The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Week Fourteen—Sunday

My feelings about Professor B are so confused. Sometimes I think I’m falling in love with him. I certainly am feeling an incredible attraction to him. Other days it just seems like raw, unbridled lust. There are times when I have to hold back from jumping his bones.

I wonder if it’s the hypnosis that causing these feelings? Being hypnotized and controlled is such a strong fantasy for me and, of course, sex is a heavy component of it all. I find myself fantasizing about Professor B using hypnosis to make me sexually compliant and I get so turned on! I’ve been having these fantasies more and more lately.

I’ve been wondering what to do. Should I share my thoughts with the Professor? Maybe I should reveal my desires? But if I tell him about my feelings, he might think I’m weird or kinky. He might even call off the experiment. God, that would be horrible. Suppose I tell him that I’m attracted to him and he’s not interested. What if he doesn’t want me?

I guess I’ll just wait for a while and see what happens. I hope I can hold myself back. I’m wanting so much more with him, and that desire seems to grow stronger all the time.

Week Fourteen—Monday

Millie, my roommate has been continuing to express concern about my participation in Professor B’s experiment. She keeps harping on the fact that I can’t remember most of what’s happened during my sessions with Professor B. “Don’t you worry about what he’s doing to you?” she keeps asking. To be honest, I don’t worry. I trust Professor B, and as time goes on, I’m enjoying our sessions more and more.

This doesn’t satisfy Millie, however. Today she started talking about how I’ve been changing. “You’re dressing differently and acting differently. Haven’t you noticed it? You seem to be showing yourself off, something you’ve never done before. You used to get down on women who displayed their bodies, but now you’re doing it. Look at that short skirt you’re wearing and that sheer blouse. And you’re not wearing a bra; I can practically see your nipples. Don’t you think that Professor B is doing something to make you dress this way?”

How ridiculous. I dress this way because I love how it makes me feel. I’m an exhibitionist. I love showing off my sexy body. There’s nothing wrong with that. The guys all love it. I can see how they get hard when they look at me, and I enjoy it so much. I couldn’t tell Millie all that, however. I just told her that Professor B is a respected professional, and that he’s not doing anything unnatural to me.

“But how do you know? You don’t even know what he’s doing, do you?”

“Look,” I replied, “if you’re so worried, why don’t you come with me this evening and see what happens during my session? I’m sure Professor B won’t mind. Then you won’t have to worry any more, since you’ll have seen it all for yourself.”

“Well, if he is doing something unethical, he’ll hide it with an observer present,” said Millie. “But I think I’ll take you up on the offer and come along anyway. Maybe I’ll get some notion of what’s really going in that secret “experiment” that you’re always mentioning, but know so little about.”

And that’s just what she did. We went together to Professor B’s house, and I introduced Millie, explaining that she’d like to watch if he didn’t mind. Professor B smiled, shook Millie’s hand while gazing into her eyes, and said that he didn’t mind at all. “I’d be happy to have you observe, Millie,” he said. “There’s no reason you shouldn’t watch, and you can feel free to tell her what happened if she doesn’t remember.”

He motioned her to a sofa near where I was sitting. I was already relaxing in my chair and was ready to get comfortable. Professor B took hold of my hands, which were about to undo my blouse, and placed them in my lap. He sat down facing me, and told me to gaze into his eyes.

He spent a long time hypnotizing me. This is unusual, since I automatically drift off into deep trance as soon as I’m in my chair. He spoke slowly and clearly, I suppose so that Millie could hear what he was doing. He spent a long time suggesting relaxation, concentrating on one part of my body at a time. By the time he’d finished, I felt like a limp noodle.

After relaxing my entire body, his theme became feeling sleepy. I can’t remember ever feeling so tired. He had been giving me suggestions to keep my eyes open throughout. They were so tired and heavy, and I wanted to close them so badly, but of course I did as he requested and kept my eyes focused on his. I couldn’t keep from blinking, however. My eyes were trembling and I was breathing rapidly from the strain of keeping them open. He kept droning on about feeling tired, heavy, sleepy, relaxed. Oh god, I wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep so badly ... so badly. I knew I’d do absolutely anything if he’d only let me go to sleep, deeply asleep. At last he told me to close my eyes. I heaved a sigh of relief and drifted away, so deep, so very deep.

The next thing I remember, my eyes were open and I was watching Millie. She was still on the sofa, but now Professor B was sitting next to her. Millie’s eyes were closed and Professor B was talking softly into her ear. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but from time-to-time I noticed a small smile appearing on her face, as she nodded agreement with his words. She looked very relaxed and peaceful.

My eyes started to feel tired again, so I closed them. When I awoke, I saw that Millie was blinking a bit, as if she had just awoken as well. I thanked the Professor and Millie told him she was pleased to have met him. Professor B smiled and returned the compliment, suggesting that Millie could return whenever she wished.

As we walked back to our place, I asked Millie what she thought. “Do you still think that Professor B is conducting an evil experiment with me?” I asked with a grin.

“No, she replied. I can see that he isn’t. It all seems to be on the up-and-up. And you really seemed to enjoy it.”

“Oh, I do,” I smiled.

“You know, I’ve been wondering if Professor B could use another volunteer. I’d be interested in getting involved.”

“I don’t know, Millie. He told me that his budget is maxxed out. I don’t think he could afford to hire you.”

“No, I don’t mean pay me. I mean as a volunteer. His work seems so important and I want to contribute to science. I know how much you like participating; I thought I could help out. I think I’d probably enjoy it as well. What do you think?”

“Well, it couldn’t hurt to ask. The worst he could do is say no,” I grinned.

She returned the grin, and we strolled back to our rooms.

Week Fourteen—Tuesday

When I got to Professor B’s house this evening, to my surprise, Millie was already there! She was topless, sitting in my chair with eyes closed. She looked so sexy! Professor B was standing behind her, whispering into her ear, while lightly stroking her breasts. After a minute or two, he noticed me standing in the doorway, gave a smile, then softly spoke a few more words to Millie. She opened her eyes, stood up, and crossed the room to where I was standing. Without a word, she put her arms around me, pulled me close, and pressed her lips to mine. After a long, long, deep kiss, she broke away and began to dress.

My breath was short and ragged; I was so turned on. I watched her put on her bra and her blouse, give the Professor a quick kiss, and then leave. I can’t believe how aroused I was. I had just been making out with my half-naked hypnotized roommate. Oh god, oh god.

Professor B motioned towards my chair. I seated myself and drifted away, so far, so deep.

Week Fourteen—Wednesday

I didn’t get a chance to talk with Millie last night; she was out when I got home and didn’t get in until after I’d gone to bed. This morning I asked her about going to Professor B’s.

“Yes, how did you know? I went over there yesterday evening to volunteer. He told me he’d be pleased to have me on his project.”

“And then he hypnotized you?”

“Oh no. He told me that he’d hypnotize me tomorrow; I’m looking forward to it.”

“So he didn’t hypnotize you last night?”

“He said he was too busy, and that it would be better to wait until he had more time.”

“So, did you go out after you’d talked with him?”

“No. I was feeling tired, so I came home and went to bed early.”

How interesting. Apparently she didn’t remember being hypnotized and kissing me. I wonder about “home and early to bed.” I’ll bet that she went back to Professor B’s after my session and that he hypnotized her again. That would explain why she got in so late last night. I wonder what he did with her? This is so hot! I’m getting so excited imagining Millie being hypnotized and undressing for him.

Thinking about Professor B doing sexual things with Millie has me so aroused. I wonder if he’s doing sexual things with me? But I would remember, wouldn’t I? Wouldn’t I? I wonder. Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. I hope Millie enjoys her sessions as much as I do.

Week Fourteen—Thursday

I had another unusual dream last night. This one was very sexy, but also strange. In the dream, I woke up in the middle of the night needing a drink of water. After I’d gotten my drink, I got back into bed, but was surprised to find someone in it. I realized that I’d climbed into Millie’s bed by mistake. She was half-awake and was sleeping in the nude. I was naked too, and could feel the warmth of her body against me.

She murmured something, then rolled towards me and gently put her arms around me. Mmmmmm, it felt so good. Her body was so soft, so warm. It was strange because I’ve never been attracted to women before, but being there felt so natural and so sexy. Our lips met and we kissed slowly—a long, lingering kiss. We broke for a moment and then kissed again, more deeply and passionately this time. My tongue slid into her mouth, and she responded with a little moan. Her hands were running over my bare back, while I gently kneaded the firm globes of her bottom.

I was feeling so sexy, and was thinking about what a sexy woman Millie is. She is ... she’s such a beautiful, sexy woman. My attraction to her was so intense, so powerful. I slid my hand downward to explore between her legs. I lightly traced over her back pucker, then slowly slid a finger into her moist passage. She was so wet, so open.

She was running a hand over my breasts now, lightly pinching first one nipple and then the other. We were both moaning as our kisses grew even more passionate. Oh, I wanted her. I wanted her so badly.

I began kissing my way downward—along her jawbone, down her neck, her collarbone, the tops of her breasts. I spent a long time licking and sucking her nipples, enjoying hearing her sigh softly in response. Then I kissed downward—her ribs, her stomach, her sexy navel. I ran my hands up and down her thighs as I licked at the very top of her thatch. She was pressing her hips upward and moaning loudly. I knew she wanted more, but I was enjoying taking it slow, teasing her.

Slowly I worked my way down even further—nuzzling her mound, finding her little nubbin with the tip of my tongue, lightly stroking it. When I did that, her moaning turned to wails. I could feel her trembling beneath my hands and lips. I parted her soft moist folds with one hand, and with the other, slid a finger inside her. I was licking, sucking, kissing, as I stroked her. She was shaking now, quivering, crying out. We were both so aroused. It was such a turn on ... I felt so hot.

After she finished cumming, we hugged each other close and lay like that for a long time. It felt so close, so loving, so wonderful. We drowsed, then after a while I realized I was thirsty. I got up to get a drink, and that’s all I remember of the dream.

This morning I noticed that Millie looked a bit rumpled, as if she’d played too hard and hadn’t gotten enough sleep. I thought about telling her my dream, but realized it might embarrass her. You know, I’ve never noticed before how attractive Millie is. No, attractive isn’t a strong enough word, she’s gorgeous. And so sexy! I’ve never been drawn to women before, but I felt my body responding as I watched my sexy roommate get dressed. I wonder what it would really be like to make love to her?

Week Fourteen—Friday

I’ve been thinking about semester break. I usually go home for the holidays, but this year I’m thinking about staying at school. I don’t want to interrupt Professor B’s experiment. I want to contribute to science. And I want to be with Professor B; I love how he’s training me. I think I’ll stay at school. I need to continue my sessions. I enjoy them so much. And I’m benefiting from them.