The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Elfworld 2

Chapter 2

Alex got home and all of the girls were waiting for them, except for Kelly. Each of them gave them a hug and a very sensual kiss. Brittney was there as well. She told them that after their night together she had decided to commute to her college from the mansion, so that she would be around more often. After all the ladies said their hellos Alex glanced around. “What happened to Kelly?”

Then at the top of the steps he saw a gorgeous girl rushing down it. She ran up to Alex and hugged him tightly, pressing her large tits against him. The stranger with the short blue hair then leaned up and pressed her lips against Alex’s. This startled him, and he pushed her back by the arms.

“Who are you?”

“It me, master! Kelly!” She giggled at the slack jawed expression he was making.

“Wha…what happened to you?”

“I got surgery, master! I wanted to be perfect just for you!” Alex couldn’t believe it! She was gorgeous. He would never say this to anyone else, but she was even more attractive than Christina was! He took a closer look at her body. Her hips were much wider than they were. Her butt filled out and over a good eight inches from her back side. Then there were her breasts. They were M cups, just as large as Jen’s now.

He looked at her face. Her nose was smaller and much more cuter. Her lips were larger. Even her eyes seemed slightly wider. Her hair was a bright blue, which made her look almost like a character out of an anime. And her ears…

“Oh my God!” Alex exclaimed. He reached up and felt her smooth, small round ears. Now, Alex normally did not have a thing for ears. He had never once thought of ears as attractive. But, Kelly’s new human-like ears brought a sense of nostalgia to him he couldn’t deny. Right now, they were the most beautiful sight he had ever behold. And she was the most perfect creature he had ever seen.

She placed one of her hands over one of his own. “Do you like my ears?”

“Of course, Kelly! I love them! I can’t wait to see what else you’ve changed.”

Kelly hugged him once more. “I’m so glad you like my new look, master! I wanted to be your fantasy girl for you, and told the doctors to make me like this!”

“Well, you look amazing, Kelly. Ummm…How about we go to your room so that I can see the rest of you.”

Kelly smiled and nodded. “If you want to, master.”

Alex turned to the others. “Hey, I’m gonna be with Kelly tonight. I’ll make it up to you all tomorrow. He turned and went up the stairs, Kelly holding his hand, giggling like a little school girl. The other girls looked a bit disappointed as he looked back and waved. If Christina had asked to be alone with him that night, he would have stayed with her instead and inspected Kelly the next day. But, she said nothing and just smiled and waved back.

Kelly began removing her clothing as soon as they got inside. First she took off her large shirt revealing her gigantic blue bra that matched her hair. She then took off her skirt, revealing an equally blue set of panties. They both accentuated her new curves greatly. Alex reached up and grabbed and squeezed her new breasts.

“They feel so real!” he exclaimed.

“The doctors injected me with this blue fluid that expands my breasts around the implants so that they feel and look more real. Do you like them, master?”

“Of course!” He pulled up her bra, exposing her huge tits to him. He took one of the huge orbs in his hands and lifting it to his mouth, he bit the nipple lightly before sucking it into his mouth. Kelly moaned deeply.

“Are you breasts more or less sensitive now?” he asked, detaching from her nipple.

She giggled. “The liquid they gave me allowed the nerves in my breasts to grow and spread. They are very sensitive, master!”

Alex smiled. “Good.” He began licking and sucking her breasts alternating between the two until finally Kelly pressed his head deep into her breast and moaned, as an orgasm came over her. “Wow. That was fast.”

“You are very talented, master,” she exclaimed, smiling at him.

He then took off her panties and turned her around to stare at her large round ass. It had changed so much since he had last seen her. He grabbed and squeezed it, eliciting a moan from Kelly. “The procedure also made my butt more sensitive, master. There’s one more surgery you may be interested in, master.”

“What’s that?”

She slowly turned around, presenting her pussy to him. Her pussy lips seemed to be engorged a bit more than before. Kneeling down and taking a closer look, he noticed that her clit was twice as large as before. “That’s incredible!” He prodded his finger into her clit, rubbing his thumb and index finger between her clit. Kelly moaned deeply.

“It was an experimental procedure to increase the length and sensitivity of my clit, master. It seems to work a little too well,” she struggled out as an orgasm quickly overcame her.

“Wow,” was all Alex said. He then knelt in front of her, and pulled her hips turned him, grabbing her ass cheeks. He began licking her clit, sucking it into his mouth. He brought her to three more orgasms.

As he licked her cunt, she began purring into his ear. “Lick my cunt, master. Taste my juices, master. Taste what all your sluts taste every day!” That last one was quite unlike the new Kelly.

He stopped and looked up. “Kelly? You sounded different than normal there. You OK?”

“Of course, master!” She smiled deeply at him. Perhaps it was part of her old personality returning for a moment. Deep down he hoped it was. He felt guilty about aiding in her sudden mental change.

The two ended up making love several times that night. Alex wanted to try out all of her holes. The head she gave with her new lips was amazing! They were like a vacuum now, practically. Not only that, but somehow her lips had become sensitive as well and she actually orgasmed once while sucking him off!

Alex figured the other girls were experiencing the orgasms as well. He had been so lost in the moment that he had forgotten that there was a sixth girl in the mix. After his first orgasm with her, he felt the six times orgasm spread through him, followed by the now familiar feeling of his head spinning. He sat hard on her bed, and Kelly poured him a drink. But he wouldn’t let that stop the two of them. As soon as he recovered he went at her again, taking her new ass this time. Her plump ass cheeks felt much more better between his cock now.

He heard Brittney by the door moaning several times. She desperately wanted to join in, but Alex wanted to be with just Kelly at the moment. Kelly didn’t make any more outbursts like the first one she had made. Alex found himself wondering if perhaps it was just wishful thinking that he had heard that. After getting several orgasms from her, the two fell asleep in each others arms. It was the closest he had ever felt with her, but still, he wished Christina would be with him alone more often like he was with Kelly at this particular moment.

* * *

In his dream, Alex was sitting on a grassy hill out looking the ocean. The new Kelly sat next to him. She was talking to him, but he could not hear her. A voice from the other side of her said to him, “So this is what your fantasy woman looks like, eh?”

Alex looked over to see the old Kelly. This one still had the same breasts, hair, and ass. “I can’t believe you like ugly girls like this,” she said, walking up to the other Kelly, who was still smiling and talking. “For that matter, I can’t believe I made myself this damn ugly for your ass!”

“I never asked for you…her to do that you know.”

“I know,” she quickly replied, examining her other half. “Still your fault though. You know I’d never go for this shit.”

Alex laughed. “Yeah, that’s true. Do you really think you look ugly now? I think you’re gorgeous!” She turned her head, glaring at him. “I mean, you were always gorgeous! Just more so now!”

“Yeah, I bet. Let’s see.” She lifted her head a little. “Her ass is way to big. How do you expect me to sit on that thing now. And my tits are way too huge! Are you expecting to milk me, little boy? Do you think I’m so some sort of cow that you can drink milk straight out of the udder?”

“Well, no. I never really thought of drinking milk out of you.”

“Good! Now, I have to admit, it does make my face look a bit prettier. I like the hair too. I doubt I could pull off that look though. I once heard that the ancient Egyptians rubbed blue berries into their hair to dye it that color.”

“I never heard that one before.”

She ignored him. “But these fucking ears have to go! You made me look like a freak, asshole! Do you know how many people will point and laugh at me just because of these damn things!”

“Ummm…I kind of do, Kelly.” She turned and looked at his ears. “Ever since I’ve got here I’ve seen all sorts of people stare at them and laugh at them. Hell! If you haven’t forgotten, you used to call me a freak all the time! So yeah, I know!” Alex had just realized that he was raising his voice against her. She upset him so much sometimes. How could she be so insensitive?

Kelly blushed slightly after he said that. It was the first time he ever saw that look on her. “I’m sorry,” he said softly. “I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

She smiled lightly. “It’s fine, babe. I guess I did tease you a lot. It’s how I express myself to the people I like sometimes.” She laughed and sat next to him.

“Why do you hate my ears anyhow? Are they that deformed? You could easily hide them in your hair or under a hat.”

Kelly sighed. “Fine! If you want to be an ass and bring it up, I’ll tell you! I used to have human ears!”

Alex’s jaw dropped. “You’re a human???”

“No, dumbass! I’m a fucking elf you son of a bitch! I was born with a condition where my ears looked like a human’s. Guess it was the fact that there’s supposedly human blood in me, according to my Great Great Grandma.”

“So there’s elves out there with human blood?”

“Are you retarded or something? Of course there are! What? You think you’re all special because you’re a human with elf blood in you? There’s plenty of elves in Elfworld that have the same rare condition I do. So you can take your own condition and shove it up your ass!” Alex thought about it for a moment. Perhaps the reason why she resisted him for so long, before the scroll, was because of her human blood.

“So how did you end up like this?” he asked.

“During my childhood, a lot of kids teased me. Instead of crying like a pussy, like you would have, I turned on them, teasing all of them instead. And any kid that wanted to still tease me, I shut them up with my fists!”

“Wow. That’s crazy. I’m sorry you were teased a lot when you were a kid. I was teased a lot too when I was kid. Kid’s can be mean sometimes.” He tried to put an arm around her to comfort her. Kelly moved it off of her with a swipe of her hand.

“Yeah. Shut up. When I was eight, my parents were able to afford my surgery to make my ears appear elflike just like everyone else’s. That is until a couple of weeks ago when ‘ditzy, slut’ Kelly over here thought you might like her with the surgery undone. She’s really nothing like me, you know? Happy?”

With her story finished Alex found himself at a loss of words. “I’m so sorry, Kelly. I didn’t know about your childhood.”

“Yeah,” she said, looking out into the ocean. “It’s not something I tell every Tom, Dick, and Harry.”

“Yeah, I guess so. Hey, Kelly? I promise I’m going to find a way to get your body back. I don’t know how, but I’ll figure it out somehow.”

“Yeah, I bet. You keep on dreaming the big dream.” After she had said that, Alex found himself waking up to Brittney sucking his cock. She smiled at him and continued it.

* * *

The entire next day, Alex had sex with all of the girls. They fucked him wildly many times that day. They were all sex deprived and wanted a piece of him. Of course, Christina had work that day. And that night, Kelly had work herself, so she was not able to sleep with him at night. He enjoyed the sex with her the previous night and was glad the other Kelly had opened up to him. He had to wonder though why she appeared in such life like dreams whenever he fell asleep against her. He would have to ask her next time.

He had his chance several nights later. Kelly had off of work that night. Alex fucked her a couple of times, much to her delight before falling asleep in her arms. The other girls complained a little but knew that they would be feeling her orgasms, so they didn’t care much where he slept. Except for Brittney that is. She wanted to sleep by him every night and even though she still felt the orgasms when he was with others, she wanted him physically inside her as much as possible. Even when they were not having sex, he could hear her walking outside the room back and forth, pacing.

He was happy when he found himself on the same familiar hill with the two Kelly’s in his dream. “Here again, eh? You must like being insulted.”

She sat on the other side of him. Once again the newer Kelly was talking to him mutely. “What’s she saying?”

“How should I know! Kill me now? That’s what I would say!”

Alex laughed nervously. It reminded him of the moment before he gave her the scroll. “I’ve been wondering, do you know why you’re able to appear in my dreams like this? I doubt these are normal dreams.”

“Well, dumbass, maybe it had something to do with that little scroll you gave me. You know, the one that fried my brain and made me a slut!”

“Once again, I cannot apologize enough for that. I was worried you would kill yourself. You have to believe me!”

“Yeah. Why don’t you get hit by a car and get into another coma? Then you can be with me all the time!”

“Oh Kelly…”

“If you must know, me being here was probably a side effect of what the elders put on the scroll. They told me to be your ‘dream woman.’ I doubt they meant it literally, yet here I am, stuck in the dream world in your dreams of all peoples.”

“Well, I’m kind of glad they made that one mistake. At least I can finally talk to you like a normal person in here.”

“What’s wrong, babe? Can’t get much words in between fucking one girl and then another?”

“Actually, yeah! None of them hardly ever like to talk like this anymore. All they want to do is fuck all day everyday just about. At the dinner table all they talk about is how many orgasms each of them had last night or what the positioning will be next time. I miss conversations like this, even with someone like you.”

“Ah poor baby! Cry me a river!”

Alex laughed. “You know, I never really was able to talk to you before. Back then, all you wanted to do was suck my penis or fuck me. Every time I talked back then, you would tell me to shut up.”

“Cause you got a big mouth! You incessant questions would have woke the other patients.” She looked back to the ocean. A slight wind blew against her black hair. She waved her hand through it. “Besides, I didn’t want to talk. I learnt the hard way the more you talk the more it hurts in the end. The more you talk, the more you fall in love. And the moment you give your heart to someone, they crush under their heel! No, I don’t like getting close to people. It doesn’t matter now. I’m stuck here in this prison for the rest of our lives.”

“Where are you when I’m not dreaming?”

“I still see things though her eyes. I still watch you fuck her and feel you inside me, though I don‘t cum over here. Why do you think I‘m not horny for you right now?”

“That’s weird.”

“You’re fucking weird.”

Alex laughed. “So tell me a bit more about yourself. I’d really like to know more about you.” Kelly told him lots of tales that night. He promised her once again that he would find a way to bring her back. She actually smiled that time and told him he better.

* * *

Christina questioned herself again. Why do I keep feeling jealous of Kelly? Alex had begun spending the night with Kelly alone every night she had off of work. She was strangely not jealous of any of the other girls that shared their bed with them. So why was she so jealous of Kelly? She thought she wouldn’t care who he slept with as long as he slept with her as well. Maybe she liked him curled up next to her…

Maybe it was the fact that Kelly was the first person he found more attractive than she was. He tried to hide it of course. He would avoid looking at her when they were all together. He also complimented Christina a lot more often, in an attempt to make her feel sexier than her. But, it did not work too well.

Then there was Kelly herself. She was a very nice, caring individual. She helped Rosa cook and clean around the house when she wasn’t with her man or at her job. But there was something in her eyes. Every time she stared at her and Alex was not around, her face and everything about her looked happy and giddy. But it seemed as if her eyes were angry, glaring at her each time. Alex never noticed it seemed. In fact, his old feelings for her seemed to be developing once again. He was in love with Kelly, the girl who called him master all the time. Perhaps she should try calling him that some time.

A couple of weeks after their honeymoon, Christina decided to cut back her hours. She no longer needed to work as much since Gloria paid for most of her bills. Now, she only worked three days a week and only to 3pm. It gave her much more time to spend with her man. The added time fucking him every day relieved some of the jealousy, but not all of it.

Two months after their wedding, Melanie finally moved in. All the girls were excited to have her join their ranks. Alex was very excited as well. He fucked her in every position possible while the other girls moaned from every orgasm he gave her, and thus them as well.

His dizziness came back afterwards, but he got used to it very quickly this time. Christina was glad he was adapting to his power more and more quickly. For a while, he focused his attention on Melanie and the rest of them, but after two weeks, he began sleeping with Kelly once again.

* * *

For the first time in two weeks, Alex found himself sitting on the grassy hill in between the two Kelly’s. For a while he talked to the dream Kelly at least twice a week. She continued to berate him endlessly, but at the same time, she also seemed to be slowly warming up to him, looking forward to his next visit. When Melanie arrived, he decided to focus his attention on her and the other girls for a while. He had a feeling that Christina was beginning to get jealous of the two of them as well. He didn’t want any animosity between the two of them.

“Finally tired of sleeping with your new whore?”

Alex laughed. “I did want to give her some attention, but I think Christina is starting to get a little jealous of the two of us.”

This actually startled her a bit. “Wow! You mean that bitch can think of something besides sex! I just thought she was a slutty bimbo! Yeah, you better go to her then,” she added in a condescending tone.

“Ah, don’t be like that, Kelly. I still came here to see you, right?”

“Only because I make you feel guilty, which you should, asshole!”

“You do know she’s my wife, right?”

“And you know she sleeps around with almost a dozen other whores, right?”

“Oh geez, Kelly. You know how things are. If I could, you know I’d live alone with her so that it’d be just us.”

Kelly sneered. “Fucking bitch. Why can’t you just ask her?”

“What?”

“Idiot! Why don’t you ask Christina to move into your own place with her?”

“I…I don’t know. I doubt she would agree to that.”

“Didn’t the Elders tell you that they would obey your commands, eventually? Why are you such a pussy?!”

“I’m not a pussy!” Alex exclaimed.

She laughed at him. “Even if you did ask her she still wouldn’t listen. You’re not the only one pulling the strings here. While you pull their strings someone else is tugging on both yours and all of ours.”

“What are you talking about?” he asked, curious. “You’re not saying you can control their thoughts too, are you?”

“Are you fucking retarded?! If you knew me at all, you’d know full well that if I could give them commands, I’d make each and every one of those fucking sluts jump off a fucking cliff. God! You’re so stupid sometimes!”

Alex rolled his eyes. She was being extra bitchy tonight. “Fine. Who’s the ones pulling my strings then?”

“The Elders, dumbass!” Alex’s eyes widened slightly. He didn’t think about that before. Could the elders be controlling him somehow? Why would they do that? As if reading his mind, Kelly answered for him. “You’re so dumb! I don’t know why I even like you! They want you to impregnate all the women you possibly can! They won’t let you go against their plans!”

“I don’t see why they won’t let me take things slowly with one, or maybe two girls sometimes. Why are they in such a hurry to populate this world with humans, anyhow?”

“I don’t know! Maybe they like eating human babies for breakfast! Maybe they’ll going to steal your kids and put them in a blender and drink them all up! How should I know!”

“You’re a very twisted individual.”

“This coming from the guy who sucked out my soul and now sleeps with seven girls? Ha!”

Alex sighed and decided to change the subject. “You know, I’ve been noticing how your personality pops up sometimes when we have sex alone. Do you know anything about that?”

“Eh? It happens I suppose. I can’t really explain it, but me and ditzy Kelly over there are still connected. If things get too emotional for her, I take over for a few seconds. Not like I can do much during that time though.”

“Well, maybe one day you’ll come back completely. What do you think?”

“Bah! Yeah, right! Like that’ll ever happen!”

A thought crossed his mind. He leaned into Kelly. “So, you like me, huh?”

Kelly pushed him off of her. “No! That was just a slip of the tongue! I still hate your guts!”

Alex leaned into her again. “Ah, you can’t fool me! You like me! I bet you’re falling in love with me all over again!”

“No I’m not, asshole!” She shoved him over again. “Go lean on her!” Alex grinned playfully and leaned against her again. He heard her sigh and after the longest moment she leaned against his head. “I hate you,” she said, staring straight ahead.

The next day, Alex decided to ask Christina about moving. He didn’t want to believe that they were being controlled by the Elders to make an army of super human babies or whatever they were planning. After having sex with her and Lisa and Brittney, he asked her if he could talk to her in private. Alex took her by the hand and lead her out to the dining room. No one hardly went there anymore. Alex wished he could, but with all the sex he never had time for TV anymore.

After looking around to see if no one could hear them, he said, “I’ve been thinking. Why don’t me and you get our own place? We can visit here whenever we want to. But, for the most part it would just be me and you.”

“Oh, baby.” She stroked his cheek gently. “That’s not what you want. I know you’d be happy with all of us in here. Besides, this place is beautiful! Why you would ever want to move out?”

“I just want to be alone with you, that’s all. It’s ok having sex with lots of girls, but sometimes I just want it to be me and you, you know?”

“Oh, Alex. You know full well that the two of us can’t afford our own place if it was just us. We’d both have to get full time jobs just to make ends meet if we wanted any place decent. We would hardly be able to see each other! It’s better like this!” He had never thought of that before.

“It’s just that…” He paused, trying to find the right words. “We never go out any more. Or hardly ever talk anymore, you know. All we do is fuck. Can’t we go watch a movie or go to the beach or something?”

“But Alex! We have everything we could possibly want here! If you want to be near water, we can always go to the pool out back. And, the mansion has it’s own theater. And Rosa gets most of the stuff we need! So there’s really no reason why she should go anywhere when we have it all here!”

Alex knew at that point it was pointless talking to her. She wasn’t about to cave in. Kelly was right. Somehow, the Elders wanted Alex to stay in the mansion to get all these girls pregnant. Once again, Alex felt like he was a prisoner in his own home. He nodded and agreed with Christina, slowly.

Her eyes narrowed slightly. “So who put these silly ideas in your head, anyhow?”

“Hmm? Ah, no one. I was just thinking about it for some time now.”

“Oh. Well, let’s get back to the bedroom. The other ladies are waiting.” Alex nodded and followed her back to his bedroom, his cell within these prison walls.

Christina moaned again as another orgasm came over. She made Alex busy with his toys, fucking Melanie on top of Lisa on top of Jen on top of Brittney with the help of his handy platform remote. She knew that bitch, Kelly was trying to run off with her husband. She wasn’t about to allow her to do that.

Christina opened her door to see her eyes closed, the same sensations passing through her that were passing through Christina. She gritted her teeth, trying to focus on the task at hand, even though the feeling of his cock inside her was very distracting. She slammed the door behind her, startling Kelly from her revelry.

“Christina! Is master OK?”

Christina grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up. She grimaced in pain as she twisted her wrist hard. “I know you’re trying to put thoughts into my husband’s head, bitch! Stop trying to have him for yourself! I don’t care what he says! If I find out you’re trying to steal him from us again, I’ll kick you out of this house! Alex might care if you kill yourself or not, but I don’t give a damn about you, Kelly! If you put any more thoughts like that into his head, you’re done for here!”

“Ow! Christina! You’re hurting me!” Christina looked down and dropped Kelly’s wrist. She turned around and walked out of the room, fuming. That bitch put her in such a fowl mood, she had stopped getting orgasms. And she desperately needed a release right now. She walked into the main room and slid next to Alex, rubbing her large breasts against him, he turned and kissed her. Soon her orgasms came onto her again and her mood quickly changed to one of happiness and pleasure. Her man was happy with them at the moment. That was all she would ever want or need.

* * *

It wasn’t until a few days later that Alex had a chance to sleep with Kelly again. She told him how Christina got mad and tried to rape her. Alex highly doubted that was what happened. That night though, he knew she was hurting emotionally. It didn’t look as if she was crying, but she did seem more emotional than usual. She had asked him once again if he would just run away with her. They could get married in secret, she told him. But, he couldn’t. The other girls needed him, just as he needed her in his life right now. After telling her no, she was silent for the longest time. She leaned her head into his shoulder. He wished he could bring her back.

Two weeks went by as Alex continued the same daily routine of sex, sex, and more sex. He continued to sleep with Kelly every time he could. The Kelly in the physical world was very attractive physically and he rather enjoyed having sex with her and her alone. And he found himself enjoying his chats with Kelly when they could in their dreams. The only person who joined in when he was with Kelly was Brittney. She couldn’t stand being away from him for too long, and whenever he didn’t lock the doors, she found her way inside to make it a threesome between the two of them. Those nights all three of them would fall asleep together. Kelly would not be in his dreams some of those nights, much to his chagrin.

Over the time, Alex was getting tired of being stuck in the mansion. He desperately needed to get out for once. He went to Kelly’s room and whispered to her, “I’m getting out of here tonight. Did you want to go out with me? It’ll be a date, just the two of us.”

“Really, master? You wish to have a date with me?” Kelly giggled as he slipped his arm around her own. They snuck all the way out the front door and through the gate before calling a taxi several blocks away. The two ended up going to a karaoke bar together. Alex sung at first, then coaxed Kelly to sing for him. Her voice was just as beautiful as her body. He wondered why she wasn’t a professional singer. The two ended up singing several duets together. He loved each time.

Some time after midnight they took another taxi back home. Alex told her again and again how amazing she was at singing and how she could easily be a professional. She smiled and told him she’d miss him if she was on tour all the time. He smiled back and kissed her deeply. They got back to the house and was greeted by Brittney.

“We were all worried about you Alex! We didn’t know where you were. I thought you had abandoned us!”

“Sorry about that, Brittney. We were just at the bar for a little bit. I had to get out of the house for a little bit.”

“Oh. Well, you have to bring me along next time! We can do a duet together!”

“OK, maybe next time.”

She looked down and said, “Do you think we can make love again tonight? I really want to feel you inside of me right now, Alex.”

“Ummmm...not tonight, Brittney. I’ve had a pretty long night. Me and Kelly are going straight to bed.”

“Oh.” Alex waved to her before taking Kelly’s hand and leading her to her bedroom. The two cuddled in each others arms that night before falling asleep.

Kelly looked over at the figure of Alex and smiled. No matter what she said to him, he always took it in stride, and always returned to her again. She would never admit it to him, but she was slowly falling for him. The dream world was free of his cock’s magic, or at least she thought so. Either way, she couldn’t deny the fact that this man was the one she wanted to spend her entire life with. She wished he was hers and hers alone. He didn’t see that all those other girls only wanted sex from him. Even though they all said they loved him, none of them really did. If they did love him, they would keep him to themselves instead of sharing him with others and sleeping with other people.

She sat down next to him. He looked over and smiled. “Your voice was lovely tonight. How come you never tried out to become a professional?”

“It’s harder than you think, dumbass. Usually you have to hire a talent agent for shit like that. But, to be honest with you, I always did want to be a singer.”

“You should try out for one of them there music thingies. I’m sure you would win! You sounded great tonight!”

“Yeah, anyone would sound great next to your damn voice!” She took her hand and placed it underneath of his. His fingers intertwined with her own and she leaned into his shoulder. “But, thanks. It means a lot to me, Alex.”

Alex looked down at her and smiled. She then said, “If you try to kiss me, I’ll kick your ass by the way.” She actually wanted him to kiss her. She wouldn’t even mind if he took her right then and there. She didn’t know what sex would be like in there, but she knew if it was with him, it would be amazing. But, Alex was a wuss. He never made a single move with her. She guessed he was afraid she really would beat him up. She just said that to him so that she wouldn’t come off as easy. The two looked out at the ocean. The sun was finally setting in his dream world. And the view was beautiful.

* * *

Christina made sure that Alex was in the shower before stomping into Kelly’s room. She was in her drawers at the time searching for a shirt to wear over her bra. Christina grabbed her shoulder and spun her towards her. She then slapped her as hard as she could.

“You tried to steal my man, again! I told you not to fuck with me, bitch! I want you out of here right now!”

“But, master…”

“I’m your master’s wife and I say you leave this instant. I don’t ever want to see your damn face again!”

“No.” Her demeanor quickly changed from her normally happy, giddy look to being furious, glaring straight at her. This angered Christina more. She tried to slap her again, but Kelly caught her hand, then slapped her across the face, shocking her. Her hand felt her stinging face.

“Listen, bitch! I’m not going anywhere! Maybe if you paid attention to your man more often or let him out of his house occasionally, instead of making him your goddamn mother fucking sex slave, he might still be in love with you instead of me now!” Christina was completely shocked. It wasn’t just Kelly’s sudden change of personality. The words she said actually got through to her. Alex wasn’t happy with her. She had been keeping him on such a short lease, thinking that was what he had wanted, but it wasn’t at all!

Christina fell to her knees, tears welling into her eyes. “I’m so sorry, Kelly! I didn’t realize how horrible I was making him. Do you think he’ll ever be able to forgive me?”

She looked up to see Kelly had returned to her normally smiling face. “Master loves you, Christina! You make him happy! He tells me all the time about how happy you make him. So, don’t cry. OK?” Christina smiled. She got up and kissed Kelly on the lips. She returned the kiss, slipping her tongue into Christina’s mouth.

Christina broke the kiss and said, “How about just the two of us fuck Alex today? I think he might like having the two girls he loves the most share him alone today.”

Kelly grinned deeply. “Yes. I think master would really like that a lot! Shall we go find him?”

“I’m sure he’ll find his way to us, eventually.” Christina kissed Kelly once again. The two made out passionately while they waited for Alex to return.

Over the next two months, things began to change around Alex’s life. The girls began hounding him for sex less often. Jen ended up going back to high school for her senior year. She turned eighteen a few weeks into the year. Alex spent the whole weekend of her birthday, fucking her nonstop. She thought it was romantic how he had spent time alone with her that weekend. A few weeks after school began, Jen began hanging with her friend Ming much more often. Once she got her license soon after her birthday, Alex saw even less of her.

He would have sex with Kelly on the nights she did not have work and would sleep with her as well. The Kelly of his dreams grew more and more fond of him as he continued to fall in love with her. He remembered the day he first kissed her in the dream world. He was telling her about his father and how he used to hate him back in the human world. But, after spending so much time away from his family, he now enjoyed talking to him whenever he had the time to.

Kelly then told him that she hoped that she might meet him one day. He found that to be the most endearing thing she had ever said. Before he even realized what he was doing, he had leaned in and kissed her. She returned the kiss quickly and before long the two were making out. They continued to talk each night. But they also made out each night as well.

One night he even told her after one passionate making out session, “I love, you Kelly.”

She smiled, and said, “I know.” She had yet to tell him that she loved him back. It hurt him a little, but he knew that telling people her real feelings was difficult for her. He knew she loved him too.

Gloria’s work had finally caught up to her. All the time she had spent having sex with Alex made her fall behind on a lot of her paperwork. Even though she was the dean and owner of the hospital, she still had a lot of work to do each day. Alex saw a lot lesser of her since she had to stay after work late each day, trying to catch up on all she missed while she was skipping.

Lisa and Christina left him alone much more often as well. It was as if the sexual atmosphere had diminished somewhat around them. They weren’t as horny as they once were. The two began going out shopping, bringing home sex lingerie to model in front of Alex when they returned. Sometimes the three of them would go to the mall or the movies together. When they went to the movies, they would take turns sucking him off in the back row during the movie.

Brittney went back to college. Melanie never had a chance to take courses where she lived, so she began taking courses as well. Both of them, as well as all the other girls in the house still would fuck him when they were around, and they all tried to get together during the weekends for one big nonstop orgy. Alex also found himself with more time to watch TV and go on dates with Kelly or Christina or one of the other girls alone.

It seemed as if all of the girls had decided to give him space, except for Brittney, that is. From the moment she got off of school to the moment he went to bed at night, she wanted to be by his side. She actually began skipping classes to have sex with him. One day he had asked her if it would be OK if she was doing this. She merely responded, “I don’t need school when I’m fucking a living god! One day I’ll give birth to your godlike child and help you bring the world to a new age of peace and prosperity.”

She’s fucking crazy! He didn’t tell her that though. Her worship of him was sometimes borderline insane. And she tended to follow him like a puppy dog. She began speaking constantly of how she wanted to have his god-like child and how the world should worship him like she did. Alex knew that the mixture of saving her life and having sex with her made her crazy. He wished he could fix her just as much as he could return Kelly to normal.

He talked to Lisa about her, one night when she wasn’t nearby. Lisa told him she was a little worried too about her new personality and agreed to talk to her mom about it. Lisa talked to her sister, Rebecca several times and told Alex one day that Rebecca was going to fly down to see them. Alex was eager to meet his new Aunt. He never got to see her since she was busy working in New York during his wedding. He wondered if she looked anything like Brittney, and hoped that she could calm her down.

* * *

Lisa led Rebecca into the house and hugged her tightly. Her younger sister looked just as lively as ever. The two broke their hug and Rebecca looked around the expanse of the cavernous room. “This place is amazing!” she exclaimed. “How many people live here?”

“Right now? About eight. Oh! Rosa makes nine! She has her own room in here too.”

“Wow, still, I bet it must be expensive for you guys to afford this place,” she said, looking around.

“Oh, not at all! Gloria is actually a multi-millionaire. She lets her stay here for free pretty much.”

“Wow, maybe I should move in here too.” Lisa smiled gently. She was thinking the very same thing but didn’t say anything to her. Lisa knew that Alex would be attracted to her and wouldn’t mind seeing another family member under his sheets. She also knew that Rebecca would probably only be able to calm Brittney down if she lived here with her and Brittney wasn’t going to move out. She was too addicted to Alex to do that.

Lisa began giving her the tour around the house while telling her about Alex’s wedding and the other girls. She mentioned in passing how Christina let him sleep with several of the ladies, not yet mentioning he was sleeping with her or Jen or Brittney. “She lets him sleep with other girls in the house?!”

“Oh yeah!” she said. “Alex is really good in bed and has a pretty big dick…according to all of them that is.”

“Oh my God, Lisa! I can’t believe you said that about your own son!”

“Sorry. I guess I’m just used to it, by now.” She stifled a low moan. It seemed as if Alex was fucking Brittney right now. Christina was out shopping with Kelly and Melanie while Jen was out with Ming and Gloria was at work. She wondered if she should show Rebecca what was going on. She knew that she would notice her orgasms soon after they started. Lisa clamped both hands over her mouth as her first orgasm came over her, moaning loudly into her hands.

Rebecca turned and faced her. “Are you sick, Lisa?”

She moaned out, “Nooooooooo! Let’s…go upstairs…I think I know where Brittney is!” She moaned out the words “Brittney is” loudly. Rebecca followed behind her as she walked into her own room. She wanted to watch her watching them first.

The two walked into her room. She clamped her hands over her mouth again as another orgasm came over her. Rebecca looked around and said, “Where is she? I don’t see her.” She then looked through the see through mirror and her mouth dropped open. Lisa turned her head and moaned at the sight of Alex pumping his huge cock in and out of Brittney’s ass. It gave the both of them a good view of his huge member as it pumped in and out of her.

Lisa screamed as another orgasm came over her. Rebecca exclaimed, “What the hell are they doing?! Why is Brittney fucking her own cousin?” Lisa looked down to see her rubbing her thighs together. She was obviously wet.

“Well…to be honest with you…Alex has been fucking her and me for a while now. Ungh! He feels so good inside of me!” She screamed as another orgasm came over her.

Rebecca began slowly rubbing her mound through her jeans. “He looks so big.” She couldn’t keep her eyes off of his huge cock.

Between moans Lisa said, “Do you want to…join them?”

She furrowed her brow for a moment then looked back. “I don’t know, Lisa. I have a husband you know. And he’s my nephew! Except…his cock is so much bigger than Jim’s. I just want to feel him once. Do you think I’m a slut for saying that?”

“No! Of course not, Rebecca! The first time I saw him fucking someone I had to feel him inside of me too! Come on! Let’s introduce you to him!”

“Do you think he’ll take me too?”

“Of course he will! He loves Brittney and you look just like her. Now come on!” Lisa led Brittney out of her room and into the main bedroom. Alex looked over and his mouth gasped at how much Rebecca looked like her daughter.

Rebecca looked over and gasped. “Oh my God! Mom! You’re here!”

Lisa quickly stripped off all of her clothes before removing Rebecca’s. She was in a trance staring at Alex’s long thick cock. Finally she stuttered, “Can I join you guys?”

Alex stammered, “Sure, I guess.” Alex pulled out of Brittney’s ass as Rebecca took off the rest of her clothes. She walked up to Alex and shoved her tongue into his mouth, lost in lust. Lisa looked at her naked body next to Brittney’s. The two looked similar in almost every way.

Alex laid down and let Rebecca slowly sink onto his cock. She began moaning loudly as she bounced roughly onto his dick. She screamed as an orgasm came over her. It would seem that Rebecca was a screamer just like she was. Lisa smiled as an orgasm came over her and Brittney as well. She pumped in and out of him, riding him hard as orgasms flowed through her. Lisa walked up to her and latched onto her large breast. Brittney tentatively reached for her other one and groped it before sucking it into her own mouth. Alex leaned forward and pressed his lips against Rebecca’s.

They broke the kiss and Rebecca said, “Take my ass like you took my daughter’s. My husband never takes my ass even though I like it so much!”

Alex asked, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, honey.” She got off of him and the two girls watched as he positioned his cock behind her and pushed in. She moaned deeply as he slowly pushed his way all the way inside of her.

“Ungh! I love how your huge cock feels in my ass!” Rebecca exclaimed. Alex pounded into her ass. All three girls moaned as orgasm after orgasm poured over them. Lisa slipped underneath of Rebecca. She didn’t need to say anything. Rebecca leaned her head down and began licking her pussy. Brittney stood by meanwhile, stroking her clit wildly.

Soon enough Alex began really pounding into her and the nonstop orgasm feeling came over her. Both her and Rebecca screamed in a state of constant ecstasy as he pulled her hips into his waiting cock. She pushed her hips back into him as he pounded into her, making him go even faster. Alex moaned loudly and sprayed his seed deep into all three girl’s asses, sparking one more orgasm from them all.

He collapsed on top of Rebecca as she laid down. “Holy shit, Alex. That was the best sex I’ve ever had! I’m gonna have to come here a lot more often!”

Alex smiled down at her. “I hope you do Aunt Rebecca.”

“Just call me Rebecca, baby.” Alex smiled and kissed her deeply.

After the amazing sex they had Rebecca and Lisa sat Brittney down and discussed her recent behavior. Rebecca told her that if she kept up with the stalking and worshipping nonsense they would have to put her in an institute. At that point Brittney broke down crying. She told them all, “I love him so much! It physically hurts when I’m not near him!”

Rebecca rubbed her back gently. “I know how you feel, dear, but Alex needs his space. And you are starting to scare some of the people living here with you calling him some sort of god to worship. It’s not healthy, Brittney!”

Brittney sniffed. “I know, mom. It’s just that he’s so wonderful and I love him so much. No normal person could ever make me feel this way!”

Lisa said, “I love Alex too, Brittney, but I don’t worship him! You just have to calm down a little. We’re not telling you to stop seeing him or anything like that, ok?”

“OK, Aunt Lisa. I’ll try not to be all crazy around him for now on.” The girls smiled. It seemed she was finally giving in. Lisa and Rebecca talked to her some more. Alex chimed in occasionally but had very little to say for the most part. Lisa figured if he said something it may hurt her a lot more, so he just kept his mouth shut.

Two months passed. Things were looking good for Alex. The girls gave him the space he needed while continuing to have sex with him when he wanted it. His Aunt Rebecca visited on the weekends when she could and fucked Alex wildly. He felt a bit guilty after he learned she was married, but there was nothing he could do about it. She was addicted to him now and he didn’t want her to suffer because of him.

Brittney began following Alex less often after the talk she had with them all. She bought a camera and began taking pictures of him having sex with her and the other ladies. She told him it helped her control her impulses some. Alex agreed with her taking photos of him after that. If it kept her off of him a little more, he was all for it.

Things between him and Kelly were looking good too. He had sex with Kelly whenever he could. Him and the dream Kelly kissed often. He loved her more and more each time they were together. One day Kelly had had enough of just kissing.

She told him, “Fuck me, you bastard!” The two’s clothes disappeared and they made love that night for the first time in the dream world. Kelly only had four orgasms that night, even though Alex still lasted two full hours with her. She told him later that they were four of the best orgasms she had ever had. Alex was glad.

Two months later Kelly (the physical one) leaped into his arms and exclaimed, “Master! I’m pregnant! I’m having your baby, master!” Alex couldn’t believe what he had just heard! He had had sex without protection to a handful of women. He was actually thinking that he couldn’t get them pregnant, since all of them had sex so often.

Still, Alex was elated once he let it set in. “That’s great, Kelly! You’re going to be a mom!” He wondered how the other Kelly would take it. He didn’t think of her much as the motherly type. The two informed the other ladies together. All of them were excited that Kelly was pregnant. Alex slept with her that night, holding her belly.

Alex was on the grassy hill once again with Kelly. It was nighttime now there. “Now you’ve gone and done it. You made me pregnant, you fucking bastard!”

Alex groaned at the angry face she was putting on. “Ummmm…sorry Kelly. I didn’t mean to?”

Her face quickly turned to a bright smile. “I’m just kidding, fool! I’m glad I’m having your baby. I…love you Alex. I just wanted to tell you that.”

Alex leaned over and kissed her gently. “I love you too, Kelly. And I’m glad that we are having baby together.”

“Still, I wish I was married to you instead of that slut.”

“I know, baby.”

“If I asked you to run away with me again, would you do it now that I’m pregnant?”

Alex sighed. “I don’t know. Maybe. I think I would. I don’t think I would mind spending my life with you and you alone.” Kelly smiled and kissed him.

“You really know how to turn a girl on!”

Playfully Alex said, “I sure hope those Elders don’t eat our baby!”

Kelly laughed. “You do know my other half took herself off of birth control several months ago, right? The Elders made her do it.”

“What? Really? I guess they really are pulling the strings here.” Alex frowned. “I wonder who they actually are anyhow. I looked them up before on the internet and never found any references to them.”

“I doubt you would.”

“I wonder how they control people. And why can’t they control me like all of them? I mean it would be a lot easier on them if they made me want sex more often or wanted to make all of you pregnant.”

A far away look came over Kelly’s eyes. “I think they control people through their dreams. Maybe because I’m here they can’t go into your dreams. Who knows!”

“So you think the Elders are dream gods, eh? I suppose if a human like me has magical powers, then anything is possible.” Alex leaned over and kissed her passionately. The two made love three times that night. Alex loved every second of it but couldn‘t help but wonder who the Elders really were.

Over the next three months, Alex spent every moment he could with the two Kelly’s. He had her switch to working day time. He wanted her to quit completely but she told him that she liked her job. Every night now, he slept next to her. Sometimes some of the other girls would join the two of them.

Over that time Kelly’s breasts grew rapidly over the time. By the end of the third month, her tits were colossal Z cups. Her breasts swayed everywhere she went. Alex loved it and he loved sucking her growing orbs. She began leaking milk occasionally. It was new for Alex and the milk tasted more like fruit punch than actual milk. It was strange indeed. The dream Kelly’s breasts grew as well until she was a mighty M cup. Alex liked sucking her new breasts as well. Each time he did she would tell him, “Suck my tits like your kid will! That’s it! Suck ‘em!”

Christina, however, began quickly growing Jealous once more of Kelly. She began begging Alex every night to make her pregnant just like her. Christina went off of her birth control pills, purposely trying to have his baby. But, as much as they fucked, she was still not able to conceive. Alex didn’t tell her this, but at the moment he didn’t want to have her baby. He wanted to find out how to deal with one baby before adding a second one to take care of.

* * *

Morpheus sat on his throne in his castle within the world of dreams. He tried to enter Alex Wright’s dreams again, but couldn’t. It seemed as if someone else was in his dreams again. For a while he was able to reach his dreams. He coaxed him in his dream into having sex with more women. Soon after he had sex with his Aunt Rebecca. But, ever since Kelly became pregnant three months ago, he was no longer able to enter his dreams. He quickly put two and two together and came to the conclusion that Kelly was somehow in his dream space.

Morpheus decided that Alex needed more women to help him forget about her, so that he can enter his dreams again and push him to focus his powers on impregnating all of them. He nodded to one of the Elders bowing before him. The Elder stood up and left with a small ring in his hand. Things weren’t going perfect, but Morpheus was the god of dreams. The human would multiply and when he did Morpheus would be ready to take his children when the time was right.