The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Empty Nesters, Chapter 5 – “Enjoy The Show”

By Hypnofur

The next few days went by like a flash for Rob. All he could think about was getting some facetime with the West Coast clients. He made appointments, took lunches, did afternoon meetings and dinners. Anytime his mind would wander to thoughts of Kathy/Katrina, he’d immediately panic, fearing that he was losing his focus on work.

This continued all week, and by Thursday afternoon Rob was exhausted. He had a 3pm flight that would get him back to the East Coast around 9. As he waited in the airport, finally convinced that he had put the proper amount of “facetime” in with the clients, he felt good about what he had done. It was so important to make sure things were going well at work. That’s how he provided for Robbie and Kathy… and for Katrina.

Katrina. His thoughts returned to the Kathy/Katrina situation. The more he thought about it, the more nervous he became. How could he have left her alone for a week? He didn’t even really remember getting on the plane Monday morning, he was just so focused on “facetime”. As he thought about it, the last thing he remembered was getting some scotch on Sunday night, and then going back up to Katrina.

It was only then that Rob realized that Katrina must have indeed hypnotized him. His over-exaggerated sense of duty must have been the result of a post hypnotic suggestion. He couldn’t believe this had happened to him. He hadn’t even stopped to check the internet. He hoped there weren’t more developments about his situation on the EMC boards.

Rob fumbled for his phone, but they were calling his plane. He couldn’t pull the phone back out until he was seated, and then he knew he would have very limited time. Much to his horror, he found that Katrina had indeed been busy. She had been all over the message boards. Rob read the threads as fast as he could, his heart beating a million miles a minute. It wasn’t long before he saw that she had a youtube site.

Rob wondered if he was going to throw up as he plugged his headphones into his phone and hit play on Katrina’s videos. The link was private, only accessible through the link she posted on the erotic hypnosis forum board. While Rob was glad that barred most of the general public, she was still making herself and her identity available to a number of strangers. This was such a bad idea. The goddamn video wouldn’t load though, and Rob had a flight attendant all over him, pestering him to turn off the phone.

He had no choice but to sit in excruciating mental torture for six hours, wondering what Katrina had done during his week away. When the plane finally landed, Rob sprinted for the airport food court. He certainly didn’t eat though, he watched the videos. Frankly, they were worse than he thought. They basically showed Katrina, beautifully made up and in her black full length mink, trolling for slaves to come be hypnotized by her and worship her. At the end of the first video, she gave the address of the fur salon and told potential slaves when to arrive. This was too much for Rob to handle. He ran to the bathroom and threw up.

After a little while, he finally pulled himself together. He got to his car and raced for his wife’s salon, her place of business, the one that brought them together, the one that her parents had ran together for years, the one that her alter ego had turned into some sort of perverted temple of hypnotic worship in less than a week.

Rob pulled up the the salon and saw a short, somewhat rotund man standing outside. He was in a security uniform, almost looked like a swat team guy or something. Rob decided to ignore him, as he had far more important issues to deal with. As he went to pull open the front door, the small man planted a hand right on his chest.

“Whoa, that’s far enough” the man said.

Rob was in no mood. “I’m the fucking owner of this place. Get your hand off me now!”

“I don’t care who you claim to be. No one enters without her express permission from the queen.” The man shouted. “I’ll call this in”, said the short man in very official looking gear. His name was Henry Dornen. Despite their current stand off, Henry and Rob actually had soemthing in common. They had both developed a fetish for a female hypnotist early in life. Rob had achieved a different level of success in life than Henry had, due to a variety of different factors. Henry still lived with his mother, even though he was forty one. His endless hours of combat video games had shaped his fantasies over the years. He was now obsessed with the idea of being a solider whose allegiances flip after being captured and hypnotized by a powerful woman. He fantasized he would then become her chief of security. When Katrina posted on the internet that she was going to make herself available to meet and hypnotize volunteers, he called in sick to work for a week and drove out from Arizona. The trip was well worth it, as he was now living his fantasy… well, except for the part where he had sexual relations with his hypnotic queen… though he was secretly hoping that would somehow become part of this adventure.

But now he was looking this “owner” up and down. Rob watched in disbelief, as the Henry used the radio on his shoulder to call into what sounded to be some other security guy. He described Rob, and relayed his claims of being the owner. The voice on the other end took a moment to respond, but then came back with… “That’s the one her highness has been waiting for, let him through.”

Rob scowled at the guard as the short man relented and let him through. Inside, Rob’s worst fears were realized. There was now a throne set up in the middle of the room. It was completely covered with blue fox fur. Rob recognized it as a custom made bed spread Kathy had fashioned for one of her clients for the Christmas. He knew the customer was supposed to pick it up at thanksgiving. It was one of the bigger sales Kathy had so far this holiday shopping season, and now it was part of a “sex throne”.

On the throne, was Katrina. She was still in her full length black mink. She watched him enter and stared at him seductively. Her pose was like Sharon Stone’s in Basic Instinct. She wore high heeled leather boots, and there was a man kneeling and kissing each one of them. Four men, and even two women were kneeling before her, as if this was some sort of temple.

“I know you are up to speed with what is happening darling, so I won’t bore you with the details.” Katrina told her shocked husband. “However, you are just in time for the filming of my latest web video!”

“Kathy, I can’t let you do this. It will cause more harm than you know right now.” Rob protested.

“Darling, I can assure you of two things. First, I am not your Kathy. Second, I knew you would object, and I have already made preparations.” She told Rob with a devilish little smile. “Guards, subdue him please” She said politely as Henry and another man each took one of Rob’s arms and held him still. Realizing that he was being held hostage, Rob struggled harshly to no avail. Suddenly, a third man came up to him with a hypnodermic needle and shot it into his arm.

Rob looked down in horror. What had he just been injected with? He immediately began to feel a relaxing warmth spread through his entire body. The man with the needle took advantage of Rob’s chemically induced distraction and placed a large piece of duct tape over his mouth. Henry and his partner then brought him over and tied him to a chair.

“Just a little something to relax you darling. I don’t want you upsetting the show.” Katrina said, before giving a nod to two other men. One who was holding a camera, and one who was holding microphone equipment. She then went over to a man and a woman who were in kneeling positions with their eyes closed and their heads dropped. They were clearly deep in trance. They both looked to be in their late twenties. The camera man filmed Katrina whispering into both of their ears for a few minutes.

Then, when she was apparently satisfied with the suggestions she had given them, she sauntered back over to her fur throne and watched her plan unfold at the snap of her fingers. The man she had just been speaking to awoke. He walked over with the camera man and the microphone guy to a corner of the store where a large spotlight had been set up. It was clear they were going to film a “testimonial”.

“”Why are you here today?” the camera man asked.

“I’ve always been fascinated by hypnosis. I was following what happened with the whole Diablo thing online. I live only a few hours away. When I saw that Katrina was meeting people and doing hypnosis demonstrations, I tried to talk my wife into coming down and checking it out.” The man said.

“Was it a hard sell?” the camera man asked.

“It was a hard sell. She’s always been really nervous about hypnosis. I think she was a little put at ease when she heard Katrina was a woman, and was a respected member of her community, married, etc. Still though, I had to agree to paint the kitchen and finally agree to buy the new refrigerator.”

“And how has your experience been so far?”

“Eve, my wife, claimed that she didn’t think she’d be able to be hypnotized. But when she was one on one with Katrina, and she started stroking Eve’s face and neck with the soft fur, Eve totally went right under for her. It was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Has Eve been faithful since you got married?” the camera man asked.

“Yes, of course” the man, named Sean, answered, clearly worried where this was going.

“Has she ever expressed any interest in any lesbian activity?”

“No, not at all”

“Katrina has another woman under her spell right now that is a lesbian. Would Eve be up for experimenting with her tonight?”

“No, she wouldn’t”

“What if Katrina wanted her to? What if it was Katrina’s will”

“Well… I guess if it was Katrina’s will?” Sean said trepidly. He knew that wasn’t something Eve would want, but it seemed more… important… to do what Katrina wanted. He was conflicted.

“Katrina wants you to watch now.” The camera man said as he moved the camera to the other side of the salon. There, deeply hypnotized on a mink covered bed was Eve. Katrina, and Pamela (the aforementioned lesbian that had come to see Katrina) were approaching her.

“Enjoy the show, my pet.” Katrina said as she ran her hands seductively over her mink in front of Sean. He watched as Pamela undressed. Pamela was very hot. A young firm body with firm full tits, flat stomach, and an ass and legs to die for. She was from Florida. She too, was into the idea of hypnosis. Her fiancée and parents had no idea she was a lesbian. It just didn’t work in their devout Christian community. Her fantasy was to be hypnotized into lesbian slavery by a sexy, hypnotic woman. Set to be married in the spring, Pamela saw this as her one opportunity to live her fantasy. As soon as she saw Katrina’s web video, she hopped on a plane and flew up to Paceville.

Sean found himself getting hard, despite his concern for his wife, as both women went to work on undressing her. She moaned softly as they rolled her around the fur covered bed, removing her clothes slowly. She was totally nude in about a minute. Her eyes were closed and she still seemed to be deep in hypnotic trance.

Katrina got between her legs and began to lick Eve’s pussy. Pamela began to kiss and suckle her breasts. Both Rob and Sean watched as Katrina licked Eve’s pussy slowly up and down, while she slowly fingered her. Both men were stunned by what they was seeing and both of their cocks were hard as rocks, even though they knew their wives would not be doing something like this if hypnosis were not involved. In fact, despite his sedatives, Rob’s was thinking how Kathy had never, ever expressed an interest in lesbianism. In fact, he had heard a variety of comments over the years that made him think that she was actually homophobic.

Katrina kept her attention on Eve’s wife’s pussy. Sean could see his wife raising her hips, pushing against the attention she was receiving, her eyes still closed and the rest of her body motionless. He was surprised at her reaction.

Katrina then was handed a vibrator by one of the men that was around. She rubbed it up and down Eve’s pussy while she licked it. That got a reaction. Eve began to move her head from side to side; soft moans escaping her lips, her hips humping back against Katrina in a more urgent motion.

She was getting off on it!

Katrina kept doing that for several more minutes until Sean’s wife’s moans and thrusts became more and more urgent. Then she handed the vibrator to Pamela. Pamela slid down from sucking his wife’s breasts to her stomach, and then her pussy, licking her pussy while she played with the vibrator. Katrina got up and left the bed. The camera man kept filming Pamela and Eve.

Sean watched as his wife, almost in a 69 position with Pamela, her head now moving from side to side, moaning and breathing heavily, as Pamela kept delighting her.

Katrina soon showed back up. Rob saw she had put on a large strap on tool. The plastic cock was black and very large. The harness went around Katrina’s thick waist, her hips, and her ass. She grabbed a tube of something and squirted it on the rubber cock. Then looking straight at Sean, she said, “Watch me fuck your wife like she’s never had it.”

Rob couldn’t help but theorize on the amazing psychological oddity in front of him. In his original deal with Diablo, Rob insisted there be a post hypnotic suggestion that Kathy would not engage in sex with any man but Rob. Clearly, Diablo made an exception with himself, but other than that, he assured Rob that he had implanted that trigger. However, Katrina was clearly looking to exert sexual dominance over someone. She probably didn’t even realize why she was choosing a woman over a man to sexually dominate. It was all fascinating. Sickening and twisted, but fascinating.

Katrina climbed between Eve’s legs, lifting and spreading them. Pamela pulled back a bit as Katrina rubbed the large black plastic cock up and down Sean wife’s pussy. Then she positioned it at the opening and pushing it slowly into the hypnotized woman.

Katrina began to fuck her in a slow steady motion. She pushed the dildo in slowly at first, letting her get used to the girth, then pushing more and more of the large black tool into Eve.

Sean watched as his wife’s hips pushed back against Katrina, appearing to want more and more of the dildo inside her. He heard soft moans escaping her lips and her head turned slowly from side to side as she moaned with her eyes closed.

Katrina would occasionally look over at him and smile and evil smile as she pleasured his wife. She did the same with Rob, enjoying the sight of him tied to a chair and forced to be a helpless voyer. Pamela kept licking her clit as Katrina began to go faster and faster.

Eve screamed something as Katrina suddenly began to fuck her hard and fast. Her eyes opened and she seemed to struggle for a moment as she trashed on the fur covered bed. Pamela held her down as Katrina fucked her hard and fast with a pace Sean realized she’d never experienced in years with him.

At Katrina’s command, Eve stopped struggling and Pamela immediately moved down and started licking her clit again. She began to scream and thrash and moan and roll her head from one side to the other.

She was moaning deeply and uttering unintelligible words as Katrina slammed her hard and deep and fast. It was clear she was building up to a huge orgasm. Sean had never seen her cum like that. She kept screaming over and over again.

“Oh my God!”

“Oh my God!”

“Oh my God!”

“Oh my God!”

Katrina slowed her pace and let Eve in ecstasy beneath her. Pamela stopped licking her clit and just caressed her body with one of the fur stoles as Eve convulsed over and over again. Katrina turned to Sean and grinned and evil grin as she pumped slowly into his wife.

“Eve, you now belong to Katrina… mind body and soul. Say it!” Katrina demanded.

“I belong to you, mind body and soul” Eve purred enthusiastically.

“You are a slave to the Fur Queen” Katrina said forcefully with yet another thrust of the dildo.

“Unghh, Yes! Yes, I am a slave to the Fur Queen!” Eve submitted.

With that Katrina dismounted, discarded the dildo and once again took her throne. She commanded Eve to rise and approach her. The still naked Eve complied, rising from the fur bed and kneeling in front of Katrina’s throne. The camera continued to roll.

“Worship me” Katrina commanded simply as she spread her legs. Eve crawled to her pussy and began to lick her mistress. Katrina’s eyes were locked in with Rob’s from across the room as he watched his wife receive pleasure from another person. Rob was so turned on, he knew he was going to burst at any second, regardless of the drugs he had been given.

Despite the intense erotic pressure, and the bizarre scene in front of him. Rob’s main concern was still for Kathy. If he came in the next few moments, he knew she would awaken. Katrina would be gone and Kathy would be back. She would awaken with a woman she didn’t know giving her the first lesbian experience she’d ever had. Her parents’ salon turned into some sort of temple of hypnotic worship. Thousands of dollars in furs being used for sexual gratification for strangers that she had invited here, and were now her “followers”. Rob knew this was the kind of scene that could cause a psychotic break.

He was so worried that he didn’t even notice the second needle being inserted into him. Everything went black…..

“Sweety. Rob, honey. Wake up. Can you hear me?” Kathy asked.

Rob slowly opened his eyes. He was on the fur bed where Katrina had dominated Eve. He looked around. The salon was back in order. It was empty. Kathy was dressed more like Kathy. She had on jeans, her casual boots, and a cashmere sweater with a white fox fur collar. She had worn that outfit many times to work. Her hands were warm as she stroked his face.

“Kathy. Is it… you?” Rob asked, stunned at the transformation before him. Had it been a dream?

“Yes Baby, it is.”

Rob felt himself tear up. “Kath, I’m so sorry, things got so out of control. I had no idea that…” he bursted, before Kathy interrupted him.

“Shhh. Rob it’s ok. I’m ok.”

“You are?” he asked, surprised.

“Yeah, well, mostly. I was more aware this time. It was less of a black out, and more of a.. shared adventure. Don’t get me wrong, it was all Katrina’s doing, and I DO NOT condone most of what she did. But I also know it was not your fault. Outside of some merchandise that I can’t ethically sell now, I don’t know that any long term harm was done.” Kathy said sympathetically.

“You’re not mad?” Rob asked in disbelief.

“No sweety. I know that I’ve been a terrible prude over the last few years, and I’m ready to loosen up. Katrina helped me realize that.” She said with a warm smile.

Rob moved into kiss her. She allowed it, but pulled away after a moment.

“I love you sweety, but you need a shower and to brush your teeth and stuff. Let’s go home.” She suggested. That really sounded like Kathy. Rob couldn’t believe this all worked out as well as it did. Kathy locked up the salon as Rob grabbed his things. Outside, she waited by the car door for Rob to open it for her. That was something she had never done… when she wasn’t Katrina.

“Thank you darling…” she said as she slipped inside the car. Rob started to get a bad feeling….