The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Empty Nesters: Chapter 3 – Getting to Know You

by Hypnofur

Rob and Kathy sat in silence a room at the Hyatt in Times Square. Both of them were sort of waiting to see who would speak first. Rob took the challenge.

“How much do you remember?” he asked. He wanted to phrase it “how much do you know” but he thought that might not go over well.

“Bits and pieces… feelings really.” Kathy said. Rob was surprised to find no anger in her tone. “I actually remember all of the time ‘Katrina’ was around, but it’s weird… it’s more like I was watching a tv show than actually living it. Kind of like I was outside of myself or something. I don’t know, but it was weird.

“Are you mad?” he asked

“No.” she said, then paused. “ I don’t know if it is because I was ‘instructed’ not to be but I’m not. It was… a wild experience. I wished you would have shared your feelings with me earlier, but I understand why you didn’t. Honestly, I know I would not have been open to them.”

“Are you open to them now?” he asked hopefully.

“Well, it’s a lot to take in, but I guess we could explore a little more. I think I’m not mad largely because I’m glad you decided to explore this with me, instead of someone else.”

“Kath, there could never be anyone else. You are the only one I’ve ever wanted, the only one I could be with” he said, very sincerely.

“Please, Rob,” she asked longingly.

“What do you want, sweet heart?”

“Make love to me please,” she moaned.

He smiled lovingly. She let her velvet gown drop to the floor around her, revealing that she was naked underneath. As she then joined her husband on the hotel bed, he slid up her body and kissed her softly on the lips, slipping his tongue into her warm mouth. She wrapped her legs around his and he pushed his cock up against her nether lips, slowly running it up and down, getting wet. He pushed himself inside her and she moaned.

“Yes, oh yes,” she hissed as he started to thrust deep and hard inside of her.

She locked her arms around his neck and arched her hips up to meet every thrust. She was moaning and trembling beneath him. He kissed her neck and whispered, “I love you Kathy.”

She closed her eyes as her body stiffened. Spasm after spasm hit deep within her pussy and she yelled out his name. She kissed him passionately and he held her tight.

“That’s it, baby,” he whispered against her lips.

She started to come down from her orgasm and he thrust harder and deeper into her. His whole body went stiff and he grunted, spilling his seed deep within her. He pressed his forehead to hers and whispered, “I love you, Kathy.”

“I love you,” she whispered as tears slipped down her face.

He touched her face and asked, “What’s wrong, baby?”

“I’ve forgotten how incredible it is to be with you. I’ve missed you so much. I know that I haven’t been as… romantic as I should have been these past few months. Ok, these past few years. I want to change that though. It will take a while to sort through all the craziness of the last 24 hours, but I think we can do it… together.” She told him.

Both partners now content, and exhausted from the crazy events that had preceded, they fell asleep in each other’s arms. In the morning, Kathy awoke before Rob. She showered and got her make up on. She had brought everything with her when she and Diablo had stopped at the house after the restaurant.

Rob showered after she did. He took a long shower, almost trying to rinse off the guilt he had for some of the less ethical aspects of his involvement. Nothing had been spoken yet of Kathy’s rape (or infidelity) while under Diablo’s hypnotic spell. Rob wasn’t quite sure that she remembered any that, which was definitely for the best.

“Rob, honey, I don’t have any jeans or anything here” Kathy called out to him while he was finishing shaving.

“Hmmm, well, I certainly won’t complain if you wore what you had on last night again, although I can see where that is a little dressy for the hotel’s Sunday continental breakfast.” Rob said, trying to keep the mood light.

“Did you really like that?” Kathy asked.

“Like it? Yes Kathy, I assure you I liked it. The image of you in that dress will be seared into my mind for eternity. “ he called to her as he wiped the shaving cream off of his face.

Kathy loved that kind of attention. She figured she’d wear the red dress home, but she put on the black velvet gown with the gray fox fur cuffs again, just to see Rob look at her in it one more time before it got put away in the back of the closet, and the cuffs got returned to the salon so they would not screw up her inventory coontrol for the month.

“You know, I see he even had me grab the black full length mink too. Too bad he couldn’t have thought ahead to after the show a little and had me pack something casual as well. I guess all you guys only have one thing on your mind though, and it is not my inventory sheet!.” She said with a laugh as she finished zipping it up.

Glancing in the mirror, she caught a glimpse of Rob. He stood there, slack jawed. Kathy flashed a million watt smile when she saw him. Getting her husband of 19 years to lose his breath was a thrill she knew most women would never have.

“Wow, I guess you did like it” she said playfully. “What else went with it? Oh... this thing…” Kathy said as she picked up the black velvet choker with the diamond encrusted spiral that Diablo had installed as her “trigger piece”. Still just having fun playing dress up, Kathy placed that around her neck, but was unable to do the tricky clasp in the back. “Can you do this for me?” she asked Rob.

He hesitated, realizing that she didn’t know what that piece would do. Was he ready to find out if the trigger worked or not? He realized that he hadn’t exhaled in a while as he was walking over to her.

There he was, standing behind her, looking at her face looking back at him through the mirror. He held open the clasp as needed, and connected the choker. Kathy’s face went blank for a moment, and her eyes blinked ever so slowly. When she reopened them, there was no mistake that the face staring back at Rob was now Katrina.

“Mmmm, that took long enough.” She said, slowly turning herself so that she and Rob were face to face. “How do I look?” she said, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

“G-great” Rob stammered.

“Good enough to eat?” she toyed. She then placed her fur cuffs on either side of Rob’s face as she had done the night before. She slowly walked him backwards to the edge of the bed as she stroked him and looked deep into his eyes.

“Mmmmm, this is what you’ve wanted your whole life, isn’t it Rob? To be completely spellbound in the eyes of a powerful hypnotist. Your dick at full attention for me. My silky voice slipping into your mind like a night fog rolling in over the meadow. Feeling the full effect of my power. Coming into my eyes, coming into my power. In my power. Under my power. Under my control. Under my hypnotic control. Sleep!” she said, snapping her fingers in front of Rob’s face.

His head immediately fell forward, eyes closed. He was not hypnotized though. Katrina was good, but Rob was so jacked up on adrenaline and excitement his mind could not get into a relaxed place. He didn’t think he could ever really be hypnotized anyway. He was extremely excited to pretend to be hypnotized though. He couldn’t wait to see where this would go.

“Now you are completely under my control. You will do anything I tell you without hesitation. I am your Mistress. My pleasure is your greatest desire. Now, worship your Mistress!” she said, reclining herself back on the bed.

Filled with a passion that had been building since he was fourteen, Rob kissed his hypnotic dream woman with incredible passion. She kissed him back with wild abandon, their tongues dancing in each other’s mouths. He slipped his hand beneath her velvet gown and fondled her breasts. They laid down on the hotel bed again.

She felt his hand slide between her thighs and spread her legs, opening herself to him. He slipped just the tip of his finger into her slit, coating it with her wetness. Then slowly drew his finger upwards parting her pussy lips, finally coming to her swelling clit. Gently he began to rub it in small gentle circles while they kissed.

His finger slipped back down between her lips, finding her now slick opening. This time he slipped more of it deeper into her. She moaned again as he slid it in and out of her moist pussy.

Katrina moaned like a Kathy would never moan, as she felt two fingers being stuffed into her steaming pussy. She began to buck her hips wildly against his hand as she coated his long fingers with her creamy wetness.

He used her cum to make her clit wet and slick then continued to play with her.

Cumming hard, she wrapped her arms around him clutching his body tightly to hers.

When she had come back down, he thought she would be done. Instead, she commanded him, “Now with your mouth. Pleasure your Mistress!”

Rob was shocked. Numerous times over the course of 19 years, Kathy had told him how much she did not like, or even want to try oral sex either giving or receiving. Yet, here she was now commanding him to go down on her.

He did as he was told.

Moving his head down there, he kissed her; first her thighs, then slowly he slipped his tongue between her lips. His long tongue slipped inside her and she spread even wider for him. He then moved to her now hard clit. First licking, then sucking it into his mouth. Slowly to begin with, then faster and faster.

She began to buck her hips against his tongue as her orgasm grew within her. Then she lost it; moaning “yes my hypnotized slave” loudly, she creamed all over his quick tongue.

As she climaxed, he slipped two fingers into her juicy pussy, causing her to cum even harder. With his other hand he spread her lips and continued kissing and licking her clit.

She reached beneath her velvet gown for her tits. Taking them in her hands, she began rolling and playing with her rock hard nipples, while her pussy leaked its juices all over his tongue.

Her clit was throbbing now as his tongue kept flicking over it. He sucked it into his mouth, held it there and used his tongue on it some more.

She came violently, shaking and shuddering and moaning about how she “owned him” and that he “existed for her pleasure now”.

Rob didn’t know what was going to happen next. Katrina was just sort of slowly writhing on the bed, enjoying her post orgasmic haze. He could tell that her sexual appetite was definitely far more intense than Kathy’s. This was no doubt one of Diablo’s “tweaks”.

“Fuck me, my pet!” Katrina said. At that moment Rob realized that he had never heard Kathy utter the word “Fuck” before.

His cock was rock hard and he slid it between her swollen and slick lips. He was rubbing it up and down her pussy lips, getting it wet with her cum. She reached down taking him in her hands and guided him to her slick opening.

He pushed gently and slipped the head in. Just the head; then he stopped, holding it there, he kissed her. Then slowly he pushed again, slipping more of his cock into her.

They kissed as he ground his hips against hers. She was wild now. Thrusting hard and deep into her, he made her cum over and over again.

His hand found her tits and began to play with them, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples. He began to fuck her with wild abandon.

She shook and trembled in his arms. She felt him start to swell within her and she knew he was close. Lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, she took every inch of him, cumming hard on his familiar cock again.

Having sex with his female hypnotist fantasy was too much for him. He exploded, filling her with his cum. The act of this turned her back from Katrina to Kathy. Rob could see the change happen by watching her face.

As they came down they looked into each other’s eyes and started to laugh and giggle. “I Love you Rob,” she said quietly.

He kissed her then said, “I Love you too Kathy.” He took off the spiral choker, and noted that she didn’t even seem to notice him do so.

After a few more moments of lying in post orgasmic bliss with one another, they decided to check out. Kathy wore the Katrina dress home, wearing the full length mink around her shoulders on the way out. After stopping quickly at the continental breakfast and checking out, they were on the way back to Pacefield.

They had to pay attention to the roads to drive out of the city, but by the time they were on the highway, conversation started to flow. Rob really wanted to know more about Kathy’s insight into the whole Katrina transformation.

“Well, like I’ve been telling you, it’s really hard to remember specific things. I just kind of remember how she felt, not so much specifically what happens.” She told him.

“So, like, what feelings do you remember about what just happened in the hotel?” Rob asked.

“Well, Katrina is… amorous… all the time. Probably like you men are!” she laughed. “And she really gets off on power. The more power she has, the more… amorous… she is” Kathy said, really only coming to understand this for herself as she tried to explain it to her husband.

“You keep saying ‘she’ and ‘Katrina’, do you see her as an entirely different person?”

“Yeah, I do. I definitely do. It’s so weird, but she is not me.”

“Do you like the idea of becoming her?” Rob asked. He was nervous about this.

“I do, for now at least. I mean there is still some novelty to it. It’s fun, and it is fun to see you so worked up. When you… finished… in me, I was all of a sudden back, and even though it was her that you were… intimate with… I still felt the connection to you.”

“Well, we were as ‘connected’ as two human beings can be at that particular point” Rob joked.

“Don’t be crass” Kathy admonished, as much out of habit as anything. Prudishness is a hard habit to break.

“Does she love me?” Rob asked, knowing that was a bit of a change up.

“I’m sure she does. I love you right down to my core sweetheart.” Kathy reassured. While her profession of love was genuine, she couldn’t be sure whether Katrina loved him or not. All she knew for sure was that Katrina loved sex, power, and hypnosis.

“Does she know that she only exists sometimes?” Rob asked.

“That’s a good question, I don’t know”

“Does she know that you don’t remember everything that happens clearly?”

“I don’t know that either?”

“Does she remember everything that happens to you?”

“Well, I supposed that would tie into your question about her knowledge of the limits of her existence, wouldn’t it? Oooh, I think I just got brain freeze!” Kathy laughed.

Rob gave out a light hearted laugh too, albeit insincere. He was so fascinated by all of this, he was desperate to know more.

“Speaking of freezing, did you hear that Robbie’s dorm gets very cold on nights that it is windy? I guess cold with no wind isn’t so bad, but there is a terrible draft!” Kathy said, as the subject changed to blankets and calls to be placed to the college maintenance staff. Rob wanted so badly to change the subject back to Katrina, but he knew that would be bad form. Silence eventually made its way into the car for a few highway exits.

When he finally felt he could bring up a few more Katrina questions, he looked over to find Kathy sound asleep. An hour passed before his dick gave him the courage to make his move.

He pulled the car over to the side of the highway, and pulled the spiral choker out of his pocket, and slipped it around his sleeping wife’s neck. The act awoke her, but by the time she realized what had happened, the clasp was fastened, and it was Katrina who was now awake.

“Mmmm, hello lover” she purred as she stretched out.

“Where are we?” she asked.

“We are on the highway, back to Pacefield, where we live.” Rob explained.

“I know that darling, I mean what town are we in right now?”

“Danville” Rob answered.

“Good, not too much longer than. Stop off at the salon before the house. There are some things I want.” She directed.

Rob was so very curious. He could tell by the difference in her voice and mannerisms that she was definitely Katrina, not Kathy, but she seemed to be so… aware.

“You mean, like paperwork?” Rob asked.

Katrina laughed. “No, your Kathy can handle the paperwork. I want some merchandise.”

“Ok.” Rob said, surprised to find himself actually nervous to talk to her. He was trying to remind himself that this was still his wife of nineteen years.

“Darling, your trepidation is tiresome. Allow me to cut to the chase so that we can focus on more… exciting matters.” Katrina boldly proclaimed. Rob was blown away.

“First of all, while your Kathy is a bit foggy on some of my adventures, I clearly recall everything that happens with her. So, with that in mind… I do love you and I do know that I do not always have – control – as it were. Lastly, while Kathy finds “my time” a novel diversion, I find “her time” to be a droll waste. I would like quite a bit to be “around” more often.” Katrina laid out.

“Wow” Rob said.

“Well put” Katrina deadpanned.

“This is so weird, Kathy doesn’t have a sarcastic bone in her body… well, I guess except for when it is your body...” Rob stumbled.

“Kathy also never thought to get your tongue working on her pussy. Suffice it to say we are quite different darling. Let’s just deal with that fact and move on, shall we?” Katrina scolded.

“Right” Rob said, not knowing what else to say.

“I have some questions for you darling.” She told him.

“Sure” Rob said, cautiously.

“When did you first begin your fascination with hypnosis?”

“I read a few comic books that had sexy women hypnotizing the heroes, and for whatever reason, it stuck with me”

“This was right around puberty I suppose?” she asked.

“Yeah”

“Mmmm, and so I suppose this is a real thrill for you?” she purred.

“God yes” Rob said honestly. “I know about 200 guys from the guys from the internet who would kill be to be within 500 feet of you, never mind be married to you” he said jovially.

“What do you mean?” she asked, suddenly curious.

“You know, guys who post on the websites.”

“What websites?”

“Female hypnotist websites” Rob answered. He realized he had never shared these with Kathy, so she knew nothing about them.

“They all share your interests?”

“Yeah, I’m not as weird as I thought I was when I was growing up.” Rob said, as the couple finally pulled into Wolfe’s Fine Furs.

Rob got out of the car and started in, when he noticed Katrina did not. It took him a second to realize that she was waiting for him to open her door. She liked to be treated like royalty. Rob’s dick hardened in response to this new personality trait of hers.

He went and opened her door, and then used his keys to let them into the salon. Katrina seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She grabbed a black fox bolero jacket, a black fox hat, and a small black mink jacket before Rob stopped her.

“Whoa, Katrina. If you want to take something, I’m sure Kathy can cover it, but this much inventory is going to make her go crazy” Rob said. This was so surreal, protecting his wife from… herself.

“I told you before, I don’t care what paperwork your Kathy has to do. I want what I want.” She said, as she grabbed some of the oversized stoles.

“Ok, seriously, this is not a good idea” Rob insisted. The more he thought about it, the more he knew this would cause major problems with Kathy “got back”. She’d see the inventory, realize how dangerous this whole Katrina thing was, and would no longer be open to it.

He went to grab a hanger to rehang some of the coats. When he turned around, Katrina had slinked right up to him. Pressing her body against his, and looking right into his eyes. Rob immediately became hard as a rock.

“Look into my eyes” she began. Rob loved this. She would think she hypnotized him again, he would get to live out his fantasy a little more, they would have sex, and his ejaculation would turn her back to Kathy. They’d leave the salon with no harm, no foul. It was perfect!

“Look deeply into my eyes and fall back into my hypnotic power” Katrina said, again stroking Rob’s face with the gray fox cuffs that she still had on. Rob was in heaven.

Katrina’s hands slowly moved down to Rob’s shirt, and she began unbuttoning it. Once opened, she snuck her hands inside and began caressing his chest and back with her fur cuffs.

“Feel the soft fur caressing you deeper and deeper into trance. Feeling so good, so absolutely wonderful. Falling so madly in love with the furs. So madly in love with submitting to my will. So deeply under my power. So deeply under my power. Submit to me. Submit to the furs. Submit to the …. Fur queen.” Katrina said.

That new name seemed to spark her to the point that she could no longer keep things on smolder. She kissed Rob passionately, which he then met with equal passion. They backed up to one of the couches in the showroom that was used during retail viewings. Rob was now on top of Katrina, his mouth moving from her lips to her neck, and down to her breasts. He pushed aside the low cut velvet gown and had not problem getting access to her beautiful breasts and erect nipples. He showered her tits with oral affection like he never had before in his 19 years with her. Her moans of delight coaxed him on. He was so hard, so ready to fuck her harder than he ever had before.

But as he went to unbuckle his pants, she pushed his head down to her pussy. “Pleasure your Fur Queen my slave!” Katrina harshly commanded.

Rob loved this kind of thing, so he eagerly licked her. He let her panting and moans serve as his directives as to what and where was working. Soon she came, thunderously as he continued to work her. When she finally subsided, she merely said, “Stop now”

Rob did. He was still so hard. Not actually being hypnotized and under her complete control, it took all of his self control to not grab her and fuck her. Instead, he stood up as she directed him to. She stood up as well. Rob wondered if that was it for eroticism. However, she then slid off her velvet gown, leaving herself completely naked.

Rob was shocked, Kathy had never stood before him naked with no self consciousness as Katrina was doing now.

“Get the oversized silver fox throw. It is in showing room B. Place it on this couch. Go now” she commanded. Rob obeyed, buoyed by her giving him commands while naked. He quickly returned, and she directed him to lay the throw in a way that the couch was completely covered. When she was satisfied, she descended back down onto the couch, extending her arms back over the top. “Now, worship your queen with the furs” she told him.

Rob realized that Katrina was living out one of Kathy’s fantasies. It was too bad that he had only learned of this secret yearning through Diablo’s hypnotic tinkering, but this was her fantasy nonetheless. Rob took some of the stoles and carefully started caressing Katrina’s body. Slowly working not only her breasts, but her legs and her inner thighs. He even ran the fur up the sides of her stomach and her ribs. She stretched out her neck and he gave it the attention it deserved.

This went on for about twenty minutes. All the time, Rob’s dick was throbbing. He wanted relief so bad, yet he was so enjoying the erotic intimacy with his wife.

“Wonderful my slave. You have pleased me. Now, put your shirt back on. Get garment bags for the items I have selected. Also, take this throw. Load them in to the car”

Rob realized that she had no intention of letting him cum. Whether that was because Katrina only cared about her own pleasure, or whether she knew that him cumming would cause her to go “dormant”, he couldn’t be sure.

He decided to play along. He knew he would have to return the furs to the salon before Kathy figured out what happened, but he figured he could find some way to do that while still enjoying this wild ride.

As Rob finished his duty and got the last item in the car, Katrina exited the salon, dressed again in the black gown with the full length mink over her shoulders. She waited for Rob to open the door for her to get in. He locked up the shop and then got into the car with her.

“Take me home. I want to learn more about the websites you frequent…” she told him. Rob fastened his seatbelt… both literally and figuratively ….