The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Engineered 3

Builder

Jeff and I didn’t connect for at least a week after our session in the shower. I saw him a few times coming and going, but always for a few moments and he seemed to be with a different girl each time, but never Brian. When I saw Jeff, I noticed that he would glance my way momentarily, but he didn’t say hello or stop. I began to wonder if the smart cells were malfunctioning or had worn out. Since I hadn’t researched these cells over a long time period with multiple subjects, I began to think I would have to find an opportunity to re-inject a fresh supply into Jeff, if I could find an opportunity and if he wouldn’t stop me. The next time, after all, would not be a surprise, like the first time had been.

As it turned out, my conjectures were all incorrect. Apparently Brian had been out of town and wasn’t available. I hadn’t particularly followed Brian’s movements the way I had with Jeff and never noticed he was around much. I only found out Brian was gone after Jeff brought him over. That was last Monday night. Brian had returned late on Sunday night and had been right back to work early Monday morning. He was pretty beat from jet lag, partying and working all day when Jeff came by with him.

Brian was about 5′11, maybe 185, blue eyed, California tan, athletic and cocky. When he and Jeff showed up at the door, I was surprised and not ready to make my move. Brian was impatient and more than a little confused about why his roommate was dragging him down to some stranger’s apartment. As I said, Jeff brought Brian over, and the first thing I knew about it was when I opened the door.

“Hey Matt, how’s it going? Jeff said. “You’re not busy are you? I wanted you to meet my roommate, Brian. He was visiting his brother in Chicago and just got back last night.”

Jeff stepped to the side and I could see Brian standing behind him. He looked beat and a little annoyed.

“Hey” he said.

“Hey,” I replied, “Come on in guys. You guys want a beer?” I gambled that they would say yes. Guys always have time for a brew. That would give me time to put my plans into effect.

“Sure,” said Brian, “bit of hair of the dog couldn’t hurt.”

“You can get me one too,” said Jeff.

“Well, come on in, take a seat” I said, gesturing toward the sofa. “I’ll be right back.”

I turned to walk to the kitchen and quickly shut off the TV and turned on the radio. Some rock station was playing. I quietly reached up and turned on the activating unit for the smart cells.

“Station good?” I asked.

“It’s cool,” said Brian.

“Yeah,” said Jeff.

I went to the kitchen, took out three beers and opened them. When I returned to the living room, Brian and Jeff were seated comfortably on the sofa. I sat on a chair across from the sofa facing them. Brian’s eyes were wandering around the room, taking in the sights. Jeff was sitting quietly, seemingly thinking about something. I realized the smart cells were probably working. My injector unit was in the bedroom however, and I needed to find some excuse to go and get it, load with smart cells and bring it back. The smart cells were stored in the bathroom, so, time for a bathroom break.

“Dude, why are you so quiet?” Brian said to Jeff. “You haven’t said much since we got here?”

“Oh,” Jeff said, “I guess I was just spacing out.” He turned to look at Brian.

“Well wake up dude!” said Brian, “you’re going to put me to sleep! After all, it was your idea to come over here!”

“Yeah, it’s cool,” said Jeff, he seemed to liven up as I watched. He seemed to respond to whomever when the activator was on.

“Guys, I gotta pee, I’ll be right back.” I said. I didn’t wait for an answer, but just got up and left the room. As I was leaving the room, I could hear Brian saying to Jeff

“You okay dude? You’re acting kind of weird.”

I rushed to the bedroom and got my injector. I then went into my attached bathroom and turned a faucet on for background noise. I then opened the medicine cabinet and took out the ampoule with the smart cells in it and loaded the injector. Placing the injector in my pocket, I flushed and turned off the faucet.

As I returned to the living room I was surprised to see Jeff in the kitchen apparently looking for something.

“What’s up? Do you need something?”

“Brian told me to find something to eat. To go with the beer. So I was looking to see what you had.” Jeff said.

“Ah, well, there are some chips in the cupboard here,” I said. I reached and opened the cupboard, taking out some chips. “I have some dip in the fridge, hang on a sec.” I retrieved some dip from the fridge. “One other thing, Jeff. Take this,” I said, handing him the injector, “when I say ‘Go for it’ press this side against Brian’s and push this button,” I said, showing him the injector switch. “Keep it out of sight for now.”

“Okay,” said Jeff, and he put the injector in his pocket.

When we returned to the living room, Brian was up and looking at the stereo rack and stuff on my shelves. Kind of your everyday snooping I guess, but I wasn’t happy to see him snooping.

“What’s this piece of stereo equipment do” he asked, pointing at the activating unit.

“That’s a frequency separator/modulator” I lied. “It helps to give the stereo a sharper sound.”

“That like a graphic equalizer?” he asked.

“Like that, but it does all the adjusting for you,” I said.

“Well, I’d say you need a new one of these, or maybe a new stereo dude, ‘cause the sound doesn’t seem that good.” He said, smirking. I looked at the activating unit. It didn’t look like he had changed the setting. To make sure, I reached over and made sure the activating unit was turned all the way up.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I said, smiling back at him. “Did you see the new DVR recorder there?” I asked, that’s fairly new tech too. I stepped up to the stereo shelves. Jeff followed behind me.

“Oh yeah, cool,” he said.

“Check it out,” I said, “go for it.” I turned on the unit and pressed the open button. Brian watched as the lights flicked on and the tray silently opened.

“Ow!” he said, “what the fuck! Jeff, what did you do that for?”

“Matt told me to,” he said. Brian head snapped back to look at me. His face flashed with a mix of anger, pain and fear.

“What did you tell him to do that for? What did you poke me with?” he said, turning back to Jeff. He stepped back a few steps and his eyes darted back and forth between the two of us. “I knew you were acting weird, ever since we came here tonight.”

“Brian,” I said, “calm down. Have a seat and let me explain what I think happened.” Now that Jeff had injected him, I had to keep him from leaving before the smart cells took affect. “Jeff, give him a hand, will you, he needs to sit down.”

“Sure,” said Jeff.

“Fuck you, you bastards!” said Brian. He backed away again, but as he did he tripped and fell on his butt. He pushed himself up with his hands against the coffee table, where he stopped and sat. I could see that his eyes were darting around, and he was confused and panicking. Then, suddenly, his body relaxed all at once and his head dropped so that he was quietly looking down at the floor.

Jeff kneeled down and took Brian in his arms, lifted him and with my help, placed him on the sofa.

“Good job Jeff! Now, please give me the injector unit.” I said. Jeff handed me the smooth silver cylinder. “Take a seat next to Brian Jeff.” He turned and sat next to Brian.

Brian gazed off into space, with a blank look on his face. I relished the sight. Jeff, sitting quietly, waiting for instructions, next to Brian, who seemed totally out of it. First things first, I promised to help him with his roommate.

“Brian,” I said, “Jeff asked me to help him with his problem and I agreed to help him. Do you know what his problem was Brian?”

“No” he muttered.

“The problem was you, Brian. You have been a very inconsiderate roommate to Jeff. You don’t clean the apartment, you eat his food and use his stuff and you haven’t stopped doing these things when he’s asked you to. Is that right Jeff?”

“Yes, that’s right,” Jeff said.

“Is there anything else that Brian does that you don’t like Jeff? Feel free to tell him anything you want, he really wants to know, is that right Brian?”

“Yeah, I want to know Jeff.” Brian said.

“I don’t like how you talk to my family when they call for me. You’re rude and you don’t take messages. And I don’t like it that you don’t flush the toilet after yourself and make me do it because you always forget. And I don’t like you moving in on girls I meet and taking them for yourself.”

“Are these things true Brian? Do you do these things?” I asked.

“Yes. Except I do forget to flush the toilet, I don’t do that on purpose.” Brian said.

“Why do you do this stuff to your friend Brian?” I inquired.

“I think it’s funny sometimes, sometimes I just don’t want to do stuff and Jeff will, sometimes I do it because I’m mad at Jeff or because he’s bugging me.” Brian said.

“What about moving in on girls? Why do you do that?”

“I can’t meet girls as easy as Jeff. It’s unfair, he always gets dates and I don’t. Besides, the girls choose me, not him.”

“Well Brian, you want to change your behavior, to be a better roommate for Jeff. Do you understand? You will do your share of the housework, you’ll stop eating his food and using his stuff without asking or replacing it, you’ll be nice to his family and take messages and you’ll flush the toilet! Got it?”

“Yes, I will stop doing stuff to bug him.”

“And, you’ll stop moving in on his girlfriends too.” I said. “In fact, you will encourage Jeff and support him in meeting girls and getting laid, do you understand?”

Brian looked up at me for the first time and I could see some conflict in his eyes, but then it faded and he said, “Yes, I will help him get girls.”

“That’s good Brian, from now on, you will be a much better roommate and friend to Jeff.” I felt fairly certain that these suggestions would stick with Brian even though he would not be under that influence of the activating unit and smart cells in their apartment. After all, Jeff had returned on more than occasion, including bringing Brian tonight, in response to suggestions that I had made. I felt satisfied I had honored my promise to Jeff. I sat down in my chair again and looked at both of my studly neighbors. Brian first, I thought.

“Brian, have any of the girls you met because of Jeff had sex with you?” I asked. Jeff shifted on the sofa.

“Well, not that I think it’s any of your business,” Brian blurted, then his voice softened, “yes they have, all of them.”

“Did any of them give you blow jobs?”

“Yes, a few did,” he said, “Some wouldn’t do it.”

“Do you have a big dick Brian?”

“A girl measured it once and said I was a little more than seven inches” he said blushing.

“Why are you blushing Brian?” I asked.

“I don’t, I didn’t, want you to know how big my dick is. I don’t talk about my dick with other guys usually. It’s embarrassing.”

“Oh ok,” I said, “well Brian, you don’t have to feel embarrassed about talking about your dick, or any other personal subject with me. In fact, you kind of like it.” I said.

“I do?” Brian asked, “I guess I do,” he said, “I didn’t think I did.”

“Well, you do like it Brian, it shows! Looks like you’re getting a little hard down there.”

“Oh no, I don’t get…” Brian started to say, but then he looked down at his crotch, at the growing lump. “What’s happening?” he said as he looked up at me.

“You’re just getting a hard on because you like talking about your dick, that’s all. Jeff is getting hard listening to you talk about your dick, isn’t that so Jeff?” I turned to Jeff, who now had a panic stricken look on his face.

“I’m not getting hard because he’s talking about his dick” he said. Then he too looked down at his crotch, noticing the swelling that was taking place. Brian had turned and was looking at his crotch as well. From where I was sitting, Brian appeared to be uncomfortably hard in his jeans. “I mean, I’m not getting hard because, I mean I am getting a hard on, but not because of him talking about his dick. I mean, I don’t think I am, I don’t know why I’m getting hard!”

“Guys, guys, calm down. You’re roommates, it’s perfectly natural to get hard around each other. In fact, you guys have seen each other naked, haven’t you?”

“Not really,” Brian said. “Sometimes for a minute in the bathroom or something, but it’s not like we’ve really seen each other naked.”

“Yeah,” said Jeff, “and I’ve never seen him hard before.”

“Well guys, today is your lucky day, then I guess,” I smiled. “You guys are both sporting big hard ons (by this time I was too) and since you are and you haven’t seen each other and we’re working on your relationship, maybe now’s the time to be more open, so you can be closer.” I said. “My suggestion is that you guys get naked and show each other what you have.”

“No fucking wa…” said Brian, “wa, well, okay. I guess that sounds good.” Jeff, who had looked panicky, had calmed down and stood up, unbuckling his belt. In a few moments he had all his clothes off. Brian was right with him.

Brian had a beautiful body. His pecs were well-developed and coated very lightly with blond hair. His abdomen sported a four pack and was smooth except for a treasure trail that lead from his belly button down, starting blond and turning dark brown by the time it reached his thick pubic hair. His dick was sticking straight up, with a glisten of precum at the tip. It seemed his girlfriend was about right, it looked a little more than seven inches, but it was also fairly thick. He had low hanging balls, which were also pretty big. His legs were muscled, especially his quads, and his legs had the same transition of dark o to blond hair, the blond lightly covering his calves.

After they stripped they both sat down and looked at me. Brian spoke first.

“Why aren’t you getting naked?” he asked.

“Well, no one has offered to help me,” I said. “I thought one or both of you would.”

“I will,”blurted Jeff. His face turned crimson as he realized how fast he spoke his reply. He apparently didn’t want to look too eager in front of his roommate. He got up and walked over to me, big hard on wagging, and grabbed me by the shoulder pulling me up to my feet.

He started to work my shirt out of my pants and up over my head. As I lifted my arms to help him I felt Brian’s hands undoing my pants and lowering my fly. Fingers tugged at my underwear as the shirt was pulled over my head. My pants fell quickly and my dick flopped out slapping Brian on the cheek. He flinched and grimaced, but then went to work on one of my shoes. Jeff pushed me down on the chair again and started on the other show. In a moment they were pulling my pants off together. I found myself naked on the chair, with a naked, boned out stud on either side of me. They both rose and sat again on the sofa.

“There, that’s better, isn’t it?” I asked.

“I guess so,” said Jeff.

“Yeah, I guess,” said Brian.

For a moment I took in the sight of the two studs opposite me. Brian, with his 7ish meat sticking up in his lap, throbbing with his heart beat, and Jeff, with his monster eight incher, leaning over on his thigh, rising and falling with his heartbeat as well.

“So Brian, some of the girls you moved in on gave you blow jobs?” I asked.

“Yeah, some of them,” he said.

“Would you say that those girls would have given Jeff a blow job?”

“Probably,” he answered.

“I think so Brian, I mean, look at that dick, it’s huge! Wouldn’t you want to suck it if you were a girl?”

“Yeah, I think I might,” said Brian, “but I’m not a girl.”

“That’s true Brian, but you are Jeff’s roommate. And you guys are going to be getting along better, you said so yourself. Seems to me that you got some of the blow jobs that Jeff should have got, maybe you could offer him something to make up for it.” I suggested.

“Well, I don’t know what I could do, I mean, what could I do? It’s not like I’m gay and I can give him a blow job, I’m not gay.”

“You don’t have to be gay to give blow jobs, Brian. Jeff, don’t you want a blow job from Brian?” Brian, looking anxious, turned to Jeff. Jeff looked surprised and then turned to Brian.

“Well, I wouldn’t have thought so, but yeah, I do want a blow job. You can give me one Brian.”

Instead of looking back at me or saying anything, Brian leaned down and put his mouth on Jeff’s dick. Apparently the suggestion from Jeff was enough. At first, Brian just held the tip of Jeff’s dick in his mouth and kind of nursed it. His eyes were open at first, then he closed them, and as he did, he let more and more of Jeff’s dick slide into his mouth, almost like he gave in to the throbbing meat.

Jeff silently watched his roommate taste his first dick. As Brian’s mouth slid further down his penis, he let out a moan and leaned back into the sofa, arms at his side. His head fell back and he gave in to the pleasure of his roommate’s warm and wet caressing.

Brian was able to get about two-thirds the way down Jeff’s dick before he gagged. He pulled off Jeff’s dick, saliva coating his lips, and took a breath.

“Take it a little at a time Brian, keep working on it, you’re doing good.” I said. I sat back in my chair and slowly played with myself. This was going exceptionally well.