The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Elfworld 2

Chapter 3

Alex found himself alone one weekday. Lisa and Christina were out shopping again, while Brittney and Melanie and Jen were all at their schools. Alex was glad that Brittney had decided to go back to school. Kelly and Gloria were at their jobs. So, that day it was just him, and Rosa of course. She tried to stay away from him and the others.

While working on his writing in the library, Rosa walked up to him. “Senior? Two guests at door, senior.” Her English was choppy but he understood.

“Did they say who they were?”

“Si, senior. It is your wife’s two sisters.” Oh God. Not those two again. What do they want now? Alex hadn’t seen Sheila and Misty since the wedding. They hadn’t really talked to him that day, but he noticed them several times talking to each other and pointing at his ears. They were always a couple of bitches. They used to tease Christina all the time about her large breasts.

Alex sighed. “Let them in. But, tell them that Christina’s not here.”

A few minutes later the two girls walked in. Both of them had cute faces like Christina, but their breasts and butts were much smaller than hers. Both of them had long red hair. Sheila was holding a small box for Alex. “Hi!” they both said in unison.

They giggled and held up the box for Alex. “We realized we never gave you a wedding day present so here it is!” Sheila said.

Alex unwrapped it and opened the small box. Inside was a small bronze ring. “Ummm…thanks, I guess.”

“We bought it at an antique shop. The old man there said that it was a magic ring that allowed humans to make wishes.” The two girls giggled again.

Misty said, “We figured, since you were ’human’ like you keep saying to Christina, we’d give this to you.”

“Go on! Make a wish!” Sheila said. Alex groaned and slipped the ring onto his finger. It seemed to be a perfect fit.

Those girls were always teasing someone he thought. I wish their tits were DDD cups too. Maybe then they’ll stop teasing people. It would serve them right if it came true.

Then, suddenly, their breasts began expanding. The two girls didn’t seem to even notice their growing busts. In fact, their shirts began growing with their large breasts. When they seemed to be at the same size as Christina, the growth stopped. Both of the girls never even realized what had happened.

Alex was beside himself. The ring actually made his wish come true! “Are you going to wish for something, or just stare at our tits all day?” Misty said, giggling.

“Ummmm…I did already. I made your breasts DDD cups.”

“What are you talking about? Our breasts were always DDD cups! Are you crazy or something?” Both girls giggled again. It would seem as if the ring changed reality around them so that the breasts grew on them when they were younger.

“Fine. Let me try something different.” Alex thought I wish their asses would fill out so that they were nice and round just the way I like it and that they still remembered their old butts.

The girls gasped and looked at each other before staring at their own asses as their hips widened slightly and their asses grew out. “Oh my God!” both girls said in unison. “How’d you do that?” Misty asked.

“I guess I’m really a human after all, huh?” Alex exclaimed.

The girls exchanged glances. “That’s awesome!” Sheila said. “Can you wish for our butts and breasts to be tiny now? We want to be super sexy!” Misty nodded in agreement.

“Why should I? You two used to tease Christina all the time! She was hurt all the time because of you two.”

“We’re sorry,” Misty said. “That’s just what sisters do sometimes.”

Alex frowned and said, “You know what? Instead of wishing for the two of you to have no chest or ass, I think I may just wish for the two of you to become Christina and my love slaves. That way you both can see what it’s like to be bullied!”

The looks on the two girls faces suddenly turned to one of lust. “Oh master!” Misty exclaimed. “Please don’t hurt your servants! We’re sorry for whatever we did.” It seemed as if the wish had come true even though Alex was just kidding with them.

He contemplated the situation for a bit and figured he might as well have fun with them while they were like this. “Strip!” he shouted.

“Yes, master!” Both girls disrobed, revealing their curvy bodies for Alex to stare at. Both their asses and tits looked identical to Christina’s. He reached over and grabbed Misty’s ass cheek, pulling her closer to her. He pressed his lips against her and she eagerly kissed him back. Alex then took Sheila by the head and brought her in front of Misty. The two began kissing passionately as he took off the rest of his clothes.

While kissing, the two stared down at his six inch cock, hoping that he will put it inside of one of them. “Bend over, now!” Both the girls bent over side by side presenting their pussies and asses for him. He stuffed his cock balls deep into Sheila’s pussy from behind her and began slamming into her. Both girls began having orgasms as he slammed in and out of her.

He slowed down, wondering what he should wish for next. He looked down at his penis and smiled. Even though his penis was plenty big for most girls, Alex was like most guys and had always wanted a bigger dick. He silently wished I wish my penis was ten inches long and two inches wide when I’m erect!

He felt his cock grow and lengthen inside of Sheila. She felt it grow too and began moaning deeper as her orgasms came on more quickly. He picked up the speed a little and even though he wasn’t at full speed it seemed that the girls were having continuous orgasms as their moans did not cease. He wondered what else he should wish for. Then it came to him. I wish I had the energy to no longer have lightheadedness whenever I came inside of multiple women. A surge of energy poured out of him as he pounded into Sheila.

He could go on for days with his new found energy, so he gave himself the ability to ejaculate on command as well as get erect whenever he pleased, adding in, “without feeling that hurting feeling when I do it too much.” That part was important for him since much of the time when he started off, his cock would ache after the first time he would come in one day.

He didn’t want to actually hurt anyone, so he made another wish so that any girl he was inside would feel nothing but pleasure from him. He switched to Misty, pounding her ass. Misty seemed to be just as tight as Sheila. His newest wish made his cock slide into her with hardly any resistance and made her orgasm rather quickly from his cock ramming in between her ass cheeks. He decided to cum at that moment. His balls tensed up and he shoot his load deep into Misty’s ass. He then decided to try out his other power and quickly hardened again. He decided to take Sheila’s ass next. After pounding into her for another half hour he decided to cum into her ass and stop for the moment. He had to think of just what exactly he wanted to do with this ring.

As Christina drove down the road with Lisa, an orgasm suddenly came over the both of them. It shocked Christina so much that she ran her car onto a sidewalk before slamming on the brakes. Both of them looked at each other moaning deeply. Another orgasm came over them. Christina put her car in park. She would have to wait this out. It was too distracting for her right now.

“Looks as if Alex’s range has increased again,” Lisa told her between moans.

“Yeah, I hope he’s ok with it.”

“I wonder who he’s fucking right now.”

“Probably our slaves, Sheila and Misty. Those are the only two there with him right now. Christina imagined Alex slapping their asses while he plugged them. She’ll have to join in with her dildo later on. She and Alex sometimes liked to pound both of their asses at the same, him with his huge ten inch cock, and her with her six inch dildo.

The orgasms dimmed down and finally came to a stop. “Let’s go see what our man’s up to.” Christina drove back up to the mansion and keyed herself through the gate. She parked in Gloria’s garage, and she and Lisa walked inside looking for Alex.

They went to the main bedroom first, but no one was there. The two began searching around the house for him. Christina called out, “Alex? Where are you?”

“In the library!” Christina walked to the library. She saw Alex sitting by the computer typing away fully clothed. She then looked in the corner and saw her slave sisters Sheila and Misty naked.

They looked up and smiled. “Mistress Christina! We missed you!” Misty exclaimed.

“Shut up, bitch.” Misty and Sheila both pouted and said nothing. She then turned to Alex. “Are you ok, baby?”

“Yeah, why?”

“It’s just me and Lisa here started having orgasms two miles away from here. I almost wrecked!”

“Oh my God!” Alex exclaimed. “Are you guys ok?”

Lisa chimed in, “We’re fine, dear. Just a little surprised, that’s all.”

“Well, to be honest I used this ring to wish for enough energy to cum without ever feeling lightheaded again. It must have increased the range of things as well. I’m sorry guys.”

“Wait. What?”

“Oh yeah! Your sisters gave me this magic ring. I accidentally wished for them to be our love slaves.”

“Baby, are you feeling well?” Christina asked. “Sheila and Misty have been our sex slaves for a while now! Don’t you remember? I made them my slaves when I was fourteen and when I met you I decided to share them with you.”

Alex rubbed his chin while staring at the two girls in the corner. “Hmmm…maybe this ring changes reality around everyone except the wearer. So, they always had the same sized breasts and asses to you?” Lisa and Christina both nodded slowly at him. Alex seemed to be acting rather strange. She hoped he was OK. “What about my penis? How big has it always been?”

Lisa answered, “Ten inches, dear. I measured it myself one night. Don’t you remember that?”

Alex laughed. “It used to be six inches, but I used a wish to make it ten. It’s weird how reality changed around that but not around the whole excess energy thing. Weird.”

Christina stated, “So you think that your new ring can make wishes come true?”

“Yep. The girls gave it to me. They said only humans can use its magic.”

“This is all very hard for me to imagine. Can you make a wish right now?” Christina asked.

“Ummmm…I guess, but if I did, it may just change reality again so that you guys would think nothing happened.”

Christina had an idea. “I got it! How about you wish for the next wish I make to come true? That make work, right?”

“Oh, I don’t know Christina. I guess we can try. I wish Christina’s next wish comes true. There you go.”

Christina silently wished, “I wish both my breasts and Lisa’s grew to a large sensitive G cup and our hips and asses were a few inches bigger and twice as sensitive as before.” Christina felt a tingling in her hips and ass and looked down. Slowly her hips were widening and her butt was growing larger. She looked over and Lisa’s hips and ass began filling out as well. Both their jeans seemed to grow with their bodies as well. It was amazing. She then felt another tingle in her chest. Her shirt filled out as her breasts expanded for beyond what they used to be. Now they were the same size as Kelly’s. She didn’t really expect it to happen, but now that it had, maybe he’ll pay more attention to her and finally give her the baby she wanted desperately.

Lisa looked over to her and said, “So, what did you wish for?”

Alex answered for her. “She made your breasts and ass a bit bigger.”

“What? Really?” She looked at herself. “I don’t look any bigger.” It would seem that the reality changed around Lisa but not her and Alex.

“Holy shit, Alex! This is amazing!” She spun around for Alex, her heavy G cups spinning almost three feet in front of her. His eyes were glued to her rack and large bouncing tits as she did that. “So how about we test out our new assets, Lisa?”

Lisa smiled and said, “Well, I’m used to these puppies. But who I am to deny sex with my handsome ten inch stud!”

Alex smiled and said, “Come here, you!” He pulled Lisa towards him and kissed her deeply. Christina joined in, pressing her huge tits against the both of them as they shared a three way kiss. Each girl took a side of his shirt and pulled it off him before taking off their own. Christina couldn’t help but look at her new bra encased breasts. They seemed so large and perfectly round. Alex was staring at them too it seemed. He reached forward and grabbed and squeezed her tit. It felt so sensitive. He used his other hand to cup Lisa’s own large black bra. She let out a loud moan as he fondled them both.

Christina then reached behind her and unstrapped her bra. She was lucky she wasn’t wearing a front clasp bra that day. Her bra expanded with the rest of her and her breasts stuck out too far now for her to unclasp it from the front. Once her bra came off, Christina moved in to kiss Alex. Her breasts parted, engulfing his body as she leaned in to kiss him. Lisa got behind him, her own breasts spreading out beneath her own, putting Alex in a breast sandwich. They both giggled and started bouncing, rubbing their huge tits against his sides. Alex laughed as well at the situation.

The two girls broke their hug to take off their pants while Alex took his off as well. Christina found her own pants rather difficult to pull down, with her new hips so wide and her new buttocks so large. It took her a while to shimmy out of them, pulling on one side, then the other. Finally she slipped out of them. She stopped wearing panties a few months ago, since Alex liked his women without them. Lisa also wasn’t wearing underwear that day.

Alex took one of Christina’s large breasts into his mouth, sucking as much of it he could. The feeling of his tongue on her breast was electric to her. Within moments she felt herself orgasming, much faster than it took before. Alex lifted his face to her own and asked, “Did you cum already? That was fast just for breast play!”

“Yeah. I made my breasts a lot more sensitive as well as Lisa’s. Try hers next.” Lisa lifted up one of her own breasts and Alex began licking and sucking it. Within moments she screamed as an orgasm took her.

“Oh my God!” Lisa screamed. “I’ve never had an orgasm like that just from my tits before! Alex, You’re incredible!” Alex must have thought it was amusing, because he switched to her other breast and licked and sucked it through two more orgasms in Lisa. He reached down and fingered Christina’s clit while he sucked them.

After a while, Christina wanted more. She lifted Alex’s face by the chin to her own and kissed him before slowly lowering him to the floor. She began lowering herself slowly on his huge ten inch cock. She always remembered it being this big, however, if Alex was telling the truth, then she may only be used to his six inch member. And he was right. She thought his cock filled her up before, but now it felt massive against her. And yet his cock didn’t feel painful at all. At least that was good. As she lowered herself on him, he pulled her hips down trying to help her along. She wound up having three orgasms before she bottomed out on him. Lisa and her slave sisters also experienced the orgasms.

Once fully down on Alex, Christina began slowly lifting up on his cock, before lowering herself again. Every full stroke she made on the large thing seemed to make her orgasm again. As she grew used to it, Christina was able to pick up the pace, bouncing up and down on his penis. She began raising herself quickly, before slamming down on his cock again. Before long she began to experience the nonstop orgasm feeling. It was the first time since he had proposed that she felt it from this position.

As she slammed on his cock again and again, Alex began groaning, not in pleasure, but in pain. She slowed down and asked, “Baby? Are you ok?”

He winced and said, “Yeah, yeah. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me.” She rubbed his face before grinding against him again. As her large breasts slapped heavily against him, he began moaning again and a few times he would say, “Ow.” She hoped he was OK. Eventually he stopped moaning.

As she was overcome by the constant orgasm, Christina started moaning to him, “Give me a baby, Alex! I want your baby so badly Alex! Cum inside me, baby!” After saying that a few times, Alex complied and came deep inside of her. Christina slowly got off of him. Her pussy wasn’t sore like she thought it would be.

Alex stood up and smiled at them. “Watch this,” he said. Christina watched in awe as his penis once again grew to its full length and size. Usually it took a few minutes of someone sucking it before it reached its full length. And yet, he somehow made it erect within moments of cumming inside of her.

“How did you do that?” She asked, incredulously.

“One of my wishes was to be able to become erect any time I please. I can also cum anytime I want to now.”

Lisa stepped up. “MMMmmmmm. I think I want that thing inside my ass now, honey. Do you think I can get a turn?”

Christina remembered his ten inch penis being in her butt before, but if it was only six inches before, she thought it may actually hurt her now. “Hey Lisa? Maybe you should get some lotion or something first. It may be too big for you now.”

“Nonsense!” she said. “It fit in here plenty of times before. I’ll be fine.”

“Don’t worry,” Alex explained. “I made sure that it will never hurt anyone. She’ll only feel pleasure from it.” Christina breathed a sigh of relief. It would be horrible if he couldn’t do anyone in the ass anymore. She always liked it up there.

Lisa rolled onto her front side. Her new breasts propped her up, almost at a 45 degree angle. “Ummmm….I don’t think we can do this position anymore. We’ll have to use a bed for you to lean on,” Alex stated.

“What are you talking about?” Lisa asked. “We’ve done it like this plenty of times before!” Christina looked at her body. Alex was right. Now that her gigantic breasts were so large, they propped her up at an angle so that her butt would be slanted downwards too far. Christina remembered how Kelly had to start doing that as well when she became pregnant. It was sad that she would be able to do it in that position any more, but she knew her husband adored her new assets more, and that was more important to her.

Alex sighed deeply. “That was before I…or we changed your breast size, mom. Just trust me, OK?”

Christina chimed in. “He’s right, Lisa. Your breasts are too big now. Your butt is practically resting on the ground now.”

Lisa looked behind her and grimaced. “That’s weird. I guess he really can make wishes come true, can’t he? I was sure this position worked before. That’s so fucking weird!”

Alex laughed. “I know, right? You’ll get used to it. Come on. Let’s get to the main bedroom.” Lisa got up and her, Christina, and Alex began walking out of the library towards the stairs.

“Can we come, mistress?” Danielle asked, meekly.

“No!” both Alex and Christina said in unison, before laughing. Alex added in, “Go get something to eat ladies. Make us some ham and cheese sandwiches too while you’re at it.”

“Yes, master. Thank you, master.” Misty said.

The three of them all walked up the stairs, still naked, while Christina’s sisters walked towards the kitchen, also naked. “They better not get their dirty cum on my sandwich!” Christina said as she followed Alex.

Alex laughed. “I didn’t even think of that. I’m sure they’re make sure they don’t. They know I’d beat their asses if they did.” Christina snickered at that remark. Alex really was getting into the whole slave thing. She remembered how shortly after the two of them met, she introduced him to her sisters. She then told her sisters that Alex was also their master as well and that he could do what he pleased with their bodies. Alex was shocked at first at this revelation, but said that if Christina didn’t mind, then he would try to go along with it too. Misty and Sheila warmed up quickly to the thought of his cock inside of them, so they hardly complained. Besides that, Alex was actually too nice to punish them, besides the occasional slap on the butt cheek while he was doing one of them from behind.

The three of them got into their room and Lisa quickly bent over the side of the bed. “Now stick that huge stick of yours inside me, lover!” Lisa was in a hurry to have his cock buried deep inside of her. Alex got behind her and put his penis at her anal opening. Even though he had said it would be alright, Christina noticed that he still looked a bit apprehensive about it. He began pushing into her. It took him almost five minutes of him pushing against her while she pushed her hips against him for him to get his cock in.

Lisa moaned the moment the head of his cock entered her asshole. An orgasm came over Christina and her slightly afterwards. The two of them had seven orgasms before Alex was fully inside of her. She remembered how she wished for both of their asses to be more sensitive as well. It seemed to have worked somewhat, because after only a few strokes in and out of Lisa, Christina began feeling the constant orgasm feeling again. And he was still going slowly. She had no idea what it would be like if he really pounded into them.

Alex continued his pace inside of Lisa. Christina walked beside Alex and french kissed him the entire time he was doing so. It felt so good to feel his cock in her ass while they kissed. He picked up the speed a little and Christina’s orgasm began to grow more intense. She didn’t know how long she could keep up this pace without passing out. She figured Lisa may be the same way. She broke the kiss and looked up into Alex’s eyes. Between long breathes, she said, “Alex, baby, can you keep it slow for us? We’re a little too sensitive for you to go fast right now. If we can get used to it, I promise we can go faster eventually.”

Alex said, “Yeah. Tell me if either of you are about to pass out. I’ll slow down for now.” Alex slowed down. The constant orgasm continued for Christina but it wasn’t as intense as before.

After about a half hour, Lisa practically screamed, “Can you cum now, honey? I’m getting a little tired!”

“OK, Lisa.” Alex came inside her and pulled out. The three then laid in the huge bed, exhausted. Christina had never cum that hard her entire life. She couldn’t wait until she could feel those sensations once again.

Alex sat on the grassy hill between the two Kellys once more. The old Kelly leaned against him. “Christina’s breasts kept slapping my stomach and sides today while we had sex. It hurt like hell,” Alex said.

“Ha! That’s what you get for fucking around!” she told him.

“So do you remember my penis being smaller?” He asked her.

“Yeah,” she replied slowly. “It’s like I have two sets of memories now. One of your penis being that length and one of it always being twelve inches. It’s the weirdest fucking thing in the world.”

“Yeah, I hear ya. It sure is going to take some getting used to, that’s sure. I tried it out on all the girls today, just to make sure I’d be ok in each of them. It looked like they were all fine with it.”

“I know. I started orgasming in the middle of work, you bastard! I had to hide in the linen closet until it stopped! Then, an hour later I start having an orgasm again! I barely had time to work between all the orgasms!”

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry, Kelly! I didn’t know the orgasms extended that much. I mean, Christina said that her and Lisa had orgasms a mile away, but I didn’t think it would extend that far.

“Yeah, well, it did, asshole. I joined Gloria the second time it happened. She was orgasming too. She said the two of us would have to focus more on deskwork.”

“Oh wow. I’m so sorry about that. I’ll have to figure out a way around that.”

“You better, you asshole! I can’t work while I’m orgasming!”

“By the way, I tried to wish for your old self to return but it didn’t work.” He stared down at the ring on his finger. “I wonder why I can’t use it to free you.”

“Oh that’s simple. If you weren’t so dumb you’d know full well that the Elders gave it to you! And they aren’t going to let your ring do anything that goes against their wishes!”

“Yeah, but Sheila and Misty gave it to me, not the elders.”

“Are you that retarded? They gave it to them knowing that they would give it to you! It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out you know!”

Alex sighed. “Yeah, I suppose that’s true. I did wish to know who the Elders were earlier but nothing happened. I should’ve figured that. I guess I really ain’t that bright.”

“You know, there’s always a way around things.”

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I’m just saying. Maybe you can wish to see the Elders or know where they live or where they are from. Maybe you could wish to see a few years into the future to see what how their plans turned out. Who knows! Look, you’re not as dumb as I say you are sometimes. I know you’ll figure something out eventually.”

“I suppose I could try some of those in the morning. Thanks, Kelly!”

“Now come over here, babe! I want to see how your new cock feels inside me now!” The two made love for the rest of the night. She ended up having well over a dozen orgasms before they were finished. Alex hoped that he could find a way to get her out of his dreams and into reality. She meant the world to him now.

Dawn came, and Alex woke up next to Kelly. He told the girls that he wanted to have some time alone that day, so they all went their separate ways. Once he was alone in his personal bedroom, sitting down in his chair, Alex closed his eyes and made his wish. Here goes nothing. I wish I could see what happens twenty years in the future.

When he opened his eyes, he was in a large palace. He looked over to see himself sitting on a throne. That Alex looked to be just about the same age as him. He wore a pair a tight black jeans and nothing else. He was currently being fanned by several naked women. Many naked women surrounded him. All of them seemed to have P cups or higher. Some were even bigger than the Z cups Kelly and Christina had! He noticed Brittney in one corner, naked, talking to him. In another corner was three Christinas? How was that possible? Alex knew full well that Christina wasn’t a triplet. So, how was there three of her? It just made no sense!

A servant walked in and bowed to the older Alex. “Sir. Your daughter Tiffany has been sent to the private college all your other daughters have gone to.”

Future Alex frowned deeply. “Ah, already? Well that sucks! I wanted to say goodbye before she left and give her a party!”

“My Lord, she had come of age several days ago. You know she was about to go to school.”

A guy walked in and bowed deeply to Alex. Alex couldn’t help but notice his ears were human, quite like his own. “Father, how are you today?”

“Good Jason. How’s things going for you?”

“Good. I had sex with twelve different girls last night. I am sure they will all be pregnant with my kids soon, dad.”

“Hey, that’s awesome! Good job keeping the human race growing.”

“Thanks dad. I heard Tiffany left this morning. I was wondering, do you know the address her and my other sisters are staying? I would like to visit them sometime.”

“Fraid not, son. My advisors keep telling me that they have to keep their school’s location a secret, even from me. You’d think the god of this world would be allowed to see his kids sometimes. Sometimes I feel like they’ll the ones pulling the strings around here.”

“Yes father. Anyhow, I am going to have sex again. Did you want to join in?”

“Ugh. You know I don’t like seeing other guys junk. You have fun. I got plenty of women to keep my company here.” He grabbed one of the Christinas and kissed her deeply. He smiled and plunged a finger into her pussy, sliding it in and out of her. All the women moaned from it.

His future son bowed before future Alex and left. Alex watched as several more people came to him. Many of them were females offering their bodies to him in the hopes that he will impregnate them as well. Some of Alex’s other sons showed up as well. All of them seemed to have human ears just like their father. A small girl came in eventually that was also human. She talked to her father and one of the women, apparently her mom, before hurrying off to play.

Alex woke from his vision. He looked around and noticed that he was back in his room. He looked at his alarm clock. Only one minute had passed since his mind jumped twenty years. Well, that wasn’t all that bad. I wonder how I stayed so young. I guess I wished at some point for eternal youth. It looked as if I was a god to a lot of them. I bet Brittney had some part of that. Should I look farther? I didn’t see anything about the Elders that time. It was as if I had completely forgotten them.

Before he even knew what he was doing, Alex mouthed the words, “I wish to see forty years into the future.” He closed his eyes.

When he opened them, he saw his future self in fatigues. He was holding an assault rifle in his hands. Several people were with him, also in fatigues. Some of them were elves. Many of them were human. They seemed to be charging some sort of complex. Future Alex screamed out, “For our families!” before rushing onto the field, followed by the others.

The lot of them fired their weapons onto soldiers guarding the facility. Explosions could be heard in the distance. Alex hurled a grenade at several men in front of him, blowing them away. “You bastards killed Kelly! You killed my mom and sister! And you kidnapped my kids! I won’t forgive you!”

The group of them edged their way to the facility. Suddenly a hatch opened in the roof of the building. Several giant robots flew out of it. They began shooting Alex’s force away with their missiles and cannons. One of the robots landed on the ground in front of the future Alex. “I won’t let you do this to humanity, you bastards!” He lifted his gun and shot at the robot. The bullets did not effect it though. The machine aimed one of its cannons at Alex and fired, killing him.

Alex woke with a start. He felt something warm drip down into his mouth. His nose was bleeding. Could that have been real? he thought. Giant robots? Fighting the army? Did the government really steal my family members away? Why would they do that? Is that really what my future is? Should I look any farther?

Alex went to the bathroom and wiped his face off. It all looked so real to him. He was scared to see any farther, but he had to look one more time. “I wish to see the future one hundred years from now.” He closed his eyes.

* * *

When he opened them, he was in a factory. He felt different than the last couple of times he had went to the future. Everything looked so blurry to him. He looked around and saw hundreds of humans hooked to machines. The machines seemed to be sucking their magical essence from them. He didn’t know how he knew that it was their magical energy, but he knew that was what it was. The people there were mostly females with a few middle aged and older men added to the mix. Alex wondered where all the young men were.

He somehow shifted to a different location. A line of female elves waited against a wall, leading to a doorway. Beyond the door was a large room with a naked man chained to the center. The door buzzed and a female walked in and gasped at the length of the man’s cock. She then disrobed him and began having sex with him. After he had orgasmed inside of her, the woman smiled and put back on her clothes before leaving.

Alex wondered what exactly were they using the magical energies for. He shifted several times to different locations. Once barren deserts were now full of water and elves. Third world countries were growing crops in land that had been once barren. The entire world prospered from the humans’ energy.

He shifted one final time back to another facility. Several humans were strapped to machines. The machines powered some sort of gateway. Alex watched as elfin soldiers walked out of the gateway followed by human prisoners in shackles. The humans were grouped together and put into cells for processing.

Alex wondered where the gateway went. He shifted again and was on a battlefield. Thousands of elves fought against the humans. Both sides had tanks and planes, but only the elves carried their gigantic robots. Somehow, he knew that he was back on Earth. He thought that Earth was wiped out by the virus that affected him a hundred years ago, yet here they were alive and well. How was that even possible? Could the Elders have lied to him about it? He doubted that. The Elders had no reason to tell him that Earth was destroyed or saved. If Earth remained, Alex could have tried to get back home his entire life to no avail. He had no idea what the hell was going on. None of it made sense to him.

Alex woke and rubbed his eyes. That couldn’t possibly be real! I mean there aren’t three Christinas and Earth was destroyed. I know it! Alex looked at his clock. Once again only a minute had passed since his last vision. He began wondering what he could wish for next. He wished he knew what all of this had to do with the Elders, but the wish never came true.

He went to the kitchen to get himself something to eat. A pair of large breasts squeezed against his back and a pair of arms wrapped around his neck. “Hey, sexy!” Jen exclaimed. Alex turned around and kissed Jen.

“What’s you up to?” Alex asked her.

“Oh, not much. I brought Ming here today since she’s never seen the place before. But, she won’t stop talking about her sex life! I have more sex than her with you and yet she’s always complaining about how she gets all these men and none of them came make her orgasm.” She hugged him tightly. “I’m so glad I have you in my life, Alex. I never thought I’d be able to get anyone with these tits and my ass. I’m glad you can make me cum.”

Alex laughed. He was only paying half attention to Jen. His mind kept wondering about the three visions he had seen. “I’m glad I could help,” he said lightly.

Jen complained, “Yeah. Ming gets lots of guys with her small butt and breasts. I know I should be happy that I have you in my life but Ming can be so annoying sometimes.” She smiled deeply. “I wish she had my breasts and ass. Then I could share her with you. I know you could make her orgasm! But I know how you usually only like girls like me.”

Alex laughed again and hugged her. “That’s true Jen. Ming does have pretty nice tits, though I wish her T and A were on par with yours. I’m sure someone will make her orgasm one day.”

“Yeah! That’s what we were just talking about! You having sex with her!”

“Oh Jen, I don’t know if I should. I got enough girls to worry about here already.” Ming then walked into the kitchen and Alex swore to himself. He accidentally made Ming’s breasts and ass the same size as Jen’s. She was no longer the DD cup Alex remembered her having. Her huge M cups bounced up and down freely in her shirt now. Her nipples poked out from it prominently. She must not have been wearing a bra, he thought idly.

“What’s up, guys?” Ming asked.

“Not much,” Jen replied. “Still trying to get Alex to have sex with you. He’s not so eager even though you got the same sized breasts as me.”

Ming pouted. “Ah boo! And I really wanted to have my first orgasm from you, Alex! Jen told me all about the two of you. I think it’s pretty sexy.”

“Damn, Jen! Do you tell her everything?”

“Of course,” she replied. “We like to share everything too. Isn’t that right, Ming?” Jen leaned in and kissed the oriental girl while squeezing her tit. Alex couldn’t help but get hard from the sight. Jen then broke the kiss and kissed Alex deeply. Before he knew what was happening, she turned his head and Ming planted her own lips against him. Jen began stroking his cock through his pants. It wasn’t long before his resistance melted and Alex began kissing her back.

Alex opened his mouth and let Ming’s tongue slip in. She was a very good kisser. Alex reached up and grabbed her huge tit. She seemed to enjoy it, but still broke off the kiss. Jen and Ming each took one of Alex’s hands and lead him to the main bedroom. They quickly began taking off each others clothes. Once naked, Alex couldn’t help but stare at the porcelain beauty by him. She looked gorgeous now that her breasts and ass were bigger.

Alex quickly shed his own clothes and walked to Ming, and moved her tit to his mouth for him to suck. He sucked on it gently, just as he usually would do, but Ming didn’t seem to be moaning from it. She must not be very sensitive. I wish her tits were three times more sensitive as well as her vagina. Ming started moaning deeply as he continued to suck her tit. But, he wanted her first orgasm to be from sex.

Alex climbed onto the bed and motioned for Ming to join him. She looked at his cock apprehensively, then looked at Jen. “Don’t worry, it’ll fit,” she said to her. Ming smiled and crawled on the bed, slowly lowering herself onto Alex. She moaned deeply when her pelvis touched his hips, and she began grinding against him.

After only a few minutes Ming had her first orgasm. She bucked wildly against Alex before calming down. “Wow, Jen! You were right! He is good in bed!”

“I told you he was!” Ming began grinding against him and soon enough both girls were having orgasms.

Jen looked a little left out though. Alex smiled and then silently said, “I wish I had a second cock just for Jen to ride.” Like magic a second penis began poking against Ming as it grew to the same size as the other one.

Ming looked down and gasped. “Where did that come from?” she asked.

Alex laughed and said, “It’s a cock just for Jen. Hop on here.” The two girls looked at each other, before Ming switched positions. She laid against his cock sideways. Jen got on the other side of her and began lowering herself onto his new dick.

“Oh thank you, Alex! I heard you could make wishes come true but never believed it till now!” The two girls huge tits rubbed against each other as they ground their pelvises against his two huge cocks. Their legs overlapped each other as they ground against him. Alex moaned at the sensations. It felt twice as pleasant as before.

The two girls came together several dozen times before Alex decided it was time to end it. He came into both girls at once making them both buck against him in one final orgasm. They got off of him and cuddled up on each side of him. Alex looked down. Now that he wasn’t having sex with Jen, his new cock diminished into his body and disappeared altogether. He guessed that penis could only be used by Jen.

“God! That was amazing!” Ming exclaimed. “I still don’t know how you grew that second dick like that!”

Alex laughed. “It was magic.”

Jen said, “That was pretty nice with the second cock. We’ll have to do it more often. Oh Ming! I wish you lived here! Then we could do it all the time together!”

“Me too!” Ming exclaimed.

Alex reached over and hugged Ming against him. “Yeah, me too ladies.”

Lisa walked into the room. The three of them looked at her. “Ah, I figured you three would be in here! I see Ming is getting acquainted with Alex pretty well. Anyhow, Ming, your parents and I have talked and agreed that you’ll be staying here for the rest of your Senior year.”

Ming’s eyes widened. “Why?”

Lisa looked between them all. “Your dad said that his job is relocating him to Florida. Your parents both have to move there as soon as possible, but your dad wants you to spend the rest of your school year here with your friends. They felt it would be dumb for you to have to get reacquainted with a new school right before you graduate. Are you going to be OK?”

“Ummm…I don’t know.” Ming looked downcast. “Can you take me home, Jen? I need to talk to my parents.”

“OK,” Jen replied. The two got up and left. Alex couldn’t help but wonder if he had somehow broken Ming’s family apart. Even though he had not wished it himself, he had agreed with Jen’s wish to have her here more often. Could his wishes work that way? He had to be more careful with them for now on. Alex put on his clothes and then took off his ring and put it into his pants. He didn’t want to accidentally make any more wishes like that.

Jen returned later on that evening and told everyone about how Alex grew a second penis for her. All the others wanted Alex to grow cocks for them as well, but Alex refused. He didn’t have sex for the rest of the day. He knew when he had sex with Ming, the other ladies felt her orgasms as well. He tried to wish for them to only feel individual orgasms for now on, but that wish did not work. He knew that Ming would feel their orgasms if he had sex with any of them, and since she was talking with her family members, Alex really did not want her to experience them. It might upset her more somehow.

Alex ended up sleeping curled up next to Kelly. He liked to sleep with her every night now that she was pregnant. He would fall asleep each night with his hand resting on her belly. It had not expanded yet, but it would soon. That night in the dream world Alex told Kelly about everything that had happened that day, including the visions he saw.

When he asked her what she thought of it she said, “You think I’m psychic or something? How should I know?! I figure you’d eventually wish for eternal youth. I mean, look at you! You’re only 31 but you still look like a man in his 50s! I know I’d wish for that if I was you!”

“Yeah, but what about the Earth being around and the elves making humans slaves? The Elders told me it was destroyed. Would they lie to me like that?”

“Don’t be dumb. Your ring, dumbass!” Alex looked down at his hand. Even though the ring was in his pants in the physical world, it was still on his hand in the dream world. “Look. I know how gullible you can be, Alex. Or nice. Whatever. Anyhow, don’t you think you would eventually wish for your world to be saved? I mean it is your planet! I doubt you’re callous enough to completely forget about it.”

“Holy shit! I didn’t even think about using the ring for that! Maybe I am becoming uncaring.”

Kelly turned his head and kissed him gently. “Trust me, you are the kindest man I have ever met. That’s why I think it’s so strange that I fell in love with a pussy like you! I must be getting dumb too in here.”

“Well, I’ll have to wish for that when I wake up. But, what about the three Christinas?”

“Maybe you wished for her to have clone babies or something. How should I know!”

A thought came to Alex and he looked down. “In my vision, my future self said you were murdered. I’m not going to let that happen. After I find a way to bring you back, we’ll run off together. I know the others will be in a lot of pain with me gone, but I don’t want to risk losing you.”

Kelly smiled. “Do you really mean that? You’d really abandon all these hoes just to be with me?”

“Of course. It would be hard for me, but I love you too much. I don’t know how I’d survive without you.”

“I’m sure you’ll find a way to bring me back, Alex. I believe in you.” The two laid down and stared at the sky, holding one another’s hands.