The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Eighteen—Wednesday

I’m back to my regular schedule. I attend class, study, and go to my training sessions. Nothing else is important. In fact, nothing is important except the training. I do my schoolwork as thoroughly as ever—my grades last semester were just great—but what I really want is to be trained. I need it.

Week Eighteen—Friday

I’ve been spending some of my time the last couple of evenings surfing the Internet. Quite a bit of time, actually. Professor B is out of town at a conference, so I haven’t had my usual sessions with him. I’ve been missing them, in fact. When I thought about what I wanted to do, I decided I’d just spend a few minutes online.

Somehow, I stumbled onto a site where women were being hypnotized and controlled. I’m really not sure how I got there, but I just loved it. The site is maintained by someone calling himself “Mountain Man.” There are pictures showing women being placed in hypnosis, made to undress, and having sex while deeply entranced. It’s so sexy!

The really wild thing about it is that all the women there look a lot like me. It was so exciting to see myself being hypnotized and sexually controlled. There were words with the pictures, and some of them talked about a hypnotic Master. Oh god, that’s my fantasy. I can’t describe how aroused it made me.

There were also stories there, and I must have been lost in them for hours. Each one was more exciting—women being hypnotized, controlled, having intense hypnotic sex, being turned into slaves. I was in a daze, and so excited. I think I actually came a couple of times while I was reading; it became so real for me.

I wonder if I might ever have experiences like that? I wonder if I could convince Professor B to give me some suggestions in one of our sessions like the women in the stories? Would he think that I’m crazy or too kinky? I’d really like for him to use hypnosis to take control of me.

Week Nineteen—Thursday

Nothing particular to report this week, but I miss writing in my journal, so thought I’d jot down a sentence or two. My sessions are becoming more and more important. I look forward to them so much. There’s really nothing more important than my training, and I crave it.

Professor B told me earlier this week that I’m doing very well. I just love being praised by him; it makes me feel so good. I hope he’ll continue to be pleased with me. I want to be obedient and please him.

Week Twenty—Tuesday

I had a dream last night about being Professor B’s hypnotized slavegirl. In my dream he was my Master. I was kneeling on a thick shag rug, completely naked. He was holding a glittering pendant before my eyes, and I was lost in it. His voice deepened me, telling me that I was drowsy, sleepy. My eyes closed, then I knew it was time to repeat my phrases of submission.

I could hear my own voice saying, “I want to be a slave ... I want to be a slave ... I want to be a slave.” It was odd. Even though I knew I was repeating the phrase and, in fact, could feel the desire for hypnotic slavery getting stronger and stronger within me, I seemed separated from myself. It was almost like someone else was saying those phrases. My voice droned on and on, repeating over and over. I could feel my arousal building—my nipples hardening, my vagina moistening.

From time to time, I felt myself rising out of my trance. Whenever my eyes opened, the pendant was there, and his voice repeated, “Deep, drowsy, heavy sleep, Katie.” My eyes sank shut and I drifted even deeper. I couldn’t stop repeating my phrase. And I didn’t want to. I wanted to be a slave. That was all I wanted. To belong to my Master. To go deeper and deeper for him. To feel completely controlled.

I awoke from the dream still mumbling the phrase, “I want to be a slave.” It’s true. I want to be a slave. I want to be Professor B’s hypnotized sex slave. I want it so much. I want to be a slave. I can’t deny it any more.