The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Empty Nesters: Chapter 2: Showtime

by Hypnofur

It had taken Rob over two hours to get home from the restaurant. First, there was the misunderstanding where the management thought he was trying to leave without paying for the drinks and appetizers that he and Kathy had before Diablo … stole her away. Then, he had to find a cab service (hard to do in the suburbs) to take him home, as Diablo had taken Kathy in their car.

When he finally burst into his front door, he was praying that Kathy and Diablo would be there. Worst case scenario, he had used her sexually already. Rob knew that he would beat that hypnotist to a pulp right there in his house if he found that to be the case.

Diablo probably knew that too, which is why they were not at the house. Lights left on in the bedroom and in Kathy’s closet told Rob that they had indeed been there though. He was unable to tell how long ago they had left. Her cell phone was now off. He quickly tried to think of what his next course of action would be. He couldn’t come up with one. As his adrenaline died down, despair set in. This was all his fault. He started to weep. Then he started to drink. Then he passed out.

When he awoke, Rob still had no idea what to do. He decided to check in to see if Diablo had been posting/ boasting online. Sure enough, the boards were buzzing. Rob clicked in horror as he discovered that Diablo had started a thread three days ago that gave the background of his deal with Rob, explaining how he had conspired with Diablo to hypnotize Kathy into becoming the female hypnotist of Rob’s dreams. He then bragged about how he was going to begin by stealing her away from her husband at their anniversary dinner.

Hypno-fetish forum members and posters called him out, claiming it was an exercise in fiction writing. There no posts from Diablo until midnight last night, where he linked to a video. Rob trembled as it turned out to be a video of the stunt the hypnotist pulled in the restaurant. Rob had no idea that he had been taped, and was livid to find himself and Kathy up on the internet for everyone to see. Diablo had blurred out his own face, but left the two surbanites for all to identify. The sound was so good that Rob theorized that Diablo had “mic’d” himself.

The boards went crazy after that. Posters said things like, “if this is fiction, it is one of the best acting jobs I’ve ever seen!” and “Diablo has truly just backed up his whole ‘evil hypnotist’ persona, with one of the most amazing stunts this community has ever seen!” There were of course numerous posts about how hot Kathy was while hypnotized, and numerous posts about how stupid Rob was to let this happen to his wife.

Rob agreed with the ones calling him stupid. How could he let this happen? It was all his fault. Now he had no idea where his wife was, or what was happening to her. He had not choice but to sit and wait for more posts from Diablo, like the rest of the MC community.

Fortunately, he didn’t have to wait long. Diablo soon posted again, saying that he was going to reveal his masterpiece in a live show open only to “community members”. It was that night, and it was going to be in a undisclosed location in New York City. Anyone who wanted to attend, was to e-mail Diablo’s cohort – Mcfan78 – and he would send the address.

Rob estimated that his lowest moment was when he had to e-mail this MCfan78 just to get to where his own wife was going to be that night. However, he got the address and got himself cleaned up. NYC was a five hour drive from Placefield. That gave Rob five torturous hours alone with his thoughts. Five hours to focus on the jeopardy he put his wife in.

MCfan78 was quite clear that the doors of the small club Diablo had secured for the event would open promptly at 4pm. Rob got there early, just in case. He checked all the doors, but they were all locked. This was apparently a nightclub that Dr. Dream or Diablo had performed at a few times. He must have been friends with the owner, who was letting him use it before the club officially opened around 10pm.

By 3:30, a good twenty people had showed up. All of which knew Rob from the video. They all greeted him like he was a celebrity. “Is it real?” “Are you an actor?” “Did you really make this deal with Diablo” were all questions he was peppered with. He just kept telling people he didn’t want to talk about it. This was becoming quite the scene. He estimated there were 50 or so people when someone (presumably MCfan78) opened the doors.

All the people filed inside an quickly took their seats. MCfan78 gave Rob a special seat right in front. The crowd continued to heckle him until Diablo appeared out on stage, to thunderous applause.

“Hello my followers!” he said to the crowd. “Tonight you have come to see the greatest event in the history of erotic hypnosis!”

Rob’s anger got the best of him, and he made a dash for the stage. He was quickly intercepted by two large bouncers. The crowd loved that. Most of them probably thought this was all for show – but they ate it up anyway.

“Now now, dear Rob” Diablo admonished theatrically. “You’ll be a happy customer at the end, I promise. Now, let’s recap a bit for the crowd shall we? Your wife was a chaperone at a function that I performed at with my … other persona. During the induction of the crowd, she found she was completely unable to resist my hypnotic charms, and found herself surprised to be up on stage, as my plaything for the evening. Much to the delight of the horny high school seniors, might I add!” he laughed to the crowd, who hollered in response.

“So, as it turns out, the lovely lady’s husband was a life long member of ‘our community’. He is a fan of the femdom stuff, and had long fantasized about his lovely bride being the seductive, confident, powerful female hypnotist he had long fantasized about. However, there was one problem. You see our lovely Katherine here is not that person at all. She is extremely reserved, shy, socially and sexually conservative, and despite being rather attractive has a very low self esteem.””

“Awwww” the crowd said, as if they were in some sort of stupid sitcom live audience.

“But have no fear, you see tonight, I am going to demonstrate the complete power of Diablo’s hypnosis. I have transformed Katherine to meet Rob’s wishes. Creating an entirely new persona inside her, in just eighteen hours. A new persona that we will introduce to the world tonight!” he shouted triumphantly. The crowd ate it up.

The spotlight suddenly darted to Kathy, coming out in a beautiful red dress that she had wore to a friend’s wedding a few years back. Rob knew they must have picked it up at his house after leaving the restaurant. Kathy sat at a table that had been reserved. Her eyes were completely locked on Diablo. Rob ran to her, but was again stopped by the bouncers.

“Kathy, Kathy, wake up!” he screamed. She made no indication that she knew he was there, just continuing to stare up at Diablo lovingly. The crowd loved this as well.

“She can’t hear you Robert, she responds only to me, to her Master!” Diablo hammed. “Katherine, come to me..” he invited extending his hand.

Kathy floated to the stage, her eyes never leaving his. The crowd was silent now, no doubt soaking every moment of this in. After all, this sort of thing is what they were here for. Rob continued to call to her in vein, unintentionally creating the great theater that Diablo so hoped to create.

“Kneel before me” Diablo said. He was living his dream of being the evil hypnotist. Kathy knelt before him. He held out his hand for her to kiss. She did so, not letting go, eventually sucking on his fingers like they were the most wonderful thing she had ever tasted.

Behind this erotic display of dominance, MCfan78 quietly brought out a chair. Diablo raised his hand, and Kathy rose to her feet accordingly. He whispered for her to go sit. She did so, again her eyes never leaving him.

“Now Rob, I know this has all been painful for you to watch, but I assure you the end will justify the means. To get to your prize though, you must play my game.” Diablo explained, not realizing how much he sounded like the Riddler.

“I’d like to play a round of Diablo’s Newlywed Game. I’ll ask you a both a question, and we’ll see how your answers match up. Does that sound like fun to all of you?” he asked. The crowd answered with applause.

MCfan78 approached Rob with a portable microphone. If looks could kill, Diablo would have dropped dead from Rob’s icy stare… but they can’t – so Rob played his game.

“How long have you two been married?” Diablo asked

“18 years” Rob said curtly

“Katherine?” Diablo asked, turning to her.

“18 years Master” she said. The crowd clapped, apparently for the length of their union.

“I see, and Rob – how many people has Katherine made love to during this time?”

“Just me – her whole life” Rob answered angrily.

“How many men have you been with Katherine?”

“Two Master” she replied, with no hint of shame.

“ooooohhhhhh” cried the crowd like it was the Maury Povich Show.

“Sorry Rob. It was quite a night” Diablo said with a smile. The crowd went crazy. By this point, no one thought this was anything other than performance art, or a play or something. It all seemed to crazy to be real.

Rob made another dash for the stage, and was again restrained.

“ok, ok, he’s had enough.” Diablo conceded, “Now it is time for the big finale. Katherine, come to me” he said. She rose and went to his side. “Do you believe in magic, Katherine?” he asked.

“yes Master” she said adoringly.

“Then disappear!” he said, throwing his hand down as aloud boom and puff of smoke filled the stage. When the smoke/fog cleared, Katherine was gone.

“As Katherine goes through her metamorphosis, here are the rules by which her new world will operate.” Diablo said. He pulled out a black velvet choker with a diamond encrusted spiral on it, showing it to the crowd in typical magician fashion. “From this moment on, whenever Katherine puts on this piece of jewelry, she will be instantly transformed into Katrina, the world’s most seductive hypnotist. “

“Now Rob, you and I spoke about a lot of things, and I want you to know that besides the kidnapping and adultery – I stayed true to my word” Diablo said to laughter from the crowd.

“You see, Katrina comes from your ‘Kathy’. She still loves you, and has all of Kathy’s memories. She is merely a side of Kathy’s personality that has been created specifically to match you hypnotic fantasies, and can be activiated by you at any time by placing this velvet neck piece on her. Also, as discussed, she will return to being your ‘Kathy’ at the moment that you ejaculate.” Diablo explained. “Oh, and I threw a few surprises in that sweet mind of hers for later!” he said to the crowd with a wink.

Rob didn’t know what to think. That was what they had discussed, had he really pulled it off?

“Let’s see it in action!” Diablo said, loudly creating the same smash smoke effect. This time when the smoke cleared, Kathy was on center stage. She was now in a form fitting, long black velvet gown that showed ample cleavage, and had to large dark gray fox fur cuffs at the end of each sleeve. Rob recognized the cuffs as merchandise from her salon, so he realized they must have stopped there too.

Now Kathy just stood motionless on stage, staring out into the crowd vacantly. Diablo slipped around her, tenderly pushing back her blonde hair and clasping the velvet choker around her neck.

The second he did that, Kathy came to life. Rob was surprised to find himself drawing a comparison to the old Frosty the Snowman cartoon. It was like when they put the magic hat on Frosty.

A smile crossed her lips, and she stretched, like a cat waking up from a long catnap. “mmmm, that’s more like it.” She said to no one in particular.

Rob watched in complete shock, as he could already tell this was indeed not “his Kathy”. She turned to Diablo and gave him a long, French kiss. Then she turned her attention to the audience.

“Mmmm, who wants to be my pet?” she purred.

Twenty five or so hands exuberantly shot up. Rob was not one of them. He looked on in shock.

“Hold on, hold on” Diablo said. “Katrina, my assistant needs a few moments to set up chairs” he stalled as MCfan78 tried to get ten folding chairs in a row.

“Tell him to be quick about it” Katrina snapped back quickly.

“Sure, sure. Can we get to know you for a bit while we are waiting.?” Diablo asked, back in game show host mode.

“Sure.”

“Do you know who that man sitting in the front is?” he asked, pointing to Rob.

“Yes, of course. That is my husband Robert.”

“I see, what was the last trip that you were on together?”

“Paris, two years ago. These questions bore me darling.”

“Of course, of course Katrina. My apologies. Did you know of Robert’s ‘fascination’ with hypnosis prior to today?”

“I didn’t. It seems there is a lot we didn’t know about each other. Perhaps we need to do some… exploration.” She said. She sounded like a Femme fatale.

Rob continued to stare at her in disbelief. Here was the person he knew best in the world, the partner for his whole adult life, and she was all of a sudden completely different. She went from being the ideal mother… to his ideal sexual fantasy! Could Diablo be right? Could this prove to all be worth it at the end?

“What does Rob not know about you? Are there any turn ons he never figured out?” Diablo asked.

“Certainly darling. Years of running a fur salon, and the silly boy never figured out how sexy I felt when I wore my furs. How much I wanted to fuck with them, to be fondled with my furs, and to fur fuck him. You certainly liked being fur fucked, didn’t you darling?” She said with a seductive smile. Hinting to yet another illicit interlude of the last day.

“I certainly did!” Diablo said with a huge grin to big audience applause.

“Any other turn ons?” Diablo said.

“Mmm, well there is nothing I love more than deeeeply hypnotizing someone to the point that they are completely under my hypnotic control with no desire, no thought in their mind other than pleasing me, serving my will.” She purred again.

Rob felt his heart beating through his chest. He was now sweating.

“ooops. Looks like Rob is going to have a heart attack!” Katrina teased. “Is that little man done with the chairs yet?” she hissed.

“Yes Katrina. Please, the stage is all yours” Diablo said, bowing and giving her the full spotlight.

“Woonderfull. Now look at all of those eager, eager minds so ready to be molded by my sweet voice. Who is so eager to sensually slip into my spell?” she said. Her voice was like silk. Her confidence and presence were irresistible.

“So many eager hands, but I do not buy in bulk” she teased. “Falling under my spell is an intimate, one on one experience.” Rob continued to stare like a deer in the headlights. She looked at him and smiled an evil smile. “Not you darling. I want you to watch me.”

“You there, tall dark and handsome. Come to me” she said, pointing to a guy who bounced up from his seat with a big smile on his face, while the woman he was with gave a catty snare.

Their interaction was not lost on Katrina. When the man on stage was next to her, she turned all of her attention to him, positioning herself directly in front of him. Their bodies were so close, it was hard to tell if she was pressed up against him or not. She made sure she kept her voice smooth and even. “I want you to see only me. Hear only my voice.”

Katrina then moved her hands to either side of the man’s face. She let the incredibly soft fox fur of the oversized cuff on her dress sleeve ever so slightly stroke his face. “Feel the soft fur gently stroking and soothing you. Seeing only me, hearing only my voice, feeling only the soft touch of the fur.”

At this point she started to gently sway back and forth. Gently pressing against the man’s head, she got him to sway in tune with her. “Only me, only my power. You are under my power. Aaaand SLEEP!” she said, loudly and suddenly snapping her finger in front of his face. The man collapsed on to her.

Having never actually done this before, Katrina was unsuspecting of the man’s full dead weight upon her. Diablo and MCfan78 quickly scrambled to pull him to the chair. Katrina quickly recovered her form.

“You are now completely under my hypnotic power. You will do anything to please me. Do you understand?”

“Yes” he answered. Diablo was surprised at her power, but knew this kind of thing only would work with a room full of hypno-fetishists who had all been hypnotized dozens of times probably.

“Good. Now, I want you to answer all of my questions completely honestly.”

“Who is that woman you are with?”

“That is my wife”

“She didn’t look happy that you were up picked, why is that?”

“She knows that I love women hypnotists”

“Well, you and my husband would be great friends.” She said to a few laughs.

“Does she share your interests?”

“No. Hypnosis scares her”

“Then why did she come here tonight?”

“She is trying to make amends”

“For what?” Katrina asked, she knew she had found a live one here.

“Cheating on me” the man said, with some sadness in his voice.

“Well well.” Katrina said, setting her sights on the woman, who was now cringing in her seat, about ready to die of embarrassment and shame. Katrina slowly walked off the stage, heading right for the adulteress’ seat. The spotlight followed her, and the crowd was silent.

Diablo was not liking this. He was really hoping that the night could be one of complete success. He had spent weeks planning his “crash course on hypnotic induction” that he uploaded to Kathy’s hypnotized sub conscious, but he knew there were limits to the powers of any hypnotist, especially one with just one trance under her belt. Besides, that guy clearly wanted to go under for Katrina, this woman clearly didn’t.

“Stand up” Katrina said sharply as she addressed the woman. Under the pressure of 50 or so sets of prying eyes, the woman had no choice but to stand. Katrina stared deep into her eyes and started softly stroking the sides of the wife’s face with her fur cuffs. The new hypnotist said nothing for almost two minutes, just starting deep into the woman’s eyes and caressing her face as the crowd remained completely silent.

Finally, she spoke “You are now so relaxed, feeling so good to be in my power. All fear and resistance melting away… melting away. Ready to fall into hypnosis… it will feel so good….and SLEEP!” she said, suddenly snapping her finger in front of the woman’s face.

Rob was full out sweating as he watched his wife entrance the woman. He was totally shocked at what he was seeing. For that matter, so was Diablo. He couldn’t believe that she had just pulled that off. He wasn’t sure he would have been able too.

Katrina led the entranced woman up on stage and brought her right next to her hypnotized husband.

“Let’s settle the score a little, shall we?” she said to the crowd as she put her hand on the shoulder of the woman. “Do you find me sexy, dear?” she asked.

“Yes” the man said emphatically.

“Mmmm, I know you do. And I have good news for you, when ever your wife says to you, I’m Katrina, you will immediately believe that she is me, and you will make passionate love to her.”

Katrina then put her hand on the woman’s shoulder. “Upon awaking, you will realize that your husband is the most sexually attractive man you have ever seen. You want him, you need him, you yearn for him. No other man sets you on fire like he does. However, you realize that the only way to get him going, is to tell him that you are me. He’s is going to cheat on you… with you.”

Placing a hand on each shoulder now, she addressed them both. “You will awake at the snap of my fingers, believing that you are alone in your bedroom. You will not realize anyone else is around until I inform you of it.”

Snap.

The crowd watched the scene play out as Katrina had directed. The husband seemed disinterested in the wife until she told him that she was Katrina. Then he passionately started making love to her. The crowd went crazy.

Katrina looked down at Rob who despite the pornography in front of him, had never taken his saucer eyes off of her. She left the stage again and approached Rob’s seat.

“Enjoying the show, lover?” she whispered in his ear as she stroked his cock. Rob was more aroused than he had ever been in his entire life. One touch was all he needed/ all he could take. He immediately started twitching, and Katrina knew from the look on his face that he was coming.

As Katrina saw the stain appear on the outside of Rob’s khaki’s, she faded away. Kathy looked at Rob. He could see from the look in her eyes that the woman he married was back. He didn’t know what was going to happen next. Was she going to slap him or kiss him? Did she know where she was?

“Oh my god Rob” she whispered, and hugged him tight. He reached around and took off the velvet spiral choker.

Kathy looked at him and gave him a long kiss. “Can we go home sweety?” she said after the tender kiss.

“Yes honey, let’s go” Rob said as they got up to leave.

“Wait a minute!” Diablo demanded. “Katrina, you have to wake these people up, or they’ll keep at it forever!”

Kathy looked at Rob in horror. Did she really have to go up there, on stage… and talk to people as they were engaged in having sex? Rob took her hand and brought her to the stage one more time. This time the bouncers let him up there.

“Ummm, wake up now. Everyone can see you. You should really stop.” Kathy said timidly. Diablo rolled his eyes. He couldn’t believe his grand finale was disintegrating before him. Upon hearing her words, the couple stopped their love making and looked around at the crowd, bewildered and embarrassed.

The crowd cheered, though they were somewhat surprised with what was happening. It was all starting to seem less scripted to them. Diablo sensed he was losing them. He went up to Rob and said, “put the spiral back on her. We need Katrina to finish this show!”

Feeling so many emotions at once, but settling on anger, Rob turned around and punched Diablo, square in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. The crowd went crazy again, like it was the WWF or something.

Rob went up to MCfan78 and snapped, “Where’s her stuff?” The timid man directed him to a back room. The couple, now desperate to escape the surreal circus they had starred in, quickly collected Kathy’s belongings and made a break for Rob’s car. Not a word was spoken as they drove through through the city streets, trying to get back to the highway.

However, Rob was exhausted, and never knew if he’d make it home or not. He asked Kathy if she would object to staying in the city for the night. She told him it was a good idea. He had an account at the Hyatt through work, so a few calls had a room waiting for them.

An hour later, they were sitting in silence on the hotel bed. Ready to come clean with each other over the events of the previous 24 hours. 24 hours that had changed their lives forever.