The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Empty Nesters: Chapter 4 – Devious machinations

by Hypnofur

“I want candles lit” Katrina directed from the Jacuzzi. Rob did as he was instructed. This whole scene was so sexy, yet he couldn’t help but be worried about some of the things that Katrina was doing that he knew Kathy wouldn’t like. For instance, they hardly ever used the Jaccuzzi, and the candles were decorative. Kathy would flip if she saw him lighting them. However, Katrina believed that Rob was under her hypnotic control, and he wasn’t ready to blow his cover (or his load) quite yet. Even though he had removed the spiral choker from her when he assisted her in getting ready for the bath, he found she would not be reverting back to “Kathy” until he ejaculated.

“Bring me your ipad” Katrina directed before Rob even finished her previous task. Rob got it for her. She beckoned him to join her in the Jacuzzi. Rob stripped and got in. Kathy would have spent the whole time worrying the ipad was going to get wet. Katrina instructed Rob to go to the websites that he frequented about female hypnotists. As soon as he logged on to one, she made him bookmark it and go to the next one.

“That’s the last one”. He lied, as he handed her the ipad. He had not gone to the forums. The last thing he wanted her to see was the video of Diablo taking her at the restaurant.

“Fine, now, wash me” she said wickedly. Rob’s dick again sprang to attention. As her attention shifted to the ipad, he looked to gather the supplies necessary for sensual task he had been given. He grabbed some soaps and a shower puff from the shower area. He then stepped into the tub behind her and sat down, his legs encircling her body. He ran his fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp and gently untangling the strands. Katrina leaned back against him, raising the ipad so she could keep reading as he tended to her.

“That feels so good, use the fancy bath gels” she directed happily.

Inspired by her praise, he then began a slow gentle massage of her neck and shoulders. His hands slipped easily over her wet and sudsy skin. He dipped the shower puff in the water and then added some of the the desired decorative designer body wash to it. He gently and slowly washed her neck and shoulders and then her back. Katrina shivered, partially from the cold air against her wet skin, but mostly from the wonderful feelings Rob’s touch on her skin caused. Gradually Rob moved the puff along one arm and then the other. Katrina leaned back against his chest and murmured contentedly, the I pad was put to the side.

Rob lifted Katrina over his leg so he could turn around and wash her legs. He grabbed one leg and lifted it out of the water, running the sudsy puff from her toes to her knee and back again.

“Wonderful!” Katrina giggled as he ran the puff up the bottom of her foot and then to the back of her knee. He massaged her calf and the bottom of her foot with greater attention than he had initially. Then he gave her other leg the same treatment.

He moved Katrina’s legs over his and around his body, moving forward between them. Looking into her face, she looked calm, her eyes heavy-lidded and dreamy. A slow, easy smile curved at her lips. He ignored her beckoning look and resumed washing her legs, the puff now moving from her knee down her thigh towards her waist. Then he guided her hands along her thigh, washing her skin. He looked up from their hands and her thigh to catch her staring at him.

“Perhaps this is something you’ve dreamed of?” she asked softly, realizing he was just too smooth to be doing this spontaneously.

“Well, my goal was to relax you with a soothing bath. My Queen.” he replied happily.

“Mmmmn. Yes, you have done that. And more. You are such a good slave”

Rob resumed running their hands along her body, now slipping to the inside of her thigh. While his fingers could reach out to caress her womanhood at every pass, he refrained, choosing instead to just brush against it before forcing their hands to retreat. When he made them switch to the other thigh, starting at the outside again, she grumbled aloud. He chuckled softly.

“Patience my Queen. I’m not nearly done yet.” He smiled. Patience, heck. He had no idea where his patience was coming from. All he wanted to do was sink himself into her right then and there. Yet, he had dreamed of being a servant to a hypnotic mistress all of his life, and this was now his chance, with his very own wife.

While Katrina had been in a more interested in looking at the ipad when Rob had been washing her hair and massaging her back, when he had moved around to wash her legs, and then her thighs, she could feel herself heating up and wanting more.

He pulled her closer and she eagerly wrapped her legs around him. “But I’m not nearly through yet, my Queen. For example, there is this whole upper part I haven’t even washed yet.” He gave her a cocky grin.

Katrina had no reply but instead gave him her best lustful stare. He laughed and kissed her lips. Then he rubbed the shower puff across her collarbone and along the top of her breasts, following it with his eyes. He washed one breast with the puff while his hand cupped the other, his thumb flicking across her nipple. Katrina sighed. Finally he started to give her the attention she craved. When the shower puff with it’s slightly rough surface rubbed across her nipple she arched her back and jutted her breasts towards him.

Then he switched hands and washed her other breast, lightly pinching her clean nipple with his fingers. Katrina took his face in her hands and kissed his lips, practically consuming them. His tongue melded with hers, dancing around their mouths. Her hands slipped down to grasp his hard manhood and guide it to fulfill her own longing. He entered her with one smooth stroke, groaning at the hot, tight sensation of her womanhood. Katrina moaned, loving the feel of his hardness inside her, filling her to the depths.

Rob dropped the sponge now and wrapped his arms around her, his hands cupping her bottom and guiding their movements. Her hands had found the shower puff and she rubbed it against his chest, scratching his nipples. She moved leisurely over his manhood. Katrina liked it slow and deep at first, preferring to feel every ridge and vein of him. Meanwhile, it drove Rob crazy the way she seemed to “milk” him with her body in that slow, gripping way. He ran his hands along her sides and was mesmerized as goosebumps appeared on her skin. Her body moved so fluidly, graceful and natural in this erotic dance. Rob reached down to tease her clitoris. Katrina moaned and began to move against him with greater speed. The combination of Rob’s manual stimulation and the water swirling around and between them as she moved was bringing her to her inevitable climax. Seeing and feeling Katrina so close to her end was bringing Rob to his.

With a wail Katrina’s orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave. Her womanhood squeezed Rob as she ground down over him, convulsing and panting. Rob thrust up a few more times and felt himself climax as well, his manhood emptying into her.

And with that, Kathy was restored. She held Rob tight. The romance of the moment was not lost in her identity switch, and she felt an extreme sense of connection to her husband at that moment. She was bursting with love.

Until she noticed the lit candles. “Rob!” she exclaimed.

He jumped with a start. “What?! What is it?!”

“Those are decorative candles, they are not supposed to be lit!” she blasted.

Rob couldn’t believe that she was bringing that up at a time like this. He apologized and blew them out.

“You used this bath gel? This isn’t the stuff that I use, it is going to make my skin so dry” she whined as they got out of the tub. Then she saw the I pad leaning on the Jacuzzi edge. That got her all worked up too. The romantic moment was ruined, and she was back to “stressball” Kathy. Rob suddenly panicked as he thought of the furs that Katrina had taken from the salon. Kathy was going to flip when she saw them.

His wife was still flustered about the candles, gels, and ipad as she was frantically drying herself off. Rob needed to buy time. He had to get the furs back to the salon. Having no other recourse, he slipped the choker back onto Kathy’s neck as she tightly tied the towel around herself.

Katrina smiled. Her plan had worked perfectly. She had Rob light the candles and use those gels on purpose, knowing full well it would set Kathy off. She let the towel fall to the floor and walked out of the master bathroom naked.

“How do you put up with her?” Katrina snickered.

“Don’t say that” Rob said, defending his wife from… herself, kind of. This was all getting very weird.

“We have to get the furs back to the salon. Seriously, we can’t take all of that stuff, it will screw with her inventory and she won’t be able to get over it.”

Katrina was already forming a new plan in her head. “Fine darling. I’ll tell you what, just leave me the full length black mink. It was Diablo that took that anyhow, not you. Kathy already knows it was taken from the salon. It’s the additional merchandise we took on the trip back from the city that she doesn’t know about. That sounds like a good compromise, doesn’t it?” Katrina purred, slipping the full length mink in question over her naked body. “Besides, don’t I look simply devine in it?”

Rob was no fool. He knew this was a good deal, and was certainly the path of least resistance. “You certainly do. Now, perhaps you should throw something on under it and we can go?”

“Actually darling, I’d rather stay here. I’m exhausted.” Katrina told him, sitting down on the bed.

Rob didn’t know what to do. He didn’t feel good about leaving Katrina out of his site. He thought about it for a minute. The fastest he could get to the salon and back was 45 minutes. That would be plenty of time for her to get ready and go God knows where. Unless…..

“That sounds fine. Would you like me to pick you up anything while I’m out?” he said.

“No darling, just hurry back.” She said, excusing him.

Rob quietly took all sets of car keys as he left the house. He knew full well how impossible it was to get a taxi, so taking the car keys would pretty much ground her in the house.

45 minutes later, he was back home. Furs were returned and Katrina was still in the house. She was however on the i-pad, which made Rob a bit uneasy.

“Good news darling.” She said to him as he entered the room.

“Oh?” Rob asked, quite nervously.

“We won’t have to be dealing with Kathy for a while.”

“What did you do?” Rob said flatly, his stomach wrapping in knots.

“I have texted her and e-mailed her all of the details of the Diablo incident. If you ‘bring her back’, she’ll immediately see them and know the full truth of what happened.” Katrina said plainly. She couldn’t wait to see how Rob responded.

“I won’t be blackmailed. I know her passwords. I’ll delete the e-mail.” He said angrily.

Katrina was surprised and delighted that he still had some fight in him. This was the Rob she loved. “What about the texts, they are already sitting on her phone.”

“I’ll throw the fucking phone in the toilet and say that you dropped it” Rob told her.

Katrina smiled. “I’m impressed darling. You really do love her. Here you are presented with your wet dream, and you are ready to give it up to get your nagging shrew back.”

“Don’t call her that.” Rob spat as he grabbed Kathy’s cell phone and headed towards the bathroom.

“You don’t need to destroy the phone…” Katrina said before he got to the toilet.

“You’ll let her come back?” Rob said, desperately hoping she was relenting.

“No, not at all. It’s just that I’ve written a message to Kathy on my inside thigh. I wrote it in permanent marker. I won’t come off for at least a week. You’ll be destroying the phone for nothing.” She said casually.

Rob was stunned. Katrina was brilliant. Was Kathy this deviously genius? He had certainly never given her credit as such. Perhaps he had underestimated her. “What do you want?” he finally asked, realizing he was defeated for the time being.

“I want to be around for a full week.” She said plainly. She had this all figured out. “and I want to hypnotize you”

Rob realized at that point that Katrina knew that she hadn’t really hypnotized him before. Not only that, he also realized that she completely had the upper hand in this situation. He had no choice but to yield. He still felt he could play the cards he was given. “Ok, if you really want to hypnotize me, you’ll need my cooperation. That’s the one thing I have to negotiate. I swear I’ll give my cooperation, if you swear that you’ll do everything in your power to keep Kathy from going nuclear at the end of this week.” He said.

“Deal” Katrina smiled. “Now, go and drink a scotch. Then come back up to me in twenty minutes.” She commanded. Rob obeyed, and realized that he was already semi hard.

When he came back upstairs, he saw that Katrina had pulled out all of Kathy’s furs and had placed them all around the bed. She was wearing the full length black mink, with nothing under it. A mink bed spread and other fur accessories (other coats, hats, etc.) were all around her. She called for Rob to come to her. She had him sit in front of her, with his head against her chest. Her legs were on either side of him. She started stroking his head with her warm, gentle hands, and the soft cuff of the mink.

Rob swallowed hard. This was his fantasy, his dream, yet he knew that he had potentially created a monster, and that he could not fully trust Katrina. He had no intention of really being hypnotized. With that said, there was no harm in enjoying this moment, especially since he was now powerless to stop it.

Katrina began. Rob instantly noticed her voice was smooth, sensual, and confident. Yes, while it originated from the same vocal cords as Kathy’s the voice was not really the same. “Breathe in ... and breathe out. In a moment I’m going to begin relaxing you step by step.” she said as she slowly and gently caressed Rob’s temples. Rob was noticing himself relaxing.

She was deepening his relaxation step by step. Rob just enjoyed her warm caresses, and the closeness of her. It felt so warm, so safe. Her hands felt like Kathy’s familiar touch… it was Kathy’s familiar touch…

She continued. “Four ...Three ... breathe in deeply ...Two ... On the next number, number one, simply sinking into me completely, becoming more calm, more peaceful, more relaxed ...One ... Sinking into my power, let every muscle go limp and loose as you sink into a deeper, very pleasurable state of deep hypnosis. Absolutely loving the feeling of my warm presence around you. Completely surrounded by my furs and my warmth as you blissfully sink deeper and deeper into it. Feeling more wonderful than anything you’ve ever imagined.

It feels so good to just listen to my words, and obey, and relax. You very much enjoy being hypnotized and going deeper and deeper. Every time you are hypnotized, you’ll find yourself going deeper and more completely into hypnosis. Just listening and sinking downwards, down deep into trance. So easy to listen and obey, so easy to go very, very deep. Jjust listening and obeying, listening and obeying, as you sink down so deep and heavy, so totally relaxed.”

For the first time in his life, Rob was hypnotized. Katrina knew better than to command him to betray Kathy, or anything severe enough to break his trance. She had a plan.

“It feels so good to be hypnotized by me Rob, you’ve wanted it for so long. It is the wonderful fruit bared by this whole trying ordeal with Diablo and Kathy. It was so much work for you, and so much focus. Have you been distracted by this plan for a long time Rob?” she asked soothingly, as she continued her soft fur caresses.

“Yes” he whispered.

“So distracted. Distracted from home, maybe distracted from work too. Have you been distracted from work Rob?”

“yes” he admitted. Kathy noticed him shift. She could tell he was getting anxious.

“Your work is so important Rob. It supports all of us. You are the provider. Are there clients that have not been getting enough attention?” she asked, her voice was now less soothing, more alarmed.

“Yes” Rob exclaimed worriedly.

“It’s the clients that are further away Rob, West Coast clients. They need face time Rob. They need face time and you haven’t made the time, have you Rob?” she said. She was playing off conversations Rob and Kathy had over the last decade or so.

“Need more face time” Rob said, anxiously.

“Shhh. Just relax Rob, just relax, this is a solvable problem. Shhh” she said soothingly. “I want you to go to sleep now. When you awaken, I want you to immediately contact your West Coast clients and set up dinners with them for this week. You need to take a road trip. It is the only way to get back on track. We are all depending on you to stay on track my love.” Katrina said with a wicked smile.