The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2000. The following story contains graphic descriptions of sex between adults above the age of 18, or whatever the age of consent is in your jurisdiction. The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person or persons is entirely accidental and unintentional. If such material offends you, your city or violates any laws, or you are under the age of 18, or the age of consent don’t read it! This story may not be used, in part or full, by any fee supported web site. Comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated! My e-mail is . No spam or flames will be accepted!

Engineered

By Builder

He didn’t notice my eyes examining the way his tight gray levi jeans clung to the hard ass underneath them as he leaned over the get his mail out of the mail box. And as he turned around, I knew I would have to get to work right away. He was 5′11″, maybe 170, with deep-set mysterious blue eyes, his full lips and jock haircut said it all. With his brown hear and athletic build, I had to have him.

Jeff lived three apartments down. He had moved in maybe two months ago. While the apartments weren’t great—motel-hell was what I called them due to their resemblance to an old motel-it did mean that I had the distinct pleasure of seeing him come and go daily. He was quite a jock-biking, jogging, and hiking. I loved to watch him walk by in his tight lycra shorts before or after a ride, especially if he’d worked up a good sweat. I had to have him in the worst way.

I’m an electrical engineer. I make biomedical and bioelectric devices, to be precise. Our company has worked long and hard to devise ways to make “smart cells,” cells combined with chips that can be injected and made to target specific disease sites in the body. Unknown to my employer I took this research farther. My chips, when fused with cells and injected and used with a special remote controller, allowed me to control of the thoughts and behavior of the test subject. The only thing was to find the right test subject. Now I had.

The injector device was small and would not have been recognized for its real purpose by anyone who had not seen it before, so it would be relatively easy to walk up to Jeff and inject him. The four-inch cylinder was smooth and fit nicely in my hand. I just had to wait until he arrived home.

Jeff’s sleek silver sports car pulled in just after 5. Out climbed my test subject. I walked out my apartment door and called out to him as he walked toward the building.

“Hey Jeff, what’s up?”

“Oh, hey. Not much, just getting home. I’m bushed. What are you up to?” he said. He was coming up the stairs, almost in reach.

“Not much, just working on a project. See here? This is the project,” I said, holding up the small slender device. It was already primed with the smart chip and ready to go.

“What is it?” Jeff said. He was standing in front of me now. I could smell the scent of his skin, see the bulge in the front of his wool slacks.

“It’s a injector I’ve been developing for our new smart cells.”

“How’s it work?”

“Well,” I said, “you would take someone’s wrist, for instance” as I took his hand to demonstrate, “and you’d just place it flush, like this, and press this button.”

“Click.”

Jeff winced momentarily as the minute needle injected the smart cells into his blood stream. The tiny cells would quickly make their way to the brain site they would quickly reorganize for my pleasure.

“Ow! What was that?” he said. “Why didn’t you tell me it was going to stick me? Is that thing clean?”

“Sorry man, it’s not supposed to hurt, I guess I need to adjust the mechanism. You’re not even supposed to be able to feel it at all. And yes, it’s clean. Sterile, in fact.” I was closely watching Jeff, to see if I could see any changes in his eyes. The confused and annoyed look on his face faded though, and I couldn’t really tell.

Reaching into my pocket, I pressed the button of the remote, to activate the device and see if it worked. I’d start out with a suggestion, I thought, just to see if the device was working or not.

“Why don’t you come in for a minute, I’ll make it up to you with a beer.”

“That’s all right, I was gonna take a jog...” he said, but then, “oh, ok, what the heck.” He stepped into my apartment and took a look around. I quickly followed, closing the door behind me. I couldn’t tell for sure if the device was working, but strangely, Jeff just remained standing, quietly, in my living room.

“Take a seat Jeff, I’ll get us some beers.” I watched as he lowered himself into the sofa, the muscular frame relaxing on the soft leather sofa. I turned and quickly hit the switch on the larger activating unit on the stereo shelf, turning the stereo on at the same time. The activating unit would send a strong enough signal to keep the cells activated anywhere in the apartment. “Make yourself comfortable.”

Coming back into the living room, I saw that Jeff had taken off his jacket and was sitting comfortably on the sofa, arms spread out along the top of the sofa. He seemed fine. The muscles of his chest and arms showed through the white shirt, and I could see that he had loosened his tie.

“Here you go,” I said, handing him a beer and sitting down. “So how’s it going?”

“Ah, it’s ok” he said. “Work really sucks though, I have a new boss who’s an idiot.”

“You dating anyone?” I asked.

“Well, I was dating this girl named Kelly, but we had a fight. Now I’m not sure if we are or we aren’t.” He shifted himself on the sofa, and the fabric of his pants bunched a little in the crotch, showing off the equipment there. “Are you dating anyone?” he asked.

“No,” I answered. “I’m hoping that’s going to change soon, though.” Taking a long draw on my beer, I pressed on with another test. “You look uncomfortable, why don’t you take a few things off? It’s warm enough in here, I’m sure you’ll feel much more comfortable.”

He was either going to get up and punch me on the way out, or get up to take off some of his clothes. My stomach was in knots as I watched him start to stand.

“I don’t know,” he said while fiddling with his belt. “I’ve never hung out with someone in my shorts before.” He continued to fiddle, unbuckling the belt and putting his hands in his pockets.

I was certain now that my device was working, but not sure how far I could push it. The devices didn’t change someone’s nature, but just made the person subject to influence, even if it was conscious and unwilling. But it was too late to turn back.

“I think you’ll feel much better if you take a few things off Jeff. Why don’t you do it now.” My voice took more of a command tone.

“All right” he said.

He kicked off his shoes, and started to unbutton his shirt. My cock jumped in my pants. He removed his tie and then the shirt, and then the white tee shirt underneath. His muscular arms and chest were now visible. His chest was mostly smooth, with just a bit of hair between his nicely proportioned pecs.

He slipped his wool slacks down and off, removing one leg at a time. His muscular butt stretched his white jockey shorts almost taut, and sure enough, the bulge of his cock was still there. A trail of hair started at his belly button and widened downward, disappearing beneath cotton fabric. Laying his slacks down, he stood for a moment, arms at his sides, and I was able to get the full view of his body. His legs were thick and strong, from his cycling and running, and sparsely hairy. His stomach was flat and you could see the faint ridges of his abdominals.

“OK. I’m done,” he said. “Aren’t you going to get comfortable too? It feels weird to be in my shorts while you’re still dressed,” he said pointing at me. He continued standing waiting for my response.

“Why don’t you take my clothes off for me?” I asked.

“Me? I’m not gay! I’m not going to...” he seemed to drift for a second as the cell devices stopped his thoughts in action. “Stand up” he said, walking towards me.

I stood, and was face to face with my studly neighbor, he only in his shorts. I could smell the scent of his skin, and see the confusion in his eyes as he reached down to pull my tee shirt up and off. Grabbing the front of my jeans, his fingers slipped beneath the waistband and popped the buttons one by one. My cock was hardening by the second.

“Why is your dick hard?” he asked, although he didn’t stop pulling the jeans down. I sat on the sofa so that he could pull them off, which only made my hardening erection more obvious.

“Yours is hard too Jeff! Why is that?” Jeff looked confused. Jeans in one hand, kneeling between my legs, he looked down to see his cock swelling, pushing out the fabric of his shorts, the head pushing up toward the elastic band of his shorts, trying to free itself.

“I, I don’t know” he said, “how’d that happen? I don’t get into guys.” He continued to look down at his now fully erect cock, and dropped my jeans on the floor. Standing up, he moved to the other end of the sofa, placing his hands over his crotch to hide his hard on. From where I sat, it looked like he had a thick one, probably close to 8 inches long.

Sitting at the end of the sofa, he looked genuinely worried, and embarrassed. Here was my jock stud neighbor, just done stripping me to my shorts, and getting a woody from it. His cheeks were flushing red, and I could see his muscles twitching with anxiety. I couldn’t believe my invention was working so well. He’d stripped for me, stripped me, and his body had responded, out of his awareness, with my suggestion that he become hard.

“Jeff, relax. It’s ok. Guys get hardons all the time. You mean you never threw a bone in the locker room in high school?”

“No, never man. This has never happened before” he said, but at the same time, his arms loosened and his hands moved from his crotch. He seemed to sink back into the sofa, and the level of tension in his body dropped. His cock still tented his shorts, the head lifting the waistband of his shorts.

“Well we shouldn’t waste these, should we? Whip it out! Play with it for me!” I said laughing.

“No way!” he said, but then again, with one hand, he started to pull the front of his shorts down, releasing his cock. “Oh shit, why am I doing this,” he said to himself. His face was now bright red, his gaze down, watching as his hand worked up and down the shaft, rubbing the head.

“It would be far easier for you to play with yourself if you took your shorts off. You should do that now Jeff. In fact, can I see those shorts?”

Jeff lifted his hips and pushed his shorts down and off. Looking over at me, he tossed the crumpled shorts to me and went back to playing with his engorged cock. He had a nice patch of dark black pubes, and two good sized nuts, which were prominently displayed on the tops of his thighs as he continued to stroke his dick.

“Jeff, would you mind standing up and turning around so I could see your ass? Keep playing with your dick, but don’t come, okay?”

This time, there was no protest, no comment. Jeff just stood up and turned his ass toward me. What a butt that jock stud had. Two big gluts, lightly hairy, with a dark crack. The muscles flexed and rippled as he continued to work his cock.

“Jeff, come over here and sit next to me, will you?” I patted the sofa next to me.

“Ok,” he said and walked over. Sitting next to me, he continued to stroke his cock.

“Aren’t you going to take yours out and play with it?” he asked. “I mean, shouldn’t we both be naked and jacking off? Me being naked and doing this by myself is way weird.”

“I guess you’re right Jeff, I should be naked and playing with my dick too. Take my shorts off will you, so I can get to my dick.” I took his bunched up shorts and held them to my nose, inhaling his musky scent.

“You’re going to have to stand up or something, Matt. I can’t take em off you while your sitting.”

I stood up and turned to face him, sitting on the sofa. He quickly pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them. He sat on the edge of the sofa, my dick waving just inches from that warm wet mouth.

“Jeff, I don’t want to play with my dick myself, would you mind just rubbing it a bit for me?” I asked. “You want to, don’t you?” I remained standing, savoring the view of my buddy, big dick drooling precum, playing with himself.

“I told you, I...heck, what is going on with me? I haven’t even looked at another guy’s dick before today. But, I kinda do want to. Well, not really, but...” he said as his hand grasped my shaft. His hand was warm, the palm soft. As I stood there, he slowly started to fondle my dick, rubbing the shaft up and down. With his other hand, he grasped his nuts and fondled them. He looked up at me, with a perplexed look, and then down at his hand again, as it glided back and forth, back and forth.

“That feels great Jeff, I really appreciate you doing this for me. I can see you are enjoying this as much as I am.”

“I am?” he said, his eyes glazing for moment as he thought. “I guess so, huh!” His hand continued to stroke my cock, which was now started to drool as my excitement grew. With his other hand he continued to play with his cock and balls.

“Jeff, I know it’s a lot to ask, but would you mind...” I said, thrusting my hips forward, pushing my cock toward his part open mouth. Instinctively, he moved his head back and away from my dick, but his hand kept working it. Then, I reached forward, placed my hand behind his head, pulling it toward my dick. “Jeff, please, suck me” I said as I brought his head closer.

His eyes locked with mine, his hand stopped stroking and just held my cock, and slowly his mouth opened wider.

“Ok” he said, and tentatively put the head in his mouth. He held just the head in his mouth, and swirled his tongue around it, getting used to the feel and the taste. I rubbed the back of his head with my hand as I slowly pulled him into my belly, my dick sinking further and further into his warm mouth. His mouth felt great. As I sank deeper in, he gagged, so I pulled out a bit.

“You know how to do it, don’t you Jeff? Just like a girlfriend would. Go ahead Jeff, suck it, suck me.” Jeff moaned and started to bob up and down on my shaft. I was so excited that it only took a few motions for me to start blowing my wad. The first spurt caused my legs to tremble, and Jeff, tasting his first cum, pulled back and off. The second and third spurts blasted out, spraying his face with sticky white goo before he turned his head. The last shot splashed on his cheek. My hand still cradled the back of his head.

“Geez Matt! What’d you come in my mouth for!” Turning again to look at me, I could see my sperm on his lips and nose. I could also see a flash of anger in his eyes.

“Jeff, stop!” I said. Jeff stopped. He looked up at me, waiting for me to speak. His still hard dick bobbed while his breathing slowed. “You like the way it tastes, don’t you? Aren’t you going to lick the rest of it off your lips and face? Use your fingers if you need to so you can get it all.”

Jeff turned bright red as his tongue immediately darted out of his mouth and licked at the sticky good on his lips. With his finger, he wiped my cum from his face and put his finger in his mouth, eating the rest of my seed.

“I guess it’s not that bad,” he said.

“Thanks again for the blow Jeff, it was great! Go ahead and sit back man.” I sat down on the sofa, next to him again. “Has another guy ever brought you off before Jeff?”

“No, only girls” he said.

“Well Jeff,” I said, “this is going to be your first time then.” And with that, I grabbed his cock in my hand and started to masturbate him. “You want me to. I can see that.”

“Ah...no...ah...ah...ok ok.” He said, leaning back into the sofa, his hands were clenched and his legs flexed on and off as I quickened the speed of my stroking. His abs flexed as he looked down and watched his hard cock being stroked. I played lightly with his balls with my other hand as I stroked.

“Tell me how you like it Jeff. Tell me how you like your hard cock stroked off by a man.”

Jeff looked at me, puzzled for a moment, then quietly nodded. “Squeeze it a little harder, yeah, that’s it. Play with my nuts. Oh...oh...Matt it feels great, I like you stroking me off. I like getting stroked off by a guy.” I continued to stroke his penis. My hand was not wide enough to take the whole thing in my hand.

“Go ahead Jeff, let it blow. Come for a man Jeff, come for me.”

With that Jeff let out a deep gutteral groan and his dick blew a large gob of cum up and onto his chest. The second and third spurts coated my hand with creamy white liquid. Jeff leaned forward as the jets peaked, then flopped back on the sofa, breathing heavily.

“Oh god, oh god” he said.

“Jeff, have you eaten your own cum before?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“Well, you liked mine, right? So will you clean your come off my hand for me? It’s all over it.”

“Sure” he said, and took my hand and brought it to his mouth, where he quickly licked off all his cum. “Mine tastes more salty than yours Matt.”

“We all have our own taste Jeff. You should get the rest of that off your stomach and chest too.”

I watched as Jeff again used his finger to clean the cum off his stomach and suck the cum off his finger. I couldn’t believe that I had just proven my technology in such a dramatic way. I could see that Jeff and I would be getting ever closer as time went on. The cell chips would remain in his body, allowing me to activate them when and where my I wanted.

Jeff leaned back into the sofa and sighed. “I can’t believe I did this. This can never happen again Matt. Please don’t tell anyone we did this.”

“Jeff,” I said, “I’m sure after you’re dressed and out of here, you won’t remember this at all. You will, however, continue to drop by and see your buddy Matt.”

With that, Jeff and I got dressed, and I shook Jeff’s hand as I walked him to the door.

“Thanks for coming by Jeff, have a great night.”

“Ok, Matt. Thanks for the beer. Take it easy.”

I watched as Jeff walked down to his apartment and went in. The next day, I saw Jeff on my way to work. He was leaving his apartment and heading off to work as well.

“Hey Jeff. Off to work?”

“Yeah, another day at the office.” He seemed the same as always. I saw no sign of discomfort or embarrassment. “Thanks for that beer last night man.”

“No prob.”

“Well, I gotta go. Take it easy. Let’s get together again soon,” he said, as he started down the stairs.

“Sure thing Jeff. See ya! Sure thing.”

I could hardly wait.