The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Elfworld 2

Chapter 1

Alex spent most of the next two days helping Kelly and Christina move into his mom’s house. They both had quite a few things, so they ended up putting most of it in his mom’s attic. Jen was forced to move in with Lisa, so that Kelly could take her room. The two of them didn’t mind though. Jen had been sleeping with Lisa for several weeks now.

Christina, Jen, and Lisa got along with Kelly very well the moment she had met them. She commented each of them on their impressive racks and butts and added that she now knew why Alex had chosen such beautiful ladies. She went on to say that she was looking forward to spending many hours with them, fucking her Master Alex. Alex figured that the Elders did something to her to make her call him Master. She seemed much more compliant and docile than she once was.

Christina and Alex had to set a rule for the three remaining girls. Until Alex could adjust completely to being with three girls, a fourth one could not join in no matter what. They told them that no matter how horny the fourth person was, she could not join in or Alex may end up in the hospital again, or worse, dead. The girls all complied to their rules. Jen asked if the fourth would be able to watch the others. Christina answered yes as long as she did not come near them while Alex made love to them.

It was tough leaving one of them out of their sexcapades, but it was necessary. The first night they were all together, Alex made the girls roll dice to see who slept with him that night. Christina, Kelly, and Jen got the three highest rolls. Lisa stood by, watching them, as Alex pounded into Christina’s pussy from behind. She ate out Kelly while Kelly ate out Jen. Alex found it strange how quickly the five of them had adjusted to this new lifestyle of theirs.

The second night, it was Lisa, Jen, and Christina making love to him. Once again they all shared the same orgasms as he fucked them all. His lightheadedness had continued that night as well, but it seemed to be getting better. That night Kelly keep a glass of water on hand to rush to him the moment he orgasmed. She seemed to have become very considerate since the day the Elders gave her that scroll.

After the second day, Alex had to forgo the dice and just decide on something fair for them. Christina and Kelly both had to go to their respective jobs that day. Alex would be with Kelly during the day and Christina at night usually. The two rarely saw each other besides during the weekend.

A week and a half later, Alex told the ladies that he was finally ready to try it with four girls. They were all ecstatic, except Christina, who thought that maybe he shouldn’t try to expand things at all. In the end she caved in. Of course, it was several days before he could get all four girls together at the same time. Alex took Lisa in the ass that night while she ate out Jen. Jen decided to finger the other two girls. All four of them quickly began having orgasms in synch with one another.

After he came, Alex sat on the bed, completely drained, his head spinning in circles. Christina helped him sip his water while he recovered. That night the five of them all huddled around him, telling him about their ideas for his and Christina’s wedding. Lisa told him she had plenty enough to afford it, so there was no worry. Alex was glad.

The problem was the lack of space. When both Christina and Kelly moved in, they brought a lot of stuff with them. Both of them had beds of their own as well as couches and chairs among other knick knacks. Kelly’s room seemed to be the only one that wasn’t cluttered with furniture. With Jen moving herself into Lisa’s room, and Christina into his they all seemed to have little room to open their drawers or have sex.

Several weeks later Kelly told him about how there may be a solution. “I told the dean of medicine all about you and our living conditions, master. She said she’d be willing to help!”

Kelly had been calling him ‘master’ for some time now. She no longer called him Alex anymore. He found the whole ‘master’ bit rather embarrassing, and told her several times before to stop. She, however, did not. If she wasn’t so kind and thoughtful these days, he would have almost presumed that she called him master now just to rub it in his face.

Strangely he found part of him missing the old Kelly. Sure, she was impolite and mean, and just a plain bitch sometimes, but when he first came to Elfworld he grew quite fond of her. She was the only person he had fucked that didn’t change over time. Even when he found her again several weeks ago, she still refused to share his body with the other girls. Alex didn’t really think she was selfish or anything. In fact, it would have been strange if she went along with the others as readily as Jen and Lisa did.

The next morning, he went with her into the hospital where she worked at. The two walked past various nurses on the way to dean’s office. He couldn’t help but notice how many of the female nurses were staring down at his crotch. Oh God! What did she tell all of them about me?

The two came to a door marked “Dean of Medicine.” Underneath were the words, “Gloria Diaz, MD.” Kelly knocked softly on the door and a female voice said, “Come in.”

The two walked in and Alex couldn’t not help but stare at the gorgeous Latina woman behind the desk. She had long curly black hair and tan skin. And her breasts! Alex had no idea how she packed those huge things inside a business suit, but somehow she did. Of all the different uniforms Alex ever liked, he liked seeing women with large breasts in business suits the most. Most of his big tit porn he had on Earth usually started with a girl in a business suit.

She smiled at the two of them, glancing quickly at his crotch before returning her eyes back to him. Gloria stood up and shook his hand. “I see you must be Alex Wright, correct?”

“Ah, yes. Kelly said you might be able to get us a bigger place?”

“Straight to the point. I love a man like that,” she said softly. “Your ‘friend’ here told me about you, and it intrigued me.” She said ‘it’ instead of ‘you’ once again staring at his groin. “So, I have a proposal for you, and I think you will find it very…enticing.”

Alex knew what she was about to say. “The medical business is very lucrative for me and I own my own manor. Right now, all there is, is myself, and my maid Rosa. We would like for all of you to move in, for free of course. There would only be one condition of course.”

Alex groaned inwardly. “What?” he said, trying not to roll his eyes at her.

She moaned a little glancing at his pants. Was she rubbing herself off in front of them? “If you let me join all these women making sweet love to you, I’d gladly let you live with me. Kelly said you may be interested.” She winked at him and Alex sighed.

“Look. First, I can’t just have sex with any girl who throws herself at me, no offense. Second, I would have to discuss something like this with my fiancee. We would also have to take a look at the place we would be moving first, before we made any definite decisions.”

“Of course, sir.” He and Kelly left and rode back to his place.

“I can’t believe you told her about me, Kelly! That’s private!” he yelled at her when they got in his car.

Kelly’s face saddened. “Forgive me, master. I just wanted to make you happy and I thought she may make a suitable partner for you. Was she not pleasing to your eyes, master?”

“Yes,” he said, sighing deeply. “For now on you can no longer tell people about the size of my penis or what I am like in bed!”

“Yes, master.” Kelly looked up and smiled for Alex.

“Now I’m gonna have to talk to Christina about it. I doubt she’s going to let me fuck another girl she has never met though.

When they were alone together that night, snuggling, Alex told her, “I met the dean of medicine at Diaz Medical Center today. Kelly introduced me to her. She offered us to stay with her at her mansion.”

“Really? A mansion? Oh my God! Did she say how much it would cost all of us to stay there?” she inquired.

“Well, that’s the thing. She said she would allow us to stay for free if we allowed her to join us in the bedroom. I’m totally against it myself. I’m sure we’ll find some other place soon for all of us.”

Christina grinned. “Did you think she was pretty?”

“Yeah, a little bit. But, I already have the four of you. I really don’t need any more ladies in my life right now.”

Christina bit her lower lip. “If you think she is pretty, maybe we should consider it. We don’t have to get it you know, and one more girl in the mix won’t be all that bad.”

Alex gasped while she giggled. “Are you saying you don’t mind me fucking some hot Latina girl for a house?!”

“Nah, not at all. It may be a little fun. ‘Sides, if she’ll pay for all our living expenses it’ll make you pretty happy. And I love seeing you happy, baby!” Before Alex could say anything, she leaned in and kissed his lips. She couldn’t wait to meet this Gloria. She knew before she even met her that she wanted to see her man fuck her hard. She grabbed his cock and began stroking it. The thought of a fifth girl fucking Alex made her horny. She found her lips envelop his cock.

A couple of days later, Alex and Christina went to the address Gloria had supplied them. Alex hoped the place was a shithole. He already had four ladies that he liked fucking. What need did he have for a fifth? How would all five of them even get each other off at the same time? Would one of them turn sideways on the bed? Maybe the last one would just have to be fingered or something.

Unfortunately for Alex, the manor they went to was pristine. It reminded him a bit of the White House in D.C., but a bit more taller in his speculation. Perhaps the elf version of the person who designed it designed this as well. They rang the door through the gate. Gloria’s face appeared on the monitor in front of the gate.

“Hold on. I’ll buzz you in,” she stated. There was a buzz and the gate opened up. Alex looked over to see Christina marveling at the beauty.

She pointed at a fountain on the side sprouting water. “Look at that, baby! This place is gorgeous!”

Alex laughed nervously. “Well, we haven’t been inside yet. Don’t make any rash decisions yet.”

The two walked to the door of the immense white building. Gloria greeted them at the door. Alex took a once over of her body. Besides her enormous breasts, which were only slightly smaller than Christina’s own P cups, she had quite a small waist that tapered to two huge hips jutting out perhaps even further than the sides of her colossal tits. He wondered if she had to get all her chairs custom made.

“Come in! Come in!” Gloria exclaimed to both of them. The main room was simply a gigantic room with a large marble staircase in the center. Gloria walked them around the first floor first, showing them the kitchen as well as the library, the living rooms (plural) and the expansive dinning room with seats to fit over a hundred guests.

Alex would glance at Christina occasionally. She would squeeze his hand tightly every time they went into a new room. The looks she gave while she stared at the walls and furniture, and the “Oooos” and “Ahhhs” told him that she really liked the place. The way she kept watching Gloria’s ass cheeks bounce up and down before glancing at him to see if he was watching them too told him that she was interested in her as well. It was odd to think that a mere month ago she had never been with a single female. Now she craved them more than he did, it seemed.

Gloria walked them through each of the rooms on the first floor, explaining the details and craftsmanship. Alex could care less. In his eyes, if the place had no mice or cockroaches then it was fine to him. He didn’t need to know any more than that. She then led them upstairs and pointed them to almost every room, skipping the main room in front of the stairs and the two adjacent to it.

Gloria then walked up to the double doorways to the main bedroom and swung them open. “You guys will really like this!” she said, smiling coyly at them. Even Alex was astounded by the sight before them! The bedroom was huge; in fact the room in and of itself was approximately the size of his entire first floor where he lived! It was enormous! On the sides were two mirrors which went through the entire cavernous room. Near the entrance at corners, were two bronze stripper poles. And in the center was perhaps the largest bed he had ever seen. The bed was covered in red satin and was covered with throw pillows. Above them was another gigantic mirror. This room was definitely made for sex.

“Do you like it?” Gloria asked. “The mirrors are actually one way. That way people in the rooms adjoining it can watch what goes on in here.

“Wow,” Christina said. “It’s amazing!”

“I’m glad you guys like it.” He didn’t. There was no TV or video games at all in the room. “I expect that there will be plenty of action here?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh yeah!” Christina exclaimed. She took off her shoes and hopped onto the bed, looking at each one of the mirrors, making poses. “Baby! Can have we have this place? Please?”

“Oh I don’t know Christina. It looks nice and all but…” He glanced over at Gloria, who seemed to be nervously fidgeting while looking back and forth between the two of them.

Christina looked over at Gloria. “He’s worried that he may not be able to handle five girls. But, he’s been doing fine with four so far! I keep telling him that he’ll be fine with all of us. He, we both think you are very sexy and I think your addition would make him very happy.”

Christina pouted sexily for Alex. He could never refuse that face. “OK! OK! Fine! If that’s what you want, I’ll have sex with Gloria, ok?”

“Yay!” Christina jumped up and down on the bed, her huge tits bouncing around in her T-shirt. “So are we going to sign this deal right now? Because I’m extremely horny baby, and so is our new lover, if I’m not mistaken.”

Alex sighed and walked over to Gloria. He kissed her fully on the lips, and the two quickly opened their mouths, letting their tongues explore one another fully. Alex then took off his shirt. She turned around for him to unzip the back of the tight blue dress she was wearing.

Gloria slipped out of it and turned back around to Alex. She didn’t seem to be wearing any underwear whatsoever! She must have figured it would come to it. He took in all her curves before kissing her once again. “Get her over here!” Christina’s voice came from behind her. Alex looked around to see Christina, already naked, stroking her clit. She motioned to Alex with his finger. Alex went back to kissing Gloria, while pushing her gently back until she fell softly onto the bed.

Alex took off his black pair of pants and climbed into the bed while she scooted back on it. When the two were in the middle, with Christina behind her, Gloria held up a hand. “Stop right there. I want to show you something you might like.”

She crawled over to the one side of the bed and pulled out a small control pad. On it was a red and a green button. “Watch this,” she said as she pressed and held down the green button. Alex almost lost his balance as the bottom half of the bed he was on began to rise. He stared down in disbelief. He had never seen anything like this his entire life! She then pressed the red button, slowly returning it to normal.

It was pretty cool, but Alex had no idea what that sort of thing would even be needed on a large bed for. “Ummmm…Why do you have it like this?”

Gloria handed Alex the remote and then looked back at Christina. “Shall we show him?” she asked. She then scooted to the front of the top half of the bed. She rolled onto her belly propping her large tan ass up. “Lay on top of me, Christina,” she said.

Christina shrugged at him before laying atop of her, her large breasts spraying across Gloria’s back. At that point, Alex figured out what the button was for and smiled. “Sweet,” he said, positioning his cock between her ass cheeks. He pushed in and his cock easily slipped inside of her. Alex began pounding in and out of her ass. He slapped the ass a couple of times to watch it jiggle. Gloria moaned each time he did so.

He then took his penis out of her and hit the button to raise himself up to Christina’s waiting ass. He went up a little too high though, and hit the button to lower the bed a little. Now that he was in the perfect position, he put his dick deep into her ass. Christina moaned in delight as he pistoned in and out of her. After he felt her orgasm a few times, he pulled out and lowered the bed once more to pound into Gloria’s ass.

Gloria began moaning as well as Christina as he pushed his cock in and out of her ass. She seemed to sweat a lot though. Beads of sweat poured down her ass cheeks, lubricating his cock as it pushed into her again and again. Alex never really liked sweaty girls, but it still felt pretty good to feel himself inside of her.

He pulled out, then lifted the floor once again. It raised past Christina. He lowered it a little, then rubbed the head of his cock against her ass. He looked up at the ceiling and saw the erotic sight before him of the one girl on top of the other. A thought suddenly came to him. I wonder how high this thing can go? He pushed the up button and the half of the bed started moving up again.

Christina looked up and frowned. “Get back down here and fuck our asses!”

“Wheeeee!” Alex said, ignoring her completely. He continued to raise the bed higher and higher and looked up to see the image of his face getting closer and closer to him.

“We may have to uninstall that,” Christina said to Gloria. “He’ll keep playing with it every time we’re in here.”

Gloria laughed. “Men love their toys sometimes!” Alex looked down and laughed. When he raised his head, it hit the ceiling hard.

“Ow!” he said, rubbing the top of his head. He switched to descent mode and slowly lowered the bed back to it’s normal position.

Christina got off of Gloria’s back as he did. When he got to the bottom, she took the remote out of his hands and threw it outside. “No more raising and lowering the bed.” She turned her head. “Get on top of him so that he won’t be tempted any more.”

Alex pouted, but complied. He rolled onto his back as Gloria spread her lips and lowered her wet cunt on top of him. She began riding him hard, screaming in Spanish. He couldn’t understand what she was saying but he heard her repeat several times, “Monstruo pene,” while she slammed against his cock again and again.

Not only was her front side just as sweaty as her back, but every time she came, her juices squeezed out of her like a fountain, completely soaking the bed within a matter of minutes. Christina found a way to get underneath of her and began licking her pussy and ass on every downward thrust. Alex hoped she didn’t drown down there.

He reached up and squeezed one of her mammoth breasts before reaching up and sucking her nipple hard. It was sweaty and very salty as he licked it over. Between the sweat and the orgasms she was having, Alex’s cock kept slipping out of her. Gloria would each time slip the cock back into her soaking lips again before riding him once more.

This went on for a good three hours straight. He lasted a lot longer with her than normal since he kept popping out of her. Eventually he groaned out, “I’m cumming, Gloria!”

She swore in Spanish then repeated it in English. “Shoot inside me, Alex. I’m on the pill.” He grunted and came deep inside her. She got off of him and was pulled into Christina’s waiting mouth as she licked all the cum off of her nether regions. The three cleaned each other off and put on their clothes.

“That was amazing, Alex! If you are the devil, then I won’t mind going to hell just to fuck you!”

“Ummmm…ok?” He didn’t know if that was more a compliment or an insult.

“So, how soon can you all move in? Tomorrow?”

Christina laughed. “If you can get us some moving vans by then, sure!”

She winked in Alex’s direction. “I’ll see what I can do. I can’t wait to fill you inside me again, Alex!” He could. She walked over to him and kissed him deeply. Christina joined in making it a three way kiss. Him and Christina left after that to reveal the news to everyone.

When they returned, Christina and Alex told the other girls how they were moving once again the next day, possibly. She also told them about their new partner they would all meet the next day. The girls were excited for both prospects. All of them spent the rest of the day packing things into boxes. When nighttime came the five of them gathered for yet another of their daily orgies. They quickly got his cock back up to full mast after his quadruple orgasm and fucked him once again, until all five of them were worn out. Alex found himself cuddling up to Kelly as he fell asleep that night.

In his dream Alex was sitting on a grassy hill, looking out into the ocean a few yards past it. It was a scene from his childhood, when he lived in Seattle. Kelly sat down next to him. He looked over to her and smiled. “Hey.”

She looked a bit perturbed. “So, how was that slut in bed?”

Alex was surprised that it was the old Kelly in his dream. “She’s alright I guess. A little sweaty though.”

Kelly laughed. “So now you got four sluts fucking you like crazy. Does all that pussy make you happy?”

“Shouldn’t it be five people?” he asked.

“You’re such an asshole!” She stood up and got in front of him, fuming. “I’m not a slut, dumbass! Do you think I really enjoy sharing you with four other hoes? It makes me look like a slut too!”

“Well, why’d you get Gloria to have sex with me then?”

She smiled. “A small price to pay to get you to make me stop bringing more girls into the mix. I also figured Gloria would give me a raise if she fucked you. That bitch actually doubled my salary! Guess that makes you a male prostitute, eh?”

“Wouldn’t she be paying me instead?”

“She bought you a house, didn’t she? That’s a form of prostitution right there!”

Alex sighed inwardly. “OK. You got me. It’s not like I wanted to fuck her. I am perfectly content with the four of you!”

Kelly laughed. “Yeah, right. Too bad you’re such a pussy you can’t say no to any girl you’re with!”

Alex was starting to get upset with her. “You know, if I said no to you, you would have never fucked me to begin with!”

“I wished I never saw your damn huge cock! I wish I never met you! I hate you!” she screamed at him. Alex found that even though she always said stuff like that to him, it still hurt him greatly.

She lowered her voice a bit, but still seemed to be seething in anger. “Oh yeah! I forgot! I owe you for making me read that damn scroll!” Alex’s eyes widened in horror as she lifted her foot into the air. He tried to move but found himself glued in place, staring at her. She then lowered it, slamming it into his balls.

Alex woke up screaming. He looked over to see Kelly rubbing her eyes groggily. “Gah!” Alex jumped when he saw her, thinking of the realistic dream he had that night.

“Is something wrong, master?” she asked.

Several arms worked around his back. Christina leaned around him from behind and softly bit his earlobe. “It was just a dream, baby. Go back to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us.” Alex smiled and kissed her before returning to bed. But, he couldn’t sleep. Did Kelly really hate him deep down for what he did with her. The new Kelly seemed to enjoy his company though. He wished he knew.

The next day several moving vans showed up and packed their things inside. The whole group of them rode in four different cars to their new mansion. Jen rode alone with Alex as he drove his own car there. She bobbed her head up and down his cock while he drove. He reached his destination and pressed Jen’s head against him. She sucked harder and he felt himself tense up and cum inside her eager mouth. She liked her lips and kissed his cheek.

“Thanks Alex. I didn’t have my breakfast today!” Alex laughed and shook his head while the two got out of the car. Lisa, Jen, and Kelly were impressed with the brilliance of their new home. Rosa showed the three of them around while Alex helped move stuff in. Some of the movers complained about how he was barely able to help lift some of the furniture, but he ignored it. He knew he wasn’t as strong as most elves and had accepted it long ago. However, he was not about to watch others work while he sat idly by. That just wasn’t his style.

The girls all choose their own rooms to use for when they were not sleeping in the main bedroom with Alex. Lisa desperately wanted the room adjoining the main one. She told him that she would love to watch them through the one way mirror. Alex laughed at her fetish and told her to go wild with it. She kissed him deeply before beginning to set her stuff inside.

Kelly had chosen what Alex thought was the most lovely of the rooms. The walls were covered in murals. It was one of the refurbished rooms. She lay down on the large king sized water bed. Alex was entranced by the fish swimming underneath of them, inside of the mattress. “It’s beautiful, right, master?”

Alex glanced up and smiled at her. “Yeah, it is. Try not to kill the fish,” he added with a smirk. The old Kelly probably would kill them all.

“Of course not, my master. I love fishies!” She was cute. He watched her stare at the fishes, her belly resting against the mattress. She would take her finger and stroke it along the mattress to see if the fish would respond. She was nothing like the old Kelly at all. She was much nicer. Yet, Alex felt a tinge of guilt deep down inside.

After all the stuff was moved in, Alex and the girls all settled down to eat. Rosa, their new maid, settled all their food in front of them. Alex was glad Rosa wasn’t very good looking and rather old. If she looked good at all, the other ladies may try to get her to fuck him. Hell, they might still try!

After dinner the six of them retired to the main bedroom. Alex ended up fucking Jen’s ass, while she ate out Lisa. Lisa ate out Kelly, while Kelly fingered Christina and Gloria. They all felt his cock inside them as he pounded away at them. Gloria made Kelly stick her thumb in Gloria’s ass while her fingers were inside her pussy. With twice the penetration, she actually began having orgasms much more frequently than the rest for a while. That is, until Alex started slamming his meat into Jen hard. Then all of then experienced the constant orgasm feeling of his cock inside of them.

After Alex orgasmed, he became very light headed, as this was his first time with five girls. Christina and Kelly each got him a glass of water from a pitcher nearby. He drunk them both quickly and then settled in for the night, much to the girls’ dismay.

The next day, he was woken by Gloria’s face on his cock. The girls were coaxing her along as she took all of him into her mouth. He came rather quickly and the girls began kissing him all over. Christina tongued Gloria while the others were on him. She wanted to taste the semen in her mouth.

The group of them ended up fucking several times during the day, only stopping for Alex’s sake, as each time his head would spin in circles. They fucked several times for the next few days as he got used to the five girls slowly. In between fucking they would watch TV with him. Alex gave up on his writing long ago. These women distracted him from focusing on it enough to not turn it into a full blown porn story. He would occasionally play his video games though.

The girls clapped in excitement the day he told them a week later that he no longer had any more dizziness. They fucked him the majority of that day, only stopping to eat. Alex found himself having no time whatsoever for anything else but fucking. If it wasn’t one girl, it was another sucking his cock back to hardness before stuffing it into her cock or ass. Now Alex liked fucking as much as any grown man did, but he liked doing other things as well! They gave him no time to watch TV or play games. They stopped going to the mall or club like they use to. Alex found himself a prisoner filled with lusty, busty elves around him.

One day, he was fucking four out of the five girls. Lisa was in her room taking a nap, so she chose not to be involved. As they were all moaning from the orgasms he gave them all, he heard Lisa start screaming in ecstasy. Alex presumed that she must be watching the show and waved at the mirror. The other girls liked to watch him fuck through the mirror as well, so they all waved, as ripples of pleasure went through their bodies.

Alex came deep inside of Kelly’s pussy, completely drained. It felt like he had five orgasms instead of four that time. Lisa ran inside and exclaimed, “I felt him! I felt Alex inside of me!” The girls all gasped.

“What do you mean?” Alex asked.

“I mean, my orgasms came along with all the others! I think you can give us orgasms when we’re not connected now!” All the girls cooed in delight. Now, they would always feel him inside of them no matter where they were as long as he was in one of them. The next several days they all tested the limits of his new ability. They found that the orgasms only extended throughout the house. Once they went off of the grounds they were not able to feel the pleasant sensations inside of them.

Christina squealed in pleasure as another orgasm came through her body. Alex seemed to be fucking another one of his girls. The bad thing was that she was having difficulty making the wedding plans while she kept having orgasms. She would just have to get used to it. There was no way she was going to deny her man the constant pleasure he deserved. She had told him to enjoy himself while she made the wedding plans.

Two months passed quickly after they had moved to Gloria’s mansion. Finally the day of the wedding came. Christina couldn’t wait. She wished the other girls could marry Alex as well. That would please him very much, she thought. The wedding came and she walked down the aisle to him. Alex told her that he didn’t notice any of the family members sitting around the church besides his mom and sister. She did notice him stare at a girl in the front row with short curly blonde hair. Her breasts seemed to be larger than the DDD cups she was wearing. I wonder if he wouldn’t mind fucking her.

The ceremony came to it’s conclusion. Everyone got up to shake the new bride and groom’s hands. He noticed a few paces in line a familiar looking face. He moved his head back and forth trying to stare around the mass of people trying to shake his hand or pat him on the back. He got a good look at the man. He had short black hair and looked similar to Alex, save the elf ears on his head. He looked much younger, and his ears were different, but Alex could tell it was his dad.

He pushed through the crowd and ran up to him hugging him deeply. Tears welled in his eyes. He never wanted to let his dad go again. “Dad! I missed you so much!” he said in between sniffs.

His dad patted his back. “There, there now, Alex. I thought it was the parents job to cry at the wedding, not the son’s.”

“I know, dad. But, you have no idea how happy I am to see you! I thought I’d never see you again!”

“Hey! You knew full well I wouldn’t miss my own son’s wedding! Cheer up, kiddo! You got a honeymoon to look forward too!”

Alex laughed, still sniffing. “How come you never saw me before now, dad?”

“Oh, you know mom. She made sure I didn’t come an inch near you after your accident. I see you are doing well for yourself though. I’m glad.”

He broke the hug and smiled at him. “I have so much to talk to about dad. I hope we have time to talk.”

“Sure, Alex.” He pulled out his cellphone. “Give me your number. We can talk when the honeymoon is over, ok?”

“Sure, dad.” The two exchanged numbers and made small talk for a while. He was quite surprised to hear that his family was now living in a mansion. Eventually the other guests pulled him away. He couldn’t believe he would finally see someone he knew from Earth again. It may not have been his exact father, but he was close enough for Alex to be glad.

During the reception he danced with his new wife, as well as the other ladies he was having sex with. He kept glancing at the girl sitting in the chair eating. She glanced up occasionally smiling at him. What his eyes were drawn to though were her breasts. They looked to be about an R cup practically bulging from her chest area. It was the first pair he had physically seen that abnormally huge.

He glanced at her once while he danced with his sister, Jen. She noticed and told him, “That’s your cousin Brittney over there chowing down. She must not have a date.” Jen was right. Brittney did look a bit depressed, sitting by herself, eating. He wondered how such a beautiful woman could possibly be alone. “She’s nineteen if you didn’t know,” Jen said. “That means she’s completely legal.” Alex looked at her as she winked at him. He wasn’t about to fuck her, no matter how large her breasts were.

Alex looked over to Brittney once more. Suddenly she started choking! Brittney gasped for breath, holding her neck subconsciously. She stood up, choking. Alex rushed behind her and tried to give her the Heimlich maneuver. He got behind her and tried to wrap his hands around her abdomen. Her breasts, however, were in the way, and he accidentally squeezed them instead.

“Sorry about this!” he said. He had to lift her breasts up to get to her abdomen. He put his hands underneath her shirt pulling it above her gigantic breasts. He then reached under her breasts and began pressing against her abdomen. The sight before him, was scary, yet enticing at the same time. He felt his erection squeeze between her ass cheeks in her pants as he pushed again. At long last she spit out the unidentifiable food from her mouth.

She coughed several times, gagging as air rushed back into her lungs. Alex patted her back. “Are you OK, Brittney?”

She turned around and hugged him. He looked into her green eyes, sparkling with admiration. “Thank you, Alex! You saved my life. I don’t know how I can ever repay you.”

Alex kissed her forehead. “I’m just glad you’re ok.” He smiled and she released the hug as over a dozen of the guests rushed over to her to see if she was alright.

Christina rushed over to Alex’s side, quickly glancing at Brittney. She stroked his face. “My hero,” she said kissing him. “Saving that girl really put me in the mood. Did you want to skip to the hotel room?”

“Eh…not right now, Christina. I really want to talk to my dad again before we turn in for the night. Don’t worry though. I’m gonna rock your world tonight!”

He winked at her. “You better,” she said, jabbing his chest lightly. She looked over at Brittney before back to him. “I may just have one or two surprises for you tonight.”

“As long as it’s not a dildo up my ass, I’m sure I’ll like it.”

She giggled and kissed him gently before leaving to visit her mom and two sisters she had just noticed nearby.

Alex wasn’t able to catch any alone time with his dad. He was busy most of the day talking to family members he had never known during his own life. They each expressed their congratulations. Some of them even thanked him for saving Brittney’s life. Nighttime came and Alex and Christina excused themselves to their hotel room. All their clothes were already there, being that they were to go to their honeymoon the next morning to Hawaii.

When they got inside the hotel, the two began making out. When Alex began trying to peel off her wedding dress, she stopped him. “Let me get ready first.” She walked into the bathroom. After five minutes she poked her head out the door. “Baby? Can you turn out the lights please? I went the lights off for our first time as man and wife. It’s more romantic that way.”

Alex arched an eyebrow. She hardly ever wanted to do it in the dark. But, who was he to argue? Alex walked over and turned off each of the lights until it was pitch black in the room. He walked back to his bed, trying to feel his way around in the dark. Several times he bumped into things, before finding the bed and climbing back into it.

She opened the door once again. “Take off your clothes for me, baby. I’ll join you in a minute.” Alex removed his tuxedo and boxers and laid back on the bed naked. He heard the door to the bathroom open and heard her walk to the bed, laying next to him.

“There you are!” Alex reached over and pulled her to him. She then leaned in and felt around her face for her lips, before kissing her. The two opened their mouths and began making out. Occasionally, Christina would rub her tongue against the roof of his mouth sending shivers down his spine. Where did she learn that from? She never did that before!

He felt Christina take hold of his cock. She began pumping up and down on it furiously. He moaned as her soft hand gripped it tightly, stroking it relentlessly. “If you keep that up, I might explode too soon!” he said. Instead of saying something, Christina moved on top of him, still holding onto his cock. He felt her heat envelop his penis as she sunk into him all the way. She began moaning as she bounced up and down on his cock.

Alex reached up and grabbed her breasts. They seemed a couple of cup sizes larger than normal. He leaned up, taking one of her large nipples in his mouth, swirling it around his tongue. She pushed his head deeper into her tit as he continued to lick and suck it. He took his mouth off her tit and said, “Your breasts seem larger today. You’re not pregnant, are you?”

She giggled and continued to ride him. He figured she must be playing some sort of game with him. He stopped her bouncing and said, “Roll over, sexy. I wanna do it doggie style for a little bit.” He felt Christina move off of him. Alex felt around in the darkness until he placed his hand on one of her ass cheeks. He squeezed it in his hand and walked behind her while caressing her ass cheeks all over his hand.

Strangely her butt seemed smaller than normal. It still seemed to feel nice and round but smaller. He figured that in the darkness things might just feel different. He poked his cock against her ass several times before finding what he was looking for. He took hold of her hips and began pushing in. He thought it would slip right in, but instead there seemed to be a great deal of resistance. He pushed into her as she began pushing back.

Eventually between the two of them, his cock began slowly began sinking into her ass hole. He pulled out a little and pushed back in, getting a little further into her. He did it once more, and the second time he was able to push all the way into her. “You’re really tight tonight, Christina. How’d you do it?” The female voice giggled once more and began rocking against his cock.

He figured she was still playing some sort of no talking game and began slowly pumping in and out of her. She moaned loudly as he pumped in and out of her quickly gaining speed. Soon enough, he was pounding into her at full speed, with her moaning continuously the entire time. Occasionally he would slap her cheeks lightly making her moan even deeper.

“I’m about to cum, baby! Do you want me to cum inside of you?”

Christina finally spoke up, rocking her hips back and forth wildly against him. But, it wasn’t Christina’s voice. It was Brittney. “Yes! Yes! Cum inside me! I love you so much, Alex!”

He wanted to stop but he was too far gone too. Alex began grunting as he shot his seed deep inside of her. Christina turned on the light and he stared at her naked form, before looking back at Brittney’s naked body in front of his cock. She looked back, smiling. “I told you I’d do anything for you, Alex.”

Christina added in, “So, how do you like your surprise?”

Alex laughed and patted Brittney’s bottom. “It was nice and all, but you shouldn’t have done it. You know about my penis!”

“Don’t worry, Alex,” Brittney said to him sitting up. Her huge teardrop breasts settled in her lap. “Christina told me how I may fall in love with you the moment I felt your cock in me. But, I told her that after you saved me I instantly fell in love with you. I was scared that you wouldn’t like me because we’re cousins, but after she told me about Jen and Aunt Lisa, I decided to go with her plan.

Christina walked up to her and hugged her tightly. “You did so good, baby! How was your first time with him?”

“It was spectacular! I had so many orgasms. This man must be a god because sex with any normal man could never be that great. I hope we can do it again, Alex. I will worship the ground you walk on just to have you next to me.”

Alex groaned. “Yeah, we’ll have sex again, maybe even in a couple of minutes.” He winked at Christina. “I’m guessing you’ll want to move in with us.”

“Oh yeah!” she exclaimed. “Can I?”

“Yeah, I guess. We’ll work something out after my honeymoon.”

Brittney smiled and tackled him, covering him with kisses. “Oh thank you, Alex! And don’t worry. I’ll make sure you won’t regret it.” Alex laughed but inwardly he was in despair. Sure, she was beautiful and he didn’t mind having sex with her, but now there would be another girl that wanted a piece of him. He wished he could have just kicked her out of the room and never see her again, but he knew what may happen if he did that too her. And, she seemed more vulnerable than any of the other women he had been with so far.

The three of them made love several times that night before finally falling asleep. The next morning, the two rode to the airport and flew off to Hawaii, where they were to stay for the next two weeks. The first two days there, they did nothing but fuck over and over again. Christina didn’t want to even look around the luxurious landscape. She told him that everything she wanted to see was right there.

After completely refusing sex on the third day, after their morning sex that is, the two of them walked around enjoying the sights. Christina asked him if he wanted her to do a hula dance for him. He told her that would be nice. Nighttime came and the two drunk mixed drinks at the bar. The bartender was a lovely Jamaican woman with M cup breasts and a tight ass. Her mocha skin accentuated her features and her long curly black hair.

She said in a rich Jamaican accent, “Can I get you two lovers something to drink?”

“Yes, please.” Alex ordered to pineapple daiquiris. While the two drunk their drinks, they made small talk with her. They found out that Melanie had lived in Hawaii most of her lifetime. Christina asked her if she was single and she told her she was. The two of them told her how they were on their honeymoon. Christina added how this was their first day outside after making love for two days straight. She went on to describe the large amounts of orgasms she received from his huge penis.

“Christina? You don’t have to tell her all that!” he said, blushing.

“Ah! Your husband is so shy!” Melanie said.

“You know, he thinks you’re pretty cute. If you wanted to join us some time, I’m sure he’d be more than happy to give you a good pounding!”

“Oh my God, Christina!” Alex exclaimed. First she made Brittney have sex with him. And now she is trying to get this other girl, Melanie, to fuck them. He calmed down and said, “I think my new wife is a bit drunk. We better get back to bed.”

She winked at her and said, “We’ll talk later!”

The two walked over to their room. When they got inside Alex rubbed his temples. “What are you thinking, Christina? First Brittney, and now Melanie? If she falls in love with me, how do you expect her to continue living here? She might well kill herself the moment we leave!”

“Oh, Alex,” she said, pouting. “I’m sure we’d find a way to work it out. You do find her cute, don’t you?”

“Of course I do. She’s gorgeous! But, that doesn’t mean I want to fuck her. I’m here with you, Christina. Let’s just enjoy each other while we’re here.”

“OK baby. You win.” The two took off their clothes. Christina reached up and kissed him deeply. She broke the kiss saying, “I wonder what Melanie’s kisses are like?”

As she rode his cock on top of him, she said to him over and over again, “Think what it would be like to feel Melanie on your cock, riding it just like I am now. Imagine her large, brown breasts swaying as she orgasms against you. You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Alex found himself saying, “Oh God, yes! Fuck me, Melanie! Fuck me!” Christina bounced wildly on his cock until he came. The two of them made sweet love several more times throughout the night. Alex’s dreams were full of sex between him, Christina, and Melanie that night.

He woke up to the sensation of someone riding on his cock. He kept his eyes shut and reached up and grabbed her large breasts squeezing them as she moaned. Then he felt a second pair of hands over his own, grabbing and squeezing her breasts. His eyes shot open to see Melanie riding hard on his cock.

“Ah you are so good!” she moaned. “Your wife was right about everything!” Her mocha breasts bounced up and down as Christina helped push her down on him, from behind her. Alex couldn’t help but go with it. The damage was already done. The three of them fucked for a good while before he orgasmed. Afterwards she kissed him deeply and told them that she would see them tonight after work.

When she left Alex exclaimed, “I thought we agreed we wouldn’t have sex with her!”

Christina frowned. “I thought you changed your mind while we were having sex together!”

“I didn’t mean it like that! We were just role playing!”

“Oh. I’m sorry.” She pouted.

“Do you know what you just did? The moment we leave she might just kill herself!” he cried out.

“Well, we discussed it for a little bit. I told her if she was ever interested in moving in with all of us sometime, I could probably get Gloria to buy her a ticket.”

“Yeah, I guess that may be possible,” he said slowly. Not only Melanie, but Brittany had readily agreed to join his group with him. Was his power growing? Did girls lust for his cock whenever someone told them about it now? Were they falling in love with him quicker too? It had taken Christina quite a while to profess her love for him, at least to the extent where she didn’t care if he slept with others. For his mom, it was a few weeks, according to her. And for Jen, it was only a matter of days before her jealousy for Lisa and Christina dissipated. He wished he could talk to the Elders again, but he doubted they would talk to him again. They probably wouldn’t give me a straight answer anyhow he thought to himself.

During the rest of their stay, Melanie joined in the fun several times each day. Alex wished it was just Christina and himself, but she grew on him slowly with her sexy accent. When their stay in Hawaii ended, Melanie saw them off at the airport. She wished the two of them a fond farewell and told them they may be seeing her soon enough. Personally, Alex missed the other girls a little and couldn’t wait until he got home. He knew they would all fuck his brains out for a week straight, but right now he needed a good group fuck.