The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2000. The following story contains graphic descriptions of sex between adults above the age of 18, or whatever the age of consent is in your jurisdiction. The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person or persons is entirely accidental and unintentional. If such material offends you, your city or violates any laws, or you are under the age of 18, or the age of consent don’t read it! This story may not be used, in part or full, by any fee supported web site. Comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated! My e-mail is . No spam or flames will be accepted!

Engineered 2

By Builder

I didn’t see Jeff again until about a week later. He was just coming back, sweaty and tired, from a run. I could see the salt sticking to the pores of his skin. I loved that. I don’t think I ever knew anyone else who worked out that hard. He had a muscle tee and red shorts on. I could see the dark hair under his nicely proportioned arms, and see the hair on his arms and legs sticking to his skin. His red shorts had dark sweat stains on them, and his thick thighs were pumped. It’d be great, I thought, to wash the sweat off his body.

“Hey buddy! What’s up? Looks like a good run.”

“Yeah, but I did more miles today than usual, so I’m beat. I hope I can walk normal tomorrow.”

“I’m sure you will Jeff,” I said, laughing, “if you want, you can have a few of my herbal supplements for muscle recovery, they out to help you to not tighten up too much. You gonna take a hot shower?”

“Yeah, well, that depends on if Brian took a shower today or not,” he said, with a roll of the eyes.

Brian was his roommate, the subject of many long gripe sessions. Brian was a pig. Not that Jeff was so clean, but Brian set the standard for comparison, in the slob direction. Brian was a jerk, but that’s another story. Anyway, Jeff looked like he was about to go.

“Is Brian even there? I haven’t seen his car today,” I asked. As I backed a few steps into my apartment, Jeff followed my movement.

“I dunno, he left early today. He was going hiking with some friends, so he might not be back here yet,” he said.

“You want some herbs?” I said, gesturing toward my apartment.

“Yeah sure, I’ll try em” he said.

“Ok, come on in a sec while I get them,” I said, and went in to turn on the activating unit for the smart chips. I turned the stereo up a little at the same time. I wondered if the chips would still work. There was no evidence that the chips would stay implanted for any length of time, so who knew if they’d still work. I went to the kitchen cabinet to get the supplements while Jeff came into the living room and the reach of the activating unit. I looked to see him looking blankly at the wall.

“You know, you could take a shower here Jeff, it’s no big deal. Why don’t you go and get some clean clothes and come back?” I watched to see if I could see any sign in his eyes that the chips were still working.

“Here? I...well, I guess so. I’ll be right back” he said, and went out the door. I could feel my dick come to life. This was going to be fun.

Jeff was back in about 5 minutes. The longest 5 minutes I’ve ever waited. Was the suggestion going to stick now that he wasn’t in the apartment, influenced by the activating unit? Would he come back and punch me out?

My thoughts were broken as Jeff knocked on the door. Opening the door, I saw that Jeff had taken the suggestion completely. His hands held a towel, some clean clothes, and a travel kit with his pit stick and whatever else.

“Hey, thanks Matt, I appreciate you letting me shower down here. I could see once I got home that Brian had been there and left again. The bathroom floor is soaked. The lazy fucker threw my towel down on the floor to soak it up!”

“No prob, go for it Jeff,” I said. Jeff continued through the apartment to my bathroom. I followed a step behind and sat on the toilet to talk while he was stripping. Jeff turned to look at me sitting there, with a look of mild concern on his face.

“Are you going to sit there? I mean, I’m gonna get naked here, if you don’t mind.”

“No Jeff, I don’t mind, go ahead and strip. I bet you’ll enjoy giving me a bit of a show, won’t you?” I asked with a wink. “You like giving me a show don’t you?”

Jeff blinked.

“Well, yeah, I guess I do, I guess.” With that, he set pulled his tee up and over his head, slowly exposing his torso to my roving eyes. His flat belly, with its abdominal ridges was flexing as he lightly gyrated. I loved the way his lats showed off as he lifted his arms up to pull his shirt off. He threw the tee on the floor and started to kick off his shoes.

“Jeff, you wearing a jock?” I asked. I loved to see a hot man in a jock strap. My mind flashed to what that ass would look like gripped by those elastic bands.

“Yep,” he said, as he started to pull his shorts down.

“Leave the jock on Jeff, but show me some of that nice ass of yours!” Jeff turned and slowly pulled the shorts down. His ass was better than I imagined-slightly hairing, dark crack, and tightly muscled. As the shorts came off, Jeff turned and I saw his package packed tightly in the elastic mesh.

“Geez Jeff, there you go getting hard again,” I said. He wasn’t hard, but his mind, conditioned by the smart chips quickly took over and his penis started to strain against the jock.

“Jeff, let me sniff that crotch of yours, you want me to, don’t you? Say it Jeff.”

“Matt, smell my crotch man, I really want to feel your face pressed into my jock,” he said as he pushed his jock into my face. His jock was warm and moist, and I could easily smell his musky aroma. I reached around and pulled him into my face while groping at his ass. He flexed his ass as my hands roamed around, into his crack and back and forth. His penis now pushed out the left side of his jock, its head slick with precum. “Oh Matt, that feels so good!”

My own cock was aching to get out of my jeans. I decided I needed to get some relief, but first a shower.

“Jeff, you want us to shower together don’t you? I bet you’d like to wash my body for me wouldn’t you? In fact, you’d like for me to wash your body too, huh? Say it.”

“Matt, can we shower together man, I mean, I want you to let me soap you up and wash you down. And I want you to do the same for me Matt.” Jeff was saying the words, but blushing at the same time. Looking into his eyes I could still see him struggling against the influence of the smart cells. “Ok Jeff, take your jock off and let’s get wet,” I said. I watched as his softening cock flopped free of the jock and Jeff stepped into the shower.

Getting into the shower behind him, I grabbed a bar of soap, reached around and started to soap up his semi hard cock and balls. Feeling him up while soaping him up was quite a thrill, and my own cock became quickly rock hard and poked at his ass. The feeling of my cock rubbing up and down his ass was electric, but seemed to scare Jeff, who tried to move away from my prodding spear.

“Matt! Get that thing off my butt, man!” he said as he pulled away again. I kept on washing his cock and balls, grabbing them in my hand while thrusting my cock in his crack.

“Don’t you like me washing you down Jeff? Your cock sure seems to, it’s getting hard, just like mine. Why not just tell me you like it? That you want this cock up your ass!”

“No... no...” he said, but I could feel his cock hardening in my hands. I took the soap and started soaping up his butt-crack.

“Tell me Jeff,” I said again, taking a finger now, and rubbing it over his anus. “Tell me you like it.”

“Ohhh,” groaned Jeff, and started to press back into me. “Matt, that feels great. Finger me Matt, finger me!”

“Lean forward and put your hands on the wall to brace yourself,” I said. I watched as Jeff leaned forward, presenting his ass to me. The water of the shower splashed off his back and ran down his legs. I reached under his ass and felt his hard cock, giving it a squeeze. With my other hand I pressed a finger into his tight sphincter. My finger slid in, the ring of his muscle squeezing tight as it entered.

“Easy! Easy Matt!” Jeff groaned.

I kept pressing in until my finger was all the way in, then started to work it in and out of his hole. As he relaxed, I worked in a second, then a third finger, slowing pushing in and pulling out. Jeff was groaning loudly, and pushing back to meet my hand as I finger fucked his virgin ass. I could feel the knot of his prostate as I slid my fingers in and out.

“Don’t you wish these fingers were my dick Jeff?”

“Yeah Matt, put your dick in me Matt, put your dick in me!”

I took my dick and placed the head at the entrance, pressing slightly forward, enjoying the feeling of the head rubbing Jeff’s hole.

“Oh Matt, please man, put it in me!” Jeff growled.

Leaning forward, I obliged.

I felt the pop of my dick head moving into Jeff’s butt, felt the tight ring of his sphincter gripping my cock as it continued to slide in. Jeff groaned loudly as my cock sunk in. I pulled his hips to mine, loosening him from the wall as my pubes ground up to his ass. Jeff dropped momentarily, placing his hands on his calves, propping himself up.

“Nnngh, nnngh, oh, nnngh, Matt man, oh...” Jeff grunted. I could see his chest heaving as he struggled to accommodate himself to the feeling of a dick rammed into his ass to the hilt. He turned his head to look up at me, red faced, and I could see the pain of his first fuck in his face. Pushing his hips away from me, I slid my dick out of him until just the top inch or two remained. I could feel his ass contracting, trying to push me out. I slid back in. “Ohhh Matt! Oh! Oh!” Jeff howled. “Oh fuck me!”

The feeling was more than I thought it would be, I was so excited I knew I wouldn’t last long. The stimulation of his ass on my cock, the fulfillment of my fantasy, and the visual of him, bent over, hands desperately gasping his calves, was too hot! I gave in to my lust and plowed away.

I think I just got lost in the moment, because the next thing I knew, I was pulling out and shooting gob after gob all over Jeff’s back, legs, and-as he slouched forward and turned-his face.

Jeff sat in the tub, his legs pulled up and head back as I rinsed him off myself. Taking his arm, I pulled him to his feet and looked directly into his eyes.

“Kiss me Jeff” I said. Jeff looked at me with a slightly confused look, then leaned forward and our lips met. I pushed my tongue into his mouth as we kissed, and pulled him close to me. I could feel his penis, semi-hard, pressing on my thigh. “Jeff,” I said, “looks like you’re getting hard again. Let me help you with that, guy.” I could feel his cock length and rise along my leg.

Kneeling, I took him in my mouth. His cock was thick and felt wonderful as it slid in and out. It didn’t take long for him to come. His sperm was salty, bitter.

“Let’s get out of this shower Jeff. I’m turning into a prune!”

We quickly exited and dried ourselves off. I was exhausted and exhilarated. Jeff picked up his fresh pair of shorts and tee shirt. I watched as he dressed himself, and pulled on some sweats and a sweatshirt.

“Jeff,” I said, “enjoy the shower?”

“Yes I did,” he said, but paused. “I think maybe I won’t be walking normally tomorrow though,” and kind of twisted his hips. He had a slight smile on his face.

“Jeff, you won’t remember anything of what happened except that I let you shower here because Brian had used all the water in your apartment. Do you understand?”

“Yeah, I won’t remember anything but that asshole using all the water,” Jeff repeated convincingly.

“Would you like him to be more considerate Jeff?” I asked.

“Sure, but he’s not going to change I don’t think.”

“Next time you guys are free, bring Brian by, okay? I’ll see if I can help you out. Deal?”

“Okay, deal!”

“I’ll see you next time Jeff.”

“Later!” he said, and picked up his towel, his travel kit, and his soiled clothes.

“Oh Jeff,” I said, “you mind if I keep that jock?”

“Sure Matt, here,” he said, tossing it to me. Turning, I watched as he walked out the door and headed down to his apartment. I took the jock and smelled his scent. Ahhh. I wondered if Brian would smell so good.