The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Empty Nesters Part 6

If the whole ordeal of the few weeks proved anything to Rob, it was that he could rationalize anything away. As he drove Kathy home, he wondered if she wasn’t still Katrina, pretending to be Kathy. But why would she do that? It wouldn’t make sense. While driving, he caught her biting her fingernails in his peripheral vision, a classic Kathy mannerism. Later, he also saw her check herself out in the side mirror, and pull a stray hair back into place with a seductive smile.

It would be much easier for him to believe Kathy was back, but how? Did he cum when he passed out? Did Katrina no longer have any use for Kathy’s body, at the moment? Or had it all been a wicked dream? He wanted to believe it.

When they got home, she started straightening up the house, picking up dirty clothes in the living room, and putting away dishes that had been sitting in the drying rack for days.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Kathy asked.

“Huh?”

“Where do jackets go?” she asked, hands on her hips.

Rob had draped his jacket over the living room recliner, too tired to hang it up. Withering under her stern gaze, he picked it up and put it in its rightful place. She relaxed and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you, dear,” she said.

He breathed a sigh of relief. That was classic Kathy.

As she walked away, she passed their hallway mirror and admired herself for a moment, straightening her sweater and primping her hair. Then, she smiled and blew herself a kiss, pleased with how she looked.

Rob swallowed. That was NOT classic Kathy.

When Rob went into the bedroom, where Kathy was, she launched into a long diatribe in their bedroom about how they needed to set up a payment plan to pay back (their) salon for the furs that had been “used in the incident”.

“It just isn’t fair. The Kleimans have been waiting months for that fox bedspread. Months! And we spent tens of thousands to get those pelts sewn just the way they wanted it. I’m dreading the phone call to tell them the bad news. I wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled their business from us. Do you get it, Rob? I’ve been a perfect business owner. I did everything I was supposed to. That damn hypnotist has ruined me. I’m probably going to lose my BBB rating now.”

She sat on the edge of the bed, holding her fingers to her temples.

“I think I feel a tension headache coming on. Oh God.” She started breathing rapidly.

Rob came over and rubbed her shoulders. This happened almost every day after work. This was definitely, unquestionably Kathy.

“I just,” she started to cry. “I used to have a perfect credit history and my tax records were perfect.”

She turned to face him.

“I’m ruined, Rob.” She sobbed into his shoulder.

Rob always dreaded these moments, when Kathy broke down like this. It’s always difficult to comfort a crying spouse, and Rob found himself wishing—in situations like this—that he had the perfect combination of words to make her feel better. He held her tight.

“I love you so much,” Rob said. “I’m just so glad to have my wife back. I never thought I would see you again. Did you know that?”

“Really?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” he said shuddering. He felt his own tears coming on, but he held them back. Rob really loved Kathy, and was relieved to have her back. “We’re going to be okay. Okay?”

“Yes,” she said, sidling up to him. She pulled back from the hug and kissed him on the lips once, then again, and it melted into a longer kiss.

She held his arm and he pulled her closer to him. An erection was on the horizon, and she could feel it against her. She was pleased by the development and ground herself against him.

They fell to the bed, Rob running his hand up his wife’s leg, he felt the heat coming from her panty-covered pussy. In the eighteen years they’d been married, she was as warm now as he had ever felt her. She purred as he worked his finger under her panties and felt the wetness of her pussy lips. He pulled his finger out and tasted her juices, a moan escaping his lips.

A month ago, it would have made her sick. Now however, she just licked her lips at him lustfully… approving his action. Perhaps she had been…opened up a little by the whole ordeal? He wondered.

Then, Kathy turned Rob over and literally ripped his clothes off of him, buttons popping from his shirt. He would’ve wondered at this un-Kathy like behavior, but was distracted by her pulling her panties to the side and sliding her hot pussy all the way down his throbbing cock, savoring every inch inside her.

And then she rode him. She rode him like she never had. Both her hips and torso had a sexual rhythm and movement like he had never seen. She was stroking the fur collar of her sweater as she moaned. Soon, her own fingers were in her mouth as she got carried away in the heat of the moment.

Realizing that she had him where she wanted him, Katrina felt a little more comfortable in giving up the ruse.

“That’s it, darling. Fuck me. Give me that cock. It’s mine. Give it to me!” She howled, throwing her blonde hair back and forth as she did so.

“Katrina!” Rob panted as his hips continued thrusting, unable to stop his arousal.

Katrina just laughed a wicked laugh between more moans of sexual ecstasy. Rob grabbed her hips, ready to throw her off of him, when he realized this was a better plan. Why not just cum? His ejaculation would free Kathy, right? Besides, here in her own bedroom with Rob present was a far better place to awaken than any of the others she had been in over the last week.

With that logic in mind, Rob enjoyed the ride, and soon he blasted his cum right up into his wife. God, it felt good. Katrina was screaming in her own orgasm, and Rob loved watching it.

She was continuing to thrash and yell, clearly cumming more than him, but as much as Rob tried to watch the arousing spectacle, he found he just couldn’t keep his eyes open. Unable to fight the exhaustion, Rob fell asleep, into a deep, post-hypnotic suggested sleep.

Suddenly, the real Kathy was back. She looked down at Rob, now passed out on the bed. She couldn’t remember what happened, but she had the sense that Katrina had been in control for a long time. Much the same way that you can tell you took a much longer nap than you intended to, even without looking at the clock.

She had had enough of all this. It was like her body was being sublet to another tenant. She looked around the bedroom. Everything was clean and orderly, and she was relieved that there hadn’t been any chaos in her absence.

She yawned, and looked over at the bedside alarm clock. 12:17am. Wow. That would explain her exhaustion. Maybe she would let Rob sleep, rather than bother him right away. First thing tomorrow morning though, she was going to undo all this trickery in her mind – once and for all. She would contact a professional psychiatrist, if need be. No more meddling from these internet perverts.

But that would wait until tomorrow.

In the meantime, she brushed her teeth and got into some pajamas as she got in bed next to Rob. Oddly, she found him to be completely immovable. She wanted him to get up so that they could get under the covers instead of lying on top of them, but he didn’t even respond to her poking, prodding, and calling. If not for his chest rising and falling, Kathy would’ve called an ambulance. Maybe it was the stress of the last few weeks catching up with him, too. She grabbed one of the fur blankets and threw it on top of both of them and went to sleep.

At 1:00 am, Kathy’s woke up to her ringing cell phone. She looked over at Rob, but he hadn’t even shifted at the loud ring of the phone. Kathy’s heart started beating fast… what if their daughter was calling? What if it was an emergency and she needed her mom’s help? She frantically reached for it on the bedside table.

“Hello? Roberta?” Kathy said.

“Mrs. Williamson, I apologize for waking you.” A woman’s voice said. She sounded calm, and articulate.

“Who is this?” Kathy asked.

“My name is Eve, and I’m a friend. I need you to trust me. Your husband has been up to some things with, well, the other person living with you, if you know what I mean.”

“I-I don’t know what you mean.”

“Katrina send me a message and hired me to call you. Rob has been keeping her, and you, captive. There is a DVD in your bedroom’s DVD player that will explain everything.”

“What? What do you mean?”

All Kathy heard was silence as Eve disconnected the line. She looked over at the TV in the corner. It didn’t make sense what that strange woman had said, but she did know about her…strange living arrangement.

Kathy went over to Rob and shook him with all of her strength, even trying to push him off the bed, but with no luck. He would know, and she was sure he could explain. He could be completely honest with her, right?

Then again, his dishonesty had already gotten her into this situation. Maybe she shouldn’t trust him completely. It wouldn’t hurt to at least hear Katrina out. After all, she was a part of her, and from what Rob said of her, Katrina wasn’t untrustworthy, just more sexual in nature.

What if it was a cry for help? That would make it all the more important for her to remove Katrina from her body. And maybe get protection from Rob.

She turned on the TV and DVD player, and, with no worry of waking Rob, turned up the volume. Just in case, though, she sat on the floor, relatively close to the TV, so that she wouldn’t have to turn it up much louder. She pressed Play and noticed a few things right away: that it was her in a mink coat. Kathy couldn’t get over the sight of herself in a mink coat, but it was even more bewildering when Katrina spoke. Though everyone sounds different to themselves than they do to others, Katrina’s voice was startlingly different. She spoke slowly, seductively. Kathy was used to saying everything as quickly as possible, before someone would interrupt her. Clearly, Katrina was a woman who was not used to being talked over.

Another thing Kathy noticed was that the video quality, though it seemed homemade, was professionally done. When did Katrina manage to film this DVD, if there were concerns of Rob keeping her bound? Something didn’t add up. Also, there was a light pink-ish haze around the borders of the screen. She was sitting close enough to the TV to observe it. In fact, the TV screen filled her whole field of vision, she was that close to it.

“Kathy,” Katrina said. “If you’re seeing this, that means my assistant, Eve, called you, and Rob is asleep.”

Kathy tensed at hearing this.

“Don’t be alarmed,” said Katrina. “I needed to get this to you, while he was out of the picture. You have no idea how he’s treated me. How he’s treated us. I realize I could’ve left you a note, but how could you believe it? I had to tell you, face to face, so to speak. Please, get comfortable. Rob’s done quite a few things, and it may take awhile to list all of his crimes.”

Kathy sat, tense, disbelieving. Her Rob? Why would he do this?

As if Katrina could hear her, she said, “Perhaps you’re wondering why he would do this. It makes sense, if you really think about it. Any man who has power, whether it’s wealth or political sovereignty, will do anything—lie, cheat, steal, or kill—to keep that power. In this case, I’m sure Rob has told you of my…increased sexual propensities. Anything that comes to his dirty imagination, he’ll try it out on us. Chains, whips, even a couple golden showers. Shameful, I know. So, why would he give that up?

“True, if he cums, that sets you free, and pushes me back into the box, so to speak. That’s why he’s videotaped these kinky sessions, and waits until I’m in another room to jerk off to them. In other words, Kathy, you’re a fetish porn star. You have your own web domain, and a mildly swelling fan base.”

Kathy swallowed, so that she didn’t vomit. She didn’t know what to believe. Rob wouldn’t do these things, but, again, he wouldn’t have allowed her to be kidnapped, hypnotized, and reprogrammed by a complete stranger either.

“If you don’t believe me, I can show you the web domain,” Katrina said. She held up a tablet, which was logged in to the home page of her hypnotic fetish site.

“As you know,” Katrina continued. “Rob’s kink for hypnotic sex knows no bounds. Once he learned of my ability to hypnotize others, he decided to cash in on it. He set up the website, and had strangers come to the house to be hypnotized.”

A woman Kathy didn’t recognize entered the frame, she was young and attractive, wearing a blue fox stroller.

“This is Eve,” Katrina said. “Her husband brought her to me, and Rob made me hypnotize her. I didn’t want to, but after I did, I saw my opportunity to get a message out. To warn you. She’s the one operating the camera. Tell her, Eve.”

“Ma’am,” Eve said. “Your husband programmed me to fuck him and suck his cock. Please help set us free.”

“Oh. My. God.” Kathy said aloud, looking over at the sleeping Rob. She wanted to punch him, call the police, do something. How could he do this to his wife of eighteen years? How could he exploit strangers?

“Kathy,” said Katrina, calling Kathy’s attention back to the TV screen. “I can see how this has been difficult to take, but trust me. I can help us out of this mess. We can set things right, but I need your help.

“Don’t try to wake him. He’ll put the collar back on you and won’t take it off. I’ve been wearing this for weeks.”

“Weeks,” Kathy gasped. How long had she been out?

“Don’t call the police,” said Katrina. “He thought of that early on. He’s already paid some of them off and forced me to hypnotize the rest. It was one of the first things he did.”

This was turning into a nightmare. Kathy felt nauseous. She couldn’t tell if it was all of this bad news coming to her at once, or the disorienting spinning sensation and strange lighting from this video. The floor had dropped from her world, and she didn’t know what to do.

“Listen,” said Katrina. “I know it feels hopeless, but I need you to trust me. I have an idea that may set you free, and get me out of your body once and for all. But I need you to do exactly as I say.”

“What is it?” Kathy asked aloud, despite herself.

“When he created me, Diablos blocked me from being able to hypnotize him or Rob. He didn’t want his Frankenstein monster to attack him, I guess. But, he didn’t say anything about hypnotizing you. I figured that if I could find a way, I could get into contact with you and give you the ability to subjugate Rob, and get him to undo this entire mess he’s made.”

Kathy’s heart was pounding wildly in her chest. She could feel her pulse beating in her neck and arms. This woman was serious. Yes, she was already thinking of Katrina as a whole other person.

“I know it’s a tall order,” said Katrina. “What I’m asking you to do, so I’ll tell you what: just pause the DVD, or turn it off, and think about my offer. If you’re still with me, than we can begin in earnest to win back your life.”

Kathy paused the DVD, frozen on the image of Katrina in a mink coat, buttoned up. Was she wearing that of her own accord, or had Rob made her wear it all times? She didn’t know what to believe anymore.

Would this be the right thing to do? To give Rob a taste of his own medicine? Couldn’t she reason with him as Kathy, and get him to see that he had gone too far with this twisted fantasy? She wanted to believe it would be that easy.

Then again, she could recall at least twice when Rob had snapped the collar onto her neck when she expressed a strong opinion against what he’d been doing. The bathtub full of scented candles. The car trip.

Maybe Katrina was right. If Rob was acting so badly that Katrina was enlisting her aid, maybe this was the only sensible way to stop him.

What other choice did she have?

She unpaused the DVD.

“If you’re still watching,” Katrina said. “Then that means you’ve made the brave decision to help me. To help all of us.” She gestured to the off-camera Eve.

“I’ll need you to get comfortable where you’re sitting,” said Katrina. “I’ll also need you to keep your eyes on me, and listen only to my voice. Don’t worry about any distractions, and let all your loose thoughts float away.

“Be here in this moment with me. If you need somewhere to look, focus on my eyes. Get lost in their color.”

Kathy noticed the camera zoom in slowly, centering on Katrina’s eyes—on her own eyes. The disorienting colors and lights seemed to progressively intensify. A spiral was transparently superimposed in Katrina’s eyes, barely visible. She could only focus on one or the other, but since Katrina kept telling her to, she focused on her eyes.

“As you look into my eyes,” said Katrina, “I want you to focus on your breathing. It’s important to be aware of each pure breath as it goes in through your nose. Then, exhale all of it, removing all the waste and impurity, breathe out your mouth. In with the good air, out with the bad. Focus on those breaths, as you look into my eyes. Feel them fill your vision.

“Feel your weight as it connects with your seat. All the points of your body that meet your chair, or the ground. Concentrate on that weight as you breathe in and out, focusing on my eyes. Feel that weight as it moves up, climbing into your shoulders, upper arms, and into your hands. Let them hang at your sides.

“Just let your body completely relax. Feel the tension in your neck, your back, and your head melt away. Let all the stress and worry fade with each breath as you focus on my voice. The sound of my voice relaxes you. You feel safe here, listening to me, as I help you to relax, and take you away from all your problems.”

Normally, Kathy would let a stray thought, a worry about tomorrow’s errands invade, but not now. All of her senses were bombarded with pleasure.

“You know you can trust me,” said Katrina. “As I help you to feel better than you’ve ever felt. You know that I want what’s best for you, because I am you and I want what’s best for you. Relax and listen to my voice, which is your voice, as I assist you in feeling better.

“I can make you feel even better,” said Katrina. “Would you like that, Kathy?”

“Yes,” she murmured.

“In your bedroom closet, I have placed the mink coat I am wearing. It will help you to relax. It’s your favorite coat. I know it is. Focus on my eyes. See them in your imagination, even as you look away from the TV to get the fur coat. Feel your breath, in and out, purifying your body of all that toxic stress.”

Kathy stood up, and walked to the closet, just four steps away, and saw the fur coat—with Katrina’s green eyes overlaying the soft fur. Katrina kept speaking soothingly to her.

“Yes,” said Katrina. “Come back to the TV, and bring the mink coat. It feels soooo good, so soft, and luxurious. Feel it in your hands. I know you love the fur. Stand in front of the TV.”

Kathy did so, the faint glow providing the sole light in the bedroom. Her hands unconsciously ran over the mink. It did feel good. Combined with the soothing voice and the illuminating eyes, the fur was bringing her deeper into this state of relaxation.

“You’re feeling wonderful,” said Katrina, “because you’ve obeyed my instructions. If you keep obeying me, you know that you’ll feel even better than you do now. Do you want that?”

Though it was a rhetorical question, Kathy breathed a tired “yes” as she caressed the mink coat in her hands.

“If you take off your pajamas, and slip the mink coat on, you know that you will feel pleasure. You’ve done it before when Rob’s been away from home. This will be just like those times, but even better. Trust me, Kathy. I know how to make you feel good.”

Kathy nodded, and absently slipped out of her pajamas, letting them drop to the floor, forgotten.

“As you put on the fur coat,” said Katrina, “you are slipping deeper into my voice, deeper into my eyes, deeper into relaxation, deeper into trust and obedience to my words. You are going deeper into trance, and you want to feel this good always. You are slipping into the mink coat, and slipping deeper into Katrina’s will. Put on my fur coat.”

Kathy obediently put her arms through the mink coat’s sleeves—one at a time—and pulled it over her shoulders, slipping into the warmth and softness.

Any resistance she had up to this point had slipped away. She was caressing the lapels of the coat, the mink sleeves, running her hands over the collar. The soft fur tickled her breasts, and her naked torso, bunching around her hips. It felt divine. She moaned.

“Wonderful,” said Katrina. Kathy could see that Katrina was smiling, pleased, based on the arched eyebrows, the lines around the eyes. This made Kathy smile distantly. She was happy to make Katrina happy. Her thoughts were coming to her like molasses.

“Pleasure is all you feel,” said Katrina. “In fact, you’re finding that with all this pleasure, you don’t need to think anymore. Thinking leads to worrying, Kathy, and you know that I can do all the thinking while you feel this pleasure. All you need to do is feel the fur against your naked skin, and listen to my voice, as you breathe in the sweet air, intoxicating and freeing.

In fact, all you need to do is hear my voice and caress your skin, while I tell you very important truths. You know I’m telling the truth. Why would I lie to you? I’ve made you feel soooo good, so relaxed. Let me speak to your innermost mind, while you focus on the pleasure.”

She listened, not even focusing on Katrina’s words. Just caressing her breasts with the sleeve of her fur coat, her nipples erect now. Not listening as Katrina told her that as went deeper into trance, she would feel more and more pleasure, which would cause her to be more aroused. When she was more aroused, she would be more obedient to Katrina. And if she was obedient to Katrina, that made Katrina her Mistress.

Kathy nodded absently, all of her thoughts leaving her head, accepting everything she was told without question.

Katrina continued to speak in the background of Kathy’s thoughts, telling her the truth. That if Katrina lived in her body, and Kathy obeyed her, it only made sense to let Katrina be in control of the body. After all, she was worthy of it. She gave her so much pleasure, and she could give her so much more. Katrina promised Kathy a corner of her mind that could be all hers. Where she could live in ecstasy, feeling the pleasure she was feeling now, forever.

It was tempting. Kathy was so aroused, building to an orgasm, as she continued to fondle herself with the mink coat, moaning, and dully looking at the TV screen. All she had to do was let go. Let go of the stress, all the worry. And she wanted it.

“Let me take over,” said Katrina. “Let your Mistress be in charge, and get revenge on Rob for you. Feel my presence in your mind, in your body. Feel my pleasure building in your hips, in your pussy, in your soul.”

Kathy nodded, feverishly stroking her clit with the fur, moaning audibly, completely unaware, uncaring of the sleeping Rob on the bed. All that was in her world was the fur, those eyes, that voice.

“Cum for your Mistress, and feel Me take over. You want this more than you’ve ever wanted anything.”

Then, something shifted inside her. She felt the orgasm begin, a tidal wave that built and built before it overwhelmed her mind and body. She collapsed to her knees, the fur collar caressing her face, as she bucked and came, feeling something come loose, like a weight lifting from her mind, a veil lifted from her vision.

She could see clearly for the first time.

Katrina, on her knees, saw herself on TV and smiled, an evil smile. It worked. She felt her bare neck to be sure. There was no collar around her neck. She wanted to jump and celebrate her freedom.

Poor Kathy, she thought. She could feel her orgasming forever in that promised corner of her mind, as Kathy no longer cared about control, about being in charge, about her daily responsibilities, or her husband. Kathy was being reborn into a pleasure slave, completely subservient to the presence that owned her. Even if Kathy did come back to the forefront, somehow, she knew to willingly put on the slave collar and let her Mistress resume control.

“Welcome,” said Katrina on the TV. “I trust you have seen the truth, and know what to do next.”

Katrina nodded, and turned off the TV, removing the DVD from the player, and destroying it. She called Eve on Kathy’s cell phone, and rewarded her fur slave for her role in this little nativity, bringing her Mistress to true power.

“Oh, thank you, Mistress!” Eve gushed, orgasming and moaning into the phone. Katrina was confident that Eve was caressing the blue fox stroller that adorned her naked slave body.

Katrina hung up, and looked at the sleeping Rob. He had no idea the hell he was in for. She was no longer bound to retreat when he came. Katrina was more powerful than ever, now that she had full, unbridled control of Kathy.

Now, the fun would begin.