and he was conditioning me to be more obedient. He’d say a phrase about becoming more compliant, submissive, responsive to his control, and I felt the urge to repeat it. Each time I said one of the phrases, my body tingled. I could feel the thoughts he was giving me sinking deeply into my mind. It was such a sexy fantasy.

In another daydream I was kneeling before him. His cock was in front of me and it looked so beautiful that I just had to have it in my mouth. I wanted to please him. As I began to suck, he told me to open my eyes. He held a small spiral before them. It spun round and round and round pulling me in deeper and deeper. The more I sucked, the more the spiral pulled me deep. I heard his voice, and I wanted to obey it. I want to obey. I want to obey. I want to obey. I kept licking and sucking until he came in my mouth. It felt so good, knowing that I had made him cum. I drank every drop. I was so aroused that I was moaning. He praised me, and when I heard his words, I orgasmed. I always feel so wonderful when he praises me. That was such a hot fantasy. I love it when I have sexy daydreams.

I’m sorry the break is over. Professor B could see how sad I was, and he told me that he would spend all weekend training me each weekend now. I’m so grateful. I need his deeper control.